The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Old subthreads
ThreeFlangedJavis

Re: The Matt & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Service Dog wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:31 pm
Y'know who ~else~ bears some responsibility for 'inciting' the QAnon Cult?

Adam Schiff, Don Lemon, Hillary Clinton, Dishonest 'Fact Checkers', Facebook...

...everybody who RAPED the Q-believers' sense of reality. By perpetuating the Russia conspiracy/ then getting off scot-free for Obamagate.

Or, another rape-of-sanity: If some cunt can marry her brother to commit immigration fraud, then marry her campaign consultant to avoid being compelled to testify about campaign finance fraud... and go completely unpunished, unimpeded...

OF COURSE the Qtards are going to be spun-dizzy and cast adrift...

and the Qtards have No Idea how power actually functions in this country & world...

so they cobbled-together a nonsensical theory of What's Really Going On. A plot-line that only a real have-not outsider could find plausible.

And yet, all _many_ of them were trying to do... was find their way back to normalcy.
I tentatively entertain the idea, as proposed by Barnes, of Q-Anon as a psyop. In his opinion Q uses some very sophisticated persuasion techniques, not something you'd expect from your garden variety conspiracy monger. Not sure whether Q started that way or was taken over. It does make sense. Q pops up to draw attention to the MAGA fringes with loopy but temptingly bias-confirming theories at inopportune, for Trump, times. Q is/was intriguingly mysterious, promising insider access to secret info. If it isn't a psyop then the Swamp missed an effective trick.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Service Dog wrote:
In conclusion, Twitter links are unreliable.
Well that sux. 😐

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Video of Biden saying he asked Chairman Xi to help Biden become US President.

https://video.maga.host/videos/watch/e9 ... 5390b1fa3a

Two weeks later, China gave Hunter Biden's firm a Billion dollars & exclusive access to do business in Shenzhen.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: I tentatively entertain the idea, as proposed by Barnes, of Q-Anon as a psyop. In his opinion Q uses some very sophisticated persuasion techniques, not something you'd expect from your garden variety conspiracy monger. Not sure whether Q started that way or was taken over. It does make sense. Q pops up to draw attention to the MAGA fringes with loopy but temptingly bias-confirming theories at inopportune, for Trump, times. Q is/was intriguingly mysterious, promising insider access to secret info. If it isn't a psyop then the Swamp missed an effective trick.
It does work as a lizard dropping it tail' diversion. Obama was more than happy to let his birth certificate controversy linger, to distract attention from the many seedy and questionable elements of his past. Qanon's belief in the existence of a secret cabal of pedophiles in power, directs attention away from the fact that for years, many at the pinnacles of power hobnobbed with a known sex slaver of underage girls.

anti-Qanon rhetoric is now being repurposed to damn by [strained] association the "conspiracy theory" that swamping the last election with untraceable ballots, while allowing illegal counting of millions of ballots, as equally lunatic and dangerous.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

I just wanted to say that Reddit/GameStop incident was hilarious. Wall Street doesn’t like being fucked with...too bad. They manipulate stocks all the time, when someone does it to them, they get pissed.
They lost billions.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

mordacious1 wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:19 am
I just wanted to say that Reddit/GameStop incident was hilarious. Wall Street doesn’t like being fucked with...too bad. They manipulate stocks all the time, when someone does it to them, they get pissed.
They lost billions.
Everything I know about the matter :

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:48 am
anti-Qanon rhetoric is now being repurposed to damn by [strained] association the "conspiracy theory" that swamping the last election with untraceable ballots, while allowing illegal counting of millions of ballots, as equally lunatic and dangerous.
And now Pelosi and Co. are pushing to turn future elections into Covid Specials with increased mail votes, no requirement for signature witnessing, approval of mass ballot harvesting and drop boxes. They do not care that their hypocrisy and pure power lust is on display. They do what they do because they are vindictive and know that the narrative is under control and people's memories are short. Used to be that a scandal was consequential because it really stuck out and therefore remained in the memory. Now there are so many accusations, with or without evidence, and obfuscatory counter claims that few can keep track of them and whatever your side does you can convince yourself that the other side is worse regardless of fact.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Aw...
Frau Bluecher (neigh) died.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Followup :

:o :o :o

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/sec-j ... volatility
Already some industry watchers are speculating that it is only a matter of time before Reddit will be subpoenaed to explain how a bunch of teenagers destroyed a hedge fund.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

on cue...

https://media.patriots.win/post/AgXDsANP.jpeg

you can't spell TeDiouS without

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Schwarm of F-15s take off from JFK:

I used to sometimes see Tomcats take off from Alameda Naval Air Station, but they were supposed to be there.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Even more creative use of materials:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Schwarm of F-15s take off from JFK:

I used to sometimes see Tomcats take off from Alameda Naval Air Station, but they were supposed to be there.
When I was an art mover, I had TSA clearance to skip Homeland Security inspection & drive real-deal serious-business artworks-- directly to the tarmac for loading onto planes. (Our crating dept was cleared with TSA, so once we boxed something up-- it was approved to stay-shut until destination. This was to prevent clumsy inspectors from damaging priceless dutch masters, ancient artifacts etc.)

One day, we unloaded a crate & were handling paperwork in the security office, staring at the TV in the waiting room, & we realized cable news was showing a live feed of the parking area right behind us, where our truck was. A small grandstand was set-up & Leonard Nimoy was there, narrating, and when we went back outside, this landed & taxied right-up to us...
► Show Spoiler

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The F-15 video says it was filmed at the old TWA terminal at JFK, which has been turned into a retro hotel.

Last summer, when everyone was hiding from China Virus, I know a guy who went out there & used the pool/bar-- had the whole place to himself.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

WallStreetBets goes 'private' (unaccessible) on Reddit. Their discord server is banned, for "hate speech".

The exiled-from-reddit MAGA nerds at Patriots.win (formerly known as 'The Donald')...

Now host an 'unofficial' sanctuary site: https://wsbets.win/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

JFK is easily one of the worst designed airports ever. Every airline built its own, detached Jetson's terminal, all serviced by a muni bus. One time, I ended up translating the Jamaican driver's sing-song into German, French, and understandable English for a busload of confused and frustrated foreigners.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Analysis of Likes vs. Dislikes on Biden's official "White House" YouTube channel:

https://phzoe.com/2021/01/27/white-hous ... ipulation/

People Just Keep Liking Biden more-and-more!

~Black line is total Views.
~Red line is total Dislikes (the 'total' number goes down when YouTube removes Dislikes).
~Green line is Likes.

https://phzoe.files.wordpress.com/2021/01/example4.png

Keating

Post by Keating »

If they are going to artificially remove dislikes, why wouldn't they also increase likes?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Keating wrote: If they are going to artificially remove dislikes, why wouldn't they also increase likes?
You need Dominion software to do that.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Re: GameStop

Sargon may get his wish and have POTUS tweet about GamerGate

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:26 pm
on cue...

https://media.patriots.win/post/AgXDsANP.jpeg

you can't spell TeDiouS without
They say it like it's a bad thing. What a load of self-serving, gatekeeping shite. Implied in his article is the idea that the "pros" know which stocks are overvalued, not the market, because it isn't the market which crashes the price after they've shorted, it's the coordinated effort to talk down the price.

It didn't long to slip foreign interference in to the conversation. I mean, we really don't know who is coordinating these domestic terrorists. This shows all the signs of Russian....

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Keating wrote: If they are going to artificially remove dislikes, why wouldn't they also increase likes?
It's easier to justify-- a plausible-sounding reason-- for discarding votes-which-exist as 'bad' / than to justify-- a plausible reason to concoct 'good'
votes-which-don't-exist.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Someone should do something about Adolf Hitler, he's a real troublemaker.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Service Dog wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:30 am
It's easier to justify-- a plausible-sounding reason-- for discarding votes-which-exist as 'bad' / than to justify-- a plausible reason to concoct 'good'
votes-which-don't-exist.
People are claiming to be getting repeatedly auto subscribed to the White House twitter account. It seems like quite a lot of relatively low level people at these organizations have the rights to make this kind of change. Would an activist necessarily care about plausible deniability? Even then "it was an accident" seems to be a pretty common explanation for people being banned for no reason. "It was an accident" would work just as well here.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Like most of you I've seen the odd discussion Cynical Theories activism but this discussion left me a bit disheartened at how organised and effective they've been. Looks like Antifa/BLM and their allies are a lot more savvy than I gave them credit for. The asymmetry between the responses to the protesters from the left and right (simplistic but convenient labels) is not just a result of political hypocrisy and opportunism, it's the result of very careful and persistent framing by activists and I don't see the right being able to effectively counter it. Wokal makes the point that if Antifa had been running the Capitol protests they would have had trained steward types there to keep the protesters from doing anything unwanted.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The CCP: An international thieving mafia

“China is actually run by about 50 very rich families who own and control most of the choice properties and businesses in China…. [Most] are members of the CCP…, but they more truly function like the criminal Mafia with worldwide ambitions.

“[T]he CCP is stealing seafood from the territorial waters of less powerful nations worldwide. China has overfished its territorial waters in short-sighted fashion…. The Galapagos Islands, Argentina, Peru, West Africa, and North Korea are just a few sites of the documented thefts of recent seafood worldwide by China.

“China is trying to steal international fishing rights in the South China Sea by building artificial islands manned by the Chinese military.

“China is buying leases to strategic shipping ports worldwide to monopolize commercial shipping routes.

“The CCP loves to steal intellectual and military property or information and make knockoff products in China and sell them worldwide ….

"China is stealing water with dams, thus greatly reducing the flow of the Mekong River for Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand.

“China's long-range economic and strategic planning has succeeded with the help of short-term international corporate greed for quick profits such as Citi, BlackRock, Goldman Sachs, Apple, etc….  The elite ruling class of the United States has been bought off … and few are really that concerned about the gradual decline of the U.S. economically. ”

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Did I hear someone say there's only innuendo and gish galloping behind the claim that the election was rigged?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/1 ... n-perazzo/

ThreeFlangedJavis

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:21 am
Did I hear someone say there's only innuendo and gish galloping behind the claim that the election was rigged?

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/1 ... n-perazzo/
I've heard a lot of the constitutional/legal and statistical points raised by Robert Barnes, Richard Baris and Braynard. Baris, although difficult to follow sometimes because of his disjointed sentences, is a seasoned pollster who proved way more accurate than the big firms and pollster celebs. When he finds the sheer number and magnitude of anomalies, firsts and swing state diversions from the national to be nearly impossible, I listen. Barnes is in no doubt that there were more than enough votes cast illegally/unconstitutionally to flip the result. Note that fraud isn't even required for that to be true and the facts of how those votes were processed are not debatable. Some of us are very loathe to believe that judges act out of personal grudge, ideology or self-interest but I think an examination of the way courts have behaved recently shows that the background and political beliefs of judges seem to corrrespond well with the flavour of their decisions. The anti-Trump propaganda and framing has been well enough executed to make it dangerous for judges to entertain Trump's "ïnsurrection", so case after case was rejected with iffy and often contradictory reasoning.

There are some problems with the frontpage article which are doubtless used to justify ignoring the whole thing. "The great scholar Dennis Prager", seriously! There are one or two categories of voter analysis which may be inaccurate because of the difficulty and expense of accessing all of the necessary data and that has also been used to dismiss everything wholesale.The Dominion stuff? The statistical difference in vote split between places that use Dominion and those that don't is useful but including the Chavez and foreign influence stuff just smacks of conspiracy theory.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ↑Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:21 pm
Did I hear someone say...gish galloping...?
It's either 'no evidence' or 'gish galloping'. With no correct amount of evidence to suit Goldylocks.

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: including the Chavez and foreign influence stuff just smacks of conspiracy theory.
I agree. But I also see why Sydney Powell thought she could wave those claims around: she could simply point to CNN's reporting back in 2006 as her source, and people like Elizabeth Warren who previously agreed with those claims. I guess the problem is-- it's one thing for media & politicians to declare 'there's smoke' with no follow-up. It's another thing for Powell to say 'there's fire!' and try to overturn an actual presidential race. The latter draws much more scrutiny.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

fafnir wrote: People are claiming to be getting repeatedly auto subscribed to the White House twitter account. It seems like quite a lot of relatively low level people at these organizations have the rights to make this kind of change. Would an activist necessarily care about plausible deniability? Even then "it was an accident" seems to be a pretty common explanation for people being banned for no reason. "It was an accident" would work just as well here.
'It was an accident' requires Them to stop making the 'mistake'. 'We're doing this for a perfectly good reason' lets them continue doing it.
They'll fall-back to the accident Plan B when they can't maintain Plan A.

Case in point...

the Facebook Oversight Board just admitted their prior policy was an Oopsie:

When Trump was in office, Facebook ruled that posts in-favor of Hydroxychloroquine were "misinformation and imminent harm" violating their rules against "Violence and Incitement".
Now Facebook changed their mind. Accident!
https://oversightboard.com/news/3251316 ... 06-fb-fbr/

The American Journal of Medicine also reversed themselves. Accident!
https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-93 ... 2/fulltext

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Just had to put down a horse, and the vet alway likes to chit-chat afterwards over the fresh carcass. A bit surreal. The knacker lady will soon be here and will also chit-chat then give me tangerines, a hug, and a coupon to her family restaurant. South American cuisine. Some of my best dates have been subsidized by dead horses.

Anyway, my vet and I are old friends and she knows I know a bit about science and medicine. For example, it took us about two minutes after she checked vitals to decide we needed to put this horse down today. No need to go into the details of his condition.

She wanted to talk about covid vaccines. I raised some concerns about prioritizing who gets vaccinated, the redefining of what a 'case' is, data reporting issues, and the lack of quantification in her statement that 'lots of people are suffering scary side effects from covid'. Each time, I could see her eyes register common sense for an instant, before she'd get back on script with the talking points she'd gotten verbatim from MSNBC. I really get the sense she wants a certain narrative about covid to be true, and her mind scrambles for ad hoc rebuffs to anything that counters that narrative.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I really get the sense she wants a certain narrative about covid to be true, and her mind scrambles for ad hoc rebuffs to anything that counters that narrative.
This morning, during my morning walk to Brooklyn, I wondered whether the GameStop narrative is so appealing, that it can render-obsolete old narratives.
...And redraw the battlefield map.

When you Don Junior and AOC and Elon Musk all on the same side... that's new. Ben Shapiro compelled to side with his Wall Street buddies/ and part-ways with his disruptive internet fanboys.

By the end of the walk-- I concluded that GameStop is Interesting Enough to disrupt narratives. But it isn't Important Enough.

(An example of something Interesting Enough + Important Enough... was/is the foot-dragging on Covid Relief Money to the populist populace.)

I think Joe Biden lacks the ability to turn-on-a-dime & position himself on the 'right' side of changing narratives. Which is a golden opportunity for the game-changers to make Biden look out-of-touch, left-behind, hopelessly clueless, ineffectual...

ThreeFlangedJavis

From 1:18:00 in that Lindsay/Boyce/Wokal video lindsay talks about the centre left libs and IDW types. He calls them woke idea launderers and useful idiots. They are so concerned with tone and being seen to address woke BS in a scholarly way that they lend a veneer of respectability to it. I always assumed Lindsay to be of the same stripe given his CFI role but he really has no time for pretensions of respect for idiocy. He must have been sorely tempted to really let rip on Watson and Hensley back in the day.
► Show Spoiler

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Instagram was giving the White House follows without permission from the account users few days ago. Reminiscent of the way Youtube was quietly subscribing users to that weird astroturfed account they a year or two ago.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... llow-page/

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

This was the Youtube deal I alluded to, btw:

It was fun to watch a bunch of people freaking out when they discovered that they were subscribed to some mysterious channel.
That White House thing on Instagram would probably go over better at this point. We've gotten accustomed to social media & youtube inserting blurbs about the election everywhere for months now. Shoving actual White House media into that same space now wouldn't be much of a difference at this point.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Disgraced Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok’s ex-Wife, Melissa Hodgman, Named Acting Director of the Division of Enforcement for the SEC

Wifey got-even with her cheating husband by ratting him out to the Feds. When, in between hubby's sexy sexting texts, it became news that he was also bragging about the FBI 'insurance policy' to ratfuck Donald Trump out of office... Wifey had to scrub her own massive-cheerleader-for-Hillary social media footprint, trying to cover-up her own appearance of unprofessional bias.

All this = a promotion Hail to Big Chief Pony Soldier! Hail to the Big Guy!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Politico:
'For Christ’s sake, watch yourself': Biden warns family over business dealings
Still, one brother discussed new venture with major donor before Biden entered the White House.

In the midst of his campaign for president, Joe Biden took his younger brother, Frank, aside to issue a warning.

“For Christ’s sake, watch yourself,” Biden said of his brother’s potential business dealings, according to a person with knowledge of the conversation. “Don’t get sucked into something that would, first of all, hurt you.”

Biden, whose tone was both “jocular and serious,” according to the person, seemed to know then what is becoming plainly obvious now: His family’s business ties threatened to undermine an administration whose messaging is centered on restoring integrity in the White House.

Relatives’ money-making ventures, most prominently his son Hunter’s overseas dealings, have long dogged Biden. But it's taking on a new dimension now that he's in the White House.

Only a week into his presidency, Biden already has had to answer for matters related to his family. A law firm ad promoting Frank Biden’s relationship with the president caused a stir when it ran on Inauguration Day. A federal investigation into Biden’s son, Hunter, has invited scrutiny of just how strict a firewall he’ll keep between the White House and the Justice Department. And another of the president’s brothers, James, has previously come under fire for his business dealings.
Frank Biden’s law firm, The Berman Law Group, promoted his relationship to President Biden in an advertisement on Inauguration Day.

“The two Biden brothers have long held a commitment to pushing environmental issues to the forefront; the president-elect has vowed to rejoin the Paris Agreement and wants to set ambitious greenhouse gas reduction targets, for example,” the ad read.

A White House official responded to the story by warning that Joe Biden’s name should not be used in any commercial advertisement.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

WH Dodges on Whether Janet Yellen Should Recuse Herself from GameStop-Robinhood Controversy

The White House dodged a question Thursday about whether Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen should recuse herself on issues surrounding the investing app Robinhood.

“I don’t think that I have anything more for you on it, other than to say, separate from the GameStop issue, the secretary of Treasury is one of the world-renowned experts on markets, on the economy,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during the press briefing.

She repeatedly referred reporters who asked questions about the Robinhood issue back to a statement issued by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. She also defended Yellen’s paid speeches to Citadel.

“It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone she was paid to give her perspective and advice before she came into office,” Psaki said.

Yellen earned more than $800,000 speaking to Citadel, a prominent Wall Street hedge fund company that is a key figure in the ongoing scandal after Robinhood blocked trades of GameStop stock on Thursday.

Citadel helped bail out Melvin Capital after the hedge fund lost millions by betting against GameStop before a group of trading populists on Reddit rallied to boost the stock price to unprecedented heights.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Kamala Harris’ Stepdaughter Ella Emhoff Signs Deal with IMG Models

“It’s not really about shape, size or gender any more,” Ivan Bart, the president of IMG Models, told the New York Times on Thursday. “Ella communicates this moment in time.

“I was pretty surprised when everything with IMG was happening because when I was younger, I never saw that as being part of my timeline,” Emhoff said to the Times.

“As someone who, like a lot of young girls out there, had self-confidence issues, it is intimidating and scary to go into this world that is hyper-focused on you and the body,” she added.

Harris’ stepdaughter added that she changed her mind about modeling after seeing that the industry has gotten more diverse — that she would like to be “part of that change,” as an artist with “really weird tattoos and kind of a funky haircut.”

Bart said he first become aware of Emhoff at a fundraiser for Harris during the 2020 presidential primaries.

“I noticed her as soon as she walked in the door,” he said.

The report also notes that Emhoff posts Instagram selfies that show off “her armpit hair and cartoonish tattoos, which include eggs and bacon in the shape of a smiley face and a cow.”

“There are a lot of people out there that need a lot of help,” she said. “If I can do anything to help with that, I want to, and I think this opportunity will be really beneficial toward that.”

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Yeah, I think Redditeers pwning the hedge fund cunts stirred up a real hornet's nest.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: .

Video of Biden saying he asked Chairman Xi to help Biden become US President.

https://video.maga.host/videos/watch/e9 ... 5390b1fa3a

Two weeks later, China gave Hunter Biden's firm a Billion dollars & exclusive access to do business in Shenzhen.

Related story, Jan 28, 2021 Follow up:

Hunter Biden, the youngest son of President Joe Biden, appears to have kept his ten percent stake in an international private equity firm with ties to the Chinese government, despite promising to sell his share in the venture.

“No one in my family will have an office in the White House, will sit in on meetings as if they are a cabinet member, will, in fact, have any business relationship with anyone that relates to a foreign corporation or a foreign country,” Joe Biden told voters.

Biden....has asserted, through a family lawyer, that his stake in the firm is only worth $420,000. Ethics watchdogs, however, contend that valuation is potentially off by millions.

“It is difficult to imagine, if not incomprehensible, that a ten percent stake in those economics is worth only $420K,” Steven Kaplan, a professor at the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business, told FactCheck.org in October 2019.

“The distinction they appear to be making is they capitalized the management company with $4.2 [million] even if the fund manages $2 [billion],” Kaplan added at the time. “The value of that management company is likely far in excess of $4.2 [million] if they are managing $2 [billion].”

In December 2013, the younger Biden flew aboard Air Force Two with his father to Beijing. The trip was part of an official state visit the then-vice president was making.... Only 12 days after the trip, Biden and his business partners inked a multibillion-dollar deal with a subsidiary of the state-owned Bank of China.

The deal, which was the first of its kind, created BHR as a private equity fund to invest Chinese money overseas. Once the fund was up and running, it invested heavily in energy and defense projects.

A number of those investments caught the attention of congressional lawmakers during the 2020 White House contest–most notably, BHR’s investment in a company blacklisted by the U.S. government for suspicion of helping the Chinese government violate human rights and the fund’s purchase of an American firm with insight into military technology in 2015.

==
Flashback to a Nov. 10, 2020 story:

"Hunter Biden made it clear that one of his goals was to avoid violating the anti-bribery Foreign Corrupt Practices Act or having to register as a foreign agent as he pursued potentially lucrative deals with the Chinese company, according to texts released by his ex-business partner Tony Bobulinski in late October."

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: “There are a lot of people out there that need a lot of help,” she said.
And you yourself need professional help, sweetheart.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: Flashback to a Nov. 10, 2020 story:

"Hunter Biden made it clear that one of his goals was to avoid violating the anti-bribery Foreign Corrupt Practices Act or having to register as a foreign agent as he pursued potentially lucrative deals with the Chinese company, according to texts released by his ex-business partner Tony Bobulinski in late October."
Y'know-- the article I clipped that from-- phrased it wrong. Hunter Biden's goal was to avoid complying with the anti-bribery Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Let's all point and laugh at those stoopid PizzaGate Qanon conspiracy theorists. They have silly ideas.

Then a modeling agent who thinks size and gender are obsolete concepts
went to an insider fundraising event for Kamala Harris
and 'immediately' noticed Kamala's weirdo step-daughter
who finds 'going into the world' 'intimidating and scary'
and has 'body issues' and 'self confidence issues'
and she's covered in children's-drawing tattoos

and then the modeling agent gave the wicked step-mother a lot of money, so the wicked step-mother could become more powerful.
and the wicked step-mother gave the modeling agent her step-daughter.
But everything will be fine because Epstein killed himself and Ghislane and Nygard are in jail and Kamala protested for #metoo with Jussie Smollett.
So surely everything's on the up&up.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Things have progressed since Mech Warrior II

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Just got interviewed on a diet YouTube channel.

Memories of Sargon!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:22 pm
From 1:18:00 in that Lindsay/Boyce/Wokal video lindsay talks about the centre left libs and IDW types. He calls them woke idea launderers and useful idiots. They are so concerned with tone and being seen to address woke BS in a scholarly way that they lend a veneer of respectability to it. I always assumed Lindsay to be of the same stripe given his CFI role but he really has no time for pretensions of respect for idiocy. He must have been sorely tempted to really let rip on Watson and Hensley back in the day.
► Show Spoiler
Anyone got a link to Trump's executive order barring discrimination in Federal Offices? Obviously it's gone from the gov servers and searches get snowed with links about how it bans critical race theory. That Wokal/Lindsay discussion is a gold mine of info on post modernism and it's infection of the media and politics. From what I hear that exec order does not explicitly ban Critical Race Theory, it prohibits forms of stereotyping and discrimination. Lindsay uses this as an example of how the left will never get asked certain questions or will never get pressed if they are asked. Biden must have an issue with one of the clauses in Trump's EO barring a particular kind of discrimination but nobody has yet asked him to explicitly say which one. Instead the media go with the line that Biden is reversing a ban on CRT. The obvious truth is that he is reversing a prohibition of discrimination against white people.

Wish I had heard Lindsay's take on this all a long time ago because it puts Trump into better perspective. I can really buy into his assessment that Trump is actually the first pomo president. He likens Trump to a cytokine storm and argues that he was too undisciplined to take it far enough to burn out the rot. He also equates Biden with George Bridges, which I find quite apt, given the Evergreening of America.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAiCHwR3XRU[/bbvideo]

That Wokal/Lindsay discussion is a gold mine of info...

Anyone got a link to Trump's executive order barring discrimination in Federal Offices?
EO 13950 Executive Order on Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping
Issued on: September 22, 2020
https://archive.is/fisRS

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I may become a fishmonger. A friend of a friend knows a captain on Long Island. One day a week they sell catch at an NYC farmer's market. Captain & wife had a kid, so she'd rather not come into the city to sell. Captain is sick of hiring Trump-hating cityfolk. So our mutual friend recommended me. 4 days a month pay is equal to my rent. Plus all the leftover fish I can carry home/ trade with other farmer's market vendors.
Job wouldn't start until Spring. Seems like a good hedge against shaky economy. And if things get really crazy-bad, would be nice to bug-out to Long Island & know someone with no-middleman-supply-chain access to Brive-approved calories.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

How many times ya think PZ almost made this mistake?

Swedish Politician Accidently Shares Manga Porn During Remote Meeting

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The Verge:

Google salvaged Robinhood’s one-star rating by deleting nearly 100,000 negative reviews

Google is actively removing negative reviews of the Robinhood app from the Google Play Store, the company confirmed to The Verge. After some disgruntled Robinhood users organized campaigns to give the app a one-star review on Google’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store — and succeeded in review-bombing it all the way down to a one-star rating — the company has now deleted enough reviews to bring it back up to nearly four stars.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Haven’t seen my son in 14 months due to COVID.

2021 isn’t shaping up as a likely window either. 🤷‍♂️

China lied, people died.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: How many times ya think PZ almost made this mistake?

Swedish Politician Accidently Shares Manga Porn During Remote Meeting
Who can tell?

In any case the Eleventh Commandment should cover it.

If not - then a miss is as good as any other gendered statement pertaining to length to ascertain guilt.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote: Haven’t seen my son in 14 months due to COVID.

2021 isn’t shaping up as a likely window either.
I'm sure he'll be able to come up another excuse after that.