SJW "Wedge Strategy" document

Double wank and shit chips
Stretchycheese

SJW "Wedge Strategy" document

Post by Stretchycheese »

Does anyone know if SJWs have something like a "Wedge Strategy" document, much like that produced by the Discovery Institute?
http://www.antievolution.org/features/wedge.pdf

Either way, the DI must be green with envy, considering their abysmal failure to implement their agenda or any of their long term goals. By contrast, SJWs have been able implement many things the DI would have wanted by now (e.g. publicity and opinion making, cultural confrontation, etc...).

The way that SJWs have managed to infiltrate and often dominate subcultures, entertainment, the media, government, education, and the legal system almost appears as if they're operating with a grand strategy. It could be that SJWs just have better networking skills though. Also, the DI strategy takes a top-down hierarchical perspective, where the cultural and political elites among SJWs are more dispersed.

I have to admit that if the DI had the same power and success as SJWs, then the outcomes might have been even more chilling. The PC mobs on campus would instead be replaced by "Great Awakenings" of young "holy rollers". "Materialist" academic departments would be protested against, defunded or censored. TV shows and movies would be condemned for being insufficiently respectful to religious perspectives ("where are my Pentecostal superheroes!")

MarcusAu

Re: SJW "Wedge Strategy" document

Post by MarcusAu »

Perhaps liberal or left-wing institutions have inbuilt vulnerabilities to exploitation by SJW-types. If so, then no organised conspiracy would be needed.

Take a look at the main stream media's response to Anita's damselling. Their sympathy came easily with no real thought or analysis. 'Listen and Believe' a women in distress. This could be an almost evolutionary response.

Criticism that I have heard from the right - does not draw a strong (if any) distinction between SJW an liberal/progressive in general. (Though I don't completely buy into this). But liberal institutions could be vulnerable to people (that is SJWs) using the right language and pushing the right buttons to get what they want. (Even if the SJWs are not concicously manipulating them).