T-shirt Designs

This is for capturing content that might otherwise be disappeared, primarily Baboollie stuff, but not rigidly constrained...
FrankGrimes

T-shirt Designs

Post by FrankGrimes »

For anyone who may be interested I'm looking for t'shirt designs for a potential SP shirt. In other words, I'm fucked at graphics and need help waaaaaahhhhhh.

Suggestions go here, in this thread. Something in the spirit of the 'pit would be good. Welcome and fuck off was my first thought but....

Cheers.

Parody Accountant

Re: T-shirt Designs

Post by Parody Accountant »

If you get more specific with an idea, especially if you include specific visual examples of what you're looking for... we can probably make whatever you want.

In case you don't see a reply in 24 hours, just pm me.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

You already know my design:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... ba9d83.png

If I think of other ideas I'll post them here.

Katherine_09

Post by Katherine_09 »

Wow! I really loves these designs. This thread has inspired me to DIY color my off white T shirt into beautiful summer color like parrot, orange and yellow. Thank a lot for sharing your designs.
Last edited by Lsuoma on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Editing to remove .sig

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

I smell a spammer.

Tread carefully, Katherine_09.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Ya, I was thinking that too. I'm not very good at working this stuff out though. Kind of techydummy in some ways.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

John Greg wrote:Ya, I was thinking that too. I'm not very good at working this stuff out though. Kind of techydummy in some ways.
The typical tells are there.

"Wow! I really loves these designs. This thread has inspired me to DIY color my off white T shirt into beautiful summer color like parrot, orange and yellow. Thank a lot for sharing your designs."

You see this shit on forums and blogs all the time - the vague but complimentary comment that immediately segues into nonsense related to possible merchandise. No link as of yet; the waters are being tested methinks.

That, combined with the commercial link that is "Katherine's" sig, pretty much tells me all I need to know. I'm pretty sure "Katherine" will end up in the Pit's recycle bin in short order.

Prove me wrong, Kathy :lol:

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

I mean, really... pics of two white T-shirts inspired "Katherine" to "color my off white T-shirt into beautiful summer color like parrot, orange and yellow"....???

:roll:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Gumby wrote:I smell a spammer.

Tread carefully, Katherine_09.
I sniffed a bit of that when checking the registration, but not enough to decline.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Gumby wrote:
John Greg wrote:Ya, I was thinking that too. I'm not very good at working this stuff out though. Kind of techydummy in some ways.
The typical tells are there.

"Wow! I really loves these designs. This thread has inspired me to DIY color my off white T shirt into beautiful summer color like parrot, orange and yellow. Thank a lot for sharing your designs."

You see this shit on forums and blogs all the time - the vague but complimentary comment that immediately segues into nonsense related to possible merchandise. No link as of yet; the waters are being tested methinks.

That, combined with the commercial link that is "Katherine's" sig, pretty much tells me all I need to know. I'm pretty sure "Katherine" will end up in the Pit's recycle bin in short order.

Prove me wrong, Kathy :lol:
I hadn't seen the .sig. Now, nobody else will either.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Gums said:
You see this shit on forums and blogs all the time - the vague but complimentary comment that immediately segues into nonsense related to possible merchandise.
Ya. Avicenna's blog is usually full of that sort of post. I don't think he checks his blog for spam at all. Well, maybe he's a spambot too.

Now that he's got chicken pox, he's posting more posts than I've ever seen him do. In one of them he actually called himself a doctor -- though, to be fair, later in the same post he did call himself a doctor-to-be. I guess even though he has no idea where he went wrong on his exams :think: :liar: he is confident that he will eventually succeed. I must say it would certainly help, I would think, if he learned how to write coherently and to spell correctly.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

John Greg wrote:Gums said:
You see this shit on forums and blogs all the time - the vague but complimentary comment that immediately segues into nonsense related to possible merchandise.
Ya. Avicenna's blog is usually full of that sort of post. I don't think he checks his blog for spam at all. Well, maybe he's a spambot too.

Now that he's got chicken pox, he's posting more posts than I've ever seen him do. In one of them he actually called himself a doctor -- though, to be fair, later in the same post he did call himself a doctor-to-be. I guess even though he has no idea where he went wrong on his exams :think: :liar: he is confident that he will eventually succeed. I must say it would certainly help, I would think, if he learned how to write coherently and to spell correctly.
It would help him to learn to think coherently too.