You is all a bunch of poofs!

Old subthreads
Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: You is all a bunch of poofs!

Post by Ape+lust »

shoutinghorse wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote: I've heard on Twitter he was yelling Allahu Akbar at the time.
Don't know if it's true...
He was yelling "All you had to do was pay me, six hundred quid, all you had to do was fucking pay me ya bastards" or words very close, clearly audible in the second vid. Admittedly it was in a scouse accent and to the untrained ear it might sound like some kind of Arabic gobbledygook.
Anyway, any decent sharia abiding goat fucker in the UK wouldn't sully their hands with some good honest work. Not when there's Jihad to be fought. Inshallah.
He probably should've yelled something that sounds Arabic. That is, if he wants the cops to act like they haven't seen anything :(

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

shoutinghorse wrote: Go to a West Ham v Millwall game if you wanna see some smirking, one poor cunt nearly got grinned to death a few years back. Proper norty it woz. :?
Yeah, and that useless fucker Sadiq Khan is doing nothing to combat the rise in smirk crimes. It's gotten that bad, folks have started wearing "sneer-proof" goggles and "anti-grin" helmets.

You couldn't make it up...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape, is your new avatar the result of some foul Laden/Myers genetic fuckery? It's deeply disturbing.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Lsuoma wrote: He's pretty handy with that digger, isn't he? Or is it she? BTW, Apers, I can't decide if you new avatar is less or more disturbing than the old one...
I'm reprising old stuff as avatars. I've got enough to have a weekly avatar for more than 20 years :D

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

Hunt wrote: Just so long as people keep in mind what "gender" actually connotes, I'm fine with it. "Gender is a social construct".
The problem is that it is never used to mean only socially constructed differences. It is always made to do too much work and confuse the issue.

I would divide the subject four ways:
1) Male-female differences which are entirely cultural products - eg: men's shirts button up one way, women's shirts the other.
2) Sex linked differences where exceptions are common - eg: men tend to be more aggressive than women, but if you pick a man and woman at random then 40% of the time the woman will be more aggressive.
3) Sex linked differences where exceptions are unusual.
4) Sexual characteristics normally useful for telling apart men and women.

Gender is made to stand for everything from 1-3 and possibly 4. It is not a useful term for thinking clearly.

B.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Bhurzum wrote: Ape, is your new avatar the result of some foul Laden/Myers genetic fuckery? It's deeply disturbing.
Haha! That hadn't occurred to me. It does look like a mix of those two. No, I tried to make Peez as Simpson-esque as I could and wound up with a creepy mutant.

https://i.imgur.com/WyLNcLC.jpg

John D

Post by John D »

Hunt wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote: But, I guess I went overboard when I said there where only two genders. Now I am the monster... not Heather’s parents who kicked her out of the house. My daughter says I am denying Heather’s right to exist and I am like... wtf... she can come and stay at my home and I will cook them dinner... but no... I have to agree to call them a them or I am a monster. Fuck
1) There are two sexes, male & female, and zero genders;
2) If Heather is drinking your wine, she needs to put up with your shit. There's a rule about that.
Just so long as people keep in mind what "gender" actually connotes, I'm fine with it. "Gender is a social construct". Fuckin A. If only they kept with the definition, all would be fine. "Sex" and "gender" as two non-overlapping categories is a perfectly logical system. If "woman" is co-opted into the semantics of gender, then saying that transwomen are woman is also fine. It's only when the two realms cross, sex and gender, that confusion arises. "A woman is a female human" "Trans-women are women". Divide by zero error.
I think that part of what is bothering me is that my daughter now has a new crew of fuck buddies that live in Indianapolis (a 5 hour drive). She is in love with at least one of them, a barely employed FTM trans man. My kid is talking about moving in with the "crew" and is talking about having a baby with said transman (the specifics of how this will be done is not yet determined). There has been some discussion that one of her gay male friends would make a fine donor but I think he is not so keen on fatherhood.

The Indianapolis crew is made up of said FTM transman, one bisexual female (who even says she is female), and one non-gendered biological female (who presents as female but insists on a non-gendered pronoun). Note: If you do not accept that she is non-gendered then you are denying her very existence.

and so... my daughter who was recently suicidal and now divorced is already falling in love with a bunch of people who have more problems than she does. This is not a good thing for her mental health in my opinion. My daughter knows that I don't think she should be falling in with another fucked up bunch of mental patients. But... she has a kind of compulsion to seek out the most fucked up people and then make them her project to fix. She never looks for someone to help her fix herself. She seeks out troubled people instead.

and so.... her plan to work part time and travel the country in her RV are starting to already unravel. She has been planning for six months to live part time in my house and part time on the road. She could do this since I provide a secure, clean, cost free place for her to use as home. But, if she thinks she can move in with the "crew" and also continue with her travel plan she will fail. I think she knows this.... but she can't help herself. She needs some demented friends and fuck buddies to fill in her emptiness (pun intended).

The whole thing is making me sad and worried. Being the grandfather of a baby born into this mess... and located 5 hours away, is very troubling to me.

and I didn't tell youall that my daughter has found a new local boyfriend who is married and has two kids. My daughter is planning to meet his wife in the next few days. Fucking hell.... you can't make this shit up.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

John, have you considered (very) late term abortion? Just a thought...

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Fegg wrote:
Hunt wrote: Just so long as people keep in mind what "gender" actually connotes, I'm fine with it. "Gender is a social construct".
The problem is that it is never used to mean only socially constructed differences. It is always made to do too much work and confuse the issue.

I would divide the subject four ways:
1) Male-female differences which are entirely cultural products - eg: men's shirts button up one way, women's shirts the other.
2) Sex linked differences where exceptions are common - eg: men tend to be more aggressive than women, but if you pick a man and woman at random then 40% of the time the woman will be more aggressive.
3) Sex linked differences where exceptions are unusual.
4) Sexual characteristics normally useful for telling apart men and women.

Gender is made to stand for everything from 1-3 and possibly 4. It is not a useful term for thinking clearly.

B.
Yeah, there's a lot of confusion about what "gender" even means. "Gender studies" scholars readily admit that the term is confusing, although they chalk it up to the "fluid" nature of "gender".

Indeed there are big differences between completely culturally contextual differences, biological tendencies, and the bimodal (very close to binary) nature of sexual dimorphism for the association of genital phenotype and the presence or absence of an X chromosome in the genotype.

For some completely cultural differences, like clothing, or the association of a color to a sex, the idea that they're "social constructs" isn't too far-fetched. But in some examples of sexual differences the line of what is cultural and what isn't is blurred, and in other examples there's little to no cultural influence.

The SocJus pushes forth the idea that every difference between the sexes which isn't a perfect binary (which can be extended to cover all differences) is just a product of society. That's a pretty retarded idea. Sexual dimorphism in size among many species of non-human animals isn't a perfect binary: there is a degree of overlap, just like in humans. This doesn't mean that sexual dimorphism in non-human animals is a "social construct" of course.

Conversely some differences in activities which many, even those not in the SocJus, consider only or partly a product of society are actually present in non-human animals. Young rhesus monkeys tend to show differences in the use of toys according to their biological sex: males tend to prefer "wheeled" toys, while females tend to prefer "nurturing" toys.

Differences in body features are unlikely to be the product of society, even when there is overlap: there might be tall women and short men, but the fact that men tend to be taller of women is pretty constant across cultures. When it comes to differences in behavior there probably are biological and cultural components, and it's not easy to tell where biological ends and culture begins. The use of makeup, for example, certainly has a cultural component, since it varies significantly across cultures, but there is compelling evidence that there are biological drives shaping how men and women differ in how they use makeup.

Overall, the broad category of "gender" is probably inadequate to describe the reality of differences between the sexes, even if those differences are restricted to behavioral ones, and especially so if you define gender as a social construct.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote: But... she has a kind of compulsion to seek out the most fucked up people and then make them her project to fix. She never looks for someone to help her fix herself. She seeks out troubled people instead.
If she is a co-dependent, as well as displaying these behaviors herself, then this is going to be incredibly difficult/impossible for you to fix.

She needs to figure it out for herself.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

jugheadnaut wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:41 pm
Tendentious tribalist is tendentious tribalist.
As I recall you are the passive aggressive asshole that was whining at me for labeling you. When I went and found the post it turned out you were totally wrong, but you seem to be fine with labeling me as a tribalist. If you have something factual to debate me with go for it. Otherwise fuck off.
No idea what you're talking about. I have no shortage of issues with you, but labeling me was never among them. What post are you referring to? I took a vacation between Christmas and New Year's and didn't go spelunking for old posts when I returned, and you're apparently too dim to use the quote functionality properly so it wouldn't have appeared in my notifications. If I accused you of something demonstrably false, I'll be happy to go look it up and apologize if true, but it's far more likely you're mischaracterizing whatever transpired. You may also want to look up "passive aggressive" as it doesn't mean what you think it means.
Well seeing as you can't spend the 5 minutes or less or are too stupid to use the search function allow me to do it for you. Do read this carefully it will show you that you were full of shit right from the start.
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=545&p=481580&hilit ... on#p481580
As you see I didn't lump you in with the demented Clinton death game as you had accused me. When I asked you to find the quote you didn't. When I looked up the quote and responded to you you apparently ignored it even though you were around as little as a few days later. Don't bother engaging me in future, you are a waste of time.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

I need to hang out somewhere else. This place is becoming silly.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Head of Women's Equality Party resigns because it is too white, able, middle calss, etc.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Code: Select all

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-46962112

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Lsuoma wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Head of Women's Equality Party resigns because it is too white, able, middle calss, etc.

Code: Select all

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-46962112
LoL indeed.

"Let my people go!", to coin a phrase ...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote: Go to a West Ham v Millwall game if you wanna see some smirking, one poor cunt nearly got grinned to death a few years back. Proper norty it woz. :?
Yeah, and that useless fucker Sadiq Khan is doing nothing to combat the rise in smirk crimes. It's gotten that bad, folks have started wearing "sneer-proof" goggles and "anti-grin" helmets.

You couldn't make it up...
LoL, indeed, particularly as it's well trodden ground:

Art imitating life? Chicken & the egg? Only the Shadow knows for sure ...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Hunt wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote: But, I guess I went overboard when I said there where only two genders. Now I am the monster... not Heather’s parents who kicked her out of the house. My daughter says I am denying Heather’s right to exist and I am like... wtf... she can come and stay at my home and I will cook them dinner... but no... I have to agree to call them a them or I am a monster. Fuck
2) If Heather is drinking your wine, she needs to put up with your shit. There's a rule about that.
Just so long as people keep in mind what "gender" actually connotes, I'm fine with it. "Gender is a social construct". Fuckin A. If only they kept with the definition, all would be fine.
Sort of. Think it suggests the too common tendency to lose sight of the difference between the map and the territory. Words are, of course, entirely "socially constructed", the "facts" they denote generally aren't. You might note the Merriam-Webster definition for "gender" which is, I think, one of the more sensible and coherent offerings on the table:

Definitions_Gender_MerriamWebster.jpg
(121.5 KiB) Downloaded 311 times

Methinks it's not at all unreasonable to argue that a great many "psychological traits" have a great many roots in biology and in genetics, and are not at all "socially constructed".
Hunt wrote: "Sex" and "gender" as two non-overlapping categories is a perfectly logical system. If "woman" is co-opted into the semantics of gender, then saying that transwomen are woman is also fine. It's only when the two realms cross, sex and gender, that confusion arises. "A woman is a female human" "Trans-women are women". Divide by zero error.
Amen to that. Conflating the two categories is frequently the pretext or precursor for some egregious ideological prestidigitation, or, at best, careless and problematic equivocation. My own kick at that kitty (cis & trans), my own analogy for the sex & gender dichotomy (and never the twain shall meet, though that might be a bit moot ...):

DiscussionOn_Transgender_Issue_Y180728A.jpg
(161.16 KiB) Downloaded 312 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Everyone who says Nathan Phillip's age doesn't add-up correctly... to have served in Vietnam...

is making a problematic, amerikkkanormative assumption...

about Which Side he was on.

https://i.imgur.com/8k3UGDo.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
John D wrote: But... she has a kind of compulsion to seek out the most fucked up people and then make them her project to fix. She never looks for someone to help her fix herself. She seeks out troubled people instead.
If she is a co-dependent, as well as displaying these behaviors herself, then this is going to be incredibly difficult/impossible for you to fix.

And you need to resist being a co-codependent, John. For your own good and for hers, you must set firm boundaries.

It's not uncommon for people to avoid facing their own issues by surrounding themselves with folks who are even more fucked up. And her sex escapades sound like an addiction or perhaps stimming to counter her depression. She needs professional help. Getting her to commit to that will be hard enough, but good luck finding a therapist nowadays who isn't a Reichian hedonist or themselves a polyfuckerist.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Prompted by a recent Pit reference I dropped by Nugent's. Oh dear!
Nugent wrote:I went to see Kate Smurthwaite’s solo show Clit Stirrer at the Workman’s Club in Dublin last night, introduced by Margo Carr. The show is a roller-coaster of darkness and laughs, mixing intelligent political commentary with creative puns, and reminding us which is more important.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Washington Post issues a retraction:

"Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly said that Native American activist Nathan Phillips fought in the Vietnam War. Phillips served in the U.S. Marines from 1972 to 1976 but was never deployed to Vietnam."

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Canada's own version of The Grauniad, known locally as The Globe & Mail, continues to push the original version of the MAGA cap VS, the indigenous marine:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion ... -phillips/

Published 30 minutes ago. Either our news is several days behind the times, or it suits them to prefer the narrative offered by the viral version.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Creepy incels. They should start a new crowdfunding campaign called #GoFuckMe, where they compete for an all-expenses paid trip to a whorehouse with their sadly hilarious tales of woe.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

And you need to resist being a co-codependent, John. For your own good and for hers, you must set firm boundaries.

It's not uncommon for people to avoid facing their own issues by surrounding themselves with folks who are even more fucked up. And her sex escapades sound like an addiction or perhaps stimming to counter her depression. She needs professional help. Getting her to commit to that will be hard enough, but good luck finding a therapist nowadays who isn't a Reichian hedonist or themselves a polyfuckerist.
She is seeing a therapist every other week since she moved in with me. She is treating her ADD with meds.... Adderall. Her head-shrinker is open to poly stuff... so... yeah.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Hello comrades. I return, fully fitted with a new liver following my transplant. 1 week out from surgery and feeling alive. This is hard work so just to let you know it went well. Write more later days maybe.

CaptainFluffyBunny

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Hello comrades. I return, fully fitted with a new liver following my transplant. 1 week out from surgery and feeling alive. This is hard work so just to let you know it went well. Write more later days maybe.
Glad to hear it. Get well.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:44 pm
Hello comrades. I return, fully fitted with a new liver following my transplant. 1 week out from surgery and feeling alive. This is hard work so just to let you know it went well. Write more later days maybe.
Good news so far! Don't exercise it too much, and the best of recoveries.

John D

Post by John D »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Hello comrades. I return, fully fitted with a new liver following my transplant. 1 week out from surgery and feeling alive. This is hard work so just to let you know it went well. Write more later days maybe.
Fantastic news.... now it is time to drink that old bottle of scotch!!! no... wait....

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Cheers!, Conc

CaptainFluffyBunny

John D wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Just so long as people keep in mind what "gender" actually connotes, I'm fine with it. "Gender is a social construct". Fuckin A. If only they kept with the definition, all would be fine. "Sex" and "gender" as two non-overlapping categories is a perfectly logical system. If "woman" is co-opted into the semantics of gender, then saying that transwomen are woman is also fine. It's only when the two realms cross, sex and gender, that confusion arises. "A woman is a female human" "Trans-women are women". Divide by zero error.
I think that part of what is bothering me is that my daughter now has a new crew of fuck buddies that live in Indianapolis (a 5 hour drive). She is in love with at least one of them, a barely employed FTM trans man. My kid is talking about moving in with the "crew" and is talking about having a baby with said transman (the specifics of how this will be done is not yet determined). There has been some discussion that one of her gay male friends would make a fine donor but I think he is not so keen on fatherhood.

The Indianapolis crew is made up of said FTM transman, one bisexual female (who even says she is female), and one non-gendered biological female (who presents as female but insists on a non-gendered pronoun). Note: If you do not accept that she is non-gendered then you are denying her very existence.

and so... my daughter who was recently suicidal and now divorced is already falling in love with a bunch of people who have more problems than she does. This is not a good thing for her mental health in my opinion. My daughter knows that I don't think she should be falling in with another fucked up bunch of mental patients. But... she has a kind of compulsion to seek out the most fucked up people and then make them her project to fix. She never looks for someone to help her fix herself. She seeks out troubled people instead.

and so.... her plan to work part time and travel the country in her RV are starting to already unravel. She has been planning for six months to live part time in my house and part time on the road. She could do this since I provide a secure, clean, cost free place for her to use as home. But, if she thinks she can move in with the "crew" and also continue with her travel plan she will fail. I think she knows this.... but she can't help herself. She needs some demented friends and fuck buddies to fill in her emptiness (pun intended).

The whole thing is making me sad and worried. Being the grandfather of a baby born into this mess... and located 5 hours away, is very troubling to me.

and I didn't tell youall that my daughter has found a new local boyfriend who is married and has two kids. My daughter is planning to meet his wife in the next few days. Fucking hell.... you can't make this shit up.
Yikes, I was feeling bad because my oldest trashed the wife's Mercedes. Sounds like your daughter is headed for trouble. I cannot believe that so many people buy into the polyamory thing. I don't think it can work for nearly anybody. But it's trendy, and must sound exciting to the naive. Also a real snazzy way to avoid commitment and the work involved in a deep relationship. As somebody else pointed out here, she's ducking her own problems in dealing with others.

Is she seeing a therapist, a sensible one? Most therapists graduating recently are full-blown SJWs, with accompanying unscientific and trendy beliefs. Many simply validate a client's feels and keep them in a semi-permanent adolescent state. If you found a good therapist, maybe she would agree to seeing him/her? That's about all you can do, short of being ready for her next disaster. Sorry to hear she likely won't be making her trip. Get her a copy of Travels With Charley by Steinbeck and I See By My Outfit by Peter Beagle. Lesser-known road adventure books. Might be inspiring.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

Creepy incels. They should start a new crowdfunding campaign called #GoFuckMe, where they compete for an all-expenses paid trip to a whorehouse with their sadly hilarious tales of woe.
Seems like this guy has found a way to lose his virginity. Just not the way he intended.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Great news. Now let's get drunk. (Sorry, I had to.)

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

screwtape wrote: Canada's own version of The Grauniad, known locally as The Globe & Mail, continues to push the original version of the MAGA cap VS, the indigenous marine:

Published 30 minutes ago. Either our news is several days behind the times, or it suits them to prefer the narrative offered by the viral version.
Some media outlets are still doubling down, on the basis that the kids were still wearing MAGA hats, and were mostly white, and Catholic....therefore GUILTY.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Great news. Arnie and the Gang wish you well.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

They keep finding feminists and other guests so fucking demented and SJWish, they make you root for Piers Morgan.

[I like how the feminist argues that strippers can become successful online entrepreneurs, instead!]

free thoughtpolice

Sounds like good news. Hope you get a full recovery soon. :D

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Glad to hear it, matey. Make sure you take it easy!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

98% of this video is stuff everybody has already heard... but I like hearing her say it.
2% (the bit comparing the MAGA boys to Baby Hitler) is a fresh hit of dankness.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Good to hear and happy for you. Rest up and taker easy.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
screwtape wrote: Canada's own version of The Grauniad, known locally as The Globe & Mail, continues to push the original version of the MAGA cap VS, the indigenous marine:

Some media outlets are still doubling down, on the basis that the kids were still wearing MAGA hats, and were mostly white, and Catholic....therefore GUILTY.
And the Hordelings at TFA have pretty much declared wearing a MAGA cap a crime in itself.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

I was beginning to worry! Come back soon! I'll save you a slab of Peez's hide.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CommanderTuvok wrote: They keep finding feminists and other guests so fucking demented and SJWish, they make you root for Piers Morgan.

[I like how the feminist argues that strippers can become successful online entrepreneurs, instead!]

Boy, that was a waste of time. At no point did anyone actually strip.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

That's great news.

In other news today, foreign tourist wakes up in a bath of ice in a dingy hotel room ...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I'll drink to that!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Dollar Shave Club takes its turn. I like this one the best.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Boy, that was a waste of time. At no point did anyone actually strip.
Here, allow me to scratch that itch, m'boy...

OK, not strictly "stripping" as such but it's a great video/track.

It could be worse, I could have linked the uncensored "Happiness in slavery" video...mwuhaha!

free thoughtpolice

KiwiInOz wrote:
That's great news.

In other news today, foreign tourist wakes up in a bath of ice in a dingy hotel room ...
The trick is to abuse your liver and other organs to the point that you aren't a target.
pro tip

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: The trick is to abuse your liver and other organs to the point that you aren't a target.
pro tip
Going full Scottish - you never go full Scottish!

https://i.imgur.com/jskZr.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Bhurzum wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: The trick is to abuse your liver and other organs to the point that you aren't a target.
pro tip
Going full Scottish - you never go full Scottish!

https://i.imgur.com/jskZr.jpg
I prefer the full Scotch, especially the finest blends. Best buzz and least hangover :drool: .
Alas, despite not being a bagpipesucker by heritage I am open minded enough to appreciate some fine peat enhanced spirtual water. :burn:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I prefer the full Scotch, especially the finest blends. Best buzz and least hangover :drool: .
Alas, despite not being a bagpipesucker by heritage I am open minded enough to appreciate some fine peat enhanced spirtual water. :burn:
I'm going to get so much shit for this buuuut...I hate whisky! Just the smell of it gives me the boak. Nah, I'll have vodka, tequila or gin, you can keep the whisky.

Aaand "plastic jock" in 3...2...1...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Yikes, I was feeling bad because my oldest trashed the wife's Mercedes. Sounds like your daughter is headed for trouble. I cannot believe that so many people buy into the polyamory thing. I don't think it can work for nearly anybody. But it's trendy, and must sound exciting to the naive. Also a real snazzy way to avoid commitment and the work involved in a deep relationship. As somebody else pointed out here, she's ducking her own problems in dealing with others.

Is she seeing a therapist, a sensible one? Most therapists graduating recently are full-blown SJWs, with accompanying unscientific and trendy beliefs. Many simply validate a client's feels and keep them in a semi-permanent adolescent state. If you found a good therapist, maybe she would agree to seeing him/her? That's about all you can do, short of being ready for her next disaster. Sorry to hear she likely won't be making her trip. Get her a copy of Travels With Charley by Steinbeck and I See By My Outfit by Peter Beagle. Lesser-known road adventure books. Might be inspiring.
I would not recommend Mark Vonnegut's The Eden Express.

FInd a therapist who practices CBT. Most of the rest is complete shite.

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

I don't see how cock and ball torture will help. I'm no expert, though.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Mr. X, Indeed wrote: I don't see how cock and ball torture will help. I'm no expert, though.
You asked for it...

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

Bhurzum wrote:
Mr. X, Indeed wrote: I don't see how cock and ball torture will help. I'm no expert, though.
You asked for it...

Nice...

Although Reznor has a better eye.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Great News!

SM1957

Post by SM1957 »

All the people who mocked conservatives who were shocked by a shaving firm's advert claiming all white males were bullies who sexually assaulted women and who had to be kept in check by African-Americans.

And then went on to demand the head of a white schoolboy because he smirked and wore a red cap.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Nice. I’ll check the pantry for fava beans and a nice chiantI.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Mr. X, Indeed wrote: Nice...

[vimeo.com/89249440]
Tune!

franc

Post by franc »

Old man died 2:30 am New Years Day.

I am nowhere near competent enough to describe what has happened between then and now. Mostly because no one would believe it. In the short term tho' -

Letter to a Russian camgirl -
My balls are like those funny African testicle pictures you see - they are like watermelons and hang off the chair and are getting a rash from the carpet. Saving them for someone special.