You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
KiwiInOz

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by KiwiInOz »

screwtape wrote:
Gumby wrote: What the hell is that thing?
It's an idiotic attempt, by an idiot, to win an argument. Somehow, it is supposed to prove an election was stolen by cheating. Yet all it does is to demean a political opponent in an ad hominem fashion - or perhaps ad subhominem in this case. Even ancient rabbis figured out there were arguments 'for the sake of heaven' and those that weren't. Some arguments are conducted to find the truth, and some are conducted to win. Some are respectable, and some are not.

I'm off to have my own faulty bone marrow obliterated by the best chemicals available. I hope the Pit might return in future to ridiculing the ridiculous, rather than being a crazed and deranged populist pro-Trump forum. There are plenty of places on the net for those loons, and otherwise, it might be best to fill it in. I wish you all well, and hope you may all find some kind of truth in your lives that might agree with objective fact.
All the best Screwtape. Hoping that your new marrow is as awesome as this.

http://nipitinthebud.co.uk/wp-content/u ... marrow.jpg

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

John D wrote:
screwtape wrote:
It's an idiotic attempt, by an idiot, to win an argument. Somehow, it is supposed to prove an election was stolen by cheating. Yet all it does is to demean a political opponent in an ad hominem fashion - or perhaps ad subhominem in this case. Even ancient rabbis figured out there were arguments 'for the sake of heaven' and those that weren't. Some arguments are conducted to find the truth, and some are conducted to win. Some are respectable, and some are not.

I'm off to have my own faulty bone marrow obliterated by the best chemicals available. I hope the Pit might return in future to ridiculing the ridiculous, rather than being a crazed and deranged populist pro-Trump forum. There are plenty of places on the net for those loons, and otherwise, it might be best to fill it in. I wish you all well, and hope you may all find some kind of truth in your lives that might agree with objective fact.
Best wishes with love.

I think my remote friends on the pyt are an amazing sounding board. Some of you think I am a red-necked racist. Some of you think I am a foolish cucked husband. Some of you think I am a nerdy wierdo. So maybe I am all these things.... and more.

We are living through some kind of strange cultural and political revolution. We are living through a chaos and I hope that this means we will pass through the chaos into some better stable place. I don't know what this looks like. I am actually afraid to fly my flags on Martin Luther Kings Birthday, because one of my flags is the Gadsten flag (and will this cause my neighbors to hate me.... despite what the flag really means).

Further... I don't actually know what my IQ is. I have never had it tested. But... I had a 3.87 GPA for my BS and a 4.0 for my MS. I have several friends who have been tested at about 135. I guess my IQ must be 125 or more... but what the fuck do I know?... and why do I bring this up. I bring this up because the least smart friend I have is probably smarter the half the fucking country. What a strange reality.

and... this 100 IQ friend thinks the election was stolen. and... this friend thinks the country is being taken over by evil leftists... and this friend thinks the media is always lying to him. Now.... we have to say... some of what he thinks is correct.

Trump's approval rating is still at about 45%. Jesus fucking Christ. How does this end?

Good luck with your fucked up bone marrow. Really. And I hope that the post I made of the black girl who said she was white made you laugh. Please play the video if you haven't seen it yet.
I think that most of us (speaking for myself) probably think that you are a good man (with an interesting home life).

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
mordacious1 wrote: No, no, no and....well, no! This isn’t about Trump. Not a bit. He’s just one of the victims, he pulled back the curtain and they’re destroying him for it.
It’s about a small group of authoritarian elites who want to change the culture. Everyone must agree with them or they will cancel you and destroy your life. If the Pyt isn’t against all of that and everything those people stand for, I’m in the wrong place.
The 'Pit stood up to Atheism+. What's going on right now is America+
And the Balkanisation of the Disunited States continues apace.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
mordacious1 wrote: No, no, no and....well, no! This isn’t about Trump. Not a bit. He’s just one of the victims, he pulled back the curtain and they’re destroying him for it.
It’s about a small group of authoritarian elites who want to change the culture. Everyone must agree with them or they will cancel you and destroy your life. If the Pyt isn’t against all of that and everything those people stand for, I’m in the wrong place.
That's a more succinct way of saying what I was thinking. We dealt with the SAME EXACT BULLSHIT, only it was on a smaller scale in our niche "community." If you would like more information before you believe Alison Smith's account, you're a woman-hating misogynist. If you deny that Dawkins hates women because he took a backhanded swipe at a zero like Beckybooze, you are a CHUD. You must accept Atheism+ into your heart, or you won't have a spot at any convention. And we'll spend all of our vast amount of free time shitting on you and trying to get you deplatformed. Questioning anything is not allowed in the skeptic community.

The only difference is that now Biden is like Dr. Richard Carrier PhD (an obvious hypocrite who has no right judging ANYONE) and Harris is the Zvanatee.

If you don't like it, start your own conventions! And the existing conventions must do as we say, or we'll go on and on EVERY DAY about how they hate women and minorities. (This was before the push for trans stuff.)

Who is Smellody? AOC?

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

screwtape wrote:

Get well soon, Screwy. I've always enjoyed your contributions to this place.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sounds about right.

Kiwi is the M. Nugent ‘voice of offended reason’ - pre getting set upon by the wolves.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

WSJ. Raving lunatics

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sounds about right.

Kiwi is the M. Nugent ‘voice of offended reason’ - pre getting set upon by the wolves.
Which riots? The BLM ones that occurred in many cities across the countries for months? Those riots?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

No glass was broken in those.

All records tell the same tale and thus it has passed into history.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Really? wrote: Who is Smellody?
Mandatory, near Pavlovian, response to hearing her name:

Really?

Post by Really? »

This Hitchens clip seemed apropos. It's the same argument if you replace "BLM" with "muslim," etc.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Umm, our Kristallnacht was when the local diner ignoring capacity limits and then complete shutdown edicts had its windows smashed, the owner's car vandalized, and swastikas painted all over both.

Keating

Post by Keating »

20 years ago I was against censorship after 9/11. I was called as a witness to the Senate committee investigating censoring the internet in 2007 when the Labor government wanted to do it then. I'm against censorship today. My position hasn't changed, but apparently the side I'm on has.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: AOC calls for Congress to overturn the lawful democratic election of Cruz and Hawley by their constituents
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
Sen. Cruz, you must accept responsibility for how your craven, self-serving actions contributed to the deaths of four people yesterday. And how you fundraised off this riot.

Both you and Senator Hawley must resign. If you do not, the Senate should move for your expulsion.
'Airhead Mussolini' is my nickname for her.
aoc-pelosi.jpg
(339.12 KiB) Downloaded 234 times

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Umm, our Kristallnacht was when the local diner ignoring capacity limits and then complete shutdown edicts had its windows smashed, the owner's car vandalized, and swastikas painted all over both.
Those were peaceful shutdowns. Get it right.

Peaceful shutdowns:

https://i.redd.it/0vh3bby25z151.jpg

Unforgivable riot:

https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/ ... 00-630.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Keating wrote: 20 years ago I was against censorship after 9/11. I was called as a witness to the Senate committee investigating censoring the internet in 2007 when the Labor government wanted to do it then. I'm against censorship today. My position hasn't changed, but apparently the side I'm on has.
I should set up a hot key for this:

It's Okay When We Do It™

Really?

Post by Really? »

Keating wrote: 20 years ago I was against censorship after 9/11. I was called as a witness to the Senate committee investigating censoring the internet in 2007 when the Labor government wanted to do it then. I'm against censorship today. My position hasn't changed, but apparently the side I'm on has.
The main question: What are they afraid of if the Internet remains "free?"

Cui bono if the opposite happens?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Really? wrote: The main question: What are they afraid of if the Internet remains "free?"

Precisely the right questions to be asking. And the Important Thing to do is add the words "long term" after both those questions.

Unfortunately, the team of Crazy Nancy, Backstabber Mitch, and Puppet Biden isn't capable of thinking beyond the immediate answer.

And the immediate answer to both questions is: Trump wins. If the internet is kept free... then Trump succeeded against the censors.

And if they internet loses freedom... then Trump is a martyred folk-hero, who fell in battle, fighting for internet freedom.

The Republicans and Democrats and News Media are flapping their wings, hoping to obscure how their corruption is exposed for all to see.

I watched Cool Hand Luke tonight. Trump is closest to Paul Newman's character. Both in trollish victory and in anti-hero defeat.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

1610301499525.jpg
(114.19 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
lgexHBNn.jpg
(76.35 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
NYT journalist calls for censorship of Andy Ngo

The New York Times journalist Sarah Jeong took to Twitter on Friday to call for fellow journalist Andy Ngo to be censored by the platform.

https://thepostmillennial.com/nyt-journ ... f-andy-ngo

https://breaking911.com/breaking-pelosi ... amendment/

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog wrote: 1610301499525.jpg
lgexHBNn.jpg
NYT journalist calls for censorship of Andy Ngo

The New York Times journalist Sarah Jeong took to Twitter on Friday to call for fellow journalist Andy Ngo to be censored by the platform.

https://thepostmillennial.com/nyt-journ ... f-andy-ngo

https://breaking911.com/breaking-pelosi ... amendment/
That's odd. I thought known racist Sarah Jeong would have been disavowed by every legitimate news outlet by now.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: 'Airhead Mussolini' is my nickname for her.
AOC Claims "We Came Close To Half Of The House Nearly Dying On Wednesday"

Really?

Post by Really? »

Service Dog wrote:

I refuse to watch,

1) The crazy eyes from Alex from Westchester.

2) The obvious hyperbole.

If she were so smart as a graduate in poli sci from a private college, why the fuck was she a bartender for so long before she was cast as a representative?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
And the planet is gonna, like, die in twelve years.

Jeezus, Bhurzum, since you're so hot on this bint, could you fly over here and figure out a way to keep her mouth from talking?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote: If she were so smart as a graduate in poli sci from a private college
Boston University, alma mater of Beckybooze.

Mediocre diploma mill for dickheads and slags from the NY/NJ metro region who defile Boston and clog up the Green Line.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Really? wrote: Alex from Westchester.
She was "Sandy Ocasio" in high school, college, and bartending.

That bar she worked at wasn't a normal bar. It was where hollywood agents and advertising execs and such would flaunt and expense-account their bill.

The staff were models & actors looking for a big break... hoping to be 'discovered'. She tells a story about how horribly sexist the management was for selecting the crew for a big night-- on the basis of their attractiveness. Yeah, bitch, it's called Casting. The place operated like the caterers for the promotional events I work: they send the corporate client a modelling portfolio of their waiters & bartenders... and the clients circle which headshots they want. How 'urban' or clean-cut or all-male, all-female, etc.

The video clip above is only 32 secs... but you ain't wrong: she says the silly soundbite from the title in 4 seconds... but the next 28 seconds is an even crazier brainfart. Odysseus lashed himself to the mainmast to avoid jumping into the waves, when he heard the sirens' crazysong.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Jeezus, Bhurzum, since you're so hot on this bint, could you fly over here and figure out a way to keep her mouth from talking?
A healthy dose of "Doctor" Bhurzum's hot, salty throat-wash would do the trick.

(it's 100% organic!)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me The Pliers.
hmmm... more unlistenable than I remembered. I am proud that my rap group sampled them, back in '91.

Been getting in touch with my blackness, the last few days.

Listening to Uncle Hotep and Hotep Jesus talk about The White Man hiding in the Capitol when the Real White Man came to take his country back.

Listening to MF Doom... mostly because he died recently. He's from an era when I tuned-out of rap because the virtuoso guys rattled-off single-spaced run-on paragraphs intricate intertwined internal rhyme dna from neck giraffes. These days rap is retard baby talk.
But when Doom started out, he was one of the cute youngsters in KMD... and I played that cassette a lot.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Faceboook bans online community of 2,000+ Active Duty and Ret. U.S. Coast Guard Veterans

for violating Facebook's 'dangerous individuals' policy
Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 2.02.43 AM.png
(198.33 KiB) Downloaded 214 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Easy J wrote: If you have a problem with what the left is doing you can't complain until you successfully defend everything about Trump & whatever else on the right your interlocutor points at. Those are the rules.
4-dimensional what-about-ism

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It’s ironic that it took a Chinese virus to revert Australia back to a damaged form of the 1970s.

Overseas travel is exotic and beyond most people.
Universities have retooled, no longer able to focus on foreign pay-check students.
The Blue Mountains are actually reaching out to Aussies as a destination location rather than sucking up to the tour market.
Sydney business in general is reaching out to the local populous eschewing the absent global treasure chests.
Immigration has ground to a halt.
There is a pause on building more high density barracks for foreign new Aussie labour.
You can see the Opera House now from west circular quay- no behemoth cruiseships
Borders are sacrosanct.
China is recognised for what it is - our natural foe posing as a honey-pot, trade is also being re-tooled.

Given our lack of ... actual illness ... this is a new normal I could get behind.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I've written to all my MPs congratulating them on getting immigration under control.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Jeezus, Bhurzum, since you're so hot on this bint, could you fly over here and figure out a way to keep her mouth from talking?
A healthy dose of "Doctor" Bhurzum's hot, salty throat-wash would do the trick.

(it's 100% organic!)
If she's not available I'm sure you could dig up someone else...
MartyFeldman.jpeg
(22.48 KiB) Downloaded 182 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: Trump is closest to Paul Newman's character.
I suppose someone will show that he has somewhere shown his disapproval of parking regulation.

And point out where people keep egging him on.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Really? wrote: If she were so smart as a graduate in poli sci from a private college
Boston University, alma mater of Beckybooze.

Mediocre diploma mill for dickheads and slags from the NY/NJ metro region who defile Boston and clog up the Green Line.
And on a slightly related note Dave Rubin has a degree in political science.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Parler is down.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:54 pm
Really? wrote: The main question: What are they afraid of if the Internet remains "free?"

Precisely the right questions to be asking. And the Important Thing to do is add the words "long term" after both those questions.

Unfortunately, the team of Crazy Nancy, Backstabber Mitch, and Puppet Biden isn't capable of thinking beyond the immediate answer.

And the immediate answer to both questions is: Trump wins. If the internet is kept free... then Trump succeeded against the censors.

And if they internet loses freedom... then Trump is a martyred folk-hero, who fell in battle, fighting for internet freedom.

The Republicans and Democrats and News Media are flapping their wings, hoping to obscure how their corruption is exposed for all to see.

I watched Cool Hand Luke tonight. Trump is closest to Paul Newman's character. Both in trollish victory and in anti-hero defeat.

How I want the speculation about Trump going into the media business to be true.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pelosi and Dems preparing to expel GOP congress members who challenged EC results for "participating in insurrection or rebellion":

https://redstate.com/streiff/2021/01/11 ... on-n307934

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Richard Dawkins
@RichardDawkins
Is Twitter’s ban of Trump a worrying Free Speech issue? On reflection I think not because

(a) Trump went far beyond expression of opinion (which should be protected) to outright lies, demonstrable falsehoods. Falsehoods, moreover which were calculated to

(b) incite violence.
1:02 PM · Jan 9, 2021
3K people are Tweeting about this

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"Trump certainly did incite the insurrection, in his speech to the deplorables on the day & elsewhere...."

Richard Dawkins
@RichardDawkins
1:01 PM · Jan 9, 2021
310 people are Tweeting about this

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Richard Dawkins
@RichardDawkins
“A day that will live in infamy.” Who could have believed FDR’s eloquent phrase, coined for an external attack on his great country, would one day apply to an internal attack by no less than a president himself?

Isn’t this precisely what the 25th Amendment was designed for?
3:54 AM · Jan 7, 2021
403 people are Tweeting about this

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The Wall Street Journal reports that the payment processing service Stripe will no longer process payments for President Trump’s campaign website following last week’s events at the Capitol. The financial-tech company handles credit card payments for millions of online business and e-commerce platforms. President Trump’s campaign used the service for processing donations to the campaign. Stripe is a private company valued at $36 billion founded by brothers Patrick and John Collison, who remain citizens of Ireland.

Stripe alleges that President Trump violated the company’s policies against “encouraging violence,” following his reaction events at Capitol Hill. Stike asks that users agree that they won’t accept payments for “high risk” activities which include any business or group that “engages in, encourages, promotes or celebrates unlawful violence or physical harm to persons or property.”

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Richard Dawkins
@RichardDawkins
“A day that will live in infamy.” Who could have believed FDR’s eloquent phrase, coined for an external attack on his great country, would one day apply to an internal attack by no less than a president himself?

Isn’t this precisely what the 25th Amendment was designed for?
3:54 AM · Jan 7, 2021
403 people are Tweeting about this
dawkins.jpg
(663.96 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pelosi asked Pentagon for a military coup:

https://archive.is/bSEj2

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I'm a fair-weather friend of Trump, at best.

I hold Ron Paul in much higher regard.
onDd8EP7.jpg
(131.3 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The Dems appear determined to crush MAGA and delegitimise the deplorables. They may not chant it, but they are far more likely to “lock em up” than the GOP ever was.

Based on our new fluid definition of “incite” ... I wonder when Pelosi could be so charged. “Carthago delenda est”

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Freshman congress member, Cori Bush, who led BLM riots last Summer, introduces resolution to expel GOP members of Congress.

Dem party Whip, Steny Hoyer, introduces resolution to urge Pence to invoke 25th Amendment and remove Trump. Pelosi gives Pence 24 hours to respond or they will impeach.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

3Awomen.jpg
(186.79 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
MIsgendering is a hate crime in NYC, unless it's Awomen.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Reminds me of my favorite dessert, Tres Lechx cake.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Facebook just made the commercial decision to limit Ron Paul’s account.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Niggered.

Keating

Post by Keating »

This thought has been going around my head for the last few days, and I need to articulate it to see where my errors are:

* Bill Clinton bombed a medicine factory in Africa to distract from his sex life. This is not disqualifying apparently.
* George Bush and his cabinet lied us into the Iraq war. None of them have been held accountable, and they are all still respected.
* We know there were predatory practices and deliberately reckless gambling taken by major financial institutions prior to the financial crisis. One token banker was jailed, but no one else was held accountable, and none of the underlying problems were addressed.
* Former CIA director under Barak Obama, John Brennen, lied to Congress, and, by extension, the entire world, that the US intelligence services were not gathering data on private American citizens. Before Snowden's actions proved that wasn't true. He has a cushy job as a political commentator and is considered worth listening to.
* Hillary Clinton as Sectary of State convinced Barak Obama to overthrow the Libyan government because she thought it would be something she could use to run for president on.

Conclusion: Donald Trump is an obvious petulant narcissist who lies about his penis size, and this is clearly the greatest outrage of my lifetime.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Airbnb makes a “commercial” decision that again just happens to be perfectly woke aligned and one which will impact its bottom line.

It puts the old wimmins’s atheist convention conduct code scandal well and truly into the B league.

“Certain community policies” :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

You can just imagine the partners queuing up to share their database of nazi email addresses and names.

Who was that British idiot with the Twitter block-bot? Time to give it another spin.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Outstanding outcome.

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

screwtape wrote: I'm off to have my own faulty bone marrow obliterated by the best chemicals available. I hope the Pit might return in future to ridiculing the ridiculous, rather than being a crazed and deranged populist pro-Trump forum. There are plenty of places on the net for those loons, and otherwise, it might be best to fill it in. I wish you all well, and hope you may all find some kind of truth in your lives that might agree with objective fact.
Missed this in all the to-ing and fro-ing abut OrangeManBad: Screwtape, best wishes for the procedures and hope to see you again on here before too long.

Pseudomonas

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Seems legit

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 9.15.54 PM.png
(151.53 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Twitter links are unreliable. Sometimes Twitter blocks loading of tweets they want to censor.

A screenshot of the tweet or cut&paste of the text-- is more reliable.