The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Old subthreads
Service Dog

Re: The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by Service Dog »

I have certain reservations about Bret Weinstein, about his wife, about his brother.

I think that link is a hatchet job. For example-- the claim that the Delta variant has been "devastating in India". According to Weinstein & Co. --some of India's states & territories opposed Ivermectin. Others adopted it. And they claim outcomes were clearly-better in the Ivermectin areas. Including vs. the Delta. Weinstein claims Ivermectin is effective against all variants/ and the jabs are not reliable across all variants. Rather than address Weinstein's claims directly-- the Quillette authors lump all-of India together into one "devastated" pot.

In the case of the Argentina study-- Quillette declares the study results to be impossible... due to the 18 hour measured half-life of Ivermectin. However: Weinstein hasn't claimed that the mechanisms of Ivermectin's effectiveness.. is even fully known. Quite the opposite: his cohort cite people in Africa who take 2 doses of Ivermectin within 48 hours... and then wait 6 months before taking 2 more doses with 48 hours. Weinstein claims those people have markedly better results vs. Covid than other African areas which don't use Ivermectin-- to combat the worms which cause river blindness.

Quillette quotes the BMJ review of available science... which discards the pro-Ivermectin studies "“because of serious risk of bias and very serious imprecision”. But Quillette doesn't not mention that Weinstein & Co. responded to that specific claim. Namely: they pre-registered their studies-- so that if the studies failed to prove Ivermectin effective... the negative result wouldn't be be hidden from disclosure. And the pre-registered positive study results-- were thus not the result of cherry-picking. Weinstein also notes that the Big Pharma jab studies were not held to this same high standard of evidence.

Quillette accuses Weinstein of exaggerating the dangers of the Big Pharma jabs. But Quillette does not acknowledge Weinstein's provable claims-- regarding ways that patient and doctor and institutional reporting of negative-effects of the jabs... has been hampered by censorship, and intentional choices made which obscure data collection about negative effects.

Regarding the relative-effectiveness of Ivermectin vs. Jabs... Quillette says Jab reduces your odds of getting-Covid... 20 times less likely, than No Treatment At All. While Ivermectin is 6.67 times less likely than No Treatment At All. Even accepting those numbers-- Quillette does not acknowledge the subtlety of Weinstein's message: The Jabs are not yet as widely available as Ivermectin. For much of the globe, their real choice is Ivermectin NOW or Jab LATER. And Weinstein argues that adopting the less-effective Ivermectin now has a better chance of stopping the virus BEFORE it become endemic.

Time & again, Quillette overlooks Weinstein's strongest arguments-- pretending his arguments are weaker than they really-are.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

From the comments under the Quilliette piece:

One reply says, " I’m not getting the vaccine because I don’t need the vaccine. I got COVID. I didn’t have symptoms. I got over it. Why would I need a vaccine?"

Naturally acquired antibodies & herd immunity. That's something Weinstein addresses, but which is overlooked by the Quilliette piece-- and by the everyone-should-be-vaccinated stance of Fauci and 'vaccine passport' proponents. To me-- this indicates I should trust the side which doesn't lie to me, by omission, as a means to justify their ends.

Likewise-- going-back to the top of the Quilliette piece-- I see that it introduces Weinstein as the-guy-from-the-Evergreen-mess... and then the introduction jumps directly-to "Since then" ... "Recently, Weinstein has graduated from entertaining theories that might not be right but could do no harm, to theories that cannot be right and are sure to do harm..."

That ellipsis jumps-over a whole hell of a lot. Such as Weinstein's stance on Masks, and the Lab Leak Theory, and Censorship of dissenting voices, and the politics of Lockdowns, and how much we can trust China, CDC, FDA, WHO, Big Pharma, Politicians. AND SPECIFICALLY, Weinstein's views on Long Covid, whether mRNA-induced Spike Proteins are Harmful, whether those Spike Proteins travel from the point of vaccination.

-------

Time for dinner. I'll end this by shoehorning-in this link. Check out the cunt in the 2nd video, trying to get slanty-eyed grandmothers punched by niggers... with her plan of state-sponsored harassment of dissenters:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Sargon (remember him?) on the predatory antics of "teh gayz" in America...

Note: I wish "teh gayz" would come for the snot-nosed brats that live/lurk near my place - little shits are constantly pestering my hounds and getting them riled up. One day, just for shits and giggles, I'll let the brown-beasts loose and sip a beer as the carnage unfolds.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Bhurzum wrote: ...let the brown-beasts loose...
That reminds me I need to make a move(ment). But talking of brown beasts, are you old enough to have had any experience with the Green Meanie? If they weren't all at the bottom of the North Sea I think I'd get one. Could make do with the Arctic Warfare successor though.

John D

Post by John D »

A few points that I would like to make about Weinstein.... Ivermectin etc.

1) As far as I can tell, there has never been a proper double-blind Ivermectin vs. Covid study. It is possible, in fact likely, that lower Covid cases might correlate with Ivermectin use, but that Ivermectin is not the cause of lower rates of Covid. People with access to Ivermectin probably have better heath care services and may be able to lockdown more effectively. This would be expected.

2) No one has even proposed a theory for what mechanism Ivermectin uses to protect from Covid in the body. There is some kind of cell level test in a lab which is not very convincing. This does not give me much confidence that Ivermectin actually works. Of course, I could be wrong... but I could be right. One of the best ways to prove a theory is to have some kind of mechanism to test. How does it work?

3) On a side note.... I have just been getting annoyed at them. Two weeks ago Heather discussed a technical paper that suggested MRNA vaccines had much higher rates of death from side effects than expected. For some age groups the study suggested 2 deaths from side effects for every 3 lives saved from Covid. I was like.... "Holy shit! This changes everything! We need to stop vaccinating people who have already had Covid... etc..." I thought about this on and off for the whole week until... on the next weeks broadcast Heather backed off the claim and said.... "You know that study we talked about last week... well... we actually read it and it doesn't mean anything like what we said last week... and... since we are all about transparency we thought we would correct the record. Well... I say... good for you for confessing your sins... but... please STOP. Stop wasting my time by spinning tales one week to just backtrack the next. I found this to be really disappointing and a big waste of my mental energy.

John D

Post by John D »

Bhurzum wrote: Sargon (remember him?) on the predatory antics of "teh gayz" in America...

Note: I wish "teh gayz" would come for the snot-nosed brats that live/lurk near my place - little shits are constantly pestering my hounds and getting them riled up. One day, just for shits and giggles, I'll let the brown-beasts loose and sip a beer as the carnage unfolds.
It's not the faggots that I worry about.... it's the queers. Faggots just like to find a sex partner of the same sex... but queers are sexually performative. Their life is all about putting on some kind of show. All eyes must be on them and they have a need to drag you into their sick perverted little world. FUCK OFF QUEERS!

Haha... I remember years ago (maybe 1990) when my wife and I went to the Ann Arbor art fair. This is probably one of the biggest art fairs in the Midwest and is close to the campus of the University of Michigan. So, my wife and I are just walking hand in hand around the booths and vendors and a group of four queers marches up to us... the the biggest queer, a 6 foot tall black man in a pick ballet tutu starts screaming at us about his fucking right. I have always been very socially liberal, so I was not someone who was stepping on his rights to fuck some other queer in a tutu. I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHO YOU FUCK! Seriously. But don't scream at me and threaten me on the street with my wife. I didn't have any pepper spray at the time... but he deserved to get a dose of the hot sauce. FUCK OFF QUEERS!

John D

Post by John D »

pink tutu... it was a pick tutu.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Good question.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: ... "You know that study we talked about last week... well... we actually read it and it doesn't mean anything like what we said last week... and... since we are all about transparency we thought we would correct the record. Well... I say... good for you for confessing your sins... but... please STOP. Stop wasting my time...
Fair enough. But I don't think you've traded-up --by discarding Weinstein & adding the Quilliette link to your hand of cards.

I read an editorial correction at the end of the Quilliette piece, I and got the impression-- that Quilliette's error was rather minor. I thought the correction was quibble about whether "almost 18 percent" was the same as "17.6 percent". And the sleight difference between 5.3% and 4.1%.

Is that how it reads to you, also? :

An earlier version of this article also stated that among children from a retrospective cohort study “almost 18 percent needed critical-care services, and 4.1 percent required mechanical ventilation.” The article has been amended to reflect that in the study cohort, the hospitalisation frequency was 5.3 percent, with 17.6 percent needing critical care services and 4.1 percent requiring mechanical ventilation. Quillette apologises for the error.

Reading the comments section under the Quilliette piece-- I saw the commenter who spotted the error. Only then did I realize that Quillette had overstated Twentyfold the numbers of children severely-suffering from Covid. The actual error was that Quilliette had claimed 18% of kids needed critical care and 4.1% needed ventilation. Failing to report that was 18% OF 5.3%
and 4.1% OF 5.3%.

Given the enormity of that error, I think it's slimy of Quilliette to publish an correction footnote... which is worded to seem trivial, rather than plainly admit their previous numbers were vastly inflated.

The Quilliette comments section is far better than the Quilliette article:

https://forum.quillette.com/t/looking-f ... ines/29146
______

As for the '2 killed for every 3 saved' talk by Heather Heying & Weinstein: I heard them say-that & it stuck in my head.
And I probably heard her subsequent disavowal that study-- maybe, I don't know. But the 2-for-3 ratio stayed in my head, nonetheless. So... retraction-fail there, too.

I saw an article claiming 23 US military males, under age 45, had suffered enlarged hearts, after the jab. And 22 of the 23 were 'previously healthy'. A separate report-- about mandatory jabs for military personnel-- said not a single active-duty troop is known to have died of Covid. My simple mind connected those two dots & perceived a significant degree of risk for scant benefit.

____

Lastly, I think Bret W. and Dr. Kory raised a worthwhile rhetorical point-- when they said "we" the general citizenry are having extreme "wartime" measures imposed on-us. (Mandatory Patriotism in the name of fighting Covid.) While the private/public medical sector behemoths are allowed to conduct themselves in a greedy, unpatriotic Business As Usual manner, at our expense & too our detriment.

Someone-else used the term BIG COVID as a catch-all name for those giants who profit from the pandemic show.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: Note: I wish "teh gayz" would come for the snot-nosed brats that live/lurk near my place - little shits are constantly pestering my hounds and getting them riled up. One day, just for shits and giggles, I'll let the brown-beasts loose and sip a beer as the carnage unfolds.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: A few points that I would like to make about Weinstein.... Ivermectin etc.

1) People with access to Ivermectin probably have better heath care services and may be able to lockdown more effectively. This would be expected.
It's being used extensively in South America and India.

2) No one has even proposed a theory for what mechanism Ivermectin uses to protect from Covid in the body. ... How does it work?
Ivermectin's a veritable wonder drug. It works on all sorts of shit and nobody is exactly sure how. You're free to take a stab at it:

C95H146O28

3) Two weeks ago Heather discussed a technical paper that suggested MRNA vaccines had much higher rates of death from side effects than expected. For some age groups the study suggested 2 deaths from side effects for every 3 lives saved from Covid. I was like.... "Holy shit! This changes everything! We need to stop vaccinating people who have already had Covid... etc..." I thought about this on and off for the whole week until... on the next weeks broadcast Heather backed off the claim and said.... "You know that study we talked about last week... well... we actually read it and it doesn't mean anything like what we said last week... and... since we are all about transparency we thought we would correct the record.
That's the paper I risked FB Jail in posting. That's a back-of-the-envelope calculation; the reported health problems are for real. There was a huge, concerted Lysenkoist backlash against the paper; Heather should not sway with the wind like that. In general, she strikes me as a fusspot.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Money given to Keith Code means more money for Scientology
I think every bit of your analysis is correct. But I also experience cognitive dissonance between agreeing with you-- vs. my trust in the free market.

All sorts of real problems abound in the world, with a shortage of people putting their own two boots on the ground to make improvements: Keith Code says he had big addiction problems, and Scientology showed-up & helped him. Untrained motorcycle riders are a danger to themselves & others-- and Keith Code showed-up & taught them to ride safer.

Yeah, addiction & crashes can be battled without Scientology... but maybe the incentives just aren't there-- for enough cooks to feed the hungry (or whatever) without a side-order of Grift.

Lefties want to cut-out the grifters & use govt to fix everything, but that institutionalizes the grift, so we can't-even opt out.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: pink tutu
Not Desmond then.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: I wish "teh gayz" would come for the snot-nosed brats that live/lurk near my place
You never know - I hear that in Scotland such schemes have been put into effect in the past.

kidnapped2.jpg
(370.7 KiB) Downloaded 274 times

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:46 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Money given to Keith Code means more money for Scientology
I think every bit of your analysis is correct. But I also experience cognitive dissonance between agreeing with you-- vs. my trust in the free market.

All sorts of real problems abound in the world, with a shortage of people putting their own two boots on the ground to make improvements: Keith Code says he had big addiction problems, and Scientology showed-up & helped him. Untrained motorcycle riders are a danger to themselves & others-- and Keith Code showed-up & taught them to ride safer.

Yeah, addiction & crashes can be battled without Scientology... but maybe the incentives just aren't there-- for enough cooks to feed the hungry (or whatever) without a side-order of Grift.

Lefties want to cut-out the grifters & use govt to fix everything, but that institutionalizes the grift, so we can't-even opt out.
Scientology has zero interest in helping people aside from publicity gains. Their megaphoned public benefit programs are purely for PR. They see any resources going to the needy as wasted. I wouldn't even take Code at his word that Scientology helped him as much as he says. Scientologists are always under pressure to talk about their wins, always required to write their success story on completion of a course or a level on the Bridge. They soon learn that failure to do so is going to end up in remedial measures or ethics checks at their own expense. The CoS is truly evil. Any incidental benefit is outweighed a thousand times by the cost in destroyed lives. They get away with murder because of the way judges tiptoe around freedom of religion issues. They are openly flouting conditions required for tax exemption, trafficking children for labour, physically assaulting and torturing Sea Org members, excusing sexual abusers and child molesters and using their influence to procure loans for members they apply relentless pressure to to donate money or pay for scam building projects. And I mean relentless pressure. At some of the bigger public centres the registrars (sales psychos) wait at the course room doors for people, tag them on their course breaks,accost them in the canteen, constantly phone their homes and even pitch up at their doors to persuade them to take out that loan. Why worry about your own well-being when the planet needs to be cleared, you're PTS to the middle classes! And I don't buy the line that the victims just brought it on themselves. People are slowly boiled to the point where their autonomy is undermined and they truly believe their "eternity" depends on going up the Bridge. Without judicial reticence the CoS could easily be convicted on a number of charges. Just losing their tax exemption could sink them but the IRS are probably still scared of them.

The consensus seems to be that there are more intelligible guides out there nowadays. Bear in mind that when it comes to anything Scientology on the internet you need to be aware of Sea Org staff whose job is to provide positive spin.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

screwtape wrote: But talking of brown beasts, are you old enough to have had any experience with the Green Meanie? If they weren't all at the bottom of the North Sea I think I'd get one. Could make do with the Arctic Warfare successor though.
Not designated for my role - it would be like giving a wrecking crew a box of scalpels and assorted surgical instruments. However, technically speaking, I'm qualified to teach the bloody thing...after a lengthy period of self-instruction, hands-on practice and a merciless bout of validation/testing.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: You never know - I hear that in Scotland such schemes have been put into effect in the past.
Scotland - a country so vicious and mean-spirited, only the poofters here shag women!

(can't remember who said this but it's close to the truth!)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

CNBC stealth edit:

https://media.patriots.win/post/Np5Za5Ul.png

Comedian Dave Smith points-out: even-if your wages & prices raise at the exact same rate... and you 'break even'...

you'll find yourself included in a higher tax bracket.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Scotland - a country so vicious and mean-spirited, only the poofters here shag women!

Even you can't remember the quote verbatim - I sure if you say it publicly the authorities will give you the appropriate sentence.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Scientology .... And I don't buy the line that the victims just brought it on themselves.
As before, everything you say is obviously true. It's the sort of truth which built the atheist/skeptic movement pre-Summer of 2011 Elevatorgate.

For that very reason, I'm inclined to focus on the limits of that perspective/ rather than the strengths (which I already understand).

In particular-- in 2021-- I have less trust that Reason Will Prevail and and am more convinced that You Can't Save People From Themselves.

In this case-- the hobby of buying an expensive sportbike motorcycle & a colorful leather jumpsuit -- and fancying oneself a kewl racer d00d...
strikes me as foolish vanity.

Reminds me of a saying: "You can't con an honest person." In this case, the guy who is looking for a shortcut to buy higher social status/ and is too-eager to possess the Secrets Of The Champion Winners... is an all-too-willing mark for Keith Code's infomercial.

The transaction between Code and the motorcycle hotshots strikes me as more Consensual, than if his scam were directed-at parents of kids with terminal cancer, or conning old widows out of their savings. Or at least the eager-victim motorcycle bros are more fit-- to bounce-back from the fleecing.
______

Speaking of People You Can't Save From Themselves-- my best friend Fang has shifted from almost-daily contact/ to barely-weekly texts or calls. Usually, he's a glass-half-empty Karl Pilkington... too tight a pessimistic grip on his money/to get conned. But lately he dares to wish the glass were full... chasing Something For Nothing fantasies. He bought Dogecoin at triple the current price. He threw money at some shady California marijuana-farm scam. He was enamored with an online course to become a Certified Cigar Sommelier. And he's been reuniting with knucklehead friends he grew-up with in the neighborhood. One guy is half-retarded but has been training in jiu-jitsu for years. His summer thrills include exposing his penis to a neighbor because "her boyfriend is too weak to do anything about it". Fang is uncomfortable with this/ but is stuck on 'who am I to judge' since Fang is a perverted cross-dressing fetishist. (Fang understands the 'consent' distinction/ but identifies too-closely with the other moron... to firmly disavow the guy.) The firmer I am-- telling Fang that he has chosen wrong paths/ the more I'm the enemy for making him feel-bad.

I could just-as-easily point to the all the mid-wits' superstitious mask-wearing-- as an example of people who can't be saved from themselves-- as an influence on my current mindset. Or many other things.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

More important CDC guidlines. People seem to be scrutinizing the CDC more.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Stankeye wrote: More important CDC guidlines. People seem to be scrutinizing the CDC more.

Phil Kerpen
@kerpen
·
17h
Some important CDC guidance for the kind of people who take CDC guidance seriously to scrupulously follow:
Phil Kerpen
@kerpen
·
17h
"Do not taste or eat any raw dough or batter, whether for cookies, tortillas, pizza, biscuits, pancakes, or crafts... Do not let children play with or eat raw dough, including dough for crafts."
Say No to Raw Dough!
Follow these tips to help you stay healthy when handling raw dough.
cdc.gov
Phil Kerpen
@kerpen
·
17h
Well done burgers only.

"The FDA Food Code says that restaurants should cook ground beef to 155°F for 15 seconds. But CDC and USDA say that consumers should cook ground beef to 160°F."
https://cdc.gov/nceh/ehs/ehsnet/plain_l ... ooking.htm
Phil Kerpen
@kerpen
·
17h
No runny eggs.

"Cook eggs until the yolks and whites are firm."
Foods Linked to Illness
Some foods are more associated with illness than others. Learn which ones, and steps you can take to avoid food poisoning.
cdc.gov
Phil Kerpen
@kerpen
·
17h
"Don’t give chicks and ducklings to young children as gifts."
https://cdc.gov/healthypets/pets/farm-a ... l#tabs-1-3
Phil Kerpen
@kerpen
·
17h
"Even if a woman is not trying to get pregnant… A woman should not drink alcohol if she is sexually active and does not use effective contraception."
https://cdc.gov/ncbddd/fasd/documents/f ... holuse.pdf

Phil Kerpen
@kerpen
·
17h
Replying to
@kerpen
"Pregnant couples should use condoms from start to finish every time they have sex, or they should not have sex for the entire pregnancy."

Zika Virus
Zika is spread mostly by the bite of an infected Aedes species mosquito. The best way to prevent Zika is to protect yourself from mosquito bites.
cdc.gov
Phil Kerpen
@kerpen
·
17h
You drink too much, per the CDC, if you are a woman and have more than 1 drink in a day. (Men are allowed 2.)

https://cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/mod ... inking.htm
Phil Kerpen
@kerpen
·
16h
"Always supervise children around pets. Don’t let them kiss their pets, hold pets close to their faces, or allow pets to lick their face or mouth."

https://cdc.gov/healthypets/publication ... -pets.html
Phil Kerpen
@kerpen
·
16h
CDC will let you go lower than well-done for steaks. But only to medium (145F). Medium-rare violates CDC guidance.
https://cdc.gov/foodsafety/communicatio ... tchen.html

John D

Post by John D »

Very nice.... right behind the "Black Lives Matterhorn" is the sign stating this is the entrance to "Negroland!"

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Scotland - a country so vicious and mean-spirited, only the poofters here shag women!

Even you can't remember the quote verbatim - I sure if you say it publicly the authorities will give you the appropriate sentence.
For sure! They'd correct me with extreme prejudice!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote:
Very nice.... right behind the "Black Lives Matterhorn" is the sign stating this is the entrance to "Negroland!"
Heh...my brother, a dyed-in-the-wool and very old-school racist, coined a term a few nights back that had me sniggering - "Wakandamonium" - a state of absolute chaos involving violent "protest" by members of the ethnic end of the social spectrum. He's a vicious old racist but he's funny when you prod him with a stick...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Amazon Porch Pirates of the Caribbean

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: Amazon Porch Pirates of the Caribbean
This is a game I'm not going to play.

Must...resist...urge!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/UUldFVGx.png

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-AAM4qhS

"The Biden administration is casting conservative opponents of its Covid-19 vaccine campaign as dangerous and extreme, adopting a more aggressive political posture in an attempt to maneuver through the public health conundrum.

The White House has decided to hit back harder on misinformation and scare tactics after Republican lawmakers and conservative activists pledged to fight the administration’s stated plans to go “door-to-door” to increase vaccination rates. The pushback will include directly calling out social media platforms and conservative news shows that promote such tactics.

“The big misinterpretation that Fox News or whomever else is saying is that they are essentially envisioning a bunch of federal workers knocking on your door, telling you you've got to do something that you don't want to do,” Anthony Fauci, President Biden’s chief medical adviser, said in an interview on Sunday. “That's absolutely not the case, it's trusted messengers who are part of the community doing that — not government officials. So that's where I think the disconnect is.”

"Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages. "

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/1 ... ign-499278

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

House down the road was up for sale. Three bed. Original fit out - cork floors etc. main bedroom off the lounge. Modest 800sqm land. Clean and tidy.

Get a call from the real estate. Thick Asian accent. Apparently the house has sold for $3.45 million. During lockdown. On the basis of knock down. And would I like to sell my house to the disappointed buyers who missed out?

I ask her whether the heat is coming from local buyers and I’m told eight or nine of every ten punters are Chinese.

Fuckers. And aren’t we idiots? I’ve lost my quaint, turn of the 19/20th century, garden suburb to another world.

We are seriously looking at moving to the Northern Beaches based on demographics alone. Something the real estate agents there are very aware of. When they hear we are moving from the North Shore, they get a knowing look in their eyes and comment “you’ll find it’s very different here”. We’ve had that same formulation at least a half dozen times.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:43 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Scientology .... And I don't buy the line that the victims just brought it on themselves.
As before, everything you say is obviously true. It's the sort of truth which built the atheist/skeptic movement pre-Summer of 2011 Elevatorgate.

For that very reason, I'm inclined to focus on the limits of that perspective/ rather than the strengths (which I already understand).

In particular-- in 2021-- I have less trust that Reason Will Prevail and and am more convinced that You Can't Save People From Themselves.

In this case-- the hobby of buying an expensive sportbike motorcycle & a colorful leather jumpsuit -- and fancying oneself a kewl racer d00d...
strikes me as foolish vanity.

Reminds me of a saying: "You can't con an honest person." In this case, the guy who is looking for a shortcut to buy higher social status/ and is too-eager to possess the Secrets Of The Champion Winners... is an all-too-willing mark for Keith Code's infomercial.

The transaction between Code and the motorcycle hotshots strikes me as more Consensual, than if his scam were directed-at parents of kids with terminal cancer, or conning old widows out of their savings. Or at least the eager-victim motorcycle bros are more fit-- to bounce-back from the fleecing.
I'm not that concerned with people being recruited to Scientology by Code, I'm more concerned with the PR effect on Scientologists themselves. Very. very few people go into Scientology with an awareness of what awaits them. They are generally far from greedy narcissists, a fair number of them were looking for ways to make a positive difference in the world and got subjected to an incredibly effective system of ratcheted mind control which is sold as freeing the mind. Some are born into it. It's one thing to ignore Christian or New Age delusions, quite another to ignore a ruthless business which permanently estranges parents and children, siblings and partners and leaves people destitute. They behave criminally and they can be stopped if enough political pressure builds. Lifelong Scientologists can be saved if they see enough of a gap between what Miscavige is telling them and reality. It happens. The Codes are props in that internal PR effort and you can be sure that they send money Scientology's way.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: House down the road was up for sale. Three bed. Original fit out - cork floors etc. main bedroom off the lounge. Modest 800sqm land. Clean and tidy.

Get a call from the real estate. Thick Asian accent. Apparently the house has sold for $3.45 million. During lockdown. On the basis of knock down. And would I like to sell my house to the disappointed buyers who missed out?

I ask her whether the heat is coming from local buyers and I’m told eight or nine of every ten punters are Chinese.

Fuckers. And aren’t we idiots? I’ve lost my quaint, turn of the 19/20th century, garden suburb to another world.

We are seriously looking at moving to the Northern Beaches based on demographics alone. Something the real estate agents there are very aware of. When they hear we are moving from the North Shore, they get a knowing look in their eyes and comment “you’ll find it’s very different here”. We’ve had that same formulation at least a half dozen times.
I suppose we're gonna have to nuke you all in the Sino-American War of 2025.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: Must...resist...urge!
Diggne Land

so many colorful character costumes!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: in the Sino-American War of 2025
if man is still aliiiiiiiiive

if wooo-man can surviiiiiiivveeee...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Our man Godfrey's colonial spawn, across the pond...

https://heavy.com/news/abigail-elphick- ... ret-karen/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Medium rare. A little bloody and pink inside.

https://media.patriots.win/post/UBi98BoS.png

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

It’s rather disappointing that some people in South Africa are behaving as if they lived in Minneapolis.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

mordacious1 wrote: It’s rather disappointing that some people in South Africa are behaving as if they lived in Minneapolis.
I have a clan-mate - South African*, female, 23, white, pretty much an SJW type ("male privilege" is our nickname for her) but even she goes on crazy rants about the riots in SA. Even though she's quick to point the finger at the culprits (black men, never black women) and will hover dangerously close to right-wing tropes/terms, she invariably bends the knee when it comes to the punch-line. Yesterday, during a lengthy chat about politics, she casually mentioned the fact that she and her parents and sister were pretty much under siege in their own home - the local municipality had failed to meet promised standards (sanitation, fresh water, electricity and whatnot) so the "protestors" started shooting at anyone white, setting fire to cars, looting stores and acting like complete fuckwits.

As her rant started to resemble a Reichsparteitag speech, there was a faint *pop* as her PVRV gave way then she started trotting out her usual script - systemic racism, white colonizers, male privilege, blah, blah, blah.

It's quite amazing to hear someone make excuses for the people who're actively trying to kill them!

* She sounds like a brain-damaged orc - what an accent!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ThreeFlangedJavis

Bhurzum wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:39 am
mordacious1 wrote: It’s rather disappointing that some people in South Africa are behaving as if they lived in Minneapolis.
I have a clan-mate - South African*, female, 23, white, pretty much an SJW type ("male privilege" is our nickname for her) but even she goes on crazy rants about the riots in SA. Even though she's quick to point the finger at the culprits (black men, never black women) and will hover dangerously close to right-wing tropes/terms, she invariably bends the knee when it comes to the punch-line. Yesterday, during a lengthy chat about politics, she casually mentioned the fact that she and her parents and sister were pretty much under siege in their own home - the local municipality had failed to meet promised standards (sanitation, fresh water, electricity and whatnot) so the "protestors" started shooting at anyone white, setting fire to cars, looting stores and acting like complete fuckwits.

As her rant started to resemble a Reichsparteitag speech, there was a faint *pop* as her PVRV gave way then she started trotting out her usual script - systemic racism, white colonizers, male privilege, blah, blah, blah.

It's quite amazing to hear someone make excuses for the people who're actively trying to kill them!

* She sounds like a brain-damaged orc - what an accent!
We whiteys are always the scapegoats, second only to foreign blackies. We're held hostage to the internal fractures in the ANC between the Zuma fans and the Ramaphosa faction. Vote out the ANC, fuck no, rather run around looting and burning the property of everyone not associated with the ANC until the ANC give way. For anyone who has been living under a rock, this latest round of shite is Zuma's last ditch attempt at staying out of prison. His "supporters" always crawl out of their holes and vow to die for him when the threat of justice looms. It's really raw tribalism. What Zuma did to the country was bad, very bad, but he's got this army who love his "bring me my machine gun" bullshit. He appointed incompetent lackeys to run state owned enterprises and shovel cash his way and seems to have been taking orders from the Guptas (mega rich Indian family). It's really whitey's fault that the coffers are empty and services are going to shit though. When in doubt blame "white minority capital".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: We whiteys are always the scapegoats, second only to foreign blackies.
I saw where some coloreds in Durban were using looters as plinking targets.
It's really whitey's fault that the coffers are empty and services are going to shit though. When in doubt blame "white minority capital".
My sister ran an annual children's charity event in South Africa for a few years, under the aegis of the Film Board. Near the end, she discovered that half the funds earmarked for it had gone into bureaucrats' pockets.

In all their 'Sun City' era activism, the proto-woke in the West conveniently ignored that the ANC were communists.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:15 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: We whiteys are always the scapegoats, second only to foreign blackies.
I saw where some coloreds in Durban were using looters as plinking targets.
It's really whitey's fault that the coffers are empty and services are going to shit though. When in doubt blame "white minority capital".
My sister ran an annual children's charity event in South Africa for a few years, under the aegis of the Film Board. Near the end, she discovered that half the funds earmarked for it had gone into bureaucrats' pockets.

In all their 'Sun City' era activism, the proto-woke in the West conveniently ignored that the ANC were communists.
Only half? She did well.

But it isn't Marxism, it's the New Democratic Revolution. Besides, the two magic words which excuse all, Nelson Mandela. They are still Marxists, but stealth Marxists stealing the country blind while the frog boils.

Funny hearing people say that this wouldn't happen in a civilised country. That's not always true though, is it Nancy? I honestly think that the coddling of BLM and the justifying of their ideology and criminality is giving moral license to various malcontents to steal stuff and assault people worldwide.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Only half? She did well.
It was a while back.
They are still Marxists, but stealth Marxists stealing the country blind while the frog boils.
Any one-party state inevitably devolves to complete corruption and complete tyranny. In Childhood's End, Clarke was prescient when he had the aliens step in to end the racial injustice in South Africa: the government was forced to stop persecuting whites.

I had a GF who lived in Gabon when she was little; her dad was a contractor. Apparently, it was a confluence of pure graft + pure incompetence.
Funny hearing people say that this wouldn't happen in a civilised country. That's not always true though, is it Nancy? I honestly think that the coddling of BLM and the justifying of their ideology and criminality is giving moral license to various malcontents to steal stuff and assault people worldwide.
Not sure who the Cubans were emulating, but they just got fucked by the Biden admin and its flying monkeys.

The Dems, I believe, half-intentionally inflicted the riots and anarchy on the nation to facilitate their power grab. All this pain can end, your captors tell you in the dank basement cell, once you start cooperating.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:57 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Only half? She did well.
It was a while back.
They are still Marxists, but stealth Marxists stealing the country blind while the frog boils.
Any one-party state inevitably devolves to complete corruption and complete tyranny. In Childhood's End, Clarke was prescient when he had the aliens step in to end the racial injustice in South Africa: the government was forced to stop persecuting whites.

I had a GF who lived in Gabon when she was little; her dad was a contractor. Apparently, it was a confluence of pure graft + pure incompetence.
Not sure who the Cubans were emulating, but they just got fucked by the Biden admin and its flying monkeys.

The Dems, I believe, half-intentionally inflicted the riots and anarchy on the nation to facilitate their power grab. All this pain can end, your captors tell you in the dank basement cell, once you start cooperating.
Here's a Southern video that gives a good overview of events. TBH I didn't know that things were this bad until today because I don't watch much local news and there hasn't been anything happening in my neighbourhood. Someone should let CNN know so they can send a reporter here to do their old "what violence" routine.

At around 12 or 13 min into the vid Ian Cameron mentions the tens of thousands of small arms and million rounds of ammunition lost by the cops.Like all good lefty ideologues though, the ANC reflex is to call for disarming the population.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:57 pm
I think they did, otherwise they would have calmed down on the rhetoric after a month or two of chaos. They can't be so stupid as not to understand that going straight to the cop brutality and racism narrative after every police shooting is going to end in flames and death, yet they keep doing it. The most plausible conspiracy theory about police defunding and violence incitement is that they want things in the cities to get so bad that the populace will breathe a sigh of relief when they federalise law enforcement.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

This is based on my wikipedia-level knowledge, so I'd like to hear if I've got it wrong:

The Burghers were refugees in Europe, after the Thirty Years War. They accumulated in Amsterdam. So the Dutch sent them to southernmost africa under indenture contracts. They became the Boers? And the Huguenots were refugees, too, following the same path.

This sounds to me like a funny twist on so many of today's buzzwords. :dance: The 'white' 'european' 'colonists' were also 'refugees' 'slaves' and 'immigrants'. These refugees subsequently dominated and subjugated the pre-existing population. And/or elevated the locals with a rich infusion of diverse cultural contributions and prosperity.

Then, prefaced by decades of violent extremist revolutionary incidents-- the blackie Make Africa Great Again yokels had a surprisingly-peaceful insurrection and took-charge. But their rowdy Freedom has been at disaster for everyone's Security.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tucker introduces proof of ballots counted multiple times, etc. in Atlanta:

Report on Maricopa Cty audit out tomorrow or Friday. Already confirmed there aren't enough ballots.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: This is based on my wikipedia-level knowledge, so I'd like to hear if I've got it wrong:

The Burghers were refugees in Europe, after the Thirty Years War. They accumulated in Amsterdam. So the Dutch sent them to southernmost africa under indenture contracts. They became the Boers? And the Huguenots were refugees, too, following the same path.

This sounds to me like a funny twist on so many of today's buzzwords. :dance: The 'white' 'european' 'colonists' were also 'refugees' 'slaves' and 'immigrants'. These refugees subsequently dominated and subjugated the pre-existing population. And/or elevated the locals with a rich infusion of diverse cultural contributions and prosperity.

Then, prefaced by decades of violent extremist revolutionary incidents-- the blackie Make Africa Great Again yokels had a surprisingly-peaceful insurrection and took-charge. But their rowdy Freedom has been at disaster for everyone's Security.
And the Boers arrived before the Bantu. The Xhosa got spitroasted.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Boer = farmer [like Bauer in German and Euchre}

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Serial rape of US Gymnasts-- aided by FBI mishandling of cases, lies to victims, cover-up of FBI wrongdoing.

Bill Barr's FBI then declined to prosecute own agents.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... prosecute/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: House down the road was up for sale. Three bed. Original fit out - cork floors etc. main bedroom off the lounge. Modest 800sqm land. Clean and tidy.

I suppose we're gonna have to nuke you all in the Sino-American War of 2025.
No argument from me.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"On Wednesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Situation Room,” Senate Budget Committee Chairman Bernie Sanders (I-VT) argued that the $3.5 trillion spending bill won’t add to inflation issues because it will be paid for “significantly by higher taxes on the wealthy and large corporations.”

Sanders said, “I am concerned about inflation, among many other things. As I think you know, this bill, this 3.5 trillion, and then there’s another 600 billion in a so-called bipartisan infrastructure bill, will pay for itself. It will be paid for in a variety of ways, but significantly by higher taxes on the wealthy and large corporations. So, that should not add to the inflation concerns.”

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: No argument from me.
Are you feeling OK?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: At around 12 or 13 min into the vid Ian Cameron mentions the tens of thousands of small arms and million rounds of ammunition lost by the cops.Like all good lefty ideologues though, the ANC reflex is to call for disarming the population.
Presumably the police have been selling it to their friends. While there is no shortage of modern ammunition up here, there are two curious indicators of potential trouble. The giant Cabela company is finding that many courier companies are refusing to carry their goods when ordered online. Because guns. Doesn't matter that it's just as likely to be a tent or a fishing rod. Reminds me of the recent scandal in my homeland in which banks, CC companies and PayPal have refused to provide Payment services for perfectly legal gun shops. Hard to do business these days when cash-only (and not something the police like as they enjoy tracing gun and ammunition purchases so they may send friendly reminders about your FAC).
This week's problem has been black powder. I have several pounds of Pyrodex for the caplocks, but the stuff won't do in the pan of a flintlock, that requires the real thing. Out of stock everywhere, and Cabela only do pick up in store (nearest in Ontario). So I actually went as far as 5,645km away, all the way to Mission, BC, to order a couple of pounds of FFg. By the time Purolator have charged their 'dangerous goods' fees and transported it by road it will be rather expensive. But the Brown Bess will speak again!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"The entire Australian firearms industry has been left blindsided and without a secure supply chain after FedEx / TNT cancelled crucial freight solutions for all Australian firearms businesses.

“It is quite scary that in Australia a foreign owned business can set up shop, become the major industry player and then cancel essential business services to an entire industry that also services government defence and law enforcement contracts crucial to our sovereignty, safety and security.”

https://sifa.net.au/fedex-tnt-cancels-t ... -security/

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:20 pm
This is based on my wikipedia-level knowledge, so I'd like to hear if I've got it wrong:

South Africa has a bit of a colourful history. The first colonists were Dutch East India Company employees and Malay slaves. There followed a mix of Dutch farmers and French Huguenots, British administrators at the Cape and British 1820 Settlers in the Eastern Cape. A British colony was established in Natal and Indian plantation workers shipped in. Obviously an influx of other Yerpeans occurred when gold was discovered in the Transvaal and there's a bunch of Portuguese refugees from Lorenzo Marques and Angola.

There were all kinds of border wars and upheavals along the way, but let's just say that the narrative of white colonist bad, black locals good is a pile of shite. The locals were perfectly capable of wiping out indigenous inhabitants themselves when moving into new territories. Being subjugated does not imply moral nobility. Modern historians will wail about the irrevocable damage done to indigenous peoples by colonists but the truth is that they suffered no more than most have at some stage in their histories and benefited from unheard of standards of living increases brought about by Western civilization. There's a video on the Thomas Sowell YT channel about the end of slavery. It's a good counter to the European slavers and African victim narrative. I have yet to hear of any 3rd World nation spending it's wealth in a global campaign to eradicate a practice from which it could benefit economically. Britain maintained a naval squadron dedicated to intercepting slavers even when the navy was at war. A number of European nations eventually followed the British lead. It was the Arabs and other African nations who continued the practice, particularly along the Eastern route. TBH, the 3rd World owes the West a debt of gratitude for shaping the modern world and African immigrants to the West bitching about oppression have no clue how bad an alternative to Western hegemony could have been. If, as they claim, the native Europeans in their adopted countries benefit from historical slavery then, as citizens, they are surely benefiting from it too!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I suppose we're gonna have to nuke you all in the Sino-American War of 2025.
No argument from me.
In retaliation for the ChiComs nuking Portland, of course.

On second thought, maybe just send a thank you card.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:04 pm
Serial rape of US Gymnasts-- aided by FBI mishandling of cases, lies to victims, cover-up of FBI wrongdoing.

Bill Barr's FBI then declined to prosecute own agents.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/bl ... prosecute/
Bill Barr failed to prosecute a lot of things. I laugh when lefties bitch about Bill Barr the Trump lackey. Trump's back has many knives embedded in it and Barr's fingerprints are on a few of them. Same with Amy Coney Barrett. The left were foaming at the mouth when she was appointed but Robert Barnes called it right at the time. She's a Federalist Society type, not big on protecting personal freedoms and rights against the state or corporations. She passed the buck on election issues and is not a friend of lawsuits against big tech.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Think inequality is bad in the US? Try ZA.