Fuck off, Jamie!

Old subthreads
MarcusAu

Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I haven't lost a boner this fast since THE CRYING GAME.
Joker boner.gif
(103.06 KiB) Downloaded 368 times

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:08 am
So I hear their are some guys on this board that are attracted to trannies.

It turns out Lauren Southern wasn't joking when she said she was a man.
The whole channel is remarkable.

John D

Post by John D »

This is topical.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Slightly awkward scenes at Aretha Franklin's funeral, with massive racist and loon Louis Farrakhan grinning his way through proceedings, and an ever-increasingly zombified Bill Clinton looking on.

A right Chain of Fools.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

free thoughtpolice wrote: So I hear their are some guys on this board that are attracted to trannies.

It turns out Lauren Southern wasn't joking when she said she was a man.
That narration made it sound like one of those ASMR videos from the other day. Either way, Brive is tumescent right now.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Along with most of the people in that video.

Ah, allegedly, I suppose...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D

Post by John D »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Slightly awkward scenes at Aretha Franklin's funeral, with massive racist and loon Louis Farrakhan grinning his way through proceedings, and an ever-increasingly zombified Bill Clinton looking on.

A right Chain of Fools.
But did you see Gladys Knight? Fantastic. Just ignore the face of that ass Jessie Jackson behind her.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:23 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:06 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:42 pm
John D wrote: Link to Jordan's daughter's blog. I don't know if a meat diet is good for me, but it is hard to believe it is not working for her.
http://mikhailapeterson.com/2018/08/13/ ... n-lambert/
It's easy to believe she's enjoying a big placebo effect. In the long run, however, an all-meat diet is gonna wreck her.
IMHO, no one diet works best for everybody, but trying to sell her all-meat diet on her daddy's fame looks a bit huckster-like.

I had a vegan roommate once in college, helluva nice guy, so as not to offend him I stopped eating meat in the house. Weeks go by, and I'm sure I've caught mono or something worse. I know it can't be the diet because I'm taking the supplement, getting enough veggie protein. Then my dad visits, we go to lunch and I have a bacon cheeseburger. Instant bliss, I felt like superman. I didn't eat meat in the house while he lived there, but I've never dined out so much in my life.
Is she trying to sell anything? I thought she was just realating her experience and encouraging people to experiment with elimination diets.
https://www.thecut.com/2018/08/jordan-p ... -meat.html
Basically a hit piece. She is understandably very keen on publicising her experiences but I don't see her selling the diet. She does not seem to me to promise any fundamental info about the diet in her consultations that can't be gleaned from her blog or from other free resources. The consultations seem to be about holding people's hands through dietary changes. The claim that JP "advertised" his diet on Rogan is pure bullshit. He is very cleqr about not having any concrete evidenciary basis for the general efficacy of the diet. The SJW media see Mikhaila Peterson as a way to get to her father. Many of the criticisms of her stretch credibility. To insinuate that she never had arthritis is idiotic when you look at her history. The placebo accusation is also pretty unlikely given the severity of symptoms and length of time that they've been absent. It's not easy to see how the placebo effect can stop bones from disintegrating.

Nutrition is one of those areas of medicine where the accepted wisdom is being shown to be mistaken. The evidence against the food pyramid and the medical view of animal fats and cholesterol is very strong. From what I have gleaned thus far it seems that the dietary deficiencies predicted to accompany a carnivore diet are not materialising. For instance, the suspicion is that it is not the lack of other sources of nutrients like vit C alone that causes scurvy , but the presence of carbs which increase the requirement for C beyond that which meat can supply.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

ThreeFlandedJavis: What do you think about her claim that disease only exists in humans an domesticated animals?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:50 pm
ThreeFlandedJavis: What do you think about her claim that disease only exists in humans an domesticated animals?
Perhaps she holds the common belief that wild animals don't suffer widely from the array of autoimmune ailments, allergies and inflammations that plague humanity. I don't know if that is true and it seems foolish to state it as fact. It is a standout comment for anyone wishing to discredit her although it says very little about her diet or allegations that she is "hucksterish". Why do you ask?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

So,

I Worked With Avital Ronell. I Believe Her Accuser.

This in my opinion is the money shot:
There is a phrase for all of this: cultish subjection. It comes from a book called Complaint, released this year, in which the author writes of graduate school as a kind of indentured labor. “I was a painfully earnest baby scholar,” she recalls, “dedicated, conditioned for every sort of servitude, understanding that doing time, whether in graduate school or as part of a teaching body, amounted to acts — or, rather, passivities — of cultish subjection.”

The author’s name is Avital Ronell.
But wait!

There is more!

First though, as usual I suggest that you shitlords followw the link, read the whole thing for contex etc. etc.

There is one more thing I am seeing more and more frequently now. This (bold, underline are mine) for example :
They’ve watched as their professors play favorites, as their colleagues get punished for citing an adviser’s rival, as funding, jobs, and prestige are doled out to the most obedient and obsequious. The American university knows only the language of extortion. “Tell,” it purrs, curling its fingers around your IV drip, “and we’ll eat you alive.”
Another recent example here (this person apparently really believes in magic BTW)

The Kek Wars, Part Two: In the Shadow of the Cathedral
As your prospective flunkeys climb over one another, kicking and clawing their way toward a sharply limited number of positions of wealth and influence, any weakness becomes a weapon in the hands of rivals. You thus can count on getting the best, the brightest, and—above all—those who have sedulously erased from their minds any tendency to think any thought not preapproved by the conventional wisdom. Your candidates will be earnest, idealistic, committed, ambitious, if that’s what you want them to be; ask them to be something else and you’ll get that, too, because under the smiling and well-groomed facade you’ve got a bunch of panicked conformists whose one stark terror is that they will somehow fail to please their masters.
And here:

Population Immiseration in America (this is Peter Turchin of Cliodynamics & Elite Overproduction notoriety).
Third, many economic statistics have to be taken with a grain of salt. Government agencies are often under substantial political pressure to put a positive spin on the statistics they publish. Many economists work hard to please the economic elites and other powers-that-be, because that’s how you get ahead in that profession.
Arguably, there is nothing new in the proposition that you have to kiss arse to get ahead, I am just seeing it more openly acknowledged from completely disparate sources.

Or perhaps, it was always there, and I am now just seeing it?

free thoughtpolice

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Perhaps she holds the common belief that wild animals don't suffer widely from the array of autoimmune ailments, allergies and inflammations that plague humanity. I don't know if that is true and it seems foolish to state it as fact. It is a standout comment for anyone wishing to discredit her although it says very little about her diet or allegations that she is "hucksterish". Why do you ask?
Here is her quote to put it in context:
“Mikhaila has absolutely no nutritional qualifications.”
This is true. I’m very open about it. I’m also not concerned about it. I’m not going to go to a school run by either the pharmaceutical companies or the food companies to learn about how eating grain is healthy. Or that the cause of most disease is unknown but here are some drugs that’ll fix you!

The only animals that are really sick in the animal kingdom are us, and the animals we feed. Doesn’t that tell you something? Maybe we don’t know everything yet?
She sounds like some of those kooks that contemporary medicine is useless and is just by big medicine scam to rip off people so she can't be bothered to study or to consider as useful.
Her idea that non human undomesticated animals are free from disease is just wrong.
If this is any indication of the value she is giving for $90/hour than she is just as worthless and dangerous as a huckster, even if she honestly believes her own bullshit.
In the 1970s there was a fad diet that was popular in my part of the world called the Arnold Ehret mucuosless diet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Ehret
I gather the theory was that protein caused mucous, which caused disease. Apparently he found that if people don't consume much protein, they don't produce mucous. And because diseased people produce a lot of mucous, mucous is what causes the disease.
When i was a young man in the 1970's a book came out about this BS and there was a book that convinced people to fast and only eat fruit. I knew several people that followed this diet for a while and it didn't kill them, but they were young so a year or less may not show an immediate result.
This fad happened for a few years and a study that tracked 2 large hospitals in Vancouver found 45 unnecessary deaths in one year that were linked to that diet.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brittany is “suspect”. :lol: :lol:

some guy

Post by some guy »

The Orbit: activity during the month of August.

So I stopped by "The Orbit" to see what was new. It looks like for the month of August, a whopping three (3!) authors of the 24 blogs had managed to put up a "substantive" post this month. One blogger put up 4, one put up 3, and one put up one. Total number of reader comments to those August posts: 10 8 5 3 1 0.

Among the missing was Alex Gabriel, who reappeared after a 18 month hiatus in July (prompted by Miri hosting him in a podcast) to declare "I am back!", but then apparently decided that he would promptly disappear again.

Also missing was The Orbit's newest blogger, Juhem Navarro-Rivera. He came on board in May, put up several posts over the next month and a half (a couple actually were interesting, about religion issues, although most were reposts of stuff from an older blog) but since June has gone silent. (I'm guessing because he finally figured out that the way to fit in as a blogger at The Orbit is to host a blog but not actually post anything.)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: ThreeFlandedJavis: What do you think about her claim that disease only exists in humans an domesticated animals?
Free thought, I’ve missed your regular Stormer updates. If you have been lax on your engagement quota maybe you could place this on the spectrum from alt-lite to hardcore identitarianism to full Alt Right through to actual Nazi. Extra marks for showing your workings.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

some guy wrote: The Orbit: activity during the month of August.

So I stopped by "The Orbit" to see what was new. It looks like for the month of August, a whopping three (3!) authors of the 24 blogs had managed to put up a "substantive" post this month. One blogger put up 4, one put up 3, and one put up one. Total number of reader comments to those August posts: 10 8 5 3 1 0.

Among the missing was Alex Gabriel, who reappeared after a 18 month hiatus in July (prompted by Miri hosting him in a podcast) to declare "I am back!", but then apparently decided that he would promptly disappear again.

Also missing was The Orbit's newest blogger, Juhem Navarro-Rivera. He came on board in May, put up several posts over the next month and a half (a couple actually were interesting, about religion issues, although most were reposts of stuff from an older blog) but since June has gone silent. (I'm guessing because he finally figured out that the way to fit in as a blogger at The Orbit is to host a blog but not actually post anything.)
At least they all get an equal share of the profits.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: ThreeFlandedJavis: What do you think about her claim that disease only exists in humans an domesticated animals?
Free thought, I’ve missed your regular Stormer updates. If you have been lax on your engagement quota maybe you could place this on the spectrum from alt-lite to hardcore identitarianism to full Alt Right through to actual Nazi. Extra marks for showing your workings.

Ask and ye shall receive Wally B. Rive. Also look for some Stormfront stuff. I'm sure you will like it.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:19 pm
some guy wrote: The Orbit: activity during the month of August.

At least they all get an equal share of the profits.
This year's Orbitcon is going to be LIT.

free thoughtpolice

A sensible diet is totally nazi.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1255996-3/

free thoughtpolice

Makes no mention of his good deeds in killing millions of babies that resident libertard douchebag John D snivelled about even though it was a good thing it was a good thing. Otherwise some pretty good altlie journalism her,
https://dailystormer.name/commie-in-the ... e-country/

free thoughtpolice

Excuse my typos. Probably gluten poisoning I'm getting from the beer I'm drinking. I need to switch to alcoholic beverages made from beef. :drool:

free thoughtpolice

Ask and ye shall receive Wally B. Rive. Also look for some Stormfront stuff. I'm sure you will like it.
I've watched as much as I can be bothered with from your video.It is just recycling reports of immigrant violence and the therefore it is bad.
I've seen it many times before, and I don't disagree with a lot of the observations. Is that what you think is going to enlighten me to the real truth?
Maybe if you were a little more self aware and a better listener to what people are telling you may discover that people that you think are deluded and not able to absorb your special wisdom are aware and don't need you to keep repeating this hollow rhetoric. Are you trying to hypnotize or brainwash us or what?
btw. do you have a Martin Kessler/Richard Spencer haircut? I hear they are fashionable lately.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Makes no mention of his good deeds in killing millions of babies that resident libertard douchebag John D snivelled about even though it was a good thing it was a good thing. Otherwise some pretty good altlie journalism her,
free thoughtpolice wrote: Makes no mention of his good deeds in killing millions of babies that resident libertard douchebag John D snivelled about even though it was a good thing it was a good thing. Otherwise some pretty good altlie journalism her,
Are you drunk or something? I just never liked McCain. He wore his overt pompous patriotism on his sleeve and used it to spend tax money on EVERYTHING. Just doesn’t match my view of what Murcia is about. I just don’t think he made us better... mostly he made us worse. Just my 2c. And kiss my pimple covered as you fuck wad.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I've watched as much as I can be bothered with from your video.It is just recycling reports of immigrant violence and the therefore it is bad.
I've seen it many times before, and I don't disagree with a lot of the observations. Is that what you think is going to enlighten me to the real truth?
Maybe if you were a little more self aware and a better listener to what people are telling you may discover that people that you think are deluded and not able to absorb your special wisdom are aware and don't need you to keep repeating this hollow rhetoric. Are you trying to hypnotize or brainwash us or what?
btw. do you have a Martin Kessler/Richard Spencer haircut? I hear they are fashionable lately.
I was actually genuinely interested in the labeling conundrum. Especially as labels are often at the centre of disputes. The report seemed to straddle identitarianism and alt right with race used as a proxy for culture. Normally I’d place the iconoclast as alt right but within the European content what’s AR is the USA veers to AL. Hmm Thanks though for your time, apologies if it was wasted.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

That wasn’t clear. :x

What I meant was that the Alt Right in the USA is clearly nothing more than racist and delusional lite Nazis. Even the alt lite there hanker for a weird discrete sliver of a past state. This probably because America has a long term complex relationship with race and seperate cultures bound by an identity based on a unique and fairly extreme form of exceptional civic nationalism. A distrust of Europe, non conforming religion and an origins story based on rebellion and the frontier has/had a fueling role here too.

European and Commonwealth countries seem to have more tightly defined ethnic/cultural identities. So hard Alt Right appears there more like an extremely delusional interpretation of a more reasonable lite proposition. And Alt Lite itself appears like a measured expression of a historically-based identitarianism.

So it’s interesting to try and label the iconoclast. I don’t think USA labelling works. Within Europe, I don’t see him going full blood and soil. But his fairly reasonable identitarian points are couched in a mixture of culture AND race ....

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

One day soon, someone is going to ace a math test like this:

Q: What is the square root of 17?

A: You're a racist.

And why not? It works everywhere else.

https://imgur.com/mbU8HRt.png

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/31/flying-t ... s-7900396/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Nothing like a racist jibe with an order of side boob.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

I was away in the mountains for a week, working on the album's mix. It's almost finished and sounds awesome.

A week away, no internet connection, almost no phone coverage...paradise.

But while up there, I took the opportunity to read "We Wish to Inform you that Tomorrow we will be Killed with our Families" by Philip Gourevitch. I've read a lot about the Rwandan genocide, including Dallaire's mémoirs, and I've also watched pretty much everything that has been produced about it, from movies (Shake Hands with the Devil, Shooting Dogs, Sometimes in April, Hotel Rwanda...) to documentaries like Ghosts or Rwanda or, again, Shake Hands with the Devil (the documentary this time).

Well, I must say this book is by far the most shocking and direct account of what happened there. If anybody feels like it, just read it.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Nothing like some light, late summer reading.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:56 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
This is true. I’m very open about it. I’m also not concerned about it. I’m not going to go to a school run by either the pharmaceutical companies or the food companies to learn about how eating grain is healthy. Or that the cause of most disease is unknown but here are some drugs that’ll fix you!

The only animals that are really sick in the animal kingdom are us, and the animals we feed. Doesn’t that tell you something? Maybe we don’t know everything yet?
She sounds like some of those kooks that contemporary medicine is useless and is just by big medicine scam to rip off people so she can't be bothered to study or to consider as useful.
Her idea that non human undomesticated animals are free from disease is just wrong.
If this is any indication of the value she is giving for $90/hour than she is just as worthless and dangerous as a huckster, even if she honestly believes her own bullshit.
In the 1970s there was a fad diet that was popular in my part of the world called the Arnold Ehret mucuosless diet.
I gather the theory was that protein caused mucous, which caused disease. Apparently he found that if people don't consume much protein, they don't produce mucous. And because diseased people produce a lot of mucous, mucous is what causes the disease.
When i was a young man in the 1970's a book came out about this BS and there was a book that convinced people to fast and only eat fruit. I knew several people that followed this diet for a while and it didn't kill them, but they were young so a year or less may not show an immediate result.
This fad happened for a few years and a study that tracked 2 large hospitals in Vancouver found 45 unnecessary deaths in one year that were linked to that diet.
I am very well versed in alt med bullshit and hucksterism and what is going on here doesn't look anything like that to me. Why should she show deference to nutritionists and the med community regarding her case and others like hers when they failed to do anything for her beyond mechanically cleaning up the mess and some symptom control? She patently does not say that medicine is useless in general. In my experience the med community is very controlling when it comes to people helping themselves where they have failed. I've had the experience of having to diagnose my own food issues to tut-tutting and pomposity from doctors. My case was so clear cut that I just laughed at them. They could have just admitted that they innocently missed something and been more helpful, but they just got all lecturey and defensive.

Peterson is informing people that there is something that they can try when medicine falls short, not much more than that.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Brive1987 wrote: Nothing like a racist jibe with an order of side boob.

Racist?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

She had her name equated with tacos. Which must have been excruciating.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Nothing like a racist jibe with an order of side boob.

Racist?
Brive has gone full McIntosh. The horseshoe theory is real.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: She had her name equated with tacos. Which must have been excruciating.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/laughter.gif

OK, Brive, well played. This is a good one.

Now if your entire alt-right/alt-lite shtick was a long-trolling con with this as the punchline I'd actually respect your dedication.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I was away in the mountains for a week, working on the album's mix. It's almost finished and sounds awesome.

But while up there, I took the opportunity to read "We Wish to Inform you that Tomorrow we will be Killed with our Families" by Philip Gourevitch. I've read a lot about the Rwandan genocide, including Dallaire's mémoirs, and I've also watched pretty much everything that has been produced about it, from movies (Shake Hands with the Devil, Shooting Dogs, Sometimes in April, Hotel Rwanda...) to documentaries like Ghosts or Rwanda or, again, Shake Hands with the Devil (the documentary this time).

Well, I must say this book is by far the most shocking and direct account of what happened there. If anybody feels like it, just read it.
Careful Phil. The Clinton administration performed a negative alt right by claiming that problems with the definition of “genocide” meant it was inappropriate to use that word in connection with Rwanda. No “genocide” occurred though it was quite possible “genocidal” acts may have taken place. :(

What’s in a word ...

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/10/worl ... ocide.html

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: She had her name equated with tacos. Which must have been excruciating.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/laughter.gif

OK, Brive, well played. This is a good one.

Now if your entire alt-right/alt-lite shtick was a long-trolling con with this as the punchline I'd actually respect your dedication.
Spell that out brother.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-botc ... -franklin/

I’m just relieved justice has been done:
Ellis also apologised to Grande, her fans and Hispanic community for making a joke about seeing her name on the program and thinking it was a new item on the Taco Bell menu.

"I personally and sincerely apologise to Ariana and to her fans and to the whole Hispanic community," Ellis said. "When you're doing a program for nine hours you try to keep it lively, you try to insert some jokes here and there."
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 5016a.html

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Been away from the laptop for a few days due to a family emergency (fucking family grrr :x ) so I'm now catching up. I put PZ's daughter into google images and was shocked at the similarities between her and his one true love. :o

https://i.imgur.com/bEWQehK.png
https://i.imgur.com/uQy0OAK.png

https://www.flickr.com/photos/38541715@ ... 4300271766

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

shoutinghorse wrote: Been away from the laptop for a few days due to a family emergency (fucking family grrr :x ) so I'm now catching up. I put PZ's daughter into google images and was shocked at the similarities between her and his one true love. :o
It's been noted. It's weird. It's one of those things you find yourself not thinking about too much, for fear of discovering just how deep Myers'...issues might actually be.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote: Spell that out brother.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-botc ... -franklin/

I’m just relieved justice has been done:
Ellis also apologised to Grande, her fans and Hispanic community for making a joke about seeing her name on the program and thinking it was a new item on the Taco Bell menu.

"I personally and sincerely apologise to Ariana and to her fans and to the whole Hispanic community," Ellis said. "When you're doing a program for nine hours you try to keep it lively, you try to insert some jokes here and there."
https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 5016a.html
Yes, the threats of spelling mistakes and corny dad jokes have been vanquished. America is Great Again!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

shoutinghorse wrote: Been away from the laptop for a few days due to a family emergency (fucking family grrr :x ) so I'm now catching up. I put PZ's daughter into google images and was shocked at the similarities between her and his one true love. :o

https://i.imgur.com/bEWQehK.png
https://i.imgur.com/uQy0OAK.png

https://www.flickr.com/photos/38541715@ ... 4300271766
How old is that photo of the now vegan, Skatje, at a sushi bar?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tigzy wrote: It's one of those things you find yourself not thinking about too much, for fear of discovering just how deep Myers'...issues might actually be.
The man is a tentacle-rape-porn connoisseur, salivated over the "vulval feel" mollusks, condones bestiality with dogs & dolphins, fantasized about sex with his coeds turned into mermaids, considers a photo of a man copulating with a squid "art", cautioned that "one man's child pornography is another man's family photos", and as a teenager, used to 'experiment' in the basement with road kill.

What more is left to the imagination?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:03 am

That'll be the Rossetti who buried his (dead) wife with his unpublished poems, then later realised they were somehow too good to rot away with her and had them dug back up to recover them.

Good job she wasn't cremated.
It was fascinating in the late seventies to watch the weekend volunteers gradually exhume the old western half of Highgate cemetery - it was overgrown like an Incan temple in the jungle. Rossetti's wife's grave was uncovered there. She was ahead of her time, dying of a laudanum overdose.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: How old is that photo of the now vegan, Skatje, at a sushi bar?
2009 according to the receipt in the flickr link

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: I was away in the mountains for a week, working on the album's mix. It's almost finished and sounds awesome.

Careful Phil. The Clinton administration performed a negative alt right by claiming that problems with the definition of “genocide” meant it was inappropriate to use that word in connection with Rwanda. No “genocide” occurred though it was quite possible “genocidal” acts may have taken place. :(

What’s in a word ...

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/10/worl ... ocide.html
Yup. Clinton and the UN screwed up big time on the Rwanda thing. Dallaire was commanding the UN forces at the time that were stationed in Rwanda and warned before the killing started and begged to be able to intervene as it progressed. A lot of lives could have been saved except that the UN security council decide to do nothing.
Clinton said afterward that blocking an intervention there was the biggest mistake in his presidency and the decision haunted him afterward.
I think the idea that it was because they didn't have a clear definition of the word "genocide" wasn't the cause, but that the obstinate refusal to see that the facts on the ground actually fitted the definition. If you want to see where the definition of genocide is muddied up look no further than your altlite/altrite pals making the monumentally stupid assertion that white genocide is occurring in Canada because we had a lot of border jumpers in the last year or 2.

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote:
Are you drunk or something? I just never liked McCain. He wore his overt pompous patriotism on his sleeve and used it to spend tax money on EVERYTHING. Just doesn’t match my view of what Murcia is about. I just don’t think he made us better... mostly he made us worse. Just my 2c. And kiss my pimple covered as you fuck wad.
I would never consider kissing your pathetic ass you retard. Besides, you never take your head out of there long enough for anyone to get near it. :P

free thoughtpolice

Local woman gets pinned by deer. Needs the cops to come and save her:
https://www.cheknews.ca/woman-rescued-b ... ox-485442/

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

The two happiest people I have ever met are two bachelor brothers, who live in a cabin on top of the local mountain. No electricity, no running water, but lots of blackflies and bears; they come to town once a month on cheque day (now 60+ and 70+ respectively) with the help of a ride from a neighbour. One of them turned up on my doorstep this week with an ice-cream bucket of blueberries 'borrowed' from the field across the road. Nice of them to think of me - I was once their doctor, but that ended three years ago. The bucket lid had been well gnawed by rats but that was in a past use: the bucket itself was intact. So I made shortcrust pastry and baked two blueberry pies, and delivered one to their cabin this afternoon. I rather envy them their surroundings. They don't have to worry about the nuances of engaging with the intellectual dark web as this poor soul does.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tigzy wrote: It's one of those things you find yourself not thinking about too much, for fear of discovering just how deep Myers'...issues might actually be.
The man is a tentacle-rape-porn connoisseur, salivated over the "vulval feel" mollusks, condones bestiality with dogs & dolphins, fantasized about sex with his coeds turned into mermaids, considers a photo of a man copulating with a squid "art", cautioned that "one man's child pornography is another man's family photos", and as a teenager, used to 'experiment' in the basement with road kill.

What more is left to the imagination?
The bit where Commander Tuvok beats Meyers's bare, lard-smeared back with a knotted rope. The pure white flesh bubbles and ripples with each blow, like thick, fresh cream. Meyers grunts and his whole body heaves as the Commander hits his stride, and begins to land each blow with the force of a 4lb sledgehammer. The two men buckle and bend like pistons, Meyers stiffening as the rope lands and Tuvok doubling over, then straightening, as he wields the thick hemp snake like an Egyptian god wrestling with a supernatural python. Tuvok's sweat drips onto Meyers's back and runs off to the floor, skittering across the bacon-greased Professor's pallid skin like hundreds of tiny Olympic skaters.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote: John D wrote:
I would never consider kissing your pathetic ass you retard. Besides, you never take your head out of there long enough for anyone to get near it. :P
Haha.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:

From the clip of her talking on Rogan, it sounds like she suffers from a sever autoimmune disorder and stumbled on her diet as a way to mitigate her symptoms. If she experimented and found that certain foods cause her symptoms, that's a perfectly valid way of arriving at a relatively healthy diet, for her (and possibly people with very similar immune disorders). I also don't take issue with her writing a blog about it (although one wonders how much material you get from the realization that a bunch of foods make you sick).

Where it gets suspicious for me is if she is trying to argue that this all-meat diet that she is eating is generally healthy for everyone. There is a big difference between saying "restricting myself to meat keeps me free from acute symptoms" and saying "restricting myself to meat gets me all the vitamins and minerals I need, and dosn't cause chronic adverse health effects". You can't establish the latter statement from experimenting on yourself, and you need to know the current state of nutritional research to competently make that statement. The quote you produced also just sounds like shit from a conspiracy kook. Schools aren't "run by either the pharmaceutical companies or the food companies" and being ignorant of the current nutritional research isn't a strong position to operate from if you are trying to sell a diet, even if you think you might have reasons to disregard it in your own case.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Yup. Clinton and the UN screwed up big time on the Rwanda thing. Dallaire was commanding the UN forces at the time that were stationed in Rwanda and warned before the killing started and begged to be able to intervene as it progressed. A lot of lives could have been saved except that the UN security council decide to do nothing.
And then Dallaire went on to become an embarrassment to every professional soldier everywhere. Things go wrong. Plans don't work out. What do you do?—anything, almost anything at all rather than fold up and claim to have PTSD if you want military historians to remember you with fondness.

FFS, we train military leaders to train for success, then plan for success, then to implement those methods in the field. Maybe they work, and maybe they don't (someone said that all plans break down in the face of the enemy). If they don't work, that's when you get to show the kind of military creativity that will make you memorable. Name me a famous and respected commander who didn't have to deal with that scenario. Not one single commander since the Roman empire has had 100% success, and all of the familiar names we could recount today coped with some failures, dealt with them and went on to earn a place in history. If you want me to be charitable, Dallaire could be assessed in retrospect as having been given a limited role that he refused to go beyond. Well, fine, he can take consolation in saying he just followed his orders (as did many Auschwitz guards). In doing so he not only failed his mission; he ruined it.

He remains an embarrassment. One hopes that one of his publicised suicide attempts will be more successful than those we have already seen. He is a wretched failure of Canadian military training. His name should be erased from our history. Yes, Romeo, you are a disgrace and you should do the right thing.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Excuse my typos. Probably gluten poisoning I'm getting from the beer I'm drinking. I need to switch to alcoholic beverages made from beef. :drool:
Hmm... don't know any of those, but there is always koumys

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... -Kumis.jpg

It's fermented mares milk. Big hit in central Asia.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

So I finally got around to reading Unpacking Peggy McIntosh’s Knapsack and I can confirm that Summit N.J. does appear to be fairly privileged having dropped in for a quick visit to someone I knew there many years ago.

They also have a very poor section on the "wrong side of the tracks" which I encountered when I made a wrong turn. There are plenty of poor Whites in her home town, and it is not hard to find them.

I suspect to Peggy McIntosh they are invisible. She might see them, but they do not register. Not as people at any rate, but as a utility.

free thoughtpolice

As promised, some Daily Stormer content. I thot Ben Garrison was alt lite, but it appears he actually is alt right.
benchod garrison.PNG
(645.95 KiB) Downloaded 106 times

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

free thoughtpolice wrote: As promised, some Daily Stormer content. I thot Ben Garrison was alt lite, but it appears he actually is alt right.
benchod garrison.PNG
I must have missed the request for some (more) Daily Stormer content?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Fine fine ... to lighten the mood how about some Ariana Grande side boob groping?

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: As promised, some Daily Stormer content. I thot Ben Garrison was alt lite, but it appears he actually is alt right.
benchod garrison.PNG
Brive made me do it. :whistle:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:43 pm
AndrewV69 wrote:
benchod garrison.PNG
Brive made me do it. :whistle:
Oh you Devil you ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

John D

Post by John D »

Old_ones wrote: The quote you produced also just sounds like shit from a conspiracy kook. Schools aren't "run by either the pharmaceutical companies or the food companies" and being ignorant of the current nutritional research isn't a strong position to operate from if you are trying to sell a diet, even if you think you might have reasons to disregard it in your own case.
Part of the problem is that the "state of the art" in nutrition is mostly complete shit. Nutrition "science" has probably killed more people than the policies of John McCain (haha) by causing obesity, diabetes, and heart disease. The low fat diet push has destroyed my confidence in the science of diet. Really. I don't know what to think most of the time and neither does anyone else.

I was pissed of the other night when some shit-ass company ran a TV ad that stated that "Half of children don't get enough Calcium, and Vitimin C and... blah... blah... blah".... and I shout at the TV bullshit. It is like the government has made claims unsupported by science so companies can sell vitamins and other useless crap.