The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Old subthreads
John D

Re: The 3FJ, Matt, & Dog Conspiracy Show

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Here's your competition. Pretty sure he'd like to watch:

https://heavy.com/news/gregory-mecher-j ... i-husband/
Yes... looks very promising. Now I need her phone number.

John D

Post by John D »

Jen... you have been a very bad girl. Mercher... you sit the fuck down over there! Jen has been a very bad girl.... a very bad girl...

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

So, Trump was acquitted for a second time. No surprise there, they needed the majority of Republicans to vote guilty and the prosecution did an abysmal job, but here's what I found disheartening (or melancholic, depending on how world-weary and cynical you are): the defense just kept on bringing more and more evidence of hypocrisy and lies brought forth by the house managers, to the point where I almost thought they would end it right there and then, but once it was all said and done, not a single Democrat voted Not Guilty. Not one.

That means that they looked at the footage of the house managers put forward by Trump's lawyers and didn't see anything wrong with it at all, or anything that might have convinced them to hold those words to account same as they do Trump, or at the very least caused them to doubt the merits of the case. Then they all either didn't care or ignored it and voted anyway, or they all decided collectively to vote according to the whims of the Party. That is horrifying. Were it not for the fact we live in a democracy, it might just as well have been a mock trial a la Kafka, or a Cardassian tribunal where the verdict is already decided and the proceedings simply a performance -- a formality.

I'm equally dumbfounded by the Republicans who voted guilty. It doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: Jen... you have been a very bad girl. Mercher... you sit the fuck down over there! Jen has been a very bad girl.... a very bad girl...
The red ones do take a spanking nicely. But I've seen 'Secretary' and clearly she's been fucking-up at work, on purpose. There's gonna be red Kamala pawprints all over it. And cackle-spittle.

I went to prom? homecoming? with a Psaki lookalike, but prettier. Freckles, sharper nose. The first few times I saw Psaki on TV, I did a doubletake. Mine went off to Stanford, got a PhD & worked for McKinsey. <-evil. She was rather arrogant. I bet she sees Psaki on TV & thinks 'you fucking incompetent impostor!'

In their first interaction over the phone, Psaki inadvertently gave Mecher the wrong directions to an event. Mecher was traveling with Rahm Emanuel, who was then the chair of the DCCC. As Psaki explained to the Post, she had “no sense of direction” and was worried the group would be upset when they finally arrived. But Mecher said after meeting Psaki face-to-face, he quickly forgot about the mix-up because he thought she was attractive.
This story is only cute if you're already pre-disposed to like them. Otherwise she's incompetent and he thinks it's fine to tell the press he discriminates based on gender and looks.
Mecher’s most recent position was as chief of staff for Representative Joe Kennedy III of Massachusetts. ... Kennedy began serving in Congress in 2013 but lost a bid for the Senate in 2020. He challenged incumbent Senator Ed Markey in the Democratic primary and lost by more than 10 percentage points, NPR reported.
Interesting. After AOC primary'd Joe Crowley-- and won-- Nancy Pelosi added a clause to all contracts with campaign vendors-- lighting guys, make-up artists, mobile generator rentals-- port-a-potty companies: Vendors had to agree to work with NO candidates primary-ing against incumbent Dems/ or be blacklisted from getting any DNC-related work... the Dem Convention, public events, advertising shoots. Massachusetts incumbent Ed Markey was primary'd by Joe Kennedy III... Psaki's husband's boss. Nancy Pelosi crossed her own picket-line & scab-endorsed Kennedy... because of her family's history with the Kennedys, going back to JFK. Kennedy's attempt to unseat Markey failed big. No blacklist for Psaki & hubby tho-- they followed the only rule that matters: when Nancy cheats/ you take Nancy's side. As for the JFK/Pelosi family history: documents were recently released showing JFK ordered Pelosi's dad to be investigated for his mob ties. But the Kennedys and Pelosis do have a lot in common: they're rapists. In his early teens, Nancy's brother was one of a dozen boys who gang-raped 2 girls. Pelosi boy was the only rapist in the group of rapists who escaped serious punishment for the two rapes, due to family connections. Corporate media and Big tech suppressed these stories, of course. Fortifying Democracy!

John D

Post by John D »

Pitchguest wrote: So, Trump was acquitted for a second time. No surprise there, they needed the majority of Republicans to vote guilty and the prosecution did an abysmal job, but here's what I found disheartening (or melancholic, depending on how world-weary and cynical you are): the defense just kept on bringing more and more evidence of hypocrisy and lies brought forth by the house managers, to the point where I almost thought they would end it right there and then, but once it was all said and done, not a single Democrat voted Not Guilty. Not one.

That means that they looked at the footage of the house managers put forward by Trump's lawyers and didn't see anything wrong with it at all, or anything that might have convinced them to hold those words to account same as they do Trump, or at the very least caused them to doubt the merits of the case. Then they all either didn't care or ignored it and voted anyway, or they all decided collectively to vote according to the whims of the Party. That is horrifying. Were it not for the fact we live in a democracy, it might just as well have been a mock trial a la Kafka, or a Cardassian tribunal where the verdict is already decided and the proceedings simply a performance -- a formality.

I'm equally dumbfounded by the Republicans who voted guilty. It doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.
America is a very mature Republic. There are no statesmen anymore. Only bureaucrats and whores. There will never be any statesmen anymore. It is a bit like a Christian who says the days of miracles are over. They all happened already and we will not have any new ones.

yum... side note.... I made some fantastic Florentine soup. okay... moving on.

I do share your disappointment. My fellow citizens are half-wits and nincompoops. If they would hold politicians and bureaucrats to high standards we would have a better life... and a better country. But.... my fellow citizens are tribal and stupid. I can only expect so much.

America was very lucky.... and... I think the world was lucky. When I think of the dialog, and the thought, and the wisdom that went into the US Constitution I marvel. This was created by a strange mob of wealthy and insightful men who shared a vision. It was remarkable that it happened. And... imagine if the common folks had a vote on the Constitution. It would have never survived. Hell... the first articles of confederation were a disaster. It was the action of a few hundred righteous men that the country was even held together.

Sure, there are things they missed and that had to be fixed. Privacy, slavery, monopoly. Lots of things the country has tackled... in a mostly positive way... but...

the country lacks a vision. People don't know what will make things better. We are far wealthier than ever but not particularly happy. We fight about who can use which public toilet. We navel gaze about why we are unsatisfied... is it evil white men.... or evil feminists... or evil Christians?

So... I think I feel like I just need to watch and wait. The few people I can affect already know how I feel. Some of the closest people too me have left because I tell them what I think.

Trump is a complete ass. Much of the story he told about the election was false. While some of it was at least partly true. But... they are all complete asses. Joe Biden is a demented old toad who has no leadership skills. Pelosi is a scattered old witch who just lusts for power. Both parties are cock-sucking corporatists who sell the free world out to the CCP for a buck. Trump was a fighter... but he was not really clever enough to fix much. A four year reprieve. That's all.

Glad I have my guns and my 401k. They may try to take these... but that will be one hell of a fight.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:45 am
She was out at 4:30 a.m.... Her headlamp wasn't functioning properly and there was a tree on the path she went into at a "powerful stride," leading to the injury.
The mystery is what compelled Ashley Judd to powerfully stride into the jungle with a nonfunctional headlamp. I'm going with either an EMP blast, or Yeti.
How else would a powerful woman stride?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

He takes no prisoners and gives zero fucks!

:clap:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I endorse this site, to play Checkers, online, free.

Pinned Tweet
CardGames.io
@cardgames_io
·
Feb 27, 2019
Do we have the most advanced card games out there? No.
Are our computer players competent players? Not really.
But do we come to work every day, determined to do our absolute best to improve the site,
listen to our users and make the games as good as they can be? Also no.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote: He takes no prisoners and gives zero fucks!

Great stuff.

Oh, and John D - sometimes I've thought of you as a bit of a dick, but your recent posts have been great to read, and I applaud your honesty and openness. Thanks for being around...

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote:
Oh, and John D - sometimes I've thought of you as a bit of a dick, but your recent posts have been great to read, and I applaud your honesty and openness. Thanks for being around...
Thanks. Sometimes I get frustrated and stupid.... so I appreciate you putting up with me when I am not at my best.

On another topic - Here is a really great interview on policing in America. This Michael Sanchez guy is fantastic.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

This is impressive. Assuming the title is accurate & it's really Antifa--

I can't recall the last time I saw them execute a maneuvre like this: simple, elegant, effective, not vomit-gross looking, no fire, no weapons, no destruction, no retard chants profanity or screeching, difficult to prosecute. Puncturing the cops' image of invulnerability/ making Antifa look clever, resourceful, in-control. And it hints at the ability to strike harder, if they wish.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: He takes no prisoners and gives zero fucks!

He sounds so much like Liam Neeson, I expected him to wrap up by saying, 'I will find you, I will hunt you down and make you pay.'

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:45 am
She was out at 4:30 a.m.... Her headlamp wasn't functioning properly and there was a tree on the path she went into at a "powerful stride," leading to the injury.
The mystery is what compelled Ashley Judd to powerfully stride into the jungle with a nonfunctional headlamp. I'm going with either an EMP blast, or Yeti.
How else would a powerful woman stride?
If you measure the distance between her footprints, it's obvious she was frog-marched by escaped gulag prisoners.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Excerpt from John McWhorter's new book: "The Elect: Neoracists Posing as Antiracists and their Threat to a Progressive America"

McWhorter sez Third Wave Antiracism is now a religion, at it's core is this:

"Battling power relations and their discriminatory effects must be the central focus of all human endeavor, be it intellectual, moral, civic or artistic. Those who resist this focus, or even evidence insufficient adherence to it, must be sharply condemned, deprived of influence, and ostracized."

Which generates Kafkatraps:
  • 1. When black people say you have insulted them, apologize with profound sincerity and guilt. But don’t put black people in a position where you expect them to forgive you. They have dealt with too much to be expected to.

2. Black people are a conglomeration of disparate individuals. “Black culture” is code for “pathological, primitive ghetto people.” But don’t expect black people to assimilate to “white” social norms because black people have a culture of their own.

3. Silence about racism is violence. But elevate the voices of the oppressed over your own.

4. You must strive eternally to understand the experiences of black people. But you can never understand what it is to be black, and if you think you do you’re a racist.

5.Show interest in multiculturalism. But do not culturally appropriate. What is not your culture is not for you, and you may not try it or do it. But—if you aren’t nevertheless interested in it, you are a racist.

6. Support black people in creating their own spaces and stay out of them. But seek to have black friends. If you don’t have any, you’re a racist. And if you claim any, they’d better be good friends—in their private spaces, you aren’t allowed in.

7. When whites move away from black neighborhoods, it’s white flight. But when whites move into black neighborhoods, it’s gentrification, even when they pay black residents generously for their houses.

8. If you’re white and only date white people, you’re a racist. But if you’re white and date a black person you are, if only deep down, exotifying an “other.”

9. Black people cannot be held accountable for everything every black person does. But all whites must acknowledge their personal complicity in the perfidy throughout history of “whiteness.”

10. Black students must be admitted to schools via adjusted grade and test score standards to ensure a representative number of them and foster a diversity of views in classrooms. But it is racist to assume a black student was admitted to a school via racial preferences, and racist to expect them to represent the “diverse” view in classroom discussions.
Book excerpt continutes here:

https://www.persuasion.community/p/john ... neoracists

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

And social justice hits the Port of Portland.

https://www.oregonlive.com/business/202 ... ative.html

"The restructuring is part of sweeping philosophical shift away from facilitating trade for powerful business interests to a “shared prosperity initiative” intended to spread the wealth to people of color, the poor and the marginalized. In some cases, that could mean selling off profitable operations in order to pursue these new, broader aims, which are taking root amid a resurgent civil rights movement."

Port. Of Portland. Why would you expect that an organization formed to support trade and commerce would actually focus on something crazy like trade and commerce? Shouldn't be surprised, as the local public transit system decided transit is so last year and is pumping two hundred and fifty million into an affordable housing program. What colloquial law was it that stated all organizations will eventually go left wing fucktard? (I think it was originally limited to left wing leaning orgs, but in Portland, even a pro business Port Of group will go full SJW)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Heh...don't shoot the messenger!

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

https://vote.rockhall.com/results

Really people? New York Dolls in second to last? Go-Gos with twice the votes? Todd Rundgren also lurking near the bottom?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.movieassets.com/static/im ... f4efb3.jpg

Watched 'War Dogs' (2016) on Netflix, last nite. It was... pretty good.

It's a heavily fictionalized version of a true story. Jonah Hill plays the Orthodox Jewish grandson of an LA real estate mogul, nephew of a celebrity rabbi. Starting as a teenager with a laptop <--true he became an arms dealer, eventually landing a $298 Million dollar Pentagon contract, which was his downfall.

The storytelling style shamelessly rips-off Goodfellas, updated for the flashy douchebag era-- which peaked right-before the hating-Trump era. I got the impression that director Todd Phillips wanted to make a substantial film, but was afraid fans of his 'Hangover' movies might run out of attention span. Same with the romantic subplot-- it had to be there, to ensure popular appeal, but it's as basic as they come.

Still-- if we're gonna talk about America's Gun Culture-- this film ties-together different parts of the story-- far from Responsible Gun Owners, like Matt and John D. First, there's the Hollywood Gun Culture. Second, the Pentagon arming the Third World. And third-- these spoiled Jewish kids zooming around Miami on cocaine thinking they're Scarface meets Wall Street... spawn of a Boomer generation.

The film treats the protagonists as loveable assholes, merely fulfilling a decadent American dream. But the film doesn't hide the obvious: fuck these guys. They don't have to be Jewish... many flavors of asshole have cashed-in the same way.

There are many reasons to worry about MS-13 gangsters immigrating, or Muslim suicide bombers. But what about the kind of prick who simply doesn't care who his 'all perfectly legal' business hurts? And who doesn't even hide it, instead he flaunts it: teaching his kids and underlings that such behavior is acceptable and admirable.

=
One thing I didn't expect-- was for the film to intersect with my life. But it did.
► Show Spoiler

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

HelpingHand wrote: https://vote.rockhall.com/results

Really people? New York Dolls in second to last? Go-Gos with twice the votes? Todd Rundgren also lurking near the bottom?
I watch a video about women in the music industry. It said the Go-Gos are the ONLY female artists to have a #1 album of songs they composed themselves. Sounds crazy, but also plausible.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Go-Gos are greatly underrated. Not just a 'girl band'. Exquisitely crafted songs. They paid homage to the 60's pop sound without devolving into pastiche.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Quit interrupting a good grumble with exculpatory facts.

I knew when you posted the ear poison this morning that you were Bad People.

(I honestly expected you to have an anecdote about having once polished Sylvain's ivory while he posed for Andy Warhol)

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Ugh. You too, Matt? Go-Go lovers everywhere.

Remind me to go vote for Iron Maiden again tomorrow.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Port of Portland once recruited me for the job of port manager. I told the headhunter lady I was just the marketing guy for a shipping software company; I had zero experience with actual port operations. She said "that's okay."

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I also told her I wasn't too keen on moving to Portland. She said, "this town is so glamorous, bet you'd love to live here and be one of us."

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

One of those isn't true.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: McWhorter sez Third Wave Antiracism is now a religion...
He always gets a bit of push-back on this analogy from Glen Loury when he brings it up on their podcast.

Perhaps someone who thinks more favourably about religion can make a more spirited counter to the analogy than I can currently manage.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Pitchguest wrote: So, Trump was acquitted ... not a single Democrat voted Not Guilty... they all decided collectively to vote according to the whims of the Party. ... I'm equally dumbfounded by the Republicans who voted guilty.
I was so pre- disheartened/melancholic/world-weary/cynical, that I forgot to hold them accountable, in the way your comment did. I forgot what a fair jury is _supposed_ to do.

On the Republican side, this means I saw the ones who voted guilty as 'never Trumper' backstabbers. But, in light of your comment, I see a silver-lining in the divided GOP votes. If they had unanimously voted Not Guilty-- even tho I think that's the correct vote-- it would have seemed like blind corrupt support for Their Guy.

The mixed GOP vote doesn't mean the GOP voted their conscience fairly. But at least it means there's a diversity of cynical corrupt motives on that side. So at least there's some adversarial, competitive fuel-- for them to challenge each other's bullshit. So the truth has some slim fighting chance of being aired & winning favor.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

HelpingHand wrote: an anecdote about having once polished Sylvain's ivory while he posed for Andy Warhol
The closest I got to the New York Dolls-- was standing in a dive bar crowd at Continental, waiting to see Johnny Thunders, 1991.
That night was his final no-show. He had overdosed in New Orleans.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

MarcusAu wrote: a bit of push-back on this analogy ... religion
My first impression-- was that calling Wokeness a religion was useful-enough to make a point. But that point was a one-liner, not much more to unpack, there. And the comparision would be likely to draw fire from otherwise-sympathetic anti-woke people-- who feel compelled to defend the good name of 'religion'-- derailing the critique from its intended target.

But McWhorter has has made good use of the comparison. I really liked a podcast with Loury, in which McWhorter talked about the religious chanting, religious martyrs, the overwrought religious testimonials... of BLM. And he says his target audience is New York Times/NPR consumers-- who are unsympathetic to (american christian) religion. He says he won't promote the book on Fox News. They already buy what he's peddling, don't need more convincing.

I slept with a feminist college student, and told her I thought Feminism was a religion/ not based on factual reality. She surprised me by agreeing, with scant shame. She compared it to a religion giving a suffering person comfort, even if the religion is nonsense and its God doesn't exist. She was fat. It was similar to a scene from the 'Louis' Ck tv show: https://youtu.be/YfoqpB9Ee1M She used feminism like "Smile Now/Cry Later". Get out there like a trooper & try to have a happy romance life, and fall back on feminism to soak up her tears-- when the guys aren't around. Hard to begrudge her that, since she didn't preach & screech her religion at random bystanders.

McWhorter isn't talking about that function of religion, but the people's trying to reach will retreat to conferring that upside on wokeness, to avoid hearing what McWhorter is saying.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Service Dog wrote:
MarcusAu wrote: a bit of push-back on this analogy ... religion
I slept with a feminist college student, and told her I thought Feminism was a religion/ not based on factual reality. She surprised me by agreeing, with scant shame. She compared it to a religion giving a suffering person comfort, even if the religion is nonsense and its God doesn't exist. She was fat. It was similar to a scene from the 'Louis' Ck tv show: https://youtu.be/YfoqpB9Ee1M She used feminism like "Smile Now/Cry Later". Get out there like a trooper & try to have a happy romance life, and fall back on feminism to soak up her tears-- when the guys aren't around. Hard to begrudge her that, since she didn't preach & screech her religion at random bystanders.
Something strikes me as a little morally suspect in participating in the aspects of something like this that benefit you, while knowing it is based on a phantasy and is actively ruining people's lives. I guess from a utilitarian point of view the question is how many lives. Still, there seems to be something a bit "I'm Alright Jack" about the story.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

It's similar to me not-voting for Trump (or anybody) but enjoying watching him drive people crazy. I'm way more active in preaching for Trump, than the fat girl was in preaching Feminism. So I'd be more culpable than her. But is just mouthing-off... enough to make me an accessory to Trump's sins?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Service Dog wrote: Still, there seems to be something a bit "I'm Alright Jack" about the story.
I suppose...

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:18 am
Pitchguest wrote: So, Trump was acquitted ... not a single Democrat voted Not Guilty... they all decided collectively to vote according to the whims of the Party. ... I'm equally dumbfounded by the Republicans who voted guilty.
I was so pre- disheartened/melancholic/world-weary/cynical, that I forgot to hold them accountable, in the way your comment did. I forgot what a fair jury is _supposed_ to do.

On the Republican side, this means I saw the ones who voted guilty as 'never Trumper' backstabbers. But, in light of your comment, I see a silver-lining in the divided GOP votes. If they had unanimously voted Not Guilty-- even tho I think that's the correct vote-- it would have seemed like blind corrupt support for Their Guy.

The mixed GOP vote doesn't mean the GOP voted their conscience fairly. But at least it means there's a diversity of cynical corrupt motives on that side. So at least there's some adversarial, competitive fuel-- for them to challenge each other's bullshit. So the truth has some slim fighting chance of being aired & winning favor.
I look at it more pessimistically. RINO backstabbers are mostly undermining the ability of colleagues to expose the ruling party's faults and untruths. The Democrats wouldn't be able to get away with their current rhetoric if the Republicans were unified in standing up to it. The only truths being exposed, to a very limited degree, are ones about how the likes of Lindsay Graham have been presenting a friendly face to Trump while secretly appealing to others to oppose Trump. They've been doing this for years. Haley has apparently been planning to stiletto Trump in the ribs and make a run for prez since 2019. She's lying if she claims recent events forced her to speak out.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Service Dog wrote: It's similar to me not-voting for Trump (or anybody) but enjoying watching him drive people crazy. I'm way more active in preaching for Trump, than the fat girl was in preaching Feminism. So I'd be more culpable than her. But is just mouthing-off... enough to make me an accessory to Trump's sins?
If you thought Trump really might be Hitler, or you thought all his talk about fake news and/or the election were damaging lies.... but you went on supporting him because you enjoyed doing it, then it seems to me like you'd be at fault somewhere there.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'm still not sure what the Dems were hoping to achieve with this second impeachment. Perhaps to reinforce the narrative among their followers that Trump and all trump supporters are insurrectionists, that even questioning the legitimacy of biden's win = sedition. They surely can't believe they can convince the other half of the country. But I do think there's also an irrational, ritualistic element to it.

Do the RINOs really believe they can excise trump and go back to business as usual? If so, they've gravely misread the situation. Or are they simply joining with Sauron/Dem fellow elitists to preserve their station?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

On the Dems' narrative: when totalitarians repeat lies, they don't aim to convince anyone -- the goal is to make everyone repeat the lie and no one dare refute it. When you're forced to say things you know aren't true, you also know you are owned. No one I knew in East Germany believed the memes, but they knew they had to parrot them or else, and they hated that.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/15/us/kamal ... index.html

Lengthy article spitballing many reasons why black women in America are less likely to date/marry white men as compared with other permutations of race and gender. Among the winners:
  • White men don't understand racism/don't want to spend the energy teaching white men about racism.
  • White men raise the topic of race when it isn't necessary.
  • They owe it to their race to build healthy black families.
  • Don't want to deal with derogatory commends from friends and family.
  • Afraid of being fetishized.
Let's play the game of which would fit well in a Stormfront forum if the races were swapped. Along with the classic 'willing to date' fetishizer and 'not willing to date' rascist trap.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

So essentially, white men are damned if they do, damned if they don’t.

Some Black women … don't want to expend energy teaching White men about racism
but they also resent
non-Black men who … raised the topic of race when it wasn't necessary

Black women avoid white men “fetishizing their bodies”, but one interviewed prefers to date white men “who have dated Black women before”
he had dated a bunch of Black women… me putting a hair wrap on my head was no big deal.… He didn't ask why I oiled my hair.

Sounds like black women are in an even worse conundrum than feminists.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

HelpingHand wrote: https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/15/us/kamal ... index.html

Lengthy article spitballing many reasons why black women in America are less likely to date/marry white men as compared with other permutations of race and gender. Among the winners:
  • White men don't understand racism/don't want to spend the energy teaching white men about racism.
Let's play the game of which would fit well in a Stormfront forum if the races were swapped. Along with the classic 'willing to date' fetishizer and 'not willing to date' rascist trap.
Using Kamala Harris as the hook for that article is ridiculous.

Kamala is too old to have babies, so reproducing the black race is moot.
Kamala's parents aren't the same race, so her family won't judge her for marrying outside her race. Her social circle isn't a bunch of old-school black sistas who would give her shit for being with a white man. She hangs out with a rainbow of asswipes with expensive educations.
Kamala isn't descended from American slavery, so she's not part of the black culture which holds the taboo-- or the history behind the taboo.
Kamala doesn't have to worry about her white man understanding the racism she experiences-- because what fucking racism does she have to whine about? She's doing very well in life.
As for being fetishized-- at her age she should be grateful if somebody fetishizes her. It's funny that the article said Asian bitches also have concerns about being fetishized by whitey. As if that's a different story. But Kamala's more asian than black!

The whole article is such make-believe. Pretend Kamala didn't climb in politics by sleeping with an old married black crooked politician! Pretend white guys are more eager to marry black women, than vice-versa. Pretend the black woman in the story-- mother of 3-- needs to be inspired Douglas Emhoff's childless second wife. Another thing about that mother: her white hubby 'understood her' love of Dungeons & Dragons and Phantom of the Opera... I wonder if there's more white guys or black guys with those interests in their dating profile. :icon-lol:

==
A decade ago, I coulda made a list of Pros & Cons: white vs. black wimmin. Black women are less scandalized that I've spent a few nights in jail. White women are more worldly about foreign food & travel. These days-- I don't know if I could make a list. For example: are white or black women more insane about race, in a post-BLM world? How has growing-up on internet porn affected white & black bitches? Which color is more blue-pilled in a variety of categories? I'm glad I'm not out-there collecting anecdotal data the hard way.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I love to tell people how I dated a colored girl in high school. When they inevitably politically correct my adjective, I drop the boom: she was a mixed raced girl from South Africa. This one is true.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: ridiculous.

I forgot to mention another WTF?!-- if Kamala DID have a kid with a black guy, she'd be diluting his blackness.

Keating

Post by Keating »

https://starecat.com/content/wp-content ... -virus.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Service Dog wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:13 pm

Using Kamala Harris as the hook for that article is ridiculous.

Kamala's parents aren't the same race, so her family won't judge her for marrying outside her race. Her social circle isn't a bunch of old-school black sistas who would give her shit for being with a white man. She hangs out with a rainbow of asswipes with expensive educations.
Kamala isn't descended from American slavery, so she's not part of the black culture which holds the taboo-- or the history behind the taboo.
Kamala doesn't have to worry about her white man understanding the racism she experiences-- because what fucking racism does she have to whine about? She's doing very well in life.
As for being fetishized-- at her age she should be grateful if somebody fetishizes her. It's funny that the article said Asian bitches also have concerns about being fetishized by whitey. As if that's a different story. But Kamala's more asian than black!

The whole article is such make-believe. Pretend Kamala didn't climb in politics by sleeping with an old married black crooked politician! Pretend white guys are more eager to marry black women, than vice-versa. Pretend the black woman in the story-- mother of 3-- needs to be inspired Douglas Emhoff's childless second wife. Another thing about that mother: her white hubby 'understood her' love of Dungeons & Dragons and Phantom of the Opera... I wonder if there's more white guys or black guys with those interests in their dating profile. :icon-lol:

==
A decade ago, I coulda made a list of Pros & Cons: white vs. black wimmin. Black women are less scandalized that I've spent a few nights in jail. White women are more worldly about foreign food & travel. These days-- I don't know if I could make a list. For example: are white or black women more insane about race, in a post-BLM world? How has growing-up on internet porn affected white & black bitches? Which color is more blue-pilled in a variety of categories? I'm glad I'm not out-there collecting anecdotal data the hard way.

You missed the part where her father claims they are descended from a slave owner.

https://archive.fo/2RvMt#selection-1569.165-1569.170
My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).
Snopes says this is "unproven" ( at some point Snopes went idpol so YMMV).

Whatever Man. Fuck (Die Antwoord)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I love to tell people how I dated a colored girl in high school. When they inevitably politically correct my adjective, I drop the boom: she was a mixed raced girl from South Africa. This one is true.
I "dated" a multi-colored girl in Canada - she was blue when I met her (winter, outside the bar we were drinking in), turned red at my filthy talk (she loved it!), developed white streaks after I done a "Carrier special" up her back then turned fireball orange when I wiped my cock on the curtains, stole the beer out of her fridge then legged it into the darkness singing "So long and thanks for all the fish!"

Ah, great days.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Why do they all feel the need to smile? They missed the memo.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote: Why do they all feel the need to smile? They missed the memo.

I surrender.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

I surrender.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Bhurzum wrote: Heh...don't shoot the messenger!
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WevejFffgj8
Thanks Bhurz, but that was terrible.

Could an ice slip have done it? Conceptually yes. Is there the reasonable and expected evidence it occurred? No. Is there evidence it didn’t occur. Yes.

The tent only exhibited drift snow on top and was still anchored in place. Conditions hadn’t hidden foot prints. There was zero evidence of a slab having descended into the tent and crushing half the occupants. In fact the tents contents were still reasonably in place.

So the video has to make shit up to support its hypothetical. Consider the drawn picture which shows the tent basically underground with the slope perched above it waiting to collapse. Then consider the actual position of the tent relative to the slope. They are full of it.

Also consider the drawn picture’s 45 degree slope to the actual sub 30 degree hillside. Meh.

They note the “The biggest clue came from the position of the tent ....” Yeah. Well that was never marked by a cairn and the exact location has been lost. Modern expeditions assume a significant margin of error as they try to match photos to ground.

How about the unjustifiably assertive language?

On the report “it’s hard to argue with the results, It was a ice avalanche” ahh Ok.
Or this classic: “Irrefutable evidence of what most likely happened” :lol:

Or the wild contention that two of the party left the tent literally naked (!)

The video describes how 4 of the party were crushed partly to jelly by the postulated yet elusive ice slip. Which is awkward given they then marched 1.5 km to die elsewhere. So we get the startling observation that “they must have been very much alive”. No kidding.

But no acknowledgment that 7 of the 8 tracks were followed by the searchers - and these indicated an orderly retreat down slope with no evidence of casualties.

If anything this video illustrates the difficulty of constructing a narrative which comfortably accommodates the various known pieces of evidence. We simply don’t have enough non-contradictory information to “solve” the case.

In fact the only thing it got right was the observation that the party was “reasonably experienced” :whistle:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

ht://youtu.be/-Ov_tDoDsAQ
I surrender.
Not a smile in sight. Welcome to our future overlords.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Here's the complete podcast (webcast?) that I linked to a clip of a while back.

nb Glen Loury & James Lindsay are less animated than you might expect at first glance.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

8 shots fired on the sidewalk under my window, just now. Cops taping off the area where the shell casings fell.
A white woman bystander, 40 yards away, caught a bullet in her ass... says neighbor. Citizen app sez it was a male, no life threatening injuries.
Police searching for 4 suspects dressed in red, escaped in a white Honda, NJ plates. Car said to have gone over the bridge to Brooklyn... up to Willis Ave Bridge in the Bronx.

I hope it's not the Bronx kid who gave a ride to the vet-- for my dog to be put-down. I wanna yell at the cops, for not shutting down the shithole untaxed-cigs and weed shop, downstairs.

Aaaand now my front door is cordoned off, inside the perimeter.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

4 detectives, all wearing the same flashy brown shoes.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

16 of them. What percentage of those conversations are related to this incident?

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

And we will need a 10% cut for The Big Guy...

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/kamal ... s-for-him/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

HelpingHand wrote: 16 of them. What percentage of those conversations are related to this incident?
That's just the cluster around the shooter's location. There's another batch where the lady got shot.
Hours later-- just as many out there.

It doesn't seem like a difficult mystery to solve. There's plenty of surveillance cameras on the block.

ThreeFlangedJavis

mordacious1 wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:41 am
And we will need a 10% cut for The Big Guy...

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/kamal ... s-for-him/
Kamala is doing what she has always done and is eliminating potential threats that have outlived their usefulness to her.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Heh...don't shoot the messenger!
://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WevejFffgj8
Thanks Bhurz, but that was terrible.

Could an ice slip have done it? Conceptually yes. Is there the reasonable and expected evidence it occurred? No. Is there evidence it didn’t occur. Yes.

The tent only exhibited drift snow on top and was still anchored in place. Conditions hadn’t hidden foot prints. There was zero evidence of a slab having descended into the tent and crushing half the occupants. In fact the tents contents were still reasonably in place.

So the video has to make shit up to support its hypothetical. Consider the drawn picture which shows the tent basically underground with the slope perched above it waiting to collapse. Then consider the actual position of the tent relative to the slope. They are full of it.

Also consider the drawn picture’s 45 degree slope to the actual sub 30 degree hillside. Meh.

They note the “The biggest clue came from the position of the tent ....” Yeah. Well that was never marked by a cairn and the exact location has been lost. Modern expeditions assume a significant margin of error as they try to match photos to ground.

How about the unjustifiably assertive language?

On the report “it’s hard to argue with the results, It was a ice avalanche” ahh Ok.
Or this classic: “Irrefutable evidence of what most likely happened” :lol:

Or the wild contention that two of the party left the tent literally naked (!)

The video describes how 4 of the party were crushed partly to jelly by the postulated yet elusive ice slip. Which is awkward given they then marched 1.5 km to die elsewhere. So we get the startling observation that “they must have been very much alive”. No kidding.

But no acknowledgment that 7 of the 8 tracks were followed by the searchers - and these indicated an orderly retreat down slope with no evidence of casualties.

If anything this video illustrates the difficulty of constructing a narrative which comfortably accommodates the various known pieces of evidence. We simply don’t have enough non-contradictory information to “solve” the case.

In fact the only thing it got right was the observation that the party was “reasonably experienced” :whistle:
I've posted a link to the Nature paper in the Dyatlov Pass thread. I think it'd be more productive to discuss that, instead of some Volga vlogger's breezy overview of it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Brive1987 wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

ht://youtu.be/-Ov_tDoDsAQ
I surrender.
Not a smile in sight. Welcome to our future overlords.
I'd totally do any one those beaming Popov Rockettes in uniform. But we're all gonna get fucked by the Chinese.

John D

Post by John D »

What the fuck is with the fucking freezing Finish people... or whatever. Can't we talk about Sherman tanks or something?

"How many Shermans did it tayke to knock out a Tiegah?"