The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Old subthreads
mordacious1

Re: The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by mordacious1 »

Stankeye wrote: This guys is has some amazing stuff. The history write ups with the pictures are pretty good too.

Facebook or Instagram

https://www.facebook.com/jakoblagerweij
https://www.instagram.com/colourisedpieceofjake/

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=606D5B4D
Obvious white supremacist.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

That was fun. Been a while. Kinda like going back to kindergarten and remembering simpler times.
It's beyond me why WaPo publishes this born-on-3rd rich dickehole's freshman dorm 3AM bong sesh "economics" drivel.
It's not super complicated tbh.
Sentiments expressed by two biology types concerning words written by an MBA. Don't get me wrong. Plenty of tards with MBAs, but the degree is probably a little more relevant to economics than their background. Dunning-Kruger with an ad hom appetizer?

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

So I was going to make my own ad hom against PZ by swapping out the hominem for something less manly. While playing around with Google's English to Latin translator, I flipped it around and translated 'ad hominem' to English.

Okay.

gooseberry

Really?

Post by Really? »

HelpingHand wrote:

That was fun. Been a while. Kinda like going back to kindergarten and remembering simpler times.
It's beyond me why WaPo publishes this born-on-3rd rich dickehole's freshman dorm 3AM bong sesh "economics" drivel.
It's not super complicated tbh.
Sentiments expressed by two biology types concerning words written by an MBA. Don't get me wrong. Plenty of tards with MBAs, but the degree is probably a little more relevant to economics than their background. Dunning-Kruger with an ad hom appetizer?
What's PZ's spider for? Has he moved on from buying pet store fish for his experiments?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote: Hey, remember the good old days when we gave a shit about atheism and secularism? Haven't thought about Peez in a while.
I only gave a shit about keeping A/S out of the grubby hands of the baboons. I never wanted it for myself.

Justin Vacula is still doing great work, and that's great. I love following his Atheists for Liberty group on FB, where they rustle woke jimmies on a daily basis.

I'm also friends or whatever it's called over there with Justin on MeWe. My MeWe wall or whatever its called over there is inundated with photos of restaurant meals Justin has eaten. I'm fine with Justin posting a ton of food photos. But Justin is one of only three connections I have on MeWe, and there's only about three hundred people total on MeWe, so that's what MeWe gives me.

Maybe Justin should start a food blog.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ol' Crankypants is jabbing his finger at you, again.

https://youtu.be/_xmMYtLqzJs?t=5

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

If you took an empty can, dropped a few pebbles in it, and rattled it while you walked around, that'd be Joe Biden's brain.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

HelpingHand wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:03 pm
What it says about us when we want a cook's recipe but not their humanity: https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/05/us/recip ... index.html
So often, people simply want a recipe, without the person behind it. And stripping food bloggers' of their stories, they said, devalues their work -- and their humanity.
Because most food blogs are run by women, some experts say a website like Recipeasly could signal a devaluing of women's work
"The food blogosphere definitely skews towards female authorship and readership, which is also probably why so many people trivialize the characteristics that define a food blog, such as the stories," Dr. Tisha Dejmanee, a lecturer of digital and social media at the University of Technology Sydney, told CNN.
Dejmanee, who has done research on the intersections of feminism and food blogs...
Give me the damn recipe. I have no desire to blister my scroll wheel finger reading about the color of the leaves outside your kitchen window or how the aroma of the basil brings back memories of last year's trip to Italy as you then meander through a Grandpa Simpson style tale concerning the quaint dishware in the little B&B you stayed at... Give. Me. The. Recipe.

Amazing how I can find new ways to be a shitlord every damn day.
I'll give grudging respect to someone that is paid to do something that they are not paid to do.

And of course there are those that would acknowledge the importance of narrative in our lives.

On the other hand I doubt this will appreciably effect the amount of time I spend reading any of the blogs in question.

And on the third hand - I try not to worry about stuff that I don't need to worry about.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Keating wrote: God I miss the days when this shit was funny rather than terrifying
Yeah - It feels like we're a bunch of goofy hobbits who liked to go on jolly day-trips to Mordor - and now we've come back to the Shire and bloody Sharkey's running the place

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

"My advice to you son, is to start drinking heavily."
"You better listen to him Flounder: he's in pre-med."

John D

Post by John D »

Okay. This may not be funny to everyone, but I think it is a brilliant bit of comedy. This guy was a voice actor who perfected using an ear piece with a recording to remember his script.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: Okay. This may not be funny to everyone, but I think it is a brilliant bit of comedy. This guy was a voice actor who perfected using an ear piece with a recording to remember his script.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

So are the dark red Makita's made in Japan? Cuz my teal Makita impact driver was shit. I replaced it with Milwaukee and that still runs fine after twenty years, but it's tough to find batteries, so I bought a new one. I've stuck with Milwaukee or a few Bosch ever since and had great success, though the former are from China, the latter from other parts of Asia. I do have an old Bosch belt sander made in Germany.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Since the Zimmerman trial provided such stimulating conversation a while back, you all might be interested in the progress of the Derek Chauvin trial, as reported by self-defense attorney, Andrew Branca:

https://lawofselfdefense.com/blog/

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Since the Zimmerman trial provided such stimulating conversation a while back, you all might be interested in the progress of the Derek Chauvin trial, as reported by self-defense attorney, Andrew Branca:

Welp, the optics were bad from the start (still are arguably) but I dunno how the murder charges are expected to stick.

(if we believe the autopsy report George Floyd was going to croak, was in fact in the process towards that end when he was kneeled on at the neck)

Really?

Post by Really? »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Since the Zimmerman trial provided such stimulating conversation a while back, you all might be interested in the progress of the Derek Chauvin trial, as reported by self-defense attorney, Andrew Branca:

Welp, the optics were bad from the start (still are arguably) but I dunno how the murder charges are expected to stick.

(if we believe the autopsy report George Floyd was going to croak, was in fact in the process towards that end when he was kneeled on at the neck)
This wasn't the first time Floyd swallowed his stash so the cops wouldn't find it. It's all on the bodycam footage.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy ... OFvVjE7TwM

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote: This wasn't the first time Floyd swallowed his stash so the cops wouldn't find it. It's all on the bodycam footage.

Branca felt the defense didn't do a good job persuading the judge to admit that prior instance as probatory evidence. Doubtful it will be admissible.

Regardless, the tox report should make this a slam-dunk acquittal, but you never know in this climate.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Floyd called for his mother & said he couldn't breathe-- in that prior arrest, also.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:35 pm
Floyd called for his mother & said he couldn't breathe-- in that prior arrest, also.
It's almost as if Floyd was more interested in using Fentanyl while he had Covid while hanging with random women and passing multiple counterfeit bills and didn't give two shits about the children he sired.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Really? wrote: This wasn't the first time Floyd swallowed his stash so the cops wouldn't find it. It's all on the bodycam footage.

Branca felt the defense didn't do a good job persuading the judge to admit that prior instance as probatory evidence. Doubtful it will be admissible.

Regardless, the tox report should make this a slam-dunk acquittal, but you never know in this climate.
And that footage is from THIS case. It better be admissible. It is open and shut. Fenty Floyd swallows the Fentanyl and then immediately dies from an overdose. Duh.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

And since this is The Conspiracy Show, Democrat activist was made the de facto head of elections in Green Bay, WI, literally given the keys to the room where the ballots were stored, and allowed to return mailed-in ballots to select voters for "curing":

Zuckerberg Grant Allowed Outsider to Infiltrate Presidential Election in Wisconsin

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

And since this is the Conspiracy Show, here's a very well-written article, arguing that the political fixer who denied Tara Reade legal aid at TIMES UP, has been rewarded by Joe Biden-- appointing her as chair of his White House Gender Policy Council.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/0 ... reenfield/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tina Tchen also happened to instrumental in pressuring DA Kim Foxx to drop charges against Jussie Smollett.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"If I had a son, he'd look like George Floyd" -- Jobama O'Biden

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Cha-ching!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

On a lighter note...

:lol:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Bhurzum wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:54 am
Cha-ching!

That's literally $27 million more dollars than Floyd ever gave his kids.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:54 am
Cha-ching!

That's literally $27 million more dollars than Floyd ever gave his kids.
What'd be hilarious: it's paid in counterfeit twenties.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

https://www.oregonlive.com/resizer/WZ7x ... KBMEU.jpeg

Arrested twice in one day 'protesting' in Portland. Also arrested two weeks ago. Also been in Portland for...two weeks.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Unlucky bastard gets a pimple for his mug shot on the one spot on his face that's not tattooed.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Digital blackface. Why do I suspect there would also be outrage were black folks not used in memes. Erasing you know.

Earlier story on the concept by the referenced Lauren Michele Jackson.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/digital ... ction-gifs

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

If only a corporation could own the concept of BlacknessTM.

Then like with DisneyTM and Mickey MousealsoTM they could ensure that it was never misappropriated.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I recall-- during the January purge of Trump supporters from Twitter-- scrolling down to read hundreds of replies, to a tweet about the purge.

It was starkly clear-- that the Trump sympathizers were not very prone to using black-people-making-faces reaction gifs, to make their points.

But the Trump-haters-- both black & white-- posted those black face images VERY frequently.
Long columns appeared, like the one above.

It seemed like the lefties were reverting to some pre-verbal jigga/peeka-boo communication, all eye-rolling and smug-frowning and head shaking and over-emoting.

The next step in de-evolution, beyond even the terse spittle of twitter.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

So you think 21 is going to be a good year...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: So you think 21 is going to be a good year...

My sister took me to see the stage/musical production of Tommy for my birthday many moons ago. Fucking awesome. (Like the shitass, Ann-Margaret-rolling-in-baked-beans movie), updated to post WWII, so "21" meant age, not year.)

Captain Walker now pilots a Lanc, and on stage was a full size mock-up of the fuselage from the wing root on. Much scaled down wings but with spinning props and a pyro FX when the wing takes a hit. Crew bails out through a trap door in the stage.

Sally Simpson rode a pink moped with a live dog in the handlebar basket, trailing a giant pink scarf that was stiffened to make it look windswept.

The lobby was jammed with maybe a hundred pinball machines you could play for free. I felt obliged to play the Tommy machine which also featured a Lanc in flames.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Sounds like a real experience...

I remember seeing The 'Oo at Charlton Athletic in '76. Fantastic concert, but Little Feat were the supporting band, and they just blew Rog, Pet, John, and Moonie away. Fucking MAGIC concert. One of my top 10 ever. (#1 was Crimso at The Moore in Seattle in 2017, #2 was Crimso in Victoria, BC in 2015, #3 was Patti Smith at The Rainbow in 78. I remember thinking she was one of the sexiest women ever, on the basis of the sleeve picture on Easter.

https://www.recordsmerchant.com/lp/ab4171f.jpg

Incidentally, the worst of the big name concerts I've ever seen was Patti as well. I think it was Shepherd's Bush Empire but can't remember the date. Patti Smith's son played Smoke on the Fucking Water. Was atrocious...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

First saw the Who in musta been '82 in a football stadium. They were nothing special. Santana with Tito Puente stole the show. Crowd was absolute scum of the earth.

For another birthday late 90's, Sis took me to see the Who do Quadrophenia interspersed with video of some actor speaking as Jimmy. Guest appearances by Billy Idol and a pre-incarceration Gary Glitter. They were really on that night. At the end, Townshend made like he was gonna smash his guitar, but instead wrapped the lead around it, blessed it with the sign of the cross, then spun it like a top. Damn thing spun for ever. Rich LA yuppie audience ate it up.

Around the same time had front row seats to Daltrey doing a tribute to Townshend's songs, with Entwistle, Simon T, Rabbit, and Zac Starkey, who's like having Moon without all the risks associated with Moon -- same basic line-up as for Q, less Pete, plus a full orchestra. After Won't Get Fooled Again, Daltrey sits down on the edge of the stage, dangling his legs, says he's not gonna do that bullshit where the band goes backstage, drinks bottled water and eats peanuts while you sods whoop it up. Says, we're doing three more songs right now and then that's it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: I remember thinking she was one of the sexiest women ever, on the basis of the sleeve picture on Easter.
You must've been focusing on the same things I was in that photo.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

OK. Going to grab some sleep. But before I go, I am leaving this for you folks to contemplate in all it's glory.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The same blue-checkmark tweeter, Clayton Griffin, has apparently expressed his thoughts on "what it's like to be a gold digger",
somewhere on this page.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-it-like-t ... golddigger

Perhaps now deleted, or perhaps buried in the comments.

Page was loading too slowly for me to fully investigate.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

A fairly lengthy article just to state that the reason why blacks (oh, excuse me), Blacks are attacking Asians, is because, yep, white supremacy:
https://apple.news/AD16KVc0rTiS7we_rboChgg

Keating

Post by Keating »

Doesn't matter anymore, after the shooting

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Yeesh. One oriental says 'your beard looks like ramen noodles' and he takes it out on the whole race.

Keating

Post by Keating »

What the fuck is going on here? Look at Biden's hands at 11 seconds. They seem to go through the microphones. If they were doing greenscreen, I'd think they'd do a better job. I feel I'm missing a better, more obvious solution.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

mordacious1 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:10 pm
A fairly lengthy article just to state that the reason why blacks (oh, excuse me), Blacks are attacking Asians, is because, yep, white supremacy:
https://apple.news/AD16KVc0rTiS7we_rboChgg
WTF? Links to Vox. Did not read.

(I am of the opinion that you are wasting your time reading anything by Vox)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Fuck you, cancer.
Sabine Schmitz – the German professional racing driver who presented on BBC motoring programme Top Gear from 2016 to 2020 – has died at the age of 51 after a battle with cancer.
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/other-sp ... ts-3168631

Met her a couple of times, turned down a session in her ring-taxi (bad hangover, wise choice as I done an "exorcist" shortly after she set off) and even blagged a wee dance with her at a Christmas function mid-career. One of the many Regimental pin-ups (mainly the petrol-head crowd in the Regiment) and a thoroughly nice woman. Sad day. Very sad day indeed.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Keating wrote:

What the fuck is going on here? Look at Biden's hands at 11 seconds. They seem to go through the microphones. If they were doing greenscreen, I'd think they'd do a better job. I feel I'm missing a better, more obvious solution.
Those mikes really went under his hands. They're on the same sort of long sticks pervs frequently use to take upskirt photos of Surly Amy's My Kitty undies at atheist conferences.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Has anyone here been to an atheist or secular conference in the last 10 or even 5 years?

Keating

Post by Keating »

Well, yes. Elevatorgate was in 2012, and that's still less than 10 years ago.

Keating

Post by Keating »

For now anyway. May change next year

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I hosted Slymestock a couple of years ago, but nobody came.

I promise to put in a ball pit next time.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote: Fuck you, cancer.
Sabine Schmitz – the German professional racing driver who presented on BBC motoring programme Top Gear from 2016 to 2020 – has died at the age of 51 after a battle with cancer.
https://www.scotsman.com/sport/other-sp ... ts-3168631

Met her a couple of times, turned down a session in her ring-taxi (bad hangover, wise choice as I done an "exorcist" shortly after she set off) and even blagged a wee dance with her at a Christmas function mid-career. One of the many Regimental pin-ups (mainly the petrol-head crowd in the Regiment) and a thoroughly nice woman. Sad day. Very sad day indeed.
Murray Walker has also gone into the pits, never again to t-bone Ayrton Senna on the exit...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Come back Steers, all is forgiven.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: Well, yes. Elevatorgate was in 2012, and that's still less than 10 years ago.
Speaking as a Historicist I recall the genesis event of the EG movement as occurring at the end of 2011.

Though admittedly my bias lies more towards Mythicism - in that I wish at least some of the people involved had never been born.

By all accounts much fun was had by some at the time - but I get the feeling that most (especially round these parts) would not see all that much value in going to conferences like these today - especially as politics would be the majority of such conversations.

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

Brive1987 wrote: Come back Steers, all is forgiven.
I miss Steersman too.

The assumed modern secular sexual morality is completely incoherent. And there are a lot of people interested in keeping it that way.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

They already have an iConsent app -- it's called Tinder.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Excerpt from Peterson's new book, on facing your fears:

https://quillette.com/2021/03/07/for-ou ... vil-queen/