There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Old subthreads
Sulman

Re: There are 2018 genders... and a bitch ain't one

Post by Sulman »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: What do you mean, "page 49"?
I did nazi that coming etc etc.

Snapfingers

Post by Snapfingers »

I have read the last 4 pages and I think we can agree that on the subject of finding holes in the MSM orthodox jewry invented so-called Holocaust and then sheeple plugging said holes the score is:
Vicky and gurugeorge = 15
Brive et al = 6

Sorry, but the mater is settled. Heydrich didn do nothing wrong.

The score for being a BORING IDIOT and feeble attempts at trolling Vicky is over 9000.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Brive1987 wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Vicky: So they didn't have mobile killing vans?
There is only witness testimony to the existence of these vans ... snip ... so no, they didn't have mobile killing vans in my opinion.
Luckily witness testimony is inadmissible in court.

[snip]

Btw I suspect the name Santiago Alvarez is not unknown to Ms Caramel.

If so, here is a present. http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... n-gas.html
At last you are heading in the right direction brive... going back to the original sources rather than storming forward with theories about how the vans would work... which is about like building theories about how controlled demolition was carried out on the twin towers.

No I am not familiar with Santiago Alvarez, in fact a hell of a lot of stuff seems to be blocked. I either get a page saying that a app on my browser is blocking the page, or if i use different browsers I just get a blank page. I was hoping that I might be able to pick the bones out of some of these eyewitness testimonies, however the orthodox holocaust historians are not forthcoming.

I am still not seeing any evidence, I am having to make do with snippets of hearsay evidence ("I immediately knew what this was about.") extracted under 'interrogation'.
Should be fairly easy to prove alien abduction, bigfoot and the loch ness monster then.

I like to have a little nuance over witness testimony. Witnesses that come forward are one thing, witnesses who volunteered information during an "interrogation" are another. So far I have only seen snippets for the latter. I would like to see the testimony that prompted Polish interrogators to go looking for evidence of these gas vans. And I would ask the question, did they note down obvious details which would result from the operation of these gas vans, are the testimonies consistent with each other and consistent with the claim. I would also ask the question, in the political climate after the war, is their any possibility that Polish inquisitors would fail in their task of finding evidence of the gas vans or was this a foregone conclusion?

As you probably know by now, my area of interest in WWII is Africa. Polish soldiers were deployed to North Africa and it's well known, although not well documented that Military Intelligence made good use of them... or merely just the threat of using them. The Poles were able to get results from POWs where the British would fail.

I really don't think it is reasonable to assume that Polish investigators operated under standards that we would consider acceptable for gathering reliable information.

John D

Post by John D »

Shelby Steele on racism.
The groups, like Black Lives Matter, are pathetic.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Snapfingers wrote: I have read the last 4 pages and I think we can agree that on the subject of finding holes in the MSM orthodox jewry invented so-called Holocaust and then sheeple plugging said holes the score is:
Brive et al = 6

The score for being a BORING IDIOT and feeble attempts at trolling Vicky is over 9000.
Weird because I found moving from Vicky to Cloverfield Paradox was a refreshing lift in invested yet structured narrative.

This despite Vicky's compelling framework around why gas vans are an impossibility.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Guest_d2e60302 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:45 am
Sulman wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:36 am
As an aside, what sort of inadequate asshole uses the handle 'spacedoctorphd'? That's incredible puffery. It's embarrassing.
I ran across "scibabe" earlier tonight spouting idiocy but also letting us know she is not sciencebabe another babe in science, but don't you sexually harass either of these two chicks!
Careful, lest ye summon the ghost of white knight flounced. But I see she has carefully employed the Newman technique of interpreting what Peterson really means and then slaying these Strawmen handily. [tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
I think Peterson can be argued without resorting to wild reinterpretation.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:11 am
What do you mean, "page 49"?
Given what it has recently been filled with , someone will be along shortly to dispute that figure.

-

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Rose McGowan's former manager Jill Messick found dead

This is serious stuff. Given what the family is saying, an honest account of what was heard/said by McGowan at the time was given
by McGowan's manager as evidence, but later released and publicised by Weinsten as indicating that rape was never alledged.
Messick (who was bi polar) didn't want to be in the spotlight and being used as ammo in the feud between Weinstein and McGowan's
one woman war against the Patriarchy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43002000
Jill Messick, who had worked as an executive at Weinstein’s film company Miramax and as a manager of actor Rose McGowan, died in Los Angeles on Wednesday aged 50. She had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and struggled with depression for many years, her family told the Hollywood Reporter in a statement that sharply criticised Weinstein, McGowan and members of the media for spreading mistruths about her.

“Jill was victimized by our new culture of unlimited information sharing and a willingness to accept statement as fact. The speed of disseminating information has carried mistruths about Jill as a person, which she was unable and unwilling to challenge. She became collateral damage in an already horrific story,” the statement said.

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Rose McGowan. Photograph: Taylor Jewell/Invision/AP
McGowan had been a client of Messick’s at the time of the actor’s alleged rape by Weinstein at the Sundance film festival in 1997. McGowan had recently said that Messick failed to support her in her fight against Weinstein and later took a job with him. Messick worked at Miramax between 1997 and 2003.

Messick’s family say McGowan told her about the incident without calling it rape, and that Messick, realising something inappropriate if not illegal had happened, reported it to her senior bosses months before she went to work under Weinstein at Miramax.

The family add that Messick chose not to come forward and defend herself from McGowan’s “slanderous statements” for fear of undermining other women who were coming forward to report sexual abuse. “She opted not to add to the feeding frenzy, allowing her name and her reputation to be sullied despite having done nothing wrong,” the statement said.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/f ... dal-family

CaptainFluffyBunny

DVhhtU9XkAAha2v (1).jpeg
(131.1 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/c ... 71069.html
A hamster holocaust. Let us remember Pebbles, tearfully flushed to avoid travel disruption.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Oh for the good old days.

When normal decent people would just shove them up their bum.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:04 pm
VickyCaramel wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Vicky: So they didn't have mobile killing vans?
There is only witness testimony to the existence of these vans ... snip ... so no, they didn't have mobile killing vans in my opinion.

I have a scoop for Vicky. There has only been one. ONE. Complete skeleton recovered from Waterloo where conventional historians claim thousands died. And he was a hunchback who I suspect was a plant.

Btw I suspect the name Santiago Alvarez is not unknown to Ms Caramel.

If so, here is a present. http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... n-gas.html
But where are the transitional fossils?

You're wasting your time, Brive, cuz Vickie has decided that the holocaust was a Nothingburger, and no evidence will be good enough for her.

Now, I went and expended time I really shouldn't have on addressing one-by-one gurugeorge's assertions, with great help from others, especially the mudbrooker on the toxicity and flammability of Zyklon B. GG has yet to respond (internet service in Uruguay is probably spotty). But if & when he does, I'd like him to expressly recant his assertion that Zyklon B was too highly flammable to have been used.

Vickie can continue to go fuck herself in her bitter, little, delusional, anti-semite existence.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: DVhhtU9XkAAha2v (1).jpeg
A hamster holocaust. Let us remember Pebbles, tearfully flushed to avoid travel disruption.
Toilets on airplanes? Don't make me laugh. Sure, some trials were conducted, but toilets on airplanes were never implemented. Instead what you think of as the 'toilet' is actually a pressure control valve for the toilet, to control the carbon monoxide, which is what the engines run on

John D

Post by John D »

Looks like some of the frauen have had enough.

with english subtitles

website
http://www.120db.info/

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:56 am
Snapfingers wrote: I have read the last 4 pages and I think we can agree that on the subject of finding holes in the MSM orthodox jewry invented so-called Holocaust and then sheeple plugging said holes the score is:
Brive et al = 6

Weird because I found moving from Vicky to Cloverfield Paradox was a refreshing lift in invested yet structured narrative.

This despite Vicky's compelling framework around why gas vans are an impossibility.
You concede the argument a while back in not so many words.
It’s normally considered good form to allow for a perspective gap between events and writing proper (as opposed to partisan) history. I can understand why that gap may have been ignored after WWII. I can also see the development of a massive and very serious scholarship over the past twenty years. I only see sober sourced based investigation in the mainstream. And yes, hard Jewish intionalists have been pretty much shown the door as overly emotional and un-nuanced.
Finding tabloid level post war excitement isn’t a golden ticket for denial.
I don't think most people realize how much of the holocaust is based on tabloid "overly emotional and un-nuanced" witness testimony, how much of Nuremberg and the great grimoires which established the orthodoxy relies on witnesses who are completely untrustworthy, the ridiculous stuff they claim, and more importantly how often they changed their stories. This "tabloid" stuff is the foundation. The way the good bits are cherry picked out to this day, it's possible you don't know either.

It is a bit like saying that, yeah, the initial claims that 9/11 was an inside job was made by a bunch of tin-foil hat wearing window lickers who believe in aliens... but we got rid of them, so let me tell you how the CIA rigged up the thermite. We just found some documents down the back of the sofa which prove it.

The holocaust and it's organized extermination of 11 million people is an extraordinary claim, and it requires at least the standard of evidence we would expect in any other enquiry. What you have essentially boils down to, "So where did all the Jews go?", "It could have happened this way", "Forget about dodgy testimonies, the Polish torturers say they have witnesses who are legit", and "Forget all the forged and faked evidence, documents have conveniently emerged which are totally real".

And thats on top of the fact that the nation which brought us helicopters, the V2 rocket, jet fighters and over-engineered everything they ever did was asked to plan a mass extermination and came up with a van with a hole in the floor and a length of rubber hose.

Not good enough.

John D

Post by John D »

Jesus H fucking christ!.... move the fucking holocaust fucking bullshit to your own mother fucking thread. Fuck you Vicky.... fuck you with a fucking rusty porcupine!

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I think Peterson can be argued without resorting to wild reinterpretation.
I don't understand why it is even remotely controversial for Peterson to say that the point of wearing lipstick is to simulate sexual arousal. I can see that openly stating it makes many people feel uncomfortable, but pretty much everyone must know that it is true.

B.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

shoutinghorse wrote: ISIS Beatles songs .. :shifty:

I wanna hold your head.
OO Blood Di .. OO Blood Da.
Here comes the Sunni's.
Hey Jews.
Twist and Shoot.
Allah Submarine
Drive My Car (Into Some Pedestrians)
Muzzie in the Sky with Virgins
Please Please Mo
A Hard Day's Shiite

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Fegg wrote:
I don't understand why it is even remotely controversial for Peterson to say that the point of wearing lipstick is to simulate sexual arousal. I can see that openly stating it makes many people feel uncomfortable, but pretty much everyone must know that it is true.

B.
https://waldinadotcom.files.wordpress.c ... e-ladd.jpg

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Rose McGowan's former manager Jill Messick found dead

This is serious stuff. Given what the family is saying, an honest account of what was heard/said by McGowan at the time was given
by McGowan's manager as evidence, but later released and publicised by Weinsten as indicating that rape was never alledged.
Messick (who was bi polar) didn't want to be in the spotlight and being used as ammo in the feud between Weinstein and McGowan's

Jill Messick, who had worked as an executive at Weinstein’s film company Miramax and as a manager of actor Rose McGowan, died in Los Angeles on Wednesday aged 50. She had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and struggled with depression for many years, her family told the Hollywood Reporter in a statement that sharply criticised Weinstein, McGowan and members of the media for spreading mistruths about her.

“Jill was victimized by our new culture of unlimited information sharing and a willingness to accept statement as fact. The speed of disseminating information has carried mistruths about Jill as a person, which she was unable and unwilling to challenge. She became collateral damage in an already horrific story,” the statement said.

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Rose McGowan. Photograph: Taylor Jewell/Invision/AP
McGowan had been a client of Messick’s at the time of the actor’s alleged rape by Weinstein at the Sundance film festival in 1997. McGowan had recently said that Messick failed to support her in her fight against Weinstein and later took a job with him. Messick worked at Miramax between 1997 and 2003.

Messick’s family say McGowan told her about the incident without calling it rape, and that Messick, realising something inappropriate if not illegal had happened, reported it to her senior bosses months before she went to work under Weinstein at Miramax.

The family add that Messick chose not to come forward and defend herself from McGowan’s “slanderous statements” for fear of undermining other women who were coming forward to report sexual abuse. “She opted not to add to the feeding frenzy, allowing her name and her reputation to be sullied despite having done nothing wrong,” the statement said.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/f ... dal-family
Inevitable, at some point.

I've disliked McGowan right from the start. Why? Because for some, attention is a more powerful narcotic than anything on earth. Be around for long enough and you start to understand this. Whatever happened to her, she's clearly totally narcissistic.

Hollywood is a weird place. I think Chapelle got this right:

CaptainFluffyBunny

John D wrote: Jesus H fucking christ!.... move the fucking holocaust fucking bullshit to your own mother fucking thread. Fuck you Vicky.... fuck you with a fucking rusty porcupine!
I think she wants the attention that comes with the main thread, little realizing the exotic allure of the side-threads.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Sulman wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: DVhhtU9XkAAha2v (1).jpeg
Toilets on airplanes? Don't make me laugh. Sure, some trials were conducted, but toilets on airplanes were never implemented. Instead what you think of as the 'toilet' is actually a pressure control valve for the toilet, to control the carbon monoxide, which is what the engines run on
No, she flushed in the airport terminal. Terminally. Tearfully! I'm a horrible bad person because it cracked me up. It still does. What kind of sheep-person flushes a living pet down a toilet (even a rodent) and then complains to the press about it?

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Fegg wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I think Peterson can be argued without resorting to wild reinterpretation.

B.
For me here's the thing. Let's assume he's wrong, for whatever reason. On this, I don't think he is, but let's just assume he's wrong. Even then, what is so different between this and the multitude of studies and theories about society and culture coming from academia? I really don't see a difference. You think he's wrong? OK, give your theory on why women wear lipstick? Go ahead.

That's the core problem. "Progressive" (I.E. Left Authoritarian) academia wants to maintain a monopoly on even beginning to think about this stuff. So instead of engaging, it's entirely dismissed at the root. That's the big problem, and it's why the "Progressive" culture is becoming more and more out of touch. Honestly, I do argue that this is the dynamic that created the Slymepit...so it's kind of a huge chunk of the culture wars, if not the majority of it. Everything, from Atheism+ to GamerGate to all the shit happening right now, the whole shebang, I believe is caused by "Progressive" Technology, Academia, and Media (Credit to the Weinsteins for that) wanting to maintain a moral and ethical monopoly. Anybody who is in any way a threat to the TAM, I.E. people who can convince other people of different alternative views, is a threat and must be utterly crushed.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Karmakin wrote:
Fegg wrote:

B.
For me here's the thing. Let's assume he's wrong, for whatever reason. On this, I don't think he is, but let's just assume he's wrong. Even then, what is so different between this and the multitude of studies and theories about society and culture coming from academia? I really don't see a difference. You think he's wrong? OK, give your theory on why women wear lipstick? Go ahead.

That's the core problem. "Progressive" (I.E. Left Authoritarian) academia wants to maintain a monopoly on even beginning to think about this stuff. So instead of engaging, it's entirely dismissed at the root. That's the big problem, and it's why the "Progressive" culture is becoming more and more out of touch. Honestly, I do argue that this is the dynamic that created the Slymepit...so it's kind of a huge chunk of the culture wars, if not the majority of it. Everything, from Atheism+ to GamerGate to all the shit happening right now, the whole shebang, I believe is caused by "Progressive" Technology, Academia, and Media (Credit to the Weinsteins for that) wanting to maintain a moral and ethical monopoly. Anybody who is in any way a threat to the TAM, I.E. people who can convince other people of different alternative views, is a threat and must be utterly crushed.
Excellent point, although the religious right claims to be the sole authority on the other end.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
John D wrote: Jesus H fucking christ!.... move the fucking holocaust fucking bullshit to your own mother fucking thread. Fuck you Vicky.... fuck you with a fucking rusty porcupine!
I think she wants the attention that comes with the main thread, little realizing the exotic allure of the side-threads.
David_Irvings_Hussy.png
(14.67 KiB) Downloaded 254 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote: Oh for the good old days.

Or feed them to Freddie Starr:

http://i.imgur.com/N7XA6Xz.png

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

I think she wants the attention. that comes with the main thread, little realizing the exotic allure of the side-threads.
FTFY :D

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

holocaust denial thread:
viewtopic.php?f=29&p=456003#p455849

Please note this is only a transit thread, and all comments posted there will eventually return, safe & sound, to the undead thread.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:

I've never heard it referred to as a "hamster" before.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

I've never heard it referred to as a "hamster" before.
Well, "sea slug" was trademarked by PZ Myers.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: holocaust denial thread:

Please note this is only a transit thread, and all comments posted there will eventually return, safe & sound, to the undead thread.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: holocaust denial thread:

WTF Matt? I went to the Holocaust thread. You promised me there wewre six million comments. But I only saw a few. Where are all of the other comments.

I smell a conspiracy here

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

I like winning, I'm not tired of it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Oh Dear, this is what happens when we let the men join the #MeToo movement.
MWSnap081 2018-02-09, 18_49_25.jpg
(92.19 KiB) Downloaded 223 times
A California state assemblywoman who rose to national prominence as a campaigner against sexual assault is now herself accused of misconduct.

The state legislature is investigating Democrat Cristina Garcia, who was featured in a Time magazine profile of #MeToo victims last year.

Ms Garcia is accused of groping another lawmaker's male aide after an annual legislative softball game in 2014.

She says she has "zero recollection of engaging in inappropriate behaviour".

In a statement, the influential Los Angeles-area lawmaker added that "such behaviour is inconsistent with my values".
"Every complaint about sexual harassment should be taken seriously and I will participate fully in any investigation that takes place," said Ms Garcia, who was elected in 2012 and chairs the Legislative Women's Caucus and the Natural Resources Committee.

The accusation comes from Daniel Fierro, who said a drunken Ms Garcia cornered him in the team dugout when he was 25 years old.

He said Ms Garcia stroked his back, squeezed his buttocks and attempted to grab his crotch.

Mr Fierro told Politico he did not originally report the incident.

He is not the only man accusing Ms Garcia of unwanted sexual advances.

Another accuser, whom Politico described as a prominent lobbyist at California's state capital, claims the lawmaker tried to fondle him at a fundraiser last year.

The man, who wished to remain anonymous because he represents a major industry association, said Ms Garcia had leaned in close enough to him that he could smell alcohol on her breath.

She whispered that she had "set a goal" for herself to have sex with him and used a vulgarity, he said.
The accuser said he stopped Ms Garcia from grabbing his genitals, and told her "that ain't gonna happen".

The claims come months after the lawmaker told the New York Times she had experienced sexual harassment.

"Multiple people have grabbed my butt and grabbed my breasts," she said about alleged incidents in the state capital of Sacramento.

"We're talking about senior lobbyists and lawmakers."

Her story later featured in Time magazine's issue honouring "silence breakers".

Both Mr Fierro and the lobbyist said Ms Garcia was heavily inebriated at the time of the alleged assaults.

In a November interview with the Associated Press news agency about alcohol at political fundraisers, Ms Garcia said that blaming drink is not an acceptable excuse for inappropriate sexual behaviour.

"I would say that most of the public realises that our job is based on relationships, and so we are expected to go out there and socialise," she said.

"I think our public also expects us to hold ourselves to a higher standard."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42996138

Barbie's Boyfriend

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LtBQgYv8WQ

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

No John D! Fuck her with a syphilis ridden bigfoot!
This isn't Pharyngula you know.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

"such behaviour is inconsistent with my values" Is fucking fantastically funny.

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Excellent point, although the religious right claims to be the sole authority on the other end.
[/quote]

I wouldn't not contest that for a split second. The way I see it, again going to the 2-axis political spectrum is that sort of desire for a monopoly is something having to do with being highly authoritarian, while while rising on the left, has always been something present on the right, especially the religious right.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
David_Irvings_Hussy.png
I'd rather see her dipped head first into a vat of Sticky Butterscotch ™. (Not really I oppose violence against wimmenz)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

A Dickie Carrier groupie gets justifiably critiqued for writing an amateurish, sloppy, childish article on the bible:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... -of-flaws/

Barbie's Boyfriend

free thoughtpolice wrote:
No John D! Fuck her with a syphilis ridden bigfoot!
This isn't Pharyngula you know.
Or have sex with Steersman...FOR FREE. Oops, sorry. I guess that's the zillionth and second Steersman joke I've told recently

Barbie's Boyfriend

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: A Dickie Carrier groupie gets justifiably critiqued for writing an amateurish, sloppy, childish article on the bible:

https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... -of-flaws/
But will she be able to facial, er, I mean face the criticism ???

Barbie's Boyfriend

I used to read Valerie Tarico's blog. She never struck me as an SJW. Oh well...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Barbie's Boyfriend wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:50 am
WTF Matt? I went to the Holocaust thread. You promised me there wewre six million comments. But I only saw a few. Where are all of the other comments.
How did you get to the holocaust thread? There's a free shuttle bus, ya know. Just look for the Kaisers Kaffee Geschäft logo.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Barbie's Boyfriend wrote: I used to read Valerie Tarico's blog. She never struck me as an SJW. Oh well...
I have no idea whether Tarico is an SJW. She's just a big fan of Sticky Dicky and his butt buddy, Dave Fitzgerald. Probably because they both make her writing look good in comparison.

She's a lousy hack writer, and her childish drivel offers no-value-add to the Jesus historicity debate.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Barbie's Boyfriend wrote: I used to read Valerie Tarico's blog. She never struck me as an SJW. Oh well...
I have no idea whether Tarico is an SJW. She's just a big fan of Sticky Dicky and his butt buddy, Dave Fitzgerald. Probably because they both make her writing look good in comparison.

She's a lousy hack writer, and her childish drivel offers no-value-add to the Jesus historicity debate.
On the other hand, I'm sure it went through the appropriate peer review process.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
How did you get to the holocaust thread? There's a free shuttle bus, ya know. Just look for the Kaisers Kaffee Geschäft logo.
That is actually more of a coach than a bus, oddly painted in the same colors as a troop carrier.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Sulman wrote: "such behaviour is inconsistent with my values" Is fucking fantastically funny.
It's akin to the "Not the person I am" reply.
"zero recollection of engaging in inappropriate behaviour" = The "I don't remember" reply.

...probably Cos I wuz drunk.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
That is actually more of a coach than a bus, oddly painted in the same colors as a troop carrier.
The roads are safe as fuck, though. Ignore the accident statistics: Show me all those bodies on the road. Where are they?

You can't, can you? It's just a fact.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Somehow, I get the feeling that there is a lot of trolling going on. But I am not too sure.

Anyway,

I was wondering why the Holodomor gets so little attention as compared to say, other well known incidents that are constantly talked about.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Does anyone doubt the Holodomor occurred? Are the numbers overestimated?

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

jugheadnaut wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:08 am
But even if the 6 million figure was universal, that was the best estimate for the time. It was about half the total Jewish population of Europe, so, if the Nazis also wound up exterminated about half the Jews of Europe, is that just too much of a coincidence for you to bear, and a conspiracy can be the only explanation.
It might have been a "best estimate" at some point in the time from 1900 to the 1940s, but it seems like an oddly static population estimate for a period of nearly 40 years.

But you're right, it would be interesting to see if there were any non-6-million estimates in the papers for that period.

Also: "if." Well, that's the question, isn't it?

feathers

Post by feathers »

John D wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:48 am
Jesus H fucking christ!.... move the fucking holocaust fucking bullshit to your own mother fucking thread. Fuck you Vicky.... fuck you with a fucking rusty porcupine!
We only have hearsay evidence that rusty porcupines were used in perpetrating the holocaust. Besides, where in Poland would one find the critters?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: [tweet][/tweet]
Does that apply to the regressive "skeptics" such as PZ and Beckybooze, and other anti-science SJWs/twats?

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Rose McGowan's former manager Jill Messick found dead

There will be more suicides. Not all of them will be guilty of the allegations they will be accused of.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Russel Brand IS the Regressive Left personified. Not a single care about progressive principles, it's all about how evil those Westerners are for thinking islam has problems, because this leads to colonization, man.

Also, LOL at "theoretical tableaux". He really thinks that he sounds deep and smart.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:45 am
But for the love of the Führer, check where the exhaust pipe leads to.

free thoughtpolice

Keating wrote: Does anyone doubt the Holodomor occurred? Are the numbers overestimated?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_of_the_Holodomor
Stalin dindu nuffin. If you don't believe that you need to read more real journalism like Sputnik and RT and listen to Putin correct the scurrilous propaganda that the west writes about it by their lamestream media and anti Putin historians.
If it really happened where are the bodies? How would western sources be able to know about it when they weren't allowed in the Soviet Union?

CaptainFluffyBunny

gurugeorge wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:08 am
But even if the 6 million figure was universal, that was the best estimate for the time. It was about half the total Jewish population of Europe, so, if the Nazis also wound up exterminated about half the Jews of Europe, is that just too much of a coincidence for you to bear, and a conspiracy can be the only explanation.
It might have been a "best estimate" at some point in the time from 1900 to the 1940s, but it seems like an oddly static population estimate for a period of nearly 40 years.

But you're right, it would be interesting to see if there were any non-6-million estimates in the papers for that period.

Also: "if." Well, that's the question, isn't it?
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=539

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Keating wrote: Does anyone doubt the Holodomor occurred? Are the numbers overestimated?
https://i.imgur.com/JAJJH5W.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

VickyCaramel wrote:
I like winning, I'm not tired of it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
No Vicky. Your endless assertions are not an argument to current consensus. They don’t even approach “winning”

That lurid stories arose in the immediate post war period is not an indictment on the now established facts. For instance the stories of Belgium babies on bayonets does not detract from the reality of German occupation policy 1914-1918. It was a mistake offering someone like you the hint of nuance.

Yes the Germans produced V1s. The Nazis also produced Göring, SS mystics and weird as fuck castles. You can give them too much homage. But even here you are wrong. In Poland, all the evidence points to bottom up pragmatic solutions addressing immediate problems and then intersecting with top down directive. Applied process evolved. The initial commander at Treblinka was sacked when efficiencies broke down. All the Reinhard gas chambers were rebuilt in light of experience. The gas vans worked fine for T4 and the structured limited needs in West Poland. The Germanic process in Ukraine, the machine like flow into Reinhard, the logistical supporting Auschwitz ... All these should meet your criteria for a wet-on.

As in the evolution “debate”, there is a huge body of self reinforcing evidence of all types around the components collectiviely referred to as the “Holocaust”.

We have the base ideological intent which makes the Holocaust processes logical, almost required. We have testimony from the top down; personal, diary and in records. We have the matching testimony from the bottom up. We have the awkward reality that yes, the European Jews did largely blink out of existence . We have physical evidence of the camps and facilities which were referred to independently in the above documentation. We have ash pits where they are meant to be be. We have Ukrainian village eyewitness accounts thru to the current day matching Einsatzgruppen activity. We have excavated some of the mass graves these witnesses refer to. We have loads of supporting wartime paperwork that again reinforces the historical trail. Orders for gas doors at Auschwitz and extraction systems. Orders for crematoriums with quoted capacity (4K a day) that could turn over the entire camp in weeks. We have railway infrastructure built in line with deportation schedules. We have ramp photos that illustrate selection processes which are then independently referred to. We have train requisition schedules and timetables that match eyewitness accounts and the timeline of physical evidence. We have, we have , we have ....

And we have honest, professional REAL historians sifting, sorting, testing and arguing over the accessible record and building a detailed set of supported descriptive structures using their tools of trade.

And unfortunately we have the inevitable nutter “historians” doing what they do in their own inevitable, prescribed manner.

You are very much in this camp. At heart you are an ideolog of the chem-trail persuasion. Every gap in the record is a gotcha. Every pierce of evidence is a fake. Every historian is a stooge or worse. Nuremberg was a 1D conspiracy. The record is a lie that does not have to be engaged with.

Quite frankly I expected better from you.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

This is happening at an increasing rate....French Muslim singer who had gone viral, suddenly finds herself booted from the show when "problematic" social media posts resurface. Naturally, her posts were "taken out of context".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43002832