The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Old subthreads
ThreeFlangedJavis

Re: The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

screwtape wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:03 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
screwtape wrote: (though the ignore function has made it tolerable).
You mean, like, CNN?
Keep yer knickers on, it's not you being ignored. Though I am entirely happy to agree that CNN has long ago confused and obfuscated the desirable separation between news and opinion.
If only that were the extent of it. They're in the business of outright falsehoods which can't be put down to opinion.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I give up, who enjoys Steven Seagal movies?

I added the fruity typeface to help you obtain the proper snobbery.

The litmus test isn't whether one does-or-doesn't enjoy Steven Seagal movies.

Rather-- the test of a true deep-state compliant fully-vaxxed blue-elite... is that you must scoff at the movies... and appreciate Steven Seagal as a martial artisté, personal trainer, philosopher, intellect, police hand-to-hand combat instructor, and-- most of all-- MUSICIAN.

All the right people-- such as Stevie Wonder!-- are on-board with Steven Seagal's musical talent:

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/sammy-h ... l-concert/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Rand Paul hits Fauci on his perjury before Congress, when he denied NIH funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan. The Imp now claims 'gain-of-function' only refers to making human viruses more deadly, not making animal viruses infectious to humans. Paul has asked the DOJ to open an investigation.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Rand Paul hits Fauci on his perjury before Congress, when he denied NIH funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan. The Imp now claims 'gain-of-function' only refers to making human viruses more deadly, not making animal viruses infectious to humans. Paul has asked the DOJ to open an investigation.

Fauci believes that he is a "philosopher king". This happens to many people who are very clever and are in a position of power. They think the truth is subservient to the "greater good". Fauci thinks that "the public" is not able to judge him. He is the decider regarding what is best for us. This pushes him to justify lying. I think FBI director Comey also fell into this trap. He honestly thought he was so smart and benevolent that he could manipulate the world to make it better for us little people. Too bad they are almost always wrong. Arrogance.

ThreeFlangedJavis

John D wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:14 am
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Rand Paul hits Fauci on his perjury before Congress, when he denied NIH funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan. The Imp now claims 'gain-of-function' only refers to making human viruses more deadly, not making animal viruses infectious to humans. Paul has asked the DOJ to open an investigation.

Fauci believes that he is a "philosopher king". This happens to many people who are very clever and are in a position of power. They think the truth is subservient to the "greater good". Fauci thinks that "the public" is not able to judge him. He is the decider regarding what is best for us. This pushes him to justify lying. I think FBI director Comey also fell into this trap. He honestly thought he was so smart and benevolent that he could manipulate the world to make it better for us little people. Too bad they are almost always wrong. Arrogance.
He's been head guy for too long and used to operating without real scrutiny. A lot of researchers are going to be scared of taking him on because of the 80 billion in research grants that he controls. I think we are getting glimpses of the true Fauci, a bit of a dictatorial monster unused to accounting for his actions, and those disclosed emails clearly show collusion to mis-inform the public so we already know he's a liar.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Fuck me, Steerzo comes back, and we're breaking a page a day again.

Thanks, fella!

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote: Fuck me, Steerzo comes back, and we're breaking a page a day again.

Thanks, fella!
Steer on great Steersman.... steer on!

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

https://www.oregonlive.com/food/2021/07 ... arket.html

Finally, a farmer's market for the BIPOC!

“Markets are inherently racist spaces, so they’re not very welcoming. And then you’ve got to do all the work of pushing your product, of course.”

Flanary pointed out that farmers markets “generally indicate that a neighborhood has been or will be heavily impacted by gentrification and displacement.”

Farmers markets can be racist at every level, she said.

”Market managers are complicit in maintaining this racist culture. We select vendors who sell foods that white families prefer. We craft arcane and complex application processes for vendors and privilege applicants who write well in English. We work with boards of directors where there is no transparency and no equity policy in place. We select music and entertainment acts that are comfortable for the culture of whiteness.”

The lack of awareness of this pair of quotes if beyond hilarious.

“Markets in historically Black Portland neighborhoods have relatively few Black shoppers and even fewer Black vendors,” she said.

First, that is kind of why the word 'historically' is being used.

Second, that quote was followed later in the article with another quote from the same person in reference to her first attempt at running a BIPOC friendly market...

We weren’t getting shoppers of color, which is who we really wanted to be there for,” she said.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: we're breaking a page a day again.
If it's scrolling too fast, we can Circle Back for you.

Let's circle back to May 11-- the day Rand Paul grilled Fauci in court about whether Fauci's agency funded Gain Of Function research in the Wuhan lab.

3FJ posted a link to the Rand/Fauci exchanged. Lsuoma replied:
Lsuoma wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: If the MSM call it a conspiracy, it is probably true. That's become one of the fundamental truths of our time. Perhaps this is why Fauci always looks so sheepish and acts like a naughty and evasive schoolboy. He personally authorised continued funding for the Wuhan "gain of function" research on Covid using a special loophole to get around a ban.
I see the uploader censored themself.

Sure, Lsuoma. Yeah. They censored themself.

Or maybe they were censored by YouTube's policy against saying the virus might have originated in the Wuhan lab.

And then what happened next, on May 11?

Well... Matt immediately replied to Lsuoma, offering a working link for the RandPaul/Fauci clip. Matt's source was a Tucker Carlsen video.

And 3FJ immediately replied to Lsuoma, (anticipating that Lsuoma might ignore the Tucker link) 3FJ offered the same Rand/Fauci info from Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti on Rising.

And there the discussion of Rand/Fauci paused... until the next day. Still no reply from Lsuoma on May 12. So I needled Lsuoma for suggesting the censored video was due-to the poster censoring "themself".

And how did Lsuoma respond? With a flurry of back-to-back posts. None engaging with the Rand/Fauci/GainOfFunction news.

But conveniently scrolling us to a fresh new blank page, away from the pesky, unwanted information.

Run away! Ignore! Run away! scroll scroll scroll :oops:

#1913 12:06pm
#1914 12:07pm
#1915 12:10pm
#1916 12:14pm
#1917 12:19pm
#1918 12:19pm
#1919 12:22pm

https://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... lf#p503026

Poor form, Lsuoma.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote: Perfect! Wonderful! Excellent. As I said, every gender studies department should have a Room 101. And inside should lurk Steersman as the Nurse Ratched, the final boss, the Central Scrutinizer, the 'Neo' of the Daleks.
Tough job and all that.
Service Dog wrote: But you shouldn't be allowed near Beavers. Because "Beavers build dams." The wikipedia entry for "phenotype" says so! But you would soon discover a layabout invasive species had infiltrated the Beaver population. ….

I'll be sure to only refer to those as "clocks" in a referring-to-them sense. I'll only name or nominate them to be clocks in a nominal nominative sense. ….

Same with a room full of so-called "female" humans, young and old. I will only use Dictionaries written in the Future or Past tense, rather than any Dictionaries Written in the Present tense.
:roll: Careful you don’t cut yourself with your own rapier-like wit …

You remind me of – much of public “discourse” these days reminds me of – a classic Biblical proverb:
How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
And likewise of a passage in an illuminating essay at The Atlantic by the author of Fantasyland: How America Went Haywire:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... nd/534231/
A year later, The Colbert Report went on the air. In the first few minutes of the first episode, Stephen Colbert, playing his right-wing-populist commentator character, performed a feature called “The Word.” His first selection: truthiness. “Now, I’m sure some of the ‘word police,’ the ‘wordinistas’ over at Webster’s, are gonna say, ‘Hey, that’s not a word!’ Well, anybody who knows me knows that I’m no fan of dictionaries or reference books. They’re elitist. Constantly telling us what is or isn’t true. Or what did or didn’t happen. Who’s Britannica to tell me the Panama Canal was finished in 1914? If I wanna say it happened in 1941, that’s my right. I don’t trust books—they’re all fact, no heart ….
You and far too many others are clearly “no fans of dictionaries or reference books” – part and parcel of the far too ubiquitous “intellectual war on science” – not just by the Left but by the Right – that Pinker referred to:

https://allto.ca/wp-content/uploads/201 ... cience.pdf

Apropos of which and relative to beavers – the typically forest dwelling kind – “building dams” is an accidental property of beavers, it is not an essential one. As being bipedal is an accidental property of humans, not an essential one. The essential property, in both cases, is having “compatible karyotypes” [Wikipedia; Species].

You might at least try reading a reference book on the difference between those two types of properties:
The distinction between essential versus accidental properties has been characterized in various ways, but it is often understood in modal terms: an essential property of an object is a property that it must have, while an accidental property of an object is one that it happens to have but that it could lack.
https://plato.stanford.edu/archives/win ... ccidental/

Likewise with both clocks and “…’female’ humans, young and old”. In both cases, it’s the current presence of a property - able to tell time or able to produce ova for use in reproduction - that is essential. Unless you want to argue that, for example, “teenager” includes all of those who will be between the ages of 13 & 19 inclusive, those who are actually between those ages, and those who used to be between them? “Trans teenagers are teenagers! How dare you invalidate my existence?!” :roll:
Service Dog wrote: By the way, an "apple" is not a firm, rounded, edible fruit.
BTW, that is not what both Google/OED and Wikipedia say:
An apple is an edible fruit produced by an apple tree (Malus domestica).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple
Service Dog wrote: Lastly: Menopausee is not a valid Scrabble word:
Lastly, so what? It’s my entry in the neologism sweepstakes – coming soon to a dictionary near you – if there are any such. But a perfectly reasonable use of a perfectly reasonable suffix:

Oxford_Definitions_Suffix_EE.jpg
(82.35 KiB) Downloaded 269 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Lsuoma wrote: Fuck me, Steerzo comes back, and we're breaking a page a day again.

Thanks, fella!
:)

;)

But just trying to do my part - Boss ;)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

John D wrote:

Thanks, fella!
Steer on great Steersman.... steer on!
:) Keeping my oar in the water - and stick on the ice. ;)

But you in particular might be interested in a bit of related etymology:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybernetics#Etymology

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote: You remind me of – much of public “discourse” these days reminds me of – a classic Biblical proverb:
"How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?"
You're only half-right. I'm a fool for knowledge. I like your choice of bible quote, your distinction between beavers who accidentally build dams and humans who essentially have beavers, your beautiful inane willingness to fight the boring gender wars-- unwilling to let the other side monopolize boredom as they/them/their weapon.

Here's some knowledge for you. Don't scorn it! 'Menopausée' is not a noun. It's an adjective. The translation is "menopausal". The noun is "la femme menopausée ". As any fool can plainly see-- the adjective modifies "the woman". In Steerslandia, that would be an oxymoron. A woman could not be menopausal.

Alas, cheerio, pip-pip, and so forth.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

HelpingHand wrote: https://www.oregonlive.com/food/2021/07 ... arket.html

Finally, a farmer's market for the BIPOC!

“Markets are inherently racist spaces, so they’re not very welcoming. And then you’ve got to do all the work of pushing your product, of course.”

Flanary pointed out that farmers markets “generally indicate that a neighborhood has been or will be heavily impacted by gentrification and displacement.”

Farmers markets can be racist at every level, she said.

”Market managers are complicit in maintaining this racist culture. We select vendors who sell foods that white families prefer. We craft arcane and complex application processes for vendors and privilege applicants who write well in English. We work with boards of directors where there is no transparency and no equity policy in place. We select music and entertainment acts that are comfortable for the culture of whiteness.”

The lack of awareness of this pair of quotes if beyond hilarious.

“Markets in historically Black Portland neighborhoods have relatively few Black shoppers and even fewer Black vendors,” she said.

First, that is kind of why the word 'historically' is being used.

Second, that quote was followed later in the article with another quote from the same person in reference to her first attempt at running a BIPOC friendly market...

We weren’t getting shoppers of color, which is who we really wanted to be there for,” she said.
"Do my work for me and give me money!"

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

E: Now, listen, Frou Frou ...Would you like to earn some money?
F: No, I wouldn't. I would like other people to earn it and then >give< it to me.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/VPBe0rof.png

By a vote of 216 to 207 Tuesday evening, Democrats in the House of Representatives blocked consideration of a bill that would require the Director of National Intelligence to declassify information related to the origins of the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic, specifically information about any role the Wuhan Institute of Virology may have played in the pandemic's outbreak.

The COVID-19 Origin Act was introduced in the U.S. Senate by Josh Hawley (R-MO) and Mike Braun (R-IN) and passed unanimously in May.

Rep. Michael Burgess (R-TX) brought the COVID-19 Origin Act to the House floor for consideration with Reps. Brad Wenstrup (R-OH) and Darin LaHood (R-IL) explaining its importance shortly before Democrats voted down the measure Tuesday night.

"The best disinfectant is sunlight and that's what we can provide today," Wenstrup explained of the COVID-19 Origin Act. "The bill first establishes that we must identify the precise origins of COVID-19 because it is critical for preventing a similar pandemic in the future."

"I cannot stress enough that this bill is not controversial by any means," Wenstrup continued. "In fact, it passed the Senate in May with unanimous consent — not one senator objected. Not Senators Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, not Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren. If those four members can get on board with this bill, should not we be able to do the same?"

Rep. LaHood further explained the legislation's purpose, saying it "would require the Biden administration Director of National Intelligence to declassify intelligence information related to any potential links between the Wuhan Institute of Virology — also known as the Wuhan lab — and the origins of COVID-19 in order to better prepare and avoid future pandemics."

"The bottom line is Americans deserve a full accounting of the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic," he added.

When he introduced the Senate version of the COVID-19 Origin Act in April, Senator Hawley noted that "for over a year, anyone asking questions about the Wuhan Institute if Virology has been branded as a conspiracy theorist," adding "the world needs to know if this pandemic was the product of negligence at the Wuhan lab but the [Chinese Communist Party] has done everything it can to block a credible investigation. That's why the Biden administration must declassify what it knows about the Wuhan lab and Beijing's attempts to cover up the origin of the pandemic."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbr ... l-n2592839

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
Steersman wrote: You remind me of – much of public “discourse” these days reminds me of – a classic Biblical proverb:
"How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?"
.... I'm a fool for knowledge.
Seems rather moot.
Quotes_Pope_Learning.jpg
(40.93 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
Service Dog wrote: … your beautiful inane willingness to fight the boring gender wars-- unwilling to let the other side monopolize boredom as they/them/their weapon.
Eye of the beholder. That you see it as “boring” does not mean that everyone else does – you might try talking to the many parents of young children and young adults who are devastated by their kids “choosing” to turn themselves into sexless eunuchs.

Not to mention the many detransitioners, many of whom apparently quite resent being tricked into doing that to themselves:

https://www.thestranger.com/features/20 ... hey-werent

Not likely to affect anybody outside of a “small circle of friends”?

Service Dog wrote: Here's some knowledge for you. Don't scorn it! 'Menopausée' is not a noun.
That’s the French word; you’re moving the goal posts – not quite cricket. Being charitable.

My neologism – “menopausee” – is English; note that there are no accent marks. The “ee” suffix is clearly, specifically, and explicitly “forming a noun denoting a person described as or concerned with” being menopausal, i.e., “undergoing the menopause”:
-ee
Pronunciation /iː/
SUFFIX
• 1 Forming nouns denoting the person affected directly or indirectly by the action of the formative verb.
‘employee’
More example sentences
• 2 Forming nouns denoting a person described as or concerned with.
‘absentee’
More example sentences
https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/-ee
https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/menopausal
Service Dog wrote: In Steerslandia, that would be an oxymoron. A woman could not be menopausal.
Not just in “Steerslandia” – in any place that endorses the “law of noncontradiction”, and recognizes that something can’t be both A and not-A – “in the same sense at the time”. Seems not to include the illogical and benighted backwater you apparently inhabit.

“woman”, by definition, means able to produce ova for reproduction; “menopausee” explicitly means someone – typically an XXer – who can no longer do so. “menopausee” and “woman” are mutually exclusive; likewise “menopausal” and “woman”.

But I wonder what trait you think every woman has that qualifies them as “referents of that term”. Definitions are kind of useless if you can’t or won’t specify either the property that every member has that qualifies them for membership (intensional definition) or can’t or won’t specify every member of the category (extensional definition):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extension ... efinitions

Good luck in trying to list all of those who qualify as a woman in the latter case.

And I also wonder what trait you think that every female, of every sexually reproducing species, has that qualifies them to be members of that category. A hint since you apparently need one:

Quillette_Joyce_SheWhoMustNotBeNamed_Female2C.jpg
(78.88 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
"produces" - present tense indefinite.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote: But I wonder what trait you think every woman has that qualifies them as “referents of that term”.
The trait which every female shares is Object Permanence. She was the same person before, during, and after producing ova.
Steersman wrote: That’s the French word; you’re moving the goal posts – not quite cricket. Being charitable.

My neologism – “menopausee” – is English; note that there are no accent marks.
Noted. How you gonna translate that to french? Menopauseeée !?

Apparently so.

And speaking of 'apparently so', I will now emulate your :bjarte: attempts at levity & changing the subject. I'll just type "A PARENT SEW" into YouTube and link-to whatever Family Sewing Tutorial is the first result.

Oh.

fucking hell. no fucking way. look what you did, Steers. You broke The Simulation: Groundhog Day Error 404.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... parent+sew

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

More from the Portland Dystopia Zone.

Individual is spray painting "penis girl" around town. Joe average graffiti - not a lot of artistic merit. Local rag has tracked down the 'artist' and had a brief interview.

https://www.wweek.com/arts/visual-arts/ ... enis-girl/

Favorite quote:

“I fully embrace that, especially being nonbinary and gender nonconforming myself,” they said. “I’ve never actually been good at art, but graffiti became a good way for me to channel all the bad shit that I and everyone else have been dealing with—like quarantine, capitalism and the police state. Plus, it’s a super-fun way to pass the time.”

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
Steersman wrote: But I wonder what trait you think every woman has that qualifies them as “referents of that term”.
The trait which every female shares is Object Permanence.
Amazing – not sure if that isn’t more a triumph of evasiveness or of intellectual dishonesty.

So every female human – assuming there are such critters since “Object Permanence” isn’t much to go on for an APB – shares that “trait” with every female member of all sexually reproducing species – several million at last count – on the planet? And presumably with all males and those who are neither male nor female?

Categorization has to be kinda specific if it’s to be any use at all. Including every organism in every category – or every entity for that matter – is rather pointless - and quite unscientific:

Quillette_Joyce_SheWhoMustNotBeNamed1B.jpg
(114.57 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
Pinker_HowTheMindWorks_Categories.jpg
(57.51 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
Wikipedia_Taxonomy2A.jpg
(133.17 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
Service Dog wrote: She was the same person before, during, and after producing ova.
:roll:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

HelpingHand wrote: More from the Portland Dystopia Zone.

Individual is spray painting "penis girl" around town. Joe average graffiti - not a lot of artistic merit. Local rag has tracked down the 'artist' and had a brief interview. ....
Madder than hatters for the most part, very few exceptions.

ICYMI, quite an illuminating essay from The Atlantic in 2000 on a related phenomenon:
A New Way to Be Mad

The phenomenon is not as rare as one might think: healthy people deliberately setting out to rid themselves of one or more of their limbs, with or without a surgeon's help. Why do pathologies sometimes arise as if from nowhere? Can the mere description of a condition make it contagious?

By Carl Elliott
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... ad/304671/

You should be able to open the link in an Incognito tab.

What's rather depressing is that so many are ready and willing to pander to the delusional. If not take advantage of them for fun and profit:

I guess we should count our blessings that there aren't more people claiming to be Jesus Christ or Napoleon ...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Ah, the sheer joy that Steersman brings to the 'pit! I've missed you, big guy!

As for the rest of you, you can't deny it, Steers brings the place to life!

ThreeFlangedJavis

Steersman, the definition of woman is good enough for everyday use. It serves us 99% of the time. There are always going to be genetic anomalies, various degrees of intersex, and any definition of what a woman is is going to have to draw the line somewhere which makes it slightly subjective. IOW, a precise, 100% objective definition is impossible. The 2 options you have are to do away with defining womanhood altogether or accept imperfection. Functioning adult brains accept the 2nd option.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Is 'People who Menstruate' the pro or anti trans definition for women? Or Neither? Or Both?...

In either case it would not cover the pre & post menstrual and the other portions of various animal species (if they count as people) who don't.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Steers brings the place to life!
I wonder how many are considering the alternative...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: E: Now, listen, Frou Frou ...Would you like to earn some money?
F: No, I wouldn't. I would like other people to earn it and then >give< it to me.
I shall gladly pay you on Tuesday for an Impossibletm Burger today.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Steers comes back and the 'Pit is brimming. You know what this means, right, Steers?

"Forever. And ever. And ever."

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'd tell them to go fuck themselves, but that seems to be the plan.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Pitchguest wrote: "Forever. And ever. And ever."
All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... johnny.jpg

Heeeeeeeere's Steerso!!!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Anyone excited for this?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Anyone excited for this?

To be Frank you'd have to be a right Herbert not to be...

Though if anything could do with a good Lynching it's this story...

Probably won't be the same unless they decide to pull the plug on the Baron and redo the PC game spin off.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote: Ah, the sheer joy that Steersman brings to the 'pit! I've missed you, big guy!

As for the rest of you, you can't deny it, Steers brings the place to life!
Thanks mate :)

Kinda missed the place and the old gang. Kinda where I cut my teeth, some of them in any case, on a number of issues so definitely appreciate the opportunity of having done so.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
Pitchguest wrote: "Forever. And ever. And ever."
All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site. .... All Lsuoma and no Steers makes the 'pit a dull site.
Heeeeeeeere's Steerso!!!
I’m baaack …. ;)

For awhile in any case; partly here to sort of “round up a posse” to go out in the streets to face Frank Miller & his gang; High Noon and The Garden of Good and Evil out there – in the “real world”. :)

Been absolutely gobsmacking to see the amount of rot and corruption that gender ideology has caused in science in general. And that’s apart from the many lives quite literally already destroyed by it, and in the process of being destroyed by it. Although that is, in many ways, just the tip of the proverbial iceberg – postmodernism and critical race theory being other major outgrowths – AKA cancers – produced by the same underlying causes. Which are rather obscure indeed.

But Posie Parker kind of drew the line in the sand some 3 years ago when she emblazoned the standard definition for “woman” across various billboards and buildings in the UK – from Land's End to John o' Groats. For which I figure she deserves Time’s “person of year”, if not the decade, and a DBE to boot:

TalkRadio_PosieParker_Definition_Woman1A.jpg
(196.38 KiB) Downloaded 191 times

Although I note that the TalkRadio article referenced there is no longer available – Ministry of Truth got to them? Because I was tweeting it thither and yon? Be interesting to know if there’s an Internet Archive of it.

In any case, what was left hanging with its ass out in the cold with that definition was the rather pregnant question – so to speak – of just what we shall define “female” to be. It’s been kind of amusing – in a gallows-humour sort of way – to see that many of the very same feminists who were championing Parker and that definition are so reluctant – to say the least – to even grapple with the biological definition for the word and its logical consequences. Often seems moot whether its women’s vanity or transwomen’s envy that’s the bigger part of the transgender clusterfuck.

But a failure to answer that question tends to preclude answering the larger question of whether “woman” is to be defined as an “adult human female (produces ova)”. Or as anyone who exhibits any of the “secondary sexual characteristics”, clothing, behaviours, or stereotypes typical of adult human females – and regardless of what they have “under the hood”.

Although in some ways those questions are sort of a case of straining at the gnat and swallowing the camel whole – or hole as the case may be …. The issue seems less how we define those words – pay them extra – and more to do with whether we as a society are going to endorse the segregation of various public facilities – toilets, change-rooms, and sports in particular – and whether, if we do so, it’s to be on the basis of which particular physiological or psychological or stereotypical traits. Is it to be by reproductive abilities & status? By genitalia, or by karyotype? Or by the type of clothing – pants or skirts – we’re wearing when we walk into those facilities, and regardless of what’s “underneath the hood”?

But it seems that latter issue can’t really be addressed until we have something of a coherent, consistent, and scientific set of definitions for both sex and gender in the first place. Although it is interesting, and somewhat gratifying, that, for example, a recent article by Cathy Young at least broached the issue of whether such segregation is to be by one’s nominal sex – genitalia in effect – or by “gender”. And the fundamental conflict at the heart of that:

https://cathy.arcdigital.media/p/the-battle-of-wi-spa

I had written an email to Young – no response yet – that discussed that dichotomy, although my argument seems to have been reflected in hers so she may have taken some of it to heart. And likewise to Jesse Singal – likewise on the no response. But both Young and Singal and no few others are, I think, barking up the wrong tree with their rather unscientific definitions of the sexes – which tends to contribute more heat and noise than illumination. And likewise with Statistics New Zealand, and I’m sad if not ashamed to say, Statistics Canada, both of which should be sentinels and watchtowers defending and guarding the principles of science, and not among those peddling gender woo, transactivist dogma, and what is little short of outright Lysenkoism:

Tweets_JamesWatt_StatsNewZealand_1A.jpg
(59.83 KiB) Downloaded 186 times

https://www.statcan.gc.ca/eng/concepts/ ... /gender#a4

Have actually written a rather lengthy essay – natch ;) – to the latter indicating that I was “not amused”; even put several hundred bucks on the table for a professional editor to tune up my otherwise deathless prose :). Even been shopping it around, looking for a place to publish it, one way or the other particularly as the silence from StatsCan has been "deafening".
So let us not talk falsely now
The hour is getting late.
Indeed it is.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I give up, who enjoys Steven Seagal movies? The narcissistic stench is overpowering.
A day later, this question still echoes in my head.

I have... findings.

1. Steven Seagal is something-like Six-foot-Six-inches tall. This may explain part of the mystery. He may be physically impressive in-person-- to the Hollywood power figures who met him-- to such a degree, that they gambled on him starring in movies. But that did not translate to the screen.

2. Steven Seagal was married to Kelly Lebrock from 1987 to 1996. That overpowering narcissistic stench may actually-be enough-residual-confidence to last a lifetime. Or several lifetimes, according to the high holy lamas who were able to smell his finger, all the way from Tibet.

Prior to Lebrock-- he was married to japanese ninja. And later he was involved with the cute chick who got seduced by vampires in The Lost Boys.
And other hot bitches.

3. I think Seagal may do that thing where a popcorn actor eventually finds the perfect role, after his star seemed to have faded. Travolta in Pulp Fiction. Barbara Billingsley in 'Airplane'. I'm saying... eventually someone has to portray Trump on the big screen.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:38 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I give up, who enjoys Steven Seagal movies? The narcissistic stench is overpowering.
A day later, this question still echoes in my head.

I have... findings.

1. Steven Seagal is something-like Six-foot-Six-inches tall. This may explain part of the mystery. He may be physically impressive in-person-- to the Hollywood power figures who met him-- to such a degree, that they gambled on him starring in movies. But that did not translate to the screen.

2. Steven Seagal was married to Kelly Lebrock from 1987 to 1996. That overpowering narcissistic stench may actually-be enough-residual-confidence to last a lifetime. Or several lifetimes, according to the high holy lamas who were able to smell his finger, all the way from Tibet.

Prior to Lebrock-- he was married to japanese ninja. And later he was involved with the cute chick who got seduced by vampires in The Lost Boys.
And other hot bitches.

3. I think Seagal may do that thing where a popcorn actor eventually finds the perfect role, after his star seemed to have faded. Travolta in Pulp Fiction. Barbara Billingsley in 'Airplane'. I'm saying... eventually someone has to portray Trump on the big screen.
Confession time. I enjoyed the first one and a half Seagal movies I watched, but then I found myself wanting someone to twat him and wipe that faux serene look off his face. His movie self can't venture into a field without plaintive cries from his spirit eagle in the background and bumping into native American blood brothers. Seagal would only play an unflappable, self-assured enigmatic Trump of few words. IOW the not-Trump.

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

Steersman wrote: Been absolutely gobsmacking to see the amount of rot and corruption that gender ideology has caused in science in general.
It is a bit like the Roman imperial cult. Hardly anyone really believed that Caesar was a god, but almost everyone (with the notable exception of the Christians) would make a public profession of it and offer incense when required to do so. It is a rather impressive power display.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Steersman, the definition of woman is good enough for everyday use. It serves us 99% of the time.
Generally speaking or in many cases, I would tend to agree with you. However, the transgressions and depredations of the transloonie nutcases have obliged us to be precise in our definitions. Ill wind that doesn’t blow someone some good ….
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: There are always going to be genetic anomalies, various degrees of intersex, and any definition of what a woman is going to have to draw the line somewhere which makes it slightly subjective.
Kinda think you’re barking up the wrong tree there, that you’re starting off on the wrong foot.

Relative to “genetic anomalies & various degrees of intersex”, the biological definitions – endorsed by most credible dictionaries – are stipulative definitions:

Wikipedia_StipulativeDefinition_1B.jpg
(93.42 KiB) Downloaded 179 times
Oxford_Definitions_SexCategoryMaleFemale1A.jpg
(151.12 KiB) Downloaded 169 times

They SAY that the “necessary and sufficient condition” to qualify as a female – and thereby as a woman if we accept the standard definition of “woman” as “adult human female” – is to be able to produce ova for reproduction: no ova, not a female:
An intensional definition gives the meaning of a term by specifying necessary and sufficient conditions for when the term should be used. In the case of nouns, this is equivalent to specifying the properties that an object needs to have in order to be counted as a referent of the term.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extension ... efinitions

Sure, there’s some subjectivity to that definition – we could define “female” as “has concave mating surfaces” as with plumbing and electrical connectors; Jenner gets to qualify – win-win … :roll:

But that flies in the face of some brute facts and some foundational principles of science, notably the science of taxonomy:
In biology, taxonomy (from Ancient Greek τάξις (taxis) 'arrangement', and -νομία (-nomia) 'method') is the scientific study of naming, defining (circumscribing) and classifying groups of biological organisms based on shared characteristics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxonomy_(biology)

And the facts in question are that large segments of most if not all sexually reproducing species – a large percentage of the 8 million or so already identified – “share the characteristics” of producing either sperm or ova which are essential to that sexual reproduction.

Biologists could have named those groups other than as males and females. But the names attached in no way detract from or obviate those facts. Whether they’re named as such, the size of those groups and their fundamental and far-reaching importance justify the creation and attachment of one name or another.

And hard not to conclude that much of the differential treatment – for good or ill – portioned out by society is based on potential, actual, or previous membership in those categories. Might be wise to call a spade a fucking shovel and recognize those facts.
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: IOW, a precise, 100% objective definition is impossible.
Moot. Is it a “100% objective” fact that those (members of sexually reproducing species) who do produce sperm or ova can reproduce and that those who don’t can’t?
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The 2 options you have are to do away with defining womanhood altogether or accept imperfection. Functioning adult brains accept the 2nd option.
Not at all the case that those are the only “2 options”. The rational thing, the scientific thing, to do is to recognize that there’s a great deal of utility in the biological definitions by which to have a sex is to have functional gonads, that many of us are thereby sexless. And likewise in the definition of “woman” as “adult human female” - many XXers simply don't qualify as members of either category.

“woman” isn’t an identity based on some “mythic essence” – as “philosopher” Jane Clare Jones once put it:

JaneClareJones_UnreasonableIdeas_BunFight1A.jpg
(100.8 KiB) Downloaded 171 times

“woman” is “merely” a label that denotes a “time-limited” biological capability; "womanhood" is thereby circumscribed by that ability. Desperately trying to make the word into anything else is a large part of the reason for, as Graham Linehan might say, "the mess we're in".

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Fegg wrote:
Steersman wrote: Been absolutely gobsmacking to see the amount of rot and corruption that gender ideology has caused in science in general.
It is a bit like the Roman imperial cult. Hardly anyone really believed that Caesar was a god, but almost everyone (with the notable exception of the Christians) would make a public profession of it and offer incense when required to do so. It is a rather impressive power display.
Yeah, that's probably a large part of the phenomenon - virtue-signalling, going along with the crowd: "Yes, we're all individuals!" ;)

But not all of it. Some of it is - as woman, doctor, & tweeter la scapigliata once put it - general prudishness: "gender" is somewhat more "genteel" and masks the nitty-gritty aspects of the process; precludes the "dirty movies" that Lenny Bruce (I think) talked of:

Although I think she's somewhat wide of the mark as there seems to be some etymological evidence that "gender" and "sex" have been used more or less synonomously to refer to the same traits; see definition 3 from the OED:

https://www.oed.com/view/Entry/77468?

But definition 3b seems more consistent with many other sources as now referring to what is basically little more than personalities; another la scapigliata tweet that endorses a letter in the BMJ that emphasizes that fundamental dichotomy:

Causes no end of problems and confusion to conflate those "entirely different kettles of fish" ;). A phrase which has more relevance in some cases than in others:
We searched for gender in the main text (i.e., excluding references) of all issues of all American Fisheries Society journals (except Fisheries), the Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences Fisheries Research (FR) published before 2011 to assess the use of the word gender incorrectly in 308 of the 311 (99%) articles reviewed and was used correctly only once in a nongrammatical usage;
"gender-queer" fish - who knew? :roll:

TaylorFrancis_Ogle_Schanning_SexAndGender1A.jpg
(360.82 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10. ... 012.687265

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Fegg wrote:
The ancient equivalent of a pledge of allegiance.

Best not to trust anyone who makes a public display of loyalty to a group or ideal. Or who make a public display of not doing so. Or even those who keep quiet and say nothing.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

John Cornell (Strop) is dead.

Shame.

But that leaves his Mrs back on the market after 40 years. 👍😍

And she is still hot after all these years.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Fuck it wrong girl that’s Karen Pini (first Australian Playboy centrefold)

This is Mrs Strop 🔥

⤵️

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

The jury is out on whether either of these people count a women.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://citizenfreepress.com/wp-content ... gulag.jpeg

This guy was a DEA agent, present outside the Capitol on January 6.

He is facing 15 years in prison for his conceal carry service handgun.

I think he's being charged so Pelosi and Biden can say 'the insurrectionists had guns'.

I think he's another Derek Chauvin-- perfectly happy to spend his career feeding other Americans into dungeons/ even now, he shows no solidarity with the other January 6 defendants-- being charged by the same Dept of Justice.

But now that its his-turn, the Injustice reminds him of Cuba.

another video link/ same vid
https://rumble.com/vk7e24-tucker-carlso ... rison.html

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Apparently PZ’s FTB is celebrating their 10 year anniversary this month.

I was sure both would have been buried by now. 🤷‍♂️

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hunter Biden's promise to not take bribes is as good as his word. The word of a Biden.

Foolproof plan.

Hunter Biden's "passions":

Relapsing

Selfies

Self-Pity

Email

Softball interviews

Tax evasion

Keepin' the Secret Service on their toes

Ukrainian energy policy

Handguns

"No Yellow"

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Brive1987 wrote: Apparently PZ’s FTB is celebrating their 10 year anniversary this month.

Just took a quick look-see, and it appears that he is shifting well into Oafie territory. More than half the recent posts are mostly quotes with a few interlineated comments of his own.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:03 am
https://citizenfreepress.com/wp-content ... gulag.jpeg

This guy was a DEA agent, present outside the Capitol on January 6.

He is facing 15 years in prison for his conceal carry service handgun.

I think he's being charged so Pelosi and Biden can say 'the insurrectionists had guns'.

I think he's another Derek Chauvin-- perfectly happy to spend his career feeding other Americans into dungeons/ even now, he shows no solidarity with the other January 6 defendants-- being charged by the same Dept of Justice.

But now that its his-turn, the Injustice reminds him of Cuba.

another video link/ same vid
https://rumble.com/vk7e24-tucker-carlso ... rison.html
Pelosi barred Jordan and Banks from the inquiry into Jan 6th, justifying it with “The unprecedented nature of January 6th demands this unprecedented decision.”, confirming exactly what any slightly aware person knows, that the Biden Admin is the institutional form of Becky Watson running a threat farming operation. Pelosi's decision obviously has nothing to do with the fact that Jordan refuses to play ball and is very vocal about wanting to know answers to questions like why Pelosi repeatedly blocked police requests for security at the Capitol, why hours of surveillance footage is under wraps, who shot Babbit and why trespass is now a capital offense, and various other things like what was the FBI involvement in the riot. I think we've all heard by now that the Whitmer kidnap was practically an FBI conceived and run operation as was the Times Square terror thing, so obviously it is completely irresponsible to go asking questions about FBI complicity in Jan 6th. Responsible citizens don't ask silly questions that get in the way of Pelosi's witch hunt, their job is to obey and chant "CONSPIRACY THEORY" and "INSURRECTION".

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:57 am
Hunter Biden's promise to not take bribes is as good as his word. The word of a Biden.
Talking of the Golden Boy, it took Tucker Carlson to explain to me that Hunter's lame interview answer about his laptop was actually an admission. He said that it could have been stolen from him, amongst other evasive crap, which implies that he either didn't know what was on his own laptop or he knew the contents were legit. He never refuted the validity of the contents.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Apparently PZ’s FTB is celebrating their 10 year anniversary this month.

Just took a quick look-see, and it appears that he is shifting well into Oafie territory. More than half the recent posts are mostly quotes with a few interlineated comments of his own.
Cobweb cock?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

Cobweb cock?
EEEEEeeeeeeeewwwwwww!

But yes, if I was a man, I'd kick him in the cock. Cock.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: But yes, if I was a man, I'd kick him in the cock. Cock.
You'd need good aim.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: But yes, if I was a man, I'd kick him in the cock. Cock.
You'd need good aim.
Or a quantum-scope...

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote: Anyone excited for this?

Whenever the perennial question "Star Wars or Star Trek?" came up, my stock answer was "Dune." Yet this trailer makes me think the best adaptation will remain the SyFy channel 2000 version. We need not discuss the Lynch/Sting debacle. I hope I'm wrong, and I'll give it a fair hearing. And for those that care, I did buy and read the entire series, all the way through the follow on books that Herbert's son claimed followed the story arc as described in papers discovered in a safe after his father's death. Even if they were inscribed on golden plates and dictated by an archangel, they were not worth the paper wasted on printing them. Read the original trilogy and leave the rest to your imagination.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Princeton Policy Advisors projects 1,860,000 illegal immigrants will cross the US southern border in 2021.

A tenfold increase over the prior year.

That's larger than the entire population of these US states & territories:

Idaho 1,787,065
West Virginia 1,792,147
Hawaii 1,415,872
New Hampshire 1,359,711
Maine 1,344,212
Montana 1,068,778
Rhode Island 1,059,361
Delaware 973,764
South Dakota 884,659
North Dakota 762,062
Alaska 731,545
District of Columbia 705,749
Vermont 623,989
Wyoming 578,759
Guam 165,718
U.S. Virgin Islands 104,914
American Samoa 55,641
Northern Mariana Islands 55,194

https://youtu.be/VSG7hyo8HVA

Another comparison:

South Australia 1,659,800
Tasmania + Australian Capital Territory + Northern Territory 511,000 + 366,900 + 231,200 = 1,109,100

and

Entire region of Aukland, NZ including city of Aukland 1,717,500

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:27 pm
Princeton Policy Advisors projects 1,860,000 illegal immigrants will cross the US southern border in 2021.

A tenfold increase over the prior year.

That's larger than the entire population of these US states & territories:

Idaho 1,787,065
West Virginia 1,792,147
Hawaii 1,415,872
New Hampshire 1,359,711
Maine 1,344,212
Montana 1,068,778
Rhode Island 1,059,361
Delaware 973,764
South Dakota 884,659
North Dakota 762,062
Alaska 731,545
District of Columbia 705,749
Vermont 623,989
Wyoming 578,759
Guam 165,718
U.S. Virgin Islands 104,914
American Samoa 55,641
Northern Mariana Islands 55,194

https://youtu.be/VSG7hyo8HVA

Another comparison:

South Australia 1,659,800
Tasmania + Australian Capital Territory + Northern Territory 511,000 + 366,900 + 231,200 = 1,109,100

and

Entire region of Aukland, NZ including city of Aukland 1,717,500
That's a conservative figure from what I hear. Seems the figure is well over a million already, probably going to end up north of 2 million by year's end. Would really love to find out where these illegals are being shipped to.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: That's a conservative figure from what I hear. Seems the figure is well over a million already
Yeah. 1.86 Million assumes the rate will fall later in the year, for some reason.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/cont ... June+1.png

And what are 'apprehensions'? Is that the number of people who encountered law enforcement at the border & were let-in?

If so, then the Red line vs. the projection-- suggests there's 5 more getting-in for every one 'apprehended'.

On top of the 1 million who were stopped at the border & turned-away-- so far this year. (up from 120,000 in the prior year).

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: Even if they were inscribed on golden plates and dictated by an archangel
That really happened.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Would really love to find out where these illegals are being shipped to.

Even Congress Doesn’t Know Where Illegal Immigrants Are Being Shipped Throughout The U.S.