The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Old subthreads
Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Re: The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by Bhurzum »

Just got off the phone with my brother. As mentioned a while back, he's already had "the 'rona" (twice) but today, the NHS sent him his "Blue letter" - an invitation to get the jab. When he read a portion of the text to me, I was pissing myself laughing. The text stated "there might be possible legal ramifications" if he refuses the injections.

I was laughing because I know my brother - legal threats to him are like showing red to a bull. I could practically hear his heels digging in from my armchair.

Still, it's a scary thought - no jab, mark of Cain, life is fucked.

Freedom, huh?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Yeah, like you, I wondered whether she should-have gone with 'Mark of Cain' rather than 'Mark of the Beast'.

=

I think MTG's 'Mark of the Beast' tweet is a sticky spider-web.

She has already been smeared as a paranoid QAnon conspiracy theorist-- so she's steering-in to her crazy-lady reputation-- with 'Mark of the Beast' talk.

So her opponents are now faced with a choice: should they parade this tweet around, for another round of pointing-and-laughing at her? Witch of the week. Or would-that only help MTG, by helping her tweet go viral? And rallying the people who agree with her.

=

The tweet made me think-back to snide atheists putting nails thru communion wafers. Heck, there's probably a Rebecca Watson patreon-funded video uploading right now, which smugly declares that totalitarian forced-vaccinations can't be Satanic-- because Satan doesn't exist.

The inverse of-which, is James Lindsay yesterday-- saying that he's not opposed to vaccines per se-- but he does insist that the case for getting vaccinated be made by positive persuasion, not coercion.

https://youtu.be/9o2fkLRHNNk

=

I see the conflict as a clash of personality types.

My personality aligns with the Mises Caucus of the Libertarian Party:

https://media.patriots.win/post/AzoH0xUh.jpeg

I think Biden & Kamala share a personality type: They remind me of some guy's story about being illiterate-- before he learned to read, late in life, the guy described feigning a short-temper, to disguise his inability to read a menu. He'd glance at the menu like he was far too important to pause & read it. He'd declare "Bring me the Salisbury Steak!" If they said they didn't serve Salisbery Steak, he'd bluster "Don't be ridiculous! I know what I want! Go tell that kitchen to make me Salisbury Steak! Or you'll be looking for a new job!" He didn't actually enjoy being a jerk, but he dreaded anyone knowing he couldn't read the menu. He didn't even like Salisbury Steak.

My gf's sister-- has a Zero Sum Game-- personality type. All about getting some edge-- vs. someone-else. When being sick gets her attention and free-stuff from the doctor's office, then she wants the goodies. If the medicine is scarce, she wants the VIP meds. If being vaxed is elite, she hates the unvaxed. She's quite transparent. (She works for a world famous rock star & looooves that she gets to go to the same doctor as him.)

I am tempted to think the techno-elites at Google & the Clinton Foundation & Facebook... are similar to GF's sis. But I'm wary of underestimating high-IQ overachievers-- by grouping them with someone who functions like a lawnmower left out in the rain too long. I think Sis is content to feed her ego with the vapid currency of free-celebrity-gift-bags & standing on the correct side of a 'VIP area' rope. But the techno-elites need to play toy-train-set with society--- to get validation/ that they're the superior beings who Deserve to engineer society. That's my working hypothesis, at least.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

More rules than the Cool Hand Luke prison farm...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: The clip you linked is pretty cool (can't remember the exact term they use but it's something like "Multi-environment phenomena" - a "vehicle" capable of moving between air, water and/or space) but there are others equally shocking.
"transmedium."

I've seen one of those on spanish language television:
► Show Spoiler

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The activist media portrayed MTG as some qanon kook. But after seeing her in action, I want to stand firmly behind her.

behind_MTG.jpg
(210.69 KiB) Downloaded 310 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Yeah, like you, I wondered whether she should-have gone with 'Mark of Cain' rather than 'Mark of the Beast'.

=

I think MTG's 'Mark of the Beast' tweet is a sticky spider-web.

She has already been smeared as a paranoid QAnon conspiracy theorist-- so she's steering-in to her crazy-lady reputation-- with 'Mark of the Beast' talk.

So her opponents are now faced with a choice: should they parade this tweet around, for another round of pointing-and-laughing at her? Witch of the week. Or would-that only help MTG, by helping her tweet go viral? And rallying the people who agree with her.
The rebellion is already using phrases like 'scarlet letter', 'numbers tattooed on arms', ' yellow stars', etc. Most of them get the analogy inverted, though.

But It's also hilarious that Rachel Maddow admits she's now confused about who to hate: Sneetches with masks on their faces, or Sneetches with no masks.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: "transmedium."
That's the very badger!

It's quite alarming to think a foreign/hostile power might have a platform capable of "the five observables" (or some of them) and is currently flying reconnaissance serials in Western air-space. If there's a grain of truth to this, it means we're up poo-creek without a paddle! We would be lagging behind in the tech-race (massively so), incapable of securing the skies above our homeland(s) and pretty much wide-open to attack.

Not a pleasant thought.

Then, at the risk of donning a foil head-wrap, there's the notion that it's all a deception plan by our government(s) - we know who & what these things are because they're our "black" tech or they're enemy tech but we've already secretly matched (or surpassed) their advances.

If either of the above are true, we'd obviously make lots of noise and play dumb.

Then there's the third option - it's little green men from the planet Rembobulon VII and they're here to steal our Spanish transmediums! Personally, even though it'd be a major laugh, I don't put much stock in the notion.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Rachel Maddow
Gotta admit, I get an almost sexual thrill from watching that crazy bitch lose her shit and melt-down. The only thing that would bring me more joy is high-def footage of John Oliver getting the shit kicked out of him. I hate that four-eyed wanker with an absolute venom!

John D

Post by John D »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Rachel Maddow
Gotta admit, I get an almost sexual thrill from watching that crazy bitch lose her shit and melt-down. The only thing that would bring me more joy is high-def footage of John Oliver getting the shit kicked out of him. I hate that four-eyed wanker with an absolute venom!
A spanking for Rachel Maddow and a good spanking for Jen Psaki for good measure. Hmmmm.....

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: A spanking for Rachel Maddow
I'd rather slam my cobblers in a car door.

Unless by "spanking" you mean punt square in the cunt? If so, I'm game...

https://img.ifunny.co/images/2b1fe2f8b0 ... 72ba_1.jpg

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
The activist media portrayed MTG as some qanon kook. But after seeing her in action, I want to stand firmly behind her.
She is really fun to watch. This is not a unique idea of mine.... I think I got it from Michael Malis, but we need more right wing nut jobs. It is the only way to offset the left wing nut jobs. You can't fight left wing nut jobs with facts, or by pointing out how they are mistaken. Fight crazy with crazy. I am all for it. We need more crazy on the right these days.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
She is really fun to watch. This is not a unique idea of mine.... I think I got it from Michael Malis, but we need more right wing nut jobs. It is the only way to offset the left wing nut jobs. You can't fight left wing nut jobs with facts, or by pointing out how they are mistaken. Fight crazy with crazy. I am all for it. We need more crazy on the right these days.
That double entendre was mostly aimed at Bhurzum height, but MTG's not anywhere near as crazy as she's portrayed. Sure, she thinks the world could do with more mongoloids, but that's a fairly common delusion now. Although an outsider, she's already showing savvy in schmoozing with her constituents -- for example, she ran a district photo contest that got some stunningly beautiful entries. MTG was cogent and refreshingly frank on Tucker Carlson Today, and she absolutely mowed down then field dressed the activist media in her presser* following her removal from committee seats by Nancy Pelosi. The GOP will be recruiting more ordinary folks as reps unafraid to speak their minds, while the Dems get more rabid Squadristi shouting divisive dogma from spittle-flecked lips.

Note that I slipped some french and italian into my comment. But with MTG, I'd prefer to slip in greek.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: That double entendre was mostly aimed at Bhurzum height
Huh? Sorry, I was looking at an artitcle on Jayne Mansfield and...um...wait, what were you saying?

https://media.vanityfair.com/photos/545 ... arttwo.jpg

Sweet Jesus... :P

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Sorry, I was looking at an artitcle on Jayne Mansfield and...um.
You lost your head?

John D

Post by John D »

One of my new favorite bloggers.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: You lost your head?
I lost my head a long time ago. :P

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.
Bugger.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
This site is currently unavailable to visitors from the European Economic Area while we work to ensure your data is protected in accordance with applicable EU laws.
Bugger.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ried-stop/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote:
Bugger.
Find way to view it... you won't regret the extra effort. The man-on-the-street interview with 'Bull' is a rare morsel.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Ah yes, seen the assault video on twatter - quite the kicking! Feel bad for the kid, doesn't stand a chance growing up in that environment.

Not seen/heard the interview with "Bull" - the search continues.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Spain is looking nice at this time of year...

It's nearly time to get real, issue a clear warning then go weapons-loose.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

behind_MTG.jpg
Pretty good croup, eh?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Pretty good croup, eh?
I'll definitely make a donation to her erection campaign.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: Ah yes, seen the assault video on twatter - quite the kicking! Feel bad for the kid, doesn't stand a chance growing up in that environment.

Not seen/heard the interview with "Bull" - the search continues.
Ahhh.... I don't wanna oversell it. Just some insane black guy making no sense-- saying something about how Jesus Christ suddenly appearing-- wouldn't be sufficient reason to hesitate before beating a woman in front of her child.

The TV station deciding to air his remarks as newsworthy is the truly impressive part.

Apparently the local news station has a "WJBF News App", so maybe you could watch the video if you download that.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Another man, who only wanted to be identified as “Bull,” said of the fight, “It’s on sight. On sight is on sight. Jesus can be standing right there. You feel me? You gotta get dealt with, you gon get dealt with.”
Stomping on someone's face is deadly force. I wonder if John C at ASP will review this one. 'Today's lesson comes to us from Augusta, Georgia. When a biatch twice your size is putting the hurt on you and dragging you around by your hair for doing the nasty with her pimp while your pimp is in the slammer, whining is NOT an effective strategy. I recommend POM OC Spray.'

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Today I was wall-mounting a tv in an apartment, rented & decorated for a photo shoot, to promote a chain of furniture stores.

4 or 5 office girls were in the place. At first they were unmasked, but everybody put on masks when moving-men came to take-away unused props.

The movers left, but everyone's mask was still on. This Ellen Page-ish lesbian was the first to take her mask back-off. Instead of just taking her mask off, she made it weird, by blurting-out, "I'm fully vaccinated, so I'm going to take this off. Is that alright? Everybody here is fully vaccinated, right?"

"Suuuuure" said this other girl-- a funny little black peanut-shaped person, from Queens. Peanut's eyes darted around the room, making contact with me & one or two others. Later she confided, "Shit. I'm not taking that vaccine shit." Another woman pointed-out, "[Ellen] shouldn't be asking co-workers their vaccination status. That's an HR issue." <-- I think that's a great point.

Tomorrow is 'masks off' day for NYC & many people are on edge. The NY Post said it's a 'hornet's nest' for stores-- as mask-devotees demand to feel 'comfortable' by pressuring stores to require masks of other-customers. And mask-haters tell the same stores their maskless comfort matters-too.

The whole thing has been muddled-- due to the authorities backing-down from their bold 'masks off, hooray!' stance-- with a bunch of cowardly disclaimers and caveats added, last minute, as tomorrow looms closer.

I hope the Great Unveiling will be anti-climactic... with few clashes between the masked & unmasked. But also climactic-- as masks thoroughly disappear. Unfortunately, I think tomorrow will be all-too-similar to the months & months of NPC mask-compliance. No real change.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

So…the IDF has been trying to kill Mohammed Dief, head of Hamas military wing for 25 years. They’ve blown him up a couple of times, killing his first wife and kid, and then his second wife and two kids a few days ago. He’s still alive but before this attack, he had already lost an eye, an arm and both legs. Asked about this, he reportedly said that it was just a flesh wound and that he would bite Netanyahu’s legs off.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: But with MTG, I'd prefer to slip in greek.
Well I'm glad you are no longer voting Democrat.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Just ordered a copy of "Operation Paperclip" by Annie Jacobsen - have listened to many of her talks on the subject (lots on YT), she's got me hooked.

https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/produ ... 0316221030

Curious if any 'pitters have read it?

John D

Post by John D »

Bhurzum wrote:
Huh? Sorry, I was looking at an artitcle on Jayne Mansfield and...um...wait, what were you saying?

My wife's tits used to be that nice... ahhhh.... the good ole days.

John D

Post by John D »

New attraction at Disney's Negroland... similar to "Whack-a-mole" but it has a new theme and the name is "Stomp-a-head". The white guests pop their head into holes in the floor and the black guests try to stomp them. This new theme park is just about full.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: Just ordered a copy of "Operation Paperclip" by Annie Jacobsen - have listened to many of her talks on the subject (lots on YT), she's got me hooked.

No, but at least Operation Paperclip really happened. Here's wiki on one of her other books, Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base
The book, based on interviews with scientists and engineers who worked in Area 51, addresses the Roswell UFO incident and dismisses the alien story. Instead, it suggests that Josef Mengele was recruited by the Soviet leader Joseph Stalin to produce "grotesque, child-size aviators" to be remotely piloted and landed in America to cause hysteria in the likeness of Orson Welles' 1938 radio drama War of the Worlds, but that the aircraft crashed and the incident was hushed up by the Americans. Jacobsen writes that the bodies found at the crash site were children. Grotesquely but similarly deformed, aged around 12, each under five feet tall, with large heads and abnormally shaped oversize eyes. "They were neither aliens nor consenting airmen, but human guinea pigs", she claims.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

John D wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

My wife's tits used to be that nice... ahhhh.... the good ole days.
Shortly after that, Jayne sat down and started stealing all the attention from Sophia, who looked around in bewilderment—what did this girl have to steal her limelight?
loren_mansfield_jealousy.jpg
(128.93 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
Sophia may have smiled a little grim smile when Jayne later really lost her head.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

For a PR stunt, Biden drives an electric pick-up. Only he wasn't driving:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ideo-pics/

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: No, but at least Operation Paperclip really happened. Here's wiki on one of her other books, Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base
The book, based on interviews with scientists and engineers who worked in Area 51, addresses the Roswell UFO incident and dismisses the alien story. Instead, it suggests that Josef Mengele was recruited by the Soviet leader Joseph Stalin to produce "grotesque, child-size aviators" to be remotely piloted and landed in America to cause hysteria in the likeness of Orson Welles' 1938 radio drama War of the Worlds, but that the aircraft crashed and the incident was hushed up by the Americans. Jacobsen writes that the bodies found at the crash site were children. Grotesquely but similarly deformed, aged around 12, each under five feet tall, with large heads and abnormally shaped oversize eyes. "They were neither aliens nor consenting airmen, but human guinea pigs", she claims.
Yeah, I heard her talk about that on a podcast - all very strange. Still, it's the paperclip stuff I'm interested in. Will write a barely-literate review when I've read the bugger.

Oh, and whatever you do, don't watch the following! Don't do it! I'm warning you!

Why do people never listen?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote: Just ordered a copy of "Operation Paperclip" by Annie Jacobsen - have listened to many of her talks on the subject (lots on YT), she's got me hooked.

Good book. Annie Jacobsen also wrote Surprise, Kill, Vanish, which I'm about to start. Also have First Platoon on my list.

BTW, this shite came up as a recommendation on Amazon. WTFF?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

No, but at least Operation Paperclip really happened. Here's wiki on one of her other books, Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base
I thought she was a little off the wall with Area 51, but the later books seems less paranoid.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Yet another caveat coal-burner: mother of mixed-race child told to remove her rock painted with a confederate flag, or lose custody to the baby daddy.

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/05/09/n ... ore-172861

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: No, but at least Operation Paperclip really happened. Here's wiki on one of her other books, Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base
Yeah, I heard her talk about that on a podcast - all very strange. Still, it's the paperclip stuff I'm interested in. Will write a barely-literate review when I've read the bugger.

Oh, and whatever you do, don't watch the following! Don't do it! I'm warning you!

Why do people never listen?
I was taking a jetted tub last week, and I very nearly sharted - if I'd exercised the nipsy it WOULD have been a shart. Glad I didn't..

BTW on that one I like the thrust he got from laying the cable, and how it slowed his descent.

:hankey: :hankey: :hankey: :hankey:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: BTW on that one I like the thrust he got from laying the cable, and how it slowed his descent.
His form was near-perfect! Nice approach, good lift, tucked the knees up perfectly, bomb-bay opened smoothly releasing the payload and a flawless entry into the water. Also, and I may be wrong about this, I think it's the only example of a brown trout being properly released into the wild caught on film.

Sterling effort!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Yep. Roger Mellie would be proud. As you say, 10/10.

John D

Post by John D »

McCloskey running for office.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

A 6-pack of Pacifico at Target is $12 today, according to the label on the shelf. But it rings up as $26 at the self-checkout.

The self-checkout halts the sale until you show ID to the clerk. GF said, '$26 seems a bit high.' The clerk insisted that's the price.

GF said, 'don't you offer a match-any-price guarantee?' The clerk searched on her phone & found it listed at $8 at Wal-mart, or someplace.

So that's what we paid. I think this is a microcosm of the entire economy. There's no 'real' price, or real unemployment rate, or any other stat.

There's just an opening bid. And a preposterous adjustment number. And a 'soft' doubling-down. Which evaporates with the slightest pushback.

And I should also mention the Everything's Free! 100% discount: this location has been getting sacked by organized gangs of shoplifters. 12 or 25 or 50 Lives That Matter enter the store, clear the shelves into giant bags, and walk right out. Same as the macro level.

Seems unsustainable. So I'm switching all my funds to Modelo's Michelada from the bodega-- owned by the same Dominican family that runs the Hardware store, the Beans & Rice & Beef stew restaurant... since way-back. Since Rosario Dawson was growing up on the block.

Smoked a stogie, rode my beach cruiser around with my shirt off, shopped with no mask, & took a day off from bitching about my neighbors.*

*GF did text to make-sure I didn't leave the house with a hammer, causing her crime-app to send an alert.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Smelly Eikks always stink up a neighborhood.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Yep BTC would be a great replacement for the USD.

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/c ... -sell-off/

Keating

Post by Keating »

I think doge coin would be a better replacement

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote: Jayne sat down and started stealing all the attention from Sophia
I don't blame her too much.

After all...

...The Girl Can't Help It.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: Yep BTC would be a great replacement for the USD.
This is like watching an 8-year crash a bicycle in the driveway & declaring, "That kid will never replace the immortal Joe Biden!"

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Reach for the sky, partner!

*Warning* Graphic footage of gun violence*

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Here's something you never see: a tranny arrested for pedophilia!

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/0 ... ls-jailed/

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Here's something you never see: a tranny arrested for pedophilia!

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/0 ... ls-jailed/
Nothing a spot of gun violence wouldn't fix.

(just saying...)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

PolitiFact retracts a fact-check which free_thoughtpolice relied-on last September:

https://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... ng#p498708

The fact-check concerned a guest on Tucker Carlson's show, Chinese researcher Li-Meng Yan, who claimed that the Covid-19 virus genetic code shows signs of artificial manipulation.

At the time, PolitiFact rated this a "Pants on Fire" lie.

Now:
Editor’s note, May 17, 2021: When this fact-check was first published in September 2020, PolitiFact’s sources included researchers who asserted the SARS-CoV-2 virus could not have been manipulated. That assertion is now more widely disputed. For that reason, we are removing this fact-check from our database pending a more thorough review.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Watch that wig fly off the first one!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

White House Partners With Dating Apps In Vaccination Push

FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2021 - 09:21 AM
In a rather unorthodox way in incentivizing people to get vaccinated, the White House has tapped nine of the largest dating sites to offer perks and COVID badges to those who've been vaccinated against COVID-19, according to Axios.

Vaccinated users on Tinder, Hinge, OkCupid, BLK, Chispa, Plenty of Fish, Bumble, and Badoo will obtain exclusive access to premium content such as boosts, super likes, and super swipes. With proof of vaccination, users will be able to receive a COVID badge in their vaccination status.

The White House teaming up with the largest dating websites aims to get more people vaccinated. President Biden desperately wants to reach his target of 70% of American adults vaccinated by July 4.

Specific perks will vary by dating app. Axios provides a list of various types of premium content for vaccinated people mingling on dating apps:

Tinder: Members will be able to add stickers to their profile including "Getting Vaxed" or "Vaccines Save Lives." Those who get vaccinated will get a "Super Like" to raise their chance of being seen by a desired match.
OkCupid: Daters will be able to add an "I'm Vaccinated" profile badge and those who are vaccinated will get a free "boost" and can choose to be paired with others who are also vaccinated.
Bumble and Badoo will enable US customers to add a "vaccinated" badge to their profiles. Both apps will give credit toward premium features such as Spotlights and "Superswipes."
BLK, a site for Black singles, will add a new "Vaxified" profile badge and give a free "boost" to those who get vaccinated and display the badge.
Chispa, the largest dating app for Latino singles, will add a new "Vacunado" profile badge option and also give a free "boost" to those who are vaccinated.
Hinge: will encourage users to share their vaccination status on their profiles and give vaccinated users a free "Rose" — Hinge's way to show extra interest.
Match: Members will have the option to add a new "Vaccinated" badge and give those who are vaccinated a free "Boost" to help them stand out on the app.
Plenty of Fish: Members will be able to add an "I Got My Shot" badge to their profiles in early June. Those who do so can receive 20 Live! credits to use on the Plenty of Fish Live! streaming feature.
What's unclear is how the apps plan to certify users' vaccination history. The Verge reached out to some dating apps that said they already have an authentication system in place.

According to the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention numbers, President Biden's 70% goal by July 4 might fall short. More than 160 million people -- or about 48% of the US population -- have received at least one dose, and about 127 million people, or 38% of the population is fully vaccinated.

Sign in to comment
LD
24 minutes ago
Do they offer a similar badge for being STD free? WTF is with the government's obsession with this "vaccine"!? The harder they push the more resistant I am

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/whi ... ation-push

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: Watch that wig fly off the first one!
A "hair-hatted hooligan" as Tommy Sotomayor calls them. Flying weave - you love to see it!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

[/quote]
A "hair-hatted hooligan" as Tommy Sotomayor calls them. Flying weave - you love to see it!
[/quote]

It's pleasant to watch on loop, with this playing in the background...

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 1:53 am
PolitiFact retracts a fact-check which free_thoughtpolice relied-on last September:

https://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... ng#p498708

The fact-check concerned a guest on Tucker Carlson's show, Chinese researcher Li-Meng Yan, who claimed that the Covid-19 virus genetic code shows signs of artificial manipulation.

At the time, PolitiFact rated this a "Pants on Fire" lie.

Now:
Editor’s note, May 17, 2021: When this fact-check was first published in September 2020, PolitiFact’s sources included researchers who asserted the SARS-CoV-2 virus could not have been manipulated. That assertion is now more widely disputed. For that reason, we are removing this fact-check from our database pending a more thorough review.
Some people are obstinately clue averse. You'd think after going through the cycle of eagerly spreading media hoaxes with unseemly zeal and watching them unravel enough times people would get a clue. Nope! They just latch on to the next whopper that comes down the line to reaffirm their comfy status quo right-thinking credentials. Looks like the Marxist mission to disconnect the culture from it's moorings and make everything subjective is well on it's way. Part of it might be the consequence of a society that values being a grifting "influencer" over working. What you get when Warren Buffet is an idol. Don't worry about the consequences of treating the world as a canvas for wish fulfillment, she'll be alright in the end. Definite end of empire feel to things. China, no problem, nothing compared to the threat of anti-CRT extremists in the military.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: It's pleasant to watch on loop, with this playing in the background...

httputu.be/gKfMlQ7KWFE
Catchy little number - I've never heard this before and don't know the artist/band.