Bleeding from the Bunghole

Old subthreads
Mykeru

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Post by Mykeru »

zenbabe wrote:I once spent New Year's Eve in Sydney, big anniversary of a bridge; had a magnificent and very private view of the fireworks, a lot of pricey alcohol, the heat of a summer evening, and the pitter patter of sexy time.

Ah well. If I never have another night like that at least I had one.
AMIRITE?
"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters.That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over, and over? "
--Groundhog Day

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Mykeru wrote:
zenbabe wrote:I once spent New Year's Eve in Sydney, big anniversary of a bridge; had a magnificent and very private view of the fireworks, a lot of pricey alcohol, the heat of a summer evening, and the pitter patter of sexy time.

AMIRITE?
"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate lobster, drank piña coladas. At sunset, we made love like sea otters.That was a pretty good day. Why couldn't I get that day over, and over, and over? "
--Groundhog Day
GET OUT OF MY HEAD

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

John D wrote:In other news.... Michael Shermer has decided to go full vegan after viewing the film "Speciesism". I guess he must have never really thought about it before...

http://vimeo.com/ondemand/speciesism
That trailer is bizarre. It starts with a not at all shocking expose about bad conditions at giant meat producing businesses, then there's Pete Singer, and then there's people talking about the Nazis-including an interview with a man in a Nazi uniform. This is the movie Shermer tweeted that everyone should go see it?

Incidentally, even Singer draws the line(arbitrarily)at vertebrates, which would make eating shrimp okay.

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Mykeru wrote:

AMIRITE?
--Groundhog Day
"Who wants some flapjacks?!"

Ah!
I give in. The movie is already playing scene by scene in my mind, and it fits my mood, might as well watch it

John D

Post by John D »

katamari Damassi wrote:
John D wrote:In other news.... Michael Shermer has decided to go full vegan after viewing the film "Speciesism". I guess he must have never really thought about it before...

That trailer is bizarre. It starts with a not at all shocking expose about bad conditions at giant meat producing businesses, then there's Pete Singer, and then there's people talking about the Nazis-including an interview with a man in a Nazi uniform. This is the movie Shermer tweeted that everyone should go see it?

Incidentally, even Singer draws the line(arbitrarily)at vertebrates, which would make eating shrimp okay.
My mistake. He is not full on vegan... he is the "I don't think shellfish suffer" kind of vegan. So is it okay to eat a cow that dies of old age? Fuck this is complicated! How about an octopus? Can I eat an octopus? They are highly intelligent invertebrates. Cuttlefish perhaps... hmmmmm....

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

John D wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:

My mistake. He is not full on vegan... he is the "I don't think shellfish suffer" kind of vegan. So is it okay to eat a cow that dies of old age? Fuck this is complicated! How about an octopus? Can I eat an octopus? They are highly intelligent invertebrates. Cuttlefish perhaps... hmmmmm....
Personally I draw the line at spindle cells. If it's got'em I don't eats'em.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

This bowl day is kickin ass, so are the duke boys gonna rape Atm?

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

A&M, sounds kinky its like degrees removed from S&M, perhaps it will be consensually safe rapey

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

2014 the year fucked thought burps, dies.