Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
Tribble

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by Tribble »

Southern wrote:
Git wrote:
Tribble wrote:
Anyway, he didn't care for my joke. So I was banned. Personally, I think it was an excuse because I used jump his ass about his very lopsided 'poor Jews' thing when it came to Israel but he didn't want to look like he was banning someone for challenging his lopsided views.
Oh poor diddums. I think you'll find Stormfront or 5Pillarz would be more your thing.
It's like an atomic clock, isn't it? "Criticizing the State of Israel = Nazism".
Exactly.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Kirbmarc wrote:Behold the New Commandments, atheist version:

Warning: music

Highlights:

<snip>
Evolutionary psychology is sexist, racist, cissexist, ableist, and heterosexist.
You forgot "otherkinphobic".

<snip>
Also forgot "none of those things because it's just a field of study, and, moreover, whether some of its practitioners are in fact those things is irrelevant to the question of the field's validity (see ad hominem)."

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Angry_Drunk wrote:Speaking of Joss Whedon's "cleverness":
The responses are pure SJW hilarity too. Only a matter of minutes before someone pops up with the old, "Men can have uteruses too (because trannys)" complaint.
The point that the Supreme Court Justices, that voted against the idea of companies providing contraceptive coverage to their employees, were male and thus didn't have uteruses - and therefore had no direct interest in the question at hand - is slightly complicated by the fact that any uterus bearer experienced enough to become a Supreme Court justice will probably have passed the menopause anyway.

In fact, if you think about it, probably the only people who don't have a direct interest in female contraceptive measures are post-menpopausal women. Both young and old men (such as the male Supreme Court Justices) can get their female partners pregnant (if those partners are young enough) and therefore may have an interest in contraception.

It's common to hear neo-feminist arguments that men should have no voice on this question - with the point being that men cannot get pregnant - but the same thing applies to all post menopausal women, infertile young women and to all transwomen.

Ericb

Post by Ericb »

Guestus Aurelius

"Why do men get to vote on women's reproductive health issues AT ALL?"

Patriarchy. Democracy.

Guestus Aurelius

Uh, all this proves is that Oberst and his attorney successfully bullied the victim.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Also forgot "none of those things because it's just a field of study, and, moreover, whether some of its practitioners are in fact those things is irrelevant to the question of the field's validity (see ad hominem)."
Logical fallacies from SJWs? Surely you're joking, Mr. Aurelius! They would never ever resort to these cheap tactics!
Dick Strawkins wrote:
Aren't men necessary for reproduction, too? Or is that a bio-truth and therefore sexist?

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Well I think the point is that its a woman's health issue. Should women get to decide whether or not men should get prostrate treatment? Penis pumps?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Well I think the point is that its a woman's health issue. Should women get to decide whether or not men should get prostrate treatment? Penis pumps?
Yes.

Angry_Drunk

Post by Angry_Drunk »

another lurker wrote:Well I think the point is that its a woman's health issue. Should women get to decide whether or not men should get prostrate treatment? Penis pumps?
Because in the United States, which is where Joss lives and presumably is referring too, we have this long tradition that everybody (with certain limited and defined exceptions) has the right to participate in the democratic process via voting.

By Joss's logic I have no right to vote about financial regulations because I'm not a bank (yeah, I know the irony there is rich). The problem with Joss's statement is it's the sort of ignorant pablum that the SJW brigade loves to spew out which sounds nifty on the surface but reveals a deeply ignorant mindset.

It's the ultimate expression of identity politics, and it's why Conservatives consistently manage to torpedo any sort of Liberal progress in this country.

In the words of the mighty Darth Helmet, "So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

another lurker wrote:Well I think the point is that its a woman's health issue. Should women get to decide whether or not men should get prostrate treatment? Penis pumps?
But where do you draw the line?
Women's reproductive health only directly affects a subgroup of women - those that can reproduce.
Why should other women (for example older women, trans-women, infertile women) get a say in the question?

And if it's reasonable for older, post menopausal women, infertile women, or even trans-women, to have a say in the question, then why not men?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Give Dollhouse a chance to get going -- it starts out seemingly trite, but quickly pushes boundaries. Second season goes off in a completely different direction.

Not sure if Whedon even realized what a damning allegory for today's corrupt, post-2008 US politics he was making.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote: PS - Just noticing Justin's update on Baxter's tweets. Sounds like he is not so confident about any legal battle with Radford. His language is one of settling and forgetting everything. That is a big contrast to 4-5 months ago when the Baboons were cheering him and Karen on....
Yeah, you don't say, 'ya know what? This town is big enough for the both of us!' unless you figure you'll lose the gunfight.

Baxter is well aware of Psycho Karen's pathological lying. But he's caught on the horns of a dilemma, as he's also getting laid for the first time in his life.
The tough choices of a male feminist ally. :violin:

Support the woman who accused you of domestic violence, or stop getting laid?

James Caruthers

welch wrote:
Given how uneven Buffy was, (I'll point out that when given ultimate cosmic control, Whedon created Buffy Season 8, which was, to be kind, crap), I'm unsure that canceling various series early actually hurt him. It saved him from a lot of problems.
Whedon really isn't as good a writer as people think he is.

There, that's my rage-inducing opinion for the day. :dance:

Git

Post by Git »

Prof. Ceiling Cat is very moderate and balanced on the Middle East, but of course that's never enough for certain types.

Angry_Drunk

Post by Angry_Drunk »

James Caruthers wrote:
welch wrote:
Given how uneven Buffy was, (I'll point out that when given ultimate cosmic control, Whedon created Buffy Season 8, which was, to be kind, crap), I'm unsure that canceling various series early actually hurt him. It saved him from a lot of problems.

Whedon is popular because he's a master of confusing "clever" for "intelligent", which works out for him because his target audience fancies themselves very clever, but honestly aren't all that intelligent.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Until there is a penis pump fairy, yes. Because until then, creating those penis pumps and providing that prostrate treatment requires resources that could be used elsewhere. Perhaps the gov't isnt directly allocating those resources, but it is certainly involved in incentivising certain uses of resources and if it incentivises penis pumps or nuva-rings, that comes at costs elsewhere in the system. Personally, I think cheap and easily available birth control is a good thing for society -- it reduces abortions, it reduces crime, it reduces welfare expenditures, it increases worker productivity. But providing it comes at a cost, both of resources and of some individual rights. I think that trade-off is worth it. On the other hand, I do not see significant societal benefits from widely available cheap penis pumps. (Perhaps that just my cock-size privilege talking.) You may weigh the scales differently, but neglecting that there is another side of the scale is equally stupid no matter which side you feel is right.

Angry_Drunk

Post by Angry_Drunk »

I will say this for Ol' Jossy boy though, he has an amazing eye for female talent*. Must come from all the Feminism.

*and by "talent" I mean titties.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Git wrote:Prof. Ceiling Cat is very moderate and balanced on the Middle East, but of course that's never enough for certain types.
Indeed, and the “someone wrote something I can’t agree to 100%, they suck now and will forever be avoided by me. Unfriended, unfollowed. Blocked” attitude in the Atheist-Skeptics Community plain sucks.

ccdimage

Post by ccdimage »

Those judges. Always sticking their noses in other peoples business. I bet they never knifed a dairy owner for meth money but there they sit; judging.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Give Dollhouse a chance to get going -- it starts out seemingly trite, but quickly pushes boundaries. Second season goes off in a completely different direction.

Not sure if Whedon even realized what a damning allegory for today's corrupt, post-2008 US politics he was making.
Not Whedon, but I was disappointed that Caprica was cancelled just as it was getting interesting.

katamari Damassi

Angry_Drunk wrote:I will say this for Ol' Jossy boy though, he has an amazing eye for female talent*. Must come from all the Feminism.

He's got a thing for women's feet too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=joss+wh ... gws_rd=ssl

katamari Damassi

jimthepleb wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:Rage tears fresh squeezed daily at Shakesville! Today's special: How dare the shitlord creator of True Detective not listen to feminists about how to make the second season of his show!
Linky pls.
http://www.shakesville.com/2014/07/in-n ... qus_thread

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

The responses are pure SJW hilarity too. Only a matter of minutes before someone pops up with the old, "Men can have uteruses too (because trannys)" complaint.
Assuming his comment is in reference to the current US insurance situation, the answer is that as soon as you put something into govermental legistation, it puts those questions into the hands of all sorts of different people who probably had no business in the matter from the get-go.

James Caruthers

Tony Parsehole wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:Rage tears fresh squeezed daily at Shakesville! Today's special: How dare the shitlord creator of True Detective not listen to feminists about how to make the second season of his show!
True Detective was brilliant.
Mind you, I doubt I'd bother with series 2 if the main character was an overweight greasy harpy with a permanent rag rage and wearing an Atari T-shirt.
How long have you hated women?

James Caruthers

Tony Parsehole wrote:The moment Elyse gets drunk enough to vindictively post all her backchannel correspondence with Skepchick I'm playing this:
[youtube]wV0wPBYDQ6Y[/youtube]
Any music from Morricone is brilliant. He's probably the best movie soundtrack composer who ever lived.

[youtube]HjjDOdaFZg0[/youtube]

[youtube]J4x7RchYCMc[/youtube]

HOLY SHIT THAT'S SOME GOOD MUSIC

TiBo

Post by TiBo »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:"Why do men get to vote on women's reproductive health issues AT ALL?"
Patriarchy. Democracy.
One of the most misconceptions about democratic elections:

They don't exist so that you have a say in your own affairs, for that would only require the state to not legislate things that affect your life, it exists instead to have a say in other people's lives.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Plus of course the classic:

[youtube]pLgJ7pk0X-s[/youtube]

James Caruthers

Angry_Drunk wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:
welch wrote:

Whedon is popular because he's a master of confusing "clever" for "intelligent", which works out for him because his target audience fancies themselves very clever, but honestly aren't all that intelligent.
Yes, this is my problem. Every line of dialogue he writes drips with smugness and too-clever "just so" phrasing. Also, Yahtzee pointed out years ago (and was correct) that almost all of Whedon's characters are to some degree interchangeable. They all speak the same because they're all written the same. He fixed this (to some extent) with The Avengers.

Sergio Leone scripts are intelligent. The Wire and The Shield have intelligent writing. Firefly and The Avengers have smug, "just so" writing. "We have a Hulk." Yes yes, keep wanking yourself off over how clever that comeback was. :ugeek:

Whedon only stands out from among the pack because the bar for movie/tv writing in the genres he dominates is so damn low.

Angry_Drunk

Post by Angry_Drunk »

James Caruthers wrote: Yes, this is my problem. Every line of dialogue he writes drips with smugness and too-clever "just so" phrasing. Also, Yahtzee pointed out years ago (and was correct) that almost all of Whedon's characters are to some degree interchangeable. They all speak the same because they're all written the same. He fixed this (to some extent) with The Avengers.

Sergio Leone scripts are intelligent. The Wire and The Shield have intelligent writing. Firefly and The Avengers have smug, "just so" writing. "We have a Hulk." Yes yes, keep wanking yourself off over how clever that comeback was. :ugeek:

Whedon only stands out from among the pack because the bar for movie/tv writing in the genres he dominates is so damn low.
That "Hulk" line is a perfect example. In my mind Loki immediately responds "What the fuck is a Hulk? You do know I'm from another planet don't you?"

It's clever in the standard Joss Whedon way, which is to say it's clever only if you're steeped in 80's/90's Western pop culture.

papillon

Post by papillon »

:lol: Eleven pages behind, but just had to log-in and pay my respects - A truly disturbing image :lol:
Ape+lust wrote:
Played who like a what? I don't think so.

http://imgur.com/1j07KNh.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

sinister wrote:Brive, the current hornbeck exchange is cringe worthy. I guess he forgot he wasn't among the hoard anymore?
He really needs to be more definite in his propositions. He is lost in detail and anomaly hunting when people expect a clear 'story'. The horde and Hornbeck have their story implicit in their ideology: Radford is a self evident cur.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Southern wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:
I gotta give it Oggie, I'd have never thought of seeking horde-cred via child rape.

Let alone succeeding.

On another note. I've managed to largely ignore this nutter till now.

But really, who the hell is this idiot and why has he a bloggie?

http://i.imgur.com/HMLE2Ev.jpg
Oh, you're discovering about our good pal Proffe just now? You don't know what you've been losing! Mainly two things: risotto recipes, and "Moby Dickee". So there's that.
His shtick on FtB is risotto? :doh:

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Carol Tavris' talk, and the reaction to it, seems like a game-changer to me.

Will be interesting to see how the fence-sitter Damion/Non-StampCollector types react.

I don't think they'd be able to call her drama-monger for the Anti-SJL faction because they can't respond to the points she made. Neither can they split the difference between her and the SJL because she was so forthright in her comments, there is clearly a wide gulf there which is unbridgable by weasel words.

What I think they may try is to endorse what Carol said, at least partially, and then try to claim, or imply that there are equally irrational, non-skeptical people "on the other side" meaning us of course, and perhaps even that Carol Tavris herself endorses this viewpoint, just didn't get around to expressing it in the talk she gave. In other words, they may try to use her to bolster the fence-sitter position.

If they do this, while it is annoying, we should definitely see it as a significant victory. The fence-sitters have just moved a huge step away from the League's position by endorsing a talk which is highly critical of their central tenet and behaviour. They'll just be scapegoating the pit as cover. We should welcome this, because, as far as I'm concerned, people can badmouth the pit all they like. It's no reflection on us as individuals. It's not part of our identity.

James Caruthers

We're the hero skepticism needs, not the one it deserves.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/30fcd4eef9e3 ... 1_1280.png

That's terrifying. I can't wait until the Million Pounds March.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/6dad9b34030c ... 1_1280.png

:lol:

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

By the way, there is no correct plural of "Runs Batted In".

Runs are not "batted" either "in" or anywhere else.

Runs are "scored".

During an "innings".

dogen

Post by dogen »

piginthecity wrote:By the way, there is no correct plural of "Runs Batted In".

Runs are "scored".

During an "innings".
Preferably, in front of a crowd sipping G&T and eating marmite & cucumber sammiches.

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

piginthecity wrote:Carol Tavris' talk, and the reaction to it, seems like a game-changer to me.

Will be interesting to see how the fence-sitter Damion/Non-StampCollector types react.

I don't think they'd be able to call her drama-monger for the Anti-SJL faction because they can't respond to the points she made. Neither can they split the difference between her and the SJL because she was so forthright in her comments, there is clearly a wide gulf there which is unbridgable by weasel words.

What I think they may try is to endorse what Carol said, at least partially, and then try to claim, or imply that there are equally irrational, non-skeptical people "on the other side" meaning us of course, and perhaps even that Carol Tavris herself endorses this viewpoint, just didn't get around to expressing it in the talk she gave. In other words, they may try to use her to bolster the fence-sitter position.

If they do this, while it is annoying, we should definitely see it as a significant victory. The fence-sitters have just moved a huge step away from the League's position by endorsing a talk which is highly critical of their central tenet and behaviour. They'll just be scapegoating the pit as cover. We should welcome this, because, as far as I'm concerned, people can badmouth the pit all they like. It's no reflection on us as individuals. It's not part of our identity.
Well, Zvan basically just said look Justin supports it which means that TAM has become a MRAfest. They will simply ignore the content as they have any other calm rational criticism. What I think it shows that more people are getting bold enough to speak out. I don't think that there will ever be a gamechanger with these people. Their support will just slowly evaporate or they will have a massive blow up amongst themselves.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Highlights:

(snip)
Evolutionary psychology is sexist, racist, cissexist, ableist, and heterosexist.

(snip)
Demanding people educate you is oppressive
There's a missing "to" here. Not that I want to educate you, mind.
The terms ‘hermophradite’ ‘third sex’ and ‘biological gender’ are Essentialist, Bigoted,Cissexist, Anti-intersex And not up for debate.
Thou shalt not question the trans Gods!

(snip)
One day the creationists are going to catch on to the tumblr/SJW style of rhetoric, and the result will be this:

1) God created the earth in 7 literal days, 6000 years ago. As this fact is part of our identity as creationists, it is NOT UP FOR DEBATE. Creationism is an oppressed minority, so you can't question our biological truths.

2) Do not ask creationists to explain to you why creationism is literally true, or argue with it, because this is oppressive. Stop being a privileged evolution believer and learn creationism 101. If you are not willing to put in the time to learn about creationism you are LITERALLY THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.

3) The terms "evolution", "speciation", "clade", and "allotrope" are bigoted slurs. You must not use them. This is not up for debate.

4) Check your evolution privilege.

Personally, I can't wait for that.

:popcorn:

sinister

Post by sinister »

piginthecity wrote:Carol Tavris' talk, and the reaction to it, seems like a game-changer to me.

Absolutely, I am new here but I cannot see a downside to her talk, in fact, all of the response posts will be quite telling. Fence sitting will no longer be some "noble" position, but one that is pretty laughable.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Old_ones wrote:

Highlights:

(snip)

(snip)
Demanding people educate you is oppressive
There's a missing "to" here. Not that I want to educate you, mind.
The terms ‘hermophradite’ ‘third sex’ and ‘biological gender’ are Essentialist, Bigoted,Cissexist, Anti-intersex And not up for debate.
Thou shalt not question the trans Gods!

(snip)
One day the creationists are going to catch on to the tumblr/SJW style of rhetoric, and the result will be this:

1) God created the earth in 7 literal days, 6000 years ago. As this fact is part of our identity as creationists, it is NOT UP FOR DEBATE. Creationism is an oppressed minority, so you can't question our biological truths.

2) Do not ask creationists to explain to you why creationism is literally true, or argue with it, because this is oppressive. Stop being a privileged evolution believer and learn creationism 101. If you are not willing to put in the time to learn about creationism you are LITERALLY THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.

3) The terms "evolution", "speciation", "clade", and "allotrope" are bigoted slurs. You must not use them. This is not up for debate.

4) Check your evolution privilege.

Personally, I can't wait for that.

:popcorn:
I wrote "allotrope" but actually, I meant "homologue". Derp.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Wait just one damn minute.

Is Mr Whedon wearing the dreaded official MRA headgear in his twitter pic?

I smell a Poe... Or perhaps a tinky winky...some kind of teletubby....

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Give Dollhouse a chance to get going -- it starts out seemingly trite, but quickly pushes boundaries. Second season goes off in a completely different direction.

Not Whedon, but I was disappointed that Caprica was cancelled just as it was getting interesting.
Caprica had great potential and an excellent cast. Plus an anti- religion theme. SyFy channel's original execs & producers were replaced by empty suits who ran it into the ground.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

That's terrifying. I can't wait until the Million Pounds March. Really Slow Crawl
FTFY.

welch

Post by welch »

part of the problem is Eliza Dushku. Who is Orlando Bloom, with tits, and less emotive range.

I honestly think that if she stands still for too long, a woodpecker will start boring for grubs on her.

welch

Post by welch »

James Caruthers wrote:
welch wrote:

Whedon desperately wants to write the kind of dialog you saw in Hepburn-Grant flicks. But he's not that good, and so confuses fast with clever.

He descended into hack territory for me when he killed off Tara on Buffy solely because he'd always wanted to kill a lead character in the same episode they first show up in the credits.

When he has some people who can tell him "no" around him, and are willing to, he does good stuff. But like a writer with no editors, sans any other viewpoint but his own...yeah, not so good.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:

Caprica had great potential and an excellent cast. Plus an anti- religion theme. SyFy channel's original execs & producers were replaced by empty suits who ran it into the ground.
You could make that same case for all of the niche channels.

Once they delivered different interesting content, now it's reality TV, or watered down crap.

I dropped cable once I realized that I was paying 100$ a month to watch "the walking Dead and Dr. who.

Garlic

Post by Garlic »

Runs are "scored".

During an "innings".

Ludicrous British Wankery!

/What I learned during my PhD in England: how to make tea taste a bit less like ass, and the rules of cricket.

welch

Post by welch »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Angry_Drunk wrote:I will say this for Ol' Jossy boy though, he has an amazing eye for female talent*. Must come from all the Feminism.

He's got a thing for women's feet too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=joss+wh ... gws_rd=ssl
I'd still like to know who did all the combat choreography for the Black Widow in "Avengers". because from what I've seen, Whedon's fucking useless at that, and her scenes were pretty fucking cool.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

By this logic, male doctors should not perform abortions because then they would be implicitly expressing the opinion that abortions should be legal.

Perhaps the gubmint should make sure that abortions are only paid for with taxes paid by women because it has nothing to do with men, apparently.

welch

Post by welch »

Angry_Drunk wrote:
James Caruthers wrote: Yes, this is my problem. Every line of dialogue he writes drips with smugness and too-clever "just so" phrasing. Also, Yahtzee pointed out years ago (and was correct) that almost all of Whedon's characters are to some degree interchangeable. They all speak the same because they're all written the same. He fixed this (to some extent) with The Avengers.

That "Hulk" line is a perfect example. In my mind Loki immediately responds "What the fuck is a Hulk? You do know I'm from another planet don't you?"

It's clever in the standard Joss Whedon way, which is to say it's clever only if you're steeped in 80's/90's Western pop culture.
some days, I'm pretty sure that whedon writes like he's testing spaghetti. "Puny god" was funny. "..and Hulk...you...Smash!" was only funny if you were a hulk fan.

Which is fine for the Avengers, but still. At some point, people do want something that doesn't read like you're pissed you're not the writer on Big Bang Theory.

welch

Post by welch »

Angry_Drunk wrote:

Also...I would have loved to have seen loki say "oh, enough of this shit" and just vaporize Stark's head for that line.

katamari Damassi

papillon wrote::lol: Eleven pages behind, but just had to log-in and pay my respects - A truly disturbing image :lol:
Ape+lust wrote:
Played who like a what? I don't think so.

http://imgur.com/1j07KNh.jpg
Needs the old lotus seed pod over a breast shoop to top it off.

welch

Post by welch »

didymos

Post by didymos »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:
Uh, all this proves is that Oberst and his attorney successfully bullied the victim.
The Queer Shoop does not approve. I guess you're just not supposed to report the news in such cases. Or publicly apologize if you get caught lying. Not sure which. Probably both though.

didymos

Post by didymos »

Although to be fair, I suppose he's saying you shouldn't lie about rape, which....duh. Given that Tony is a dimwit, I find it equally plausible that he's just being that banal.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Spike13 wrote: I dropped cable once I realized that I was paying 100$ a month to watch "the walking Dead and Dr. who.
Yep. I got rid of cable over 3 years ago for the same reason. Don't even have a digital antenna for basic over-the-air TV. Don't miss it a bit.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
dog puke wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
  • Really? wrote:
    Is there anything of use on Tumblr? Has Tumblr ever done any good for the sane world?
There's all that porn.
Link please... or there is no porn.
Just google "Tumblr" + your favorite fetish.
Example:
tumblr + tentacle rape + Indiana + teenage
No need to pretend Matt. We all know.
http://bit.ly/SomethingWithHorses

It's okay, Matt. We know how to keep a secret.

http://i.imgur.com/xaqmLhu.jpg?1 http://i.imgur.com/EmIW9GB.jpg?1
http://i.imgur.com/fBsrLvh.jpg?1 http://i.imgur.com/Txs12gy.jpg?1

Quality avatar material, also. Just saying. You're welcome.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Runs are "scored".

During an "innings".
Yeah, they are. Runner scores the run. Batter is credited with an RBI if he puts a ball in play that results in a runner (double play or fielder's error excepting.). With a home run, the batter both scores and bats himself in.

1 inning (singular), 9 innings (plural)