Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

To avoid confronting the Freedom Convoy, Justin Trudeau is playing Hide and Go Sikh

Hide and go sikh.jpg
(69.02 KiB) Downloaded 316 times

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: To avoid confronting the Freedom Convoy, Justin Trudeau is playing Hide and Go Sikh

Hide and go sikh.jpg
Michelle Obama is looking quite feminine there. Good for her.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

fafnir wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: To avoid confronting the Freedom Convoy, Justin Trudeau is playing Hide and Go Sikh

Hide and go sikh.jpg
Michelle Obama is looking quite feminine there. Good for her.
Michelle is twice the man that guy is…literally twice his size.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Japanese trading and pharmaceutical company Kowa Co Ltd said on Monday anti-parasite drug ivermectin showed an “antiviral effect” against Omicron and other variants of coronavirus in joint non-clinical research.

Kowa did not provide further details. The firm has been working with Kitasato University, a medical university in Tokyo.

Clinical trials evaluating the drug, which is used to treat parasites in animals and humans, are ongoing but promotion of the drug as a COVID-19 treatment has generated controversy here.

here is a link to Joni Mitchell pulling her music from Spotify. :rimshot:
https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/joni- ... 022-01-29/

---

Justin Trudeau emerges from hiding to make historic announcement. If he flinches from his own shadow/ 6 more weeks of honking:
https://rumble.com/embed/vr4opw/?pub=4

---

https://media.patriots.win/post/20TPaGSB2w4w.jpeg

---

(2 other photographers... who got-the-shot... same-moment/from different angles... are Trudeau insider official-fotogs. It's like Dealey Plaza.

---

Salty Roads...

(that last commenter might be right... shutting down schools for 2 year creates more conservatives and fewer progressives)
---

https://media.patriots.win/post/0dNZ89hwTb19.jpeg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Alternate Realities:
War With Eurasia vs. Rampant Street Crime

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Johns Hopkins researchers conclude:
"lockdown policies are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument"

https://media.patriots.win/post/9zqCrOzQAyCc.png

---

https://media.communities.win/post/mybrrAngIhvM.png

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tucker Carlson just called Jacinda 'The Beaver' Ardern "that squeaky little woman with weird teeth who runs New Zealand."

:lol:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ottawa Livestream, Day 3... 10hours39minutes...

"We're getting some flak from the city for the noise. If they don't listen to us, why should we listen to them?"

"We still gotta respect the people who live here, eh?"

"We're all havin' a debate in the truck here, about this. I understand, cuz, I got kids. If someone was doin' this in my town... even if it's for a good reason... I'd be a little annoyed, right?"

"As of tomorrow Denmark admits the failure of covid..." <---[guy reading Elon Musk's tweet. heh.]

"We got kids pullin' a big cord tied to the air horn..."

"Noise bylaws say 11pm. Good luck to the bylaw! I'm sorry but if you give even ONE of these trucks a ticket you're going to have-to deal-with Every One Of These Trucks... horns honking & engines revving... for the rest of the night. I understand... people have to work, people have kids... but... COLLATERAL DAMAGE. What these people should be doing is emailing the Prime Minister... and Ordering Him to Address This. Until then, sorry guys... if you live in Ottawa, you're gonna have to deal with it. "

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Who'd they put in charge, Jeanine?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Where's your freedoms now MAGAts? King Joe Biden is your master !!
biden hell king.PNG
(961.2 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
biden hell king.PNG
(961.2 KiB) Downloaded 260 times
Attachments
biden hell king 2.PNG
(43.6 KiB) Downloaded 243 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Sweet! BLM "leaders" jump ship. BLM $$$$$$$$ - that's right - eight figures - unaccounted for. 2020 990 never filed.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -jump-ship

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Two grandfather clocks seems a bit much, eh?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

CanadaCops roadblock the highway. Farmers in tractors don't need roads:

https://nitter.net/beingrealmac/status/ ... 7565580293

---

Black History Month off to a fun start: Trudeau partisans vote down a motion to condemn blackface:

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/sta ... 0744388613

---

https://media.patriots.win/post/2NvR5cN8zZQc.jpeg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

It says 公知 "Intellectual" on the forehead of the brain-dead zombie-army puppet.

More specifically,

it says Gōngzhī, which Wiktionary will tell you is "derisive".

Gōngzhī is abbreviated slang for "gonggong zhishi fenzi".

It's a play on words. Those syllables Gong and Zhi literally mean "mandarin" as-in a bureaucratic flunky in ye olde Imperial China.

Or, today, a "gonggong zhishi fenzi" ... a public intellectual stooge for the CCP, given a state-sanctioned platform on Television, Newspapers, and Internet.

If the cartoon were in English, it would say FAKE NEWS on the forehead. Or DEEP STATE.

(as-opposed-to the random/ nobody/ dissident/ grassroots/ 'netizens', who dare speak against the official party diktat. Such as protesters in Hong Kong. Those are the deplorables who coined the Gōngzhī slang term, online.)
free thoughtpolice wrote: Where's your freedoms now MAGAts? King Joe Biden is your master !!
And that tells you which-side free_thoughtpolice is cheering-for.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pangolins.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

False Flag Operation lectures us on "Misinformation"

https://twitter.com/NicoleB_MD/status/1 ... 2780494850

"I'm a Republican."

https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/14 ... 8793378819

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Quebec abandons its tax ("health contribution") on the unjabbed, in the name of preserving "societal peace." Guess before they were fine with societal war.

https://www.lapresse.ca/covid-19/2022-0 ... ociale.php

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Cowardly Lion, you know what's scarier than shots? Discovering Jacinda 'The Beaver" Arden's American Doppelgänger.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I wasn't 'genocide' genocide.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: It wasn't 'genocide' genocide.
It wasn't race race.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: I watched the 2021 reboot of Suicide Squad last night. It's pretty-good. It's genuinely funny. Reminded me of Tropic Thunder. Instead of knocking-off James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy (as woefully failed in the 2016 Suicide Squad) this-time they just hired James Gunn to make this one. I suppose there's a backstory about the politics of Marvel temporarily cancelling Gunn... and Gunn reacting-to Marvel's disloyalty by switching-teams to D.C. (...before returning to Marvel.) But I'm just guessing.
Not sure if the 'Peacemaker' spin-off TV series has crossed your radar...but it's also the brainchild of James Gunn, and a thing.

Trigger Warning for dance numbers and hair-metal - so watch at your own risk...

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:26 pm
It says 公知 "Intellectual" on the forehead of the brain-dead zombie-army puppet.

More specifically,

It's a play on words. Those syllables Gong and Zhi literally mean "mandarin" as-in a bureaucratic flunky in ye olde Imperial China.

Or, today, a "gonggong zhishi fenzi" ... a public intellectual stooge for the CCP, given a state-sanctioned platform on Television, Newspapers, and Internet.

If the cartoon were in English, it would say FAKE NEWS on the forehead. Or DEEP STATE.

(as-opposed-to the random/ nobody/ dissident/ grassroots/ 'netizens', who dare speak against the official party diktat. Such as protesters in Hong Kong. Those are the deplorables who coined the Gōngzhī slang term, online.)
free thoughtpolice wrote: Where's your freedoms now MAGAts? King Joe Biden is your master !!
Thanks to you and your chicom handler for the translation. Could you please ask her to up the quality of the pro-Trump/Xi/Putin proaganda she gives you to post? It's getting kind of repetitive and boring.
Firmly on the side of Team Soros and proud of it! Take that Deplorable!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bat soup.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Conspiracy theory.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Thanks to you and your chicom handler for the translation.
Firmly on the side of Team Soros and proud of it! Take that Deplorable!
Acktshually, GF couldn't decode 公知 She took pic of the laptop screen with her phone camera-- to ask the old chinks at the nursing home-- celebrating Chinese Lunar New Year. But they aren't up-to-date on internet slang.

So I asked reddit. And the reply was "Intellectual". Which didn't match Google Translate telling me it means "mandarin".

But that gave me enough-clues to locate an academic paper explaining the wordplay.
https://ijoc.org/index.php/ijoc/article ... /5288/2342
Could you please ask her to up the quality of the pro-Trump/Xi/Putin proaganda she gives you to post? It's getting kind of repetitive and boring.
Like living the same day over & over?

https://media.patriots.win/post/yzXrlelggHUi.jpeg

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

So like, what happened to this place? There used to be interesting dialogue here. Now it's turned into an echo chamber.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

ROBOKiTTY wrote: So like, what happened to this place? There used to be interesting dialogue here. Now it's turned into an echo chamber.
I agree with everything you just said.

John D

Post by John D »

Bhurzum wrote:
ROBOKiTTY wrote: So like, what happened to this place? There used to be interesting dialogue here. Now it's turned into an echo chamber.
and I agree with everything you just said!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:42 pm
Bhurzum wrote:
and I agree with everything you just said!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Post an opinion. I'll reply.

On any-given topic of dialogue... those whose views were closer-to 'the regime'...

thought it was sufficient to say "my regime-approved sources & opinions match the regime's 'credible' 'consensus', therefore your outsider views are more outsider & should be ignored or suppressed."

They couldn't-tell... or didn't care... that their reasoning was circular. "That view is contrary!" is not adequate to discard contrary views.

A not-so-lovely example of "suppressed" would-be screwtape... whose actual job is to literally convince people to take the jab. screwtape posted here-- his regime-friendly opinion that those who refuse the Covid vax-- are "'guilty of manslaughter at the very least" (exact quote) and wished they would die en masse to increase the average IQ of society.

I was on the wrong-side of screwtape's Eugenics Solution, so I posted dissenting replies. But it takes two to dialogue. The ball didn't come-back across the net.

John D

Post by John D »

In fact… I always agree with everything written by everyone… you all do remember that Kitty is just a fucking troll… right…

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:38 pm
So like, what happened to this place? There used to be interesting dialogue here. Now it's turned into an echo chamber.
I know. Maybe if we all made an effort to pretend not to observe the obvious we could all have a dialogue. There are no Kirbmarcs or even Kiwis present anymore, true, and no doubt they would say it's because this is an echo chamber. However, how has Kirb's defence of the MSM or his dismissal of the "extremists" claiming they were fake stood up? How smart do these moderates look in hindsight now? Perhaps the FBI FISA defenders and Trump-hating Russiagate geniuses are not here because they are intellectual cowards hiding behind their echo chamber excuse. One thing you might note is the remarkable absence of recognition of just how wrong they were from the avid "professional class" toadies. If this place is an echo chamber then blame those people for not sticking around. We have been through something similar with Coof. It's not as clear cut because there's obviously been more than enough horse manure shoveled by the anti tribe, but we see the same obeisance to authority and remarkable lack of accountability for failure.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: Post an opinion. I'll reply.
If you don't like pineapple on pizza, you're a commie skidmark.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote: They couldn't-tell... or didn't care... that their reasoning was circular. "That view is contrary!" is not adequate to discard contrary views.
Apposite given the performance of Biden's red-haired pet Goebbels. Soft on crime, what does that even mean, chortle. Look at CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc. See, no murder wave. But Fox! Oh dear oh dear, they're an OUTLIER, so they're WRONG! They live in an ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE, according to her. So there we have it, the official view of the Biden admin is that truth is determined by what the pro Democrat wing of the MSM say.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: In fact… I always agree with everything written by everyone… you all do remember that Kitty is just a fucking troll… right…
But it was a nice blast from the past to have her drop by after all this time to hack up a fur ball at our feet.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
I was on the wrong-side of screwtape's Eugenics Solution, so I posted dissenting replies. But it takes two to dialogue. The ball didn't come-back across the net.
If screwtape wants to unflounce, take us off ignore, stop labeling us uncivilized cretins, stop wishing for our deaths, and instead present the latest, most compelling evidence for the effectiveness of masks, lockdowns, and vaccines, I'm all ears.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote: In fact… I always agree with everything written by everyone… you all do remember that Kitty is just a fucking troll… right…
You don't think it's ad homs like this that might be putting people off? And RK is right, as I've observed before: Cavvo, 3FJ, and Woofie get fucking tiresome pretty much the whole time. Even Steerzo is preferable, and you, John, post a lot of interesting personal stuff.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
You don't think it's ad homs like this that might be putting people off? And RK is right, as I've observed before: Cavvo, 3FJ, and Woofie get fucking tiresome pretty much the whole time. Even Steerzo is preferable, and you, John, post a lot of interesting personal stuff.
Remind me again, what were our conspiracy theories?

And yeah, Robokitty was always pretty much a troll. That's descriptive of a pattern of behavior, not an ad hom.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I think you've pretty much answered your own question.

People got bored or found they had other priorities - so they left.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: it's ad homs like this that might be putting people off
Petulant little bitch.

---
Cavvo, 3FJ, and Woofie
ad homs are not-ok when we do it.

The return of free thoughtpolice...gone since prior-to the 2020 US Prez election... is an opportunity to look-back & keep score.
How'd he do? on being-right... and on FT's 'ad hom' meter?

An 'advanced search' for the term "discredited" and user "free thoughtpolice" reveals the following [complete] list.

July 29, 2020 ftp, on Hydroxychloriquine: " My tribe likes to see rigorous studies that use the scientific method to determine fact.
Your tribe likes to believe "experts" handpicked by the Tea Party Patriots and their poorly documented anecdotes such as the vague claims made by a kooky witch doctor who has scientific belief including having nocturnal sex with demons causes endometriosis. I wouldn't completely dismiss the possibility she was making a lot of her "results" up."

Last Week: Dr. Zelenko-- & the "Zelenko Protocol"-- have been vindicated by inclusion in NIH's official Library of Medicine.
Trump was right about Hydroxychloroquine.
https://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... ne#p507916

November 20 & 21, 2019 ftp responds to allegations by journalist John Solomon, by attacking the messenger:
"Whatever mistakes or bias in MSM is nothing compared to absolute BS Solomon has been slinging. It's like saying Hitler was an exact equivalent to Churchill because both men did bad things. I've followed Solomon's "opinion pieces" on the Hill for some time before he got his lying ass fired. He is about as much of a journalist as Alex Jones. The publisher of the Hill, Finkleman , a long time friend of Trump, hired Solomon to get some more "conservative" audience. Solomon's pieces went from"fact" pieces to opinion on the publication and eventually his writing was so badly discredited they gave him the boot."

Last Week: John Solomon wins open records 'Sunshine Law' lawsuit against disgraced BLM/Soros state-attorney Kim Gardner-- for refusing to disclose records of her ties to George Soros.
https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local ... 774e3e566e

Nov 5, 2019 ftp responds to allegations of Biden Corruption In Ukraine, with this link to (Pfzier conglomerate sibling) Reuters:
"If you believe that "biased" sources aren't telling outright falsehoods about this matter then I have to believe you are naive.
If you would like the facts so far uncovered by reputable journalists this is a good example:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hunt ... SKBN1WX1P7 "

That Reuter's link aged poorly. John Solomon debunked it at the time: https://archive.fo/MLRFy
and
Last week: US Attorney Documents Show Criminal Investigation: IRS Issued Grand Jury Subpeona to Probe Hunter Biden and James Biden's Foreign Business Connections:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... nnections/

January 12, 2017 ftp responds to fringe sources such as Alex Jones regarding the allegations of organized pedophilia and child trafficking among Democrat Party luminaries such as Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Ed Buck, Ghislane Maxwell, CNN, ABC News & the British Royal Family, Hunter Biden, and 'pizzagate'. ftp: "These people have the ethics and self awareness of a steaming pile of pig shit." (Alex Jones, that is. Not Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Ed Buck, Ghislane Maxwell, CNN, ABC News & the British Royal Family, Hunter Biden.)

Last week: Joe Biden Is Running A Large-Scale Multi-national Human Trafficking Operation In the Dark Of Night
https://www.foxnews.com/media/jesse-wat ... -operation

free thoughtpolice

An 'advanced search' for the term "discredited" and user "free thoughtpolice" reveals the following [complete] list.
All bullshit. I'm not wasting my time giving a point by point rebuttal either.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: All bullshit. I'm not wasting my time giving a point by point rebuttal either.
ROBOKiTTY wrote: ↑

free thoughtpolice

Antivax protesters:
anal first.PNG
(416.71 KiB) Downloaded 109 times

Keating

Post by Keating »

MarcusAu wrote:

I think you've pretty much answered your own question.

People got bored or found they had other priorities - so they left.
Unlike the two of us that don't have a life to go to.

free thoughtpolice

junior high.PNG
(454.4 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

Don't really get why I'm accused of being a troll. I have posted some unpopular opinions and written things that defied the apparent consensus. At most you could call me a contrarian, or a crank if you like.

This forum used to be about calling out bad behaviour in the secular, anti-theist community. Now it's just tiresome partisanship that goes unchallenged, doubtless because no one's interested in making the effort to counter all the Gish galloping.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ROBOKiTTY wrote: Now it's just tiresome partisanship that goes unchallenged, doubtless because no one's interested in making the effort to counter all the Gish galloping.
Go on, challenge one thing, one assertion. No Gish galloping, promise. We'll stick to that one item.

Else fuck off and return to what ever Furry forum on Reddit you usually hang out on.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Just shitpost. You'll be happier.

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

Service Dog wrote: It says 公知 "Intellectual" on the forehead of the brain-dead zombie-army puppet.

More specifically,

Gōngzhī is an abbreviation whose construction in equivalent English would read something like 'pubint', as in 'public intellectual'. It was first used by a magazine back in 2004 in its original meaning, i.e. referring to academics that spoke out on behalf of the public. Ten years later, it started picking up a negative connotation, but in a completely different direction than you wrote here. Gōngzhī, when used derisively, refer to those -- not necessarily academics -- who are perceived to be armchair critics with pro-western and anti-government views.

The paper you linked stated itself that gōngzhī are denigrated by state-run media and nationalist netizens alike in China.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: No Gish galloping, promise. We'll stick to that one item.
What was it people used to say? "Nobody speaks for the 'Pit"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ROBOKiTTY wrote: Gōngzhī is an abbreviation whose construction in equivalent English would read something like 'pubint', as in 'public intellectual'. It was first used by a magazine back in 2004 in its original meaning, i.e. referring to academics that spoke out on behalf of the public. Ten years later, it started picking up a negative connotation, but in a completely different direction than you wrote here. Gōngzhī, when used derisively, refer to those -- not necessarily academics -- who are perceived to be armchair critics with pro-western and anti-government views.

The paper you linked stated itself that gōngzhī are denigrated by state-run media and nationalist netizens alike in China.
Everything about your assessment rings true. I encountered every version of the term at the same-time, and have been puzzling it out.

I trust you more than other sources. When I delve into China-related stuff, I'm wary of CCP propaganda... and a side-effect of CCP's tactics/ is that they seem to 'set the pace' & their opponents then resort to the same tactics. I browsed two academic papers on gōngzhī -- are the grad students who wrote them Chinese spies? What are the politics of the anonymous reddit users who offered translations? What is Google Translate hiding, in their results?

Since my prior posts, another redditor responded... to me asking for a translation/explanation of f_tp's zombie cartoon. Either this redditor's bias is on full display/ or the apparent bias may be a vehicle... for a propaganda agent posting 'in character' to further some agenda. How should I know? I don't have enough background-knowledge to compare-against their claims.

---

As for "Robokitty is a troll" -- I don't find that claim, on it's own, to be persuasive. But I know Matt & John well-enough... to give their assessment some weight/ with a grain of salt. One reason I dislike the accusation is:

The Tit said, last September: "Doggo is just a troll, though" and
And last April, the Tit falsely accused me of intentional fraud, and said: "Amusing at times, but fundamentally a troll."

then blocked me/ ignored the facts I posted in defense of myself/ made on retraction/ but continues to snipe at me... rather than refute my self-defense posts.

which hobbles the Tit's recent highhorse moralizing:

"You don't think it's ad homs like this that might be putting people off? And RK is right, as I've observed before: Cavvo, 3FJ, and Woofie get fucking tiresome pretty much the whole time. Even Steerzo is preferable"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: on retraction
no retraction

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MORNING:

Biden's PR team began their day with a National Prayer Breakfast,

in-which Biden told one of his tall tales-- about how/ even as a tiny tot/ Biden was a moral crusader against Segregation & Racism against
"colored kids".

At-odds with today's tale-- is Biden's actual record on bussing and race-mixing. Not to mention Biden's current vaccine segregation regime.

---
NOON

Then Biden's PR team travelled to NYC...

to see-if he would call new mayor Eric Adams "boy",
or perhaps Biden would claim to have once-been a Canadian Truck Driver or a No-Nonsense Homicide Detective.

Or... worst case scenario...

https://media.patriots.win/post/p1FRDn1kfTEV.jpeg

---
AFTERNOON:

NYPost:

President Biden attended a rare New York City “gun” show Thursday — grasping the muscular arms of Queens violence interruptor Shyism Bryant and marveling at the “guns.”

“I tell you what, man — that man’s got some guns!” the president said after grabbing Bryant’s bulging biceps during a handshake-turned-hug.

“Yeahhh!” the reformed drug dealer agreed — before Community Capacity Development executive director K. Bain, chimed in, “No, no more guns. No more guns.”

Biden, who was visiting the city to address surging violent gun crimes with Mayor Eric Adams, [highlight]approached Bryant again for another squeeze[/highlight] of his arms.

“No, no, no — I mean, I mean these guns, these guns,” he said. “Poor choice of words.”

https://nypost.com/2022/02/03/biden-hai ... terruptor/
---

MEANWHILE:

VP Kamala Harris loses 8th top-staffer today, as her Chief Speechwriter resigns:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... leave.html

John D

Post by John D »

So... Kitty doesn't post for months and months.... and then shows up and writes some bullshit that we are all in some kind of bubble. Whatever. What kind of behavior is this? Kitty just shows up one day and basically says "You guys suck".

And then, when I basically tell Kitty to fuck off, Kitty drags the convo back to saying ..."Gee wizz... youall used to shit on this certain group of people... but you don't do that anymore."

I call bullshit. The reason we don't shit on PZ or Beckie or Ladden anymore is that they have left the stage. No one gives a shit about those losers anymore. There really is a new pile of bullshit. And... damn it... this is the pile of bullshit I want to bitch about.

So... Kitty... post here if you want. But, until you add some content I am calling you a fucking troll. You are just bored and want to get some drama started. Fuck off.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

FTB may be moribund, but the stupidity hypocrisy, and lies of SJWs are in alive and kicking at WEIT, which is rapidly becoming the new Pharyngula.

One of Coyne's baboons, the obtuse Paul Topping, advocating: question the government narrative, go to jail --
Paul Topping wrote:I join all on this website in support of free speech and against censorship, but I see that the spread of misinformation and, really, propaganda as too big a danger to ignore.
[….]
We need a mechanism to make spreading certain kinds of lies and propaganda illegal or costly. The usual argument against this is that it puts judgement of “bad” speech in the hands of the government who are likely to abuse the power. So let’s put that power in the hands of a judge or jury and on a case-by-case basis.
[….]
Someone would have to go before a judge to get an injunction to halt it and the bar would be high. It probably wouldn’t stop someone saying something ridiculous and damaging the first time but it would halt the practice of getting many guests and commentators to repeat the lies over and over to give it the semblance of truth as Trump and assoc. do with the Big Lie. Mere opinion that would never be prevented but anyone who says its their opinion that the election was stolen would have to show something more substantial. This has been adjudicated already but doesn’t prevent others from telling the lies anyway.…That needs to stop.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

And coincidentally just saw this posted at Atheists For Liberty:
novella.jpg
(178.17 KiB) Downloaded 55 times