Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
Metalogic42

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Metalogic42 »

@Tony Parsehole:

Just watched vid no. 2 fullscreen. The eyebrows were the most disconcerting thing about it. WTF is wrong with me?

cunt

Post by cunt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
If you can watch the second one full screen and without literally being sick in your mouth then you're a greater man than me.
Bigot!!!!

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

Also, regarding O.B.'s metal state, I'm inclined to believe that she's a bit fucked up atm. Why? I've read her old stuff and her new stuff and the comparison is stark. As far as online diagnosis, pfffft. Of course someone can make a diagnosis. If you're not qualified at all or you have no knowledge whatsoever then all you can do is speculate. It could never be conclusive but in general, if you knew your shit it wouldn't be far off the mark.

Her problem is that, like VFX (of thunderfoot fame), she has started to believe what her sycophants tell her. "Yeah it's all them. They suck! They're harassing you and bullying you and that fucker Vacula is stalking you. Yes, you ARE a victim. Truly!"

I was watching in real time when that idiot screwed himself and it was not pretty. I commented on TF's vids in reply to VFX's "fans" that they were perpetuating the problem and propping up a guy who was in serious need of help. He did need help and they were encouraging his stupid to the point where he made that fucked up Batman vid. *shudder. He was on the verge of being legally fucked up. And not in frivolous way.

I sincerely hope Ophie doesn't end up like that but if anyone can help her it's her "fans" who might just like to back the fuck up for a bit.

Rant over.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Metalogic42 wrote:@Tony Parsehole:

Just watched vid no. 2 fullscreen. The eyebrows were the most disconcerting thing about it. WTF is wrong with me?
You're "cruel and immoral" that's what's wrong with you.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

cunt wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
If you can watch the second one full screen and without literally being sick in your mouth then you're a greater man than me.
Bigot!!!!
Dammit, my mask is slipping.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Pitchguest wrote:
Badger3k wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
Cunt of Personality wrote:
jjbinx007 wrote:Completely off-topic but still fucking brilliant:

http://order-order.com/2013/06/09/watch ... -politics/
Awesome.

I love how he's refined his media skills over the years and instinctively knows how to tailor the message to the audience.

I was slightly disappointed though - he forgot to mention chem-trails.

Also, I see that he met long-time rival for nutbag-in-chief, David Icke for the first time yesterday at the Bilderberg protest. A close shave for the people of Watford I think - up to now they've been kept apart at all costs in case they self-annihilate in a blast of gamma rays.
What's up with the Youtube comments? Are there actually people who take Alex Jones seriously?
Unfortunately yes. My nephew listens to him and believes a lot - although he hadn't said a word about the "government can control and steer tornados bit he did.
Alex Jones said what now?
Here's one link - there are a lot more you can find: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/05/22/a ... -going-on/

cunt

Post by cunt »

[youtube]zSG2pD-2O2g[/youtube]

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

Lsuoma wrote:
FrankGrimes wrote:So, re: t'shirts... I doubt anyone here gives a shit but I'm going to get some made anyway. The provisor that I got was that the boss wanted one for free. Too easy. But I'm having trouble with a few things: 1) The design (though I've had a few awesome ideas after the last few pages), and 2) How to get them to people if they want them. Thing is, I don't want to be accused of attempted doxing or whatever so I don't want people's addresses or emails or ip's blah blah.

First things first though I think this one is epic: viewtopic.php?p=97595#p97595

So, I'm going to get a few made unless there are objections. I know I'd love to have one and apparently if I have one the boss needs one too so.... 1) any design objections? 2) Does anyone know how I could get these things delivered without having people's dox?
I want to point out that I didn't demand one - I think the suggestion I should get one came from someone else.
Fair enough. Kinda lets me off the hook then. Any objections from you though?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Seriously, the comment section of that Alex Jones video posted earlier was a real eye-opener for me. What a bunch of fruit loops. Somebody ended up calling me a paedophile because I said Alex Jones was full of shit and he will never have the credibility of the BBC. And there was me thinking pedophilia was something to do with shagging kids.

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

Tony Parsehole wrote:If you can watch the second one full screen and without literally being sick in your mouth then you're a greater man than me.
Done, while sipping on a nice glass of Muscat. Do I win a prize?

Cunt of Personality

Tony Parsehole wrote:Seriously, the comment section of that Alex Jones video posted earlier was a real eye-opener for me. What a bunch of fruit loops. Somebody ended up calling me a paedophile because I said Alex Jones was full of shit and he will never have the credibility of the BBC. And there was me thinking pedophilia was something to do with shagging kids.
Therein lies the glaring inconsistency in their world-view. How can it possibly be your fault, what with all the mind control agents in your food, water and air.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

cunt wrote:[youtube]-3lppfJv8IQ[/youtube]
I wonder if that is a reaction similar to being scruffed.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

cunt wrote:[youtube]zSG2pD-2O2g[/youtube]
LMAO! What the fuck is this?
"This is an antique sex robot, it's got no arms or legs now but it's still useable"

HAHAHAHA! The pencils!!!!! The mini emus!!!

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tony Parsehole wrote:If you can watch the second one full screen and without literally being sick in your mouth then you're a greater man than me.
Done, while sipping on a nice glass of Muscat. Do I win a prize?
My respect, my allegiance and my axe:
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-conte ... -pussy.jpg

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

Gumby wrote:
FrankGrimes wrote:So, re: t'shirts... I doubt anyone here gives a shit but I'm going to get some made anyway. The provisor that I got was that the boss wanted one for free. Too easy. But I'm having trouble with a few things: 1) The design (though I've had a few awesome ideas after the last few pages), and 2) How to get them to people if they want them. Thing is, I don't want to be accused of attempted doxing or whatever so I don't want people's addresses or emails or ip's blah blah.

First things first though I think this one is epic: viewtopic.php?p=97595#p97595

So, I'm going to get a few made unless there are objections. I know I'd love to have one and apparently if I have one the boss needs one too so.... 1) any design objections? 2) Does anyone know how I could get these things delivered without having people's dox?
I just did a new logo based on that design that I think is a little better (better graphically and it also fills the shirt out better)

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd24 ... 513dde.png

I think the back should have something as well - maybe a poll could be made with slogans or other ideas.

As far as dox go, I don't know. I have an alternate address it could be sent to but not everyone does.

If you wanted to use my design (although I think others here could do better) I can send you the artwork file if you need it.
That would be good. Thank you. At this point I don't want something done that people might not like. I'm kinda new here, you know, just got a tab started and such and it's in no way something that I have any ownership of whatsoever. I have a lot of respect for this place so I'd want to get it right. Having said that, if there are no real objections then I guess I can do whatever?

Something on the back would cost more but could easily be done. I have no idea about graphics and don't know anyone personally that does (or that I would trust to understand the concept) so any help would be awesome.

Now is a good time for me too. Fuck what's the word.... spoiler.... no wait, trigger warning. Yeah that's it. So yeah in a month my fiance would seriously wonder why but right now I doubt it's a problem. Pfft. Can't remember the last time she made me a bacon sandwich.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

JustAtheist wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:
deLurch wrote:
JustAtheist wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:Just to change the subject a little bit:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/friends ... 045149276/

Friends of the FFRF - it's FB page for friends of the group but is not officially representative of them.

This Facebook page has been reported to the FFRF by Maiforpeace, because in her mind, it is full of bigots and assholes. Good to see her doing the good work of keeping the ranks ideologically clean. She's been at them for weeks and now they have to shut down. Slacktivism at its finest.
The Louse filled Canuck had his hand in this also as well as a few other A+ sympathizers.
Any more information on this? The link goes nowhere.
See if this link goes somewhere:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/friends.of.ffrf/

It won't be around much longer.

JustAtheist, do you have any sources on this? You can PM me. I'd be interested to see what Thimbledick has been up to.
I left the group when they closed it unfortunately so i have no links for ya. It was a post by a guy complaining that people arent being nice right after mai posted about FFRF needing to do something about vacula the known mra linking to his article about the prayer banner.
I believe this post by unregistered user ButterCup show where Mai started to get her panties in a wad:
http://www.slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... 251#p93251

Basically, I and a few others took her to task about her accusations. Canuck got involved, being disingenous as ever. When she didn't receive 100% agreement with her character assassination, she started asking the Moderator if this is the type of stuff FFRF wants to be associated with. When she found out the page was just a 'friends of FFRF' page, she went to the authentic FFRF page and complained. This in turn resulted in the old page being shut down and a new one with a more agreeable Moderator in charge. Yay for Mai! Freeze Peach!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

FrankGrimes wrote: That would be good. Thank you. At this point I don't want something done that people might not like. I'm kinda new here, you know, just got a tab started and such and it's in no way something that I have any ownership of whatsoever. I have a lot of respect for this place so I'd want to get it right. Having said that, if there are no real objections then I guess I can do whatever?

Something on the back would cost more but could easily be done. I have no idea about graphics and don't know anyone personally that does (or that I would trust to understand the concept) so any help would be awesome.
Well, assuming Lsuoma has no problem with the idea, then I think the thing to do is start an idea thread, let people throw in their 2 cents regarding design. I don't know where you're planning on getting them made but something to consider is an online place like Zazzle. Don't know much about it but it seems to fit the bill. A Slymepit Zazzle shop could be opened and people could buy what they want.

Of course, I would suggest that the profits go to Lsuoma, to help him keep this place running.

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

Right. Cool. I have a muso friend who does screens for shirts/napkins/etc in his spare time who was happy to do a short run but that might be better. I'll check it out.

I'm happy to fund it and also happy for any funds to go wherever after that. I'd love to have an SP shirt to wear around at gigs and if anyone else wants one well, they probably should have one - free. That was the main thing I guess. I kinda wanted the regulars here to get one for nothing. I think they deserve it.

The logistics are a bit of a headfuck but it can be done.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
"This is an antique sex robot, it's got no arms or legs now but it's still useable"

Same guy that did Look Around You.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Subbed on the strength of that video.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

EdwardGemmer wrote: Someone threatened to put objects in PZ Myer's pockets!! The hell you say! This injustice shall not stand. How can PZ continue with his social justice activism of holding pieces of paper for a photograph when there are nefarious villains that might slip an object in his pocket?
Assuming that report is true, personally, I would consider that technically a threat of assault (touching his person), though IANAL. Consider that throwing something at someone would also be assault. I think franc's playing games trying to push the envelope, and this is why I don't support franc in some of actions. Personally, IMO, sometimes they cross the line. Not very often, but sometimes, and if this report is legit, then I would consider this one of those cases of crossing the line. I don't think it's a viable threat, but if it were part of a repeated pattern, I would probably change my mind on that.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Tony Parsehole wrote:

Jack Hargreaves narrated by Darth Maul, awesome. HOW!

Cunt of Personality

Tony Parsehole wrote:[
My respect, my allegiance and my axe:
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-conte ... -pussy.jpg
That's the most offensive thing I've seen since last Thursday.

Stop harassing me or I'll blog about it.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Seriously, the comment section of that Alex Jones video posted earlier was a real eye-opener for me. What a bunch of fruit loops. Somebody ended up calling me a paedophile because I said Alex Jones was full of shit and he will never have the credibility of the BBC. And there was me thinking pedophilia was something to do with shagging kids.
Therein lies the glaring inconsistency in their world-view. How can it possibly be your fault, what with all the mind control agents in your food, water and air.
It's even worse than Alex lets on.

They've long since infiltrated the Pit.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9153_n.jpg

Recognize anyone?

Now we know what happened to Mordacious.

Parody Accountant

Gefan wrote:
It's even worse than Alex lets on.

They've long since infiltrated the Pit.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9153_n.jpg

Recognize anyone?

Now we know what happened to Mordacious.
What the shit is a reverse vampire?

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

agarybuseychristmas

Post by agarybuseychristmas »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Simpsons told me that a reverse vampire is a creature that can only go out in the day.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

The Patriarchy is fat-shaming this deer for eating junk food calories that it needs!

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/us/articl ... 589916.php

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Wonderist wrote:
EdwardGemmer wrote: Someone threatened to put objects in PZ Myer's pockets!! The hell you say! This injustice shall not stand. How can PZ continue with his social justice activism of holding pieces of paper for a photograph when there are nefarious villains that might slip an object in his pocket?
Assuming that report is true, personally, I would consider that technically a threat of assault (touching his person), though IANAL.
I don't think franc threatened anal. :shock:

cunt

Post by cunt »

I find Anita Sarkeesian attractive and would do her. Just my 2 cents.

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

T'shirt designs go here:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=326

Thank you for your time and fuck off. All of you. It's way too late here and it's all your fault.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

cunt wrote:I find Anita Sarkeesian attractive and would do her. Just my 2 cents.
What about Divine?

FrankGrimes

Post by FrankGrimes »

cunt wrote:I find Anita Sarkeesian attractive and would do her. Just my 2 cents.
She wouldn't do you. Even if you were Brad Pitt. You're a cunt and she hates saying that word while she's cuming... at least that's what I've heard.

I really need to go to bed.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

treestump wrote:It's disturbing and hard to understand how people as dishonest as that can function in their lives what with inventing victimhood narratives and spending all their time obsessing about how everyone is harassing them.

I guess I'd probably feel sorry for them if it wasn't for them continually trying to destroy decent peoples lives with their witch-hunts.
Wait, did we switch subjects and start talking about fundies now? ;-) I'm not the least surprised people can live in a victim belief-bubble and make it through the day. A significant percentage of the population does so on a regular basis. In fact, they've got community centres to support them, and they often visit weekly on Sundays (or more).

cunt

Post by cunt »

FrankGrimes wrote:
She wouldn't do you. Even if you were Brad Pitt. You're a cunt and she hates saying that word while she's cuming... at least that's what I've heard.
Way to hurt my feelings. Cripes.

treestump

Post by treestump »

LMU wrote:
treestump wrote:--snipped--
Is the rape threat still somewhere to be seen? --snipped--

This should link to the comment and Sally Strange's response: http://thunderf00tdotorg.wordpress.com/ ... mment-9837
Wow. What the fuck. I was thinking this might be some BIG THING. So this is the "Great SallyShithead Rape Threat"?? Fucking hell. A random fucking idiot sends her a stupid message, and she dealt with it fine, sort of ignored it, her reply there is like "meh", but this, THIS is what that fucking idiot has been milking sympathy for for nearly a year now?? Fuck. HARASSMENT?? Fuckin' hell, what a self-obsessed twit she really is. A troll trolled her. Fuck, it's nothing, but from this she uses her Female Privilege to say "me me me, people want to rape meeeeee!!!!!". Just awful. What an awful human being she is. This level of professional victimhood is utterly pathetic. What a fucking idiot. Oh, she says that Ron Lindsay personally insulted her over this rape threat at WiS2? Tf00t didn't give her the IP address of her "harasser", and Justin Vacula repeated the accusation that she'd done it herself, and Ron Lindsay welcomed Justin to WiS2, HENEX, in SallyFuckwit's mind, Ron did this fully aware of what had happened to Sally, and she took this as a personal insult. She actually believes this. Seriously (see the freeze peach post). And a year later she is still milking this, and will probably keep doing it for another 20 years. Professional victim's need to take lessons from SallyStrange. She may even be worse than OB.

Anonymous Says:
August 13, 2012 at 12:06 am | Reply
SALLY STRANGE YOU FUCKIN SLUT… SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I’M GONNA FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU…
“I’m an aspiring scientist who’s currently unemployed.”
WHY DON’T YOU BECOME A HOE LIKE GRETA CHRISTINA WAS? FUCKIN FEMINAZI SLUT… GO CHOKE ON A DICK AND DIE

Sally Strange Says:
August 13, 2012 at 12:07 am | Reply
Sweetie, I am a slut, but I’m actually not unemployed anymore. And your rape threats are actually illegal.
I’m sad that you feel so insecure that you have to resort to making yourself feel superior to me by issuing threats of sexualized violence. Really, I am.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Dave2 wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
cunt wrote:
DO UR OWN RESARCGH!! INFOWARS.COM
HA! I'd have given them a bit of credit if they actually told me to go to infowars.com but all I got was:
"only shills would question Alex Jones"
"the facts are so self evident we can't tell you them"
and, of course...
"You want to be spoonfed! Do your own research to prove my claims!"
There's some odd people in this world.
It must be very exciting being a devotee of Alex Jones.

It'd be a bit like living in a post apocalyptic warzone, except you don't have to forage for cans of out-of-date dog food or fight off roaming biker gangs.

So it's like post-apocalypse for the very lazy.

Which I can relate to.
lol, very apt description!

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

agarybuseychristmas wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:
Simpsons told me that a reverse vampire is a creature that can only go out in the day.
There's a sub-species that can only go out if someone else if paying for a free trip.

http://orlandocon.secularhumanism.org/u ... efault.jpg

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Anita Sarkeesian is quite fit but what a miserable twat she is. You'd think a lass with a 8ft tall stack of Xbox games would be spot-on for a laugh but Jesus Christ..... Mario is sexist? Give it a rest love.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Lsuoma wrote:
ArghWonderist wrote:Fuck, my laptop seems to have died. I'm back to this old clunker.

Anyone know what it means when the laptop turns on, but the screen stays blank and the CapsLock key's light flashes on and off steadily, but nothing else happens? It's either something simple, or it's fucked, I'm guessing. Argh!

(Lsuoma, sent an email about login)
What brand of laptop?
HP Pavilion dv7, from back when I wasn't (completely, just mostly) broke.

treestump

Post by treestump »

treestump wrote:
LMU wrote:
oops. meant HENCE, not HENEX (which is not a word).
HENCE SallyStrange is a fucking idiot.
HENCE SallyStrange is a fucking hollow husk of a human being. Shallow doesn't get close to professional victimhood like that nasty piece of shit.

pfft. Sally, you need to fucking grow up, you self-absorbed piece of shit.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Wonderist wrote:
Assuming that report is true, personally, I would consider that technically a threat of assault (touching his person), though IANAL.
Oh fuck, someone deploy the Justicar defense system. I couldn't stand going through all that shit again.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Metalogic42 wrote: Seriously though, if it's an HP: http://h10010.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docu ... 32551#N409
Fuck, it's up to 22 blinks now! WTF does *that* mean!?!?!?

Seriously, it blinks and doesn't stop, just keeps blinking. Great find, though, google-sifu, thanks.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Anita Sarkeesian is quite fit but what a miserable twat she is. You'd think a lass with a 8ft tall stack of Xbox games would be spot-on for a laugh but Jesus Christ..... Mario is sexist? Give it a rest love.
A good rogering would probably fix this, imho.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Lsuoma wrote:
ArghWonderist wrote:Fuck, my laptop seems to have died. I'm back to this old clunker.

Anyone know what it means when the laptop turns on, but the screen stays blank and the CapsLock key's light flashes on and off steadily, but nothing else happens? It's either something simple, or it's fucked, I'm guessing. Argh!

Password sent.
Thank you, kind sir!

cunt

Post by cunt »

treestump wrote:
treestump wrote:
LMU wrote:
HENCE SallyStrange is a fucking hollow husk of a human being. Shallow doesn't get close to professional victimhood like that nasty piece of shit.

Sally Strange isn't an idiot. She just takes herself far too seriously.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

cunt wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Anita Sarkeesian is quite fit but what a miserable twat she is. You'd think a lass with a 8ft tall stack of Xbox games would be spot-on for a laugh but Jesus Christ..... Mario is sexist? Give it a rest love.
Nah, think she's had plenty of those.
More likely a good, hard, long, barebottom spanking...

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Tribble wrote:

Can be as simple as a dead battery to a completely fried mobo, bad memory, BIOS failure, CPU failure... These are some CAPSLOCK LED codes:

LEDs blink 1 time CPU CPU not functional
LEDs blink 2 times BIOS BIOS corruption failure
LEDs blink 3 times Memory Module error not functional
LEDs blink 4 times Graphics Graphics controller not functional
LEDs blink 5 times System board General system board failure
LEDs blink 6 times BIOS BIOS authentication failure

Count the flashes before the pause.

If it's spaced equally (flash/pause) as in your description, you're probably dealing with a fried CPU. But even before that, I'd start with taking the battery (the little one on the mobo, not the laptop power battery) out and replacing it. Sometimes that's the real problem.

If you have BIOS corruption, try rebooting a time or two. Sometimes it can recover it. Otherwise you'll have to reinstall the BIOS and your mfg should have help site for that.

If it's the memory, start with reseating it.

If it's the graphics controller it's a shop repair at a minimum.

General system failure can be fixed with a new battery (sometimes) but is usually a major problem requiring a new motherboard.

BIOS authentication errors typically happen when you replace old parts with new parts. The BIOS is supposed to update itself, but you may have to do it manually during boot.
Ahhhh, of course, one blink, pause, ad infinitum. Yep, kinda makes sense too, and it's been running hotter and hotter for a while. That blows. I guess there's no point in trying to replace a CPU? I'm a software guy, not hardware, and don't know laptops for shit. Probably need a whole new laptop, eh? Fuck, you'd think maybe there'd be a market for scrap laptop replacement parts? Or are there just too many models to deal with compatibility and demand?

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Tribble wrote:But even before that, I'd start with taking the battery (the little one on the mobo, not the laptop power battery) out and replacing it. Sometimes that's the real problem.
Oops, missed that part. Good tip, thanks! Might be hope yet.

treestump

Post by treestump »

cunt wrote:
She might have a point though, cos there is that bit at the end of Mario when Mario and Yoshi viciously rape Princess Toadstool. I mean it's a bit extreme, they spit roast her and give her a dirty sanchez, so maybe Sarkeesian is right, spit roasting in a game for children is a bit much. And Patriarchy. And $158,000 of free money from Kickstarter.

Parody Accountant

Parody Accountant wrote:
This became funnier when I thought about it more. How would it sleep at night? Perhaps in like a tanning bed? Good luck with brown/blackouts (inb4 'why do power interruptions have to be brown and black?')

http://fiftyshadesofgay.files.wordpress ... milton.jpg

welch

Post by welch »

Without knowing specific brand and model number? Not really

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Gefan wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:
There's a sub-species that can only go out if someone else if paying for a free trip.

http://orlandocon.secularhumanism.org/u ... efault.jpg
Ouch. :lol:

I may be a middle-class nerdy academic who knows little about personal finance and wealth management, but I do know that very rich people will do everything possible to avoid using their capital for living expenses. So if someone is "worth $450 million" or inherits $200 million, it's not as if they would actually spend any of that on clothes or food or travel or whatever, because under most circumstances they can live extremely well on just the interest. Some of their wealth is real estate, and of course they can make money from that too, without having to do much at all.

This is probably glaringly obvious to most people here, but it took me awhile to figure out what was going on with some of the rich people I knew. I was really puzzled as to why they would grasp at odd little low-paying gigs writing columns or book reviews or whatever, when it was clear that the money wasn't sufficient to support even a modest lifestyle. Duh!

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Parody Accountant wrote:How I imagine joining Atheism+ would look like in real life.
http://i.imgur.com/cIQdvVE.png

Conversely...
http://i.imgur.com/Wbc2UdA.png
Perfect MST3K analogy! Well, maybe an R-Rated MST3K.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

FrankGrimes wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

I want to point out that I didn't demand one - I think the suggestion I should get one came from someone else.
Fair enough. Kinda lets me off the hook then. Any objections from you though?
Nope.

sacha

Post by sacha »

jjbinx007 wrote:By the way, I've completely uninstalled and disabled all antivirus and firewall software in my computer because we should be telling people not to write viruses.

well done

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

FrankGrimes wrote:Also, regarding O.B.'s metal state, I'm inclined to believe that she's a bit fucked up atm. Why? I've read her old stuff and her new stuff and the comparison is stark. As far as online diagnosis, pfffft. Of course someone can make a diagnosis. If you're not qualified at all or you have no knowledge whatsoever then all you can do is speculate. It could never be conclusive but in general, if you knew your shit it wouldn't be far off the mark.

Her problem is that, like VFX (of thunderfoot fame), she has started to believe what her sycophants tell her. "Yeah it's all them. They suck! They're harassing you and bullying you and that fucker Vacula is stalking you. Yes, you ARE a victim. Truly!"

I was watching in real time when that idiot screwed himself and it was not pretty. I commented on TF's vids in reply to VFX's "fans" that they were perpetuating the problem and propping up a guy who was in serious need of help. He did need help and they were encouraging his stupid to the point where he made that fucked up Batman vid. *shudder. He was on the verge of being legally fucked up. And not in frivolous way.

I sincerely hope Ophie doesn't end up like that but if anyone can help her it's her "fans" who might just like to back the fuck up for a bit.

Rant over.
Generally agree, but I really don't expect anything useful from her fans. She has repeatedly purged anyone who might challenge her on her bahaviour from her ever shrinking list of friends and allies. The only ones left are enablers who already think she can do no wrong.

cunt

Post by cunt »

treestump wrote:
cunt wrote:
She might have a point though, cos there is that bit at the end of Mario when Mario and Yoshi viciously rape Princess Toadstool. I mean it's a bit extreme, they spit roast her and give her a dirty sanchez, so maybe Sarkeesian is right, spit roasting in a game for children is a bit much. And Patriarchy. And $158,000 of free money from Kickstarter.
[youtube]j-gP7sSR458[/youtube]

treestump

Post by treestump »

cunt wrote:
treestump wrote:
treestump wrote:
LMU wrote:

Sally Strange isn't an idiot. She just takes herself far too seriously.
Then she's a manipulating deceptive scumbag. Which is worse than an idiot. In Scotland where I come from, people wouldn't put up with that shit. I mean, men and women would tell her to piss off. Professional Victimhood just doesn't exist in the UK the way it seems to in the USA. I wonder why that is. I don't know anyone that would put up with this shite in the UK. Ok, so the story is: "Oh, I went onto a youtube video and I posted a comment, and some random person called me an idiot and made a stupid threat that they were going to rape me", and everyone in the room would be like "and ... so ... what ? it was random internet arsehole right? he's an arsehole, but what's the big deal?". but from this she intends to get years of internet sympathy, and thinks that Ron Lindsay personally attacked her by welcoming Justin Vacula!? nasty manipulative piece of shit. I know women in Glasgow that would nut her in the face for being such a dick and daring to come out with such a bullshit pitiful "rape threat" story, when real people have real problems. What a truly nasty piece of work SallyStrange is.