I utterly despise these spoiled brat whiny bitches

Double wank and shit chips
farangutan

I utterly despise these spoiled brat whiny bitches

Post by farangutan »

Sorry to those who have hear this before. Its not just in atheism its every fucking where these spoiled little girls turn up they demand that everything becomes about them and their pathetic whining about how they are so oppressed by society. Little girls who have never worked a fucking day in their lives living off daddy's money at college doing English lit and women's studies.

helenhighwater

Re: I utterly despise these spoiled brat whiny bitches

Post by helenhighwater »

farangutan wrote:Sorry to those who have hear this before. Its not just in atheism its every fucking where these spoiled little girls turn up they demand that everything becomes about them and their pathetic whining about how they are so oppressed by society. Little girls who have never worked a fucking day in their lives living off daddy's money at college doing English lit and women's studies.
the only appropriate thing to do is join me once i finish building my website mansplainingdudebros.com

:hankey:

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

It does bother me that I appear to know a lot of them or those susceptible to this style of thinking.

analbeeds123

Post by analbeeds123 »

I fuck sluts!

UnEasyOne

Post by UnEasyOne »

I just got banned on Raw Story for posting this on an Amanda Marcotte thread:

When I was much younger, I dated a beautiful girl. She wanted to be engaged before she had sex with me, but I wasn't willing to make that commitment to her. So we were both naked in my bed. She had allowed me to insert contraceptive foam, and we had been making out for hours.. Finally I entered her with no resistance.

"No...don't...stop" she said

"Wha!?" I replied.

"I dozed off," Se said..

That wasn't true, but I stopped anyway and got off her immediately. "Get dressed and get out," I told her.

She protested, but left. Then she called me every day for weeks, trying to apologize, but I always hung up on her. Finally she blurted. "Don't hang up! What do I do with your Christmas present?"

"Give it to Goodwill," I replied.

She sent it by with a friend. It was a blanket for my bed.

Beautiful as she was - and she was - I was never sorry about breaking it off.. My belief is that she expected and intended for me to continue so she could bludgeon me into engagement.

That was a close call, but I did escape. No woman ever had grounds to accuse me of rape, and none ever did, because I always took no for an answer - but very few of the women I had sex with formally agreed to the act before it happened. Most women would think you were weird to ask.