5%
Danielle Muscato
14%

Total votes: 125

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Cunties 2015 Runoff

Post by Lsuoma »

You have two votes each. Poll runs for three days.
Last edited by Lsuoma on Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Destickyfying

Kirbmarc

Re: Cunties 2015 Runoff

Post by Kirbmarc »

Connie St. Louis and Danielle Muscato.

They both ruin the life of two innocent men who were unlucky enough to sit beside them.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Cunty St. Lingus is a worthy candidate, but we shouldn't forget the LW cabal, after all the fact that their cuntiness backfired on them shouldn't count against them. :pray:
[youtube]r-e4DIwoboU[/youtube]

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

St Louis and Myers. Two sniveling lying cunts with a complete disregard for the harm they may cause as long as it props them up.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Femsoc and St Louis

Billy The Hillbilly

Post by Billy The Hillbilly »

As someone who is undoubtedly a cunt, I consider myself something of an expert in Cuntery, and for that reason I'm appalled that Richard Carrier is unlikely to win this contest. His emissions on Ophelia's blog represent one of the internet's most hilarious moments of 2015, and a supreme example of oblivious trolling. Glory to the PhD!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

While I appreciate the Hillbilly's POV on Carrier, there is no way I can vote for someone who gave me such deep belly laughs. Out of nowhere: I am a semen fetishist, and don't mind if some gets on my face during the course of things. ON OPEHLIA'S BLOG!!!!! If I ever need a chuckle, I think of that, and Ophelia retching into her kitchen sink after she first saw what he'd written.

For me: St Louis and the LW cabal, nasty cunts who very specifically tried to get people fired by lying about them.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

I picked St Louis and Goldsmiths FemSoc & LGBTQ+ Society because of their respective impact on a larger audience. Fuck PZ and the rest of the has-beens and never-was's.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Oops I may have voted twice.

St Louis is a clear winner for me. No only did she collude to enforce the lies but she made up a series of lies which flew directly in the face of evidence. What she did went directly against the very policies and ethical guides of the profession she claims to be a Professor of. Amazing.

Muscato also wins for offering and accepting a professional appointment then at the first opportunity throw away all his professional integrity and duty of care to score SJW points. I wouldn't employ him to clean my toilet and what he did should at least be career suicide.

Myer's is just an envious wanker using SJW's to justify his behaviour (as many SJW's are, emotional abusers) A scientist who has thrown away any semblance of critical thinking, basic empathy and integrity to replace it with lies, vicious attacks and distortions of reality gets my sympathy. Myer's biggest punishment is being Myer's.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

LW Cable don't know what that is.

Goldsmith's - her racism made sure a lot more people became aware of SJW's and the harm they cause. Unlike the others she didn't get away with it.

Carrier I see as mostly harmless and great entertainment. Long may he pontificate.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

DW Adams wrote:I picked St Louis and Goldsmiths FemSoc & LGBTQ+ Society because of their respective impact on a larger audience. Fuck PZ and the rest of the has-beens and never-was's.
Me too.

Couch

Post by Couch »

KiwiInOz wrote:
DW Adams wrote:I picked St Louis and Goldsmiths FemSoc & LGBTQ+ Society because of their respective impact on a larger audience. Fuck PZ and the rest of the has-beens and never-was's.
Me too.
Me three.

Poor PZ. It's just soooo fantastic that he's slipping slowly under with a whimper not a bang. :burn:

feathers

Post by feathers »

JackSkeptic wrote:Myer's is just an envious wanker using SJW's to justify his behaviour (as many SJW's are, emotional abusers) A scientist who has thrown away any semblance of critical thinking, basic empathy and integrity to replace it with lies, vicious attacks and distortions of reality gets my sympathy. Myer's biggest punishment is being Myer's.
He doesn't even deserve the extra apostrophe you allotted him.

feathers

Post by feathers »

So will the winners get an official certificate and a greased leather Medal of Cuntiness? A Fleshlight filled with a Corpse Flower?

What title and pronouns will they be allowed to carry: X, vag. Cunt of Slymepit / Cu, Cum, Cumself?

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

It is starting to look like people think pz myers is too small potatoes to even bother with.

Slipterid

Post by Slipterid »

St. Louis and Goldsmiths' rabids -- both spread their cuntery to show what's going wrong with education establishments of today. I considered the LW cabal and Danielle Muscato but they were simply too fucking stupid, and unable finally to do real harm because of that.

Peez doesn't have the balls to be a real cunt now. Carrier just makes me want to laugh, he is so pompous and dull whilst believing himself to be Pan's (or Saturn's) gift to the world.

ffs

Post by ffs »

I feel sad Carrier is so far down in the rankings

His cuntishness is pervasive and persistent and mutates to whole new cuntish dimensions almost habitually while some of these others are really just one offs

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Kirbmarc wrote:Connie St. Louis and Danielle Muscato.

They both ruin the life of two innocent men who were unlucky enough to sit beside them.
Me too. They both very publicly threw innocent people under the bus.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

If St Louis wins, maybe we could rename this the "Cunny Awards"?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The Peezies.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Damn. Peez got his doors blown off. An era just ended.

I feel I ought to say a few words, but shitbreath, pantload, and cocksucker will just bleed gravity from the moment.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

I nominated Mrs. Shives who I think deserves an honourable mention for her novel, and highly economical of effort, approach to being an SJW cunt. My final vote was for the Laughing Witch cabal because that entity contains 'Bewildered Ape' who is undeniably the most cuntish individual on the planet.

However, I must congratulate Ms St.Louis on this award, because she managed to tarnish the reputation of a high-achieving and good human being and at the same time uphold the central maxim of SJW cuntery, which is that anything that appears to be sexist, racist etc at even the most cursory glance, but in fact isn't sexist or racist must be punished far more harshly than anything that actually causes harm to a real person in the real world.

She is therefore a worthy winner of this year's award.

Really?

Post by Really? »

piginthecity wrote:I nominated Mrs. Shives who I think deserves an honourable mention for her novel, and highly economical of effort, approach to being an SJW cunt. My final vote was for the Laughing Witch cabal because that entity contains 'Bewildered Ape' who is undeniably the most cuntish individual on the planet.

However, I must congratulate Ms St.Louis on this award, because she managed to tarnish the reputation of a high-achieving and good human being and at the same time uphold the central maxim of SJW cuntery, which is that anything that appears to be sexist, racist etc at even the most cursory glance, but in fact isn't sexist or racist must be punished far more harshly than anything that actually causes harm to a real person in the real world.

She is therefore a worthy winner of this year's award.
St. Louis is definitely deserving of her Cuntie. You're also correct that Mrs. Shives achieved a great deal this year in her efforts to castrate all men in the world. Figuratively. I hope. I wonder if we have the terminology wrong. Is she Mrs. Shives, or is he Mr. Her Last Name?

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

15 yard penalty called on the line coach, looks like a good call.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

So anyway, in the Star Wars Holiday Special, Chewbacca's wife looked pretty much like Chewbacca wearing a maid's apron and with a little less blackening of the whisker area.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/es. ... obuck1.jpg

Here Maala is shown a bit shorter than Chewy. Also Chewbacca's rather shriveled father Itchy, and son Lumpy.
http://getnuts.net.br/wp-content/upload ... Family.jpg

I particularly enjoyed Bea Arthur as manager of the Bar which was ordered shut down by the Empire badguy, and she had to soothe and sing the initially-angry crowd out of the bar for the evening, using as a sort of countermelody the theme we remember from the first movie which those tiny-mouth-flute guys were playing.
http://www.feelguide.com/wp-content/upl ... masBea.jpg