The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Za-zen

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Za-zen »

Kirbmarc wrote:
deLurch wrote:As to the "voter fraud lies," I suspect there is voter fraud. Some illegals voting. People voting on dead people's tickets. Some small districts intentionally scamming. The only questions are how widespread is it, and is it enough to sway an election?

Take a look at Detroit Michigan. Maybe it is a poll worker training issue. Maybe their is outright fraud. I want to know.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/p ... /95363314/

I want to be assured that we have honest campaigns. I want random testing of precincts. I want audits of outlying precincts. I want voter verified paper records for every vote. I want voter fraud to be taken seriously.
One thing I don't get about the US is why you're not required to show some sort of ID before voting. I've been told that not all people have ID, that (for example) poor people don't have a car and so have no driver licence, don't have a passport or a social security card or any other common form of identification, and students also lack IDs.

Maybe there's something I simply don't understand, but why don't you just issue ID cards for everyone? In most of Europe you're pretty much required by law to have an ID card once you're an adult, and in many cases even before. This would solve the problem of having to get a driver licence in order to have an ID. Again, maybe there's something I'm missing here.
Going to have to fact check your "most of europe" claim. In the UK, and Ireland, you are not required to have a state issued ID, though whether you need ID to vote is a question i'd have to check aswel. I've only voted once, and that was at the behest of a nagging partner (I did it to shut her to fuck up), and i voted for an irrelevant environmental issue party. Why you say. I live in N.Ireland I say.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Bluebecca offers an update regarding Skepticon fundraising to fight Carrier.

http://archive.is/4iYjG
Hey there, Skepticondlers!
As you probably have heard, Richard Carrier is suing us, and several others. Here is an update on the fundraising!
As promised, the other defendants have started a Go Fund Me campaign, and they’re doing great! But don’t let that big number fool you — the legal bills are still more than that. Help them out if you can by clicking this link here!
Skepticon could also use some more help. We raised a little over $2400, which is fantastic! But again, is not enough to cover all our legal expenses. Help us out if you can! Remember, only donations made by clicking on the button below go to our legal fund. Donations made any other way will go to the conference, unless you tell us otherwise.
And according to the gofundme, the following donor chipped in $50.
Nick Gotts
1 day ago
Richard Carrier is the Donald Trump of movement atheism.
Richard Carrier wants to make atheism great again.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Doesn't Rebecca Watson owes some money for defense funds?

Really?

Post by Really? »

The Donald Trump of movement atheism has been using violent rhetoric against those who disagree with him again:

http://archive.is/3m1Dw
Liars disgust me. And David Marshall flat out lied about my work on public radio. He should be ashamed. But Christian apologists rarely are. They lie with impunity. The ten commandments be damned. Today I’ll briefly discuss that show, then detail what’s wrong with Marshall’s awful book defending the historicity of Jesus.
But one theme that came up is how dishonest Marshall is in his presentation of data. Like James McGrath, Marshall lies. Marshall even covertly leaned on McGrath’s lies in the show, by magically multiplying that single Christian apologist into ‘many mainstream scholars’ who ‘panned’ my book. For the record, no academic review has ever panned my book; McGrath is the only person with a relevant Ph.D. who has ever even reviewed the book, and still never in any academic journal, and in every instance he lied repeatedly about the book’s content—and that’s not just a claim: I have extensively documented the fact. You should also note that I debated David Marshall before, and his epic loss was so embarrassing that he’s held a grudge against me ever since, starting even back then a campaign of lies and lunacy that is replicated in much of his new book.
Anyone who is going to lie like that, effectively to my face, in public, before an audience of thousands, and not even correct or apologize for it, is a disgusting person who can go die in a fire (though I don’t mean that literally).
"lie" = 29
"lies" = 13
"lied" = 4
"lying" = 10
"liar" = 10
"dishonest" = 7
"dishonesty" = 4
"peer review" = 15
"academic" = 4

feathers

Post by feathers »

Kirbmarc wrote:One thing I don't get about the US is why you're not required to show some sort of ID before voting. I've been told that not all people have ID, that (for example) poor people don't have a car and so have no driver licence, don't have a passport or a social security card or any other common form of identification, and students also lack IDs.

Which is why it's always the Republicans who complain about perceived 'voter fraud', because the people without ID are unlikely to be their electorate. But I thought the myth that malversations with dead voters and so on have any discernible influence on the outcome was long laid to rest, so this is just posturing by the Yellow Tornado.
Maybe there's something I simply don't understand, but why don't you just issue ID cards for everyone? In most of Europe you're pretty much required by law to have an ID card once you're an adult, and in many cases even before. This would solve the problem of having to get a driver licence in order to have an ID. Again, maybe there's something I'm missing here.
Something that would be "the same for every American", and "issued by the state" is communism and undesirable federal mingling in local affairs.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Awesome!

[youtube][/youtube]

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

feathers wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:One thing I don't get about the US is why you're not required to show some sort of ID before voting. I've been told that not all people have ID, that (for example) poor people don't have a car and so have no driver licence, don't have a passport or a social security card or any other common form of identification, and students also lack IDs.

Which is why it's always the Republicans who complain about perceived 'voter fraud', because the people without ID are unlikely to be their electorate. But I thought the myth that malversations with dead voters and so on have any discernible influence on the outcome was long laid to rest, so this is just posturing by the Yellow Tornado.
Something that would be "the same for every American", and "issued by the state" is communism and undesirable federal mingling in local affairs.
I suspect that's the case but I don't want to let my prejudices about the US cloud my judgement. I'd like to hear the opinion of someone who's against ID cards for everyone, see if they're also in favor of voter ID laws, and hear out how the two things go together.

feathers

Post by feathers »

deLurch wrote:Doesn't Rebecca Watson owes some money for defense funds?
You mean that money she had left from the Radford fundraiser, those $9600 of which she claimed she had only $1212 left even though nothing happened?

If she still has them, they're dogfood now.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Wait, he's in Columbus? That's just up the road.

I thought that was snow outside, oh God

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

More rumblings sausage-side...
Can't verify the accuracy of the subtitles but once again, I wouldn't put it past Fritz.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Bhurzum wrote:More rumblings sausage-side...
Can't verify the accuracy of the subtitles but once again, I wouldn't put it past Fritz.
Ah, so is is the often spoken about postfactuality.

[youtube][/youtube]

I gotta feeling you're trolling.

Signed
Elsa

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Unintentional hilariosity from the Dr Richard Carrier PhD post linked above.
For the record, no academic review has ever panned my book; McGrath is the only person with a relevant Ph.D. who has ever even reviewed the book, and still never in any academic journal[.]
No. Fucking. Shit. Sherlock!

Malky

Post by Malky »

Za-zen wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
deLurch wrote:As to the "voter fraud lies," I suspect there is voter fraud. Some illegals voting. People voting on dead people's tickets. Some small districts intentionally scamming. The only questions are how widespread is it, and is it enough to sway an election?

Take a look at Detroit Michigan. Maybe it is a poll worker training issue. Maybe their is outright fraud. I want to know.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/p ... /95363314/

I want to be assured that we have honest campaigns. I want random testing of precincts. I want audits of outlying precincts. I want voter verified paper records for every vote. I want voter fraud to be taken seriously.
One thing I don't get about the US is why you're not required to show some sort of ID before voting. I've been told that not all people have ID, that (for example) poor people don't have a car and so have no driver licence, don't have a passport or a social security card or any other common form of identification, and students also lack IDs.

Going to have to fact check your "most of europe" claim. In the UK, and Ireland, you are not required to have a state issued ID, though whether you need ID to vote is a question i'd have to check aswel. I've only voted once, and that was at the behest of a nagging partner (I did it to shut her to fuck up), and i voted for an irrelevant environmental issue party. Why you say. I live in N.Ireland I say.
Not required

Guest_dd91531f

Post by Guest_dd91531f »

ID is not required to vote here in England. They send you a polling card and you don't even have to take that with you. Show up, give them your name, they check you're on the list and give you a slip to take to the booth.

There's a deeply ingrained culture of objecting to any kind of national ID card here. I personally would not object to us all being issued with one, provided it did not come with the compulsion to carry it at all times and produce it for the fuzz any time they feel like it. I don't think it would be a bad idea to have to show it to access non emergency NHS services and the like.

CaughtUpLockedOut

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Eskarina wrote:I gotta feeling you're trolling.
I can assure you I'm not.

I'm currently enduring a massive download and casually surfing YT and Twatter for interesting nuggets. But hey, I'll stop linking/posting stuff if it's that annoying.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

The subs are pretty much accurate. Josef Joffe, the journalist in question, did say "Mord im Weißen Haus, zum Beispiel", which can be translated as "Murder in the White House, for example". However it's overwhelmingly clear from context that he was just cracking a morbid joke. Constanze Stelzenmüller, the blonde-haired journalist who was answering the question, said "Josef, ernst bleiben." ("Josef, be/stay serious").

German humor is darker than US humor, and black humor is often delivered with a dry inflection that makes it looks serious if you're willing to take it out of context. But this is clearly a joke. Die Zeit, the weekly paper which Joffe works for, is a pretty highbrow and balanced paper on average, not a yellow journalism rag. They're usually centrist, not left wing, and pretty moderate.

This looks like a morbid one-time joke, nothing to really worry about. There are issues in German media (as with the media of every country) but this likely isn't one of them. There were plenty of morbid jokes about Dubya in his time.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Guest_dd91531f wrote:ID is not required to vote here in England. They send you a polling card and you don't even have to take that with you. Show up, give them your name, they check you're on the list and give you a slip to take to the booth.

There's a deeply ingrained culture of objecting to any kind of national ID card here. I personally would not object to us all being issued with one, provided it did not come with the compulsion to carry it at all times and produce it for the fuzz any time they feel like it. I don't think it would be a bad idea to have to show it to access non emergency NHS services and the like.

CaughtUpLockedOut
ID requirement is everywhere in France, for any kind of paperwork. Walking around with a valid ID is mandatory. If your ID gets lost or stolen, you go declare it at a Police station and they give you a piece of paper to use in order to renew the ID, and it also stands as a temp ID.

France is a famously administration-heavy country, so we're used to it.

Just received my final driver license card today! :dance:

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Paul Watson is a knobber

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Guest_dd91531f wrote:ID is not required to vote here in England. They send you a polling card and you don't even have to take that with you. Show up, give them your name, they check you're on the list and give you a slip to take to the booth.

CaughtUpLockedOut
Voter fraud is virtually a non-issue. It's just a pretext for bringing in ID cards. The fact the rest of Europe has them isn't going to persuade anyone they're necessary seeing as we just told Europe to fuck off.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

If the French police can issue a temporary ID what's the point? Why can't you just use whatever you showed them to persuade the police to give you the temp papers?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Kirbmarc wrote:The subs are pretty much accurate. <snip>
Fair do's, squire.

As already stated, I'm not trolling, just dumping stuff in the hopes of getting the conversation flowing.

You've got to admit though, the Bosch are starting to act up again - I think it's time we gave him another pasting - shiny buttons, parade gloss on, NAAFI tea, best fighting trousers, no help from America etc...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/ ... 34x637.jpg

(Ok, that last bit was slightly trollish!)

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Kirbmarc wrote:
The subs are pretty much accurate. Josef Joffe, the journalist in question, did say "Mord im Weißen Haus, zum Beispiel", which can be translated as "Murder in the White House, for example". However it's overwhelmingly clear from context that he was just cracking a morbid joke. Constanze Stelzenmüller, the blonde-haired journalist who was answering the question, said "Josef, ernst bleiben." ("Josef, be/stay serious").

German humor is darker than US humor, and black humor is often delivered with a dry inflection that makes it looks serious if you're willing to take it out of context. But this is clearly a joke. Die Zeit, the weekly paper which Joffe works for, is a pretty highbrow and balanced paper on average, not a yellow journalism rag. They're usually centrist, not left wing, and pretty moderate.

This looks like a morbid one-time joke, nothing to really worry about. There are issues in German media (as with the media of every country) but this likely isn't one of them. There were plenty of morbid jokes about Dubya in his time.
Vat? Ve haff humor? Since when?

Seriously though, when someone tells me that a journalist from a major German newspaper in earnest has advocated the murder of the US president on German PUBLIC on a programm that is aired on Sunday noon and has been running under various names for at least fifty years, I smell bullshit, to say the least. When that source comes from PrisonPlanet, and the someone has actually no idea if there is any truth to the claim, because "Ich spreche kein Deutsch", I raise my right eyebrow.

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.

BTW, Bhurzum, Lizzie has a lot of German ancestors.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Bhurzum wrote:
Fair do's, squire.

As already stated, I'm not trolling, just dumping stuff in the hopes of getting the conversation flowing.

You've got to admit though, the Bosch are starting to act up again - I think it's time we gave him another pasting - shiny buttons, parade gloss on, NAAFI tea, best fighting trousers, no help from America etc...

It's " sale boche". Get yourself an education.

And yes, we've grown up. :lol:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Sulman wrote:Paul Watson is a knobber
I'll be sure to quote him more often then.

Just for you.

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se ... Watson.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Bhurzum wrote:
Fair do's, squire.

Meh. We'll be neutral, as usual. You're welcome to bring the German gold you're going to loot to our banks if you win. Or the Germans are welcome to bring your gold to our banks if they do.

http://danzigercartoons.com/wp-content/ ... or4665.jpg

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Bhurzum wrote:(Ok, that last bit was slightly trollish!)
You could say a bridge too far.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Eskarina wrote:It's " sale boche". Get yourself an education.
I'll go one better and educate you...

"‘The Hun’ and ‘the Boche’ (or ‘Bosche’) stayed in use throughout the war, though Fraser and Gibbons claimed that only the Royal Flying Corps used ‘Hun’ regularly.[2] ‘The boche’ or ‘boches’ (or ‘bosch/bosches’), with or without a capital B, was a French word, which arrived through contact with French forces in 1914, and is said to have derived from French slang caboche, meaning ‘rascal’ or ‘German’, or from Alboche, a variant on Alleman. A writer in the Western Daily Press, 15 October 1915, claimed that les Alboches developed into les sales Boches (‘the dirty Boches’), which provided the word Boches."

https://www.bl.uk/world-war-one/article ... -the-front

Pro-tip - Military slang (and its many bastardized variations) is a minefield (no pun) for the uneducated.

You're welcome.

http://www.operatorchan.org/w/src/141672646646.jpg

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Bhurzum wrote:
Eskarina wrote:It's " sale boche". Get yourself an education.
I'll go one better and educate you...

"‘The Hun’ and ‘the Boche’ (or ‘Bosche’) stayed in use throughout the war, though Fraser and Gibbons claimed that only the Royal Flying Corps used ‘Hun’ regularly.[2] ‘The boche’ or ‘boches’ (or ‘bosch/bosches’), with or without a capital B, was a French word, which arrived through contact with French forces in 1914, and is said to have derived from French slang caboche, meaning ‘rascal’ or ‘German’, or from Alboche, a variant on Alleman. A writer in the Western Daily Press, 15 October 1915, claimed that les Alboches developed into les sales Boches (‘the dirty Boches’), which provided the word Boches."

https://www.bl.uk/world-war-one/article ... -the-front

Pro-tip - Military slang (and its many bastardized variations) is a minefield (no pun) for the uneducated.

You're welcome.

http://www.operatorchan.org/w/src/141672646646.jpg
Thank you. I always appreciate new information. I doubt the French ever called us "sale Bosch", though. Maybe at Lidl.

Any comment on your postfactuality?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Shatterface wrote:If the French police can issue a temporary ID what's the point? Why can't you just use whatever you showed them to persuade the police to give you the temp papers?
You know, that's actually a good question I never thought about. When I lost my passport back in 2007, I just went to the police station, gave them my name, date of birth and address, and they issued the paper. I don't remember them asking for anything else. Might have changed now.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Shatterface wrote: Voter fraud is virtually a non-issue. It's just a pretext for bringing in ID cards. The fact the rest of Europe has them isn't going to persuade anyone they're necessary seeing as we just told Europe to fuck off.
Not quite a non-issue, virtual or otherwise. There's certainly been problems with fraudulent postal voting, as we saw with the Lutfar Rahman/Tower Hamlets controversy. Course, ID cards won't likely change that - a big shakeup of the postal voting system is long overdue, however: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -says.html

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

I was starting to get excited about a Science March on Washington.
But not so much anymore :cry:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Eskarina wrote:Any comment on your postfactuality?
Be very specific, boxhead.

Quote the thing(s) I said that are questionable.

Scurry away.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

AndrewV69 wrote:Clickbait article by the Daily Flail on Youtube troll (she might believe what she babbles about for all I know) Jenny McDermott as twatted by Ally Fogg.
If this was a penis bearer arguing for killing women cue a different reaction? Need a better class of troll step up IMO. Moar Godfrey Elfwick for starters.

Whatever Man. Fuck. (Die Antwoord)
Wait! Jenny was only trolloling. It was satire. She's the victim here, because the bastard that reposted her video got a whole shitload of views and she didn't get paid for it. So she started a flagging campaign to get the offending video taken down, even though it made her famous.
It just proves she isn't an attention whore, she's a click whore.
[youtube][/youtube]

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Eskarina wrote:
Thank you. I always appreciate new information. I doubt the French ever called us "sale Bosch", though. Maybe at Lidl.
At Verdun and Oradour, surely.

There's a very nasty joke about Bosch, the Holocaust, and the brand Bosch. I'll spare you all.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Bhurzum wrote:
Eskarina wrote:Any comment on your postfactuality?
Be very specific, boxhead.

Quote the thing(s) I said that are questionable.

Scurry away.
Not my job. You make claims, you deliver the proof. Saying "not sure if there's any truth to it" won't cut the mustard.

Stick to following orders.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Eskarina wrote:Not my job. You make claims, you deliver the proof.
Precisely which claim(s) that I made do you require proof for?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Bhurzum, you need to understand that not all Germans are dour souls that love discipline and order at the expense of enjoyment in life:
[youtube][/youtube]

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Bhurzum wrote:
Eskarina wrote:Not my job. You make claims, you deliver the proof.
Precisely which claim(s) that I made do you require proof for?
Bhurzum wrote:Can't verify the accuracy of the subtitles but once again, I wouldn't put it past Fritz.
It, my dear, it.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Bhurzum, you need to understand that not all Germans are dour souls that love discipline and order at the expense of enjoyment in life:
[youtube][/youtube]
My soulmate. Finally. After all these years.

Endlich.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Eskarina wrote:

There's a very nasty joke about Bosch, the Holocaust, and the brand Bosch. I'll spare you all.
You can PM it to me if you want.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Kirbmarc wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Eskarina wrote:

You can PM it to me if you want.
I will if you understand "Bosch, du travail de pro". But I just basically ruined the joke anyway...

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Eskarina wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:Can't verify the accuracy of the subtitles but once again, I wouldn't put it past Fritz.
It, my dear, it.
I strongly suspect your grasp of the English vernacular is letting you down. That or you're thicker than a Gurkha's foreskin!

Hint - you're asking me to "prove" my opinion, a silly request to say the least.

http://sr.photos3.fotosearch.com/bthumb ... 782155.jpg

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Bhurzum wrote:
Eskarina wrote:
It, my dear, it.
I strongly suspect your grasp of the English vernacular is letting you down. That or you're thicker than a Gurkha's foreskin!

Hint - you're asking me to "prove" my opinion, a silly request to say the least.

http://sr.photos3.fotosearch.com/bthumb ... 782155.jpg
As I said, nothing more than postfactuality on your part. You've got opinions and feelings, (nothing more than feelings) that are not based on reality. I also noticed that you have replied neither to Aneris nor Kirbmarc, who answered to you seriously. Why is that?

Sprechen Sie besser Deutsch als ich Englisch?

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sulman wrote:Paul Watson is a knobber
I'll be sure to quote him more often then.

Just for you.

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se ... Watson.jpg
They'd never have tolerated such a degenerate hairstyle in the SS.

A Connery joke for you:

What time does Sean Connery turn up for Wimbledon?

Tennish

feathers

Post by feathers »

Eskarina wrote:Not my job. You make claims, you deliver the proof. Saying "not sure if there's any truth to it" won't cut the mustard.

Stick to following orders.
You mean Befehl ist Befehl.

Don't mention the war

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
I will if you understand "Bosch, du travail de pro". But I just basically ruined the joke anyway...
Aaah, I remember it now. I've heard it, it's pretty nasty.

"Quelle est la dernière chose que les juifs voient écrit avant d'aller dans le four? Bosch, du travail du pro".

Translated (not literally):

"What's the last sentence that jews read before they get into the oven? Bosch, the Work of the Pros" (the slogan of the Bosch brand in France, and also a way of saying that the oven and the Holocaust was considered an excellent job by les Bosches).

You can all hate me now.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Amanda, Amanda.
Are those arseholes have any working long term memory?!

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

@Burzhum for fuck's sake will you just answer them before they start shooting ten forum members for every question you refuse

feathers

Post by feathers »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

sp0tlight wrote:Amanda, Amanda.
Are those arseholes have any working long term memory?!
Just what I expected from Marcotte. She is truly a vile person. I don't use this word lightly. I think Carrier is a laughingstock, PZ is pathetic, Lena Dunham is annoying, Rebecca Watson is cringe-worthy, Zoe Quinn and Anita Sarkeesian are scammers, Sabrina Erdely is unethical, Szvan is shady. But only Marcotte and Futrelle are truly vile. And even Futrelle sometimes might report on real scumbags, if only by chance.

Marcotte wrote a hatchet job on a group of people who had already been proven not guilty by video evidence, and she wrote how she was disgusted at the idea that anyone could even think that they deserved to be considered innocent until proven guilty. She not only lies, crafts smears and slander, but she does it gleefully and constantly, so I'm not surprised she accuses people of having said exactly what she wrote. I wouldn't trust Marcotte to tell me the time of the day.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Fair do's, squire.

I love how these guys are commandos on a mission and they are still wearing ties. The forties were an elegant time we will never see again.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Eskarina wrote:As I said, nothing more than postfactuality on your part. You've got opinions and feelings, (nothing more than feelings) that are not based on reality.
You know what that is? Your opinion. Fuck, you just shot yourself in the jackboot! Silly kraut!
Eskarina wrote:I also noticed that you have replied neither to Aneris nor Kirbmarc, who answered to you seriously.
Quite frankly, the reply from Aneris was a word-salad and even though she (he? I honestly don't know) quoted me, I think it was aimed more at others who had joined the conversation. I don't think there was anything in her comment that addressed me specifically. Aneris is a big girl and can grip me if I'm wrong, she doesn't need you to white knight for her.

Kirbmarc's reply (just a wee bit above this?) was far from serious. Obviously, being from the land of scat-porn and utterly devoid of humour, this has probably confused and inflamed your teutonic sensibilities. Boo-fucking-hoo. Change into some dry lederhosen and try to calm down.
Eskarina wrote:Why is that?
Do your worst, Jerry swine, I'll never talk!

:popcorn:

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Kirbmarc wrote:I wouldn't trust Marcotte to tell me the time of the day.
I find it amazing people give her opinion any weight. Not only she writes terrible slimy shit, she often wanders into "that really happened" territory.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ is happy to let us know what he is into spunk - even if, in the normal course of events, he gets some in his face.

http://i.imgur.com/yNhAafu.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Spike13 wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Fair do's, squire.

I love how these guys are commandos on a mission and they are still wearing ties. The forties were an elegant time we will never see again.
The dude Sean was playing was the commander of the First AIrborne Division. In RL he got excited pretending to be a battalion commander, got trapped in a house by the Jerries and couldn't do his real job at a crucial moment.

JERRIES.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Sulman wrote:@Burzhum for fuck's sake will you just answer them before they start shooting ten forum members for every question you refuse
There's nothing to answer - my original post contains all of the answers you could possibly want.

1) The Bosch reporter said something in German.
2) The subtitles say the reporter suggested murdering Trump (I openly stated I cannot confirm this - language barrier - no speakee sprout).
3) I added that "I wouldn't put it past them" - suggesting that if the Jerry reporter did suggest killing Trump, I wouldn't be surprised.

That's it, job done, finito.

Until the German autistic screeching started... ;)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sulman wrote:@Burzhum for fuck's sake will you just answer them before they start shooting ten forum members for every question you refuse
There's nothing to answer - my original post contains all of the answers you could possibly want.

2) The subtitles say the reporter suggested murdering Trump (I openly stated I cannot confirm this - language barrier - no speakee sprout).
3) I added that "I wouldn't put it past them" - suggesting that if the Jerry reporter did suggest killing Trump, I wouldn't be surprised.

[youtube][/youtube]

Malky

Post by Malky »

Very good to hear this:

'Germany will abolish law against insulting foreign heads of state’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/vol ... -of-state/

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Bhurzum wrote:

Yes, the reporter said what's written in the subtitles. It's very clearly a joke though. Paul Watson tries to make it look worse than it is. Plenty of reporters have joked about someone killing Trump. Here's a British reporter for the Telegraph joking about Obama killing Trump and Pence:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C18FzzvXAAU48Mt.jpg

Verdict: real news, but nothing to worry about since it was a joke. Watson exaggerates things to make the joke look scary.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: [outube][outube]
Purebred Ruperts (a contradiction in terms) are never as manly and no-nonsense as Flashheart.