Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Old subthreads
BarnOwl

Re: Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Post by BarnOwl »

Jan Steen wrote:Some of us have wondered what Nerd of Redhead really looks like. I once pictured him as a kind of deranged Mussolini (who himself was already deranged, making Nerd deranged squared).

Turns out I was not too far off.
Nerd of Redhead, Dances OM Trolls wrote:
2 February 2014 at 3:41 pm (UTC -6) Link to this comment

Nich #360 about the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman
A little hair dye and you totally had the lead role cast for Pharyngula the Movie
I see the resemblance to PZ. Personally, the Nerd should be played by Ed Asner, and the Redhead by Amy Adams. If AA isn’t available, Vickie Howell the Knitster.

Interesting question, who should play you in Pharyngula the Movie?
So, Nerd looks more or less like this:

http://i.imgur.com/PFsyIDy.jpg
That's quite the sweet little May-December couple then, innit?

Lobster

Post by Lobster »

If we're talking cool military marches, this one is prob my favorite russky one:

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

China's national anthem:

[youtube]UctriMuXYS0[/youtube]

Pre-commie-takeover national anthem, also current anthem of Taiwan:

[youtube]VHI2_qS2AbQ[/youtube]

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

Alternative pre-commie Chinese/Taiwanese national anthem ('National Flag Anthem'):

[youtube]UCnLqo7ldh8[/youtube]

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

You know, just to bash the message home about the US National Anthem being more powerful with a capable singer and not the commonplace exaggerated bullshit you always hear nowadays, I searched through 21 pages of a good rendition of the Star-Spangled Banner and not a damn thing.

As I hit page 22, though, I came across this:

[youtube]UXZqvqa3x8w[/youtube]

A rendition by, and I swear to the gods, Robert Downey Jr.!, that is actually pretty damn great. Especially when you consider the alternative. And that's what you want: a straight-forward, no-nonsense run-through. Top notch. You have to admit that's a damn sight more impressive than Whitney Houston, although she did hit it outside the park in terms of effort. Good lord.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I didn't know that Judge Judy did prank phone calls, but here she is pranking a prayer call line.At about 5:38 the rattled prayer warrior sounds like he's trying to exorcise Judge Judy:
[youtube]t32Pv0asI0U[/youtube]

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

Pre-commie Chinese/Taiwanese anthem done by a professional singer:

[youtube]QcjknLBA14E[/youtube]

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Jan Steen wrote:Some of us have wondered what Nerd of Redhead really looks like. I once pictured him as a kind of deranged Mussolini (who himself was already deranged, making Nerd deranged squared).

A little hair dye and you totally had the lead role cast for Pharyngula the Movie
I see the resemblance to PZ. Personally, the Nerd should be played by Ed Asner, and the Redhead by Amy Adams. If AA isn’t available, Vickie Howell the Knitster.

Hahahahaha, Amy Adams? Asner's got 45 years on Adams, meaning Nerd must be quite the old lecher.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Not that it makes the various hateful responses to the Coca-cola ad any less xenophobic and bigoted (but it does make them even more stupid), but America the Beautiful, which was sung in different languages in the commercial, is not the national anthem of the US of A. /pedant or /confused by the furor over something I didn't watch.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
JayTeeAitch wrote:
You've given me a laugh today Parsehole so in thanks, here's a picture of Julie Burchill on an exersize bike.

http://i.imgur.com/Mf79fiv.jpg
Remind me to never make you laugh again.
Needs more water...

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Nothing can beat Hamish Henderson's alternative international anthem Freedom Come All Ye. The words are magic. The lyrics describe British imperialism and Scotland's part in it and looks forward to a future without such things. It's written in Scots, but there is a good explanation of it's meaning on Gaughan's website. http://www.dickgaughan.co.uk/songs/texts/freecaye.html

[youtube]EFR0OXg739o[/youtube]

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

BarnOwl wrote:

(...)

That's quite the sweet little May-December couple then, innit?
To be fair to Nerd (more fair than he will ever be himself), he added in a later comment:
Evidently I see myself as a crotchety bald old man, which Asner has played to perfection for years. And I see the Redhead more in her “prime”, hence the younger actors (actresses for certain pedants), although Ms Howell is only a hostess of knitting/craft shows. But the red hair and perky attitude makes up for the lack of acting credits.

Southern

Post by Southern »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:Murca reacts to Coke's Super Bowl commercial:
http://i.imgur.com/XmI1j3y.jpg

Can people really be this dumb?
Rockstar actually parodied these people in GTA V:

[youtube]DVSCFrI-t04[/youtube]

"You oughta to speak Ingish if you like it here so much/ No Spanish/ No Chinese/ No British/ Nor fucking Dutch/ FUCK THE DUTCH!"

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

:cdc:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well fuck me, he must have a dick the size of Belgium, seeing as he's claiming this is his wife:

http://i.imgur.com/UBhljuV.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Lsuoma wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
JayTeeAitch wrote:
You've given me a laugh today Parsehole so in thanks, here's a picture of Julie Burchill on an exersize bike.

http://i.imgur.com/Mf79fiv.jpg
Remind me to never make you laugh again.
Needs more water quick-setting concrete...
FTFY.

ianfc

Post by ianfc »

And Caines choice in that discussion is

http://www.flicksandbits.com/wp-content ... -2-pic.jpg

Maybe she's just being sarcastic.

ianfc

Post by ianfc »

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Apples wrote:
Guestus Aurelius wrote:Very sad to hear about the death of the Oscar-winning actor who played the stoked guy in Twister alongside Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I understand he also had other roles.

In all seriousness, he was just about the best in the business.
I just wish more of the news bits running his clips would show some love to the groundbreaking "Happiness" and his courageous performance therein:

[youtube]P3IiDBEOOcE[/youtube]

[youtube]r-3oeveop4o[/youtube]
:o

What in the fucking fuck?

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

bhoytony wrote:Nothing can beat Hamish Henderson's alternative international anthem Freedom Come All Ye. The words are magic. The lyrics describe British imperialism and Scotland's part in it and looks forward to a future without such things. It's written in Scots, but there is a good explanation of it's meaning on Gaughan's website. http://www.dickgaughan.co.uk/songs/texts/freecaye.html

[.youtube]EFR0OXg739o[/youtube]
Good one, I love Both Sides the Tweed, also an anthem.

[youtube]3pkCiSQjkDo[/youtube]

and an americanized version (Gaughan feat. Emmilou Harris)...
a nice more traditional celtic rendition ...
and I think that's my favourite version, polyphonic, with harp.

didymos

Post by didymos »

I saw Cainaji's photos before she locked down access. She wishes she were Helen Mirren. One thing though: Ms. Mirren is definitely white enough to play the part.

free thoughtpolice

That's odd. When I saw that documentary they made about Caine I thought she looked a lot more like Adrienne Barbeau.
[youtube]UCAU9pWvNuM[/youtube]

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
That's odd. When I saw that documentary they made about Caine I thought she looked a lot more like Adrienne Barbeau.
[youtube]UCAU9pWvNuM[/youtube]
I thought that was going to be a clip of the Swamp Thing, except she didn't play the creature...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Schwarzer.png
(1.06 MiB) Downloaded 257 times
29_blkfuer_1.jpg
(28.77 KiB) Downloaded 252 times

Really?

Post by Really? »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:
Apples wrote:
Guestus Aurelius wrote:Very sad to hear about the death of the Oscar-winning actor who played the stoked guy in Twister alongside Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I understand he also had other roles.

In all seriousness, he was just about the best in the business.
I just wish more of the news bits running his clips would show some love to the groundbreaking "Happiness" and his courageous performance therein:

[youtube]P3IiDBEOOcE[/youtube]

[youtube]r-3oeveop4o[/youtube]
:o

What in the fucking fuck?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was turned on by that scene.

real horrorshow

Post by real horrorshow »

bhoytony wrote:
Guest wrote: I've got a suggestion for anyone looking for a fantastic black British comedy you almost certainly have never seen:
I'd guess that nearly everyone here from the UK will almost certainly have seen it.
All the Ealing Comedies are worth a look. The Ladykillers is excellent and Passport to Pimlico is good. Merkins might find it a bit hard to get as it's based on British post-war rationing.
BarnOwl wrote:I couldn't get into Torchwood at all.

For movies, I think John Sayles is an under-appreciated director, and I really like his films Matewan and Lone Star, but they're not exactly "unwinding"-type movies. If you like mysteries/crime dramas/police procedurals, I'd also recommend any of the Wallender series, as well as The Wire, but again, not for unwinding.

I like most Coen Brothers films, especially Fargo and O Brother, Where Art Thou? - those are enjoyable and not intense or depressing. For US regional humor, I've been laughing my arse off at Portlandia episodes.
I liked Torchwood. I thought it was an interesting spinoff from what is essentially children's TV.

My two Coen Brothers favourites are Miller's Crossing ("...a beautiful movie... about men in hats") and No Country for Old Men which is supposedly not Coen Brothers somehow.

I'd also recommend almost anything by Terry Gilliam except The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus which couldn't be saved in spite of noble efforts. Brazil is excellent and if you don't feel better for watching Time Bandits seek medical advice.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Nerd of Redhead jizzes in his pants at the thought that he is able to exert the tiniest speck of power over another human being:

http://i.imgur.com/sqFYXV6.png

He also shows that he is an ignorant cunt by maintaining his use of "xim", which hilariously does nothing to de-genderize the subject, but instead just shows that Nerd thinks he is talking about a man yet wishes to appear all nonchalant about it and shit.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-747410

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

I pity the foo who lives next to Nerdtard of Redhead.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:.

Nerd of Redhead jizzes in his pants at the thought that he is able to exert the tiniest speck of power over another human being:

He also shows that he is an ignorant cunt by maintaining his use of "xim", which hilariously does nothing to de-genderize the subject, but instead just shows that Nerd thinks he is talking about a man yet wishes to appear all nonchalant about it and shit.

My Zyxel CenturyLink cable router provides for something like six separate SSIDs, each on their own subnet, and nicely, each able to be provided with their own bandwidth cap.

Family across the hall "leeches" with my permission of course, one of these SSIDs from me. Never been a problem in that I have no idea what they download but CenturyLink has never complained to me about too much bandwidth or torrenting or whatever.

I will admit that it's easier to do this when the modem provides bandwidth caps per SSID so I can give them a reasonable Netflix/streaming cap without taking away from my own netflix and other streaming activities.

I am curious, and do wish the router would also provide basic usage information per SSID.

Anyway, I am glad I can do that, ...

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

One thing we have proven is some of the folks at FTB have waaay too much time on their hands. The sheer number of times that the video poster has responded directly to Parsehole's trolling on his video simply boggles my mind. I would hazard a guess that he has posted in excess of 60 times in the comments to his video. I dunno if that's true, but I saw one subthread in the comments that had 56 replies. Almost all of his posts are replies to Parsehole's trolling.

They've as good as said it in the past, but SJWs really love feeding trolls.

DownThunder

Post by DownThunder »

Im suddenly feeling the oncoming photoshoops involving the whacky neighbourly adventures of Xis Xigh Xuntiness NoR and the locals. Benign street banter is met with FLOOSH. IDJIT. FUCKWIT.

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

James Caruthers wrote:One thing we have proven is some of the folks at FTB have waaay too much time on their hands. The sheer number of times that the video poster has responded directly to Parsehole's trolling on his video simply boggles my mind. I would hazard a guess that he has posted in excess of 60 times in the comments to his video. I dunno if that's true, but I saw one subthread in the comments that had 56 replies. Almost all of his posts are replies to Parsehole's trolling.

It's all about being right event if you are getting trolled.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Awesome article. But isn't it problematic to tell women, especially feminists, to just lie back and "relax" and to endure a violation of their rights? Sounds pretty rapey to me.

But seriously, radical feminists have a really hard time relaxing, thinking sensibly and doing what is best for the majority. If they could do all of these things, they probably wouldn't be radical feminists.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

DownThunder wrote:Im suddenly feeling the oncoming photoshoops involving the whacky neighbourly adventures of Xis Xigh Xuntiness NoR and the locals. Benign street banter is met with FLOOSH. IDJIT. FUCKWIT.
And...Down Thunder lights the Shoop Signal!

free thoughtpolice

This is it folks! The infamous Thunderdome has gone from their famous take no prisoners debate to this:

chigau (違う)

3 February 2014 at 9:22 pm (UTC -6)

Has anyone here had bunion surgery?

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Pharyngula the Movie?!

I'm guessing that would be something like Sartre's No Exit, except set in Brownian's parents' basement? I bet there are literally dozens of interrogators at the Guantanamo people who would find that entertaining.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

JacquesCuze wrote:

My Zyxel CenturyLink cable router provides for something like six separate SSIDs, each on their own subnet, and nicely, each able to be provided with their own bandwidth cap.

Family across the hall "leeches" with my permission of course, one of these SSIDs from me. Never been a problem in that I have no idea what they download but CenturyLink has never complained to me about too much bandwidth or torrenting or whatever.

I will admit that it's easier to do this when the modem provides bandwidth caps per SSID so I can give them a reasonable Netflix/streaming cap without taking away from my own netflix and other streaming activities.

I am curious, and do wish the router would also provide basic usage information per SSID.

Does your internet provider's website let you view monthly traffic? That's how I discovered that my tenant was using an awful lot of bandwidth a few years ago.

If you check the IP address logs in your router settings a few times per day, you might be able to identify torrenting if at any given time there's a shitload of simultaneous incoming/outgoing connections. Aforementioned tenant would start torrenting within minutes of coming home with her laptop every afternoon, and the logs gave it away. (That traffic pattern is of course easily concealed with a proxy.)

James Caruthers

SoylentAtheist wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:One thing we have proven is some of the folks at FTB have waaay too much time on their hands. The sheer number of times that the video poster has responded directly to Parsehole's trolling on his video simply boggles my mind. I would hazard a guess that he has posted in excess of 60 times in the comments to his video. I dunno if that's true, but I saw one subthread in the comments that had 56 replies. Almost all of his posts are replies to Parsehole's trolling.

It's all about being right event if you are getting trolled.
Their cause is so righteous that they can't let trolls go unrewarded. They have a moral duty to feed those trolls as much as possible!

[youtube]OfRXLVz9Xp0[/youtube]

See also: Rebecca Watson's "page of hate," her private investigator story and Melody Hensley's Twitter PTSD.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

free thoughtpolice wrote:This is it folks! The infamous Thunderdome has gone from their famous take no prisoners debate to this:

chigau (違う)

3 February 2014 at 9:22 pm (UTC -6)

Has anyone here had bunion surgery?
Peezus Christ. :bjarte:

I'm just glad the fascist tit has given us an emoticon shorthand for "Pharyngula":

:cdc:

welch

Post by welch »

JacquesCuze wrote:

Does it support snmp? If so, getting stats is pretty straightforward

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

Is that 'chigau' character on Phawrongula Japanese? If not, cultural appropriation.

James Caruthers

The banhammer is an appropriation of my Norse ancestry. If he is not of Scandinavian descent, PZ is not allowed to use the word "banhammer." I know for a fact Caine is native american, so ze is never allowed to use the word "banhammer" ever again. Stop appropriating my proud culture, you racist fucks!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

ROBOKiTTY wrote:Is that 'chigau' character on Phawrongula Japanese? If not, cultural appropriation.
Oh, who the fuck knows anymore. Between Caine's madeup racial lineage, and Parsehole's otherkin trolling, it frankly wouldn't surprise me if my parents told me that I was something which had been shat out by a giraffe at the zoo, and my mother had smuggled out hidden in her handbag then raised as her own.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

James Caruthers wrote:The banhammer is an appropriation of my Norse ancestry. If he is not of Scandinavian descent, PZ is not allowed to use the word "banhammer." I know for a fact Caine is native american, so ze is never allowed to use the word "banhammer" ever again. Stop appropriating my proud culture, you racist fucks!
As a viking who was disabled during a 2011 raid on the northeast of England, FUCK YOU.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Someone should convince him to switch to Zim instead.

James Caruthers

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:The banhammer is an appropriation of my Norse ancestry. If he is not of Scandinavian descent, PZ is not allowed to use the word "banhammer." I know for a fact Caine is native american, so ze is never allowed to use the word "banhammer" ever again. Stop appropriating my proud culture, you racist fucks!
As a viking who was disabled during a 2011 raid on the northeast of England, FUCK YOU.
Fuck yourself with a rabid Fenriswolf, you culture-shaming, Aesir-privileged, patriarchal fuck! You're just a pathetic frost giant who wears a viking fedora, and who is butthurt Freya won't sleep with you.

Fucking Mjollnir Rights Activists, always trolling us oppressed true norsemen.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Old_ones wrote:Pharyngula the Movie?!

I'm guessing that would be something like Sartre's No Exit, except set in Brownian's parents' basement? I bet there are literally dozens of interrogators at the Guantanamo people who would find that entertaining.
Speaking of Brownian, looks like he's been up to his old tricks:

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/cache/04/98/04 ... 9dc09a.jpg

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/man-no-butt/

Post by Guest »

Pitchguest wrote:

Someone should convince him to switch to Zim instead.
Another giveaway is the capitalization of what is supposed to be just a regular ol' pronoun. Nope, nothin' to see here folks, which is why it has its own shiny capital letter for absolutely no reason or purpose.

Kind of like theists and their capitalization of 'Him' when referring to the Man upstairs.

People can sometimes give quite a bit away through inadvertent capitalization.

Unless You're One Of The Masters, Of Course.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

This story is priceless simply because of this tweet accompanying it:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

JacquesCuze wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote: I'm waiting with baited breath to be told I'm not allowed to identify as a black person for whatever reason....
If they tell me I'm in the wrong for wanting to be a human with slightly darker skin they can fuck right off.
For the mind encased in Platonic blinkers, a white rabbit is a white rabbit is a white rabbit.
If a person can be otherkin, why can't they be transblack?

(And um, isn't there a pejorative label for white kids who are transblack?)
Still catching up and maybe it has been answered, but the term is "wigger".

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Apples wrote:
Old_ones wrote:Pharyngula the Movie?!

Speaking of Brownian, looks like he's been up to his old tricks:

http://cdn0.dailydot.com/cache/04/98/04 ... 9dc09a.jpg

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/man-no-butt/
Good god! Where's the cat? WHERE'S THE CAT?

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

James Caruthers wrote:

See also: Rebecca Watson's "page of hate," her private investigator story and Melody Hensley's Twitter PTSD.
Wow! I guess they'll let anyone give a TED talk. Besides not knowing anything about the subject of her talk, her speaking manner is annoyingly clipped and oozes condescension, as does her body language. Her frames are too big and she should belt that dress. She looks like Zooey Deschannel's fat kid sister.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

windy wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:For the 10 millionth time APlussers are blowing indignant about whites "appropriating" dreadlocks.

http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5826
Ricky, my understanding is that black people with natural hair, which is most black people, have a very small selection of basic hairstyles, because of inherent limitations of the type of hair. Dreads, braids, afro [puff], regular chemical treatments to relax the hair (apparently sodium hydroxide is involved, or chemicals nearly as caustic; I would not want that shit anywhere near any part of my anatomy, and it's a symptom of white privilege that white-centric beauty standards don't require me to apply that shit to my head), or shave the lot of it off. Whereas white people have fifty different styles of buns alone.
The hell? "Braids" is just one style but buns are fifty different styles? What about black people who wear buns?
So... how come I, (who has fairly Caucasian hair) can walk into a job interview just about anywhere with my hair completely natural and a Black person can't?
Is shampoo natural?
I'm going to side with them for a minute. A prospective employer will take more positively to a candidate with a clean-looking, mainstream haircut as opposed to dreadlocks or braids (or long hair on a caucasian, for that matter). It's probably shitty and unfair, but that's how it is, especially in jobs that entail interacting with the public on a daily basis. No different than a dress code. I have no problems with braids, but dreads look kinda dirty.

Also, I loath white kids with dreadlocks. All those I've met (not some, not most, ALL) are pot-smoking, street-juggling, dog-assisted-begging SJWs in their 20s. I've never met a white person with dreadlocks who is over 30, when they finaly wake up and smell the shit, realising all that crap they were fed at Uni doesn't really match with the real world.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

katamari Damassi wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:

Wow! I guess they'll let anyone give a TED talk. Besides not knowing anything about the subject of her talk, her speaking manner is annoyingly clipped and oozes condescension, as does her body language. Her frames are too big and she should belt that dress. She looks like Zooey Deschannel's fat kid sister.
Now, let's not write off TED just yet. The talk she had was given on a TedX conference which is in the SPIRIT of TED but coordinated independently on a community-by-community basis. I believe they are SUPPORTED by TED, but not sponsored in any way. So it's basically a platform where anyone can perform, even people like Guthrie (and Sarkeesian, she also had her talk on a TEDx conference).

If this was a talk sponsored by the actual TED organization and Guthrie considered on the same level as Carl Sagan, then God help us all. Thankfully it's not, and if it was then we would've been screwed regardless.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

ROBOKiTTY wrote:Murca reacts to Coke's Super Bowl commercial:
http://i.imgur.com/XmI1j3y.jpg

Can people really be this dumb?
America the Beautiful is not the national anthem. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

James Caruthers wrote:Hahaha, I have to give credit to the people who sang the national anthem in other languages. They have identified the dumb people in America and are trolling the shit out of them.

America has a crappy anthem anyway. Even shitty countries have way more badass national anthems. The USSR anthem? Awesome.
[youtube]t8EMx7Y16Vo[/youtube]

Communism would have taken over the world if politics were a musical competition.
*sigh* The International is not the Soviet national anthem. The actual anthem is a thousand times more awesome:

[youtube]U06jlgpMtQs[/youtube]

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Apples wrote:
Jan Steen wrote:
rayshul wrote:Or is that small gods before me? Or something...
Do you mean Strange Gods Before Me? He used to police the threads on Pharyngula but eventually flounced for some reason. A kind of male (or trans*) Caine, but more intelligent. And he managed to stick the flounce, so far.

Although he was a long-time poster, PZ really didn't like him and repeatedly called him an obnoxious thread-cop and threatened to ban him. He was exceedingly detail-oriented and could instantly provide links and citations for any perceived snub or hypocrisy, no matter how many threads ago, for which he wanted to take a fellow poster to task. If I'm not mistaken he may have been the catalyst for the original zombie thread's being split into the Lounge and Thunderdome, because he was constantly getting into interminable arguments with fellow regulars.

He was also the one who outed 'Tis Himself/Ulysses/Rodney Nelson as a plagiarist and demonstrated that all three nyms were the same person.
He's also the fucker who created most pharyngula wiki's pages about the Pit and Pitters, complete with lies and quotemines.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Late to Parsehole's party. Apparently I need a humour transplant All
I said was that the presenter was "no hyperbole, the best passing trans I had seen"

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

windy wrote:
That's not the USSR anthem (not since 1944 anyway), this is:

Also the current Russian anthem, except with new lyrics (just replace "Lenin" with "Putin")
Ok, ninja'd big time (I was expecting it, I'm Welching the thread)

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

ROBOKiTTY wrote:China's national anthem:

Pre-commie-takeover national anthem, also current anthem of Taiwan:
Best national anthem ever:

[youtube]EAqCbOJc6RU[/youtube]