In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
Bourne Skeptic

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote: But even if it is military grade, so what? The Second Amendment is about bearing arms which can be used against the government, it is not about what's suitable for deer hunting or chasing off burglars.
The Battle of Lexington & Concord happened because the British went to seize a cannon from the well-regulated militia. The 2nd Amendment has jack shit to do with private ownership of arms for private protection.

Besides, it is looking like the shooter was holding the gun illegally if it is true that his court martial counts as a felony conviction. I think the only direction you can go with this is to look at taking away the rights of certain people to possess a gun. Even that is a minefield because you are talking about taking away people's rights.
We take away rights from people all the time. Felons can't vote, or own guns. Crazy people are 5150'd.

Practically, it's impossible to keep guns out of the hands of either felons or crazies. Adam Lanza wasn't allowed to own guns, but his mom was.

Banning certain types of weapons is fine with me. But the greatest impact would be tighter controls on clearly lunatic or violent individuals. There are 100 million gun owners in the US. 99.99% of them don't go on rampages. 100% of the rampagers are whack jobs.
You should see a Dr. about that Sudden Onset Stuttering.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Phil has not been the same since his snake got necrosis and turned black.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

DrokkIt wrote: It's common sense. Even the most straight-laced touring muso is going to be away *all the time*. That means lots of long boring evenings after gigs, probably drinking and doing drugs, probably with local skirt around up for a shag.

It's absolutely the same for chicks in bands, complete access to strange road dick whenever they fancy it.

I've played in bands for decades at this point, toured Europe etc, and I've seen it countless times.

The setup this guy operates tells you precisely that he likes attention, and he has past form on cheating. It's sad for her but it is what it is- this douche was always going to fuck around no matter what, he's a young guy being showered with attention and that will tempt pretty much anyone.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

DrokkIt wrote: It's common sense. Even the most straight-laced touring muso is going to be away *all the time*. That means lots of long boring evenings after gigs, probably drinking and doing drugs, probably with local skirt around up for a shag.

It's absolutely the same for chicks in bands, complete access to strange road dick whenever they fancy it.

I've played in bands for decades at this point, toured Europe etc, and I've seen it countless times.

The setup this guy operates tells you precisely that he likes attention, and he has past form on cheating. It's sad for her but it is what it is- this douche was always going to fuck around no matter what, he's a young guy being showered with attention and that will tempt pretty much anyone.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

That song rocks so much, you all should listen to it twice.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

That song rocks so much, you all should listen to it twice.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

On the subject of gun rights, can anyone recommend any Civil War II type fiction that takes into account the overwhelming technological superiority possessed by the armed forces? I figure that even if a few states were to secede in unison and get their respective national guards to go along with it, nothing like open battles would take place. It would be a hellhole of urban fighting like we saw in Iraq with the rebels possibly being supplied by parties in the military that can't openly defect without being crushed but are still sympathetic to the cause.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I think there's a difference between something being ironic and something actually being funny.

It's ironic that the police cars that attended the church shooting have 'In God We Trust' but it's not funny and pointing and laughing is the kind of thing that would make atheists look like cunts even if the shooter wasn't an atheist.

One of the posters at Jerry's has also brought up determinism already.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

MarcusAu wrote:Phil has not been the same since his snake got necrosis and turned black.
Shouldn't have left his cock-ring on all night.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jet_lagg wrote:On the subject of gun rights, can anyone recommend any Civil War II type fiction that takes into account the overwhelming technological superiority possessed by the armed forces? I figure that even if a few states were to secede in unison and get their respective national guards to go along with it, nothing like open battles would take place. It would be a hellhole of urban fighting like we saw in Iraq with the rebels possibly being supplied by parties in the military that can't openly defect without being crushed but are still sympathetic to the cause.
Not exactly what you had in mind, but in EarthRise, by William C. Dietz, aliens conquer the planet and one group of rebels are fundie/aryan nation group holed up in Idaho. Their leader, a Harold Camping type, makes one really dumb mistake regarding technology.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jet_lagg wrote:On the subject of gun rights, can anyone recommend any Civil War II type fiction that takes into account the overwhelming technological superiority possessed by the armed forces? I figure that even if a few states were to secede in unison and get their respective national guards to go along with it, nothing like open battles would take place. It would be a hellhole of urban fighting like we saw in Iraq with the rebels possibly being supplied by parties in the military that can't openly defect without being crushed but are still sympathetic to the cause.
Not exactly what you had in mind, but in EarthRise, by William C. Dietz, aliens conquer the planet and one group of rebels are fundie/aryan nation group holed up in Idaho. Their leader, a Harold Camping type, makes one really dumb mistake regarding technology.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Shatterface wrote:The guy didn't shoot anyone the entire time he was a Christian.

It's only after he started reading WMDKitty at FA that he went mental.
Reading WMDKitty might make you want to shoot someone.
WMDKItty, for example.
If WMDKitty wasn't still posting I'd suspect xir was the shooter.

Breitbart is having a field day with this as the shooter was atheist but it has fuck all to do with his atheism.

On the other hand it's really only a matter of time before someone does start shooting people up in the name of atheism and it will almost certainly be someone like WMDKitty or some equally deranged hate-bag from FTB or the Orbit.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Hemant and Jerry's crowd are both trumpeting the fact that the guy taught vacation bible school four years ago ergo he MUST be a Christian. Forget his Facebook feed and reports from people who knew the guy that he'd become obsessed with atheism recently. Forget that, thanks to the likes of the Clergy Project, we know that there are plenty of non-believers active within the church system. And forget that four years is plenty of time for the guy's personal turmoil to lead to a breaking from his faith. And definitely, definitely forget that ex-fundies tend to be the most aggressive, fervent atheists once they deconvert (because they cope with the loss of their old identity by going all-in on their new one).

None of that's important because he was once photographed in proximity to a Bible. Definitely Christian.

Uh, not that his ideology matters at all (just in case he was atheist). Forget the ideology! It's all about guns! Hey, can you help me move this goalpost?

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Shatterface wrote:Breitbart is having a field day with this as the shooter was atheist but it has fuck all to do with his atheism.
As one of Jerry's few reasonable posters has pointed out, atheist groups jumping on the "he must have done it because he's a Christian" thing and especially their callous mockery of the dead with their Wheaton-esque prayer jabs has the potential to turn into a massive PR fail now that the press is digging into his recent history with the atheist blogosphere.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

I have heard that during the First World War, Mexico considered joining the Central Powers. In considering how that might go, a major consideration was that even if the US military were otherwise occupied, the armed population of Texas was enough to be a major headache.

On a negative side, I have also heard that there have been a number of incidences such as the collapse of the banks in recent years, where the government had to take into consideration the consequences of major civil unrest.
I figure that even if a few states were to secede in union and get their respective national guards to go along with it
Whenever this comes up, it is assumed that the Military aren't also "the people", where in fact the military tend to take the law, duty and moral responsibility very seriously. If the US suddenly found itself with a dictatorial regime, I suspect that the military would come down on the side of the constitution. It is very hard to see a situation arise where a genuine popular uprising would end up with the military vs the civilian population. And if it isn't a genuine popular uprising, then it probably doesn't deserve to succeed and it probably wouldn't go anywhere.

The US and other Western Countries have safeguards in place to prevent the police and military becoming the tools of dictators, but just because there are other safeguards to prevent these situations from arising, it doesn't mean that the safeguard of the right to bear arms should be removed. And if you are going to imagine scenarios where the right to bear arms would be needed, you really need to start with imagining a scenario where the other safeguards did fail.

In the UK, we lost our right to bear arms just less than 100 years ago. We also lost our right to defend ourselves and our property. We are now in a situation where the police are arresting people for seditious tweets which say mean things about Muslim rape gangs. In effect they obey their political masters and ignore real crime while arresting us for complaining about it. I wonder where this will go next.

I suspect that if we were an armed population able to take the law into our own hands, the police would be better servants?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I think if the shooter had recently converted to Islam Jerry, at least, wouldn't hesitate to call him a Muslim, even if he'd been an atheist until last week.

There's no evidence that religion played a part in this, and fuck anyone who thinks that people deserve to die because they are white, Christian, enjoy line dancing, or gambling, or pop music, or running a fucking marathon. The only time you deserve to die is if you are trying to kill someone else.

There's something deranged about arguing that murderers and rapists aren't responsible for their actions because determinism and therefore deserve our compassion but kids in church are asking for it because Jeebus.

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

Sunder wrote:Hemant and Jerry's crowd are both trumpeting the fact that the guy taught vacation bible school four years ago ergo he MUST be a Christian.
I'm not sure how many people here have been to VBS, but in my experience the main point is not to indoctrinate children, but to provide a fun experience, perhaps so people associate being at church with having fun.

There is usually a big presentation with a puppet/ventriloquist or magic show with some sort of moral message and some mention of God, then you spit up by age and do various arts/crafts, singing, and sports activities. I went to a church where the shop teacher at the local vocational high school got people to make wire puzzles.

B.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hemant, touchy little prat that he is, has a torrent of posts up trying to both dodge his connection to the killer, and the killer's atheism:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... -shooting/

Just passed off Kelley as "some deranged guy."

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Hemant, touchy little prat that he is, has a torrent of posts up trying to both dodge his connection to the killer, and the killer's atheism:

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

If there was any justice in the world River Phoenix would be tweeting right now, and Wil Wheaton would have choked on a bag of dicks before Star Trek: TNG.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Tweeting is the secular prayer.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Remember a couple of years back when that guy killed some Muslims over a parking space and Myers blamed Dawkins - but it turned out the killer was a fan of the Minesotta Atheist book Myers had contributed to? That's how I feel about Hemant right now. If he'd expressed sympathy about the attack instead of trying to make capital out of it he wouldn't deserve the attention he is now going to get.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

VickyCaramel wrote:
I have heard that during the First World War, Mexico considered joining the Central Powers. In considering how that might go, a major consideration was that even if the US military were otherwise occupied, the armed population of Texas was enough to be a major headache.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Sunder wrote:Tweeting is the secular prayer.
:clap:

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

VickyCaramel wrote:
I figure that even if a few states were to secede in union and get their respective national guards to go along with it
Whenever this comes up, it is assumed that the Military aren't also "the people", where in fact the military tend to take the law, duty and moral responsibility very seriously. If the US suddenly found itself with a dictatorial regime, I suspect that the military would come down on the side of the constitution. It is very hard to see a situation arise where a genuine popular uprising would end up with the military vs the civilian population. And if it isn't a genuine popular uprising, then it probably doesn't deserve to succeed and it probably wouldn't go anywhere.

<snip>
I don't disagree. On the contrary, the U.S. military leans red tribe and would be very sympathetic to any populist revolt against coastal elites. The thing is it would need to be a coordinated revolt, i.e. a full on military coup to take control of the federal government. If they pulled it off, there's still no civil war with pitched battles between equally matched blue and red armies. The secessionists just win. If they don't have that coordination, say if most soldiers are sympathetic but not sufficiently so to break chain of command and only a few bases defect, they'd still be squashed in a head to head conflict involving any combined effort of the remaining forces. They'd be forced to go all Red Dawn on us.

https://desolationofblog.files.wordpres ... 256347.png

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Hemant, touchy little prat that he is, has a torrent of posts up trying to both dodge his connection to the killer, and the killer's atheism:

Let's see. To the best of my recollection Hemant Mehta in the past has actively rejected accusations that bloggers are responsible for what their readers do and think when it comes to other people. I say we judge him by his own measuring stick in this case. He gets a total pass.

Hemant Mehta clearly has not been running around attempting to stir up hatred or call for violence against the religious. Anyone who reads or follows his blog posts would know this.

If people are going to try to accuse him of some sort of responsibility for this, then I understand his desire to rebut such baseless accusations.

Hemant Mehta did nothing wrong!

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Guns don't like people. Wil Wheaton kills people.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

deLurch wrote:Let's see. To the best of my recollection Hemant Mehta in the past has actively rejected accusations that bloggers are responsible for what their readers do and think when it comes to other people.
Bloggers, but not churches.

And even though there's no part of Christian dogma that advocates gunning down your own friends and family after a tiff, Hemant and his crowd still have no compunctions about pinning the blame on his theism.

And while I definitely don't believe the shooter's atheism had anything to do with his murder spree, Hemant's crowd are playing a stupid game and they're looking to win a stupid prize.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

jet_lagg wrote:Re: Wheaton. There's a time and a place to make certain statements. In the immediate aftermath of a mass shooting when someone says something that 90% of the population understands to mean something along the lines of "love, charity, and human solidarity are important and will ultimately triumph" it's a really bad moment to be seen as disagreeing and then call them a piece of shit. Wheaton blocks everyone not in political lockstep with him, so he doesn't see just how far he's got his head up his ass here.
He's in Klein bottle territory.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Sunder wrote:Bloggers, but not churches.

And even though there's no part of Christian dogma that advocates gunning down your own friends and family after a tiff, Hemant and his crowd still have no compunctions about pinning the blame on his theism.

And while I definitely don't believe the shooter's atheism had anything to do with his murder spree, Hemant's crowd are playing a stupid game and they're looking to win a stupid prize.
I have far less respect for Hemant's readers than I do for Hemant himself. So still not blaming Hemant for the opinions of his readers, can you show me written or audio piece where Hemant himself pins the blame on theism for gunning down friends & family?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ was you know, just wanting to take advantage of Youtubes spectacular built in editing tools. But shit. What do you know? You have to turn on monetarisation for them to be available.

Would would have guessed? :o

So with heavy heart he flicked the switch on for gold.

And then YouTube told him his boring science shit was not appropriate for advertising.

So you know, not that he was looking for cash or anything, but he is asking WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

jet_lagg wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:

<snip>
I don't disagree. On the contrary, the U.S. military leans red tribe and would be very sympathetic to any populist revolt against coastal elites. The thing is it would need to be a coordinated revolt, i.e. a full on military coup to take control of the federal government. If they pulled it off, there's still no civil war with pitched battles between equally matched blue and red armies. The secessionists just win. If they don't have that coordination, say if most soldiers are sympathetic but not sufficiently so to break chain of command and only a few bases defect, they'd still be squashed in a head to head conflict involving any combined effort of the remaining forces. They'd be forced to go all Red Dawn on us.

https://desolationofblog.files.wordpres ... 256347.png
There is a third option which we saw with the invasion of French North Africa, Syria and Lebanon in WWII, which is that the army sit on their asses and do nothing until they know which way the wind is blowing.
As a general trend, colonial regiments with a few white officers defected to the allies very quickly essentially because everybody who's opinion mattered could fit in a single room. But others either did nothing on went through the motions, unsure to whether the men would follow them.

John D

Post by John D »

Speaking of Lebanon... things have gotten even more fucked up. The Iranians basically now have a new satellite state.

Things were good in Lebanon when the Christians still ran it. I have several Lebanese friends.... and man... are they pissed that no one tried to save Lebanon from the barbarians pouring across the border. We really are seeing a domino theory at work... except it is not communism this time... It is the pre-Caliphate.

God Help Us. WWIII is coming.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/04/middleeas ... index.html

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks like Israel will have to do the West's work in Lebanon.

Again.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Progressive stack in action.

Woman (possibly Hispanic) gets drunk at belligerent at Miami game.

Woman asked by several officers to leave.

Woman refuses, remains belligerent.

Cops finally remove her from the situation.

Woman slaps cop in the head.

Cop punches woman.

Headline: OMG COP PUNCHES WOMAN!!!!!

Cop is black.

#WomensLivesMatter

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Really? wrote:Progressive stack in action.

Cop punches woman.

Cop is black.

#WomensLivesMatter

Weird. I read the situation as a white female assaulted by a Latino cop.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
ERV wrote:
Keating wrote:By the way ERV, are you gonna blog anywhere else with the shut down of science blogs?
No, I don't have time. You all know you can always message/email/Facebook me if you see something and want more info :)
How's Arnie, the Pit mascot, doing these days?

:animals-dogrun:
Old man who acts like a puppy. Threw his back out playing this weekend, so he's doped up on puppy muscle relaxers now. Unfortunately they work, which means he feels GREAT, thus keeps acting derpy instead of taking it easy. Dang dog :animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun: :animals-dogrun:

John D

Post by John D »

Really? wrote:Progressive stack in action.

Cop punches woman.

Cop is black.

#WomensLivesMatter

Dood is used to punching bitches that slap him first.... just like a regular day in the hood.

And what the fuck... she is a fan of American football. She knows this routine by heart. She would have been disappointed if she would have not been hit. This way she knows the cop really cares.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I call bullshit on that vid.

If it was genuine we would have heard someone yell "WorldStar".

John D

Post by John D »

These two are like "The shit!" Haha.
11-6-2017 4-27-45 PM.jpg
(5.79 KiB) Downloaded 200 times

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote:PZ was you know, just wanting to take advantage of Youtubes spectacular built in editing tools. But shit. What do you know? You have to turn on monetarisation for them to be available.

And then YouTube told him his boring science shit was not appropriate for advertising.

So you know, not that he was looking for cash or anything, but he is asking WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!

I will enact Brive's labor for xim.

*martyr*

https://i.imgur.com/d7bdMKZ.png

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

The bbc fills in some details about the church shooter.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41892838
Freeman Martin, the regional director for the Texas Department of Public Safety, told reporters it appeared that Kelley died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound after first being shot by a "good Samaritan".

"This was not racially motivated, it wasn't over religious beliefs," Mr Martin said.

"There was a domestic situation going on with the family and in-laws," he said, adding that Kelley had sent threatening texts to his mother-in-law.

"We know that he expressed anger towards his mother-in-law, who attends this church," Mr Martin said.
One of the key points is exactly how he was able to get hold of the gun - since he was sentenced to a year in military jail for violence against his wife and child.
Individuals who have been dishonourably discharged from the US military are prohibited from possessing firearms. Kelley had a "bad conduct" discharge, which is a level below "dishonourable" and didn't automatically qualify for a ban.

Kelley received his discharge because he was convicted in a military court of assaulting his wife and child, which - under federal and Texas law - could have been deemed a domestic violence incident that would have prevented him from purchasing a firearm.

In addition, if the conviction was classified as a felony, that too would have been an automatic disqualification.

The key, it seems, is translating a court martial verdict into its civilian equivalent. A prison sentence of a year or more, which Kelley received from the military court, is also grounds for a gun-ownership prohibition.

None of this apparently came up on Kelley's instant background check when he sought to buy firearms from a sporting goods store in Texas, however. Kelley also did not disclose details of his military criminal justice record on his purchase paperwork.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

That Wil Wheaton virtue signals "I'm a good feminist ally" so much, there has got to be a rape accusation round the corner.

John D

Post by John D »

Dick Strawkins wrote:The bbc fills in some details about the church shooter.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41892838
Freeman Martin, the regional director for the Texas Department of Public Safety, told reporters it appeared that Kelley died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound after first being shot by a "good Samaritan".

"This was not racially motivated, it wasn't over religious beliefs," Mr Martin said.

"There was a domestic situation going on with the family and in-laws," he said, adding that Kelley had sent threatening texts to his mother-in-law.

"We know that he expressed anger towards his mother-in-law, who attends this church," Mr Martin said.
One of the key points is exactly how he was able to get hold of the gun - since he was sentenced to a year in military jail for violence against his wife and child.
Individuals who have been dishonourably discharged from the US military are prohibited from possessing firearms. Kelley had a "bad conduct" discharge, which is a level below "dishonourable" and didn't automatically qualify for a ban.

Kelley received his discharge because he was convicted in a military court of assaulting his wife and child, which - under federal and Texas law - could have been deemed a domestic violence incident that would have prevented him from purchasing a firearm.

In addition, if the conviction was classified as a felony, that too would have been an automatic disqualification.

The key, it seems, is translating a court martial verdict into its civilian equivalent. A prison sentence of a year or more, which Kelley received from the military court, is also grounds for a gun-ownership prohibition.

None of this apparently came up on Kelley's instant background check when he sought to buy firearms from a sporting goods store in Texas, however. Kelley also did not disclose details of his military criminal justice record on his purchase paperwork.
The surveillance state checks on us to an unprecedented degree... but still misses the obvious shit. Jesus fucking christ.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A small part of Texas is declared Christianfrei, lashed in an Aktion called down by the Friendly Atheist.

And PZ has nothing to say.

:lol: :lol:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:PZ was you know, just wanting to take advantage of Youtubes spectacular built in editing tools. But shit. What do you know? You have to turn on monetarisation for them to be available.

I will enact Brive's labor for xim.

*martyr*

[i.mg]https://i.imgur.com/d7bdMKZ.png[/img]
Nice to see there remains no "I" in team.

:burn:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:A small part of Texas is declared Christianfrei, lashed in an Aktion called down by the Friendly Atheist.

Maybe he's wondering if the shooter is one of his Horde...

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Really? wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:A small part of Texas is declared Christianfrei, lashed in an Aktion called down by the Friendly Atheist.

Was the shooter 0.08% Lakota?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Shatterface wrote:
Really? wrote:

Are you guys playing world of warcraft?

:think:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Bhurzum wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Really? wrote:
Are you guys playing world of warcraft?

:think:
Nope, World of Warpath.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

I'm worried I might be drawing attention to someone doing the Blessed Work of deliberately introducing more nonsense into Meyers's comments section.

Either way, this is a beaut:

https://i.imgur.com/PrpY5Ub.png

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Something is missing.

I am thinking a uniform, long stiletto black boots and a riding crop.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

It is all fun & games until you get married, then you have to fear coming home each day and wondering what she has cooking in the oven.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

It is all fun & games until you get married, then you have to fear coming home each day and wondering what she has cooking in the oven.

...it could be the neighbors.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote:
Nice to see there remains no "I" in team.

:burn:
My singular pronoun is E.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

deLurch wrote:Something is missing.

I am thinking a uniform, long stiletto black boots and a riding crop.
Lets crowd fund it!

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

...Spank a Nazi.

Something we all can get behind.

Really?

Post by Really? »

I think she's even cuter than that Nazi girl from last year who made videos about wanting to make as many Aryan babies as possible.

She single?

Here's her taking a political compass test.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Think of the irony... over the course of 30 years, pig ugly feminist women have dragged the western world by the balls to the far left.
Could it be that in a fraction of that time, some enticing pretty young women could drag us all to the far right?