Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Old subthreads
ROBOKiTTY

Re: Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

Clarence wrote:By the way, ROBOKITTY: My prediction for you is you will bow to the power of DOG!
:snooty: Wow. So DOGE. Much power. Very bow. Wow.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Southern wrote:
Clarence wrote:By the way, ROBOKITTY: My prediction for you is you will bow to the power of DOG!
Or maybe you will bow down to the power of Hepcats, eh?

My God. I want to exterminate ALL animal life so it cannot inspire any shit like that ever again.

http://zupampa.com/files/images/we-love ... ove-us.jpg

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

murtzuphlus wrote:
Southern wrote: I demand you write an infinite amount of blog posts apologizing, while I tell you that your apologies aren't worth a shit. Now go and do it, Bora murtzuphlus!
I don't think you realise that was a classic case of not-apologizing. And you don't really want an infinite amont of blog posts from me. I am pretty sure you are annoyed already.
Southern is always annoyed. That's kinda his thing.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Tribble wrote:Oh, in good news, today was my wife's last radiation treatment. It's not as harsh as chemo, but man does she have one serious sunburn from it and the whole right side of her rib cage is the color of a boiled lobster. She also doesn't have to do Chemo, but may do the estrogen suppression hormonal therapy.

So, things are moving along 'fine' all things considered and it'll be quite sometime before we know if it's 'beaten' or she's got to go back under the knife.
Coolies man.
Best wishes, Tribble.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

What is this? Day of the Twerking Triffids?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Southern wrote:

My God. I want to exterminate ALL animal life so it cannot inspire any shit like that ever again.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7310/1174 ... c2cb_o.jpg

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:If Chris Clarke, Russell Glasser and Martin Wagner were all hanging off the edge of a cliff whose face would you piss in first?
If you answer any name other than "Wagner," you are wrong. Never forget, Wagner was the "it is my moral responsibility to dox you if I have your dox and disagree with you politically about something" guy.
He's also responsible for illustrating and authoring this heinous shite:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/sca ... epcats.jpg

Just bear that in mind next time he calls somebody a "virgin neckbeard basement dweller" .....Which he does an awful lot.
HOLY SHIT :shock:

So he's a fat, old, neckbearded furry. Gotta wonder where his giant ego comes from. He's been a smug prick for as long as I have seen him on the atheist experience.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

James Caruthers wrote:
So he's a fat, old, neckbearded furry. Gotta wonder where his giant ego comes from. He's been a smug prick for as long as I have seen him on the atheist experience.
Next time he acts smug just remember one of his hobbies is to draw and then wank over anthropomorphic cats.

James Caruthers

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Clarence wrote:
TP, you sick fuck, why don't you try a TRIGGER WARNING next time?
Now I have to bleach my brain!
At least you have the taste to realize how horrid that is.
Now excuse me while fap to it get a nice, stiff drink...
Google "Hepcats" (Hepcats? have they all got hepatitis?) for more lolz. What a sad, piss-joweled wanker.
Damn you, Parsehole. You made me curious.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/ ... _erica.jpg
http://www.cerebus.de/images/crossover/Hepcats_Bw.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_be1NfW4SUpo/S ... C+disc.jpg
Martin Wagner, everybody. Martin Wagner.
[youtube]6isXNVdguI8[/youtube]

James Caruthers

[youtube]Nh7cNYjneKk[/youtube]
Still not as pathetic or creepy as Hepcats.

murtzuphlus

Post by murtzuphlus »

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

They don't even look like cats. More like The Family Ness:

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6016/5951 ... 966d_o.jpg

James Caruthers

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Hepcats
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Martin_Wagner

How nice, he even has a Wikifur entry. He's made the big time!

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

James Caruthers wrote:http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Hepcats
http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Martin_Wagner

How nice, he even has a Wikifur entry. He's made the big time!
About as prestigious as having your name on the sex-offenders register.

Really?

Post by Really? »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
Tribble wrote:Oh, in good news, today was my wife's last radiation treatment. It's not as harsh as chemo, but man does she have one serious sunburn from it and the whole right side of her rib cage is the color of a boiled lobster. She also doesn't have to do Chemo, but may do the estrogen suppression hormonal therapy.

So, things are moving along 'fine' all things considered and it'll be quite sometime before we know if it's 'beaten' or she's got to go back under the knife.
Coolies man.
Best wishes, Tribble.
I'll add my voice to the chorus. I wish NO ONE had to go through that kind of thing. Even the most Atheism Plussy Social Justice Warrior.

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

[interruptingHepCatFurryFunTime]
Hope Mrs Tribbles starts feeling better soon, and that they gave her something for her skin. That sounds awful [/interruptingHepCatFurryFunTime]

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: Maybe we should have a no honking rule while the honkee is carrying hot coffee. Safety and all that. We should boob-honk responsibly.☉☉

☉☉
━
Amen! Preach it Sista! :lol:

All we need now is a smiley snorting coffee onto a keyboard.
Here's a few coffee and other drinks from google...
http://trailerparkboys.org/forums/Smile ... coffee.gif http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/images ... _spray.gif http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graeml ... s/spit.gif http://immigrate2us.net/forum/images/sm ... ey25-1.gif http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/images ... s/spit.gif

welch

Post by welch »

Dobby wrote:
Chris Clarke (on the Bora apology blog post):

Room for forgiveness? Sure. The expectation that forgiveness is owed if the offender goes through a certain prescribed series of steps? No, that’s not how it works. Forgiveness is there for the benefit of the person who has grievances, not for the person who caused harm.

What does it say about us, M., to suggest our motivation for change has to stem from wanting to be let off the hook rather than refraining from causing further harm?

http://blog.coturnix.org/2014/01/01/201 ... ment-28124
This is a major part of the problem with the SJL. Who the fuck is Chris Clarke to accept/reject apologies on behalf of the actual "aggrieved" parties in this episode? What's more, Chris is demanding that Bora personally apologize to every SJW - however remotely related to this incident. Which is obviously bullshit.

It reminds me of the Tiger Woods "scandal." I'm not sure if it works this way in other countries, but for those who've forgotten (or didn't know), Tiger Woods cheated on his wife and was then expected to make an apology to every person on earth. Even if I was his biggest fanboy, I wouldn't expect an apology from the guy. But this is a nation of narcissists, where every individual's hurt fee-fees must be acknowledged!
But Woods is black. But his wife is a woman. But she's white, and he's a man...

WHO WINS THE PRIVILEGE OLYMPICS NOW?

welch

Post by welch »

Mykeru wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:All this talk about rapey coffee has triggered me...

...into making an extra cup of coffee today. Off I go to grind beans!
Enjoy!
I'm told you can use a screwdriver for that. Takes a while, bean-by-bean, but totally worth it.
Make sure you heat the water over a fire made with only fallen sticks to a precise temperature of 179.8 degrees F.

By the time you're done with that, I'm on my third cup, but yours will be sooooo artisianal :-P

welch

Post by welch »

Tony Parsehole wrote:If Chris Clarke, Russell Glasser and Martin Wagner were all hanging off the edge of a cliff whose face would you piss in first?
you can't piss when you're drilling dynamite holes.

welch

Post by welch »

murtzuphlus wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:And being 12 doesn't absolve one from their crime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger

Thompson and Venables were ten. Also remember, for the SJL, rape is worse than murder, yet Ogvorbis gets hugs and babysitting gigs.
In most civilized jurisdictions, it does. I just think it is a cheap shot.
it's the perfect example of how hypocritical they are. If the behaver is approved of, the behavior, no matter how bad, is forgiven. If the behaver is not approved of, the behavior, no matter how good, is always bad.

Not that I buy oggie's story for a fucking second. It follows the "I HAVE A BEEEAST" trope that all these passive Walter Mitty fuckers come up with almost perfectly.

welch

Post by welch »

murtzuphlus wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:The age is inconsequential when the perp admits that they knew it was wrong but did it anyway.

In any case, I'm still not sold on Ogvorbis' "recovered memories" story. Seems like bullshit. But I am sold on a bunch of vicious fuckers giving him hugs and babysitting gigs.
Agreed on the "recovered memories" story, but that's not the issue is it? And I am pretty sure (aka I have no citation) that kids as young as 7 years old know the difference between right and wrong. Do you want to throw them in prison as well?
Oggie's "crimes" or lack therof are not the problem. It's the reaction from the pharynguloids to them that is the hypocritical part.

welch

Post by welch »

murtzuphlus wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:The age is inconsequential when the perp admits that they knew it was wrong but did it anyway.

In any case, I'm still not sold on Ogvorbis' "recovered memories" story. Seems like bullshit. But I am sold on a bunch of vicious fuckers giving him hugs and babysitting gigs.
Right. It's more likely the whole story is bullshit, but that kind of makes the reaction they had to his confession even more distressing.
I don't get this. We* have so much dry ammunition. Why spend time on this tragic story?

* I have no illusions of being counted as a part of this community.
Feel free not to. But don't get upset if n people follow your example*

where n is in the range of 0 -> ∞

welch

Post by welch »

Walter Ego wrote:
Tribble wrote: With no evidence at all, Michael Shermer was accused of rape and pilloried by that community and anyone who said anything about 'hearsay' and 'evidence' was attacked and/or driven out. Oggie self-admits to actually raping three girls, without coercion, and he's forgive, 'pounce hugged, accepted and gets offers of babysitting.
Admittedly I haven't been paying much attention to the never ending soap opera in online atheist community for the last few months so could some kind soul tell me who Oggie is?

And while I'm waiting for an answer, please enjoy another vintage photo from the vault. That's three year-old me playing with my dad's model train set on Christmas morning. (I got a lump of coal and some socks and underwear that year.)
xmas54.jpg
you've got no legs.

Really?

Post by Really? »

welch wrote:
murtzuphlus wrote:

Agreed on the "recovered memories" story, but that's not the issue is it? And I am pretty sure (aka I have no citation) that kids as young as 7 years old know the difference between right and wrong. Do you want to throw them in prison as well?
Oggie's "crimes" or lack therof are not the problem. It's the reaction from the pharynguloids to them that is the hypocritical part.
I dunno...being a victim means you never have to say you're sorry. Which is why all of these crazy people find a way to classify themselves as victims.

welch

Post by welch »

murtzuphlus wrote:
Tribble wrote: You're old enough, at 12, to know not to rape. I knew not to rape. I knew not to murder. I knew not to assault people. I knew not to steal. I knew not to play in traffic. I knew to look both ways before crossing the street. In fact, there's a whole list of things I knew not to do from the mundane to the felonious.

So I find excusing this because someone was 12 and, I guess, lived so far away from society that he was a wolf-child and didn't know it was wrong... Oh, wait, he did indicate he knew it was wrong and did it anyway... At 12.

So much for my buying into any of the Oggie excuse making...
So what? I mean, was it wrong? Sure, very wrong. But what do you think is the reasonable punishment for a 12 year old fucking a 7 year old? Sorry for being crude.
Juvvie comes to mind. Lots of mandatory in-house counseling, wherein you don't go home for a few years? Really, this is a fairly solved problem.

At the very least, tell people, so the ACTUAL victims can get the help they may want, in case they've been keeping quiet about this because no one would believe them or what have you.*

*This would be for an actual case like this, which again, I have EXTREME DOUBTS that Oggie is doing anything but lying about this.

welch

Post by welch »

murtzuphlus wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote: I don't remember anyone suggesting a particular punishment for Ogvorbis. When the subject of his age at the time was raised I can recall people saying that he should be treated as less culpable than an adult would have been.
The reason his situation keeps getting raised is due to the SJW refrain of "think of the survivors" in rape accusation scenarios.
We can even ignore Ogvorbis in terms of punishment completely and still be faced with the necessity that we must "think of the survivors".

It was this line that was used to condemn Shermer, Kraus and others - even when no 'survivors' were forthcoming - or at least willing to publicly claim to be victims.

And yet in this particular case we are told to forget about it - to ignore the fact that those children were raped.
Of course to 'think of the survivors' here could not be done without rather severe consequences for Ogvorbis himself.
Presumably he is the only one who knows who the victims were and tracking them down at this point in time to offer counselling, for example, would necessarily involve Ogvorbis in some serious repercussions (most probably in terms of reputation rather than financial or criminal since it happened so long ago.)

I also recall that people here tended to think Ogvorbis was making it all up for sympathy - the incident was claimed to be a recovered memory that recently surfaced in his mind, and recovered memories are, in general, very unreliable as records of the past.

But the horde claimed to believe him.
Therefore, by their own standards they should 'think of the survivors'.
Where is the compassion shown by them for the raped children?
Where are the efforts to seek out the victims and attempt to provide closure or justice?
I fully agree that punishment is not the issue. When arguing not to pursue this matter I am basing it partly on him being 12 but mostly on it being bad form. I see this in the same manner as someone yesterday posting a picture of PZ and his daughter (and subseqently deleting it). Why go there - even if we score a rethorical point?
Do you actually have a fucking point here, or are you just going to keep doing this?

welch

Post by welch »

I'm unsure "AWESOME" fits that? So apply it to the bits that may be actually awesome, not the bits that aren't.

welch

Post by welch »

Clarence wrote:
murtzuphlus wrote:Makes me think of something I heard about U.S. censorship in movies (I am not there): If you cut off a tit you get a "R" rating. If you kiss a tit you get a "X" rating. Very strange...
Yes. I live in the USA and have been a citizen my entire life. I can't verify that particular example, but I CAN verify that when it comes to rating movies or dealing with violence/sex issues on live TV (FCC cases) violence is treated MUCH more leniently than sex.

I don't see how a single small flash of one of Janet Jackson's boobs is going to harm any kid of any age -let alone an adult. But that small flash of boob got tremendous political and social attention -arguably more than many economically or politically more pressing issues ever have.
There are times I'm ashamed of this country and the 'culture' of this country and that incident was one of them. Our 'pop' culture and our legal institutions are very schizophrenic.
My son was watching that super bowl, he was 12-13. I had run out to get dinner and called him to ask if he'd seen anything. He said "not really? I think something happened to her shirt, but you couldn't really see anything"

It wasn't until the idiots frame-by-framed it that they decided she'd darkened all the innocent forever.

welch

Post by welch »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:
If you answer any name other than "Wagner," you are wrong. Never forget, Wagner was the "it is my moral responsibility to dox you if I have your dox and disagree with you politically about something" guy.
He's also responsible for illustrating and authoring this heinous shite:

Just bear that in mind next time he calls somebody a "virgin neckbeard basement dweller" .....Which he does an awful lot.
Lord, another Reed Waller wannabe.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Southern wrote:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7310/1174 ... c2cb_o.jpg
You should put A PROPER WARNING on top of that:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7e15j9kWZ1rtah35.png

...on a second thought, that makes things worse.

welch

Post by welch »

Really? wrote:
welch wrote:
murtzuphlus wrote:
I dunno...being a victim means you never have to say you're sorry. Which is why all of these crazy people find a way to classify themselves as victims.
Pretty much. it's the natural companion to the privilege olympics, "Who's the bigger victim". Funny, I never saw being completely helpless as a life goal.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Gumby wrote:
murtzuphlus wrote:
I don't think you realise that was a classic case of not-apologizing. And you don't really want an infinite amont of blog posts from me. I am pretty sure you are annoyed already.
Southern is always annoyed. That's kinda his thing.
That's not true! Now stop annoying me, Gumby.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Ha!! Lsuoma, where did you find that bit of fabulousness.

"JESUS You sound just like your mother"
:lol:

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

zenbabe wrote:Ha!! Lsuoma, where did you find that bit of fabulousness.

The link was on b3ta.com today (in the newsletter, which is a frequently amusing web roundup published on Fridays).

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Tribble wrote:
I would pinch the end of my dick to make it fan out and get all of them at the same time.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Speaking of those perverted "furry types", what happened to that weirdo Brony that was fixing to rhetorically assassinate us? :think:

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

The link was on b3ta.com today (in the newsletter, which is a frequently amusing web roundup published on Fridays).
*copy pasta glance*
This looks amusing :)

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Tribble, I hope your wife is feeling better soon, and that you only get good news from now on. I've seen Aquaphor (a Eucerin product) recommended for relieving radiation treatment burns (and sunburns, for that matter -just a different type of radiation) on another forum that I frequent.

Meanwhile, in the land of Douch-ial Justice Warriors, Martin Robbins has a guest post on the terminally smug Janet Stemwedel's blog:

http://scientopia.org/blogs/ethicsandsc ... road-back/

about - you guessed it - the magic word redemption, and how Bora should further grovel and then be stoned to death.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

BarnOwl, is your avatar Steven Berkoff (sp)?

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:BarnOwl, is your avatar Steven Berkoff (sp)?
No, it's that patriarchal oppressor, Pablo Picasso.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Lsuoma, that magazine cover needed one small alteration.

http://i.imgur.com/tbBjiq4.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

http://i.imgur.com/Fu9bAql.png

Yeah, sleep well, Ogvorbis. I just hope the victims of your rapes can do the same.

The baboons are fucking sociopaths. Every last one of them:

http://i.imgur.com/pFgSewo.png

ConcentratedH2O, OM

BarnOwl wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:BarnOwl, is your avatar Steven Berkoff (sp)?
No, it's that patriarchal oppressor, Pablo Picasso.
Outrageous. :bjarte:

Have you considered Maya Angelou?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Gumby wrote:Lsuoma, that magazine cover needed one small alteration.

http://i.imgur.com/tbBjiq4.jpg
Fuck me, Renee is hot. I still miss that avatar of hers in some kind of military outfit.

welch

Post by welch »

Now this is someone with ALL the fucking spoons:

http://jalopnik.com/this-man-chased-a-n ... 2/@barrett

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:Er, hold on, I'm a deity, so I'll bless her myself. :snooty:
You're a robotic deity run by software. Should our prayers to you begin by generating a random number?

Post by Guest »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Just bear that in mind next time he calls somebody a "virgin neckbeard basement dweller" .....Which he does an awful lot.
Furries do fuck each other indiscriminately, since they're in costumes most of the time, though. He's probably been laid by a number of wolves, alpacas and lobsters.

I have to admit, he draws better than Mayhew.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

welch wrote:But Woods is black. But his wife is a woman. But she's white, and he's a man...

WHO WINS THE PRIVILEGE OLYMPICS NOW?
Didn't you learn anything from 2008?
bro_hoe.png
(76.23 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Jesus fucking Christ.

I leave you people alone a few hours and you go furry on me.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Hey, I used to post stuff to B3ta:
Hitler_Funky.gif
(469.03 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
mussdance.gif
(57.04 KiB) Downloaded 170 times
vagex9000.jpg
(152.79 KiB) Downloaded 166 times

Got a whole folder of that questionable shit.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

murtzuphlus wrote:
JackSkeptic wrote: Unlike some places there is no clique or posting requirement to contribute here, as many 'guest' posts will testify to. I was welcome in this dump from day one nearly a year ago. All you need is a thick skin and reluctance to take offense or hold grudges.
Thanks for that. I sort of knew that; it was more an (unhelpful) attempt of not sounding presumptious. Cheers!
And take it from me, Jack would never accuse a noob of being a troll or anything like that. :lol:

But hey, look at how we all get along, without being afraid to disagree now and again or most of the time or always with Welch. We even give each other virtual reach-arounds hugs on occasion! And Lsuoma is like our den mother. An evil den mother, but still. We need to all stick with each other, with Steers even, what with l'Horde to defeat and the world to save and all.

So welcome, and lynx, etc., etc. Just be careful when petting Mykeru -- he bites.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
So welcome, and lynx, etc., etc. Just be careful when petting Mykeru -- he bites.
What horse shit.
mykstarburst.jpg
(14.28 KiB) Downloaded 166 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

welch wrote:*This would be for an actual case like this, which again, I have EXTREME DOUBTS that Oggie is doing anything but lying about this.
It's almost certainly a load of crap. But the supposedly rape-a-phobic horde accept it as true, and still want the sick fuck to babysit their kids, while make apologies for his claimed crimes. All while crucifying Bora, Shermer, Krauss, et al. for lesser &/or unsubstantiated offenses. And that's what makes this pertinent.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

brainwashing & mind control techniques

14) CONFESSION - Encouraging the destruction of individual ego through confession of personal weaknesses and innermost feelings of doubt.

22) GUILT - Reinforcing the need for 'salvation' by exaggerating the sins of the former lifestyles.

Three Principles of Re-Education

1) REPETITION - Going through the same subject over and over again until it is known by heart.

2) ACTIVITY PEDAGOGICS - The subjects are never left alone nor give any private time of their own, they are always in activity.

3) CRITICISM AND SELF-CRITICISM - The subjects are supposed to feel uncertain; under the constant threat of being humiliated and despised.

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
ROBOKiTTY wrote:Er, hold on, I'm a deity, so I'll bless her myself. :snooty:
You're a robotic deity run by software. Should our prayers to you begin by generating a random number?
Yes, but it's for your own security in case it gets intercepted: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptographic_nonce :whistle:

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Mykeru wrote:Jesus fucking Christ.

I leave you people alone a few hours and you go furry on me.
Indeed.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 00x477.jpg

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

PZ has a post up on that Martin Robbins - the guest post on stoning Bora - and just from reading what PZ quoted -
Because ultimately, getting your friends and your career back shouldn’t be the goal at all. The goal should be to fix yourself, and to do everything in your power to ensure that you never find yourself back here again. That means acknowledging everything that happened – not just the stuff people have found out about so far. It means accepting that there may be situations that you need to avoid in future. It means admitting just how bad things got, and beginning a process of real, honest change to make them better.
It isn’t easy, and it may not relaunch your career or win your friends back or repair your damaged reputation. It may mean sacrifice – changing career, moving cities, accepting that you’ll never regain certain friendships – but eventually you’ll be able to look at yourself in the mirror and know that you’ve grown and improved; that you’ve made genuine progress toward a better and healthier future; that you can be proud of your achievements in the months or years since you made the decision to change.
(that's most of the post - PZ just did an Ophelia and telephoned it in) - I can guess that Martin is a bit of a loon. Probably a pretentious piece of shit as well. I think they (the SJWs) would really be happy if Bora disappeared off the Earth and away from their notice. Thus PZ definitely likes the "never find yourself back here again" bit -as in blogging, or the internet, or anywhere they look. They really do want a heavily segregated and censored society. Can we do a kickstarter to buy that land around Chernyobel for their SJW Commune, and get the CIA to rendition these idiots to it?