Hello Slymepit!

Double wank and shit chips
DrokkIt

Hello Slymepit!

Post by DrokkIt »

Here is my confessional first post:

Very glad to have found this community. I was an old-school listener of SGU many years ago, abandoned that not long after elevatorgate. TBH the whole deal just put me off so my interest drifted away.
Over the last couple of years I've seen the same dogmatic ideology creep into another field of my interest, which would be music- specifically punk and metal.
As a miserable old lefty I didn't draw the parallel at first, and simply thought it was a fair-enough expression coming from the younger crowd. However more recently I've started to see frequent shaming and reprisals when someone appears to not tow a particular line, and *more importantly* I've watched several otherwise-decent people begin to see themselves as victims of a great evil that simply wasn't an issue to them 5 years ago. It's sad to watch intelligent and basically good people become indoctrinated like this.

Seeking a voice to these concerns that wasn't entirely at odds with my pinko bleeding-heart leanings I found Sargon's videos and then this forum... and that's about it.

Cheers all!

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Hello Slymepit!

Post by fuzzy »

The main thread of conversation here is in Periodic Table of Sweating / Undead Thread ... Other topics tend to languish. Come on over there and say hi .... and someone will get you some of the traditional welcome items.