Old subthreads
fafnir

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by fafnir »

John D wrote:
another lurker wrote:
John D wrote:
another lurker wrote: You need to fuck everyone in the ass, john
Anal sex... Tried it and hated it. No butt boring for me thank you very much.
I'm sure it's much more satisfying metaphorically
Well... metaphorically... well maybe. I always tell my friends that I would have probably been a really "good" Nazi. Haha. I think most people think they don't have a dark and brutal side. Truth is that they do but they don't want to examine it. I have actually never been a cruel person. Hell, I felt guilty when I toasted the ants with my magnifying glass. You know, you take a magnifying glass out on a sunny day and toast the ants. I actually reproached myself after that. There is no purpose in cruelty for its own sake.... no joy in that. But, cruelty for a greater good. Well... that is something we can all agree upon.
The thing with the Nazis is they didn't get there in one step. We may be in something that has some similarities to Weimar, but we don't have a WW1 quite so close in the rear view mirror and the economic ruin isn't yet as bad. There is a way to go yet along that path. More of a worry would be something like the French revolution where you have the elites taken over by implementing a rational utopia and bringing down the social order to do it. I think that type of brutality tends to move much faster.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

another lurker wrote: Women are terrified of sex robots, which they know will erode the sexual power that they hold over men

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

another lurker wrote: Intrasexual female competition is the root of all evil
I'm not sure I would quite say that. I might go with that female modes of gaining and wielding power are destructive without a healthy and separate structure of male power. Where I think things go really off the rails is when women are able to play both power hierarchy games at the same time and, whatever the intentions, if they are allowed into the male power hierarchy they can't not play both games at the same time.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Lsuoma wrote:
another lurker wrote: Women are terrified of sex robots, which they know will erode the sexual power that they hold over men
I love you lsuoma
Even though you have intimidated me in the past

Resetting my password to "cocksucker"

I love it
After spending 2 years on Twitter I am disgusted by those who felt they had to present a certain "image"

As Robin Williams once said "when in doubt go for the dick joke"

That is my rule now and how I run my life - dick jokes at every opportunity

I did convince Matt to talk to me on telegram but so far no talk of dicks unless we include Sheets

Anyway

Thx for being awesome lsuoma :)

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

*steers

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Lsuoma wrote:
CNN has a robot just like that:

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

fafnir wrote:
I'm not sure I would quite say that. I might go with that female modes of gaining and wielding power are destructive without a healthy and separate structure of male power. Where I think things go really off the rails is when women are able to play both power hierarchy games at the same time and, whatever the intentions, if they are allowed into the male power hierarchy they can't not play both games at the same time.
Women should not have the right to vote also ban them from social media

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Steersman wrote: It's paywalled but the opening paragraphs are accessible

Didn't watch it all in great detail

Haven't followed her peregrinations
I'm sure there's some pithy line in Novum Organum about some windbag who knows jack shit about fuck all yet still feels obligated to bloviate about it, but I haven't read Novum Organum, either.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

another lurker wrote:
fafnir wrote:
Women should not have the right to vote also ban them from social media
The problem goes back further than that. At most the franchise should only be open to fathers over 30 who were born in the country and own property. That may still be too liberal.

As to social media.... nobody is safe with that. It should be burned. Anybody who wants to talk shit online should have to use a dialup modem to access a usenet server. Again, that may be too liberal.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fafnir wrote:
All good points, but bear in mind: four years in a women's penitentiary has hardened Another Lurker's views towards other women.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
fafnir wrote:
All good points, but bear in mind: four years in a women's penitentiary has hardened Another Lurker's views towards other women.
If anything, I think that has given Another Lurker rose tinted spectacles. Women amongst women are at least all playing something like the same game, or understand the game being played. Things get way, way worse when you go out into the real world. Letting women into the male power hierarchies was like diseased settlers coming to the new world. No natural immunity. The same women who dominate the all women environment, if they can get into it dissolve the male hierarchy that the whole system is built on.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: four years in a women's penitentiary has hardened Another Lurker's views towards other women.
I think they should settle their differences by wrestling.

Bare chested.

In jelly.

:P

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

fafnir wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
fafnir wrote:
If anything, I think that has given Another Lurker rose tinted spectacles. Women amongst women are at least all playing something like the same game, or understand the game being played. Things get way, way worse when you go out into the real world. Letting women into the male power hierarchies was like diseased settlers coming to the new world. No natural immunity. The same women who dominate the all women environment, if they can get into it dissolve the male hierarchy that the whole system is built on.
A wall of text

You are a verbose cunt

Show me ur tits

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

So anyway we still need to discuss how steeers is a weak ass bitch

Why are some autists such cucks while others fight the system??

Y r u such a bitch, steers?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Do such men exist now? Sure... nation upon nation is absolutely teeming with Zulus

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

another lurker wrote: Show me ur tits
Wrestle you for them.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

another lurker wrote: Steerz is a weak man
I think this means that he has a low sperm count (depending on which definition you use).

But I'm not asking how you found out.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Probably not. But you might like to check with the Chelsea Pensioners.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fafnir wrote: Letting women into the male power hierarchies was like diseased settlers coming to the new world. No natural immunity. The same women who dominate the all women environment, if they can get into it dissolve the male hierarchy that the whole system is built on.
Men are hunters; women, gatherers. Two different models of hierarchy and organization. Neither is superior, but rather each is suited for different tasks and org structures.

The disaster was feminists convincing everyone that wymmynz' waze were good, men's bad, and forcing everyone, male and female, to act in all situations like we were deciding which berry bush to go pick, then making sure no bitches were slacking off when picking. But women are also expected to act like men at the same time.

Now, everyone is miserable.

John D

Post by John D »

Sexual purity is also super interesting to me. The idea of sexual purity promotes men and women building a monogamous relationship and the raising of the family. If society labels sex workers as impure then they can be called disgusting. This disgust for sex workers keeps men and women in monogamous long term relationships... thus promoting child rearing and the family structure.

For some reason I have a very strong feeling about sexual purity. I suspect this feeling has kept me monogamous to my wife through my entire life. Even going to a strip club makes my skin crawl.... haha. I realize that many people are different than me. I am just making an observation about myself.... and the purity idea.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote:
another lurker wrote: Steerz is a weak man
I think this means that he has a low sperm count (depending on which definition you use).
How low does sperm count have to fall, to be considered and 'honorary" man?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

'Tis the season for a chimpout, fa la la la la

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

John D wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:42 am
Sexual purity is also super interesting to me. The idea of sexual purity promotes men and women building a monogamous relationship and the raising of the family. If society labels sex workers as impure then they can be called disgusting. This disgust for sex workers keeps men and women in monogamous long term relationships... thus promoting child rearing and the family structure.

For some reason I have a very strong feeling about sexual purity. I suspect this feeling has kept me monogamous to my wife through my entire life. Even going to a strip club makes my skin crawl.... haha. I realize that many people are different than me. I am just making an observation about myself.... and the purity idea.
I'm A virgin

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
fafnir wrote: Letting women into the male power hierarchies was like diseased settlers coming to the new world. No natural immunity. The same women who dominate the all women environment, if they can get into it dissolve the male hierarchy that the whole system is built on.
Men are hunters; women, gatherers. Two different models of hierarchy and organization. Neither is superior, but rather each is suited for different tasks and org structures.

The disaster was feminists convincing everyone that wymmynz' waze were good, men's bad, and forcing everyone, male and female, to act in all situations like we were deciding which berry bush to go pick, then making sure no bitches were slacking off when picking. But women are also expected to act like men at the same time.

Now, everyone is miserable.
Matt is never wrong

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

John D wrote: Sexual purity is also super interesting to me. The idea of sexual purity promotes men and women building a monogamous relationship and the raising of the family. If society labels sex workers as impure then they can be called disgusting. This disgust for sex workers keeps men and women in monogamous long term relationships... thus promoting child rearing and the family structure.

That's generation upon generation pulling itself out of the slime telling you it's bad. Purity/impurity, us/them.... these are the cell membranes that hold society together.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

fafnir wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
fafnir wrote:
So when you wanna eat my pussy bitch lets set A date

John D

Post by John D »

another lurker wrote: So when you wanna eat my pussy bitch lets set A date
My purity reaction just got triggered.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Come now, my poor, frail, delicate creature.... there is no need for such shyness. You mustn't mind our boorish ways. Tell us what's on your mind.

John D

Post by John D »

fafnir wrote:
Come now, my poor, frail, delicate creature.... there is no need for such shyness. You mustn't mind our boorish ways. Tell us what's on your mind.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

[/quote]
John D wrote:
fafnir wrote:
A spirited little thing, to be sure.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Fafnir, stop being such a midwit

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

another lurker wrote: Fafnir, stop being such a midwit
Now I'm soft.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

another lurker wrote: Steerz vs service dog

Who has the nicest ass
No fair. I can't compete. Steers Men has been taking testosterone injections for years.

On Saturdays, he needs a rowboat-- just to glide home from the truckstop.

When he wears a wig, and grunts "I'm an honorary woman! Ooof! Ugg!...(oh, my)... NEXT!" they call him Kimberley:
Kimberley Splashpark.

The Chinook injuns call him "SkooKumChuck" <<Queen of the Log Ride>> ...as predictable, unceasing, & wrong-direction as the salty tidal whitewater's thrusting ebb & leaky flow, below the swaying full moon.

Wikipedia sells tickets to bystanders, $2.75, and accepts Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, PayPal,
and AmazonPay dickrockets...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skookumchuck

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
But did she cross state lines with it?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

John D wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:42 am
Now... if I could only have confidence to decide what the greater good really is. I spend some time thinking upon this and have not come up with a solution.
Tangentially related, just met a guy recently returned from years in Asia who is rather adamant about Western arrogance and the superior wisdom and culture of the Chinese, Vietnamese and such like. Seems we do not understand the Chinese perspective, their appreciation of the long view and the need to show respect toward them. We are so unfair to them, they have no interest in military adventurism and the CCP is not oppressive at all. The culture just values respect for the common good and there is tolerance until the common good is infringed. They understand the need to bow to Big Brother because he is imbued with the collective wisdom and is working for the betterment of the children and their children's children. Africa should be grateful to them because they are doing us a favour with their benign and well-meaning involvement.

Fucking Stockholm Syndrome, or something like that. Uncle Xi knows what's best and if you get disappeared it's for the common good. Chairman Mao showed the way! Nice guy this traveler, but FFS, how can he be this deluded?

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

So
Neway

Boobs
How do you all feel about boobs?

Keating

Post by Keating »

Given a women who no longer is fertile is no longer a women, presumably that implies that after a man cums in a women, the women can, for a short while at least, produce sperm, and this makes her a man.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Therefore heterosexual sex is gay

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
John D wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:42 am
Now... if I could only have confidence to decide what the greater good really is. I spend some time thinking upon this and have not come up with a solution.
Tangentially related, just met a guy recently returned from years in Asia who is rather adamant about Western arrogance and the superior wisdom and culture of the Chinese, Vietnamese and such like. Seems we do not understand the Chinese perspective, their appreciation of the long view and the need to show respect toward them. We are so unfair to them, they have no interest in military adventurism and the CCP is not oppressive at all. The culture just values respect for the common good and there is tolerance until the common good is infringed. They understand the need to bow to Big Brother because he is imbued with the collective wisdom and is working for the betterment of the children and their children's children. Africa should be grateful to them because they are doing us a favour with their benign and well-meaning involvement.

Fucking Stockholm Syndrome, or something like that. Uncle Xi knows what's best and if you get disappeared it's for the common good. Chairman Mao showed the way! Nice guy this traveler, but FFS, how can he be this deluded?
It's not as if we don't have our collective illusions too.... that Democracy somehow means that the people are sovereign for example and the old liberal notions of social contracts etc... ruling towards some commonly agreed collective good. Go back a few hundred years and the king was God's agent on Earth ruling by divine decree towards the common good. Everybody claims to be ruling for the common good.

ThreeFlangedJavis

fafnir wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:18 am
John D wrote:
another lurker wrote:
John D wrote:
Well... metaphorically... well maybe. I always tell my friends that I would have probably been a really "good" Nazi. Haha. I think most people think they don't have a dark and brutal side. Truth is that they do but they don't want to examine it. I have actually never been a cruel person. Hell, I felt guilty when I toasted the ants with my magnifying glass. You know, you take a magnifying glass out on a sunny day and toast the ants. I actually reproached myself after that. There is no purpose in cruelty for its own sake.... no joy in that. But, cruelty for a greater good. Well... that is something we can all agree upon.
The thing with the Nazis is they didn't get there in one step. We may be in something that has some similarities to Weimar, but we don't have a WW1 quite so close in the rear view mirror and the economic ruin isn't yet as bad. There is a way to go yet along that path. More of a worry would be something like the French revolution where you have the elites taken over by implementing a rational utopia and bringing down the social order to do it. I think that type of brutality tends to move much faster.
Your latter scenario is where the Left is heading. The treatment of the ruthlessly violent and heavily-weaponed Capitol revolutionaries in the Gulag is symptomatic of that as is the series of dawn raids on mild-mannered citizens by shock troops accompanied by mounted machine guns covering potential resistance from suburban housewives. Did you know that some of those insurrectionists even had printed materials featuring the US constitution in their homes? Some of the talk about "Trump Supporters" and how they are responsible for so many deaths and potential planetary disaster is laying the groundwork for something quite serious. It could all disappear in a year or two when the dopey masses wake up and I'll look very silly. Let's hope so.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Keating wrote: Therefore heterosexual sex is gay
What's the quote from 30 Rock? “Wanting to be with a woman? How gay is that? You win sex against a man. That’s as straight as it gets."

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
fafnir wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:18 am
John D wrote:
another lurker wrote:
John D wrote:
Your latter scenario is where the Left is heading. The treatment of the ruthlessly violent and heavily-weaponed Capitol revolutionaries in the Gulag is symptomatic of that as is the series of dawn raids on mild-mannered citizens by shock troops accompanied by mounted machine guns covering potential resistance from suburban housewives. Did you know that some of those insurrectionists even had printed materials featuring the US constitution in their homes? Some of the talk about "Trump Supporters" and how they are responsible for so many deaths and potential planetary disaster is laying the groundwork for something quite serious. It could all disappear in a year or two when the dopey masses wake up and I'll look very silly. Let's hope so.
I wonder if this will be the final thing that makes all those poor saps realise that the constitution has been a dusty bit of paper since at least 1865. If they haven't figured it out in 156 years, will they ever?

The only thing I'd disagree with is that I'm not sure how important left and right really are. To my mind now, there is only power, the tendency for power to want to concentrate and find legitimizing stories to justify its actions.

ThreeFlangedJavis

fafnir wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:10 pm
It's not as if we don't have our collective illusions too.... that Democracy somehow means that the people are sovereign for example and the old liberal notions of social contracts etc... ruling towards some commonly agreed collective good. Go back a few hundred years and the king was God's agent on Earth ruling by divine decree towards the common good. Everybody claims to be ruling for the common good.
Democracy is imperfect. Who knew? Perhaps we should go back to lifetime rule by dictatorial sociopathic shitbag and his nepotistic old cronies. It's all the same.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

fafnir wrote:
Steersman wrote: Such inequities seem to quite reasonably call for criticisms of one sort or another.
Why would inequalities call for criticism?
Methinks there's some difference between "inequities" and "inequalities" ...

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/inequity

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/inequality

You think that, say, child labour or sweat-shops aren't cases of "inequities", of egregious "injusticies"? You're ok with those? Don't think that they merit some "criticisms of one sort or another"? ... :think: :roll:

But, more to the point, do you think that sexwork is intrinsically immoral? That anyone who has worked in the business is beyond the pale, merits society-wide condemnation, should be put in stocks or on the gibbet and be left to rot for the rest of their lives? Much less to be allowed to engage in any and all other forms of employment ...

Methinks that that's a large part of the issue with Bree Olson and prostitution in general.

Just read a recent post from Maggie McNeill - "The Honest Courtesan" who I follow "religiously" (if not anywhere) - which speaks to that in some rather damning detail:

https://maggiemcneill.com/2021/12/17/written-in-blood/
Most people are far too frightened of reality to admit that their government wantonly enacts laws and procedures whose specific and intentional purpose is to destroy the lives of anyone it has designated an “enemy of the state”. ....

Until our society grows up and stops believing in ridiculous fairy tales about magical sex acts and ritual purity, sex workers will continue to be treated as disposable. ....

The state, Western religions, and carceral “feminists” teach that a woman who has sex for practical reasons rather than emotional ones is robbed of her “purity”, and that an “impure” woman would be better off dead. ....

ThreeFlangedJavis

fafnir wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:34 pm
The only thing I'd disagree with is that I'm not sure how important left and right really are. To my mind now, there is only power, the tendency for power to want to concentrate and find legitimizing stories to justify its actions.
That bit of dusty old paper called the Constitution you have in the US is the best attempt yet at overcoming that very phenomenon. There is no perfect system, or at least not one that has been though of yet, because they all depend on being properly observed and that only happens when the electorate value the system enough to insist on it being properly observed. IMO Western democracy is valuable enough to justify attempting a rescue because the alternatives are worse. Left and right have value in as much as one favours collectivism, which implies a knowledge of what constitutes the common good and a "decider", and the other favours individualism. The West is in trouble to because it no longer believes in it's philosophical foundations, not because of them.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

You are all faggots

Too many long winded answers

Don't be such fucking midwits

So, boobs, r they cool or not?!

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

John D wrote:
another lurker wrote: <snip>

Well... metaphorically... well maybe. I always tell my friends that I would have probably been a really "good" Nazi. Haha. I think most people think they don't have a dark and brutal side.
Indeed - see the Stanford prison experiment:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_ ... experiment
John D wrote: Truth is that they do but they don't want to examine it. I have actually never been a cruel person. Hell, I felt guilty when I toasted the ants with my magnifying glass. You know, you take a magnifying glass out on a sunny day and toast the ants. I actually reproached myself after that. There is no purpose in cruelty for its own sake.... no joy in that.
"something to expiate, a pettiness"? Good man :-)

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/ ... c57d7bfa17
John D wrote: But, cruelty for a greater good. Well... that is something we can all agree upon.

Amen to that. The religious used to have a lock on that but the woke are now giving them a run for their money:

Pascal_MenNeverDoEvilSoCompletely.jpg
(76.77 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
Tweets_AndrewDoyle_Rowling_Zealotry_1A.jpg
(153.86 KiB) Downloaded 54 times

"sheer certainty" and it's side kick, "good intentions", paving the road to hell. Present company except of course ... ;-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

another lurker wrote: You are all faggots

If I said that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me? ;-)

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Steersman wrote:
fafnir wrote:
Steersman wrote: Such inequities seem to quite reasonably call for criticisms of one sort or another.
Why would inequalities call for criticism?
Methinks there's some difference between "inequities" and "inequalities" ...

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/inequity

https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/inequality

You think that, say, child labour or sweat-shops aren't cases of "inequities", of egregious "injusticies"? You're ok with those? Don't think that they merit some "criticisms of one sort or another"? ... :think: :roll:
Inequities just introduces some unspecified moral distribution of resources, freedoms or whatever that we are comparing something to.
Steersman wrote: But, more to the point, do you think that sexwork is intrinsically immoral?
I think if normalised it will cause yet more of the superstructure of our culture to collapse. It's pretty clearly immoral in a classical sense. What moral framework are you referencing when you ask if it is immoral?
Steersman wrote: That anyone who has worked in the business is beyond the pale, merits society-wide condemnation, should be put in stocks or on the gibbet and be left to rot for the rest of their lives? Much less to be allowed to engage in any and all other forms of employment ...
You seem to be interpreting this from a liberal, individualistic perspective. Can any lifestyle be said to be immoral from that standpoint? You have the same arguments being brought in to try to normalise minor attracted persons. From what I can see, that moral framework just leads to atomisation, human commoditisation and unhappiness. It's led to educated women in their 30s who can't find a man and young, low status men who can't find a woman. Liberal morality destroys society.
Steersman wrote: Methinks that that's a large part of the issue with Bree Olson and prostitution in general.
I don't think a prostitute should be a school teacher. Either you have hard lines, or you have no lines.
Steersman wrote: Just read a recent post from Maggie McNeill - "The Honest Courtesan" who I follow "religiously" (if not anywhere) - which speaks to that in some rather damning detail:

Most people are far too frightened of reality to admit that their government wantonly enacts laws and procedures whose specific and intentional purpose is to destroy the lives of anyone it has designated an “enemy of the state”. ....

Until our society grows up and stops believing in ridiculous fairy tales about magical sex acts and ritual purity, sex workers will continue to be treated as disposable. ....

The state, Western religions, and carceral “feminists” teach that a woman who has sex for practical reasons rather than emotional ones is robbed of her “purity”, and that an “impure” woman would be better off dead. ....
Again, this is an analysis from an individualistic perspective. While the Kantian "what if everybody" did it morality strikes me as bullshit.... her attitude is destroying society and it isn't clear that it is replacing the old order with something that makes the average person happy. Is it good for society, or even the individual, that there is unlimited free porn? Will that be improved by increasing the availability of prostitutes, or encouraging women to spend their 20s and 30s having sex with Tinder dates only to find the people they would want to marry them are either porn obsessed losers or would rather have anonymous sex with younger women?

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: That bit of dusty old paper called the Constitution you have in the US is the best attempt yet at overcoming that very phenomenon. There is no perfect system, or at least not one that has been though of yet, because they all depend on being properly observed and that only happens when the electorate value the system enough to insist on it being properly observed. IMO Western democracy is valuable enough to justify attempting a rescue because the alternatives are worse. Left and right have value in as much as one favours collectivism, which implies a knowledge of what constitutes the common good and a "decider", and the other favours individualism. The West is in trouble to because it no longer believes in it's philosophical foundations, not because of them.
The Constitution only mattered while the set of moral beliefs that underpinned it mattered. By the time Lincoln made it clear that the US was no longer a voluntary union the beliefs behind the constitution were dead. Everything since then has been a Constitutional version of Weekend at Bernie's. It's been useful to pretend the dead body isn't in fact dead, but it's been smelling awfully bad for an awfully long time.

Having the government maintain the charade is probably better than them not having to bother, I suppose.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

I don't know. Send me some photos of you doing jumping jacks and I'll give you an opinion.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

another lurker wrote: So anyway we still need to discuss how steeers is a weak ass bitch
Sheesh. First it was:
so far no talk of dicks unless we include Sheets *steers
And now "weak ass bitch" - make up your mind ... ;-)
another lurker wrote: Why are some autists such cucks while others fight the system??
"Take my wife (so to speak), pleaaase ..." ;-)

But, given your "fight the system" - which Service Dog seems to genuflect to as well - you both might want to read McNeill, particularly her comment about "carceral feminists", as one might reasonably argue that it is the sexworkers who are most getting it in the neck from "the system". Though that is largely because of a rather pervasive anti-sexworker bias in the general population - which the Green River Killer took as a pretext or justification for his murders of prostitutes.

Though I kinda wonder about where you're coming from - apart from being "brewed right, in the Kootenays" ;-) - given your earlier shot at that "slut" McNeill.

You make more or less sensible comments about "Women have an advantage in keeping the cost of sex very high", and "Intrasexual female competition is the root of all evil" while apparently looking down your nose at sexworkers and those who avail themselves of their services - cheap or at least a bargain at twice the price. Not to say that I wouldn't prefer to pay half the going rate, but a gal - nominally speaking or otherwise - has to have her standards, even if only to keep the riff-raff out. As an escort I saw recently put it, it's not like her apartment is a revolving door.
another lurker wrote: Y r u such a bitch, steers?
Because of science? Because it works? ;-)

As opposed to the antivax-ivermectin-homeopathy that you, Service Dog, and Matt seem to subscribe to.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote: it works
False. Those vaccines don't work as-advertised, mere months ago. Your memory is weak. And so the masters steer you with ease.

1 Peter 2:18
Servants, be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust.

John D

Post by John D »

The story of boobs by John D:
Firm and high boobs are a very strong sexual signal. Some prefer the look of smaller boobs and some prefer something large, but the features of a great set of boobs can be described.

Regardless of size, a good set of boobs need to be relatively full. They need to be set reasonably high. They need to present their nipples in a high manor. For an example of great big boobs look for Gabbie Carter. For great medium boobs look to Leah Gotti. For great small boobs look to Nancy A. (all can be found on Pornhub). Most men have a little module in their head for attractive women. A primal bestial kind of attractiveness. Middle aged women who had previously used sexual attractiveness to gain power over men often get implants to regain the fullness of a youthful looking breast.

So, some men will say they like all boobs. I find that there are some men who are being honest when they say this. They are very attracted to boobs... even those hanging from Nancy Pelosi. One of my best friends is so attracted to women that he is not very particular... so mileage may vary. Most men are not like this.

My wife, when we were young, had spectacular boobs. They were full and dense and high. I am a boob lover and this was one of my favorite features of her. She also has a neotonous (childlike) look in her face... A small nose and mouth... a cute look. But I digress a bit. My wife used to wear a knit tube top with no bra. Wow. I remember a time when we went to the Smithsonian museum when she wore a white tube top. The air conditioning gave her great nipples and her great tits pushed the top way out. A young guy.... probably 11 years old, decide my wife's tits where this best thing in the museum to look at. He followed us from room to room. I started getting pissed and told her so. I told my wife I wanted to punch the little shit. My wife told me that... no... if he wanted to look at her boobs that it didn't bother her. Haha.

My favorite way to finish a session of sex was for her to be on top of me with her fantastic boobs in my face. (TMI???? Maybe???) Pulling her hair at the same time was also a good feature of the position.

and life goes on. My wife is now 100 pounds over weight. He once spectacular boobs hang across her round belly and her nipples point to the ground. I still love her, and we are still together, but we don't have sex these days. Maybe this will change. We are working on it. I was almost always the initiator to sex... and now that I am losing interest it is not happening. What is a fella to do? I don't really have control over what I find sexually attractive. It would have been easier for us if my sexual interest in her did not wain.... but alas... her boobs just don't work for me these days. Maybe she should get implants and I could pretend they were real.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

fafnir wrote:
Steersman wrote:
<snip>

Inequities just introduces some unspecified moral distribution of resources, freedoms or whatever that we are comparing something to.
You didn't answer my questions. Do you think that child labour and sweat-shops are egregious cases of "inequities" and injustices or not? Kind of a simple question. That you seem to have some difficulty with it suggests that you have a bias or two in play.
fafnir wrote:
Steersman wrote: But, more to the point, do you think that sexwork is intrinsically immoral?
I think if normalised it will cause yet more of the superstructure of our culture to collapse. It's pretty clearly immoral in a classical sense. What moral framework are you referencing when you ask if it is immoral?
You're the one apparently claiming that Bree is too immoral, for having worked in porn, to be a teacher; you're the one obliged to defend and define whatever "moral framework" you think justifies that claim.
fafnir wrote:
Steersman wrote: That anyone who has worked in the business is beyond the pale, merits society-wide condemnation, should be put in stocks or on the gibbet and be left to rot for the rest of their lives? Much less to be allowed to engage in any and all other forms of employment ...
You seem to be interpreting this from a liberal, individualistic perspective. Can any lifestyle be said to be immoral from that standpoint? You have the same arguments being brought in to try to normalise minor attracted persons.
Strawman. MAPS are not at all the same kettle fish as sexworkers and clients. Rather significant difference in "consenting adults".
fafnir wrote: From what I can see, that moral framework just leads to atomisation, human commoditisation and unhappiness. It's led to educated women in their 30s who can't find a man and young, low status men who can't find a woman. Liberal morality destroys society.
No doubt there are some "soul-destroying" aspects to modern society. Though maybe less so than in the heyday of fundamentalist religions.
fafnir wrote:
Steersman wrote: Methinks that that's a large part of the issue with Bree Olson and prostitution in general.
I don't think a prostitute should be a school teacher. Either you have hard lines, or you have no lines.
What makes you think that? How is it that having been a prostitute - or a porn actress as with Bree - makes a person unfit to be a school teacher? What makes you think that you're competent to draw those lines? Why should an ex-prostitute, an ex-porn-actress, be deemed less moral than, say, someone who is obese or an alchoholic? You're going to initiate checks for food or alcohol consumption?
fafnir wrote:
Steersman wrote: Just read a recent post from Maggie McNeill - "The Honest Courtesan" who I follow "religiously" (if not anywhere) - which speaks to that in some rather damning detail:

Again, this is an analysis from an individualistic perspective. While the Kantian "what if everybody" did it morality strikes me as bullshit....
Progress! ;-) Rather doubt McNeill is arguing that all women have to do a stint as a prostitute - "military service". Think she has said periodically that some women are cut out for that business, and that some aren't. Likewise with being parents.
fafnir wrote: [McNeill's] attitude is destroying society and it isn't clear that it is replacing the old order with something that makes the average person happy. Is it good for society, or even the individual, that there is unlimited free porn? Will that be improved by increasing the availability of prostitutes, or encouraging women to spend their 20s and 30s having sex with Tinder dates only to find the people they would want to marry them are either porn obsessed losers or would rather have anonymous sex with younger women?
Bit more sympathy for that argument than your other ones. William Blake:
The whore and gambler, by the state
Licensed, build that nation's fate.
The harlot's cry from street to street
Shall weave old England's winding-sheet.
Generally a bad idea to give free rein to our appetites - in all of their variations. But granting power to the state to circumscribe them seems a remarkably bad idea - power corrupts and all that. Largely McNeill's point; you may wish to read her latest with something in the way of an open mind.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
Steersman wrote: it works
False. Those vaccines don't work as-advertised, mere months ago. Your memory is weak. And so the masters steer you with ease.
<snip>
And your evidence for that is what? Other than what you pull out of your nether regions.

See:

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid ... comparison

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Steersman wrote: It's paywalled but the opening paragraphs are accessible

Didn't watch it all in great detail

Haven't followed her peregrinations
I'm sure there's some pithy line in Novum Organum about some windbag who knows jack shit about fuck all yet still feels obligated to bloviate about it, but I haven't read Novum Organum, either.
:) Bit butthurt that your anti-group-selection "argument" has been shown to be largely untenable? That ivermectin, as an anti-viral absent patients needing a good deworming, is about as effective as pissing against the wind? At least in concentrations that are within recommended dosage limits.

You may wish to read Coyne's latest which links to an article in The Economist that elaborates on that latter point:

https://whyevolutionistrue.com/2021/12/ ... -covid-19/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Steersman wrote: Bit butthurt that your anti-group-selection "argument" has been shown to be largely untenable?
When did the wholly discredited hypothesis of group selection come up and in what context?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

What all these self-imagined geniuses neglect to recognize that, if getting dewormed is all one needs to survive covid, then the jab is not required.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Steersman wrote: Bit butthurt that your anti-group-selection "argument" has been shown to be largely untenable?
When did the wholly discredited hypothesis of group selection come up and in what context?
It came up in the context of your comments about deadhead posters; November 28th, Post # 2565:

http://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php ... 20#p506553