Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Ericb »

Happy Social Justice Day everyone!

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Cnutella wrote:
I'm looking forward to his first "I've just been handed a live grenade" blog post from NK.
In North Korea, the live grenade might not be a metaphor.
http://i.imgur.com/G40fQm1.jpg

Well, arguably anyway.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Ericb wrote:Happy Social Justice Day everyone!

[youtube]MWBjwgxEawo[/youtube]

Then let's commemorate it for them with the best song about Mao ever (also includes a guest appearance by the Rev. Jim Jones).

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Ape+lust wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: What makes you think that the North Koreans might want him?
Because he's Kim's ticket to sweet potato pie.

http://imgur.com/gLSWO1n.jpg
Nice work as always, Ape. Strangely touching, with the hearts and all.

It would be ironic if their kidnap squad chose to swoop when she was in an elevator.

John D

Post by John D »

Oglebart wrote:
feathers wrote:
HunnyBunny wrote:"Hello, I'm Opi, this is my Daily Mail article where I go to the national press to beg for money from millions of people. My article includes many photos of me outside, although I can't leave the house because I'm an imaginary gender. I need money that would feed 400 starving children for a year because waiting on the NHS for the government to pay for my delusional demands is horrible to people like me with imaginary genders."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... utral.html
But the long girly hair is no problem it seems?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/05/ ... 901135.jpg
So she says that she wants her breasts removed because she has "abandoned the attempts to fit into that box of being female" She still looks quite feminine to me, as feathers noted, the hair in particular. But wouldn't becoming flat chested make her more like a male physically? There seems to be a lot of confusion here, and not just from my end either. She really is a special little snowflake, that's for sure.
The one "genderless" person I have known is my daughter ex-poly-partner. They didn't use Xir or Xie... just "they". Very tricky to talk about her.

Anyway. They had naturally large breasts and hated them and had them reduced in size. The genderless must think having large breasts is not part of being genderless. Genderless people can't have large breasts. Too "female" I suppose.

I think these people just don't like how they look and they need a fancy name for it... and they have to blame society for their sexual unhappiness.

As I have said before however. I am too old and stupid to use genderless pronouns. I have tried and failed. I will either call you a he or a she. I used to make this determination based on hair style. The more feminine the hair cut the more likely I will call you a she. I have changed my mind however. Now I will base my decision on the person's breast size.

If this young lady completely removes her breast I will call her a he....but... if she keeps them at a nice b-cup... she is still a she.

My big wife thinks her boobs are so big that cup size is the wrong word. She thinks that above a D-cup you should switch to bowls instead. So it goes A-cup, B-cup, C-cup, D-cup, A-bowl, B-bowl, C-bowl etc. I think this is a wonderful idea!

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

feathers wrote:
HunnyBunny wrote:"Hello, I'm Opi, this is my Daily Mail article where I go to the national press to beg for money from millions of people. My article includes many photos of me outside, although I can't leave the house because I'm an imaginary gender. I need money that would feed 400 starving children for a year because waiting on the NHS for the government to pay for my delusional demands is horrible to people like me with imaginary genders."

Neither are the carefully plucked eyebrows.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

MarcusAu wrote:
jimhabegger wrote:Sorry, I mean to post that in my closet thread.
Has no one asked you to come out of the closet?
He needs to stay in the closet. If the Universal House of Justice finds out he is gay he gets excommunicated and possibly thrown off a tall building.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
He needs to stay in the closet. If the Universal House of Justice finds out he is gay he gets excommunicated and possibly thrown off a tall building.
Is it something from the DC universe? I'm not so familiar with DC Comics (always thought it was crap).

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

I have been suffering relegious aplogists all my life, literally. Turning atheist at 5 or so in a relegious school lead me to a life time of having to deal with tools like you. But I soon got to enjoy the aguments. So good luck converting anyone here as most of us are well versed in counter apologetics.

However you seem harmless and you have a right to say what you like. So stop apologising for your beliefs and stick up for yourself. Tell Com to go screw himself. He can take it. Being nice all the time is creepy and very Born again Christian/SJW. It is not natural, healthy or human.

Every time you say sorry an angel is forced to give Com a blow job. But if you actually mean it AND it is appropriate to apologise, an angel spends happy fun time with me, which is an honour. For the angel of course.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

lead=led I ate this langwich.

free thoughtpolice

JackSkeptic wrote:
I have been suffering relegious aplogists all my life, literally. Turning atheist at 5 or so in a relegious school lead me to a life time of having to deal with tools like you. But I soon got to enjoy the aguments. So good luck converting anyone here as most of us are well versed in counter apologetics.

However you seem harmless and you have a right to say what you like. So stop apologising for your beliefs and stick up for yourself. Tell Com to go screw himself. He can take it. Being nice all the time is creepy and very Born again Christian/SJW. It is not natural, healthy or human.

Every time you say sorry an angel is forced to give Com a blow job. But if you actually mean it AND it is appropriate to apologise, an angel spends happy fun time with me, which is an honour. For the angel of course.
:lol: QFT

free thoughtpolice

[youtube]IciwMuoiDUM[/youtube]

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

[youtube]xNmvFKG2Vls[/youtube]

Doctor Richard Carrier, PhD would make a great vice-president.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

dog puke wrote:[youtube]xNmvFKG2Vls[/youtube]

Doctor Richard Carrier, PhD would make a great vice-president.

TRUMP/ELFWICK 2016

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Git

Post by Git »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
AnonymousCowherd wrote:
You do realise that, for Steers, that's only a "2".
"1", technically.

There are 10 types of people: those who get binary jokes, and those who don't.
.. And those who weren't expecting a Base 3 joke..

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Not being able to drive fast in a car, and owner bikes to get that rush, I have been a fan of minivans since my teens.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Ericb wrote:
Shatterface wrote:Ken Livingstone Hitlersplains to Boris Johnson:

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05/eu ... -comments/
What's up with Boris' hair? Is he auditioning to be Britain's Trump?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/ ... 34x407.jpg

Boris has had comical hair for years. Here his back in the 80s when he (sitting, right) and David Cameron (standing like a male model, second left) were in Spandau Ballet the Bullingdon Club at Oxford together.

He gets it from his dad:

https://www.spuc.org.uk/~/media/Images/ ... ashx?la=en

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

feathers wrote:

Feeds my feeling that most of these granular "gender-fluid", "asexual" self-definitions are about rejecting adulthood and wanting to stay children.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

paddybrown wrote:
Boris has had comical hair for years. Here his back in the 80s when he (sitting, right) and David Cameron (standing like a male model, second left) were in Spandau Ballet the Bullingdon Club at Oxford together.

He gets it from his dad:
That's the "reconstruction with models" that was made a few years back when the use of the original in the media was disputed for embarrassment copyright reasons?
Here's the original:

http://i.imgur.com/Q27J06N.jpg

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

ISS live stream.

(Cue "Space Oddity" by Bowie...)

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

JackSkeptic wrote:Being nice all the time is creepy and very Born again Christian/SJW.

Go die in a fire heteronormative cis scum!!!11! You don't get to tell what other write. Just fuck off jackyboy, you fucking tone troll. Here content and accuracy matters, not how much you use profanity. However, "nice SJW" sounds like a splendid premise for a comedy show.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

We've just watched 10 Cloverfield Lane, and found it to be quite good. Remove the last 10 minutes or so, and it would have been excellent.

Thanks Pit for the recommendation!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

paddybrown wrote:
Ericb wrote:
Shatterface wrote:Ken Livingstone Hitlersplains to Boris Johnson:

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/05/eu ... -comments/
What's up with Boris' hair? Is he auditioning to be Britain's Trump?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/ ... 34x407.jpg

He gets it from his dad:

https://www.spuc.org.uk/~/media/Images/ ... ashx?la=en
And his bro.

https://cfoi.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2 ... ohnson.jpg

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:We've just watched 10 Cloverfield Lane, and found it to be quite good. Remove the last 10 minutes or so, and it would have been excellent.
My thoughts exactly!

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

I haven't told anyone on the pit this, but for months I've been receiving a torrent of vicious harassment on my home computer. In the interest of moving on with my life and ending the abuse, I have decided to capitulate to my abusers. I will comply with their demands.

Today, I will be installing Windows 10.

If I go dark for awhile don't worry about me, I'll be fine. It may take me a little time to figure out how to stop my laptop from acting like a paperweight.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Old_ones wrote:I haven't told anyone on the pit this, but for months I've been receiving a torrent of vicious harassment on my home computer. In the interest of moving on with my life and ending the abuse, I have decided to capitulate to my abusers. I will comply with their demands.

If I go dark for awhile don't worry about me, I'll be fine. It may take me a little time to figure out how to stop my laptop from acting like a paperweight.
STOP! Collaborate and Listen! It's possible to tweak the Windows registry to disable the harassing messages.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

dogen wrote:
Old_ones wrote:I haven't told anyone on the pit this, but for months I've been receiving a torrent of vicious harassment on my home computer. In the interest of moving on with my life and ending the abuse, I have decided to capitulate to my abusers. I will comply with their demands.

STOP! Collaborate and Listen! It's possible to tweak the Windows registry to disable the harassing messages.
THIS (http://blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2015/0 ... emove.html) is highly recommended!

free thoughtpolice

Are the vicious threats something about something happening to your Shockwave Flash Player?

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

JackSkeptic wrote:lead=led I ate this langwich.
Maybe you would like the Anguish Languish.

1 Furry Tells
- Ladle Rat Rotten Hut
- Guilty Looks Enter Tree Beers
- Center Alley

2 Noisier Rams
- Marry Hatter Ladle Limb
- Sinker Sucker Socks Pants
- Effervescent
- Oiled Murder Harbored
- Pitter Paper

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

dogen wrote:

It's going to stop in about a month anyway, but you should really make the upgrade.

Making the upgrade now is going to keep it free and keep you getting updates for the life of the pc for free.

Microsoft has changed direction, so going forward it's not going to be a radical changes, but small twerks here and there so this should be the last time you have to learn a new OS for the next decade or so.

Also I think it's a nice upgrade. It has honestly keep me from wanting to upgrade my little laptop, it actually feels faster than when I bought it.

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

Brive1987 wrote:Health Club Update: Week 1

Well we have three contenders committed to three certified (ie digitally logged) exercises per week of at least 30 mins.

This week was a warm up, but all three got their three workouts done. How cool is that?

Next week we will be aiming for even greater transparency with our logging. Preferred app is Runkeeper.

Rays haul and any others - there is space for you! You just have to seriously commit to documented workouts.

This weeks evidence is on display in the Health Club thread.

My Contribution. Ignore the slow run. It is a very hilly run
run.png
(428.93 KiB) Downloaded 140 times

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I love Windows 10 and 365.

And not like a sister.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Bhurzum wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:Then why do we have a skull badge on our caps? :)
Are we the baddies?
I "got" a pop cultural reference!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Michael J wrote:

Well we have three contenders committed to three certified (ie digitally logged) exercises per week of at least 30 mins.

This week was a warm up, but all three got their three workouts done. How cool is that?

Next week we will be aiming for even greater transparency with our logging. Preferred app is Runkeeper.

Rays haul and any others - there is space for you! You just have to seriously commit to documented workouts.

My Contribution. Ignore the slow run. It is a very hilly run
run.png
Cool. Nice spot for exercise. You joining the group or just showing off?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

http://i.imgur.com/qgYYizO.jpg
When you do your update, you might want to set the calendar to the correct year.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

http://imgur.com/3LfaXDO.jpg

This was once a joke. Now it's aspirational.

This must be the End Times or something. I know I saw this shit in a Chick tract years ago.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/qgYYizO.jpg
When you do your update, you might want to set the calendar to the correct year.
Carrier has convinced me that such details are irrelevant and noting them is the hallmark of micro aggression.

Your positive intent is noted but irrelevant.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Kirbmarc wrote:
What makes you think that the North Koreans might want him?
There are a lot of calories in a PeeZus.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Eskarina wrote: Neither are the carefully plucked eyebrows.
Exactly. I think she's just another attention whore in jeans and a T-shirt. Kinda like Rebecca Watson.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

BarnOwl wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
What makes you think that the North Koreans might want him?
There are a lot of calories in a PeeZus.

Not sure how good stupid blind hate would taste.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

No one will guess she is a girl once she goes all Angelina Jolie. I just wonder how she will cope being mocked by nature every time she washes herself?

Maybe a case for a good glob of:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... 4Uw58ZtCZQ

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Man Receives First Penis Transplant in the United States
If all goes as planned, normal urination should be possible for Mr. Manning within a few weeks, and sexual function in weeks to months, Dr. Cetrulo said.
http://nytimes.com/2016/05/17/health/th ... eport.com/

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Perhaps D. Muscato will become a future donor.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ape+lust wrote:

This must be the End Times or something. I know I saw this shit in a Chick tract years ago.
According to current trend-lines, we're just weeks away from SJWs demanding that all women be thought of as toilets & 'Sharia Law' issuing an IPO for an app-- which gives me frequent flyer miles, everytime someone I hate is beheaded by Marvel Studios Death Panels.

I dont Want to join the Baddies, but their incentives are so enticing.

And, hey, it's not our fault Harold Camping was right about -Everything-.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

fuzzy wrote:Man Receives First Penis Transplant in the United States
If all goes as planned, normal urination should be possible for Mr. Manning within a few weeks, and sexual function in weeks to months, Dr. Cetrulo said.
http://newsthump.com/2016/05/16/penis-t ... -dick-pic/

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

Anybody feeling mischievous? I went looking for the new home of Zvan, Lousy Canuck, etc. and eventually found them at the-orbit.net, but before I found them I noticed that theorbit.net is unused and is for sale... :shifty: :whistle:

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

First penis transplant? How many is he planning on having?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

It appears taken now. Recheck?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Registered 13 April 2016

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

In other news:

First up:

Over at GNXP there is this article:Was the Prophet Muhammad a Jew? After some preamble we get to the meat at the end of the article:
So, with all this historical context in place, it has come to my attention that there are some peculiarities in the male paternal lineage of descendants of the clade L859+, the dominant haplotype among the Quraysh, Muhammad’s tribe. This lineage, L859+ is a clade within haplogroup J1, which includes the famous Cohen modal haplogroup. On the L859+ tree above you see that the Qurayshi’s are a brother clade to ZS22012. This is traditionally a Jewish lineage. None of this “proves” anything, but it’s interesting and suggestive. If the revisionist are right, and Muhammad grew up in a world dominated by Jews and Christians, it would not be implausible if he himself was of Jewish background in some fashion. Or, that Arab Jews and Arab Christians had a fluid and permeable cultural relationship, and both interacted with the large Jewish community of the Middle East of the period, where some Arab Christians descended from Jews.
Next up:

Someone by the name of Anne Marie Waters went to a lot of time and trouble to detail what she found out about ROTHERHAM: THE PERFECT STORM – AN INVESTIGATION IN TO MUSLIM GROOMING GANGS and reported on it.

Well, actually as she says she did not get to complete it. From the introduction:
I did not intend to publish this, as I could not complete the work I had set out to do, but I have decided instead to write a personal account of an attempt I made to find out how many girls have been groomed, gang-raped, and prostituted by organised gangs in England over the last five years. I do it obviously not to provide ground-breaking statistics – but to contribute to the national discussion on the phenomenon of so-called “Asian” grooming gangs that has been taking place since the publication of the Jay Report in to widespread sexual abuse, gang-rape, and torture of at least 1,400 young girls in the town of Rotherham in Yorkshire.
It is it is a long read. I am still working my way through it, but so far I recommend it.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

AndrewV69 wrote:In other news:

First up:

Over at GNXP there is this article:Was the Prophet Muhammad a Jew? After some preamble we get to the meat at the end of the article:
So, with all this historical context in place, it has come to my attention that there are some peculiarities in the male paternal lineage of descendants of the clade L859+, the dominant haplotype among the Quraysh, Muhammad’s tribe. This lineage, L859+ is a clade within haplogroup J1, which includes the famous Cohen modal haplogroup. On the L859+ tree above you see that the Qurayshi’s are a brother clade to ZS22012. This is traditionally a Jewish lineage. None of this “proves” anything, but it’s interesting and suggestive. If the revisionist are right, and Muhammad grew up in a world dominated by Jews and Christians, it would not be implausible if he himself was of Jewish background in some fashion. Or, that Arab Jews and Arab Christians had a fluid and permeable cultural relationship, and both interacted with the large Jewish community of the Middle East of the period, where some Arab Christians descended from Jews.
Next up:

Someone by the name of Anne Marie Waters went to a lot of time and trouble to detail what she found out about ROTHERHAM: THE PERFECT STORM – AN INVESTIGATION IN TO MUSLIM GROOMING GANGS and reported on it.

Well, actually as she says she did not get to complete it. From the introduction:
I did not intend to publish this, as I could not complete the work I had set out to do, but I have decided instead to write a personal account of an attempt I made to find out how many girls have been groomed, gang-raped, and prostituted by organised gangs in England over the last five years. I do it obviously not to provide ground-breaking statistics – but to contribute to the national discussion on the phenomenon of so-called “Asian” grooming gangs that has been taking place since the publication of the Jay Report in to widespread sexual abuse, gang-rape, and torture of at least 1,400 young girls in the town of Rotherham in Yorkshire.
It is it is a long read. I am still working my way through it, but so far I recommend it.
It is just cultural enrichment, see lefty/liberals and feminism.

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

This might be of interest to you, maybe not.

[youtube]u1kGMCfb2xw[/youtube]

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Ape+lust wrote:

No no no. This is where you saw s/h/it.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/wal ... 1124163801

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

It is obviously better that underage girls be raped and anyone objecting to this should be called a racist. Lefty/liberalism and feminism for the win.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Shatterface wrote:
First penis transplant? How many is he planning on having?
:rimshot:

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Ape+lust wrote:

How many times does it need to be said, don't stick your dick in crazy.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

One of my favorite webcomics updated:

http://pbfcomics.com/275/