Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Service Dog

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Service Dog »

Dear Self Authoring Program,
When I get my shit together, I aspire to be the next Stalin. Stalin+.
Jordan Peterson will regret his entire career.

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

Sadly, MSNBC did not air this lulzy, inaccurate, also offensive fake.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

That can't be a real MSNBC piece can it? They got everything so wrong, and it is so hilarious. Sargon is now a black man? "Snowflake" now means black person?

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Screw it. Forward it out as if it really happened and see who bites.

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

There are so many giveaways starting with pong and Jordan Peterson, whom NBC will not learn about for another decade.

But so very well done.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Guest_27324df6 wrote:I think it's fucking hilarious. The only sad part is that not all victims of muslim terrorism in Europe so evidently deserve it. Again, I only wish every single person killed was even close to being such a oblivious, traitorous cunt. It's like laughing at someone who relentlessly defended pirahnas as an integral part of the communal swimming pool getting devoured byu pirahnas.
Now leave Steve Irwin out of it...

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

I have to admit, the first time I saw the Kekistani flag, I thought it was a damn attractive flag, and someone with some mad design skills put it together. I was even more surprised when I found it it was based on the Nazi flag. Typical 4chan.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

deLurch wrote:That can't be a real MSNBC piece can it? They got everything so wrong, and it is so hilarious. Sargon is now a black man? "Snowflake" now means black person?
Research has determined that Sargon is in fact a quadroon.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

KiwiInOz wrote:
piginthecity wrote:
Za-zen wrote: Don't take the "idiot thing personal you cunt. I'm going to have to add an LOL after that, so you get the tone with which I say it, you stupid ignorant tosspot.

The whole Irish thing rarely arises on the Pit, and it is the farthest reason as to why i pop on here. I'm a pit poster since we polluted Abby's. I have written about the irish conflict previously, and to be honest, i'm too lazy at the moment to post a tome on it. Suffice to say, i'm most certainly not stuck in the past, and am wholly disengaged from the politics of the North, i find the "national" question tedious, and it really only arose again because tits made the erronious assertion that the IRA and ISIS were comparable. That's laughable, and it's also why i introduced the Brits into that nonsense. Do i believe the Brits to be comparable to ISIS of course I do not, lol. But that is the whole god damn point (smiley face)

I ain't giving you a blowjob to make you feel better though.
Just to be clear, What I'm saying is that I accept that those posts of yours which accept the tragic nature of this historical conflict, and acknowledge the humanity of those you've always been told since childhood are your enemies are genuine in that they reflect some degree of a changing perspective to all this.

I'm pointing out the contrast and dissonance between those and the posts of yours which express steadfast loyalty to a murderous death-cult. And saying that you can't have it both ways.

Given the obvious nature of the dissonance I don't feel that snarking you out is the way to go. But this is not validation.
Bloody Za-zen. Always bringing an axe to a chainsaw fight.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dyn ... 628790.jpg
The cunt with the chainsaw is going to run out of gas, that's when you get to axe him ;)

@Piggyinthemiddle My position is, that all conflict is tragic, you've cast me neatly into an ideological box to serve you argument. Not one of my posts expresses "steadfast loyalty" to what you refer to as a murderous death cult. Though your characterization of the PIRA as such demonstrates a lack of knowledge as to the PIRA, and an overall stewed down, limited understanding of the Irish conflict. but let's hop past that, and get to my politics. I'm a Republican, because Monarchism is fucking stupid. I don't really give a fuck what flag flies over the society i want to see organized as a republic, though I do identify more with the Irish nation, than the British one, as the irish nation aren't a bunch of belligerent cunts still hanging onto the legacy of when they were an evil empire, and riddled with vapid nationalism. And really when your national song is still some wank appeal to a deity to protect an inbred, right of birth, physical embodiment of the nation incarnate as lifelong head of state, you've lost me. So yeah, to stew it down for you, Britain is a retard of a country that i'd rather not be forcibly taxed to maintain.

Most of us will betray a principle of non violence, if indeed we espouse one, as most of us will justify violence in certain circumstances, that justification nigh always requires cognitive dissonance. I rarely find violence justifiable, but what i do is attempt to understand where the violence emanates from. I do appreciate the absurdity of those who flag wage their military off with fanfare and pride on jaunts around the globe, who shriek in horror when death and destruction comes to their own shores.

I'll end that your quip about Croke park was amusing, but doubt that the English rugby team will be playing any games in Manchester for a while, incase they get massacred.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

That's King Abdullah off my Christmas Card list, then.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Za-zen wrote:snip

I'll end that your quip about Croke park was amusing, but doubt that the English rugby team will be playing any games in Manchester for a while, incase they get massacred.
However, the British Lions will be playing in NZ soon, and will get massacred. Peacefully, of course.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

KiwiInOz wrote:

However, the British Lions will be playing in NZ soon, and will get massacred. Peacefully, of course.
British and irish Lions you racist cunt

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

And you guys ain't all black. Don't know how you've managed to escape internet justice, appropriating Negro heritage for your colonist garrison game.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Just saying you're "all black" doesn't make what you did to the African people go away. You have to actually be more than the words, and your team isn't all black, you have whiteys in it, because whiteys have to get into everything. If you actually believed in justice, just fucking once you'd field an all black team.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Wow now I feel so edgy and dangerous. I hear those things impress chicks, right/

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Za-zen wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:

British and irish Lions you racist cunt
Fuck you. I'm not acknowledging those bastards. They beat us in Chicago.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

dogen

Post by dogen »

Not so unsung anymore, and a good thing too. Had a pint in his pub a few years back; filled with great photos (many by Hurley).

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

dogen wrote:
Not so unsung anymore, and a good thing too. Had a pint in his pub a few years back; filled with great photos (many by Hurley).
He was a pretty impressive guy. I haven't been to Annascaul, but my parents popped in to the pub a couple of years ago.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Bhurzum wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Don't encourage it. It doesn't understand sarcasm. Or pity, mercy, humor,boredom, when to quit..
Aw, don't worry, I've got one for you too, Fluffy!

https://media.giphy.com/media/dZwEuoVi34H16/giphy.gif

(shameless excuse to use a gif I've been saving for ages; don't judge me!)
http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/sep6dogtyping.gif

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Key kids, no means no, 'kay? If you see something, say something. Together we can stop this kind of thing happening.

[youtube][/youtube]

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Curiously, you can almost date the photo by the fact his pipe has a 'fishtail' stem, yet has a 'billiard' bowl. By the end of WW1, the billiard bowl was almost completely replaced on diamond section stems with the 'bulldog' bowl. </aspie>

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I reckon there are still people in NZ wearing that style of jumper though.

In fact they may be wearing the very same one.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Really? wrote:Why the fuck are so many mainstream thought leaders 23 years old?
It started with the boomer generation - biggest youth generation ever, which got more pocket money than any previous generations of kids, which commerce tried to get them to part with. Part of this involved courting the opinions of the "yoof".

Instead of falling back to the normal attitude we should have to the young - i.e. that they're wet behind the ears and should shut their traps and listen to their elders - this attitude of nodding and pretending young people have something important to say lingered on, became a cultural tic.

Now with social media, it's been magnified.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

gurugeorge wrote:
It started with the boomer generation - biggest youth generation ever, which got more pocket money than any previous generations of kids, which commerce tried to get them to part with. Part of this involved courting the opinions of the "yoof".

Instead of falling back to the normal attitude we should have to the young - i.e. that they're wet behind the ears and should shut their traps and listen to their elders - this attitude of nodding and pretending young people have something important to say lingered on, became a cultural tic.

There's also a very weird kind of prolonged adolescent behavior which seems more common in some parts of the world than in others. I'm only one year older than Laci Green, but to me she looks like she's acting very childish, and so do a lot of American young adults. Or maybe it's just people from certain places, like suburbs or California?

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Kirbmarc wrote:
gurugeorge wrote:

There's also a very weird kind of prolonged adolescent behavior which seems more common in some parts of the world than in others. I'm only one year older than Laci Green, but to me she looks like she's acting very childish, and so do a lot of American young adults. Or maybe it's just people from certain places, like suburbs or California?
Behavioural (memetic) equivalent of neoteny? - if you appear childlike, you're more likely to be able to wheedle what you want out of people. All unconscious ofc - just "feels cool/right to do."

Makeup, enhancing the apparent neoteny of the already-neotenous features of females is a similar type of strategy on a different plane again.

I was thinking about that the other day - I mean men, generally, are butt ugly (as any journey on public transport with flourescent lighting will confirm). But women without their makeup are as about as butt ugly as men on the whole, except you have the added "all babies look like Winston Churchill" effect.

Sorry, this is just one of those days where I'm staring into the Abyss ... :)

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Just leaving this here.

[youtube][/youtube]

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: What are you talking about? "Troll" is not some official designation which Lsuoma just revealed to you on stone tablets from a mountaintop, he was just saying what any fucker could have said: the guest had views which you made you angry, you showed your anger and thus your weakness. So guest kept it up, for the lulz. "I did have a suspicion", fuck me.
Why do you assume I would care if I was getting trolled or not? I had a suspicion - I didn't care. So what? Why the fuck are you getting your panties in a twist over it?

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

gurugeorge wrote:

Busy when this first came up: Re people like Green 'red pilling' or whatever.

'Tee hee convince me there are two genders!'

Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

What is she going to do? Become a psychiatrist and treat people with gender dysmorphia? Become a surgeon who specializes in gender reassignment? Found a non-profit that provides housing, job training, food assistance, treatment, etc for transgender individuals?

She's not going to do any of that. Just gonna keep making shitty videos. Ooooh wow. Who the fuck cares. If she actually cared about the health, safety, and well-being of transgender individuals she would have already been doing something. These kinds of stunts are just public masterbation. She, and all the other sjw who care sooooooo muuuuuuuuuch about impooooortant issuuuuuuuuues but won't get off their asses can fuck off.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

TheMudbrooker wrote:Just leaving this here.

[youtube][/youtube]
fixed that for me.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

gurugeorge wrote:I was thinking about that the other day - I mean men, generally, are butt ugly (as any journey on public transport with flourescent lighting will confirm). But women without their makeup are as about as butt ugly as men on the whole, except you have the added "all babies look like Winston Churchill" effect.
I had a conversation with a friend recently (female, late 20's/early 30's, massive ego with matching sense of entitlement) wherein she dropped the "men are so fake" bombshell as part of a misandric little rant. My GF, in a pre-emptive attempt to curtail my sarcasm/snideness, immediately started digging my ribs...to no avail.

Clownface (makeup), pushup bra, false nails, false eyelashes, high heels, hair extensions, dyed hair, perfume and fuck knows what else she does to maintain her image were all thrown back in her face. I think I used the term "special effects" although I was enjoying the ride so much, I didn't even pay attention to what I was actually saying. I concluded by pointing out the hypocrisy of her statement when she was sat there in what basically amounts to a disguise.

Anyway, desired result achieved - bottom lip quivering, stunned silence (bliss!) and a look on her face like she could smell fresh shit. Lunch was finished in silence (as usual, I picked up the tab), we said our farewells (my GF had a 30-45 second hushed chat with her, no doubt making excuses on my behalf) then it was a lazy stroll back through town to where the car was parked. Good times!
gurugeorge wrote:Sorry, this is just one of those days where I'm staring into the Abyss ... :)
It could be worse - you could be throwing a sausage up it.

Addendum: My GF no longer lets me watch her getting dressed up when we're going out. Bastard! I'm my own worst enemy...

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

I don't know if anyone here watches The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, but season three has her going to Columbia University and encountering SJW's and creepy male feminists. Season 2 was a bit weak, but Season 3 has been a real hoot.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: I agree with Brive. If Mulsims are going to kill non-Mulsims, then let them kill their SJW defenders.
So they deserve to die for their beliefs, simply to placate some unfulfulled, impotent urge to satisfy, of all things...irony.

Unfuckingbelievable.
I didn't say they deserved to die, just that if Muslims are going to kill innocents(and they are) then it's better for everyone if the victims are their enablers.
Aaah. So he was an enabler. No doubt laying the pipes for murderous radical islamism via the insidious method of making retarded tweets. Bet Abedi's co-conspirators are furious that such a useful agent ended up as collateral damage.

katamari Damassi

My Facebook feed is filled with tributes to the heroes who died saving a hijab wearing woman from harassment on a train in Portland. I'm not even commenting on it until more information comes in. It's just such a bizarre story. Maybe I'd have an easier time believing it if it were in Florida and not Portland. There has to be more to the story. It was on a train so there should be cctv footage, and where is the usual phone recordings? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but something is being left out.

katamari Damassi

Tigzy wrote:
Aaah. So he was an enabler. No doubt laying the pipes for murderous radical islamism via the insidious method of making retarded tweets. Bet Abedi's co-conspirators are furious that such a useful agent ended up as collateral damage.
Don't pretend you didn't understand what I meant.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote:Why would it be weird to teach a three-year-old that the sex they have should be consensual?

And what could go wrong if you tell kids they don't have to do anything they don't want to do?

This generation is either fucked to shit or is going to overcorrect in a massive and beautiful way.

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Creator and host, Lindsay and her best stuffed friend Teddy ...
I take it Teddy is into pegging.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Don't pretend you didn't understand what I meant.
So what did you mean? That he wasn't an enabler? Or that being an enabler - nevermind the fact that his enabling was about as milqetoast as you can get - makes him a more acceptable victim than the others?

Because it looks to me like you're positing the following scenario: that you think it would be better if people who kill other people for their beliefs would just stick to killing people whose beliefs you don't like.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

deLurch wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Guest_27324df6: I'm sure your mom cares deeply about you, unlike these retards didn't about their son. I'm sure she is truly proud about you shitposting shitlord stuff too and you can hang out in the basement for ever honey. What is a REEE by the way?
C'mon, folks. This 'tard is trolling you all. Just don't respond it and it will go away.
It's bound to either finally ejaculate or pass out from all the Tuborg.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

katamari Damassi wrote:My Facebook feed is filled with tributes to the heroes who died saving a hijab wearing woman from harassment on a train in Portland. I'm not even commenting on it until more information comes in. It's just such a bizarre story. Maybe I'd have an easier time believing it if it were in Florida and not Portland. There has to be more to the story. It was on a train so there should be cctv footage, and where is the usual phone recordings? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but something is being left out.
Its really a big clusterfuck. Here's is what ive clumsily gathered so far:

Big Bernie fans,
hate Hillary and Trump,
clearly unhinged,
call for the assassination of Hillary and Jeff Sessions on his Facebook,
talk about assaulting random Hillary fans,
support BLM and Standing rock,

but wait, it gets better:

Genuine racist who want races to be segregated (maybe that explain in a weird way the support for BLM),
did not vote for Trump,
after the election he's fine with Trump after all since only he can protect the country of the evil muslims,
do the nazi salute on video,
not so sure if i like Trump anymore,
change his mind again,
kill 2 people!

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

ERV wrote: Busy when this first came up: Re people like Green 'red pilling' or whatever.

Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

What is she going to do? Become a psychiatrist and treat people with gender dysmorphia? Become a surgeon who specializes in gender reassignment? Found a non-profit that provides housing, job training, food assistance, treatment, etc for transgender individuals?

She's not going to do any of that. Just gonna keep making shitty videos. Ooooh wow. Who the fuck cares. If she actually cared about the health, safety, and well-being of transgender individuals she would have already been doing something. These kinds of stunts are just public masterbation. She, and all the other sjw who care sooooooo muuuuuuuuuch about impooooortant issuuuuuuuuues but won't get off their asses can fuck off.
I am just going to drop this in here. No Comment (do I really need to?)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'd say the real unsung hero of the Shackleton expedition was the dude who said, 'thanks, but I think I'll stay home.'

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

When I was 23, my thought leader was my dick.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

AndrewV69 wrote:
ERV wrote: Busy when this first came up: Re people like Green 'red pilling' or whatever.

Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ERV wrote: She's not going to do any of that. Just gonna keep making shitty videos.... These kinds of stunts are just public masterbation.
That's about the only thing that'd persuade me to watch a Laci Green video.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
When I was 23, my thought leader was my dick.
When I was 23 I was thinking 'It's probably time I started looking for a job. I just want to find out who killed Laura Palmer first.'

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:

Who. The. Fuck. Cares.

And what pray tell explains this?
You know something? Just a year ago I had an attitude adjustment ... I decided that I was not going to get upset any more about all the usual nonsense.

Nowadays, I am almost always constantly girlishly giggling at all of the endless absurdities on display.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Perhaps society has become too affluent - and now everyone has the resources to behave like candidates for 'upper class twit of the year'.

Anyway - in years past the flappers of the 1920s or the youth in the Gay Nineties or those living in Le Belle Epoque possibly were just as frivolous but tended to do things with more style.

[youtube][/youtube]

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

It's an enigma.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

AndrewV69 wrote: And what pray tell explains this?
This?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

What we need is a good ol' war!

Now, GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN!!!

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: And what pray tell explains this?
This?
Bonobos are notorious for reading papers (PLOS mainly) and tailoring their behavior accordingly. Any insights you think you might be getting from studying Bonobos behavior is invalidated because they have decided to fuck with you. Publish any paper on them at your peril.

It is known.

You no believe me. I can tell. Here is an example: Bonobo males get sex with help from their mums

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:What we need is a good ol' war!

Now, GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN!!!
Just think of how many draft dodgers and conchies there would be :think:

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

*Eric Clanton charged with four counts of assault with deadly weapon*

Four counts?
Police said Wednesday in an exclusive interview with Berkeleyside that Clanton attacked at least three people with a metal U-lock during the April 15 rally in and around Civic Center Park. Court papers reveal, however, that Clanton struck at least seven people in the head, according to authorities.
Police said they found evidence Wednesday during a search of Clanton’s home in San Leandro that linked him to “Anti-Fascists and Anarchy political groups,” according to court papers. He was not at that residence, so authorities moved to a second address in West Oakland and said they found flags, patches and pamphlets “associating Clanton” with antifa and anarchist groups. Investigators arrested Clanton there.

Detectives said they “recovered U-locks, sunglasses, a glove, jeans, and facial coverings” consistent with items worn during the April 15 assaults, according to court documents. And a camera found at the San Leandro home contained “selfies” taken by Clanton, police said, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings” consistent with April 15.

Police said in court documents that Clanton’s phone records placed him near Civic Center Park during the time of the protest assaults, too.

Police wrote that other photos they found showed Clanton “posing next to Anarchy symbols.” An “Iron Front” tattoo on his bicep, photographed while he was being logged into jail, “is associated with Anti-Fascists,” too, according to court papers.
http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/ ... ly-weapon/

Really?

Post by Really? »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:*Eric Clanton charged with four counts of assault with deadly weapon*

Four counts?
Police said Wednesday in an exclusive interview with Berkeleyside that Clanton attacked at least three people with a metal U-lock during the April 15 rally in and around Civic Center Park. Court papers reveal, however, that Clanton struck at least seven people in the head, according to authorities.
Police said they found evidence Wednesday during a search of Clanton’s home in San Leandro that linked him to “Anti-Fascists and Anarchy political groups,” according to court papers. He was not at that residence, so authorities moved to a second address in West Oakland and said they found flags, patches and pamphlets “associating Clanton” with antifa and anarchist groups. Investigators arrested Clanton there.

Detectives said they “recovered U-locks, sunglasses, a glove, jeans, and facial coverings” consistent with items worn during the April 15 assaults, according to court documents. And a camera found at the San Leandro home contained “selfies” taken by Clanton, police said, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings” consistent with April 15.

Police said in court documents that Clanton’s phone records placed him near Civic Center Park during the time of the protest assaults, too.

Police wrote that other photos they found showed Clanton “posing next to Anarchy symbols.” An “Iron Front” tattoo on his bicep, photographed while he was being logged into jail, “is associated with Anti-Fascists,” too, according to court papers.
4chan was able to place him at several "protests" and Clanton's consistent MO allowed them to identify him in the middle of committing a few assaults, not just the famous one on the guy in the red shirt.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:*Eric Clanton charged with four counts of assault with deadly weapon*

Four counts?

What a piece of shit.

Getting into a silly ruck is one thing, but hitting someone in the head with a piece of metal can kill or leave disabled. I hope he goes to prison.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

DrokkIt wrote:
What a piece of shit.

Getting into a silly ruck is one thing, but hitting someone in the head with a piece of metal can kill or leave disabled. I hope he goes to prison.
Especially since from the video it looks like at least in one occasion he hit a guy (red shirt guy) who was trying to calm things down, or at least talk it out with others. That's particularly vicious.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

screwtape wrote:
Curiously, you can almost date the photo by the fact his pipe has a 'fishtail' stem, yet has a 'billiard' bowl. By the end of WW1, the billiard bowl was almost completely replaced on diamond section stems with the 'bulldog' bowl. </aspie>
That's so far off the spectrum, you're in C5 territory there :lol:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

i'm not OK with gun violence - but someone needs to sort the Clantons of this world out.