Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
Tribble

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Tribble »

Dick Strawkins wrote:Have a look at Butterflies and Wheels about five to ten yeats ago and it's a completely different place to todays whine-fest.
In those days Jeremy Stangroom seemed to do a lot of the writing - and it shows.
There is a lot of humor in the pre-split Butterflies and Wheels that is absent now.

One other critical thing happened when they fell out.
Previously Butterflies and Wheels was a UK based or hosted website and thus it was subject to UK libel laws.
What that meant was basically one thing : 'NEVER CALL ANYONE A LIAR'
Ophelia was very strict on this. For a long time I presumed this was her being scrupulously fair and charitable to everyone. Alas no, she admitted that it was caution due to the English libel situation.

After Stangroom left Butterflies and Wheels he handed over control to Ophelia and she shifted hosts to the US -

Hence now you rarely see a post from her that doesn't include someone getting pronounced a liar, or a shit. Or, more likely, a lying shit.

I don't buy this idea that she is having a breakdown.
I think she is showing the same sort of narcissistic, self promoting and treacherous behavior that has lost her collaborators and friends over the past decade.
Why is it that Stangroom and Baggini are curiously silent at the moment?
What's happened all her previously close confidants like Dawkins, Coyne and Blackford?
None of these individuals have had any involvement with Ophelia since she took the blue pill and leapt into the FTB bed, and yet all of them have had to put up with her mean spirited snipes and the hateparties of SJWs that she hosts in her comment section.
They were all cast aside by Ophelia long before her self-imagined harrassment began.

Am I going to provoke her?
I'm certainly not going to try to comment on her blog.
I'm not going to @tweet her.

But if she writes some nasty shit I'm not going to hold my tongue.
She'll have to search to find it but if she's got the faculties to come here trawling for fresh (and lucrative) outrage juice then she's hardly in a broken condition.
That is an interesting perspective in a food-for-thought sort of way. I know things changed. I didn't know all of the details behind the changes. I hadn't realized she'd alienated so many people.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Wonderist wrote:
cunt wrote:
Wonderist wrote:
cunt wrote:
Specifically, Jack and Skep Tickle deserve huge credit for getting the whole thing going in the first place. Without them, it never would have happened at all, IMO.
Yeah, well done Jack and Skep Tickle, for starting some bullshit nobody asked for and ultimately nobody was interested in except yourselves and maybe Nugent so he could feel important. Brave hero. Whatever.
If you don't care about it, then, um, ... why do you care?
Because unfortunately, when you take it upon yourselves to broker a peace its taken by the other side to mean you actually represent people besides yourself. Which you don't.
Are you saying that *before* the dialogue, they *weren't* taking our individual behaviours as representative of a monolithic enemy?

And we were *very* explicit to maintain that we only represented ourselves. That issue is part of the reason Tim Skellett left, as he says he wanted more of a 'team' atmosphere to it: http://heathen-hub.com/blog.php?b=1695 I was one of those that resisted that idea. Even if we had been a 'team' we *also* maintained that we were not representing anyone else who might be a member of the slymepit.com forums.

You really cannot control how they will try to paint you. You can only control what a *reasonable person* will see when they investigate below the surface.

As Lsuoma said, "No one represents the Slymepit. No one." I agree, and we all did, and we all did our best to maintain that.
Hey great. Sorry I don't feel like giving you a blowjob for all your hard work.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Tribble wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:
Dave2 wrote:
sacha wrote:I just want to take a moment to objectify a character from Game of Thrones who has just appeared (I've only watched the first 3 episodes of season 3 - please keep spoilers to yourself)
Oh the Blackfish?

You get to like him and then he dies horribly, I think.
Shhh! I am only up to the first episode of season 3.
FFS, people, everyone dies horribly in GoT, apparently. It happens when Martin can't be arsed to think.
Don't forget raped. Or mutilated.

It's like he's finally became popular so instead of wrapping it up, he's dragging it out. Like the Wheel of Time author (Jordon) did... Get's really tedious.
It looks like it's going to get ridiculously huge. Where I left off a few days ago there was a zombie army heading south from the frozen north and a slave army from across the narrow sea or whatever it's called. All I want to see is that little shit of a king get strung up by his nostrils. And that bald bastard with no nuts - I want him to cop it too.

Don't tell me!

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

PZ has a new post featuring Marcotte and "freeze peach" (here. It's pretty short, but I wonder if he misses the irony of his quote (nah, not really, I know he is completely oblivious to it):
Free speech does not entitle you to:
1. An audience. {edited out}
2. To have others host your speech. {edited out}
3. To be protected from criticism. {edited out}
Although, maybe he isn't being hypocritical, if he has never claimed that his right to slander, libel, and be immune to criticism is based in the right of free speech - he may never have claimed that. However, his reading this should show him that he is not immune to those things either.

Marcotte ends with this bit of a howler:
Occassionally, you’ll see some people try to sidestep the obvious idiocy of yelling “free speech” to defend someone from, you know, free speech, by instead lodging accusations that feminists are “oversensitive” or some other garbage. But the only people I see being oversensitive in these debates are the sexists who are so torn up over criticism that they melt down, start yelling incoherent and easily disproved claims of censorship, and start issuing rape threats in order to stop the painful, painful criticism. If oversensitivity bothers you so much, physician, heal thyself.
I have to wonder who is calling this "free speech"? I usually see it only from the "freeze peach" brigade. I never waste my time on their comments, so I have to say that I am not aware of anyone bringing up free speech as an issue - what I see is people pointing out that they are making potentially libelous or slanderous statements that are untrue, and that they want to be immune from any kind of criticism whatsoever. It seems to me that the ones trying to use the free speech argument are those who mock the rights of people to say what they want. That's strictly what I see, but as I said I don't waste time on the trolls who infest the comment sections of morons.

That last sentence needs to be repeated and sent to Ophelia and the rest of the FC(n) - they need to read that before they think of writing a post.

:violin:

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Lsuoma wrote:
Tribble wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: FFS, people, everyone dies horribly in GoT, apparently. It happens when Martin can't be arsed to think.
Don't forget raped. Or mutilated.
Just like the SJWs, the!
I can't see how any of them could watch a show like that. You'd need more trigger warnings than actual story, to let those special snowflakes get through the episode.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

cunt wrote:Hey great. Sorry I don't feel like giving you a blowjob for all your hard work.
Since I've never claimed to represent anyone but myself, why should I expect a blowjob from you? Have I ever asked for a blowjob from you, or anything at all? I don't recall it if I have. Got a link or a quote handy?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Badger3k wrote:
Marcotte ends with this bit of a howler:
Occassionally, you’ll see some people try to sidestep the obvious idiocy of yelling “free speech” to defend someone from, you know, free speech, by instead lodging accusations that feminists are “oversensitive” or some other garbage. But the only people I see being oversensitive in these debates are the sexists who are so torn up over criticism that they melt down, start yelling incoherent and easily disproved claims of censorship, and start issuing rape threats in order to stop the painful, painful criticism. If oversensitivity bothers you so much, physician, heal thyself.
I have to wonder who is calling this "free speech"? I usually see it only from the "freeze peach" brigade. I never waste my time on their comments, so I have to say that I am not aware of anyone bringing up free speech as an issue - what I see is people pointing out that they are making potentially libelous or slanderous statements that are untrue, and that they want to be immune from any kind of criticism whatsoever. It seems to me that the ones trying to use the free speech argument are those who mock the rights of people to say what they want. That's strictly what I see, but as I said I don't waste time on the trolls who infest the comment sections of morons.

That last sentence needs to be repeated and sent to Ophelia and the rest of the FC(n) - they need to read that before they think of writing a post.

I have yet to see one single credible rape threat. One. In other words, they don't exist.

Oh, and note the choice of the word "issuing". This makes it sound like there is an official Ministry of Rape Threats.

sKepptiksowat

Post by sKepptiksowat »

“If anyone says that the best life of all is to sail the sea, and then adds that I must not sail upon a sea where shipwrecks are a common occurrence and there are often sudden storms that sweep the helmsman in an adverse direction, I conclude that this man, although he lauds navigation, really forbids me to launch my ship.”

― Lucius Annaeus Seneca, The Stoic Philosophy of Seneca: Essays and Letters

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Wonderist wrote:Perhaps what the skeptic/atheist community needs is more focus on issues connected to mental health. It's sadly neglected in our wider societies, and there's lots of myths and bunk out there. I'm sure it's a fruitful area of exploration.
That last thing we need is amature hour when it comes to mental health. You need real professionals who know what they are saying to talk about these issues.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

deLurch wrote:
Wonderist wrote:Perhaps what the skeptic/atheist community needs is more focus on issues connected to mental health. It's sadly neglected in our wider societies, and there's lots of myths and bunk out there. I'm sure it's a fruitful area of exploration.
That last thing we need is amature hour when it comes to mental health.

Who's talking about amateur hour? When I debunk creationists, I don't pretend to be an evolutionary scientist. Instead I point them towards evolutionary science. Skeptics could do the same thing with mental health. Brush up on our reading of current science, and reference it whenever the topic comes up. I hardly see any difference with what we normally do with any other topic.
You need real professionals who know what they are saying to talk about these issues.
That right there is a great example of a skeptical science-based point that needs to be made regularly in the wider public, and perhaps even in our skeptic communities if not enough skeptics know that already. See? You're getting right into the spirit of what I'm talking about. ;-) We should invite more real professionals who know what they are saying to talk about these issues on our skeptical podcasts, conventions, etc. Great idea! :D

cunt

Post by cunt »

Wonderist wrote:
cunt wrote:Hey great. Sorry I don't feel like giving you a blowjob for all your hard work.
Since I've never claimed to represent anyone but myself, why should I expect a blowjob from you? Have I ever asked for a blowjob from you, or anything at all? I don't recall it if I have. Got a link or a quote handy?
Apparently you idiots expect some kind of congratulation. You're here, whining at me for not giving you the respect you feel that you deserve.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Tribble wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:
Dave2 wrote:
sacha wrote:I just want to take a moment to objectify a character from Game of Thrones who has just appeared (I've only watched the first 3 episodes of season 3 - please keep spoilers to yourself)
Oh the Blackfish?

You get to like him and then he dies horribly, I think.
Shhh! I am only up to the first episode of season 3.

Ah, then you're in for a hella-surprise. :)

FWIW, I haven't watched the series. I read the first three books and got so sick and tired of them I just gave up.
Sing it. I don't care if I am a Philistine, the one thing I keep thinking as I work my way through the third book is "holy fuck this is too goddam long". And I hear Feast for Crows is just filler? Aw fuck....

Meanwhile, I enjoy the show for its strengths. It looks great, good locations/sets/costumes etc. And it's got a lot of great actors who get to have lots of great scenes with each other. But as far as the actual mechanics of storytelling, the show is just plain incompetent. Half the time I have no idea where the characters are, how they got there, or what they hope to accomplish. Things pop up and then get forgotten about. Last season, we saw Sam witness a huge army of Others marching on the Wall...what happened to them? It took me one and a half seasons to feel reasonably capable of telling all the major characters apart.

Jeez, they don't even do basic stuff like subtitles, to let us know where we are.

treestump

Post by treestump »

ERV wrote:
Wonderist wrote:It's a credit to Nugent's skill that he's managed to navigate these waters and avoid being witched (even Dawkins got witched! That's significant, IMO). They would have had him if he'd shown any cracks, but he's been impeccably neutral. Good on him.
Dude. Theyre going to do it AFTER their free trip to Ireland. "FREE TRIP TO IRELAND" has kept Nugent (somewhat) safe, not 'skill'. Hes deluded if he doesnt know that theyre going to go after him the second they get home.
yep, as soon as they get home, all 3 of them will be like "wonderful conference, lots of inspiring women, only marred by the utterly contemptible Michael Nugent supporting the haters ! he is a disgrace to Atheist Ireland, and we, the rational and reasonable FTB, think that he should be removed from his position in Atheist Ireland for his stated support of harassers and misogynists" ... bla bla bla ... Ophelia, if you are reading this, you are a fucking idiot. You make George W. Bush look like a genius. oh, sorry, is that harassment ?

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

cunt wrote:
Wonderist wrote:
Apparently you idiots expect some kind of congratulation. You're here, whining at me for not giving you the respect you feel that you deserve.
I am? Where?

Here's what I wrote:
Wonderist wrote:
cunt wrote:
Specifically, Jack and Skep Tickle deserve huge credit for getting the whole thing going in the first place. Without them, it never would have happened at all, IMO.
Yeah, well done Jack and Skep Tickle, for starting some bullshit nobody asked for and ultimately nobody was interested in except yourselves and maybe Nugent so he could feel important. Brave hero. Whatever.
If you don't care about it, then, um, ... why do you care?
I see a question. Still wondering about that, by the way. Not sure why you care.

Seriously, if you didn't care, and didn't complain about it, *I* wouldn't care. I would have remained oblivious to your not caring, and would have been quite content to not care about you not caring, and not care that I'm not getting a blowjob from you, which, honestly I don't care about getting a blowjob from anyone over this anyway.

The only reason we're on about this anyway is because you apparently think there was something wrong with the whole thing, even though you claim 'nobody was interested in' in the first place. It's a puzzle. A conundrum. I like puzzles. Curiosity is my thing, hence Wonderist. So I'm just curious: Why do you care?

If you don't want to reply, feel free not to. Maybe I'll never find out the answer to the puzzle. Wouldn't be the first time. No biggie for me. Just wondering why it's a biggie for you.

P.S. Ahhh, I seem to possibly glimpse what set you off: I said Jack and Skep 'deserve credit'. Ah ha! I should have said, 'deserve credit from those who actually care about the whole thing in the first place'. I guess I thought that was implied by the context of the conversation.

P.P.S. Do people still wonder why sometimes being wordy can be a good thing? Had I inserted such a caveat, perhaps I could have avoided a pointless back-and-forth with cunt. Of course, you can't cover every eventuality; someone will always find some minor wording to nit-pick. But, lots of times it actually does help reduce unnecessary arguments over just this kind of nit-picky thing. I guess it becomes a habit after a while. Steersman? Your thoughts?

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

deLurch wrote:ERV is totally sane because she prioritizes her life over this shit.
The cruelest thing one can say to an aspiring mad scientist/evil genius.

:cry:

*dissolvesintoapuddleoftears*

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

ERV wrote:
deLurch wrote:ERV is totally sane because she prioritizes her life over this shit.
Well if that is not the reputation you want, you will have to make different choices. Either,
1. stop trying to cure aids and instead try to make a more virulent strain of HIV, or
2. start a blog documenting my never ending perceived harassment of you.

sacha

Post by sacha »

Cunning Punt wrote:
It looks like it's going to get ridiculously huge. Where I left off a few days ago there was a zombie army heading south from the frozen north and a slave army from across the narrow sea or whatever it's called. All I want to see is that little shit of a king get strung up by his nostrils. And that bald bastard with no nuts - I want him to cop it too.
hahaha!

Little Finger is far worse than the eunuch.

Tyrion Lannister is the best part of the show

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 9513_n.jpg

http://ttpsoftware.com/sweetWP/wp-conte ... he-can.jpg

he is by far the best character.

seriously, I'd fuck him

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

It's probably going to come down to Tyrion and Danaerys sitting across from each other at a table doing shots.

Dave2

Post by Dave2 »

bovarchist wrote:It's probably going to come down to Tyrion and Danaerys sitting across from each other at a table doing shots.
Nah. Tyrion gets eaten by a bereaved dragon shortly after Danaerys succumbs to greyscale.

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

bovarchist wrote:
zenbabe wrote:God help me, I keep wondering what that old man in the bookstore is like in bed
Like rolling around on a pile of beef jerky and patchouli.
Oh le lawlz!

Thanks, I needed a curiosity release

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

deLurch wrote:
ERV wrote:
Well if that is not the reputation you want, you will have to make different choices. Either,
1. stop trying to cure aids and instead try to make a more virulent strain of HIV, or
And Gefan, too. He's looking for a patron stalkee, apparently.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Wonderist wrote: <snip>
P.P.S. Do people still wonder why sometimes being wordy can be a good thing? Had I inserted such a caveat, perhaps I could have avoided a pointless back-and-forth with cunt. Of course, you can't cover every eventuality; someone will always find some minor wording to nit-pick. But, lots of times it actually does help reduce unnecessary arguments over just this kind of nit-picky thing. I guess it becomes a habit after a while. Steersman? Your thoughts?
:lol:
“Brevity is the soul of wit”? Apropos of which:
How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? [The Proverbs; 1:22]
But, as brevity is hardly an absolute or even all that much of a virtue, to elaborate briefly on the question of “the whole thing” – Nugent’s dialog – I quite agree with him – Benson’s recent screed notwithstanding – that the issue is a rather substantial “Gordian Knot” of:
… an interacting range of issues including sexism and harassment, feminism and free speech, personal abuse and bullying ….
Not likely that we’ll be able to resolve those issues without making some effort to talk about them - and about all of the many details wherein a few devils are known to reside ....

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

This is just too, too fucking precious. YemminitsyNastyFisty thinks CO2 is being serious, and takes Lsuoma to task for being mean to CO2!

link: http://freethoughtblogs.com/yemmynistin ... mment-1443

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

So Brownian/Anthony K repeated his accusation of Reap on Nugent's blog, so I responded back to him by first refuting his arguments with facts (the worst kind of refutation!) and then calling him a lying piece of shit.

So far, he hasn't replied but I noticed he's still going on about being doxxed over at FtB. I guess in spite of his tough-guy machismo persona, he still wants his victim points.

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

Steersman wrote:
Wonderist wrote: <snip>
:lol:
“Brevity is the soul of wit”? Apropos of which:
How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? [The Proverbs; 1:22]
But, as brevity is hardly an absolute or even all that much of a virtue, to elaborate briefly on the question of “the whole thing” – Nugent’s dialog – I quite agree with him – Benson’s recent screed notwithstanding – that the issue is a rather substantial “Gordian Knot” of:
… an interacting range of issues including sexism and harassment, feminism and free speech, personal abuse and bullying ….
Not likely that we’ll be able to resolve those issues without making some effort to talk about them - and about all of the many details wherein a few devils are known to reside ....
:think:
Hmmm, couldja dumb it down for me? j/k

Wonderist

Post by Wonderist »

John Greg wrote:This is just too, too fucking precious. YemminitsyNastyFisty thinks CO2 is being serious, and takes Lsuoma to task for being mean to CO2!

That is some serious troll-jitsu, Lsuoma, nice job!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Wonderist wrote:
John Greg wrote:This is just too, too fucking precious. YemminitsyNastyFisty thinks CO2 is being serious, and takes Lsuoma to task for being mean to CO2!

Not sure about that: first off, I didn't ask permission from skepticsotwat, and then I got rebuked by colon. I just, just can't stop weeping!

WTF is wrong with me?

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Lsuoma wrote:
Wonderist wrote:

Not sure about that: first off, I didn't ask permission from skepticsotwat, and then I got rebuked by colon. I just, just can't stop weeping!

WTF is wrong with me?
Iron deficiency?

welch

Post by welch »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
welch wrote:
TheMudbrooker wrote:
welch wrote: "most people" can't get a 2K credit card? Based on what?

As well, sorry, but when I was making significantly less than I am now, and living in one of the most expensive cities in the country, Boston, while an unexpected 2K expense would have been a pain in the ass, it would not have beggared me for years to come. Yes, if you have a string of emergencies, then eventually, you get to a place where you're fucked. However, you can "what if" any situation into the ground, including winning the lotto.

The *median* income in the US is 50K. Obviously there are people above it, and people below it. However, what Cunt asserted was that *80%* of the US population would be "totally fucked for years" by a single unexpected $2K expense, and that's completely unsupportable. It is not supported by anything but carefully crafted situations, and that's not how things work.
Getting a credit card is easy as can be, keeping the balance down so there's a decent amount of credit available, not so much.

Yeah, it kind of is, but it seems clear you're pushing the narrative that 80+% of people in this country are part of the working poor, unable to have any kind of emergency stash, all their credit cards are maxed out, and they have an emergency that costs them $2K or more every month or so.

It's not true, but it does let you be right, and that's what counts.
No, Cunt is wrong about the 80% fucked for life narrative, it's way over the top.
What I am saying is that for a nation as wealthy as the U.S. a shamefully large number of people live paycheck to paycheck on two incomes and are in a very tenuous financial position. You mentioned your wife makes a good deal less than you, where would you be if you had to live for a year on only her income? Even with careful planning, how long would your reserves last? What sort of financial shape would you be in at the end of that year and how long would it take to recover?
Cunt's overstating the problem doesn't change the fact that far too many people are one serious illness or accident away from bankruptcy.

And none of that had anything to do with anything. Those are good points, but non-sequiturs. This is also why many of you don't do well against people like Watson. You're all too easily distracted for the original point, and led down all kinds of rabbit holes.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

zenbabe wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:Not sure about that: first off, I didn't ask permission from skepticsotwat, and then I got rebuked by colon. I just, just can't stop weeping!

WTF is wrong with me?
Iron deficiency?
Careful Lsuoma. It's a trap. Soon zenbabe will be offering up a 'cure' for iron deficiency that parallels, the 'cure' for potassium deficiency.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Priceless.

curriejean

Post by curriejean »

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Jerry Coyne wrote:People have very different standards for this, and someone making a comment may get “outed” because someone has very low standard for what is “hateful.”
I see what you did there. :D

(awesome Jerry Coyne being awesome)

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

curriejean wrote:
Ahahahahahahahaha, haha. I would genuinely pay for that, just to hear her get to the part about the unicorns fucking a rainbow. That shit was priceless. :lol:

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

welch wrote:And none of that had anything to do with anything. Those are good points, but non-sequiturs. This is also why many of you don't do well against people like Watson. You're all too easily distracted for the original point, and led down all kinds of rabbit holes.
The damn bastards lack idealogical purity. What is wrong with them?

That said, the only way around this from a forum prospective is to create an off-topic subforum for all of the dumpster topics.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

zenbabe wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Wonderist wrote:

WTF is wrong with me?
Iron deficiency?
Whatever it is ... it is putting a serious hurting on me ... going to rupture something for certain.

curriejean

Post by curriejean »

Pitchguest wrote:
curriejean wrote:
Ahahahahahahahaha, haha. I would genuinely pay for that, just to hear her get to the part about the unicorns fucking a rainbow. That shit was priceless. :lol:
It will require animation.

[youtube]Q5im0Ssyyus[/youtube]

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

AndrewV69 wrote:
zenbabe wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Wonderist wrote:

WTF is wrong with me?
Iron deficiency?
Whatever it is ... it is putting a serious hurting on me ... going to rupture something for certain.
But why i nobody thinking of me? I'm so scared, now that that nasty milk-monitor colon has shopped me to teacher!! I know I'm going to get spanked!!!

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Wonderist wrote:
deLurch wrote:
ERV wrote:
And Gefan, too. He's looking for a patron stalkee, apparently.
It may have something to do with the six empty wine bottles that have mysteriously appeared across the kitchen in the course of this evening, but...wut?

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

sacha wrote: ...both Jamie Lannister and Jorah Mormont are blond, and I am a shallow cunt who is not attracted to blonds.
Aw shit.
You had my hopes up with the earlier "lined face and beard" bit.
...and I like dark eyes as well.
Hope resurfaces.

jjbinx007

Post by jjbinx007 »

The odious little shitebag Colon is claiming it's wrong to write off the whole of A+ because a minority are disagreeable. Hmm, where've we heard that before?

https://twitter.com/ool0n

windy

Post by windy »

Pitchguest wrote:So Brownian/Anthony K repeated his accusation of Reap on Nugent's blog, so I responded back to him by first refuting his arguments with facts (the worst kind of refutation!) and then calling him a lying piece of shit.
Actually, I agree that Reap's post appeared to threaten to dox him to intimidate, and Reap was called out for it at the time. Since he had already outed himself previously it doesn't rise to the level of doxxing, but you haven't really "refuted" his point in comment #93 there. You're letting him make it all about Reap, whereas Kareem's question is a much more effective way of exposing his hypocrisy.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... ent-564853

:shock:

Ok, who took "Do you have a hang of the renal system?" off the licensing exam?

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

sacha wrote: you like them young, owl.

both Jamie Lannister and Jorah Mormont are blond, and I am a shallow cunt who is not attracted to blonds. Give me the darkest hair or grey hair, and I like dark eyes as well. I apologise if I have disappointed anyone.
of course that goes for women as well, and as everyone knows, I'm a natural blond (soon to be all silver grey though - hooray! can't wait!)
Hahaha! Usually I find guys close to my age, maybe ten years older or ten years younger, to be most attractive. This one's too young, but almost absurdly good-looking, IMHO:

http://www.poloblogs.com/wp-content/upl ... mbiaso.jpg

Adolpho Cambiaso, currently the top polo player in the world.

Hair, eye, skin color = not important. There are a number of actors within the age range I mentioned whom I find very physically attractive: Denzel Washington, Viggo Mortensen, Kenneth Branagh.

Of course the guys I've dated/been involved with don't look like the men I've listed. :mrgreen: But they are invariably almost exactly my age or maybe a couple of years older. Much older men = unknown territory.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Well as long as we're posting pics of sexyawesome...

http://imaginationsimmons.com/wp-conten ... money.jpeg

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Pitchguest wrote:
curriejean wrote:
Listening to her read her sexyfuntimes crap would be a surefire cure for oversexed people. Maybe she should read it to priests - after one read they'd have absolutely no desire to have sex with anything, let alone little boys.

I'd rather listen to Gilbert Gottfried read "fifty shades of grey"

[youtube]5K1RcKJVbHA[/youtube]

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Actually, if Yemmy can read some of her ecosexual poetry, it would be a perfect counterpart to Greta's book. Double awsome, unicorns, rainbows, getting horny after thousands are killed...everything just screams "sex" to me!

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Oh look, blue sky
Notes and Comment Blog by Ophelia Benson

I’m much more optimistic about the Dublin conference now – and thus able to be excited about it again. It’s going to tackle important subjects, and Ireland needs it. Lucky lucky me to get to be involved.
There’s a bit of privilege for you.
The clouds really are parting here, the band of blue really is bright, the colorful sails on the many sailboats on the Sound are festive.
Won't flounce, I'd say.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

BarnOwl wrote:
Oh look, blue sky

I’m much more optimistic about the Dublin conference now – and thus able to be excited about it again. It’s going to tackle important subjects, and Ireland needs it. Lucky lucky me to get to be involved.
The clouds really are parting here, the band of blue really is bright, the colorful sails on the many sailboats on the Sound are festive.
Won't flounce, I'd say.
Sunshine and roses. Something must have blown away the storm clouds threatening being thrown into a room with Renee – and Justin! – to duke it out ….

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Badger3k wrote:
Listening to her read her sexyfuntimes crap would be a surefire cure for oversexed people. Maybe she should read it to priests - after one read they'd have absolutely no desire to have sex with anything, let alone little boys.

I'd rather listen to Gilbert Gottfried read "fifty shades of grey"

[youtube]5K1RcKJVbHA[/youtube]
That vague clapping sound you hear? That's vaginas slamming shut all over America.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Lsuoma wrote:http://slymepit.com/staticimgs/huh.jpg
Huh? Does anyone know if such a movement?
The movement of my bowels, maybe. I kid you not, I spent this Saturday shitting. Maybe the smell will float to Ireland and prevent Prunella of attending her goddamn free-buffet or whatever crap she's going to do there.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

BarnOwl wrote:
Oh look, blue sky

Won't flounce, I'd say.
I think she realized she'd be cutting her own throat economically if she flounced from this as well. Once she gets back, we'll see if greed or victimhood will gain preeminence in her future (or she'll try to balance them as she's been doing and just keep the victim train a-rollin').

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

BarnOwl wrote:
Oh look, blue sky

Won't flounce, I'd say.
The meds have finally kicked in.

Southern

Post by Southern »

ERV wrote:

If you want to be a mad scientist, you need to dress yourself properly as one, first:

http://i.imgur.com/FXlHnS8.jpg

Southern

Post by Southern »

BarnOwl wrote:
sacha wrote: you like them young, owl.

both Jamie Lannister and Jorah Mormont are blond, and I am a shallow cunt who is not attracted to blonds. Give me the darkest hair or grey hair, and I like dark eyes as well. I apologise if I have disappointed anyone.
of course that goes for women as well, and as everyone knows, I'm a natural blond (soon to be all silver grey though - hooray! can't wait!)
Hahaha! Usually I find guys close to my age, maybe ten years older or ten years younger, to be most attractive. This one's too young, but almost absurdly good-looking, IMHO:

http://www.poloblogs.com/wp-content/upl ... mbiaso.jpg

Adolpho Cambiaso, currently the top polo player in the world.

Hair, eye, skin color = not important. There are a number of actors within the age range I mentioned whom I find very physically attractive: Denzel Washington, Viggo Mortensen, Kenneth Branagh.

Of course the guys I've dated/been involved with don't look like the men I've listed. :mrgreen: But they are invariably almost exactly my age or maybe a couple of years older. Much older men = unknown territory.
God damned Argentinian can fall off that horse and spend his days as a poor man's Christopher Reeve. He probably thinks Maradona was better than Pelé, too. Asshole.

mikelf

Post by mikelf »

Zenspace wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:
Oh look, blue sky

Won't flounce, I'd say.
More'n likely the free airline tickets arrived.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Southern wrote: God damned Argentinian can fall off that horse and spend his days as a poor man's Christopher Reeve. He probably thinks Maradona was better than Pelé, too. Asshole.
But you know if polo were an Olympic sport once again, Argentina would have the gold medal every time. They own the sport.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Tonight's episode of Brave Hero Radio features Skep Tickle!
Tune in live, chat live, and consider calling for the show which begins at 8PM Eastern/5 Pacific.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bravehero/ ... kep-tickle

sacha

Post by sacha »

Zenspace wrote:
Feefee wrote:The clouds really are parting here, the band of blue really is bright, the colorful sails on the many sailboats on the Sound are festive.

those must be some good meds, she sounds like she is high as a kite on xtc