What the fuck is wrong with these people?

A place to discuss the foibles of our favourite bloggers
treestump

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Post by treestump »

So, I'm brand new to this, and have so far been banned a couple times by Shitstain Myers, but I noticed that it always comes back to the same things with these fucks. They say that everyone that is not "them" is "against human rights and social justice". Quite literally, they say this over and over, that all non-FtB people support rape and death threats. They ban people, then they pontificate about how wonderful they are, and say that non-FtB people are immoral and sexist and against human rights. They are amusingly stupid, but I mean, that fat bearded fuck Shitstain Myers and others said it again today. Can they actually believe that anyone who doesn't agree with them is FOR rape and death threats like they say??

And do they not get the concept that someone, to get a rise out of someone they *hate*, might call a person "fucking cunt", or "I hope you get raped". I mean, I don't do that, but shit, they seem to think these are real rape threat or something (they say Jen McCreight's life is in danger etc. melodrama like this is beyond belief).

Are they *really* this dense? Or, do they know that other people have morality and ethics and care about human rights, but that people just despise them for being creepy and disgusting (kinda like that kid in school that smells like pee all the time so everyone keeps away from). It''s hard to believe that people can be this fucking dense.

Oh, I encountered that Ophelia Benson for the first time today. What an utterly filthy human being, made me want to vomit.

AnonymousCowherd

Re: What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Post by AnonymousCowherd »

treestump wrote:Shitstain Myers
Welcome to our world. Perhaps you know Tuvok? If not, he may be lurking on the undead thread.

LMU

Post by LMU »

Hello and welcome. AnonymousCowherd suggested, you might like the going to the currently active Undead Thread. The slimepit was originally a series of blog threads at ERV and that format is being continued to a degree. There's no reason not to post in other threads, but most of the forum's activity takes place in the Undead Thread, and many of the regulars won't see things that aren't posted there.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

1) Their tactics work -- at least for the purposes of playing victim, seeking attention, and rallying their fellow morlocks;

2) These are some seriously damaged people we're talking about. The internet is the only outlet for their anti-social & borderline behaviors. They can't even play nicely with the other geeks at the geek conferences, so had to form their own splinter geek-con;

3) One errs by attributing faculties of rational thought to this crowd. The demands of their psychological & mental health issues are so overwhelming, they have no recourse but to employ cognitive dissonance to justify their hypocrisy;

4) My hunch is that Myers knows better, but by pandering to this sad, niche market, he's uncovered a blog-hit machine. They'll turn on him, too, eventually, and he'll be a disgraced pariah forever.

treestump

Post by treestump »

Thanks guys, Undead then I'll go over there. hehe Matt, excellent analysis, and disturbingly spot on. I agree completely and I was fooled, as I was sucked in by the *idea* that they could talk rationally. They cannot. They are deranged and simply talk forever, in cirlces, on anything, like a dog chasing it's tail, until their voices are the loudest and most insulting, and/or Shitstain Myers comes in and bans any dissent. As they say "censorship is oppression", but not over at FelchTurdBlogs where "censorship is freedom".

Hey, I'll probably post this over there as well, but I've sent a letter off to CFI also in support of Ron Lindsay, and I think this is probably important, as their witch hunt is trying to destroy him for daring to stand up to their bullshit. If they win this, a lot of people are going to fear for their jobs, so it would be great if as many people as possible sent off a request to CFI in support of Ron Lindsay to stop their oppressive scum from their mission to mould the world the way that they want it.
http://www.atheistrev.com/2013/05/my-le ... f-ron.html

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

* IMO, the Undead Thread is too overloaded to follow any conversations (unless maybe if you're OTI 24/7.) I'd prefer single-topic "breakout sessions" in new threads like this one.

* treestump may have just set the record for most scatological epithets in a single post.

Sad Panda

Post by Sad Panda »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: * treestump may have just set the record for most scatological epithets in a single post.
Aha, I have a new goal in life.

SHITTURDSPOOPDOODOOCHOCOLATESOFTSERVEDIARRHEA!

treestump

Post by treestump »

Scat is good for the soul.
I guess that 'Felch' is not completely scat-related but it's a good word.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Let the Tourney of Tourette's begin!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Let the Tourney of Tourette's begin!
Buttfucker! Damn, shit! Respect my fucking authoritah! Dog-shit taco! Blood-drenched frozen tampon Popsicle! Fuck, shit, cock, ass, titties, boner, bitch, muff, pussy, cock, butthole, Barbra Streisand!!

treestump

Post by treestump »

fuckshitcunt. I've always thought that cunt is a beautiful word. From quietly whispering 'cunt' to a friend as he's about to die of a terminal illness, to screaming it in PZ Myers face over and over and over. Such depth and range of use and expression. I've never understood why the 'haters' want to ban such a perfect jewel of the english language.

Plutonian lifeform

Post by Plutonian lifeform »

Sad Panda wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: * treestump may have just set the record for most scatological epithets in a single post.
Aha, I have a new goal in life.

SHITTURDSPOOPDOODOOCHOCOLATESOFTSERVEDIARRHEA!

Sorry that still just counts as one long word. ;)

Konrad_Cruze

Post by Konrad_Cruze »

Can someone please tell me if I'm up for the quickest unintentional banning on FTB. 3 strikes, 3 posts 40 mins. And here was me thinking that I was being reasonable

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Linkage, please.

Or, you know, Floosh!

Konrad_Cruze

Post by Konrad_Cruze »

Don't know how to link it using my phone. It likes to play silly buggers. anyway it was in the thread why are you a feminist?

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Thanks.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Konrad_Cruze, you're welcome to come on over to the main thread (Periodic Table of Swearing, current segment is Y'all whatever whatever. Your appearance and banning at Pharyngula has been a topic today, starting here:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=393&p=179932&hilit=konrad*#p179932

I don't know if you set a record, but you were among the quickest to be banned. (In part because you posted during the daytime in Morris MN.)