The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Knowing Gaiman...
If you've ever even slightly enjoyed anything by Gaiman, I would really not watching the American Gods TV series.

Sooner or later everyone gets to disappoint...
I'd never heard of Gaiman until he was mentioned at the Pit. Then I watched AG. Even setting aside Gaiman's melanin fetish, it was excessively violent and just plain stupid. Cloris Leachman was good.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'd never heard of Gaiman until he was mentioned at the Pit. Then I watched AG. Even setting aside Gaiman's melanin fetish, it was excessively violent and just plain stupid. Cloris Leachman was good.
"Good omens" is a pretty good read, if you're "into" that type of thing, although how much is down to Pratchett is hard to say.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'd never heard of Gaiman until he was mentioned at the Pit. Then I watched AG. Even setting aside Gaiman's melanin fetish, it was excessively violent and just plain stupid. Cloris Leachman was good.
"Good omens" is a pretty good read, if you're "into" that type of thing, although how much is down to Pratchett is hard to say.
He did a re-telling of Norse Mythology a couple of years ago.

Spoilers below...

There was a bit of cross-dressing (on the part of Thor) and some transgender beastiality from Loki. The bit with Ymir seemed rather violet - though perhaps necessary if the rest of the story was to proceed. Someone got a goat tied to their testicles, and Thor keep hitting things with his hammer (which was noted to have a rather short handle, but be very well formed just the same). Hel was half-black - though I don't recall that as being a racial thing.

Despite all that - it didn't end well for most of the characters.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: Someone got a goat tied to their testicles
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

That's why they call them goatnads. And why you beget kids.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: Sus

Hmmm....

They suddenly had to shut down the entire Mississippi river to barge traffic... due to a bridge problem which was discovered 2 years ago...

and, coincidentally, Joe Biden is pushing for a Two Trillion Dollar 'Infrastructure' bill.

Hmm.

https://wreg.com/news/i-40-bridge/ardot ... s-earlier/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

NFL to black players; those aren't brain injuries from football, your IQ was already lower:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/314 ... ury-claims

and your skulls are shaped like football helmets.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: "Good omens" is a pretty good read, if you're "into" that type of thing, although how much is down to Pratchett is hard to say.
I think that Richmal Crompton deserves at least partial writing credit on that too.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

The #FreePalestine movement has nothing to do with hatred of jews...

Over the last 2-3 days, twatter has been awash with shit like this but the above tweet, short though it may be, is a perfect example of the hatred festering at the heart of the movement. Oh, and the overlap between "moderate" supporters of the movement and rabid, spittle-flecked anti-Semites appears to be quite significant.

Fuck 'em, I hope Israel levels the whole fucking area - can't argue about who lives where when it's a desolate wasteland devoid of life.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: I think that Richmal Crompton deserves at least partial writing credit on that too.
Although vaguely aware of the "William" books, I've never read any and as such, will have to take your word on it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: NFL to black players; those aren't brain injuries from football, your IQ was already lower:

Since the 1970s, the NFL has administered the Wonderlic to draft picks. So they should be able to compare before and after on a case-by-case basis.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: Fuck 'em, I hope Israel levels the whole fucking area - can't argue about who lives where when it's a desolate wasteland devoid of life.
As an aside, what's your opinion of the Merkava?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Service Dog wrote: NFL to black players; those aren't brain injuries from football, your IQ was already lower:

Since the 1970s, the NFL has administered the Wonderlic to draft picks. So they should be able to compare before and after on a case-by-case basis.
Interesting. But how do you _make_ someone try their hardest to pass the test-- when doing-so ruins their payday?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Point is not that BTC is a great currency, it's that it's another sign that people are looking to get out of the dollar.
I'm bearish on the Dollar, but I slightly-disagree with this opinion.

I agree people are jumping out of the dollar-- into anything-else.

But I think they're still in a 'speculative' mindset: they're trying to jump into bitcoin or doge or stocks or whatever-- catch a quick, big upward gain-- then cash-out by jumping BACK into More Dollars.

We aren't quite to the point where they don't want to default-back to the dollar. Either they 'hold' the non-dollar asset, or they jump from one non-dollar thing to another to another... steering clear of the dollar in-between, whenever-possible.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: As an aside, what's your opinion of the Merkava?
It's a damned decent wagon. I've had a cabby* from the gunner's station (KE, slow time), it's very simple to use (this is not a bad thing) and very accurate. No idea about driver or commander's aspects though. On paper, the survivability, mobility, battle-range, climbing etc is all above average. It's also very "clip-on" (upgradeable to match environment/tasking) and according to the crews we spoke with, it's a joy to maintain.

I've got friends who crew the thing and they constantly sing its praises.

It's also a sexy beast!

https://aw.my.games/sites/aw.my.com/fil ... evenor.jpg

* Cabby - Army slang for "have a go of" or "test" something. Example: Lsuoma got so drunk last night, he let four scabby sailors have a cabby of his ring-piece. The filthy fucker...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Our jasmine scented goddess speaks out...

/FappingIntensifies

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

OK, Lsuoma, let's flip the script!

Priti Patel - would you boot her back doors clean off their hinges until you had bombay mix all over your Herman Gelmet?

https://i0.wp.com/chattychimp.com/wp-co ... 2827&ssl=1

I know I would!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

You wore the glasses...clever girl!

https://londonlovesbusiness.com/wp-cont ... l-No10.jpg

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

I wonder if she'll reply?

;)

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 6:40 am
The #FreePalestine movement has nothing to do with hatred of jews...

Over the last 2-3 days, twatter has been awash with shit like this but the above tweet, short though it may be, is a perfect example of the hatred festering at the heart of the movement. Oh, and the overlap between "moderate" supporters of the movement and rabid, spittle-flecked anti-Semites appears to be quite significant.

Fuck 'em, I hope Israel levels the whole fucking area - can't argue about who lives where when it's a desolate wasteland devoid of life.
Have any nice bobbies been around to check their thinking?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 7:22 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Point is not that BTC is a great currency, it's that it's another sign that people are looking to get out of the dollar.
I'm bearish on the Dollar, but I slightly-disagree with this opinion.

I agree people are jumping out of the dollar-- into anything-else.

But I think they're still in a 'speculative' mindset: they're trying to jump into bitcoin or doge or stocks or whatever-- catch a quick, big upward gain-- then cash-out by jumping BACK into More Dollars.

We aren't quite to the point where they don't want to default-back to the dollar. Either they 'hold' the non-dollar asset, or they jump from one non-dollar thing to another to another... steering clear of the dollar in-between, whenever-possible.
There's that, but Bitcoins overall trend has been upward. I see major changes in the way we exchange wealth, especially a switch to government implemented digital currency (ethereum?). Digital currency is going to allow the overlords to track your proclivities very closely, which will no doubt be useful to those wishing to extract your wealth and, much more importantly, to those wishing to covertly nudge you in certain directions and overtly withhold cookies when you are being naughty.

An often overlooked aspect of government control of money is that it is used as a lever for people control. Baffles me how people can see the increasingly tight grip that the establishment is taking on power and the economy and not understand that holding fiat currency places them at the mercy of political malice and brain farts.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Have any nice bobbies been around to check their thinking?
Islamophobia! Racism! Nazi!

https://observer.com/wp-content/uploads ... quality=80

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The underside of that Millennium Falcon turret is not a shot trap?
* Cabby - Army slang for "have a go of" or "test" something. Example: Lsuoma got so drunk last night, he let four scabby sailors have a cabby of his ring-piece. The filthy fucker...
Sometimes you make me laugh so hard I wet myself.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The underside of that Millennium Falcon turret is not a shot trap?
Absolutely.

The "Turret ring" or "Race" is the sweet-spot for any KE (kinetic energy) round - gunners are trained to aim for COOM (center of observed mass) but will tweak the "lay" if the race is close(ish) to COOM. I've seen T60/T72 turrets popping off like champagne corks after a good strike with HESH (Chemical energy - "scabbing" rounds*) so DU (depleted uranium - the Rolls Royce of KE rounds - or APFSDS rounds) would go through it without slowing down!

Obviously, any flat-on or non-angled surface is ideal for KE hence the sexy angled "cheeks" of the turret.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Sometimes you make me laugh so hard I wet myself.
Better to wet yourself than be a soggy biscuit for a gang of randy sailors!

* Chemical vs kinetic energy rounds (possible egg-sucking alert)

Kinetic energy rounds: as the name would suggest, rely upon the kinetic energy imparted upon the round at the time of firing to defeat enemy armour. Basically, they're giant "darts" (solid bars with sharp/hardened tips) that punch through the target causing all manner of problems. KE are our main "tank killer" rounds with APFSDS (armour-piercing fin-stabilized discarding sabot) being the generic/basic version and DU (depleted uranium) being the Gucci version - DU go through a hardening process which makes them denser and much, much harder. Basically, if a DU round hits you, you're getting penetrated - no lube, no cuddle afterwards.

Oh, the "discarding sabot" part is a reference to the sabot (French for "boot") - the "petals" which clamp around the "dart" in order to increase bore-size (the actual dart is about 30mm, with sabot it becomes 120mm). As the round leaves the muzzle, the petals split, break off and are discarded. This allows the "dart" to accelerate fully and fly down-range to ruin some buggers day.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8 ... ff2b230205

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... rating.gif

Note: Some KE rounds, depending upon the target and strike location, will "push through" the armour (go straight through, barely slowing down as they do so) causing a massive pressure imbalance in the process. This has the delightful side-effect of "pulling" detritus out of the turret via the exit-hole - enemy crew included. I always thought this was a myth/horror story told by "old sweats" to scare young recruits - not so! We put two fin rounds through an Iraqi APC (pure overkill) and after shit had calmed down, we walked the perimeter cleared by the engineers. The APC, still smoking, was just inside the tape. On the far-side, there was a huge red "V" on the sand complete with fingers, patches of hair, chunks of bone etc. Our driver, a proper crazy bastard, took tons of photographs and I can assure you, they're not easy to look at.

Chemical Energy come in two delicious flavours: HESH (high explosive, squash head) and Smoke (does exactly what you'd think it does).

HESH, our main "soft-skin" killer, contains a high-ex filler stuffed into a soft(ish) projectile casing. The arse-end of the projectile has an internal detonator which, when subjected to impact, detonates the high-ex content of the round. Basically, the round is "punted" onto the target, it squashes flat upon contact (almost the size of a trash can lid) then explodes. The energy of the explosion is transferred through the target causing a "scab" of internal armour (almost equal in size to the squashed HESH round) to break off, fly around inside the turret and ricochet off the components therein. Obviously, this will ruin the hairstyles of the enemy crew causing them to surrender.

Can't find (too lazy) better image so this boxhead one will have to do...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... cV7ZLSVlVE

Smoke, used to obscure enemy vision (eggs ahoy!), contains white phosphorus ("Fozz" in Army slang) and as such, it's against the Geneva convention to dump it onto enemy infantry. It's ok to dump it next to them, just not onto them.

Anyway, this has been yet another Military Bore© shit-post. I hope you suffered as much reading it as I did typing it.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote: OK, Lsuoma, let's flip the script!

Priti Patel - would you boot her back doors clean off their hinges until you had bombay mix all over your Herman Gelmet?

https://i0.wp.com/chattychimp.com/wp-co ... 2827&ssl=1

I know I would!
Depends - I love a good old arse-rattling Ruby as much as the next man, but I can't stand the smell of it on people. If she mings of it, then that's a negatory, good buddy. Otherwise, yes, I'd go for it with the pump-action, single-barreled one-shot yoghurt rifle, fer sure!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote: I wonder if she'll reply?

;)
Right after the Rochdale kiddie Rapists do serious time. Any time now...

Yep, real soon...

John D

Post by John D »

I discovered a bird super highway this weekend.

Had a wine and food trip with friends to the West side on Michigan on the lake Michigan coast by St. Joseph. Really nice family wineries there. They don't make enough wine to sell retail, but they have some really good stuff... and each winery is unique. Great time.

and...

On Saturday and Sunday morning I sat on a 20 foot cliff over lake Michigan. I have never witnessed anything like it. The wind was from the east so it was pushing the migrating birds across the lake. The birds had no interest in getting pushed across lake Michigan so they stacked up at the shoreline where the wind was reduced.

I have my friends as witnesses to this story or I would probably not be able to prove it. We saw something in the range of 4000 Baltimore Orioles. In one 20 minute period I manually counted 520 of the critters. Then I decided to stop counting and just watch. I usually see about 10 orioles per year... in a good year. I saw ten lifetimes of them in one morning. Strangely, they where flying south. Normally they would go by in packs of 5 to 15.

Also, we saw about 1000 Bluejays. I saw the first Red-headed Woodpecker I have seen in Michigan... and... I actually saw three (I have seen them down south before). Lifetime firsts include White Winged Scooters and Black Scooters. A bunch of other birds too.... hummers, Gold finches in packs, Indigo Buntings.

Anyway. Wow. What a shock. I just walked across the street from my hotel and found the bird superhighway.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: Obviously, any flat-on or non-angled surface is ideal for KE hence the sexy angled "cheeks" of the turret.
I'd still aim my rounds at Priti Patel's sexy angled cheeks.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Depends - I love a good old arse-rattling Ruby as much as the next man, but I can't stand the smell of it on people. If she mings of it, then that's a negatory, good buddy. Otherwise, yes, I'd go for it with the pump-action, single-barreled one-shot yoghurt rifle, fer sure!
Good man!

Now, if the stars align and you promise not to make eye contact with me, we can arm-wrestle on her back.

Bagsy me the arse-end!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'd still aim my rounds at Priti Patel's sexy angled cheeks.
Uh oh, looks like Matt is joining the battle!

This calls for some enfilade fire from a defilade position...possibly behind the headboard!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

(I've kinda creeped myself out)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: I discovered a bird super highway this weekend.

Had a wine and food trip with friends to the West side on Michigan on the lake Michigan coast by St. Joseph. Really nice family wineries there. They don't make enough wine to sell retail, but they have some really good stuff... and each winery is unique. Great time.

and...

On Saturday and Sunday morning I sat on a 20 foot cliff over lake Michigan. I have never witnessed anything like it. The wind was from the east so it was pushing the migrating birds across the lake. The birds had no interest in getting pushed across lake Michigan so they stacked up at the shoreline where the wind was reduced.

I have my friends as witnesses to this story or I would probably not be able to prove it. We saw something in the range of 4000 Baltimore Orioles. In one 20 minute period I manually counted 520 of the critters. Then I decided to stop counting and just watch. I usually see about 10 orioles per year... in a good year. I saw ten lifetimes of them in one morning. Strangely, they where flying south. Normally they would go by in packs of 5 to 15.

Also, we saw about 1000 Bluejays. I saw the first Red-headed Woodpecker I have seen in Michigan... and... I actually saw three (I have seen them down south before). Lifetime firsts include White Winged Scooters and Black Scooters. A bunch of other birds too.... hummers, Gold finches in packs, Indigo Buntings.

Anyway. Wow. What a shock. I just walked across the street from my hotel and found the bird superhighway.
That's cool. I would only have been able to describe all those species as "a shitload of birds."

My GF sent me a pic of what she called an oriole at her bird-feeder. I said, that's not an oriole; we don't get orioles here. Turns out I was wrong it was a Hooded Oriole.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'd still aim my rounds at Priti Patel's sexy angled cheeks.

This calls for some enfilade fire from a defilade position...possibly behind the headboard!
It's getting at bit too crowded for my taste. I may need that successive target acquisition system from the new Challenger.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Give Dick Carrier a call -- he doesn't mind if a few phosphorous shells hit him in the face.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: the bird superhighway
Maybe they know something. You might wanna drop everything & flee northward!

==

Yesterday at the fish market-- a very serious & concerned customer asked the Captain, 'Was the amount of fish you caught last year greatly reduced by Covid?'

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:

==

Yesterday at the fish market-- a very serious & concerned customer asked the Captain, 'Was the amount of fish you caught last year greatly reduced by Covid?'
Well... the Blue jays were going north (perhaps related to the Toronto Blue jays hockey team).. but the thousands of Orioles were actually all flying south. I think they must have been stopped at the boarder because of Covid!

John D

Post by John D »

They were Baltimore Orioles so... yeah... USA!

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

I particularly like number 5 on this list:
https://babylonbee.com/news/eight-warni ... terrorists

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote:
Service Dog wrote:

==

Well... the Blue jays were going north (perhaps related to the Toronto Blue jays hockey team).. but the thousands of Orioles were actually all flying south. I think they must have been stopped at the boarder because of Covid!
\Whereas the jays were stopped because of corvid.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

mordacious1 wrote: I particularly like number 5 on this list:
https://babylonbee.com/news/eight-warni ... terrorists
Cunts' News Network. I remember when it used to be called Channel Nine News - I was in the US around the time of Reagan's re-election.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Whereas the jays were stopped because of corvid.
https://i.chzbgr.com/full/6133358336/h3 ... ted-murder

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Although vaguely aware of the "William" books, I've never read any and as such, will have to take your word on it.
This is only to be expected.

You have your own "Wullie" to keep yourself entertained.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Although vaguely aware of the "William" books, I've never read any and as such, will have to take your word on it.
This is only to be expected.

You have your own "Wullie" to keep yourself entertained.
Quite.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/6b/fe/3b/6bfe ... dundee.jpg

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: I discovered a bird super highway this weekend.<snip>
Sounds like super-sexism to me!
Bird charity vows to change posters after Bristol birdwatcher claims they're 'sexist'
A bird charity has vowed to change its posters after a birdwatcher from Bristol claimed they're sexist.

The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) has said it will update the illustrations on its posters given out to ornithologists.

The RSPB was dragged into a sexism row after birdwatcher Dr Mya-Rose Craig, from Compton Martin, questioned why they used smaller pictures for female birds..
https://i2-prod.bristolpost.co.uk/incom ... enic-5.jpg

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/loca ... p_AppShare

Glad to see the big issues being dealt with!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Chicago SunTimes, 5 years ago:
"... let us simply observe that what’s going on in today’s Republican Party represents the seeming fulfillment of Vladimir Putin’s ambitions for the Trump presidency. Undermining confidence in elections has long been Job One in the Kremlin: discrediting democracy to promote strongman rule. But Putin’s too cynical to understand America.

It matters not to him that the strongman in question is an incompetent blowhard, a clownish figure in elevator shoes... "
Oh wait... that was published 5 ~days~ ago.

Columnist Gene Lyons claims the Dems did not cheat in the 2020 election, however Vladimir Putin interfered, colluding with Trump. :clap:

https://chicago.suntimes.com/columnists ... gene-lyons

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 12:34 pm

Don’t get sloppy. That’s “grazing enfilade fire ... “

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

John D wrote:
Service Dog wrote:

==

Hockey? Well no wonder they never win as they don't seem to have any skates!
Blue Jays Playing Hockey.jpg
(113.49 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: Don’t get sloppy. That’s “grazing enfilade fire ... “
It's all moot now. I realized it was turning into a "devil's foursome" and I'm not Richard "face like a hot cross bun" Carrier.

/Shudder

John D

Post by John D »

Haha...Baseball... Hockey... whatever. Who really cares? They all suck CCP cock anyway. Haha. You can tell I am not much of a sports fan. The Maple Leafs are the hockey team. I do a much better job identifying birds.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

First time in almost a year... we were allowed to visit the old jap crimeboss at the nursing home.

He hasn't been allowed outdoors, since last summer. He tried to escape a couple times, so they put a chip in his wristband,
which freezes the elevator when he gets onboard.

2 daughters were visiting, plus me/ but there was a 2 visitor limit. We took turns.

I spun the wheelchair around, so the old guy could see the 3rd visitor. at distance/ but better than nothing.... and get a view of the trees & street.

Except the orderly who wheeled him out... got huffy & insisted 'the rules' required patient to face the wall. No exceptions. Insane.

So I felt like a federal agent surveilling the old man. (Wouldn't be the first time, for him.)

And this is the pic of me 'with' him...

Afterward, the daughters & I ate at Wu's. Good to see it's still there, with the same ancient chinks repairing shoes out front...

The bad news is... you can't eat inside. You gotta eat in the shanty on the sidewalk. Which abuts a bus-stop smelly homeless campsite...

The other sister-- not my GF-- is happy to prattle away, no need for anyone else to talk. Walt Whitman would be proud: "I Sing a Song of Myself-- I celebrate myself, and sing myself…”

As an example of how off-in-her-own-worlds she is... when Chauvin was found guilty of murdering George Floyd... Sis thought George Floyd had been found guilty of... ???

She's a big hypochondriac, and so she loved all the fuss about masks & social distancing & hand spraying.

But she also recently travelled to a Mexican resort and Key West-- because dramatic fussing takes a backseat to glamorous travel.

She loves going to the doctor, being taken care of, getting her covid shots.

This morning, I watched & listened in real-time, as she processed-aloud, all the people we encountered on the sidewalk. She began with her old script of wearing her mask & bemoaning all the unmasked people. GF pointed-out that the unmasked people are now the good-little vaccinated people... and the masked ones are now the irresponsible unvaxxed lowlifes. Sis flipped her opinion 180 degrees-- without batting an eye-- removing her mask & bitching about the masked 'anti-vaxxers'.

The good thing about her is-- it's not even possible to trigger her-- by disagreeing with her. She doesn't let reality muss-up her day, so a mere contrary opinion certainly has no effect.

For example-- I said-- that I found it strange that the pro-mask pro-vaxx people who fear Covid the most... are so Unsympathetic to the people who fear the Vaxx the most. Both groups are super-afraid of the deadly health effects of something which is very unlikely to kill you... just... different things.

Rather than acting threatened or angry... Sis wasn't even listening to me. She started talking about something else, before I finished my sentence. So we got along just fine at lunch.

John D

Post by John D »

Hoho. So... I tested the mask thing today. It was fun.

My local Meijer store still has a "mask mandate" sign out front. I mean.... really big four foot wide signs.

Well... I thought I would test the "system" and I shopped with no mask on. It was weird. People looked at me, but no one stopped me. I got a few glances, but none of them seemed mean. Nothing angry.

I went through checkout without an issue. Basically, did my shopping and left. I was the ONLY person in the store with no mask. Haha. One out of hundreds. Victory!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

What the fuck

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

John D wrote: Hoho. So... I tested the mask thing today. It was fun.

My local Meijer store still has a "mask mandate" sign out front. I mean.... really big four foot wide signs.

Well... I thought I would test the "system" and I shopped with no mask on. It was weird. People looked at me, but no one stopped me. I got a few glances, but none of them seemed mean. Nothing angry.

I went through checkout without an issue. Basically, did my shopping and left. I was the ONLY person in the store with no mask. Haha. One out of hundreds. Victory!
Your hero of the revolution medal is in the mail.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

KiwiInOz wrote:
John D wrote: Hoho. So... I tested the mask thing today. It was fun.

Your hero of the revolution medal is in the mail.
Dogecoin-1.jpg
(22.92 KiB) Downloaded 73 times

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: What the fuck

One of several vids released by the pentagon (well, de-classified) dealing with UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - the replacement term for "UFO"). ATIP (Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program - A recently revived U.S. defense department dealing with this subject matter) have been quite busy recently and have done a policy 180 degree special - instead of downplaying sightings and events, they're actively encouraging witnesses (especially from the defense community) to come forward and speak up about what they've experienced.

If you run a quick search of "ATIP", you're bound to uncover more interesting gubbins. The clip you linked is pretty cool (can't remember the exact term they use but it's something like "Multi-environment phenomena" - a "vehicle" capable of moving between air, water and/or space) but there are others equally shocking.

The "tic-tac" one is my favourite...

I've heard some truly mental explanations for these - weather balloons, helicopters, geese (seriously!) and even lense-flare (how can a weapons platform "padlock" lense-flare?) - this appears to be ATIP's primary reason for getting people to speak up. Could be wrong though.

It sure is an interesting time to be alive!

Note: I come at this from a "foreign power" angle, not a "little green men" one.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Additional to last - the quality of these clips are often called into question and folks laugh at how grainy or poorly defined the footage is. However, as someone who has spent years with his head glued to thermal and I.R. viewers, I can confirm the footage in question is actually very high quality!

After a while using these systems, the eye becomes trained at reading what is and what isn't there. You learn how to "shave" the target and read what you're actually seeing.

Example: The first UAP in the clip I linked is clearly a "V-shaped" frame heading away from the FLIR (forward-looking infra red) with strong thermal signatures masking the outline of the "V" - this would suggest engines of some type. The central "orb" is a product of the overall heat signature which causes the "wow factor" when it appears to tilt. What you're actually seeing is very conventional pitch/yaw (might be getting my terms mixed up, I'm no pilot!) even though it looks a bit crazy.

Anyway, if you look closely, the two protrusions sticking out of the central disk/orb look like wing-tips to me. "Shave away" the thermal bulge in the middle and you've got conventional fast-air.

Like I said though, I'm no pilot and would certainly take my opinion(s) with a pinch of "whatever" ;)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »