You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
screwtape

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by screwtape »

So the infamous 'grooming gang report' is out, or at least that part of it we are allowed to see. We know that 84% of men convicted in such cases are Asian Muslims. This report, amusingly, did not examine areas where historical cases occurred such as Rochdale, Rotherham and Telford. Apparently it says it is impossible to say whether there is an ethnic or religious component to such offenses, claiming the police did not record the ethnicity of offenders.

Well, pull the other one, it's got bells on.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Great exposé of the Lysenkoism that jester, Fauci, et al. have foisted upon us:

The Decimal Point that Blew Up the World

The paper that article references:

Public Health Lessons Learned From Biases in Coronavirus Mortality Overestimation

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"I don't see color" is a racist statement. No exceptions. Even if you can't hear color, either.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Justice League cartoon, 2003, Season 2 Episode 11, "A Better World"
https://fmovies.wtf/film/justice-league.lr95z/80w512v

masks, even.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

A meme-vaccine for a meme-virus.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

After the court-ordered forensic examination of Antrim County Michigan's voting machines and tabulators revealed a 68% error rate in the mechanized vote counting-- the judge ordered a 'risk-limited audit'.

Video, photos, & testimony has now emerged from the audit-- showing:

*the security seals on the tabulator machine ports were broken-- rendering the machines insecure.

*The lock blocking the thumb port on one tabulator was missing, allowing the Dominion software to be changed. (This contradicts a Dominion official testifying that the tabulators were locked.)

*The tape which seals the steel collector box to the Dominion machine was removed, allowing access to the ballots inside, such as the same ballots being run through the machine repeatedly.

*"Mr. DePerno was stunned by the number of blank ballots that were mixed in with actual ballots, saying that he believes he observed more blank ballots in the recount than there are registered voters in Antrim County."

*Members of the public who volunteered in the audit-- noticed 138 ballots with write-in votes-- all in the same handwriting.

*Video shows the volunteers attempting to report the 138 suspicious ballots-- being shut-down by the Michigan Secretary of State Official who told them it was not their role to object to those ballots. Insisting they add those votes to the official totals:
https://rumble.com/embed/v9dpj1/?pub=4

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... im-county/

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:
As for my former IRL 'friends'... no one came for me. To help pull me thru.
People suck.... and I am people.

When I have been at my worst, my wife berates me and tells me to suck it up. When I cry over a broken relationship (with my brother for example) she tells me to stop being foolish. I remember when this first happened in a big way. I was on the launch team working for a car company...I was being attacked professionally for some stuff that was happening and some bosses where lying about me to slander me. It was really rough. I was scared and pissed and I started crying on the phone as I explained this to my wife. She told me she was tired and hung up. I was at a really low point and she hung up. No weak man for her.... no way. She only wants me when I am strong and capable. It was a really shocking phone call... but it taught me a lesson and she has never changed. She loves me when I am strong and attacks me when I am weak.

I was talking with my daughter and son-in-law and the subject came up about how the women in our life want to be cared for. My son-in-law said... "Well maybe she will not take care of me as well as I take care of her." and I said.... "Bitches don't like weak men."... I thought I would get push back... but the ladies were quiet.

To a large degree, I don't want to be taken care of. It is just my personality. I don't think it is necessarily a male or female thing. I just don't want to ask for help. So, I think the whole thing about needed to be strong is self-fulfilling. I surround myself with people who expect me to be self sufficient and strong.

and... I have really never liked people all that much. How can expect all those fucking bastards to give two shits about me.

John D

Post by John D »

PS... Hillary Clinton is a fucking cunt.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Man, John, I relate, I relate so much. Hang in there, pal.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The Lugenpresse on the Antrim County 'audit':
An audit of Antrim County election results Thursday gave President Donald Trump a net gain of 12 votes from the certified results in the northern Michigan county, a small gain in light of unsubstantiated allegations of mass fraud targeting the county's election software.
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 938988001/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:23 pm
When I have been at my worst, my wife berates me and tells me to suck it up.
No weak man for her.... no way. She only wants me when I am strong and capable.
She loves me when I am strong and attacks me when I am weak.
That's cuz she's incredibly weak herself, and is petrified you might not be available every time she needs you save her from drowning. Some might call this "enabling" on your part, I'd say tactfully the relationship is "asymmetric"; bluntly, "parasitic" in nature.

It was like that with my BPD ex. She could be incredibly affectionate and ostensibly tried to 'help' and 'pitch in' with things. But never emotionally -- that was always a one-way street, and she could be quite callous and mean in response any display of emo vulnerability by me. I was her emotional life raft, her own private 24/7 crisis hotline.

Even now, years after I broke off all contact, I'll still get the occasional text or late night phone call from her -- when her dad died, when she was under wildfire evac notice last summer. I'm still the one she reflexively feels the need to cling to in those moments.

I was talking with my daughter and son-in-law and the subject came up about how the women in our life want to be cared for. My son-in-law I said.... "Bitches don't like weak men."... I thought I would get push back... but the ladies were quiet.
Well, women do like strong, confident men. Which is why feminists are so miserable. Hold open a door for a feminist some time: it's amazing how they love it and hate it at the same time. But mentally and emotionally stable women also appreciate sensitivity and emotional honesty in men.

If you're gonna go the needy-and-fucked-up route, at this point you might as well find yourself some hot young chick with daddy issues. You'll still have to ride the crazy train, but you'll be far more appreciated. That, and the hot young part.

To a large degree, I don't want to be taken care of. It is just my personality. I don't think it is necessarily a male or female thing. I just don't want to ask for help. So, I think the whole thing about needed to be strong is self-fulfilling. I surround myself with people who expect me to be self sufficient and strong.
I'm the same way. It's my job to take care of others, and I'm very uncomfortable asking for help or even receiving it unsolicited.

My shrink told me types like us are the ones who end up in LT relationships with needy, fucked-up people. They desperately need what we offer, and we feel compelled to give it to them while denying it to ourselves. Like I said: highly asymmetric.

My current GF is a 'fixer' -- she's generous and kind and always trying to make things right in other people's lives. She appreciates my strength, and calming influence when she's down, but in turn she's very supportive and understanding whenever I get the blues, am discouraged, etc. -- even though I feel I should 'suck it up' in those moments. Plus, she's always offering to drive over and hold a horse or the other end of a fence board. She wants to buy me all sorts of super expensive stuff, which I can't accept. I did let her get me the Ruger Mini-14. I felt guilty, but it made her happy and it's a fucking awesome gun.

Anyway, if you don't want to go the daddy-issue route -- admittedly, a scenario with both high upsides and downsides -- maybe flirt with age-appropriate chicks at the range. But seriously, tovarich, include yourself on the list of people you take care of.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: She wants to buy me all sorts of super expensive stuff, which I can't accept.
Heh.

My ex, a fairly wealthy individual, bought me the PC I'm currently using right now - a few quid shy of a five grand gaming rig. I broke up with her two or three days later (it was a long time coming) but when I offered to return it to her, she told me to shove it up my arse.

Didn't need to tell me twice.

So long and thanks for all the fish, biatch.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b2/1e/5a ... d7b8da.png

Anyway, I just popped on to say Merry Chrimbo. I'll probably be too drunk to post anything until January 3rd/4th :)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: Anyway, I just popped on to say Merry Chrimbo. I'll probably be too drunk to post anything until January 3rd/4th :)
I predict a few days after that, you'll sober up and have an epiphany.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Found footage of the “false claim” PZ-dash.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:06 pm

My ex, a fairly wealthy individual, bought me the PC I'm currently using right now - a few quid shy of a five grand gaming rig. I broke up with her two or three days later (it was a long time coming) but when I offered to return it to her, she told me to shove it up my arse.

Didn't need to tell me twice.

So long and thanks for all the fish, biatch.

Anyway, I just popped on to say Merry Chrimbo. I'll probably be too drunk to post anything until January 3rd/4th :)
Sounds like you are fairly flexible - either physically or in your interpretation of the imperative.

Nevertheless (and Notwithstanding)...a Hearty Happy Holiday Hogmanay to you and the Hoary Host of Hounds...

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

A third donor has been found, so it looks like we're aiming for a mid-February start to the transplant. I might get home in time for Miata season!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

screwtape wrote: A third donor has been found, so it looks like we're aiming for a mid-February start to the transplant. I might get home in time for Miata season!
Probably better than anything I'll be getting for Xmas.

Best of luck with your new parts.

John D

Post by John D »

screwtape wrote: A third donor has been found, so it looks like we're aiming for a mid-February start to the transplant. I might get home in time for Miata season!
May your future be blessed by excellent doctors!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Do you have to choose which one to take?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Kinda like Blind Date, with Cilla?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

John D wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:23 pm
Service Dog wrote:
As for my former IRL 'friends'... no one came for me. To help pull me thru.
People suck.... and I am people.

When I have been at my worst, my wife berates me and tells me to suck it up. When I cry over a broken relationship (with my brother for example) she tells me to stop being foolish. I remember when this first happened in a big way. I was on the launch team working for a car company...I was being attacked professionally for some stuff that was happening and some bosses where lying about me to slander me. It was really rough. I was scared and pissed and I started crying on the phone as I explained this to my wife. She told me she was tired and hung up. I was at a really low point and she hung up. No weak man for her.... no way. She only wants me when I am strong and capable. It was a really shocking phone call... but it taught me a lesson and she has never changed. She loves me when I am strong and attacks me when I am weak.

I was talking with my daughter and son-in-law and the subject came up about how the women in our life want to be cared for. My son-in-law said... "Well maybe she will not take care of me as well as I take care of her." and I said.... "Bitches don't like weak men."... I thought I would get push back... but the ladies were quiet.

and... I have really never liked people all that much. How can expect all those fucking bastards to give two shits about me.
You've hit upon a men's rights talking point there. Boys are discouraged from displaying "toxic masculinity" which seems to include ruggedness and stoicism. They are enjoined to become more girl like. They are taught that this is what society and women want from them. When they act accordingly in adulthood they find very quickly that a man's worth, even to the very same people who indoctrinated him, is in his usefulness to others and strength in a crisis. If as a man you need to cry don't do it in front of a feminist.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: Kinda like Blind Date, with Cilla?
There's norra lorra options.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Say it loud: Lizzo is "fat and beautiful."

If this doesn't give you a stiffie, you're a hater.

Loaded_for_boar.jpg
(64.92 KiB) Downloaded 1952 times

Paypal me US$50 each by end of day, or I post another Lizzo pic tomorrow.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

You're very up to date on Lizzo's TikTok drama!

Last week, she admitted that she wasn't feelin' so sexy, looking at pics of her enormous self.

She said she was doing a 10-day smoothie detox fast.

The 'no fat chicks' crowd was too happy to hear her admit it.
The fat-positive people squeeeeeeeeeeal'ed at her.

Apparently there have been seismic reverberations... many fat fingers drum-sticking on keyboards...

as she lodges herself back into the fold(s) of her fatkin...

and casts a mountain of shade on those who think losing weight is a good idea.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Lsuoma wrote: Do you have to choose which one to take?
Donor #1 had bad veins and lived near a centre that does not insert central lines for harvesting.
Donor #2 had elevated liver function tests, and had drunk his/her way through lockdown (that does not matter at all to me, but if the elevated LFTs were due to a hepatitis virus, I don't need that kind of gift)
Donor #3 looks clean so far

Third time lucky, eh?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Best of British to you.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Quelle surprise. The Swedes are a bit concerned that maybe their "much lauded" Covid strategy was perhaps the wrong approach to dealing with the disease.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:58 pm
PS... Hillary Clinton is a fucking cunt.

Huh durrrrrr, yo!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Screwy - if you don't like the offered liver, do you get to fry it with onions and bacon?

Keating

Post by Keating »

Just got cock blocked by the Sydney WuFlu outbreak

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Keating wrote: Just got cock blocked by the Sydney WuFlu outbreak
Up your game.

/ducks

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: Huh durrrrrr, yo!
I am robbing this image for future shit-posting hilarity.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

I know it's bullshit but it's currently all over twatter & facebook...

https://charts.idrlabs.com/graphic/4-ax ... ,23.6&l=EN

https://www.idrlabs.com/4-axes/test.php

John D

Post by John D »

(I must have lost male points because I don't watch sports)
Personality: normal 67%
(good to know I am mostly normal... I wonder exactly what part is not normal and who is really 100% normal)
Lifestyle: traditional 100%
(I guess that being a hard atheist and anti-authoritarian doesn't make any difference)
Political: right-wing 73.6%
(I guess... these days being a capitalist makes you right-wing)

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Lsuoma wrote: Screwy - if you don't like the offered liver, do you get to fry it with onions and bacon?
It's probably well-marinaded. But it's not the liver I want. Just some stem cells from the bone marrow.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 11.59.52 AM.png
(135.15 KiB) Downloaded 1836 times
every time I thought the question was phrased too poorly to make sense, i left the slider in the middle & hit 'next'. Also I pretty-much couldn't be bothered to slide it more than one notch. funny result

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Interestingly, that test is available in American English and Turkish. For shit and giggles, I took it in turkish and it turns out my gender axis is 79.2 likes fat women with mustaches /20.8 likes little boys.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: I wonder exactly what part is not normal
they seem to be using 'abnormal' as a synonym for 'neuroticism'-- which includes feeling: anxiety, worry, fear, anger, frustration, envy, jealousy, guilt, depressed mood, and loneliness, shyness, and feeling self-conscious.

Those traits are negative-- but they are pretty normal.
NOT being prone to them is also normal.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

For realz:
Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 9.28.37 AM.png
(111.04 KiB) Downloaded 1812 times
I like to cook: does that make me traditional or feminine?

The Trad vs. Woke axis seemed almost entirely based on whether you accept trans lunacy.

As John notes, RIght-Wing vs. Left-WIng is rather capitalism vs. socialism.

I noticed they used the Euro socialist symbol for 'left-wing'. Has anyone contemplated the Orwellian connotation of that symbol? O'Brien asking you to imagine socialism as 'a fist holding a rose, smashing your face forever.'

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I like to cook: does that make me traditional or feminine?
It depends upon the blondeness of your braids.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The Trad vs. Woke axis seemed almost entirely based on whether you accept trans lunacy.
Worse... it's based on whether someone-else accepts trans lunacy:
"I have been attracted to someone who identified as being non-binary with regards to their gender identity."
Rose McGowan in the 1990s ✓, Miley Cyrus ✓...

...fucking Grimes 'identifies' as gender-neutral-- so I guess that makes Elon Musk an SJW?

Emma 'Mattress Girl' Sulkowicz sez she's non-binary-- so the guy she accused of rape is LGBT?

my favorite is this bio...
"Camille Paglia is a transgender person who was able to accept and overcome her mental disease."
I find that highly attractive! ✓✓✓

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

So does still fapping to Ellen Page make you queer?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I like to cook: does that make me traditional or feminine?
It depends upon the blondeness of your braids.
It depends on whether my braids are blond or blonde.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Service Dog wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The Trad vs. Woke axis seemed almost entirely based on whether you accept trans lunacy.
Worse... it's based on whether someone-else accepts trans lunacy:
"I have been attracted to someone who identified as being non-binary with regards to their gender identity."
Rose McGowan in the 1990s ✓, Miley Cyrus ✓...

...fucking Grimes 'identifies' as gender-neutral-- so I guess that makes Elon Musk an SJW?

Emma 'Mattress Girl' Sulkowicz sez she's non-binary-- so the guy she accused of rape is LGBT?

my favorite is this bio...
"Camille Paglia is a transgender person who was able to accept and overcome her mental disease."
I find that highly attractive! ✓✓✓
Speaking of, Eddie Izzard finally made his announcement of ma'am status. I thought he'd been "out" ages ago, but nope, apparently he's just made up his mind. As if his body needed convincing or something. I suppose it needed coaxing. Or maybe it just needed the proper timing? Who can say. Wikipedia has already changed all his pronouns in their article, as per instructions. Actor? Actress? It's all the same. We have always been at war with Eurasia.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

You guys .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh ma sides!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: So does still fapping to Ellen Page make you queer?
When you start fapping to Eddie Izzard, I'd ask that question again...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: So does still fapping to Ellen Page make you queer?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Super.

Let your freak flag fly.

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: For realz:

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 9.28.37 AM.png

I like to cook: does that make me traditional or feminine?

The Trad vs. Woke axis seemed almost entirely based on whether you accept trans lunacy.

As John notes, RIght-Wing vs. Left-WIng is rather capitalism vs. socialism.

I noticed they used the Euro socialist symbol for 'left-wing'. Has anyone contemplated the Orwellian connotation of that symbol? O'Brien asking you to imagine socialism as 'a fist holding a rose, smashing your face forever.'
Assuming I've inserted the image correctly...

https://charts.idrlabs.com/graphic/4-ax ... ,44.2&l=EN

I appear to be a less right wing version of Matt. I like cooking too. No braids, though.

Pseudomonas

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

From CNN:
But the fact that a defeated President is even hearing theories about imposing martial law in the Oval Office is unfathomable in the world's oldest, most influential democracy.
"Oldest"?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Just in case anyone is looking for a few chills on a long winter evening...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Bloody Sikh's, coming from here, feeding their drivers.

Um...what?

(Our Sikh community put the rest of us to shame. Routinely.)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Formidable.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pseudomonas wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:26 am
I appear to be a less right wing version of Matt. I like cooking too. No braids, though.

Pseudomonas
I'm also 0.3% more of a man than you.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Pseudomonas wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:26 am

Pseudomonas
I'm also 0.3% more of a man than you.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/g4S2Eoaa ... /giphy.gif

:lol:

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Great...more diversity:
https://phys.org/news/2020-12-species-m ... rests.html

Actually, when I was a child (longer ago than last week, I SWEAR), we had jokes about elephants in trees. For example: Q Why do natives run through the jungle between 2 PM and 4 PM? A: That’s when the elephants jump out of trees. Q: What’s black and sticky and found between elephant toes? A: Slow running natives.

Don’t mind me...I’ve been up for two days and am getting lulu.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

If you are male and not married (with the requisite 2.4) to a womanly woman of the female persuasion, and also if you have any truck with this new fangled indoor plumbing thing - then any declaration as to being traditional should be considered tentative at best.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote: If you are male and not married (with the requisite 2.4) to a womanly woman of the female persuasion, and also if you have any truck with this new fangled indoor plumbing thing - then any declaration as to being traditional should be considered tentative at best.
I feel pretty traditional then. Not sure about the truck. Or the truncated child-torso.

My 92 year old father in law told me (breathlessly) tonight that Trump had an airborne regiment ready to drop on Washington once the court had declared the election fraud “treason”.

He’s from South Africa, so I extend him some leeway.