Re: Fuck off, Jamie!

Post by Bhurzum »

I almost choked...

:lol:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

ThatsHateFacts wrote: Snipped excess quotes for brevity-

There are several ways to allow in necessary workers and/or exceptional talent without losing control of the ethnic super-majority. Temporary, restricted visas are one of those.

Immigration isn't necessarily a burden, it's mass migration of people who settle and bring incompatible cultures and sub-cultures, or come in numbers big enough to wrestle the control of the nation away from its ethnic collective, which are a problem.
Yes, but therein lies the rub-there's a reason it hasn't already been accomplished. You're pitting "the supermajority," at best an amorphous collective with a limited sense of shared values and culture against market forces. Market forces, unlike your amorphous collective tend to be ruthless and Darwinian. They also tend to win.

Further, there's no guarantee that these supermajority collective's purity are in their best long-term interests. I'm sure a lot if Neanderthals argued that their larger cranium and more powerful physique meant that mingling with Homo Sapiens Sapiens was a bad idea and would pollute the culture.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Again, I'm not arguing that we shouldn't keep out undesirables, and that people willing to blow themselves up over religious sensibilities should be excluded. But it think the whole of the discussion tends towards unnuanced extremes, and is heavily into rhetoric of impossible and draconian policies.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Not sure if this a new record, but it sure makes my Pit experience feel less like reading Stormfront.

blater.png
(26.86 KiB) Downloaded 232 times

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Thatshatefacts wrote:
Immigration isn't necessarily a burden, it's mass migration of people who settle and bring incompatible cultures and sub-cultures, or come in numbers big enough to wrestle the control of the nation away from its ethnic collective, which are a problem.
I agree with that. And vetting newcomers to ensure they aren't criminals and will become self sufficient, productive citizens. Other measures like choosing people with appropriate education and language skills should also be on the list.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

There are several ways to allow in necessary workers and/or exceptional talent without losing control of the ethnic super-majority. Temporary, restricted visas are one of those.

Yes, but therein lies the rub-there's a reason it hasn't already been accomplished. You're pitting "the supermajority," at best an amorphous collective with a limited sense of shared values and culture against market forces. Market forces, unlike your amorphous collective tend to be ruthless and Darwinian. They also tend to win.

Further, there's no guarantee that these supermajority collective's purity are in their best long-term interests. I'm sure a lot if Neanderthals argued that their larger cranium and more powerful physique meant that mingling with Homo Sapiens Sapiens was a bad idea and would pollute the culture.
The reason why immigration reform hasn't been accomplished is because powerful economic and political elites oppose it, since they'd lose money and power if it was implemented.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

On immigration and economics, here's a good article by Edwin S. Rubenstein on VDARE:
Using the analysis developed by Harvard economist George Borjas, for example, we calculated the average wage loss of native-born workers at 4.9 per cent, or $2,600 per year, due to the immigrant presence. [National Data, October 21,2003]

Lower wages do mean higher profits for native owners of capital—businesses and well-to-do Americans who derive most of their income from dividends, capital gains, and other returns to capital. It`s one reason for the increasingly skewed income distribution in the U.S.
Borjas also concludes that Mexican immigrants accounted for virtually all of the immigration-related wage reduction suffered by low-skilled native workers—and none of the immigrant-related wage impact on college graduates.

If immigrants were really needed to "do jobs that natives do not want to do" there would be no discernable impact on native wages. That`s clearly not the case.
Food for thought...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:50 am
MarcusAu wrote: ...and how do you feel about the influence of the Jews?
Well, I'm still lusting after Keren Hajioff (IDF Spokeswoman) so needless to say, I'd love to influence her. In fact, I'd influence her until dehydration claims me!

[img]https: ... pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/935962412028760072/LqN7bQnT_400x400.jpg[/img]

Seriously, I get a soggy end just...[Redacted to maintain decency]
Pass. Two blue eyes - one blew east and the other blew west ... ;-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Well, I'm still lusting after Keren Hajioff (IDF Spokeswoman) so needless to say, I'd love to influence her. In fact, I'd influence her until dehydration claims me!

<pic withdrawn for the sake of decency>

Seriously, I get a soggy end just...[Redacted to maintain decency]
I hate to put the kibosh on Hiberno-Israeli unification- but you two would spend the entire time arguing about the tip.
LoL. Scotch handful: three ... ;-)

CaptainFluffyBunny

Let me apologize for the thread creep. That said, the subject stands on its own.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

So we got a Pepe now? :twatson:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

ThatsHateFacts wrote: On immigration and economics, here's a good article by Edwin S. Rubenstein on VDARE:
Food for thought...
VDARE?

You may have overplayed your hand in your attempt to push the people in this forum to whatever the alt-right equivalent of 'wokeness' is.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Kirbmarc wrote: So we got a Pepe now? :twatson:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM0VyoVsCYg

mike150160

Post by mike150160 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:10 am
Guest_ce2f1aa9 wrote: Just to start, here's a breakdown of acid attacks per London borough:
Newham: 85 Barking&Dagenham: 63 Hackney: 45 Tower Hamlets: 41
Perhaps some figures can help us to figure out the mystery:
Newham has the youngest overall population and one of the lowest White British populations in the country according to the 2011 Census. The borough has the second highest percentage of Muslims in Britain, after the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, at 32%.

Newham: BAME: Total 218,768 (in 2011) 71.03%
Barking and Dagenham: Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: Total (in 2011) 77,525 41.70%
Hackney: Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: Total 111,653 (in 2011) 45.3%
Tower Hamlets: Black, Asian, and minority ethnic: Total (in 2011) 139,277 55%
A coincidence, surely.
Those BAME stats don't align well at all with the acid attacks stats. B&D has 50% more acid attacks than Tower Hamlets, but BAME figures for each are 63% and 41%, respectively. Plus, you highlighted a sentence which said that Tower Hamlets has the highest moslem percentage in Britain, and yet it has the fewest acid attacks in this short list. I am not necessarily disagreeing with your implied thesis, but these data are shit at proving it.

This is weak sauce, and smells of people desperate to confirm their racial suspicions.
It would also be interesting to see the raw figures for the increasing gun, knife crime etc. My understanding is that the base figures are quite low so small number increases result in spectacular percentages.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: Again, I'm not arguing that we shouldn't keep out undesirables, and that people willing to blow themselves up over religious sensibilities should be excluded. But it think the whole of the discussion tends towards unnuanced extremes, and is heavily into rhetoric of impossible and draconian policies.
What the fuck do you mean by "impossible & draconian policies"?

Seems like nuking Mecca (and Ankara) - from orbit, etc ;-) - is the only practical solution, particularly given things like:

We should be giving some serious thought to the idea that Islam is "flatly incompatible with democracy & human rights", and be planning and acting accordingly - like deporting the mother-and-or-goat-and-children-fucking lot. You, and others who haven't seen this posted here yet, might want to read my elaboration on the theme:

Can Islam, Sharia and a Secular Democracy coincide?

Though I kind of suggested "coexist" instead of "coincide" - the Editors there wanted to temper the claim - and the only reasonable answer is "when pigs fly", and "when the lion lays down with the lamb".

And you might also check out: Child Brides in Turkey

Trump may be a bit of a loose cannon - though still clearly the lesser of two weevils by a long shot - but there's more than a little justification for him reading the Riot Act to that turkey Erdogan - so to speak:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Steersman!

And here I was making reference to population transfers and unhygenic korans earlier.

Hope you have been keeping well...

dogen

Post by dogen »

ThatsHateFacts wrote:

The reason why immigration reform hasn't been accomplished is because powerful economic and political (((elites))) oppose it, since they'd lose money and power if it was implemented.
FTFY, amirite?

:hankey:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
ThatsHateFacts wrote: On immigration and economics, here's a good article by Edwin S. Rubenstein on VDARE:
Food for thought...
VDARE?

You may have overplayed your hand in your attempt to push the people in this forum to whatever the alt-right equivalent of 'wokeness' is.
You read any part of the article? Seems to make some good points.

You might consider not judging the book by the cover or even by many pages within it. Relative to which - not to say "apropos of" ... ;-) - you might want to take a gander at:

"Mea Culpa: Voltaire didn’t say what I attributed to him- a neo-Nazi did; still, though he was wrong about the Jews, he wasn’t wrong in principle"

And to kind of round out my set of "unpopular opinions" - another classic one of which is this - with another which has some relevance, fascism, or at least the principle behind it, gets an undeservedly bad press ... ;-)

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

We need DaveDooDoo to make the day complete.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote: Steersman!
Cheers! :obscene-drinkingcheers: :-)
MarcusAu wrote: And here I was making reference to population transfers and unhygenic korans earlier.
Do tell, though I hope it was supportive of both; welcome to the barricades. :-)
MarcusAu wrote: Hope you have been keeping well...
Just been agivin' er. :-) Filling, moving, and stacking 6 to 8 tons of sand for sand bags, although that was over a period of several weeks - still not bad for a guy into his eighth decade :-) . The interior of BC experiences fairly severe flooding every year, and that's a yearly obligation, although I wonder how many more I can manage.

And pitching an article idea to Quillette, and rattling the cages of various #TransLoonies and gender essentialists; see Lindsay Shepherd's recent article at The Post Millennial and my comment thereat. Plus finalizing a lengthy Mathematica Demonstration on, ta da, "Boolean and Genetic Networks" - fascinating concepts; not yet published but submitted and under review so I'm hopeful it will be. But those interested might check out my Sudoku Demo for the same platform - kind of developed to illustrate logical arguments.

And one must not forget about all of the "counting the bees in their hives" I've been doing - just that is a full time job ... :-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

dogen wrote:
ThatsHateFacts wrote: <snip>

The reason why immigration reform hasn't been accomplished is because powerful economic and political (((elites))) oppose it, since they'd lose money and power if it was implemented.
FTFY, amirite?

hankey
Not all elites are Jewish. Many of the people (directly) benefiting from illegal immigration of Mexicans are, apparently, white non-Jewish Republican farmers who aren't unhappy with paying starvation wages to field hands drawn from those ranks.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Sure is a lot of 'ethnic realtalk' going on a t'pit at the moment. It's weird - it's almost like a sudden influx of an invasive, supremacist culture, or something.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy wrote: Sure is a lot of 'ethnic realtalk' going on a t'pit at the moment. It's weird - it's almost like a sudden influx of an invasive, supremacist culture, or something.
I warned you guys...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Tigzy wrote: Sure is a lot of 'ethnic realtalk' going on a t'pit at the moment. It's weird - it's almost like a sudden influx of an invasive, supremacist culture, or something.
Not that there's any substance at all to it ...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
I warned you guys...
Yeah. Once you start laying a few pipes, the next thing is Auschwitz ...

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Kirbmarc wrote:
I warned you guys...
Brive's vanilla milkshake brings all the goys to the yard.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Kirbmarc wrote:
I warned you guys...
Yeah, but you also warned about Sargon, which hasn't noticeably affected the pit. I don't think anybody went any direction they weren't already headed.

But it is annoying and repetitive and not really the proper forum for blood and soil politics, IMHO. Cue Brive calling us snowflakes, despite the fact that he's the one melting.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Really?

Post by Really? »

Kirbmarc wrote:
I warned you guys...
Yeah, but you also warned about Sargon, which hasn't noticeably affected the pit. I don't think anybody went any direction they weren't already headed.

But it is annoying and repetitive and not really the proper forum for blood and soil politics, IMHO. Cue Brive calling us snowflakes, despite the fact that he's the one melting.
After years and years of the left making race such a big issue, doesn't it make sense that the majority would follow suit? Jobs and college admissions, etc. are now doled out on the basis of race and gender to some extent and race/gender is all the media talks about. I can see why people would want to participate in that discussion according to their own viewpoint, especially when it is perfectly acceptable in mainstream discussion to call them pieces of shit based on their race.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Bhurzum wrote: I almost choked...

:lol:
If self-awareness were currency, Meyers would be the world's poorest man. Those blokes who dive into human shit to unblock sewers in Delhi would be having a whip round for him.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

He knew it was all over when the fat lady sang.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7qDSOvf ... /giphy.gif

CaptainFluffyBunny

Really? wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
I warned you guys...

After years and years of the left making race such a big issue, doesn't it make sense that the majority would follow suit? Jobs and college admissions, etc. are now doled out on the basis of race and gender to some extent and race/gender is all the media talks about. I can see why people would want to participate in that discussion according to their own viewpoint, especially when it is perfectly acceptable in mainstream discussion to call them pieces of shit based on their race.
The root of the problem isn't foreigners. It is idiots like SJWs and white guilt. If you focus on demonizing other cultures and races, you're playing their game and they have more support.

Imagine if Trump hadn't said that he was going to stop people from Muslim countries, but instead said he was going to institute a comprehensive test for all foreigners that was scientifically tested to detect terrorists. That could have been sold with minimal opposition, despite the fact that it would exclude a good many Muslims.

Again, I want people that share my values. Would you rather have a hard-working Chinese or Somali that was anti-SJW, or a brain-dead white American Millenial that thinks communism is really cool and that their are infinite genders? It's about values, regardless of skin color or origin.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Captain, is the criticism necessarily "demonizing" foreigners and other races? Is it "demonizing" to point out that crime rates have increased in certain places and to point out certain demographic shifts?

Yes, I agree that values are the important thing, but we also need to prioritize our criticism. What should receive the bulk of our attention? The thousands of victims of black on black crime or the handful of black people shot by white police each year?

Keating

Post by Keating »

I just want immigration rates significantly lowered. I don't particularly mind if my neighbour is Chinese, but I do think having one of the fastest growing population rates in the West will lead to disaster. I'd be ecstatic if we had only natural population growth for 20 years.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Really? wrote: After years and years of the left making race such a big issue, doesn't it make sense that the majority would follow suit? Jobs and college admissions, etc. are now doled out on the basis of race and gender to some extent and race/gender is all the media talks about. I can see why people would want to participate in that discussion according to their own viewpoint, especially when it is perfectly acceptable in mainstream discussion to call them pieces of shit based on their race.
It's all the BBC ever seems to talk about, aside from Brexit (though the race/immigration issue figures large in that as well). You know, I switched on BBC News 24 this morning to find Chloe Tilley - a rather dull popsy known for occasionally fronting the Victoria Derbyshire show - interviewing some slack jawed Eloi mooncalves from that Love Island thing everyone keeps going on about, and I swear to god, she ventured to ask them why there aren't enough ethnic minorities on Love Island, and that it surely has a 'problem with being too white'. I admit, it did make me fulminate inwardly and impotently as I munched on my toast, but damn, look at this shit:

1. Assuming that something which is too white is a problem of some sort. When it isn't. It just isn't. It's no more a problem than the fact that a Nigerian show would likely be too black. So shut up Chloe Tilley, you absurd shit.

2. She's raising this issue with with former contestants from Love Island. Chloe, these people are not chosen for their incisive socio-political insight. They're chosen because they are sexually incontinent, highly malleable pretty dullards, and on such basis the producers hope they'll get some facile drama with lots of vacant-eyed sex, which the mong viewership will share breathlessly all over social meejah.

3. It's fucking Love Island. The televisual equivalent of ruminant fodder. Nothing about it matters anyway. So fuck off.

I decided to teach the BBC a lesson by switching over to ITV, only to find that haemorrhoidal buddha Eamon Holmes and his missus Ruth Wotsit indulgently interviewing some crazed bunny boiler who had chucked buckets of pigs blood all over her cheating husband's stuff. They all seemed to find it most amusing, and it was - naturally enough - entirely lost on them that if it had been a bloke who had thrown all that porcine plasma over his cheating girlfriend's stuff, then it would have been weird and disturbing and not at all chucklesome.

*sigh*

Fuck my televisual life.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

The issue there is the SJW narrative. How would reducing immigration stop morons on the BBC talking about the ethnic make-up of Love Island? That's the insanity most of us are railing about.

free thoughtpolice

Shatterface wrote: The issue there is the SJW narrative. How would reducing immigration stop morons on the BBC talking about the ethnic make-up of Love Island? That's the insanity most of us are railing about.
But what happens if a mob of muslims murders Lauren Southern and Faith Goldy? Where would we get our truthful unbiased journalism from? :drool:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:58 am
Funny, tho, a lot of Brive's complaints about Australia seemed to center on the Chinese. Do they roam the streets of Sydney peddling opium and debauching white woman or are they law-abiding? ' Cause in my neck o' the woods Asians (as we separate them from middle-eastern folk) generally tend to be more law-abiding, not less.
Hate Facts intrusion into the “just like old times” Pit is hilarious. Captain, you don’t even know where to start with your rebuttal. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And all Kirb can do is peek over the parapet with a fucking nazis - I told you so. :lol: :lol:

In contrast to pedantry, it’s been a refreshingly cogent facts based argument. In short, Hate-facts are pretty much out of our feels-orientated league. Having bullied him into a named account, it would be hilarious to see who scrambled for the pillowfort option. A litmus test of sorts. Matt’s Daily Stormer quip was out of character and rare a lapse of judgement.

Captain. This attempted segue is as clumsy as it is obvious. Facts answered the social issue. The quantum imperative has also been documented. Join the dots between the two.

http://i.imgur.com/LW7zF7K.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
I warned you guys...
http://i.imgur.com/JjL7eVh.jpg

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Funny, tho, a lot of Brive's complaints about Australia seemed to center on the Chinese. Do they roam the streets of Sydney peddling opium and debauching white woman or are they law-abiding? ' Cause in my neck o' the woods Asians (as we separate them from middle-eastern folk) generally tend to be more law-abiding, not less.
The problem with the Chinese is the huge quantity of Chinese money buying up property in relatively small economies. Result is a huge surge in prices making property unaffordable for the locals and worrying security issues as a lot of the property bought is effectively owned by the Chinese government, or will be when the property owners are prosecuted in China for their criminal activities.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

That awkward moment (for some) when uncomfortable facts and ideas appear on the Pit. :)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
The problem with the Chinese is the huge quantity of Chinese money buying up property in relatively small economies. Result is a huge surge in prices making property unaffordable for the locals and worrying security issues as a lot of the property bought is effectively owned by the Chinese government, or will be when the property owners are prosecuted in China for their criminal activities.
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
https://www.afr.com/real-estate/chinese ... 010-gyy7nd

ThreeFlangedJavis

Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:03 pm
Really? wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
I warned you guys...

The root of the problem isn't foreigners. It is idiots like SJWs and white guilt. If you focus on demonizing other cultures and races, you're playing their game and they have more support.

Imagine if Trump hadn't said that he was going to stop people from Muslim countries, but instead said he was going to institute a comprehensive test for all foreigners that was scientifically tested to detect terrorists. That could have been sold with minimal opposition, despite the fact that it would exclude a good many Muslims.

Again, I want people that share my values. Would you rather have a hard-working Chinese or Somali that was anti-SJW, or a brain-dead white American Millenial that thinks communism is really cool and that their are infinite genders? It's about values, regardless of skin color or origin.
The US is not Europe. The US has always sold itself as a nation of immigrants, which you would expect from an initially sparsely populated land ruled by immigrants. You can't really blame the Mexicans for jumping the border when big lumps of the US used to belong to them anyway. Europe is different with mostly long established cultures and customs. Europe is facing unmanageable numbers of people who just hop on boats and pitch up on the beaches because some rather stupid or irresponsible leaders have basically told them that they won't be turned away if they manage the journey. A significant number of these invaders, and that's what they really are, seem to feel entitled to freebies and have an arrogant disregard for the locals to whom they feel superior. Some immigration and exposure to foreign cultures is desirable but what is happening in Europe is closer to an invasion sanctioned by the political classes.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

dogen wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:46 pm
ThatsHateFacts wrote:
FTFY, amirite?

:hankey:
Oh, yes, this is a classic. Yes, there are many "progressive" "open borders" Jews in America (some of whom are hypocrites who support the right of Jews to hate an ethnic homeland in Israel). And of course George Soros is Jewish (not very practicing though) and he's big on globalism. So you get the Stupid Alt-Right and their parentheses games.

But you know what? It's not as easy as that. Jews are only one ethnicity among many ethnicities in the world. They have the right to their nation state, they fought for it, they got it. Good for them. Why shouldn't other ethnicities fight for the same rights? Rights which, before the "global economy", were protected by the UN?

I'll tell you what. Here's a harsh truth to swallow. The Koch brothers are NOT Jewish, Mr. Zoidberg... but Mr. Bernie Sanders is Jewish, and is not even remotely "right-wing", let alone a "Natzeee!". I normally can't stand the pretentious "free gibs/socialism is awesome" Vermont imbecile, and he's still prattling about "free college", but in this interview spelled out the program of the elite (with or without parenthesis) very clearly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

So basically all THEY (the big investors, the banks, the politicos they've paid) want is for you to open the doors, and get as many cheap laborers in as they can. Who cares if your country practically doesn't exist anymore, they can lock up their gates and leave you out to fend for yourself.

I hope you enjoy having your view of the world challenged. :o

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
So Chinese people are working in the interests of China? I'm shocked, shocked!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Tigzy wrote: I switched on BBC News 24 this morning to find Chloe Tilley - a rather dull popsy
You've basically described every BBC gal of the past 20 years.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ThatsHateFacts wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:40 am

It seems that not many people know about the H-2A and H-2B visas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-2A_visa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-2B_visa

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Not sure if this a new record, but it sure makes my Pit experience feel less like reading Stormfront.

blater.png
There's a lot of it about - 12 people ignoring so far...

free thoughtpolice

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
The US is not Europe. The US has always sold itself as a nation of immigrants, which you would expect from an initially sparsely populated land ruled by immigrants.
The US has had anti-immigrant sentiments for almost as long as it has been a country. None of the stuff discussed here is new, the same sentiments and reasons for those sentiments has changed but some similarity is still there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nativism_ ... ted_States

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The US is not Europe. The US has always sold itself as a nation of immigrants, which you would expect from an initially sparsely populated land ruled by immigrants. You can't really blame the Mexicans for jumping the border when big lumps of the US used to belong to them anyway. Europe is different with mostly long established cultures and customs. Europe is facing unmanageable numbers of people who just hop on boats and pitch up on the beaches because some rather stupid or irresponsible leaders have basically told them that they won't be turned away if they manage the journey. A significant number of these invaders, and that's what they really are, seem to feel entitled to freebies and have an arrogant disregard for the locals to whom they feel superior. Some immigration and exposure to foreign cultures is desirable but what is happening in Europe is closer to an invasion sanctioned by the political classes.
The US never managed to integrate black people, no matter how hard people tried. Black culture never mixed together with white culture, black people in America still live according to rules that are not compatible with the white majority. Hence all the black crime, black gangs, black frustrations, and requests for reparations. But those things are to be expected. You can even bargain with blacks about that. Some "gibs" here, affirmative action there, and you allow black culture to have its own spaces. In exchange you police black areas heavily, stopping black criminals (and saving more black lives than Black Lives Matter ever could, but who cares) and you SET BOUNDARIES.

What's new, and potentially damaging, is the increasing push to "diversify" white-majority areas (read: resettle black and other non-white people to make sure that there are NO white-majority areas). This isn't likely to produce anything good, only more crime, more frustrations, and a new black underclass among whites who hate them and East Asians, high IQ whites and Jews who take control and are hated by both black people and low IQ, unsuccessful (and threatened) whites. Nice job, "anti-racists".

What's ALSO happening is a push to "diversify" the US and "celebrate diversity" by bringing in millions of under-qualified, low IQ, frustrated Latinos from south of the border. They also want "gibs" and maybe even reparations (for what it's not very clear, since there was no Latino slavery, but who cares). Their arrival makes the white underclass and the majority of blacks earn less, live worse, and be even more frustrated.

But hey, Juan from Tijuana or Pedro from Tegucigalpa can pay for their abuelitas' cars now, and Mr. Rich White Guy has even bigger margin of profit. Who cares if those new immigrants never integrate either and instead turn large parts of the US into Central America with all of the problems of Central America.

Incidentally Central America stays the same, never develops, because the few with entrepreneurial spirit ran across the Rio Grande, along with a large part of their physically able (if under-qualified) working class, and if things get worse, well MORE people can get to the Land of Opportunities in the North! Growth and possibilities are infinite, and there's no end to the immigration Ponzi scheme...except when the crisis come, and now everyone is poorer and trapped in poverty.

But hey, whites can stop feeling guilty for a while, and America is Browning Which Is The Way Of The Future. That's what truly matters.

ThatsHateFacts

Post by ThatsHateFacts »

Lsuoma wrote:
ThatsHateFacts wrote:

I knew of them. That's why I said that there are ways to do things right when it comes to immigration.

The problem is that while those visas have their issues there's a continuous push to justify illegal immigration FAR BEYOND the needs of the US. DACA, amnesties, "sanctuary cities", DREAMers, etc. There's even MORE "open borders" insanity now that Trump has tried to close some loopholes and enforce US laws on illegal aliens.

What's funny is that the rich/middle class liberals who push for those things (or better yet are used by various elites to push for those things) are the first ones to move to the suburbs and stop any settlement of dirty newcomers in their precious gated communities through various loopholes and/or to commute for hours just not to live among the "diversity" they wanted so much. It's the inner city working class which had to bear the brunt of immigration, and they ended up leaving cities, too.

Now the Big Architects have found out that oops, cities are full and some areas are growing into shitholes. Their solution? Why, to DEMAND white people in white-majority areas to open the "internal borders" and stop being SO DAMN WHITE. Curiously enough this doesn't apply to elite whites. Nobody asks gated communities to open the gates and let the poor Latino illegals settle in their overpriced houses.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Am I melting, Captain? I thought I was having a good laugh while criticising some POVs, mocking certain Pitters on the basis they may just explode in an amusing way plus contributing some news - all while continuing with my general slack-jawed overview of board dynamics.

ThreeFlangedJavis

ThatsHateFacts wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:43 pm
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The US is not Europe. The US has always sold itself as a nation of immigrants, which you would expect from an initially sparsely populated land ruled by immigrants. You can't really blame the Mexicans for jumping the border when big lumps of the US used to belong to them anyway. Europe is different with mostly long established cultures and customs. Europe is facing unmanageable numbers of people who just hop on boats and pitch up on the beaches because some rather stupid or irresponsible leaders have basically told them that they won't be turned away if they manage the journey. A significant number of these invaders, and that's what they really are, seem to feel entitled to freebies and have an arrogant disregard for the locals to whom they feel superior. Some immigration and exposure to foreign cultures is desirable but what is happening in Europe is closer to an invasion sanctioned by the political classes.
The US never managed to integrate black people, no matter how hard people tried. Black culture never mixed together with white culture, black people in America still live according to rules that are not compatible with the white majority. Hence all the black crime, black gangs, black frustrations, and requests for reparations. But those things are to be expected. You can even bargain with blacks about that. Some "gibs" here, affirmative action there, and you allow black culture to have its own spaces. In exchange you police black areas heavily, stopping black criminals (and saving more black lives than Black Lives Matter ever could, but who cares) and you SET BOUNDARIES.

What's new, and potentially damaging, is the increasing push to "diversify" white-majority areas (read: resettle black and other non-white people to make sure that there are NO white-majority areas). This isn't likely to produce anything good, only more crime, more frustrations, and a new black underclass among whites who hate them and East Asians, high IQ whites and Jews who take control and are hated by both black people and low IQ, unsuccessful (and threatened) whites. Nice job, "anti-racists".

What's ALSO happening is a push to "diversify" the US and "celebrate diversity" by bringing in millions of under-qualified, low IQ, frustrated Latinos from south of the border. They also want "gibs" and maybe even reparations (for what it's not very clear, since there was no Latino slavery, but who cares). Their arrival makes the white underclass and the majority of blacks earn less, live worse, and be even more frustrated.

But hey, Juan from Tijuana or Pedro from Tegucigalpa can pay for their abuelitas' cars now, and Mr. Rich White Guy has even bigger margin of profit. Who cares if those new immigrants never integrate either and instead turn large parts of the US into Central America with all of the problems of Central America.

Incidentally Central America stays the same, never develops, because the few with entrepreneurial spirit ran across the Rio Grande, along with a large part of their physically able (if under-qualified) working class, and if things get worse, well MORE people can get to the Land of Opportunities in the North! Growth and possibilities are infinite, and there's no end to the immigration Ponzi scheme...except when the crisis come, and now everyone is poorer and trapped in poverty.

But hey, whites can stop feeling guilty for a while, and America is Browning Which Is The Way Of The Future. That's what truly matters.
To be fair black Americans can't be held entirely responsible for their plight before the civil rights movement started to level the playing field. I think that a major problem with black America is mis-identification of the causes of racial disparity. The cause is always assumed to be racism, whereas the analyses I've seen indicate that colour is not an impediment to success. Black American culture is the problem and until that is recognised the problem will continue.

ThreeFlangedJavis

By "racial disparity", I mean wealth disparity between races. Just in case that wasn't clear

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman wrote: Pass. Two blue eyes - one blew east and the other blew west ... ;-)
How dare you, sir! I'll have you know, that's rhe woman I lust love - decorum dictates that I must box your lugs now!

Put them up!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c6/55/09 ... 71ad57.jpg

Note: I'm only interested in one of her eyes and by the time I'm done with it, it'll be all but useless! :P

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Steersman wrote: Yeah. Once you start laying a few pipes, the next thing is Auschwitz ...
Speaking of which...Keren Hajioff - I'd love to lay my pipe in her Auschwitz!

https://static.timesofisrael.com/jewish ... ajioff.jpg

Oy vey!

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Just checking in to see if the pit is still labouring under the Brivepremacy of hyper-focus on r a c e.... ah very good.

Anyone know how we can make practical use of data about the criminality of black in London, given a huge number of them have been here for 3 generations,without suspending the rights of them... or are we just admitting to be force-based ethnostatists now?

Lemme know so I can update my online bios :hankey:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: You can't really blame the Mexicans for jumping the border when big lumps of the US used to belong to them anyway.
Trite.

Mexico lost Texas in 1835 to a revolt of both mexican Tejanos and American settlers, brought on by gross mismanagement and neglect of that far-flung & underpopulated province. Alta California and Nuevo Mexico, ceded in 1848, were similarly under-settled by mexicans and governed by Mexico in theory only. After its military defeat, Mexico considered it not a bad deal at all to shed those underdeveloped territories for $18 million in cash & loan forgiveness, $3 million more than Napoleon got for the larger and more fertile Louisiana Purchase.

If so many Mexicans are that keen on becoming US citizens today, we could always arrange some more annexations....

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
ThatsHateFacts wrote:

The actual number of H-2Bs issued is about double what the Cesspool of Lies lists. The visas are abused on a grand scale, for the expressed purpose of depressing salaries of native workers. I saw the abuse first-hand when I worked in high tech -- hundreds of young Indian men hired as coders, willing to work 50% more hours for 75% of what a native software engineer with a family needed to survive. And my engineer colleagues told me the code they banged out was usually sloppy, buggy, & bloated.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
Steersman wrote: Pass. Two blue eyes - one blew east and the other blew west ... ;-)
How dare you, sir! I'll have you know, that's rhe woman I lust love - decorum dictates that I must box your lugs now!

Put them up!
[img]https: ... i.pinimg.com/originals/c6/55/09/c65509d83cec49456affc5b98571ad57.jpg[/img]
Pistols at dawn? :-) Reminds me of a cartoon in Playboy, I think, many moons ago when I was a young and callow fellow. It showed initially a couple of 19th century guys standing the requisite number of paces apart with a young doe-eyed belle, presumably the proximate cause of the duel, in the background looking on. Later panels showed the guys raising their pistols to fire and then both turning and shooting her - probably poetic justice or karma. :-)

Reminds me too of reading a popularization of some novel mathematics, and the mathematicians who created it, one Evariste Galois in particular. Seems he had offended some coquette, and some "friends" of hers challenged Galois to a duel where he was tragically killed at the tender age of 20 in 1831. Some misplaced and twisted senses of honour deprived the world of a brilliant mathematician - one of the greats in various top-ten lists if I recollect correctly.
Bhurzum wrote: Note: I'm only interested in one of her eyes and by the time I'm done with it, it'll be all but useless! :P
And here I thought you were racked-up and likely to never even walk again, much less engage in such strenuous activity. Shows the power of sweet young things to raise the dead - so to speak. ;-)