The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Old subthreads
dog puke

Re: The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by dog puke »

Wow... I killed the Pit better that Phil ever did.

:fpig: :burn: :twatson:

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

just wishful thinking... religious wish fulfillment

PS: Moe Hamhead is the profit.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

For you bird types, especially you patriotic USAmericans, you need to come to the PacNorthWest to get your fill of Bald Eagles. We have had a population explosion in recent years, and they are like locusts here in the SouthWest part of BC.

OK, eagles not from the family Acrididae, but they do swarm "under intermittently suitable conditions".

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I've got just the thing to UNITY us.

In 2013, on the campus of Columbia University,

the father of MMT-- Economist Warren Mosler...

debated Economist Robert Murphy, (the same Bob Murphy who reviewed Kelton's MMT book).

Let's see how well each side aged, over the last 7 or 8 years.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The met-again in 2019, & here's Murphy reflecting on what he got-wrong that-time:

https://www.bobmurphyshow.com/episodes/ ... en-mosler/

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: That's what you get during colonoscopy prep, though it doesn't smell. It comes out a pale straw color, so it's remarkably like pissing out of your ringpiece.
I had a barium enema several years ago - my innards stopped working* and after about a week, I was blue-lighted into hospital. The fuckers had me pumped full of the glow-in-the-dark stuff and strapped to a moving/rotating table. Female doc/tech, two female under-studies, Bananarama on the CD player to "lighten the mood" slightly. As the table jostled and shifted around (she said something about it helping to spread the barium throughout my inner workings), my hospital gown flopped down to reveal my meat 'n' two veg, a couple of my more offensive tattoos and the collection of puncture-wound scars/burns I have on my side/stomach.

Other than the music, the scan was completed in awkward silence. To this day, Bananarama gives me flashbacks.

The rest of my session at their tender mercies was the single most humiliating experience of my life - forced to drink a "flushing agent" (weapons-grade laxative), ordered to immediately sit on the crapper and told to stay there until after the butt-fireworks had stopped. Was sat in there for a good twenty minutes listening to the three women sniggering on the other side of the door. Could have been perfectly innocent/unrelated but I have my doubts.

It was only when my arse started exploding that one of the interns burst into the khazi with a clipboard and pen, insisting that I need to answer questions for their paperwork. I asked her if it could wait (my arsehole was doing impressions of the launch-pad at Cape Canaveral!) but she dismissed my complaints with a wave of her hand saying it was nothing she hadn't seen before.

Aye, I know all about pre-colonoscopy indignities and the warped humour of medical buggers. Anyway, the 4th turd-type I mentioned earlier was worse than the barium episode. It was like crapping using someone else's arse having first injected the bastard with novocaine!

Pretty sure I've posted this before but it's therapeutic to unburden myself of the shame.

* They thought I had diverticuwossit? Possibly Crone's disease (sp?) but to this day, they've yet to give me a solid answer. At one point, they said it was something nasty I picked up in Southeast Asia. Anyway, now that I'm a civvy, my diet is pretty sane (very little booze, lots of fresh fruit/veg) and my clacker-valve seems to be working at about 80% efficiency. Can't remember the last time my guts seized up or gave me any problems. Family doctor is still fixated on my bullet-hole although I'm told that's standard for a bloke of my age.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

dog puke wrote: Bald Eagles
Did someone say my name?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... US230_.jpg

Fucking slap-head - seriously, look at the state of his bonce. Shave the fucking thing, man. Looks like a leper's left gonad.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: Bananarama on the CD player to "lighten the mood" slightly.
I'm sure you're not the first to get his bung augured to Bananarama.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

dog puke wrote: Bald Eagles. We have had a population explosion in recent years, and they are like locusts here
Much like the showtunes/rap hybrid "Hamilton" (which proves that the Founding Fathers' concerns about mulattos & buggery were well-founded), turning-back the musty onionskin pages of history, we can see the Bald Eagle Problem is nothing new:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/im ... 4fyk4u.jpg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Belated warning: avoid operating heavy machinery if you listen to that MMT debate. I fell into a refreshing coma, in the middle.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: they've yet to give me a solid answer.
The oriental stopped cooking with dairy products & gut-pressure + flatulent-shitting vanished from my life. Easy to experiment with that for 2 or 3 days. See if there's any difference.

John D

Post by John D »

Wow - Dog - When was that rat article written? It looks very scientific and we need to listen to the science. Moare rats!

Youall have been cracking me up lately... so I give you my great thanks. Boobquakery, and bald eagles, and digestive issues. All very low-brow... and all very funny.

I wish I had a funny story to share about my digestive system... but alas... none of it is funny. I suffered with a fissure for 6 months... which was the most horrible thing that every happened to me. You don't want to hear about it.

I do have some lactose intolerance. I can eat cheese and ice cream, but if I drink any cream... well... it ferments in my gut till I get cramps so hard I drop on the floor and sweat pours out of every pore. I scream in pain for about ten minutes till the fermented milk fat moves to my lower intestine (you can feel it moving). Then it exits with astounding force. This usually repeats every half hour for about three hours... and then I am fine. Quite a trip. Not very funny however.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: All very low-brow
That's me at my most sophistimacated and interlekchooal.

Unrelated: One of the greatest OST ever recorded - remastered.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: When was that rat article written?
Olden tymes. One of the earliest hand-set Lead-type editions of Thee Onion.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote: (my arsehole was doing impressions of the launch-pad at Cape Canaveral!)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Elegant:

Places where Democrats were elected, and Democrat policies prevailed, are suffering from a mass exodus of voters.
Resulting in a reduction of House seats in Congress.

Losers include the Homeless Toilets of Hollywood, the black-on-black shooting range of Chicagoland, Whitmer's Motown-Lockdown, the fracking-job-unemployment-line called Pennsylvania, and, last but not least:

Cuomo's New York-- which was just EIGHTY-NINE DEAD GRANDMOTHERS IN NURSING HOMES short of retaining all our House seats.
(actual stat: https://www.axios.com/census-apportionm ... 353d8.html )

Winners include Joe Rogan's Texas, Mar-a-Lago Florida, Boebertville Colorado, and Deplorable Montana.

https://www.axios.com/census-apportionm ... 353d8.html

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Winners include Joe Rogan's Texas, Mar-a-Lago Florida, Boebertville Colorado, and Deplorable Montana.
"Winners" is subjective. The DemoRats FLEEING their sinking Ships bringe the PLAGUE of their insane Politicks withe them.

My little rural county has been overrun by leftist Sassenachs, many retirees, from the SF Bay area. They've succeeded in taking over the county government and now we are rapidly unraveling, beset by vast homeless encampments, drug addicts, Central American drug cartel producers, accordian-playing gypsy panhandlers, theft, burglary, etc. We've got more American Indians than blacks, but the county is now diverting resources to anti-racist programs featuring material supplied by BLM.

Fire season is nearly upon us, and fuck all has been done to mitigate it. The 747 VLAT won't be flying this year, cuz the venture capitalists behind the operation couldn't realize their ROI. Our posturing, dry drunk governor has tackled the imminent wildfire danger head-on by decreeing all vehicles sold in CA be electric by 2035: because Global Warming.

Interestingly, the party apparatchiks seem genuinely worried about Caitlyn Jenner.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Everybody is Kung Fu fighting,
Lose your weave fast as lightning
Having no future is a little bit frightening
(Little bit frightening)
It's the book of your victimhood that you're writing
(victimhood that you're writing)

Melanated barbarians indeed.

:P

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Service Dog wrote: Winners include Joe Rogan's Texas, Mar-a-Lago Florida, Boebertville Colorado, and Deplorable Montana.
"Winners" is subjective. The DemoRats FLEEING their sinking Ships bringe the PLAGUE of their insane Politicks withe them.

My little rural county has been overrun by leftist Sassenachs, many retirees, from the SF Bay area. They've succeeded in taking over the county government and now we are rapidly unraveling, beset by vast homeless encampments, drug addicts, Central American drug cartel producers, accordian-playing gypsy panhandlers, theft, burglary, etc. We've got more American Indians than blacks, but the county is now diverting resources to anti-racist programs featuring material supplied by BLM.

Fire season is nearly upon us, and fuck all has been done to mitigate it. The 747 VLAT won't be flying this year, cuz the venture capitalists behind the operation couldn't realize their ROI. Our posturing, dry drunk governor has tackled the imminent wildfire danger head-on by decreeing all vehicles sold in CA be electric by 2035: because Global Warming.

Interestingly, the party apparatchiks seem genuinely worried about Caitlyn Jenner.
Well, at least it looks like Gav will be getting a recall vote this autumn.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Well, at least it looks like Gav will be getting a recall vote this autumn.
Hopefully even Democrats have learned the hard way to never put a dry drunk in charge of anything.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Well, at least it looks like Gav will be getting a recall vote this autumn.
Hopefully even Democrats have learned the hard way to never put a dry drunk in charge of anything.
Didn't the GOP put one in charge of EVERYTHING?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
What, did Popeye's run out of chicken sandwiches again?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: What, did Popeye's run out of chicken sandwiches again?
Trump laced their grape soda with chloroquine as part of his final solution to the African-American question.

The wily bugger.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Somebody leaked a tape of John Kerry flapping lips with the Iranian foreign minister. The latter complained about how the Revolutionary Guard runs everything. So he's a goner. But what the US MSM tried to downplay is how Kerry listed all the secret Israeli ops against Iran. Now, if I happen to know the location of Kerry's Boston home on [REDACTED], so does Mossad.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/04 ... on-n369210

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Didn't the GOP put one in charge of EVERYTHING?
Nah. He was an ex- coke fiend.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Didn't the GOP put one in charge of EVERYTHING?
Nah. He was an ex- coke fiend.
Ah, a better class of junkie!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

This one's not as entertaining as Bhurzum's, as all participants are clothed. The soyboi in the background saying 'guys, stop' is amusing, though.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: This one's not as entertaining as Bhurzum's, as all participants are clothed. The soyboi in the background saying 'guys, stop' is amusing, though.

The shop sign says "urban decay" :lol:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: They met-again in 2019, & here's Murphy reflecting on what he got-wrong that-time:
https://www.bobmurphyshow.com/episodes/ ... en-mosler/
If you already read Bob Murphy's review of Kelton's book, then this podcast episode shows why Murphy should be trusted.

Murphy's opinions are informed by having previously interviewed Mosler (the inventor of MMT) & directly asking Mosler to confirm point-by-point whether Murphy's understanding of Mosler's ideas is correct. So Murphy is critiquing from a position of ignorance, nor detouring to fight strawmen.

Murphy pinned-down Mosler with a specific example: if MMT money-printing were used to fund colonizing Mars, would that cause inflation? Mosler said "Yes", because the resources needed to colonize Mars are scarce: scientists, computer chip designers, labs, spaceship parts, everything a colony needs to survive. The Mars colonization effort would compete in the existing market for those scarce resources, using newly-printed MMT money, driving-up prices. The only place where MMT money printing would _not_ set-off inflationary price bidding-wars (according to Mosler and even Kiwi) would be areas where there is 'slack' in the economy: resources sitting idle, which could be put to use, without any impact on competing use of resources.

I find it funny that Mosler & Murphy had that conversation in 2019-- against the backdrop of Trump's record-low unemployment. Picture, for example, the few-remaining members of The Black Community who weren't working at that moment. Imagine you could hit 'pause' on their brawl at the Waffle House, or in the Airport, or the Parking Lot... and just teleport-in with piles of MMT cash... to pay them to implement the (93 Trillion Dollars in the first 10 year) Green New Deal, or Universal free pre-K education & healthcare for all... or whatever Bernie Sanders AOC utopia-project you can imagine. BUT, you can't divert any resources from the prior status quo. That's gonna work out real-well. :clap:

But don't attribute the goofy picture I just painted to Murphy. He's a good egg, dilligently unpacking MMT & giving a fair assessment. My snarky schadenfreude comes from me, not him.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

A Freedom Of Infomation Act request has revealed:

In 2020, a PR firm working for the Biden Campaign-- in collusion with the state govt of California-- pressured Facebook, Twitter, and Google to censor the speech of Americans on 31 known occasions... pressured Big Tech to suppress free discussion.

Namely, discussion of a lawsuit settlement concerning ineligible voters still on the voting rolls, as well as a Judicial Watch video about vote by mail.

This revelation gives lie to the claim that the censorship was done by private companies, acting independently of government.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-rel ... ss_release

https://www.thenation.com/wp-content/up ... ompress=80

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:35 am
A Freedom Of Infomation Act request has revealed:

In 2020, a PR firm working for the Biden Campaign-- in collusion with the state govt of California-- pressured Facebook, Twitter, and Google to censor the speech of Americans on 31 known occasions... pressured Big Tech to suppress free discussion.

Namely, discussion of a lawsuit settlement concerning ineligible voters still on the voting rolls, as well as a Judicial Watch video about vote by mail.

This revelation gives lie to the claim that the censorship was done by private companies, acting independently of government.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-rel ... ss_release

https://www.thenation.com/wp-content/up ... ompress=80
SOS at the time was Alex Padilla, now holding Kamala's old Senate seat. Our AG, Xavier Becerra, who spent all of his time either suing the Trump admin or thinking of new ways to ban guns, is now Secty of Health and Human Services. A slew of other CA apparatchiks are also working in the "Harris Administration With Joe Biden."

California's Democratic Party differs little from the ANC, and now it's essentially running the entire country.

John D

Post by John D »

Dayum... they goin after the mail lady... Watch the video.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... wRhHGUWE4A

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The George Floyd Trial !!!

(spoiler: everything is the cops' fault! )

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Service Dog wrote: The George Floyd Trial !!!

(spoiler: everything is the cops' fault! )

That’s George Floyd IV, not St. George Floyd, Jr. (blessed be his name).

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The even-numbered ones are all a problem. #6 was caught using shards of glass to counterfeit ice cubes at Cup Foods. Cops were called, he tried to swallow the evidence. The responding officer attempted to give him the Heimlich* Maneuver (which a jury found to be a German Nazi mass murder technique.) When EMTs arrived, they tried to restart his heart with a difibulator-- but mistakenly reached-for a Glock-- putting nine rounds into his chest.

===

*Nazi, schmatzy. Aren't his other crimes against humanity enough?:
On June 4, 1951, Heimlich married Jane Murray, daughter of ballroom-dancing entrepreneur Arthur Murray.[11] Heimlich's wife, a freelance features writer who later in life became a proponent of controversial medical treatments like chelation, wrote What Your Doctor Won't Tell You: The Complete Guide to the Latest in Alternative Medicine[40] and co-authored a book on homeopathy with Maesimund B. Panos called Homeopathic Medicine at Home.[41]

Heimlich and his wife had four children: Phil Heimlich, a former Cincinnati elected official and one-time conservative Christian radio talk-show host; investigative blogger Peter Heimlich,[42][43] whose website describes what he alleges to be his father's "wide-ranging, unseen 50-year history of fraud"[44] and has called his father, "a spectacular con man and serial liar" and has claimed "The only thing my father ever invented was his own mythology.";[45][46] Janet Heimlich, a freelance writer and author of Breaking Their Will: Shedding Light on Religious Child Maltreatment;[47] and Elisabeth Heimlich.[9]

Heimlich was the uncle of Anson Williams, who is known for his portrayal of Warren "Potsie" Weber on the 1970s hit TV show Happy Days.[48]

Heimlich's memoir, Heimlich's Maneuvers: My Seventy Years Of Lifesaving Innovation, was published in 2014 by Prometheus Books.[49]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Hei ... sonal_life

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

(Which was his worst crime? Being Potsie's uncle... or the title of that memoir?)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

That Heimlich family is choke full of nuts.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Melee at Juicy Seafood Kickin’ Crab in Jackson, MS:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ing-video/

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: This one's not as entertaining as Bhurzum's, as all participants are clothed. The soyboi in the background saying 'guys, stop' is amusing, though.

The shop sign says "urban decay" :lol:
Seems like a healthy society to me. I welcome our new intersectional overlords and the eschaton they bring.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Bhurzum wrote:
dog puke wrote: Bald Eagles
Did someone say my name?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... US230_.jpg

Fucking slap-head - seriously, look at the state of his bonce. Shave the fucking thing, man. Looks like a leper's left gonad.
Jesus H. Christ - first the horse show starring Dr. Ney... now a Rodentus Ladfinus...

Oh, my PTSD is aching.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Melee at Juicy Seafood Kickin’ Crab in Jackson, MS:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ing-video/
I like the reporter's funny voice & face. And how he put a little "p" in the restaurant name: Kickin' Crapb

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

I feel that we have progressed a long way under the guiding hand of intersectionalism. Why, I remember as if it were yesterday, the bad old days of segregation and Jim Crow and red-lining.

True, there was a little bump along the way (with Donald J.), but after 8 years of the USA's first half-white president and now with Kamala (and of course good talking' Joe from Scrotum, Pennsylvania) a renewal, a brand new world is about to manifest.

Sunlit uplands.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

This dude wins the Internet and my dying admiration.

Click on thread.

⤵️

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Elyse's dusky doppelgänger runs over a cop:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... t-run.html

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

USA Today allows Stacy Abrams to rewrite history, changing her editorial calling for Major League Baseball to boycott Georgia:

BEFORE:
“The impassioned response to the racist, classist bill that is now the law of Georgia is to boycott in order to achieve change,” Abrams originally wrote. “Events hosted by major league baseball, world class soccer, college sports and dozens of Hollywood films hang in the balance. At the same time, activists urge Georgians to swear off of hometown products to express our outrage. Until we hear clear, unequivocal statements that show Georgia-based companies get what’s at stake, I can’t argue with an individual’s choice to opt for their competition."

AFTER:
“Instead of a boycott, I strongly urge other events and productions to do business in Georgia and speak out against our law and similar proposals in other states.”

Politifact used the tampered version to fact-check reporting that Abrams had advocated a boycott.

Twitter promoted the tampered version with a "trending" blurb.

After being called-out for their dishonesty, USA Today added a vague editor's note: ""This column was originally published before the MLB moved the All-Star game out of Atlanta. It was updated after that decision."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... -look-bad/

Related: Stacy Abrams, Twitter, & USA Today: "the Georgia Election wasn't rigged."

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Elyse's dusky doppelgänger runs over a cop:

She seems nice.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Service Dog wrote:

USA Today allows Stacy Abrams to rewrite history, changing her editorial calling for Major League Baseball to boycott Georgia:

BEFORE:
“The impassioned response to the racist, classist bill that is now the law of Georgia is to boycott in order to achieve change,” Abrams originally wrote. “Events hosted by major league baseball, world class soccer, college sports and dozens of Hollywood films hang in the balance. At the same time, activists urge Georgians to swear off of hometown products to express our outrage. Until we hear clear, unequivocal statements that show Georgia-based companies get what’s at stake, I can’t argue with an individual’s choice to opt for their competition."

AFTER:
“Instead of a boycott, I strongly urge other events and productions to do business in Georgia and speak out against our law and similar proposals in other states.”

Politifact used the tampered version to fact-check reporting that Abrams had advocated a boycott.

Twitter promoted the tampered version with a "trending" blurb.

After being called-out for their dishonesty, USA Today added a vague editor's note: ""This column was originally published before the MLB moved the All-Star game out of Atlanta. It was updated after that decision."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... -look-bad/

Related: Stacy Abrams, Twitter, & USA Today: "the Georgia Election wasn't rigged."
Her dentist seems nice.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

It's a thing that a lot of blacks in the US are gap-toothed. Anyone know whether this holds true around the world? Or is it Founder Effect of some gap-toothed Kunte Kinte?

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: It's a thing that a lot of blacks in the US are gap-toothed. Anyone know whether this holds true around the world? Or is it Founder Effect of some gap-toothed Kunte Kinte?
Kunte Kinte? You mean Toby? :twatson:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Speaking of the main battle tank, Ted Cruz, an attorney, seemed very interested in getting her on the record swearing before Congress that her vote-harvesting org had not paid anyone to harvest votes:

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Atheists for Liberty President Thomas Sheedy chats with The Godless Spellchecker Stephen Knight about how woke politics took over atheist groups & how he plans to combat the new religion of social justice.

Shoutout to the Slymepit, too.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

dog puke wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Elyse's dusky doppelgänger runs over a cop:

She seems nice.
Nah, she's trying to kill other cops by not wearing her mask over her nose...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

justinvacula wrote: Shoutout to the Slymepit, too.
Dang! And after all the effort we've put in maintaining our terrible reputation.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Any Canajuns left here on the pit? :flags-canada:

Prime Minister Black Face Matters is a true champion of free speech - gotta love me some Bill C-10.

Please sign this... (even if the thought of the official opposition makes you barf).
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... A/viewform

Or at least call your MP - this is serious, serious shit going down.