Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Would really love to find out where these illegals are being shipped to.

Even Congress Doesn’t Know Where Illegal Immigrants Are Being Shipped Throughout The U.S.
Even? You're surprised? Congress knows dick apart from how to hold their fucking hand out...

Service Dog

Re: The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote:
Let's circle back to May 11-- the day Rand Paul grilled Fauci in court about whether Fauci's agency funded Gain Of Function research in the Wuhan lab.

3FJ posted a link to the Rand/Fauci exchange. Lsuoma replied:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: If the MSM call it a conspiracy, it is probably true. That's become one of the fundamental truths of our time. Perhaps this is why Fauci always looks so sheepish and acts like a naughty and evasive schoolboy. He personally authorised continued funding for the Wuhan "gain of function" research on Covid using a special loophole to get around a ban.
Lsuoma wrote: I see the uploader censored themself.

Sure, Lsuoma. Yeah. They censored themself.

Or maybe they were censored by YouTube's policy against saying the virus might have originated in the Wuhan lab.

And then what happened next, on May 11?

Well... Matt immediately replied to Lsuoma, offering a working link for the RandPaul/Fauci clip. Matt's source was a Tucker Carlsen video.

And 3FJ immediately replied to Lsuoma, (anticipating that Lsuoma might ignore the Tucker link) 3FJ offered the same Rand/Fauci info from Krystal Ball & Saagar Enjeti on Rising.

And there the discussion of Rand/Fauci paused... until the next day.

Still no reply from Lsuoma on May 12. That's when I needled Lsuoma for suggesting the censored video was due-to the poster censoring "themself".

And how did Lsuoma respond? With a flurry of back-to-back posts. None engaging with the Rand/Fauci/GainOfFunction news.

But conveniently scrolling us to a fresh new blank page, away from the pesky, unwanted information.

Run away! Ignore! Run away! scroll scroll scroll :oops:

#1913 12:06pm
#1914 12:07pm
#1915 12:10pm
#1916 12:14pm
#1917 12:19pm
#1918 12:19pm
#1919 12:22pm

https://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... lf#p503026

Poor form, Lsuoma.

By the way, that last May 11 post, #1919 12:22pm… was a reply to Matt's link, about INFLATION

Lsuoma wrote:
Yawn. Call me when it's sustained over 3-6-9 months. :text-callme:
Two more weeks until Lsuoma's 3-month wake-up call! I wonder if inflation will have vanished, by then? :popcorn:

Biden spoke about inflation on Wednesday.

Biden said: "“Here’s the deal. Moody’s today went out—Wall Street firm, not some liberal think tank—said if we pass the other two things I’m trying to get done we will in fact reduce inflation. Reduce inflation. Reduce inflation,” Joe Biden said of his $4 trillion of proposed spending at a live CNN town hall Wednesday night." [/b]

Verdict: False. The Moody’s report was put together by a Democrat.

And, no Joe, Moody's did not say that Biden’s plan would reduce inflation. Reduce inflation. Reduce inflation.

Oh, the disinformation!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... inflation/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987 wrote: Apparently PZ’s FTB is celebrating their 10 year anniversary this month.

I was sure both would have been buried by now. 🤷‍♂️

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

My prediction, of PZ eventually cracking, running naked into the St. Cloud Petsmart, standing in front of the fish tanks and screaming, 'which one's Ariel?!?!', was off base. It seems his descent has more taken the path of a hobo, or perhaps Tom Waite's Renfield.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Runaway inflation is a feature, not a bug.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Today's late (or early depending on your perspective) tale from Portlandia...

https://www.wweek.com/bars/2021/07/23/p ... opriation/

For 9 years an IPA heavy combo beer bar and bottle shop has gone by the name N.W.I.P.A. Not only was this a deliberate beer themed pun on the name of the band N.W.A. the shitlord white-assed owner used a font that looked like the one used for the Straight Outta Compton album cover. I am literally shaking.

Name has been changed. Abject apologizing complete. Folks are still gunning for the business. Didn't you all used to say something about never apologize? It is just throwing chum in the water.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

HelpingHand wrote: chum in the water
Yeah, trying to attract great WHITE sharks, are we?

Racist!

https://i.redd.it/3v9dcudg9ic21.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

HelpingHand wrote: Today's late (or early depending on your perspective) tale from Portlandia...

For 9 years an IPA heavy combo beer bar and bottle shop has gone by the name N.W.I.P.A. Not only was this a deliberate beer themed pun on the name of the band N.W.A. the shitlord white-assed owner used a font that looked like the one used for the Straight Outta Compton album cover. I am literally shaking.

Name has been changed. Abject apologizing complete. Folks are still gunning for the business. Didn't you all used to say something about never apologize? It is just throwing chum in the water.
“I am so sorry, and I am committed to doing better.”

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

HelpingHand wrote: Today's late (or early depending on your perspective) tale from Portlandia...

Dude - it's >>PORTLAND<<.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

What they and all "Pacific style" brewers should apologize for is ruining IPA with mega-doses of hops.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Perhaps it's offensive to assume the Black CommunityTM like India Pale Ale without at least asking first.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: ...it's always accompanied by the most intense stabbing pain I've ever experienced.
For the moment anyway.
Cheerful fellow, aren't you? ;) Something from your readings of Aurelius? One of of the "Last Five Good Emperors" according to Machiavelli which is maybe somewhat ironic.

In any case, reminds me of a quip by Cathy Young, a definition of sorts for a Russian optimist. That is, someone who, in response to an assertion that "things can't possibly get worse" will say, "Oh yes, they can". An "excrudenscence" of gallows humour, of many, that's the result of Russia's "flirtation" with communism.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Lsuoma wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Would really love to find out where these illegals are being shipped to.

Even Congress Doesn’t Know Where Illegal Immigrants Are Being Shipped Throughout The U.S.
Even? You're surprised? Congress knows dick apart from how to hold their fucking hand out...
Reminds me of a quote of Twain that I ran across recently: "There is no distinctly American criminal class - except Congress." Though kind of the nature of the beast - "the last refuge of a scoundrel is politics". Not that all politicians can be, or should be, tarred with that brush.

But the Daily Wire is clearly engaged in wrong think - not "illegal immigrants", but "undocumented immigrants". Tsk, tsk. :naughty:

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Bhurzum wrote:
HelpingHand wrote: chum in the water
Yeah, trying to attract great WHITE sharks, are we?

Racist!

<snip>
:)
Memes_LoveBeingWhite.jpg
(15.27 KiB) Downloaded 345 times
;)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Steersman wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: ...it's always accompanied by the most intense stabbing pain I've ever experienced.
For the moment anyway.
Cheerful fellow, aren't you? ;) Something from your readings of Aurelius? One of of the "Last Five Good Emperors" according to Machiavelli which is maybe somewhat ironic.

In any case, reminds me of a quip by Cathy Young, a definition of sorts for a Russian optimist. That is, someone who, in response to an assertion that "things can't possibly get worse" will say, "Oh yes, they can". An "excrudenscence" of gallows humour, of many, that's the result of Russia's "flirtation" with communism.
On the other hand...and I don't necessarily believe it of you Steers...but if anyone's recollection of the history of Russia does not go further back than 1918 (or so)...

...The Tsars had it coming...

ie the essential Russian character may well be the product of centuries rather than decades of various environmental stresses.

Like the Irish but without humour - as Flashman said.

There, that's enough for you to half-quote me again...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Pitchguest wrote: Steers comes back and the 'Pit is brimming. You know what this means, right, Steers?
That the Pit is a horror show? Groundhog Day? ;)

Never been much of a fan of that genre. Though happened to have watched Prometheus recently and quite "enjoyed it" - and it's billed as a "science fiction horror film":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_(2012_film)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

They'd have to chain me down to watch that one.

But you know - eat your heart out Steers...

...or at least your liver...

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
Steersman wrote: <snip>

On the other hand...and I don't necessarily believe it of you Steers...but if anyone's recollection of the history of Russia does not go further back than 1918 (or so)...

...The Tsars had it coming...

ie the essential Russian character may well be the product of centuries rather than decades of various environmental stresses.
"centuries", indeed. [For the obligatory "partial quote" .... ;) ]

Divine Right of Kings being a large of that I guess. Though ran across an illuminating quote of Solzhenitzyn recently that alludes to "ethnic hatreds" that probably go back at least that far:

Never did read much of him though I think I have a couple of his books - unread - on my bookshelves.

Speaking of Young, she had a Quillette essay - only partially read - that suggests, for all his positive contributions, the bloom is somewhat off that rose:

https://quillette.com/2018/12/21/solzhe ... a-prophet/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: Perhaps it's offensive to assume the Black CommunityTM like India Pale Ale without at least asking first.
An edgelord brewery could offer Indian Red and Pale Face Ales. A Blackberry Lambics Matter. Jim Crow Kriek. The potential here is unlimited.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://www.americancraftbeer.com/wp-co ... ly-min.png
ANTI-RACIST BEER ACCUSED OF BEING RACIST

A bar in Connecticut has stopped selling the “anti-racist” beer, which is covered in a wrap designed to resemble the white hood of the Ku Klux Klan, after it was recommended to a black customer.

Yellow Belly, a collaboration between the UK’s Buxton Brewery and Sweden’s Omnipollo, was first brewed in 2014 as part of Siren Brewing’s Rainbow Project Challenge where 14 breweries were paired up and tasked with creating a beer inspired by the colors of the rainbow.

As part of that challenge Buxton and Omnipollo created Yellow Belly, an “11% peanut butter and biscuit Imperial stout (brewed with neither peanuts nor biscuits), and packaged it white paper deliberately designed to denounce organizations such as the Ku Klux Klan.”

The coveted Imperial Stout, which was discontinued due to a trademark dispute in 2018, has a provocative history and that history continues to play out today.

, Anti-Racist Beer Accused Of Being RacistYellow Belly is a slang word referencing cowardice, and as the breweries that created the cult favorite like to emphasize “particularly political cowardice.”

But no matter its background and the anti-racist thinking that went into its name and packaging, the beer will no longer be sold at a World of Beer outlet in West Hartford, Connecticut after it was offered to a black customer with no explanation as to its history or appearance.

And the black customer’s wife took to Facebook to complain….

“This is the $40 bottle of beer that was promoted and presented to my black husband and his white friend tonight at World of Beer. After researching it at home, we discovered that it was ‘created to denounce racism… promote open-mindedness… packaged in paper deliberately to denounce organizations like the KKK,'” the post read.

“None of this was explained to Damion or his friend. This KKK bottle was brought over without warning about its appearance. At best, the server was ignorant, insensitive and tone-deaf. At worst…?

According to the Hartford Courant, World of Beer let it be known that they would no longer be selling the provocative Imperial Stout…

“We have pulled this beer from further sale. Please accept our apologies for the lapse in judgment in serving. While we can’t speak for the intent of the brewer, the visual representation does not have a place at our establishment. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention and welcome the opportunity for discussion.”

https://www.americancraftbeer.com/anti- ... ng-racist/

I hope they apologized and brought him some cough syrup in a styrofoam cup.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Here are links to many more Offensive Beer Names.

I found these controversies to be slightly depressing-- that we live in a world where obvious dumb jokes are received with pearl clutching/ and the jokesters backing-down.

And the 'anti-racist' beer above was 100% as retarded as any of the 'offensive' ones.

I think these examples show a clash between the faux-independent/underdog/outsider/GenX image of the craft microbrew/ vs. the bland business reality.

https://firstwefeast.com/drink/2015/04/ ... sive-beers

https://onmilwaukee.com/articles/mobcraft-labels

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

New Zealand PM: "Dismiss Anything Else. We Will Continue To Be Your Single Source Of Truth"

New Zealand Health Minister will "chase out" the screwtapes who "hide" from taking the jabshot by the end of the year

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

May 23:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: So either all the sad little Tiny Tim's croaked from covid, or a bunch of them croaked from the flu but were recorded as covid. My hunch is it's about fifty-fifty.
July 24:
https://media.patriots.win/post/bnjG7xkM.png

https://media.patriots.win/post/U8Wlb06v.jpeg

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: I hope they apologized and brought him some cough syrup in a styrofoam cup.
I remember being shown the "purple drank" entry of Encyclopedia Dramatica - my mind was utterly blown! Sure, E.D. is a comedy site (and a particularly vicious one at that) but damn! A short bout of google-fu confirmed the accuracy of the entry.

Fucking hell...purple drank!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

July 25, 2019-- Two years ago today, Trump dialed his 'perfect phone call' to Ukraine president Zelensky.

Trump was impeached for the call, on the basis that Trump threatened to withhold a White House visit from Zelensky/ if Zelensky did not investigate corruption in Hunter Biden's Burisma natural gas company.

FAST-FORWARD to now, and Joe Biden is withholding a White House visit from Zelensky-- if Zelensky objects to the Nord Stream 2 natural gas RUSSIA PIPELINE deal.

https://www.aei.org/op-eds/did-biden-ju ... n-ukraine/

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

MarcusAu wrote:

Like the Irish but without humour - as Flashman said.
To be scientific, we should expose the Irish to a few centuries of the knout and see if they still have a sense of humour.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape wrote: the first thing I should be looking for is a Pfizer of Moderna vaccine, as the AZ and J&J are live virus vaccines.
CORONAVIRUS | News
Attention vaccine shoppers: Just take the one you get

TORONTO -- With four different COVID-19 vaccines available to Canadians, there are concerns that some people will delay getting vaccinated until they can get the particular vaccine they want. But such “vaccine shopping” is unwise and only raises the risk of contracting the disease, says one infectious disease specialist.

Everyone should get vaccinated as soon as possible rather than waiting a month or two to get the vaccine of their choice because the best way to not get COVID is to get vaccinated and those delays while choosing it puts you at risk,” Dr. Anna Banerji said on CTV’s Your Morning Wednesday.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5341216

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Former Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said on ABC’s “This Week” that the way to get more people vaccinated against coronavirus is to make it a “reward-punishment system.”

Taxpayer-funded PBS host & CNN commentator Margaret Hoover replied on ABC, “There’s a lot of things we can do without calling it a mandate. Just make it almost impossible for people to live their lives without being protected and protect us.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07 ... nt-system/

Obama-appointee & Senior Pandemic Advisor to President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 pandemic response team-- Andy Slavitt-- says:

“Look, if people say they don’t want to be vaccinated, which some people might say, I think it’s perfectly reasonable to say that’s fine. We want you to show up every morning an hour before work and get a negative test. Maybe even at your own expense. Until the point where people will say, you know what? It makes more sense to actually get vaccinated. If you give people that option, I think you’re going to see more and more people take the option to get vaccinated.”

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:21 am
screwtape wrote: the first thing I should be looking for is a Pfizer of Moderna vaccine, as the AZ and J&J are live virus vaccines.
CORONAVIRUS | News

TORONTO -- With four different COVID-19 vaccines available to Canadians, there are concerns that some people will delay getting vaccinated until they can get the particular vaccine they want. But such “vaccine shopping” is unwise and only raises the risk of contracting the disease, says one infectious disease specialist.

Everyone should get vaccinated as soon as possible rather than waiting a month or two to get the vaccine of their choice because the best way to not get COVID is to get vaccinated and those delays while choosing it puts you at risk,” Dr. Anna Banerji said on CTV’s Your Morning Wednesday.

In Covid News, two of landlord's employees (she has about 6 staff) contracted it couple of weeks ago, one went into hospital with diabetes symptoms and got a kidney infection after recovery, went into a coma and died. Another employee's mid seventies mother died from Covid. Landlord's parents were vaccinated, and guess what, her father is struggling with severe blood clotting. I'm hearing so many stories of serious reactions and doctors complaining about what they're seeing that I really don't believe the official stats. People talk about medicine and "science" as if it's a monolith, but it's obvious that your GPs or hospital consultants can have very different opinions to professional bodies and health departments and that the latter two can be corrupted by politics and money. Those doctors can usually be fobbed off with the anecdotal or non-representative cluster excuses, valid phenomena but you won't know what's being ignored without surveying a lot of your colleagues. The new left, in particular, are infused with an ends justify the means philosophy and they have proven time and again that they WILL use power to corruptly and ruthlessly persecute opposition and have no compunction about telling the big lie. My personal approach, given what I've seen in the last 6 years, is the assumption of guilt when there is any evidence of serious wrongdoing on the part of the Democratic Party and left wing organisations in general because they have repeatedly proven that they WILL do it if given the opportunity. I don't see how anyone not dazed by propaganda does not understand that stealing an election isn't seen as a crime by the left, it's a justifiable action, and they did everything they could to enable fraud.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: New Zealand PM: "Dismiss Anything Else. We Will Continue To Be Your Single Source Of Truth"
NZ will be needing a Ministry of Truth, then.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'm sorry to have to channel bhurzum here, but every time see I those chompers on Arden, I imagine getting a hummer from her must be more risky than shaving your balls with a katana while hurtling down a cobblestone road in the backseat of a 2CV.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Service Dog wrote: I hope they apologized and brought him some cough syrup in a styrofoam cup.
I remember being shown the "purple drank" entry of Encyclopedia Dramatica - my mind was utterly blown! Sure, E.D. is a comedy site (and a particularly vicious one at that) but damn! A short bout of google-fu confirmed the accuracy of the entry.

Fucking hell...purple drank!
Trayvon Martin wasn't buying Skittles, Arizona Iced Tea, and Nyquil that night for his sinuses.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: but every time see I those chompers on Arden, I imagine getting a hummer from her
https://64.media.tumblr.com/77c168bcffe ... 6f_500.gif

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'm sorry to have to channel bhurzum here <snip>
I shall call him...MiniBhurz!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/05c5d83 ... d=11387080

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Apparently PZ’s FTB is celebrating their 10 year anniversary this month.

I was sure both would have been buried by now. 🤷‍♂️
Definitely worth a chortle, a guffaw even.

Fellow is such a clown in so many ways; sad as he often has some cogent observations.

Relative to the former, who can forget his "seven sexes of horse" - though, according to Wikipedia, freemartins aren't found among horses:

Tweets_PZ_Myers_SevenSexes_1A.jpg
(70.31 KiB) Downloaded 285 times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemartin

Basically conflating accidental properties and essential ones, a fairly fundamental philosophical principle.

Such a clueless idiot about even the most fundamental philosophical basics of science, biology in particular, and, more particularly yet, the application of taxonomy to biology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxonomy_(biology)

A charter member in the tribe of Lysenkoists, may their number be ever decreasing, more committed to what feels good than to what is "true".

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
<snip>
CORONAVIRUS | News

<snip>

In Covid News, two of landlord's employees (she has about 6 staff) contracted it couple of weeks ago, one went into hospital with diabetes symptoms and got a kidney infection after recovery, went into a coma and died. Another employee's mid seventies mother died from Covid. Landlord's parents were vaccinated, and guess what, her father is struggling with severe blood clotting. I'm hearing so many stories of serious reactions and doctors complaining about what they're seeing that I really don't believe the official stats. .... I don't see how anyone not dazed by propaganda does not understand that stealing an election isn't seen as a crime by the left, it's a justifiable action, and they did everything they could to enable fraud.
No doubt there's a great deal of rot in many of the systems that we depend on for survival to a greater or lesser extent; interesting essay about how "everything is broken":

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news ... -is-broken
Norman looked at us sympathetically. “I don’t know how else to tell you this but bluntly,” he said. “There are still many good individuals involved in medicine, but the American medical system is profoundly broken. .... I had barely started processing this when Norman moved to change the subject: “Now, can I ask you two something? How come so much of the journalism I read seems like garbage?”

Oh, God.

David and I looked at each other, simultaneously realizing that the after-school special we thought we were in was actually a horror movie. If the medical industry was comprehensively broken, as Norman said, and the media was irrevocably broken, as we knew it was ... Was everything in America broken? Was education broken? Housing? Farming? Cities? Was religion broken?

Everything is broken.
However, y'all can list the bad side-effects of various vaccines until the cows come home, but until you're prepared to do the proverbial "cost-benefit analysis", methinks you're barking up the wrong tree. Until there are as many as even a tenth of the number of deaths that might have been the case without more or less complete vaccination, the benefits might reasonably be seen to far outweight the costs.

During the Spanish flu of 1919, there were some 50 million dead in a global population of 2500 million. In a current population of some 7500 million, there could be, assuming the same mortality rates, some 150 million dead. Currently there seems to be less than 5 million dead due to not having been vaccinated, and, probably, a tiny fraction of those due to bad side-effects.

Kinda sucks if one turns out to be one of the unlucky ones, but kinda the nature of the beast. And even some remote possibility that the mRNA vaccines might precipitate wiping out half the species - bit of a crap-shoot in both cases. But not sure what other gamble, what other alternative to that 150 million dead you might have in mind ...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:56 am
What the fuck is going on with Milo???? Haha. He is some kind of evangelist odd-ball.
https://media.patriots.win/post/gozFZsbO.jpeg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Steersman wrote: Relative to the former, who can forget his "seven sexes of horse" - though, according to Wikipedia, freemartins aren't found among horses:

Tweets_PZ_Myers_SevenSexes_1A.jpg

Such a clueless idiot about even the most fundamental philosophical basics of science, biology in particular, and, more particularly yet, the application of taxonomy to biology.
I've never heard of a freemartin horse. Twin conceptions are exceedingly rare in horses, live births of both twins even rarer. A twin pregnancy in a mare is a bad, bad thing.

A charter member in the tribe of Lysenkoists, may their number be ever decreasing....
good_one.gif
(184.44 KiB) Downloaded 275 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Service Dog wrote: New Zealand PM: "Dismiss Anything Else. We Will Continue To Be Your Single Source Of Truth"
They already have the makings for one in their so-called Statistics Department which has clearly abandoned scientific objectivity for the siren call of gender dogma and ideology:

StatsNZ_Woman_Lesbian1A.jpg
(80.8 KiB) Downloaded 272 times
StatsNZ_SexGender1B.jpg
(185.23 KiB) Downloaded 280 times

Basically endorsing and promoting the “idea” that penis-havers can be lesbians. And the equally unscientific one that humans can change sex.

Whoever is responsible for that claptrap should be fired. If not first being tarred & feathered & ridden out of town on a rail – at the very least. For those wishing to rattle their cages:

http://aria.stats.govt.nz/aria/?_ga=2.1 ... 71441#Home:

https://twitter.com/Stats_NZ

However, the crux of the matter there is whether “woman” and “female” are just quite subjective identities based on some "mythic essence" – something that anyone can “identify-as”, regardless of the possession of any particular objective traits. As PZ Himself once underlined:

"categorizing identities" - what are essentially our personalities - may have some value, particularly in the context of psychology. But as criteria for segregating toilets, change rooms, and sports? A sports league for introverts and another one for extroverts? 'Tis to laugh.

But the (only?) other alternative is whether membership in both of those categories is contingent on the possession of one or more objectively quantifiable criteria.

Unfortunately, more than a few here seem to subscribe to the first view and might reasonably be seen as “useful idiots” for the transloonie cause, or at least be seen as inadvertently “aiding and abetting the enemy” in their objectives.

Categories are kind of useless if they’re entirely subjective, if there are no necessary & sufficient conditions of an objective nature that qualifies people for membership. The first perspective is largely postmodernism in a nutshell, the latter the scientific method on which our civilization rather precariously rests.

Was reading bits & pieces in Andersen’s Fantasyland: How America Went Haywire, and he has a nice synopsis & overview on the roots of that – at least in America – with The Social Construction of Reality in 1966 being “a foundational text in academia and beyond”, an opening salvo in an assault on science, reason, and logic. No doubt whatsoever that our definitions are, in fact, “socially constructed” – there is no intrinsic meaning to “female” or to “woman”; their definitions weren’t inscribed in the tablets A through Z that Moses brought down from Mt. Sinai.

But what the authors of that book, and many of those who’ve followed in their footsteps, don’t realize – not having a clue about the foundational principles of science and logic – is that many definitions, particularly those of a scientific or logical nature, denote and symbolize quite objective and brute facts. And that the degree to which they do that is the degree to which they are substantially better than those based on entirely subjective and quite idiosyncratic ephemera.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Steersman wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:41 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
They already have the makings for one in their so-called Statistics Department which has clearly abandoned scientific objectivity for the siren call of gender dogma and ideology...
You hardly need to go that far - there is already government censorship and even an official Chief Censor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_New_Zealand

Of course, this is the same place where Radio NZ / National Radio (think PBS or CBC with a twang ie they have a particularly middle-class left-leaning sensibility) take it one themselves to issue guidelines as to if it is appropriate to say 'cunt'. While at the same time being fully funded by the government.

Perhaps it will give you pause next time you quote said guidelines.

My own view being it's not any government's (or their proxies) place to tell their citizens how they should express themselves.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Steersman wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
<snip>
CORONAVIRUS | News

“Everyone should get vaccinated as soon as possible rather than waiting a month or two to get the vaccine of their choice because the best way to not get COVID is to get vaccinated and those delays while choosing it puts you at risk,” Dr. Anna Banerji said on CTV’s Your Morning Wednesday.

I saw this as you quoted it. I was saying I was going for an mRNA vaccine, as soon as I am allowed, rather than one of the others because the others are live virus vaccines, and the reason for that was not some form of vaccine elitism. I am not allowed any live virus vaccines for the next two years, as my borrowed immune system is probably rather scrawny and might be overwhelmed by the virus in the vaccine. So I have to avoid measles, mumps and rubella for two years until I can get the MMR shot. Anyway, the only people being given the AZ vaccine by Canada are in the Third World. And that is not necessarily cynical lack of care: a vaccine must be a safer course of action that not having the vaccine. Even a vaccine with a serious side effect is the safer choice if the risk of disease is high. When the risk of disease is low, it may alter that balance of probability. Variolation was a good choice when you were likely to die of smallpox, but vaccination is a better one when the smallpox has become rare.

Truth is, I can't wait to get a microchip so Bill Gates can install Windows 10 in my head...

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Fucked up that quote. Sorry.

John D

Post by John D »

Weekend observations:

1)My wife and daughter have decided I am an alcoholic and that I am sick. This is good news for me. It means my wife and daughter can now help each other (and not ask me). We can spend our time chatting (and they will tell me to quit drinking and I will tell them no). They can share stories of their ADD and depression and blame it on me. This will be good for both of them and will keep them out of my hair. Winning.

2)All the mainstream media are reporting that Covid cases are up by percentages. Some kind of percentages. 100% or 150% or 73%. But... After a week of watching I have not been told how many people are actually sick.... or how many are in the hospital... or the number that died last week... or the accuracy of testing. Only the percentage must matter.

3)ALL media sources know that January 6th was an "insurrection".

in·sur·rec·tion
noun
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

New definition: A few hundred people (some carrying tie straps) break into the Capitol building.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

That could have gone south quickly.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Beware the hoof of death.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: A few hundred people (some carrying tie straps) break into the Capitol building.
The bundles of zip ties were left on top of a cabinet by Capitol Police. The protester was photographed after he picked them up inside the Capitol, "to keep them from bad actors". The protester was accompanied by his mother. When she confirmed his story & told investigators she had also picked up zip-ties... they arrested her too.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/zi ... r-BB1cPBdf

John D

Post by John D »

Look... you leftist bitches. Pronouns are simply a convenience. They are a way to streamline communication. If they do not streamline communication they are fucking useless. If I have to ask you what your pronouns are then they are not pronouns. Fuck off!

For 20,000 years it was clear that there are two types of humans.... male and female. Pronouns for people made perfect sense to be gendered. The number of non-gendered people is basically zero. It was handy, convenient, and efficient to use gendered pronouns. It makes things simple and fast.

Attaching your "personhood" or your "identify" to a pronoun is a marvelous journey in navel gazing. People are welcome to do this... of course... each of us can choose our journey in life. Just don't expect me to stare at your navel with you. Fuck off!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape wrote: ...I was going for an mRNA vaccine, as soon as I am allowed, rather than one of the others because the others are live virus vaccines, and the reason for that was not some form of vaccine elitism. I am not allowed any live virus vaccines for the next two years, as my borrowed immune system is probably rather scrawny and might be overwhelmed by the virus in the vaccine. So I have to avoid measles, mumps and rubella for two years until I can get the MMR shot.

Anyway, the only people being given the AZ vaccine by Canada are in the Third World :character-apu: . And that is not necessarily cynical lack of care: a vaccine must be a safer course of action that not having the vaccine. Even a vaccine with a serious side effect is the safer choice if the risk of disease is high. When the risk of disease is low, it may alter that balance of probability.
What a mealy-mouthed piece of shit you are!

When it was OTHER PEOPLE making medical decisions for themselves, calculating the risk/reward of getting the clotshot was not worth it for THEM, you made zero mention of the 'balance of probability' .

...Your exact words for-them were: "It really is manslaughter at the very least."

But you carve-out an exception JUST FOR YOU. ONLY YOU get to deem your own special medical circumstance-- to be a REAL exception.

Manslaughter-asterisk-it's-ok-when-i-do-it !

You're literally replying-to Dr. Anna Banjeri saying on CTV: “Everyone should get vaccinated as soon as possible".

That doesn't say EVERYONE BUT SCREWTAPE, does it?

And now you add Good Enough To For The Third :character-apu: World (but not Canada) to your sicko pronouncements.

'But but but but... ~I~ have the immune system of an infant'

Your moron bureaucrats and politicians are touting the jabshot as Perfectly Safe for actual infants, and fetuses, and ovaries...

but you dress up like a baby to snag yourself a seat on the Titanic lifeboat. Just fucking awful.

I'm against coercion. But I'm sure-as-shit against coercion for Most/ while assoholes like you exempt yourselves.

'Ignore' doesn't make the truth go-away.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

CDC admits the PCR test doesn't work... but says Keep Using It Until 2022.

https://media.patriots.win/post/H1ts3e3V.png

Anyone else think its weird that the CDC admitted PCR tests don't work--

at the exact same time as Gates & Soros team-up to buy a non-PCR Covid Test company??

https://www.theepochtimes.com/bill-gate ... 09833.html

Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: That could have gone south quickly.

What, no notch cut?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The latest from the Popeye's Chicken of the skies:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The latest from the Popeye's Chicken of the skies:<snip>
Serious question: Why do African-Americans insist upon repeating themselves over and over again?

("It's lit" repeated about six or seven times in the above tweet)

I've noticed this rather strange behaviour in countless "World Star" type videos featuring black Americans acting like twats. Is it a cultural thing I'm unaware of? A sign of poor education? Or is it something else? Seriously, it's a very, very peculiar "ism" within the African-American crowd.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Service Dog wrote:
screwtape wrote: ...I was going for an mRNA vaccine, as soon as I am allowed, rather than one of the others because the others are live virus vaccines, and the reason for that was not some form of vaccine elitism. I am not allowed any live virus vaccines for the next two years, as my borrowed immune system is probably rather scrawny and might be overwhelmed by the virus in the vaccine. So I have to avoid measles, mumps and rubella for two years until I can get the MMR shot.

Anyway, the only people being given the AZ vaccine by Canada are in the Third World :character-apu: . And that is not necessarily cynical lack of care: a vaccine must be a safer course of action that not having the vaccine. Even a vaccine with a serious side effect is the safer choice if the risk of disease is high. When the risk of disease is low, it may alter that balance of probability.
What a mealy-mouthed piece of shit you are!

When it was OTHER PEOPLE making medical decisions for themselves, calculating the risk/reward of getting the clotshot was not worth it for THEM, you made zero mention of the 'balance of probability' .

...Your exact words for-them were: "It really is manslaughter at the very least."

But you carve-out an exception JUST FOR YOU. ONLY YOU get to deem your own special medical circumstance-- to be a REAL exception. ....
:roll: What a load of pretentious, ignorant, and self-indulgent twaddle.

Hardly "an exception JUST FOR screwtape" when the CDC and many other sources talk about "contraindications" in many circumstances for many people:
Contraindications

Contraindications (conditions in a recipient that increases the risk for a serious adverse reaction) to vaccination are conditions under which vaccines should not be administered. Because the majority of contraindications are temporary, vaccinations often can be administered later when the condition leading to a contraindication no longer exists. A vaccine should not be administered when a contraindication is present; for example, MMR vaccine should not be administered to severely immunocompromised persons (1). However, certain conditions are commonly misperceived as contraindications (i.e., are not valid reasons to defer vaccination).

Severely immunocompromised persons generally should not receive live vaccines (3). Because of the theoretical risk to the fetus, women known to be pregnant generally should not receive live, attenuated virus vaccines (4). Persons who experienced encephalopathy within 7 days after administration of a previous dose of pertussis-containing vaccine not attributable to another identifiable cause should not receive additional doses of a vaccine that contains pertussis (4, 5). Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID) disease and a history of intussusception are both contraindications to the receipt of rotavirus vaccines (6).
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/acip-r ... tions.html
A guide to contraindications to childhood vaccinations
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094739/

Generally understood, maybe excluding many politicians, that there are going to be exceptions to "everybody should get vaccinated".

Unfortunately, those policies and "contraindications" can't always be formulated until after someone has had a severe reaction of one sort or another. Bit of crap-shoot, a gamble. But the bigger gamble is generally not getting vaccinated when there's an opportunity to do so.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'm sorry to have to channel bhurzum here, but every time see I those chompers on Arden, I imagine getting a hummer from her must be more risky than shaving your balls with a katana while hurtling down a cobblestone road in the backseat of a 2CV.
:) Running light with overbite - as one of the first computer magazines - Dr Dobbs Journal of Tiny Basic Calisthenics & Orthodontia: Running Light Without Overbite - might have suggested.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Here's an archive link to a New Yorker article-- about a decades-long state-sponsored West German program-- which intentionally placed troubled boys in the foster care of pedophiles.

The eminent psychologist mastermind of this government-approved child-trafficking & molestation network-- was himself a pedophile. And his research institute planning committee included a Social-Democrat Chancellor of West Germany & a president of Harvard.

The article makes passing-reference to other pedo-placement programs which operated the same way.

https://archive.ph/z2la4

The New Yorker writer frames the story as a battle between a proto-Nazi school of child rearing from the 1850's...

vs. a post-WW2 leftist culture (academia, The Green Party) which fought against age-of-consent & sex morality taboos as 'repressive'/fascist.

The author's tone toward the leftwing enablers of these child rape programs-- is that Mistakes Were Made, their intentions were good, they were merely naive or confused.

Later in the article-- when a far-right political party aids the men who had been raped as boys/ and seeks to publicize the failing of past leftwing regimes-- The New Yorker writer's tone suggests the rightwingers are predatory-- in their opposition to actual predators.

Yesterday I heard Brett Veinotte talk-about the powerful 'progressives' -- of the sort who advocate The Great Reset & such. He also used the term 'Scientific Managers' to describe them. I've heard him pair 'progressives' and 'scientific managers' before-- but the latter term never jumped-out at me as a term-of-art. But... I get it. These are the self-styled 'vanguard' elites of actual Marxist-Leninist regimes, who subscribed to 'Scientific' communist, with themselves cast as the Lenin/boss-scientist. Or, in our current culture, these are the Bill Gates/ Soros/ Klaus Schwaub supervillains of super-science.

I suspect that 1850's proto-Nazi school of child-rearing had plenty to do with the 'Road To Wellville' & Margaret Sanger eugenics Progressive Era (with all the anti-masturbation gadgets and skinner-box childrearing that implies.) And maybe not so much to do with actual Nazi child-rearing policy.

And the post-WW2 hippie-child-molestors in lab coats... are likely to have ties to that same tradition, I'll wildly guess.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:41 pm
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
They already have the makings for one in their so-called Statistics Department which has clearly abandoned scientific objectivity for the siren call of gender dogma and ideology...
You hardly need to go that far - there is already government censorship and even an official Chief Censor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_New_Zealand

Of course, this is the same place where Radio NZ / National Radio (think PBS or CBC with a twang ie they have a particularly middle-class left-leaning sensibility) take it one themselves to issue guidelines as to if it is appropriate to say 'cunt'. While at the same time being fully funded by the government.
Interesting. I see that NZ "interposes" itself in Internet communications. Maybe some justification for that - restricting access to sources pandering to pedophiles for example. Though I see there are a few flies in that ointment. But of note is that Canada seems intent on implementing something similar:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Act_to ... d_Session)

Don't think it's passed the Senate yet.

But not sure that censorship of one sort or another is entirely unjustified. Even in the land of the free and the home of the brave there are various restrictions on what various TV networks and movie makers can publish and portray in all cases.

However, I kinda think that that type of censorship is an entirely different ball of wax from what the Statistics departments in both New Zealand and Canada are doing in the way of promoting what is little short of egregious and quite unscientific propaganda.

FWIW, a portion of what I submitted to the latter, and a bit of circular definition from them which underlines the problem there:

GoogleDocs_Wiggins_StatisticsCanada_Gender_1A.jpg
(231.38 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
StatisticsCanada_SexGender_1C.jpg
(209.07 KiB) Downloaded 208 times

Don't think most people quite realize the degree of rot that gender ideology has produced, and the pervasiveness and perniciousness of it.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Bhurzum wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:00 am
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: The latest from the Popeye's Chicken of the skies:<snip>
Serious question: Why do African-Americans insist upon repeating themselves over and over again?

("It's lit" repeated about six or seven times in the above tweet)

I've noticed this rather strange behaviour in countless "World Star" type videos featuring black Americans acting like twats. Is it a cultural thing I'm unaware of? A sign of poor education? Or is it something else? Seriously, it's a very, very peculiar "ism" within the African-American crowd.
It's an African thing. The music does my head in. They really seem mesmerised by the same word or phrase repeated over and over.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Dr. Charles Hoffe's Vaccine warning
"But here’s where the problem comes. In a virus, in a Coronavirus, that spike protein becomes part of the viral capsule. In other words, the cell wall around the virus, called the viral capsule. But it’s not in the virus. It’s in your cells. So it therefore becomes part of the cell wall of your vascular endothelium. Which means that these cells that line your blood vessels, which are supposed to be smooth so that blood flows smoothly, now have these little spikey bits sticking out.

So it is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form. Because your blood platelets circulate around in your blood vessels. And the purpose of blood platelets is to detect a damaged vessel and block that vessel to stop bleeding. So when the platelet comes through the capillary, it suddenly hits all these all these Covid spikes that are jutting into the inside of the vessel, it is absolutely inevitable that a blood clot will form to block that vessel. That’s how platelets work.

So….just as [inaudible] is absolutely predicted to cause cancer because it is full of carcinogens, these spike proteins will predictably cause blood clots because [inaudible] they are in your blood vessels. Dr. Bhakdi then said to me the way to prove this is that we need to do a blood test called a D-dimer test, um..to find out of this is really happening. So…the problem with…the blood clots we hear about through the media, that they claim are very rare are the big blood clots. These are the ones that cause strokes and clots in your brain…those are the ones that show up on CT-scans and Angiograms and MRIs. The clots I am talking about are microscopic. These are tiny…they are literally on a capillary level and they are scattered throughout your capillary network. They are not going to show on any scan. They are just too small and too scattered. So the only way to find out for sure if this predictable mechanism of clotting was actually happening was to do this blood test called a D-dimer. And so the D-dimer is a blood test that shows a recent blood clot. It doesn’t show anything else other than a recent blood clot. It won’t show an old blood clot. It only shows new blood clots. And so I have been now doing that on my patients…um finding people who have recently had their Covid shot within the previous seven days…it needs to be between 4 and 7 days, and doing a blood test on them called a D-dimer.

And so I am still trying to accumulate more information. But on the ones I have so far, 62% of them have evidence of clotting. Which means that these blood clots are not rare. It means the majority of people are getting blood clots that they have no idea that they are having. So Laura Lynn, the most alarming thing about this is that there are some parts of your body like your heart and your brain, and your spinal cord and your lungs, which cannot regenerate. When those tissues are damaged by blocked vessels they are permanently damaged. So I now have 6 people in my Medical practice with reduced Effort Tolerance, which means that they just get out of breath more easily than they used to. I have one fellow that used to walk to my office every week for actually for an arthritis injection and told me that he could walk two miles without any problems, and now after a quarter of a mile he is absolutely out of breath and it has been like that for five months.

So on the basis of this D-dimer test which proves that the majority of people are clotting, these six people who now have Reduced Effort Tolerance, actually what has happened to them is that they have plugged up thousands of tiny capillaries in their lungs. And the terrifying thing about this is not just that these people are short of breath and they can’t do what they used to be able to do. But once you block off a significant number of blood vessels to your lungs, your heart is now pumping against a much greater resistance to try and get the blood through your lungs. And the problem….so that causes a condition called Pulmonary Artery Hypertension.

It’s actually like high blood pressure in your lungs because the blood can’t get through because so many of the vessels are blocked. And the terrifying thing of this is that people with Pulmonary Artery Hypertension usually die of right sided heart failure within three years. So the huge concern about the mechanism of injury is that these shots are causing permanent damage. And the worse is yet to come. Because, you know, there are some tissues in your body like the intestine, liver and kidney that can regenerate to quite a good degree but brain, and spinal cord, and heart muscle and lungs do not. When they are damaged, its permanent. Like all these young people who are now getting Myocarditis from these shots, they have permanently damaged hearts."

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Anyone cast an eye on the imminent collapse of Afghanistan? 20 years of NATO (someone double check me on that, don't think it was UN) occupation, and the Taliban circus is rolling back into town as the west withdraws. So much to break down in that, we would need to dig out part of the pyt, then make sure it was mortar proofed to discuss it. Good logistical supplies of pickaxes required, as spades don't do shit in that terrain.

Strategically I wonder if it's giving islamashits a battlefield to die on. What I mean by that, is it can be impossible to kill your enemy, if you can never get him to shoot at you. By letting the taliban re-occupy Afghanistan, the aim would be for all the caliphate fucktards to flock there, since God decided he didn't want them in Syria/Iraq anymore. Where they could be engaged, instead of after they blew themselves up with a bus load of kids on London Bridge or wherever. It may seem counter intuitive, but sometimes the best way to defeat your enemy is to give him opportunities to attack you. Not that the ideology can be militarily defeated, but the chaos that it brings has to be managed as far as possible, preferably on terms that you decide. Best not to talk about Dien bein Phu.

A news piece i watched focused largely on the loss of life of western soldiers, and how it was for nothing if the west withdraws. They had the parents of a kid who got blew to pieces by a mine, whilst shielding the body of one of his mates who was already downed by a mine. Tragic shit, but i wondered if nobody explained to them, that was his job, and not just in a throwaway sense. If the war that that kid died in had not been fought, how many attacks on western cities would have taken place in the twenty years that didn't. It's an unanswerable question, but soldier's lives are the currency that is paid not to have to know the answer.

So they have been given a dung heap to raise the flag of allah again on, i just hope to fuck it's for reasons other than "we give up".

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

screwtape wrote: Fucked up that quote. Sorry.
Well, I should hope so ... ;) Not sure if you were responding to me, Service Dog, or ThreeFlangedJavis.

But you may have noticed my response to Service Dog about the "contraindications" - quite a number of them for vaccines in general, although the number of people actually affected may be relatively small.

In any case and somewhat en passant, you might have noticed Service Dog's recent post about one "Dr. Charles Hoffe" who apparently practices in the thriving community of Lytton BC (population 250) who has raised some "concerns" about mRNA vaccines:

https://thebl.com/health/canadian-docto ... cines.html

Size of the community is no proof that he is, in fact, barking up the wrong tree but his argument seems rather iffy at best.