Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Guest_440911e7 wrote:So GitHub was holding an ElectronConf, presumably to discuss applications written in or for Electron, including Slack, Atom
Thanks Guest_440911e7. Good read and while im extremely tired of some type of online drama, i still have a good amount of interest for that kind of shit.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Ape+lust wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:Unconfirmed that London2017.b was an attempt to throw smoke down for Dawkins.

http://imgur.com/MmirLtK.jpg
You know it, girl. I'd love to wake at 11am and by 1pm be too drunk to know where I am.

And one day -- you just watch me -- I'll be free to stand in my bathroom and tell the comb and shampoo, "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!"

http://imgur.com/jOmvt83.jpg

Living large, babe. Keep it up.
Dicky Dawk? Did she steal that from a fellow SJW? (Yes.) If fatass Ania hadn't made this video I might feel sorry for her having bad health , shitting herself all the time, and being forced to smoke super high price yuppie grade weed by the truck load.
[youtube][/youtube]
content note: Really cringeworthy.

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

Thanks Guest_440911e7. Good read and while im extremely tired of some type of online drama, i still have a good amount of interest for that kind of shit.
Glad you enjoyed it. I mostly sigh, and think of all the lulz ironies and try not to let it distract me too much.

I do think that per the tweet above, the Atlanta Angular Conference which apparently has 71% female speakers needs to cancel and reach out to men.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote:Can we start calling Bhurzum's girlfriend kHop by now?
https://img.memecdn.com/u-fukin-wot-m8_o_1825993.jpg

(Oolon dog is not impressed)

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Ftb is still fucked up. Let's hope it's under cyber attack. It wouldn't make the world perfect, just a slightly brighter place to be.

Really?

Post by Really? »

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ou ... sive-album
What Marcotte’s piece reveals is an unfortunate trend in modern cyber journalism: the market-driven need to find and validate division and conflict where there need not be any. Author Noam Chomsky, in a recent interview in The Nation, commented that a key strategy of entrenched power interests is “undermining mechanisms of social solidarity and mutual support.” This phenomenon is nowhere more visible than in modern social media and cyber journalism, where conflict is constantly nurtured, and it's ironic that we see it even in the context of discussing "Sgt. Pepper," the album that helped launch the late-sixties Beatles' vibe of peace, love, and coming together.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

PZ has left this comment up for over 12 hours and I still can't believe it. This is a hundred times more offensive than a thousand instances of fake misogyny. The man truly has no moral compass.
weylguy

4 June 2017 at 9:41 am

Let me get this straight. American, Britain and a lot of other developed countries need resources, land and a way to express their hubris, so they invest trillions of dollars building the armaments to invade and occupy impoverished third-world countries. When the citizens of those countries fight back the only way they can — though guerilla tactics and terrorism — they’re labeled as savages, worthy only of genocide.

After years of fighting back, the American Indians acceded to the U.S. government’s demands, and look where they are today.

free thoughtpolice

Protest/ counterprotest in Portland live stream
[youtube][/youtube]

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

What is even the fuck. Literally what is even the fuck.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Dicky Dawk? Did she steal that from a fellow SJW? (Yes.) If fatass Ania hadn't made this video I might feel sorry for her having bad health , shitting herself all the time, and being forced to smoke super high price yuppie grade weed by the truck load.
[youtube][/youtube]
Her voice works. She knows how to operate a computer. Why the fuck is she not working at a call center instead of living off the public dole bitching about the meager free shit given to her to support her existence.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I think it's real hard to get into the habit of working when you haven't worked for so long. Like you would resent it and having to do things. You wouldn't be able to live the way you wanted. I have the same thing when I'm not working, like I totally forget what I'm doing and basically lose days off my life just fucking around. And then I don't want to go back. Even though I recognise that I'm like a functional adult human who has to go back because no routine makes you go loopy.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Honestly some of them I do feel real sorry for, like y'all could get your shit together but you aren't in the right mindset for it.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Really? wrote:The homeless gentleman who just stumbled onto the stage just sang that his breath smells like a thousand fags.
American or British?
I believe katamari is American, he lives in Alaska.
I'm not homeless though. I am impressed with the guy. A thousand has to be some kind of record.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:A disturbing 10 sec clip of Rebecca Watson racing her cuck against a small puppy.

Hear the cuck's cry of "I win" for perhaps the first and definitely the last time in its life.

Alas it fades before we witness Becky offering it a treat before snatching it back with a sneer.

#femdom

He runs like a posable Gumby figurine with broken wires.

P.S. I know where that park is. #freeindy

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:A disturbing 10 sec clip of Rebecca Watson racing her cuck against a small puppy.

Hear the cuck's cry of "I win" for perhaps the first and definitely the last time in its life.

Alas it fades before we witness Becky offering it a treat before snatching it back with a sneer.

#femdom

He runs like a posable Gumby figurine with broken wires.

P.S. I know where that park is. #freeindy
I thought that was how people in California run. :think:
[youtube][/youtube]

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

[youtube][/youtube]

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Hunt wrote:Ftb is still fucked up. Let's hope it's under cyber attack. It wouldn't make the world perfect, just a slightly brighter place to be.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/TOWeGr70V2R1K/giphy.gif

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I fucking love that gender shit.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

I can't tell if this guy was just faking it and got caught or if he's trying to pull a Muscato.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Fuckit. I'm a white man now.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

rayshul wrote:Fuckit. I'm a white man now.
Just wait for all that free money and privilege to come rolling in...any second now. So much privilege...

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

For context, the picture does not appear in the article. Im more or less trusting mombot that it is the picture of the person behind the article and the Twitter account. (some may remember him from the GG days).

CaptainFluffyBunny

pro-boxing-fan wrote:For context, the picture does not appear in the article. Im more or less trusting mombot that it is the picture of the person behind the article and the Twitter account. (some may remember him from the GG days).
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/secret-ga ... ley.23920/
Yeah, that's him. Making a travesty of nearly everything he touches. His parents must be soooo proud.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Just wait for all that free money and privilege to come rolling in...any second now. So much privilege...
I don't know if I'd notice the difference. ^_^

CaptainFluffyBunny

rayshul wrote:
I don't know if I'd notice the difference. ^_^
Try oppressing a minority or a female-identifying person and feel the power.

KenD

Post by KenD »

Guest_440911e7 wrote:So GitHub was holding an ElectronConf, presumably to discuss applications written in or for Electron, including Slack, Atom
ElectronConf is bringing the whole Electron community together to learn best practices, see how other people are building with Electron, and find out what's next. Electron is the best way to build desktop applications with technologies you already know and love. At ElectronConf we'll examine the technology behind Electron, building apps with Electron, and contributing to the Electron project. Share your experience with Electron as a speaker in one of the eight breakout sessions, lightning talks, or workshops
Selection Process

Submissions will be initially blind reviewed by a panel of GitHub employees from a range of departments and backgrounds. Speaker information will be used in any final reviews necessary to break ties and bring a balance to the speaking line-up. Final selections should be complete by June 6, 2017.
ElectronConf had blind reviewing for its speakers and papers, and guess what happened?
And guess what happened after what happened happened?
"Diversity and inclusion" strikes again.

Did you see the tweets from Justin Reynard, one of the developers due to give a talk? Unsurprisingly from someone with "Game Developer. Feminist." as a twitter bio, the inevitable shitlord whiteknighting wasn't exactly appreciated. Not that the virtue signalling protected him from criticism as a problematic male ally.
Clearly he should have used his precognitive abilities to determine in advance that the blindly selected speakers would be properly diverse before even submitting his talk for review...

CaptainFluffyBunny

Do people realize all the internet, all the apps, all the things they rely on everyday need competent coders, even if they happen to be male and mostly white and Asian? They don't, do they? True believers, guzzling kool-aid and whatever else they use to keep their neuroses in check.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Sad times.

Please, never forget the support and comfort given by these brave ladies. *tips fedora*

[youtube][/youtube]

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:For context, the picture does not appear in the article. Im more or less trusting mombot that it is the picture of the person behind the article and the Twitter account. (some may remember him from the GG days).
Yeah, that's him. Making a travesty of nearly everything he touches. His parents must be soooo proud.
This is near mental illness.

CaptainFluffyBunny

pro-boxing-fan wrote:
This is near mental illness.
I think it drove past mental illness about 20 miles back. Unless you were referring to me, in which case I resemble that remark.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

FfTB is down again.

:lol:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:FfTB is down again.

I wonder if the bills aren't being paid. Meyers and Two Cows have, after all, suffered a precipitous drop in pageviews (bolstered by Pitsters, who don't clickthrough).

Is the end near, I wonder? Or at least them dropping back to a more realistically-sized server. The Commander is getting ready to move back into the powder zone I reckon.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

May I present a certain atticus o'sullivan, SJW fucktard and possibly even a wider gaping cunt than damion -- who like dam dams, cuntishly evades taking a position by answering questions with other questions, then nit-picking minutiae if you're foolish enough to take the bait. From the nym and xir obsession with my opinions on court rulings, I'm guessing atticus is a public defender, paralegal or other bottom-feeding form of life.

Anyhoo, after days of effervescant repartee at TFA, from which I took frequent breaks to chop down trees, drive my tractor and get laid (in that order of ecstasy), atticus finally admitted that xe has no idea what sex is 'Ashton' Whitaker, a trans*boi who, thanks to the 7th District Court of Appeals vacating the school district's appeal, now has the right to vacate zir bowels in the boys room. (Though not to smoke in the boys room, one should think.)

Atticus O'Cuntillion doesn't even have a clue as how to determine little lord fauntnowimaboy's sex.

The ultimate pointlessness of internet jousting aside, all of this actually matters quite a bit, as these shitty, shoddy rulings for trans teens threaten to undermine the gender equality protections of Title IX. But hey, wasn't it Spock who said that sometimes the needs of the 0.3% outweigh the needs of the many?

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/frie ... 3341564199

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Unfortunately now PZ sez it's just a matter of changing service providers. Too bad it isn't as easy to change brains.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Do people realize all the internet, all the apps, all the things they rely on everyday need competent coders, even if they happen to be male and mostly white and Asian? They don't, do they? True believers, guzzling kool-aid and whatever else they use to keep their neuroses in check.
The dearth of female coders can only mean oppression since women invented computer programming...and rock music.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Hunt wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Do people realize all the internet, all the apps, all the things they rely on everyday need competent coders, even if they happen to be male and mostly white and Asian? They don't, do they? True believers, guzzling kool-aid and whatever else they use to keep their neuroses in check.
The dearth of female coders can only mean oppression since women invented computer programming...and rock music.
The assumption that the only reason for lack of diversity is privilege is one of the most pernicious ideas in the modern era. More booze and I will wax even more Captain Obvious.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote:PZ has mentioned the war.

Oh. Ok. He hasn't actually like, criticised Islamic terrorism or mentioned a specific attack. But he has blamed Pepe the Frog and Lauren Southern for it.

Baby steps.
http://imgur.com/PRgc3mp.jpg

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Re: rock music. The truth is, as neither Marcotte nor the Psych Today article dared mention, is that the Beatles and other 60's pop bands intentionally targeted nit witted teeny bop girls with trivial overtly sexualized music because they knew it was a shortcut to fame, fortune and success. The truth is sometimes hard.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Hunt wrote:

Unfortunately now PZ sez it's just a matter of changing service providers. Too bad it isn't as easy to change brains.
Well ain't that good timing!

https://preview.ibb.co/bW89Sa/Screen_Sh ... _44_AM.png

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

fwiw

ElectionDetective is almost certainly a shitlord
A female shitlord, a shitlady then.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

screwtape wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
I'm sorry for this.

No, I'm not. It's Kirbmarc's fault. Throw that blown pussy.

http://imgur.com/hKFRajS.jpg
Is that Becky in the second photo?

Answer needed ASAP, I'm about to spaff...
Becky or not, that's the exact colour of a body when it floats to the surface on the fourth day after drowning. I'd save those vital bodily fluids for some other situation.
I've seen pics of bloated bodies pulled from the water. So, now that you point it out.... BLUUUURRRRGH!!

I hope she's bewildered by the sudden interest of necrophiles :lol:

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

I'm trans-abled. I identify as quadriplegic, blind and dyslexic. I demand that everyone on this board check their typing and reading privilege because I can't do either thing.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hunt wrote:

Well ain't that good timing!

What could go wrong?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Hunt wrote:Re: rock music. The truth is, as neither Marcotte nor the Psych Today article dared mention, is that the Beatles and other 60's pop bands intentionally targeted nit witted teeny bop girls with trivial overtly sexualized music because they knew it was a shortcut to fame, fortune and success. The truth is sometimes hard.
Macca himself talked about this. (And it all makes sense.) Why do 14-year-old boys take up guitar and play music together? They want to get girls. Duh.

By 1965, each of the Beatles were knee-deep in pussy. They had trouble walking because they had to figure out where to put their feet so as not to harm the pussy beneath them. Honestly, it was knee-deep. At one point, Brian Epstein considered getting the Beatles stilts so they could get to the studio through the three feet of pussy they need to negotiate to get to the studio.

Macca talks about how they realized at one point that they could write songs other than "I want you girl," "I love you girl," "Your mother won't mind me banging you girl," and they started writing music for each other and themselves. The new PBS special and that English music expert makes that clear; the Beatles were innovating, not just in music, but in pop music.

Sure, "She Loves You" was a "shortcut to fame" and they got tens of thousands of blowjobs in the Cavern green room. But once they were sick of endless easy high-grade pussy, they said, "Hey, what if we bring in an orchestra and make them play one chord?"

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

"Your mother won't mind me banging you girl"
That was ABBA.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Most of my nerd friends really enjoyed the new Wonder Woman film. I'm a nerd myself and hope to get to it eventually but the nearest cinema is a 2 hour drive so my husband and I wait until we have a bunch of errands in the big city and work a movie in then.
I've noticed mixed reviews from feminists. The majority enjoyed it well enough, but to many others the character of Wonder Woman wasn't Mary Sue enough. Apparently there's a lot of fish out of water humor when she first arrives in Europe and that made her look naive and less than omniscient.

This is my favorite take though. It was transphobic because where were the women with penises on Themiscyra?
http://amarie24.dreamwidth.org/89487.html

Malky

Post by Malky »

shoutinghorse wrote:
feathers wrote:
Fortunately, Britain has regained its freedom with the Brexit so all this trouble will soon be thing of the past! They can now choose between a conservative candidate who wants to control the Internet, and a socialist candidate whose supporters want the same.

I honestly have no idea how you can shoehorn Brexit into the argument of Islamic terror accept of course with Brexit (assuming TM is serious about Brexit meaning Brexit) we can extradite ourselves from the disastrous European court of Human Rights and the European Court of Justice which would then give us leave to bring in our own laws in preventing returning Jihadi's from re-entering the country. Something we cannot do under current European law.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/09 ... ean-court/

http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/arti ... ing-europe
The European Court of Human rights has no connection to the EUROPEAN and Brexit will have no effect. However the UK wins 98% of its cases there so not disastrous (stat not checked) somehow this is mysteriously not reported by the media.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

shoutinghorse wrote:Tommy's latest rant .. can't say I disagree with anything.

[youtube][/youtube]
Well, other than the fact that internment was a complete fucking disaster when it came to combating the IRA, and did more to radicalise nationalists than anything except Bloody Sunday - which was a protest against internment. It turned sympathisers into supporters and supporters into active terrorists, and put them all together in a camp where the hardcore could indoctrinate the rest. When internment was abolished, IRA prisoners went on hunger strike to try and get it back.

I understand the desire to hit back. Justice has to be done, and seen to be done, or people will feel justified in taking the law into their own hands. But it has to be done in a way that serves your aims, not your enemy's.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

paddybrown wrote:Well, other than the fact that internment was a complete fucking disaster when it came to combating the IRA, and did more to radicalise nationalists than anything except Bloody Sunday - which was a protest against internment. It turned sympathisers into supporters and supporters into active terrorists, and put them all together in a camp where the hardcore could indoctrinate the rest. When internment was abolished, IRA prisoners went on hunger strike to try and get it back.

I understand the desire to hit back. Justice has to be done, and seen to be done, or people will feel justified in taking the law into their own hands. But it has to be done in a way that serves your aims, not your enemy's.
Internment is idiotic and counterproductive (let alone shady). Expulsion (of people who fought abroad, of imams with shady connections) is much better. Not kowtowing to Saudi Arabia and actually cutting their funds to British imams would be even better.

Fighting with islamist groups abroad should also be considered high treason, with loss of citizenship and permanent ban from returning. You want to support ISIS or Al-Qaeda or another islamist movement? Fuck off and don't come back.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Internment? I'd suggest that the UK first investigate the used market for Israeli 'dozers.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... wFgSzdBlUE

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

feathers

Post by feathers »

d4m10n wrote:It is frustrating for organizers, of course, but better far than Greta's approach of pulling out after you mailed her tickets to fly out.
I don't know about 'frustrating'. "Who should we invite, Watson or Dawkins, Dawkins or Watson... choices, choices. Know what, let's see their output on Amazon".

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

feathers wrote:
d4m10n wrote:It is frustrating for organizers, of course, but better far than Greta's approach of pulling out after you mailed her tickets to fly out.
I don't know about 'frustrating'. "Who should we invite, Watson or Dawkins, Dawkins or Watson... choices, choices. Know what, let's see their output on Amazon".
Porque no los dos?

[youtube][/youtube]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

When is a footnote not?

Lauren reaches for and fails to grasp best practice.

http://i.imgur.com/M28INzz.jpg

feathers

Post by feathers »

free thoughtpolice wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
http://www.yourdogplus.com/wp-content/u ... 1156-1.jpg

feathers

Post by feathers »

deLurch wrote:Her voice works. She knows how to operate a computer. Why the fuck is she not working at a call center
That would make her a call girl :bjarte:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

According to the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils this graphic is "fiercely extremist".

https://www.fairfaxstatic.com.au/conten ... 136293.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/ ... wkt71.html

Alas. Their website has sadly fallen behind in acknowledging the shit on their own doorstop.

http://i.imgur.com/OmrIWT7.jpg

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

I see the next Ann Coulter without the inability to write.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

An expert simply, succinctly and informatively explains Islams approach to violence

:bjarte: :cdc:

http://www.news.com.au/world/everything ... 75f8208057

feathers

Post by feathers »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Well ain't that good timing!

So it worked fine for years, they have some problems for a few hours and PZ immediately changes providers because this one's "buggy"? Why yes, Paul, sure that's the reason.

didn't pay the bill, did you?