Brive1987

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Brive1987 »

Weird

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Za-zen wrote:
I'm learning to use the internet, see above post.
We get to see this example of Pee Wee Putin's Big Ukrainian Adventure from Putin's perspective. He has allowed the world to see what a tiny, but mighty bully he is.
He has done purges on the FSB as well as all his other crimes. I'm surprised there isn't one enemy out of the many he has for screwing up his country that hasn't got to him yet.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote: How long does it take to fire up a decommissioned German nuclear power plant?
Fuck it. Let's just offer Putin half of Germany.

I'm pretty-sure that doesn't violate any of the original NATO paperwork.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I listened to 22 minutes of Glen Greenwald's podcast about Ukraine.
In most instances, he seems to have both 1.) some sort of scoop to report. plus 2.) topical, independent insight & analysis.
In this case-- he didn't offer breaking news. Nor pithy takes on this event. Instead-- he gave a one-size-fits-all journalism class lecture... about-how Big Impactful events cause Groupthink and Emotions replacing Steady-thinking.
And... it's pretty-cool that he took that approach, rather add to the Groupthink and Emotional over-reaction.

I listened to some-of Dave Smith's 'The Libertarian Response to the War in Ukraine'. His theme was also, Putting It In Perspective... He talked-about Ron Paul debating Rudy Giuliani regarding 9/11. I paused the episode at 35 minutes. Dave pointed-out that Biden was Obama's 'point man' during the US-backed 'Color Revolution' coup against Ukraine's prior (pro-russia) Government. And Biden's prior role may be a factor in Putin deciding to strike-back while Biden is in the White House. Dave sez this goes-against the 'fox news' take-- that Putin struck because "Biden is weak". But... Biden kicked Putin in the balls... so now Putin's kicking him back. Sounds plausible.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: How long does it take to fire up a decommissioned German nuclear power plant?
Just keep jamming Greens into the core until they reach critical mass.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"A federal judge ruled today that Fairfax County Public Schools broke the law by committing racial discrimination in the name of “equity.” The FCPS school board turned the top-performing math school in the nation into a school that provided remedial math to get rid of Asians and whites."

"The finding comes a day after FCPS said it would file an amicus brief in a federal lawsuit in order to avoid complying with a state law that says schools may not require kids to wear masks"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I remember when Hillary organized a mob of her brownshirts and crazed supporters to assault police, threaten to lynch vice president Biden, and broke into the Capitol to try to stop President Trump's win from getting formally accepted.
ACTUALLY, Yeah... the closest thing to Your wank-fantasy version of January 6... IS Hillary Clinton's Wank Fantasy Version of January 6.

(scan back-up to the word "reduce" above... did you notice Joe Biden lecturing Ukraine on their 'corruption'?! Holy Hunter Biden!)

Link to Hillary's op-ed in The Atlantic... is right-below this photo of
The Atlantic's owner-- Laurene Powell Jobs gettin' cozy with Bill Clinton's mistress Ghislane Maxwell...

Link:
https://i0.wp.com/radiopatriot.net/wp-c ... 01.48.jpeg

Oops, no, I lied. THAT link was to the December 2021 article in The Atlantic-- claiming that child sex trafficking rings aren't real.

Here's the Hillary op-ed link:
https://archive.fo/IQeej

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Republican Congressional Candidate Martin Hyde-- tries the ol' "Do you know who I am?" with a traffic cop. Threatens her job, brags about all the important people he knows, etc.

Thank Gawd for bodycams-- otherwise there would be no way for the voting public to know-- that his fly was open.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Anybody know if this is kosher under the Geneva Convention?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Well?

Keating

Post by Keating »

Pathological

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

Brive1987 wrote:

Well?
Dummheit , Hirnverbranntheit , Blödheit , Schwachsinn
Take your pick.

zou3gou3

Post by zou3gou3 »

The Ukrainian defences are more than Dad's Army in Kiev. Here's one river crossing that won't get built.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

FWIW, I do not believe any of the tweets, vids, reports from anyone. It can all be spun, and I have no way of telling what is what, or what is not.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: FWIW, I do not believe any of the tweets, vids, reports from anyone. It can all be spun, and I have no way of telling what is what, or what is not.
Also, FWIW, I'm still "plugged in" to the intsum stream (well, on the periphery of the network) and from what I've heard, the Ukranian Armed Forces are putting up a surprisingly stiff resistance. Bearing in mind, they used to be part of the Russian military machine and as such, have a good working knowledge of their tactics, equipment and limitations. Also, they are defending their home turf.

Still, it's all moot - the end result is inevitable.

I'm just itching to see how the West responds and am hoping for a cessation to the ludicrous peace-craze we're currently enduring. We're overdue a good session of the ultimate blood-sport!

(yes, I've been drinking, don't judge me!)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MTO grounds trucking businesses involved in ‘Freedom Convoy’ protests
Feb 23 2022

The Ontario Ministry of Transportation confirmed that 12 suspension and seizure orders were issued to Ontario-based large truck operators, suspending their operating authority throughout Canada, and issuing an order to seize all license plates registered to them.

27 seizure orders were issued to large truck operators from outside the province, banning them from operating any commercial motor vehicle in Ontario.

Plates were also suspended for 24 passenger vehicles from Ontario, and 34 passenger vehicles from outside the province.

Ottawa Police say 115 vehicles were towed during the protests.

“In an effort to preserve future police investigations into the illegal occupation in Ottawa, the ministry will not release the names of affected businesses at this time,” a ministry spokesperson said.

https://www.trucknews.com/transportatio ... 003157332/

Ed the Trucker blasts Murphy for once again deploying N.J. National Guard to D.C.
Phil Murphy is deploying 100 National Guard troops to Washington, D.C. ahead of an anticipated anti-Covid mandate protest by truckers.
February 24, 2022

State Senator Edward Durr (R-3), a driver for Raymour and Flanigan prior to his November upset victory, decried the move as a waste of state resources.

“A peaceful truck rally in Washington is where Governor Murphy thinks he should dedicate State resources while unemployment offices remain closed, the MVC is still a mess, and thousands of Corrections Officers and health care professionals are on the verge of losing their jobs due to unnecessary vaccine mandates,” said Durr. “It’s another example of Governor Murphy focusing on Washington instead of helping people here in New Jersey. It’s beyond offensive.”

“The governor may have reveled in the images of peaceful protesters being hauled off to jail in an authoritarian manner by Justin Trudeau in Canada, but that’s not how we do things in the United States,” said Durr. “If Governor Murphy wants to be President, he should know that.”

Murphy had deployed a far larger force of several hundred New Jersey Guard members to D.C. following the January 6, 2021 Capitol Hill riot.

Joe Biden is set to deliver his first proper State of the Union address on Tuesday.

Letters to the Editor, Saskatoon StarPhoenix, posted 3 hours ago:

Protesters show their selfishness

Now, let me get this straight.

There was a “peaceful” demonstration in Ottawa for three weeks. So if I and a couple dozen of my friends decide to demonstrate against the truck convoy, I could run a “peaceful” demonstration protected by the Canadian Charter as well.

That means we could gather at the homes of some of the convoy leaders. We could use our vehicles to block the access roads around their homes. We could honk our horns all day and a large part of the night, play loud music, set up barbecues on their lawns, even roast a pig.

I guess bouncy castles and a stage are also “peaceful.” Too bad if their neighbours are unable to open their businesses so that their employees are laid off. Oh yes, did I mention that this would go on for weeks? How long would it take for the convoy leaders to call the police to come and dismantle our “peaceful” demonstration?

I cannot even imagine how selfish those who have participated in this blockade are. They don’t like mandates, so they decide to punish everyone. If they really want “freedom” they should work hard for a candidate that supports their views and vote in the next election. That’s what it really means to live in a free country.

Catherine McIvor
Saskatoon

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:

Well?
Selbstmord.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Keating wrote:

Pathological
Wolverine: Show me how to fire this RPG.
Woke: There's no wifi out here -- I'm surrendering!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: FWIW, I do not believe any of the tweets, vids, reports from anyone. It can all be spun, and I have no way of telling what is what, or what is not.
https://c.tenor.com/d-CLcpHUYQgAAAAC/co ... theory.gif

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

BBC claims False Flags, Crisis Actors, and Info Wars

https://www.bbc.com/news/60528276

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: from what I've heard, the Ukranian Armed Forces are putting up a surprisingly stiff resistance.
That's the sense I'm getting through the strange English translations of the Ukrainian general staff posts.
Allegedly, captured Russian conscripts say the were never told they'd be going to war. In contrast, the Ukrainians are pissed and defiant.
Still, it's all moot - the end result is inevitable.
Obviously, Russia can eventually grind down Ukraine if it wants and is willing to accept losses. Putin is secure at home. An opportunity exists for outside powers to step in and offer a compromise so Putin can save face and brag. But the Germans are led by soft, fat, greedy businessmen, while 'Team Joe' actually wanted this war and would love to see Ukraine swallowed up by the bogyman.

Biden admin offered to evacuate Zelensky. He responded by saying, I don't need a ride, I need some more fucking ammo.

Poland is shipping arms & ammo as fast as they can. Germany finally got around to sending 5,000 helmets.

I'm just itching to see how the West responds and am hoping for a cessation to the ludicrous peace-craze we're currently enduring. We're overdue a good session of the ultimate blood-sport!
When the UN Secty General is quoting John Lennon, you know the world is fucked. And the UN a useless joke.

Our idiot elite are far too eager to start needless wars while avoiding necessary ones. And nobody seems to have the balls anymore to stand up for what matters. During the Gulf War, Americans were polled on how many casualties would be acceptable. Most said less than 500 or something. I thought, fuck, 5,000 men died in about five minutes on the bridge at Antietam.

(yes, I've been drinking, don't judge me!)
Brings out the best in you!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bwahahhahahaaahhaa!

New York Times publishes photo of Modern Monetary Theory guru Stephanie Kelton,

currently hiding from Inflation

in her literal Pillow Fort bunker.

What does the NY Times articles say? Who fuckin' knows. The Paper of Record stealth-edits their reporting.

February 8, 2022

February 14, 2022

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Today's stirring images of Ukrainian resistance

free thoughtpolice

This one is for real:
russian power grid.PNG
(593.78 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

A Russian Su-30 CM fighter was destroyed in the Black Sea by an anti-aircraft missile unit of the Air Force Command of the Armed Forces. The russian occupiers are throwing equipment away en masse. They run out of fuel, food, increased FEAR.
WELCOME TO HELL !!!
Ukrainians have balls.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Scott Adams' take on Putin's motivation.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

fafnir wrote:
Za-zen wrote: What a farce the supreme court nomination is. Highest court in the United States, and the primary conditions to be a successful candidate for nomination is you fit two identity politic categories. Black and Woman. It would be great if the best candidate for the job turned out to be Black and a woman, but unfortunately I can't get on board with the racist shit.
The point of the Supreme Court is to decide political questions without the complicating factor of having to answer to voters. You have a whole progressive logic of standpoint theory that would make a black woman's partisan political decisions more beyond reproach than an old white man's.
No the point of the supreme court is to be the final rule on whether something is legal or not. There is no such thing as "progressive logic of standpoint theory". There is logic, and then there is bullshit rebranded with deepity nomenclature, such as Russia not invading Ukraine, they are participating in an organised, special military manoeuvre to spread happiness and security.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Bhurzum wrote: (yes, I've been drinking, don't judge me!)
We can tell, you're coherent when you're drunk.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Za-zen wrote:
fafnir wrote:
The point of the Supreme Court is to decide political questions without the complicating factor of having to answer to voters. You have a whole progressive logic of standpoint theory that would make a black woman's partisan political decisions more beyond reproach than an old white man's.
No the point of the supreme court is to be the final rule on whether something is legal or not. There is no such thing as "progressive logic of standpoint theory".
Indeed, the SC's sole job is to determine whether laws and policy are constitutional.

Standpoint theory is a thing, beloved by the Left, who do want the SC to legislate based on desired outcomes and group identity 'perspectives.' Hence Sotomayor, an otherwise mediocre legal mind, crowing that as a "wise Latina" she could better rule on cases than old white men. And now the melanated, XX nominee who will bring her 'perspective' as a grossly unqualified, radical, anti-police, anti-gun, rookie judge sage woman of color.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Za-zen wrote:
fafnir wrote:
Za-zen wrote: What a farce the supreme court nomination is. Highest court in the United States, and the primary conditions to be a successful candidate for nomination is you fit two identity politic categories. Black and Woman. It would be great if the best candidate for the job turned out to be Black and a woman, but unfortunately I can't get on board with the racist shit.
No the point of the supreme court is to be the final rule on whether something is legal or not.
That's just a less detailed way of saying the same thing. Abortion didn't become legal because it was hidden away in the constitution all the time. You'd get the same result by having politically appointed representatives consult tea leaves, or entrails to determine what the constitution said. It's a way of taking some decision outside the realm of normal politics by claiming it is decreed by some higher power - the constitution says X, or the Gods say Y.
Za-zen wrote: There is no such thing as "progressive logic of standpoint theory".
Yes there is.
Za-zen wrote: There is logic, and then there is bullshit rebranded with deepity nomenclature, such as Russia not invading Ukraine, they are participating in an organised, special military manoeuvre to spread happiness and security.
At the end of the day though, it's all just politics.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Keating wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: (yes, I've been drinking, don't judge me!)
We can tell, you're coherent when you're drunk.
bender.png
(246.51 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fafnir wrote: Abortion didn't become legal because it was hidden away in the constitution all the time.
Back in '73, the Left couldn't muster the votes in Congress to legalize abortion nationally. So instead, they used the court to achieve their legislative goal.
Now that the court is about to repeal Roe, the Left is scrambling to get Congress to legalize abortion nationally.
BAMN

You'd get the same result by having politically appointed representatives consult tea leaves, or entrails to determine what the constitution said. It's a way of taking some decision outside the realm of normal politics by claiming it is decreed by some higher power - the constitution says X, or the Gods say Y.
Not exactly sure what you're saying here. The proper way to determine what the Constitution says is to determine the intent of the Framers. Oftentimes, that is very easy, as they wrote a lot down outside of the Constitution -- especially in the Federalist Papers.

The 'living constitution' faction, otoh, insist we can make up whatever meaning we want for the words in the Constitution, to suit our objectives of the moment. The soon-sent-out-to-pasture Breyer was the most explicit in this regard in his opinions, which all were variations on the theme 'But what about the children?'

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
fafnir wrote: Abortion didn't become legal because it was hidden away in the constitution all the time.
Back in '73, the Left couldn't muster the votes in Congress to legalize abortion nationally. So instead, they used the court to achieve their legislative goal.
Now that the court is about to repeal Roe, the Left is scrambling to get Congress to legalize abortion nationally.
BAMN
Sure, it's a cheat code for getting things done where there isn't enough popular support.

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
You'd get the same result by having politically appointed representatives consult tea leaves, or entrails to determine what the constitution said. It's a way of taking some decision outside the realm of normal politics by claiming it is decreed by some higher power - the constitution says X, or the Gods say Y.
Not exactly sure what you're saying here. The proper way to determine what the Constitution says is to determine the intent of the Framers. Oftentimes, that is very easy, as they wrote a lot down outside of the Constitution -- especially in the Federalist Papers.
But that isn't what the Supreme Court actually does. Plus obviously once the SC has decided something you have stare decisis as an excuse not fix it later.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The 'living constitution' faction, otoh, insist we can make up whatever meaning we want for the words in the Constitution, to suit our objectives of the moment. The soon-sent-out-to-pasture Breyer was the most explicit in this regard in his opinions, which all were variations on the theme 'But what about the children?'
Right, so you have one side enacting social change via the SC, while the other side is reticent about undoing it because they supposedly don't want the uncertainty of the court flipping back and forth on issues. By definition it is mainly contentious issues that the SC take up. When the justices are being picked by each side based on how they interpret the law, and wildly different readings of the law are in play, it strikes me that you might as well get politicians to vote on it and then get the clerks to write a justification after the fact. Obviously making the politics of it explicit would be rather undermining, so you have the Justices and so on.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Entering the guerrilla phase?
ATTENTION ALL!!! #stoprussia
DPSU, NPU, NGU, ZSU, SBU and other law enforcement structures give their lives for you and Ukraine, and you will do as it is written to help us FIGHT THIS DIRTY!!!!
In order to prevent the enemy from advancing on our territory!!!
1. If you saw a column of tanks, the column of petrol trucks will be sure to go after them. Do whatever it takes to make sure they don't pass. Block roads, cut trees, lengthen nets from gates by any means necessary. No fuel - no technology.
2. If you see that the column has gone into the forest lane, cut down the trees, block them too, keep them out.
3. If you know that the enemy has stopped in the forest, and are 100% sure that it is the enemy, do not spare the forest, set it on fire... a new one will grow on the bones of the occupier!!!
4. Who has EXCAVATORS in stock, dig up the settlements so the enemy can't drive through, don't wait for someone to do it for you!
5. To the attention of GUNS WITH OPTICAL AIMALS, it is not necessary to go to the enemy in the open, shoot from a distance at the wheels, it will stop transport, further - according to the setting.
6. Take your pointers off the area, you all orient yourself, the enemy is not. If they ask where we are - show imagination, DISINFORM the enemy.
7. Everyone's heard of the labels that saboteurs make on buildings, near important objects, etc. Fill with earth, pour with resin, destroy by any means.
8. If there is information that the enemy is approaching, smoking straw, tires in large quantities, black smoke is disinforming, the enemy will think that the settlement is already fired, it will help to win some time!!!
Any help is greatly appreciated right now!!
Glory to Ukraine, Glory to the Heroes - we greet you only so, let them hear where they came to death!!!!
Share this post, together we are power!!!

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

This article was originally published with the title "Conspiracy Theories Made It Harder for Scientists to Seek the Truth"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/status ... 5391831047

"consensus" https://media.patriots.win/post/Hk0llD2Sptqp.jpeg

There is no clear separation between opposition to coercion and opposition to vaccination.

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote:
ftp - You are a special kind of idiot.
John Dickless, I guess you don't have the capacity to have read the whole article and were happy to ignore anything that started to challenge your preconceived beliefs.
At any rate I don't care about your opinion. You are a loser in life, a cranky little manlet that is a failed human being. Your wife has been suicidal for years, one of your daughters has turned to total pervert because you failed to present a suitable male role model.
You have your pension and haven't been fired yet and you have your gun.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
This article was originally published with the title "Conspiracy Theories Made It Harder for Scientists to Seek the Truth"
Did you read it?

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
John D wrote:
John Dickless, I guess you don't have the capacity to have read the whole article and were happy to ignore anything that started to challenge your preconceived beliefs.
At any rate I don't care about your opinion. You are a loser in life, a cranky little manlet that is a failed human being. Your wife has been suicidal for years, one of your daughters has turned to total pervert because you failed to present a suitable male role model.
I did read the article. I actually wasted enough time to read this fucking article... and I conclude that you are a special kind of idiot. Nuff said. Suck my ass hole.

John D

Post by John D »

I mean. seriously... tongue way inside and everything.

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote:
John D wrote:
I did read the article. I actually wasted enough time to read this fucking article... and I conclude that you are a special kind of idiot. Nuff said. Suck my ass hole.
No one wants to suck your filthy asshole you filthy pervert.
If you did find some willing loser they couldn't do it because you have had your head firmly stuck up your ass for a long time.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

China and now Russia have demonstrated the fragility of liberal-globalism and the primacy of focused nationalism.

Pity the lesson had to come from them.
And pity the first victim was a smaller country espousing similar values.

Back in 2014 and In another universe, NATO would have either rushed Ukraine into their system post Crimea and challenged Russia to 'have a go'.

OR

They would have publicly guaranteed non-NATO membership to Ukraine but backed their neutrality with a purely defensive alliance. And challenged Russia to 'have a go'.

But no. The west instead umm'ed and ahh'ed - while greenlighting Nord Stream 2 to keep the globalist dreams alive.
Meanwhile they balk at cutting Russia from SWIFT because of the global financial consequences.

How's that working out for us?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Did you read it?
I only read up-to this part:
"When Trump baldly pointed the finger at China in the earliest days of the pandemic, unfortunate consequences followed. The proliferation of xenophobic rhetoric has been linked to a striking increase in anti-Asian hate crimes. It has also led to a vilification of the WIV and some of its Western collaborators, as well as partisan attempts to defund certain types of research (such as “gain of function” research) that are linked with the presumed engineering of SARS-CoV-2."
Then I clicked on the embeded-link citation. Which leds to an ABC News article by:

Mishal Reja, M.D., a board-certified internal medicine physician, is a contributor to the ABC News Medical Unit.

And then I read the EXPERT SCIENCE MEDICINE citation provided by Dr. Mishal Reja:
"Biden administration press secretary Jen Psaki said that damaging rhetoric from the prior administration led to "inaccurate, unfair" perceptions that threatened Asian Americans."

I ain't sayin' I _won't_ read the rest. I'm just sayin' ...that's as far as I got.

Because...

I clicked on the byline-name of Dr. Mishal Reja, M.D., to read more ABC News Medical Unit news:

John D

Post by John D »

and you make love to my shit filled ass hole and massage my hemorrhoids... this is my fantasy as I drift off to sleep. Please let me know when you are in the Detroit area and we can hook up.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote: No one wants to suck your filthy asshole you filthy pervert.
If you did find some willing loser they couldn't do it because you have had your head firmly stuck up your ass for a long time.
John visited Brokeback Mountain and sucked me like he promised. Then we raped the sheep. Then we wound down the evening by sipping Ivermectin-Coladas with Joe Rogan while listening to Depeche Mode. A grand time was had by all. Even the sheep.

Oh, and that article, which I read in its tedious, prolix entirety, was the equivalent of a flock of sheep with the scours.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It's sad we are not getting CFB and Kirb's informed opinion on how Biden was embarrassed by the southern border, Afghanistan and Ukraine is under 18mths.

Without so much as the excuse of being the puppet of his respective Masters. And all this while discounting 'Bi-flation'.

Jesus Christ.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: No one wants to suck your filthy asshole you filthy pervert.
John visited Brokeback Mountain and sucked me like he promised. Then we raped the sheep. Then we wound down the evening by sipping Ivermectin-Coladas with Joe Rogan while listening to Depeche Mode. A grand time was had by all. Even the sheep.

Oh, and that article, which I read in its tedious, prolix entirety, was the equivalent of a flock of sheep with the scours.
and your cock was so hard and sprayed so much jizz on my face. ohhh... the grand memories.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I guess last time NATO was on the Dnieper, things didn't work out so well either.

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote: and you make love to my shit filled ass hole and massage my hemorrhoids... this is my fantasy as I drift off to sleep. Please let me know when you are in the Detroit area and we can hook up.
You wish. I, like almost everybody finds you as an obnoxious twat and really creepy.
I feel sorry for your children. What a total failure you are as a father and a role model.
You are pathetic.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

You left out the part where you and John listened to Broadway show tunes and cried like fags at lady Diana's funeral.

John D

Post by John D »

John D wrote: and you make love to my shit filled ass hole and massage my hemorrhoids... this is my fantasy as I drift off to sleep. Please let me know when you are in the Detroit area and we can hook up.
You wish. I, like almost everybody finds you as an obnoxious twat and really creepy.
I feel sorry for your children. What a total failure you are as a father and a role model.
You are pathetic.
describe your mouth to me... is it pretty? Nothing better than an idiot with a pretty mouth. Best thing evar!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Can't say I've ever noticed this before.

free thoughtpolice

No wonder your daughter has confusion about her sexuality. She was aware that you were listening way back then. you know what I'm talking about.
And her father is a short little dwarf that cries when he listens to show tunes and pop star Adele. Not a male role model.
Of course you will blame your failure on liberalism and not on your failure as a father.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote: No wonder your daughter has confusion about her sexuality. She was aware that you were listening way back then. you know what I'm talking about.
And her father is a short little dwarf that cries when he listens to show tunes and pop star Adele. Not a male role model.
Of course you will blame your failure on liberalism and not on your failure as a father.
Any failure I have made is due to you not being here to suck my ass. Please... I need you now. How will I ever survive without your pretty mouth massaging my hemorrhoids? Please... for god's sake. If you have any kind a heart... we must meet up. I will die without your pretty idiot mouth on my ass. Have you no pity? Have you no compassion? What will I do without you... god.... I am dying here.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote: Can't say I've ever noticed this before.

Kaliningrad aka Konigsberg. There is a navigable river that reaches Belarus. and has been freely available for Russian trade. At least up until now the route has been used freely and has been mutually beneficial to Poland and Lithuania too.
Likely there is some more tension there now, especially as Kaliningrad is the base for the Russian Baltic fleet.

John D

Post by John D »

Do fags like princess Di? I didn't know this? I think princess Di was a total cunt. She signed up to be a royal and then fucked it all up.

I guess I will lose faggot points for this one. I kind of thought it was cool when princess Di died because her dick-wad driver was speeding on a piece of shit European road. Just me maybe. Fuck that bitch. My wife really likes Di... so... yeah.... I act like a fag on the topic... in that I don't criticize Di in front of my wife... but... yeah... fuck that cunt.

I know fags like Cher and they like the show "Rent". I am not a Cher fan and I think "Rent" is one of the worst shows evar. I always thought I would make a good gay... but now that I think about it... well.... maybe not. Do I have to like Cher to be a faggot?

Is it enough that FTB's lips need to eat my asshole? Is that enough for me to be a faggot whore? Perhaps.