Joe Rogan, Stefan Molyneux discuss feminism

Double wank and shit chips
Stunt Whisper

Joe Rogan, Stefan Molyneux discuss feminism

Post by Stunt Whisper »

[youtube]HZMtlE_0rew?t[/youtube]
At about 7:30 they start discussing the online US skeptic circles, featuring shermergate.

Stunt Whisper

Re: Joe Rogan, Stefan Molyneux discuss feminism

Post by Stunt Whisper »

Stupid ?t!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Fixed Youtube link: (I haven't watched it yet)

[youtube]HZMtlE_0rew[/youtube]

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Ok, I just finished watching.

Joe should definitely read the Pit (if he doesn't already). His talking points about (online) Feminism are in complete tune with the views expressed here. Funny that he; too, got the "MRA asshole" treatment. Also, if he loses his current job, he could always moonlight as stunt double for Vin Diesel.

Now, I really have to wonder what actually happened in the last 5 or so years that almost every community on the internet has been infected with this OTT feminism we witness in the A/S community, be it gamers, IT, food-lovers... I remember a time when the Big Talk online was mostly about racism. Now it's shifted to feminism, and here comes racism again, within the feminist movement. I have no fucking clue what was the triggering moment in such trends (beside Egate, which prompted the feminist onslaught in the A/S online community).

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Now, I really have to wonder what actually happened in the last 5 or so years that almost every community on the internet has been infected with this OTT feminism we witness in the A/S community, be it gamers, IT, food-lovers... I remember a time when the Big Talk online was mostly about racism. Now it's shifted to feminism, and here comes racism again, within the feminist movement. I have no fucking clue what was the triggering moment in such trends (beside Egate, which prompted the feminist onslaught in the A/S online community).
I blame the Matriarchy.

Stunt Whisper

Post by Stunt Whisper »

Phil - Tumblr happened.

On a more serious note, this shit has always been present online, but it was in its own ghetto. I think it just seems louder now because social media allows easier sharing, and ghettos have become scenic tours. It's like that Eat, Pray, Love thing, only online and everyone can do it, so its See, Misunderstand, Hate.

Post by Guest »

Yeah, Joe Rogan is a good fit for the Slymepit alright...here's some `pit level reasoning:

Those moon landings were faked!!1!!

And Joe has the photogenic evidence!1!!1 http://stuffucanuse.com/fake_moon_landi ... ndings.htm