The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Old subthreads
Service Dog

Re: The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by Service Dog »

YES!

Wikipedia's entry on Boobquake has been updated to accurately describe the man who showed his breasts to prove-wrong the muslim cleric who said immodest women cause earthquakes.

Take that, Scientific Method !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boobquake

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Or has Dr. Jey dumped him and all other cisbots for Zinnia Jones?
They/Them only have eyes for Zinna.

Dirty butthole eyes.

By the way, there's ol' :hankey: ...oolon-splaining transgenderism in Dr. J's twitter comments.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Good to see you back, Puko. Now we have a REAL dawg...

BTW:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Are they sad about Slavery?... or sad it was Abolished ?!

San Francisco Museum of Modern Art: “We know that there is still much work to be done”

San Francisco Bar Association: “We recognize that there is much more work to be done”

Greenpeace USA Chief Program Officer Lindsey Allen: “There is so much more work to be done”

American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten: “There is still much work to be done”

Jewish Community Relations Council: “There is still much more work to be done”

New York City Public Library: “There is so much work to be done”

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver: “There is much work to be done”

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau: “There’s an awful lot of work to do”

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Last thing I remember I was totin' a barge and liftin' a bale...

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

The important question is did she chop off her tits to demonstrate her commitment to the cause?

Yes or no?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: So, is Boobquake still on?
If her mastectomised tits were rendered down it would create a second peak oil.
I don't know why you all are so vicious to my poor sweet Jen/Jey. She was just a mindless follower -- it's not like she invented Atheism Plus on her own.

:roll:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: She was just a mindless follower -- it's not like she invented Atheism Plus on her own.
Mare'ly the horse they rode in on.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
screwtape wrote:
I don't know why you all are so vicious to my poor sweet Jen/Jey. She was just a mindless follower -- it's not like she invented Atheism Plus on her own.

They like to stirrup trouble.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: May I have my image-posting privileges back if I promise to never share another Lizzo nudie?
She has to be wearing a mask. No mask would be unsanitary.

https://media.patriots.win/post/vcF8DrxN.png

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

mordacious1 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
screwtape wrote:

They like to stirrup trouble.
Can't her friends keep her out of trouble?

(too subtle?)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

How did this elude the Japs-Eye of Pytmorder... since 2011 ?

https://threeninjas.net/track/airbrush- ... -mccreight

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Pytmordor I mean.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Meanwhile, In Arizona...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Meanwhile, In Arizona...

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Feels like the right time and place in history to post this.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: May I have my image-posting privileges back if I promise to never share another Lizzo nudie?
She has to be wearing a mask. No mask would be unsanitary.

https://media.patriots.win/post/vcF8DrxN.png
I finally understand the basis for the Dietary Guidelines fatwa on meat.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Looks like there’s plenty of grain fed meat there

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

These aren't the droids you're looking for.
I really hope you guys didn't read down-thread.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Am I losing my mind or does your avi suddenly have a Dredd Helmet? Was he always wearing that and I simply didn't notice?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: I really hope you guys didn't read down-thread.
Yes. They investigate the innocuous ones then assure us, see -- no fraud! These aren't the droids you're looking for.

But ask about the chain of custody for all those ballots arriving at four in the morning, and they call you a conspiracy nut.

I saw a magic show once. Sleight of hand is fine as entertainment.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BTW, I just laid a perfect, no-wipe cable. Came out 100% clean, and I got zero residue on the arse-wipe, even on the first stroke. 10/10.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: I really hope you guys didn't read down-thread.
Yes. They investigate the innocuous ones then assure us, see -- no fraud! These aren't the droids you're looking for.

But ask about the chain of custody for all those ballots arriving at four in the morning, and they call you a conspiracy nut.

I saw a magic show once. Sleight of hand is fine as entertainment.
Maybe, but posting that tweet with the clear intention of supporting fraud, with no comment about the fact that the incident was reported to have been checked and found squeaky clean is tantamount to Doggie-style sensationalism and lying by omission. Which is why I don't engage with woofie except on a humorous basis - he appears to have way more time than me, and his dis-ingenuousness makes it unrewarding. Amusing at times, but fundamentally a troll.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I appreciate her spirit.

But Americans really aren’t like us. 🤷‍♂️

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Brave hero Michael Nugent speaks out against AHA decision to withdraw award from Richard Dawkins and lol PZ Myers referenced

https://www.michaelnugent.com/2021/04/2 ... d-dawkins/

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

justinvacula wrote: Brave hero Michael Nugent speaks out against AHA decision to withdraw award from Richard Dawkins and lol PZ Myers referenced

Haha, Michael really didn't like how PZ Myers tried to cancel him that one time and now he's been carrying that torch ever since. Good on him.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: Maybe, but posting that tweet with the clear intention of supporting fraud, with no comment about the fact that the incident was reported to have been checked and found squeaky clean is tantamount to Doggie-style sensationalism and lying by omission. Which is why I don't engage with woofie except on a humorous basis - he appears to have way more time than me, and his dis-ingenuousness makes it unrewarding. Amusing at times, but fundamentally a troll.
Fair enough. But I think earlier he was stringing you along just so he could say "obverse."

When do I get to post I swear not any more pics of porkers?

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Among the debris recovered from the Indonesian sub that sank were Islamic prayer mats.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Pitchguest wrote:
justinvacula wrote: Brave hero Michael Nugent speaks out against AHA decision to withdraw award from Richard Dawkins and lol PZ Myers referenced

Haha, Michael really didn't like how PZ Myers tried to cancel him that one time and now he's been carrying that torch ever since. Good on him.
Pit-Adjacent Jim - has a summary of events with a bit of his own brand comment-wafflery mixed in...

...if anyone has time for it.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: Am I losing my mind or does your avi suddenly have a Dredd Helmet? Was he always wearing that and I simply didn't notice?
New. Added it after the Mega-Shitty Bosses fed that Street Judge to the Iso-Cubes, to raise their teevee ratings in the Cursed Earth Autonomous Zone.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: posting that tweet with the clear intention of supporting fraud, with no comment about the fact that the incident was reported to have been checked and found squeaky clean is tantamount to Doggie-style sensationalism and lying by omission.
Fuck you, retard.

Look at the time codes. The video was posted 18 hours ago. The 'this has been investigated/ false alarm/ all clear' messages were posted 16 hours ago.

I posted the link here After the guy was spotted using a USB/ but Before the authorities reported-back 'all clear'.

AS SOON AS the 'all clear' was given... the account which tweeted the clip-- pinned the All Clear directly-below the original tweet.

You didn't have to do any fancy sleuthing to sort-out the truth, because the volunteers at home who are watching the Arizona audit live feed-- are being honest about what they see/ and doing honest follow-up work. At least that's what I surmise, from less than 3 minutes of looking at the evidence.

As for me-- I went to bed early last night so I could set-up the fish market before dawn. Just got off work & read your nonsense on the subway ride home. I generally do have more-free-time than just about anybody. But this was the one time you had more time than me.
Which is why I don't engage with woofie except on a humorous basis - he appears to have way more time than me, and his dis-ingenuousness makes it unrewarding.
Bullshit. My most sincere posts are the ones you hide from. You LOVE to reply to the most egregious: so you can pretend my worst moments are as-good-as-it-gets.

Let me tell ya about my morning shower and my ride to work. As I dragged my carcass up & out-- I was thinking about the Petrodollar system. Although Nixon took the US off the Bretton Woods gold standard, OPEC and other oil-exporter countries still denominate petroleum sales in US Dollars. So any oil-poor nation that wants to buy Oil-- needs to obtain some dollars to buy it with. If the US were to start printing Dollars with even-more wild abandon than we already-are... then any nation holding a finite number of US Dollars in their bank-account... is at a huge disadvantage to anyone whose bank-account supply of dollars is being supplemented my newly-printed dollars pouring-in to the account. Either the Sovereignty of the Petrodollar will remain-- and all those other dolllar-poor places will get FUCKED IN THE ASS. Or the Petrodollar system will collapse: aka, a huge crisis-of-faith in dollar's ability to buy things with the same ease as-before. Third option: OPEC and the other Oil Producer countries would VETO the US's dollar-printing-spree. Which would reveal that the US is _NOT_ a Sovereign Currency: as-with the countries who adopted the Euro... the reality would be revealed: we're currency puppets who mistook ourselves for puppeteers.

Feel free to engage with that, instead of the silly shit you do choose to reply to.

One more thing...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

You're the one who has a :bjarte: problem, if seriously considered the post-below a "poe".

When I read your reply, I figured you replied without actually reading it. Or else you were playing-along with my joke, accepting the 'straight man' role.

But now I figure it's a case of you being unable to discern when I'm being dumb-on-purpose for comic effect, because you think I'm actually-that-dumb.

and/or You can't tell I was being OBVIOUSLY, PLAYFULLY deceptive, because you actually think I'm that maliciously-deceptive.

Again: that's a you-problem. Here's the secret: it IS sometimes difficult to pin-down how sincere I'm being, because I'm a moving target. I fluctuate between dead serious and just joking.

But it's MUCH HARDER to discern when I'm being which-way... if you soothe your unease by telling yourself comforting lies-- that I'm a QAnon moron, or MAGA dittohead or whatever-else. ('Racist' is very popular, these days.) Kiwi has the same problem: dripping with so much disdain for Stoopid-Americans-Brainwashed-by-Crapitalism-- that Kiwi can't see past his own strawman.

Service Dog wrote: One thing I'm still unclear on, is whether individual US states would be able to practice MMT.

Although no one in this discussion-- or in any sources offered above-- suggested that individual US states *could* practice MMT...

...and, in fact, above, I explicitly compared "Greece losing currency sovereignty when they switched from Drachmas to Euros." to "US states being subject to the Federal currency."

And, in the book review Bob Murphy states: " most governments (including state governments in the US) in the world aren’t “monetary sovereigns”...

...nonetheless, Kiwi has correctly,wisely, and not-at-all-blowhard-pedantically intuited that this is a crucial distinction worth dwelling on for 4 days; rather than addressing any of the objections to MMT which were actually raised.

April 15
KiwiInOz wrote: States, on the other hand, require revenue from taxation or from Federal Government allocation.
April 18
KiwiInOz wrote: The real constraint to Government spending (note that I am not talking about State Governments, because they can't issue currency)
April 19
KiwiInOz wrote: They are not however constrained by revenue, unlike a State Government,
So, as any fool can plainly see, this conversation would really move forward if only Kiwi would lecture us further on whether it's feasible for Kentucky or Utah or perhaps Indiana to employ MMT at the state level. And what about Mississippi? Not to mention Delaware.

Heck, while we're at it-- this might be a good time to refresh our memory as to the basic claims of MMT. Kiwi *ought* to just keep repeating rudimentary MMT claims, straight from the MMT Koran, until the critics finally hear the way the truth and the light. Thus all their criticisms will have been pre-emptively addressed.

Lsuoma wrote: There has been no cogent case that I have seen leveled against MMT. Stephanie Kelton's book appears to be the best current description.

I've not seen any arguments raised against it that don't end with either "Can't see anything wrong with this," or "Shut up, I'm an economist and you don't understand it because you're too dumb!"
^simplification, but not by much^
Lsuoma wrote: I'm going to let Kiwi keep the baton in responding about MMT, since Da Birb is doing suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a good job.

I think that MMT is currently at the "then they fight you" stage.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: New. Added it after the Mega-Shitty Bosses fed that Street Judge to the Iso-Cubes, to raise their teevee ratings in the Cursed Earth Autonomous Zone.
Awesome!

I'm half-tempted to swap my avi for Judge Death in support!

http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t59 ... 8eh7q2.png

(or a gronk - gronkses are cool!)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Too much work, arsebucket.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Crimestop means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

He swings! He misses...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

At least I took my best swing. You had the option of stepping up to the plate, but...

Once, when I worked at a bar, some frat bro types were shooting a commercial for their karate gym. One accidentally kicked a plaster cherub decoration-- part of the old-fashioned moulding on the walls-- breaking it to pieces. He and his bros all froze in awkward silence. They didn't know what to do next. They wanted to be angry-- but they had no grounds. The wanted to blame someone-else... an inanimate baby? It wasn't in their go-to menu of options-- to admit fault & apologize. I can't remember if it was me or another guy-- but one of us spoke-up & fed them their lines, "Just say you're sorry & offer to pay for it. Don't worry, it's not valuable."

You accused me of intentionally perpetrating fraud & lying. Because I 'omitted' a news-update which didn't-exist at the time of my post. I explained why you were expecting something Impossible. You had the option of retracting your accusation. Or just taking the correction in silence. Or stepping-up-to-the-plate and taking an honest swing-- if you still stand by your accusations against me. Instead you announced your flounce. And didn't even stick it. Feeble.

After the fish market closed today, traffic was all backed-up on a big avenue. My back & feet hurt-- I wanted to take a cab, not the subway. I realized the traffic jam was due to cops blocking the road. I expected a protest. Instead-- hundreds of 'hood denizens on (non-street legal) off-road motorcycles and quad runners... revved & did wheelies. No license plates. Some without helmets. The rode on the sidewalks. Not just passing-thru, but circling-back again & again... taking-over miles of road. No traffic stops, no arrests, no tickets. The police were enabling their hijinx & only stopping normal traffic trying to use the roads normally. Then I realized-- this was all part of the funeral for dead rapper DMX at the Barclay Center basketball arena. Normal people couldn't gather for funerals for a year-- but this shit is a-ok. Some animals were more equal than others. Now it's almost 10pm & it's still going on: motorcycles revving over to my side of the bridge, music blasting & cops washing their hands of it. The punks sense that they can get away with more than usual-- and they're testing to see how far they can push it. Meanwhile-- I watch video clips of an asian can-collector getting his head stomped-on 6 times by a black. And the asian's wife pleading for police to catch the attacker. Grim shit.

The cops & punks out-there are strangers to me. One thing which could offset the world of strangers turning ugly-- is if I put much trust in family & friends & people who aren't strangers. But my trust in friends and family & lesser acquaintances & people I know online... has fallen pretty far... in the last several years. Among people who I once considered rock-solid friends & allies-- if I confided in-them something like "You know-- I'm really freaked-out about the way society is going. And I don't think Mighty Whitey or The Conservatives are the problem."-- I'm pretty-sure they'd floosh me off the list of people they want to have anything to do-with. Better to get rid of me than have me hanging around irritating them with things they aren't in a mood to face.

I hope this doesn't sound like a maudlin attempt to stir pity: I've lost 90% of people in my life/ still got a solid 10% tho!

Rather than poor-poor-me, this is a State of the Union address. I'm putting this little bitch-fight into larger context. And I'm very aware of my contributing role in the tit-for-tat. And I'm not nearly as apologetic about it as I should-be, if I really wanted to do my part to achieve a better outcome. I've got a devil on one shoulder muttering, 'fuck it-- let's go to hell with the lid off'.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

At least we can all agree that added sugar remains the common enemy.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Went to church today. Chatted to the American minister after the service.

The conversation s escalated. He told me current Civil War monuments are as bad as if Germans were paying homage to statues of Himmler.

I told him his equivalence was a joke. Gave him a short lecture. And we parted after shaking hands.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote: At least we can all agree that added sugar remains the common enemy.
At least sugar isn't racist...

(got to be a troll, dear god, please be a troll!)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

The birth of yet another internet super hero - Frying Pan Man!

(sound on)

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:23 am
Brive1987 wrote: At least we can all agree that added sugar remains the common enemy.
At least sugar isn't racist...

(got to be a troll, dear god, please be a troll!)
Sadly, probably not a troll. Not surprising that some children fed Critical Theory logic by authority figures think it's a legitimate form of argumentation.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: Frying Pan Man!
That portable wall in the background is innovative. The pink mask & camo tights are some Cobra Command shit.

https://static3.thegamerimages.com/word ... banzai.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: Went to church today. Chatted to the American minister after the service.

The conversation s escalated. He told me current Civil War monuments are as bad as if Germans were paying homage to statues of Himmler.

I told him his equivalence was a joke. Gave him a short lecture. And we parted after shaking hands.
Next time, ask him how he feels about the Arc de Triomphe.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Next time, ask him how he feels about the Arc de Triomphe.
How do you know he likes jazz music?

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote: I hope this doesn't sound like a maudlin attempt to stir pity: I've lost 90% of people in my life/ still got a solid 10% tho!
Yeah. Hard times to be red-pilled.... in any way. Even if you are a tiny bit "red-pilled" you lose friends. I am super lucky in a way. I don't have any kind of relationship with my older daughter, but things are okay with my younger daughter (because her husband is great). My luck comes from my old friends. I feel suddenly normal when I am with them.

We went birding today. Not good weather. We should have seen early warblers, but it was too cold. Saw a few nice birds... but had a good a walk in any case. I had a great time explaining "damseling" to them today. They loved it... haha. We talked about BLM, and policing (shoot em in the leg), and other common political topics. Such a joy to have at least four good friends or so.

I am getting to another point in my life as well... which is an attitude where I do not care to talk to many friends and family about anything but safe topics. Cooking, the price of plywood, when to exit the stock market. These can all be interesting things and keep convos going. I know I don't care about most of their opinions and I will never change their mind. Why engage? If they ask I will tell them.... but it is not useful to argue. They CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. Not my problem.

John D

Post by John D »

Bhurzum wrote: The birth of yet another internet super hero - Frying Pan Man!

(sound on)
More cowbell! More cowbell!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I think this black fellow has a point.

The police would have stopped Resisting Resisting Arrest (RRA is the act of resisting against a resister's resistance)--

if-only he were a white fellow making similar threats. A white man named Hunter Biden.

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/106128160871463756

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote:
Service Dog wrote: I hope this doesn't sound like a maudlin attempt to stir pity: I've lost 90% of people in my life/ still got a solid 10% tho!
Yeah. Hard times to be red-pilled.... in any way. Even if you are a tiny bit "red-pilled" you lose friends. I am super lucky in a way. I don't have any kind of relationship with my older daughter, but things are okay with my younger daughter (because her husband is great). My luck comes from my old friends. I feel suddenly normal when I am with them.

We went birding today. Not good weather. We should have seen early warblers, but it was too cold. Saw a few nice birds... but had a good a walk in any case. I had a great time explaining "damseling" to them today. They loved it... haha. We talked about BLM, and policing (shoot em in the leg), and other common political topics. Such a joy to have at least four good friends or so.

I am getting to another point in my life as well... which is an attitude where I do not care to talk to many friends and family about anything but safe topics. Cooking, the price of plywood, when to exit the stock market. These can all be interesting things and keep convos going. I know I don't care about most of their opinions and I will never change their mind. Why engage? If they ask I will tell them.... but it is not useful to argue. They CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. Not my problem.
Birding today was great - 30 species (most in a single day so far this year), and this is the first weekend I've seen more than two Ospreys. Plus three BIG bull Orca.

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote:
Birding today was great - 30 species (most in a single day so far this year), and this is the first weekend I've seen more than two Ospreys. Plus three BIG bull Orca.
I think I will try again next weekend. I did see a bald eagle, broadwing hawk, common terns, killdeer, ... not a terrible day... but I thought I would see more spring migrants. I will never see an Orca in Lake St. Clair... so... yeah.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
I think I will try again next weekend. I did see a bald eagle, broadwing hawk, common terns, killdeer, ... not a terrible day... but I thought I would see more spring migrants. I will never see an Orca in Lake St. Clair... so... yeah.
We're lucky - our retirement place is waterfront Puget Sound. We have a 180-degree west view of the Olympics from Mt Rainier in the south to the San Juans in the north.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: BTW, I just laid a perfect, no-wipe cable. Came out 100% clean, and I got zero residue on the arse-wipe, even on the first stroke. 10/10.
And yet you still managed to shit all over yourself, just 4 minutes after you posted that. Remarkable.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: BTW, I just laid a perfect, no-wipe cable. Came out 100% clean, and I got zero residue on the arse-wipe, even on the first stroke. 10/10.
I could be wrong but I think that's called a "phantom of the plopera" or "stealth shiter." My diet has too much fruit/veg to pull that off - my average toilet visit results in half a loo roll gone and/or a quick shower. Funnily enough, I used to believe there were three types of bowel movement:

1) Iron bar

Usually baked in your gut for 2-3 days, usually comes out breech (for Christ sake, give me an epidural!), requires very little paper to clean up afterwards although quite a few sheets are required to mop up sweat, tears and possibly blood. I've actually passed a few of these dreadnoughts over the years (extended periods living on compo-rations will do that) and as such, the idea of giving birth does not scare me.

2) Generic/normal

A healthy/varied diet will result in the production of these bad boys. Painless, very little pushing required, no need to "chew through" half-way to catch your breath or ease the pain in your crimper. Warm soft-serve icecream - bliss!

3) Pan-splatter

Usually the result of eating something iffy or after consumption of Indian food, these can be a real nightmare. Under extreme circumstances, a good pan-splatter can actually "pebble-dash" your own arse-cheeks (friendly fire), paint the toilet bowl like a Jackson Pollock and is usually accompanied by a fetid stench that would make a maggot puke. At the risk of sharing too much, on a holiday in Thailand, I got a really bad dose of the tremblers. Half way through parking my lunch, I sustained very heavy friendly fire to the underside of my knacker-sack and butt-cheeks. The heady stench of fresh squitters, sweat and rancid Thai toilet caused me to puke my guts up...all over my lap/nuts. I left that restroom a shadow of my former self!

Anyway, three months ago I experienced a fourth type of brown trout. The first and only time my body has betrayed me in such a fashion...

4) Laser beam

Sat reading my book, felt a slight discomfort in my abdomen, thought nothing of it so continued reading. A few minutes later...DANGER! DANGER! YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS THEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHIT YOUR PANTS! RUN! RUUUUUN!

Barely managed to reach the throne, relaxed my nipper then...nothing! No iron bar, no warm soft-serve and no Jackson Pollock. There was no sensation of any description. Then I noticed something very odd - it sounded like an unknown source of high pressure water was jetting into the loo. Yup, I was blasting a foul jet of rancid gut-soup into the chodder but it was so thin/watery, I couldn't even feel it!

Over the course of the next ten minutes, I was reduced to a sweaty, trembling mound of human rubble as my back-eye went absolutely mental - staccato bursts, prolonged jets, minutes of nothing (ready to sound the all-clear) then more sudden bouts of red-hot laser cack. Sat on the throne for ages after it stopped, too scared to move in case it was a trick!

Oh, and the smell! Imagine boiling a large steel pot full of shit, vomit, necrotic tissue and rancid veg until the contents dry up and start to burn. Yeah, nice it wasn't.

Anyway, thought I'd share, I like it when we discuss the important stuff. :)

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Guys ... there is something called TMI.

Just saying.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

AndrewV69 wrote: Guys ... there is something called TMI.

Just saying.
TMI=Too Much Intestine?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
I could be wrong but I think that's called a "phantom of the plopera" or "stealth shiter." My diet has too much fruit/veg to pull that off - my average toilet visit results in half a loo roll gone and/or a quick shower. Funnily enough, I used to believe there were three types of bowel movement:

1) Iron bar

Usually baked in your gut for 2-3 days, usually comes out breech (for Christ sake, give me an epidural!), requires very little paper to clean up afterwards although quite a few sheets are required to mop up sweat, tears and possibly blood. I've actually passed a few of these dreadnoughts over the years (extended periods living on compo-rations will do that) and as such, the idea of giving birth does not scare me.

2) Generic/normal

A healthy/varied diet will result in the production of these bad boys. Painless, very little pushing required, no need to "chew through" half-way to catch your breath or ease the pain in your crimper. Warm soft-serve icecream - bliss!

3) Pan-splatter

Usually the result of eating something iffy or after consumption of Indian food, these can be a real nightmare. Under extreme circumstances, a good pan-splatter can actually "pebble-dash" your own arse-cheeks (friendly fire), paint the toilet bowl like a Jackson Pollock and is usually accompanied by a fetid stench that would make a maggot puke. At the risk of sharing too much, on a holiday in Thailand, I got a really bad dose of the tremblers. Half way through parking my lunch, I sustained very heavy friendly fire to the underside of my knacker-sack and butt-cheeks. The heady stench of fresh squitters, sweat and rancid Thai toilet caused me to puke my guts up...all over my lap/nuts. I left that restroom a shadow of my former self!

Anyway, three months ago I experienced a fourth type of brown trout. The first and only time my body has betrayed me in such a fashion...

4) Laser beam

Sat reading my book, felt a slight discomfort in my abdomen, thought nothing of it so continued reading. A few minutes later...DANGER! DANGER! YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS THEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHIT YOUR PANTS! RUN! RUUUUUN!

Barely managed to reach the throne, relaxed my nipper then...nothing! No iron bar, no warm soft-serve and no Jackson Pollock. There was no sensation of any description. Then I noticed something very odd - it sounded like an unknown source of high pressure water was jetting into the loo. Yup, I was blasting a foul jet of rancid gut-soup into the chodder but it was so thin/watery, I couldn't even feel it!

Over the course of the next ten minutes, I was reduced to a sweaty, trembling mound of human rubble as my back-eye went absolutely mental - staccato bursts, prolonged jets, minutes of nothing (ready to sound the all-clear) then more sudden bouts of red-hot laser cack. Sat on the throne for ages after it stopped, too scared to move in case it was a trick!

Oh, and the smell! Imagine boiling a large steel pot full of shit, vomit, necrotic tissue and rancid veg until the contents dry up and start to burn. Yeah, nice it wasn't.

There is an offaeceal scale:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_stool_scale

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
4) Laser beam

That's what you get during colonoscopy prep, though it doesn't smell. It comes out a pale straw color, so it's remarkably like pissing out of your ringpiece.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:53 pm
Bhurzum wrote: The birth of yet another internet super hero - Frying Pan Man!

https://twitter.com/ArtValley818_/statu ... 0901734403

(sound on)
More cowbell! More cowbell!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Portland police fatally shoot crazy man waving an airsoft gun. Local newspaper assures the public, no need to riot: he was just some white guy:

https://archive.is/2021.04.16-194319/ht ... 8632761346