Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
KiwiInOz

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by KiwiInOz »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I had a plastic one when fencing, and a metal one when LARPing. The plastic one was somewhat more comfy.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-r6IKS-IgLNU/T ... t%2529.jpg

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

A baklava on each shoulder, a samosa on my head, some pirozhki as pendants, and a cape made of smoked salmon.

Deal?

(I think I'm drunk enough. good bibes!)

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:A baklava on each shoulder, a samosa on my head, some pirozhki as pendants, and a cape made of smoked salmon.

Deal?

And a salted cod-piece?

Post by Guest »

Ophelia Benson wrote: 3. Fuck that shit. Yes I’m a blogger; no that does not mean I deserve a torrent of sexist bullshit flung at me every day.
It's a good thing that everyone gets exactly what they deserve, then. Otherwise we might have to deal with life, or something.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:A baklava on each shoulder, a samosa on my head, some pirozhki as pendants, and a cape made of smoked salmon.

Deal?

And a salted cod-piece?

[youtube]242H7F8DKHA[/youtube]

That's it. Toodles!

DownThunder

Post by DownThunder »

Not before you put your beef wellingtons on.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

One last attempt at Ophelia's (in moderation, and I suspect this time won't be let out). Thought I'd copied it, but apparently I'm as much a failure at that as I am at everything else. For those keeping track, thus far I've been asked if I'm stupid, called a bullshitter and a flaming something (ass?), told I've had an epic fail. (I still think "bullshit" is a gendered term, but didn't say that).

For this last one, smhil said something like "I really hope you take a look at your behavior here" so I pointed out 3 things Ophelia had done in the thread:

1) The OP and an early comment by Ophelia said/implied that Justin would be going to Dublin to follow her. She didn't correct subsequent commenters who offered sympathy, a T-shirt, and lines about how he is a stalker.

Then I replied to her reply to my first comment: "1) Why do you assume that a person who publicly makes plans to attend a conference is doing so “to follow you around”? ..." , which was answered by Ophelia saying flat out "I don’t. Yes, I put it that way in the post, but no, I did not literally mean that’s the only reason he’s doing this. It certainly is part of the reason though...."

2) If Ophelia thought my comments were so awful, why did she let them through moderation. Yeah, that's totally my fault.

3) If it were my blog and someone said she didn't want her RL name public because of her job, I wouldn't use the person's real name publicly. (Ophelia probably learned my name from Stephanie, but PZ and a couple of other people less in the direct limelight on "that side" also know it.)

(In a post that did get through, earlier, I pointed out (a) that being in the public view inherently entails getting some approval and some disapproval, and (b) that she was getting her airfare + conference registration + hotel covered for the Dublin conference - when she said she wasn't "getting paid for this" - but I didn't focus on it being a luxury, or a benefit that most people couldn't get.)

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Gah, here's a full force reminder of why I try never to go over to FtB, the blogger-approved shit is just too thick on the ground and they never stop to examine (much less clean off) the soles of their shoes:
Feline wrote:May 27, 2013 at 4:54 pm (UTC -7) Link to this comment
Skep tickle wrote:Justin Vacula is a young US atheist activist who has focused on separation of church and state.
I appreciate you bolding the bits that needs changing. So let me fix that bit of puerile bullshit for you.
Justin Vacula is a young US rape activist who has focused on the harassment of women
There we are. Accuracy matters.
"Accuracy matters" - I need to go watch Gefan's video again for a similar level of accuracy that's tons funnier.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

And, quelle surprise, Ophie actually tsk tsked at that poster.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Oh, ya, I forgot. Ophie tsk tsked because she felt that the poster was, ahem, stooping to our level -- whatever/wherever that is.

Reap

Post by Reap »

complaint.jpg
(29.49 KiB) Downloaded 257 times
cunt wrote:There's not going to be any "burying of the hatchet" and people who think there is are severely fucking deluded. If they're not outright lying about their intentions. Gumby was basically correct, if you're paying for Vacula to go to this thing, you're doing so because you hope he'll piss the speakers off by his presence.

Don't pretend otherwise, it's transparent as fuck.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

All this within one comment thread, and Ophie is oblivious to the irony (not to mention the contradiction), I am sure:

Ophie says:
[Skep tickle], don’t tell me what to post, what to talk about, what to read, what to do.
Then, later on in the comment thread, Ophie says:
He [Vacula] could just leave me alone, but he won’t. I’ve told him to, and he just goes on tweeting and blogging ... about me....
/rolls eyes

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

John Greg -

LOL, missed that, clueless or hypocritical - take your pick.

Reap

Post by Reap »

Skeeve wrote:Where is the link showing the quote from SPLC saying that AVfM isn't a "hate site", but they're watching it?
Not sure if anyone answered this but I think this may be where the "watching it" thing came from. Read the 1st paragraph
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... aP4wtLUcyI

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

For those interested, AVfM has part two up on the Spanish war on men.

Spanish Gender Stalinism – Part II
http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/go ... m-part-ii/

(also the ProJustica site appears to be still down http://www.projusticia.com/)

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

John Greg wrote:All this within one comment thread, and Ophie is oblivious to the irony (not to mention the contradiction), I am sure:

Ophie says:
[Skep tickle], don’t tell me what to post, what to talk about, what to read, what to do.
Then, later on in the comment thread, Ophie says:
He [Vacula] could just leave me alone, but he won’t. I’ve told him to, and he just goes on tweeting and blogging ... about me....
/rolls eyes
Just commented briefly to ask O if she's ever considered not tweeting and blogging about Justin. Awaiting moderation. Occurred to me that I've been waiting for moderation on FTB for a long time now. I don't think it's comin'.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Update

spanish Language ProJustica site works: http://projusticia.es/

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

DownThunder wrote:Not before you put your beef wellingtons on.
Nice. :rimshot:

Apples

Post by Apples »

Deal?

"Good bibes" ... :clap:

Apples

Post by Apples »

Skeptic_Duh wrote:Instead of giving money to Justin - give to this:
[youtube]PtlxIcN_tAM[/youtube]

If you don't - you're a fucking racist!
flawlessly written and performed

Apples

Post by Apples »

Aneris wrote:
justinvacula wrote:The hypocrisy and sexism of Jamie Kilstein

http://www.skepticink.com/justinvacula/ ... -kilstein/

With all of this rhetoric about “rampant misogyny,” the secular community being “hostile to women,” and filled with “dangerous male speakers,” we have, right here, a very clear example of someone who has negative attitudes toward women. …and I suspect Kilstein is not the only self-professed “secular feminist” who fits the mold.

Hypocrisy and sexism are the order of the day for Jamie Kilstein – “one of the best secular feminists.” Will the same bloggers who were enraged at Ron Lindsay attack someone who actually deserves it for once? Will the “secular feminists” shun Kilstein and, for once, decry one of their own as a misogynist?
Good find. What a douche. They have the magnifying glass here, and the other eye is closed, though.
one-eyed egyptians, if you will.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

It seems Opheliar may be planning to hijack the Dublin conference by wearing an item of clothing with some kind of "meaning". I hope it doesn't send Justin into fits of tears, like that tearsome trinketeer when faced with the terrible cloth-based words "I am not a Skepchick".
Giliell: Ophelia Do you mind giving me your address (privacy guaranteed) and T-shirt size? I think you need a special one…
Opheliar: Giliell, how kind. Sure – shall I use your eem address on your log-in?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:It seems Opheliar may be planning to hijack the Dublin conference by wearing an item of clothing with some kind of "meaning". I hope it doesn't send Justin into fits of tears, like that tearsome trinketeer when faced with the terrible cloth-based words "I am not a Skepchick".
Giliell: Ophelia Do you mind giving me your address (privacy guaranteed) and T-shirt size? I think you need a special one…
Opheliar: Giliell, how kind. Sure – shall I use your eem address on your log-in?
Wonder if she'll wear it for three days?

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:It seems Opheliar may be planning to hijack the Dublin conference by wearing an item of clothing with some kind of "meaning". I hope it doesn't send Justin into fits of tears, like that tearsome trinketeer when faced with the terrible cloth-based words "I am not a Skepchick".
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?. ... d=36985747

some guy

Post by some guy »

some guy wrote:RationalWiki has a new Slymepit page. Quite funny in an over-the-top SJW way.
(I'm unable to figure out how to copy a link on my ne,w tablet, so y'all gotta go google it yourself.)
Okay, I'm at a computer that allows me to cut and paste (or, one where I know how to do it):

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Slymepit

Slymepit
The Slymepit (no link -- hate speech policy) is a discussion board that began as a series of unhinged discussion threads on the ScienceBlogs site of formerly-respected virologist-blogger Abbie "ERV" Smith in the wake of Elevatorgate and moved to its own site as a result of National Geographic's takeover of ScienceBlogs. Its entire reason for existing is to create a massive circlejerk around the meme that "feminism is poisoning atheism", and as a result is heavily dominated by the kind of atheists who tend to prefer leaving their prejudices about women, economics, and occasionally race unexamined. They don't particularly like us, and have adopted Slymepitter Franc Hoggle's term "baboons" to describe feminist skeptics. They also really don't like Rebecca Watson, PZ Myers, Jen McCreight, or anyone who calls them out on their crap. The entire exercise seems to be one enormous justification for being allowed to hit on women on elevators in the wee hours of the morning.

Its existence is more sad and pathetic than anything else; outside their unexamined prejudices, a lot of Slymepitters were formerly respected, but have been largely ostracized from the more self-questioning sides of skepticism, and therefore see themselves as being bullied by mean ol' women and manginas. It is likely but not confirmed that there's some overlap with the men's rights movement.

The term also refers to the overall culture of people who believe and/or promote Slymepittish things, even if they aren't, strictly speaking, a member of the group.

See also
- Elision
- Privilege, a concept that a great many Slymepitters seem to have a major problem understanding.
- Thunderf00t, a fallen star and Slymepit hero

Apples

Post by Apples »

some guy wrote:
some guy wrote:RationalWiki has a new Slymepit page. Quite funny in an over-the-top SJW way.
(I'm unable to figure out how to copy a link on my ne,w tablet, so y'all gotta go google it yourself.)
Okay, I'm at a computer that allows me to cut and paste (or, one where I know how to do it):

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Slymepit

Slymepit
The Slymepit (no link -- hate speech policy) is a discussion board that began as a series of unhinged discussion threads on the ScienceBlogs site of formerly-respected virologist-blogger Abbie "ERV" Smith in the wake of Elevatorgate and moved to its own site as a result of National Geographic's takeover of ScienceBlogs. Its entire reason for existing is to create a massive circlejerk around the meme that "feminism is poisoning atheism", and as a result is heavily dominated by the kind of atheists who tend to prefer leaving their prejudices about women, economics, and occasionally race unexamined. They don't particularly like us, and have adopted Slymepitter Franc Hoggle's term "baboons" to describe feminist skeptics. They also really don't like Rebecca Watson, PZ Myers, Jen McCreight, or anyone who calls them out on their crap. The entire exercise seems to be one enormous justification for being allowed to hit on women on elevators in the wee hours of the morning.

Its existence is more sad and pathetic than anything else; outside their unexamined prejudices, a lot of Slymepitters were formerly respected, but have been largely ostracized from the more self-questioning sides of skepticism, and therefore see themselves as being bullied by mean ol' women and manginas. It is likely but not confirmed that there's some overlap with the men's rights movement.

The term also refers to the overall culture of people who believe and/or promote Slymepittish things, even if they aren't, strictly speaking, a member of the group.

See also
- Elision
- Privilege, a concept that a great many Slymepitters seem to have a major problem understanding.
- Thunderf00t, a fallen star and Slymepit hero
Brilliant. Couldn't have been written better as a means of separating the gluten-free wheat from the chaffy sheep-goats.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Gumby wrote:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?. ... d=36985747
http://slymepit.com/staticimgs/blarg.jpg

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Send me there. I promise to wear a baklava.
You promise to wear a Lebanese pastry?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

38 guests. Hello, FTBtards...

Post by Guest »

RationalWiki wrote: - Privilege, a concept that a great many Slymepitters seem to have a major problem understanding.
Oh, we understand it alright. We understand it perfectly well.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Comment on OB's blog, went through right away:
Metalogic42 wrote:
My thoughts on “leave me alone”:

The internet is, for the most part, a public place. Anyone with internet access can read this blog if they want to. Now, blog owners have a right to control who writes on the blog itself, but they do not have a right to control who writes elsewhere, not even if that writing is about content on the blog. That’s the great thing about the internet – it’s immune to censorship.

The tradeoff is that sometimes, some people will write things we don’t like, and that we can’t control. Some of these things might even be extremely offensive. While there are cases where someone is writing libel, there are laws to deal with that. But beyond that, the internet is free game, even if we don’t always like it.

And of course, this also means that people have the right to write “Justin Vacula is a piece of shit”, etc. But he also has the right, in turn, to comment on this in his own writing, as well as anything else that’s publicly readable on the internet.

If you don’t want someone to read and write about your content, that’s fine. But the solution is to make it private – set up a blog/forum/chat room that requires a password to read, and invite only those you wish. But if it’s public, it’s fair game, and that’s a good thing.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

justinvacula wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
cunt wrote:
Get real Justin. I haven't said anything about whether or not you going to Dublin is an effective use of your time. I've just noted that you seem to have given yourself at least a $1000 "cushion".
Yup, a bit more clarity about this would be welcomed.
Initial low estimates include...

Registration - 65
Hotel - 776
Flight - 1500
Food - 150
Transportation - 100
Funding Cut - 4-9%
Passport kit and kaboodle - 225

Transportation is probably very low especially considering the hotel is not right by the airport and that I may have to spend more to get to the hotel from the airport and from the hotel to the airport when I am leaving. I might also have to go to Philly in order to get the passport resolved faster. I might also need to get transportation to whichever airport I use to go to Ireland (and then to go back from that airport).

I may have to incur a charge for currency conversion.

Other miscellaneous expenses may pop up.

Initial expenses were 3000-3100 when just using the above numbers. After speaking to people with experience with fundraisers like this/crowdfunding, I was suggested to round up because initial estimate is low and other things might pop up including a possibility of not making the goal and having to spend a higher funding cut.

I've never traveled in a plane and really don't know what to completely expect. The fundraiser, too, was proposed following my return from #WIScfi and does not allow for too much planning - especially because the Dublin conference is weeks away. An extra cushion of around $400, especially when considering the low estimates, will be very helpful. Additionally monies, too, go to keep Brave Hero Radio online and will go to improve the sound quality of the show.

There's no way in hell your flight will cost that much.
You can get an airport bus into Busáras, the bus station in downtown Dublin, which is 1.2 km from where the conference is being held. It's a 15 minute walk. That's always a good way to orient yourself in a new city.

http://tinyurl.com/oheooqv

Are you going to smuggle Karla in your luggage?

Garlic

Post by Garlic »

Guest wrote:
RationalWiki wrote: - Privilege, a concept that a great many Slymepitters seem to have a major problem understanding.
Oh, we understand it alright. We understand it perfectly well.
That's not the impression I had. OTOH, the term seems basically designed to cause confusion and acrimony, so it's not unexpected.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Gefan wrote:There are a few editing issues because I couldn't be assed to figure out how to preview it, but, here ya go:

[youtube]Bz9xiMg31vc[/youtube]
That's fucking hilarious.

agarybuseychristmas

Post by agarybuseychristmas »

I was bored so I dramatically read this. Enjoy, or don't.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... 5/stalking
He’s raised more than enough already.

So this is how it’s to be. I can’t go anywhere now without being followed by a dedicated harasser.
http://tindeck.com/listen/xftb

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Cunning Punt wrote:
justinvacula wrote:...Initial low estimates include...

Flight - 1500

There's no way in hell your flight will cost that much.
You can get an airport bus into Busáras, the bus station in downtown Dublin, which is 1.2 km from where the conference is being held. It's a 15 minute walk. That's always a good way to orient yourself in a new city.

http://tinyurl.com/oheooqv

Are you going to smuggle Karla in your luggage?
Flights from the large east coast city closest to him (2 hr drive) to DUB start at $1339 according to Orbitz, and there are only a couple of those left. The others are $1450 on up. From the airport closer to his home town, the fares start at $1475-1540 with only a few available at those rates, then go up to $1700-2200.

(I think those prices are without tax/fees.)

Do you know of a lower cost fare? (Barring swimming, or stowing away.)

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Cunning Punt wrote:
Gefan wrote:There are a few editing issues because I couldn't be assed to figure out how to preview it, but, here ya go:

That's fucking hilarious.
No shit! sacha - $125 sent to muttville, say "thank you!" to gefan...

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Deal?

Fuck, now I'm hungry.

Altair

Post by Altair »

That was AWESOME! I was laughing the whole time, every line, every frame, everything was PERFECT!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

DeepInsideYourMind

Post by DeepInsideYourMind »

Altair wrote:

That was AWESOME! I was laughing the whole time, every line, every frame, everything was PERFECT!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Very very awesome

A Random Guest

Post by A Random Guest »

Vacula -- when/if you get to that Irish thing, are you planning on getting some pictures or video footage of Watson's elevator of terror?

That elevator is literally a world-famous shrine to the religion of perpetual victimhood. Don't pass up the opportunity for lulz -- say, by offering limited edition prints of the Holy Elevator, attention whoring objectification be its name, for sale to the highest bidder.

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

decius wrote:Gefan, that's the best Der Untergang parody ever. It nearly killed me, bravo.
Agreed! Great job! Something tells me that is going to start showing up in a few odd places! Gumby,s was very good, too!

:clap: :lol: :dance:

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

A Random Guest wrote:Vacula -- when/if you get to that Irish thing, are you planning on getting some pictures or video footage of Watson's elevator of terror?

That elevator is literally a world-famous shrine to the religion of perpetual victimhood. Don't pass up the opportunity for lulz -- say, by offering limited edition prints of the Holy Elevator, attention whoring objectification be its name, for sale to the highest bidder.
Yes! And be sure to bring a copy of that "8 seconds of terror" picture to tape it in there. (I can't remember whose daughter it was that made it, sorry!)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Pitchguest wrote:
A Random Guest wrote:Vacula -- when/if you get to that Irish thing, are you planning on getting some pictures or video footage of Watson's elevator of terror?

Yes! And be sure to bring a copy of that "8 seconds of terror" picture to tape it in there. (I can't remember whose daughter it was that made it, sorry!)
Renee Hendricks', if I'm not mistaken ....

dogen

Post by dogen »

agarybuseychristmas wrote:I was bored so I dramatically read this. Enjoy, or don't.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... 5/stalking
He’s raised more than enough already.

So this is how it’s to be. I can’t go anywhere now without being followed by a dedicated harasser.
Her very own harasser? Oh my, the privilege!

Fuck this shit. I've donated because... well, a variety of reasons. For one, I like stirring shit. But then again, I'd prefer Justin doesn't stir some shit. I'd rather he enjoys his visit to Ireland and writes some informative articles about what goes on at the conference. I'd like him to meet Michael Nugent and further underscore the narrative that came out of the debate, that the 'pit isn't quite the rage-fueled nut-basket that the 'boons try to pretend.

Most of all, I'd like a follow-on to WiS2, demonstrating once again that when Justin Vacula attends a conference... absolutely nothing happens. I'm quite done with this Chicken-shit Little act of OB et al.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Not up to par with gefan's or Gumby's offerings, but roughly on the same topic:

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Okay, so let's just say that Ophelia Benson emails me at an email address* that isn't the one under which I posted at her site, one which I haven't used it at FtB in many months (if not a year or so), and in that email addresses me by my professional title & last name, chastising me for my post(s) at her site today.

If that happened, would it be fair game for me to post the content of that email here? (With her email address, and mine, redacted. But without having sought, or gained, her permission to post it.)

*It's also not the email address I use for communication about the Nugent site...but it IS the email I use for the Slyme pit. Hmmm... :lol:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Not up to par with gefan's or Gumby's offerings, but roughly on the same topic:
Don't sell yourself short - all three are pretty damn' fucking awesome.

"And then her eyes rolled back into her head..."

Love it!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

dogen wrote:

Most of all, I'd like a follow-on to WiS2, demonstrating once again that when Justin Vacula attends a conference... absolutely nothing happens. I'm quite done with this Chicken-shit Little act of OB et al.
In any civilised place it's Chicken Licken, not Chicken Little, cunt!

Sulaco

Post by Sulaco »

Also, narrate the footage like Leonerd Nimoy in In Search Of... or Robert Stack from Unsolved Mysteries. Maybe throw in some James Burke Connections as well.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Skep tickle wrote:Okay, so let's just say that Ophelia Benson emails me at an email address* that isn't the one under which I posted at her site, one which I haven't used it at FtB in many months (if not a year or so), and in that email addresses me by my professional title & last name, chastising me for my post(s) at her site today.

If that happened, would it be fair game for me to post the content of that email here? (With her email address, and mine, redacted. But without having sought, or gained, her permission to post it.)

*It's also not the email address I use for communication about the Nugent site...but it IS the email I use for the Slyme pit. Hmmm... :lol:
Zebra tits, I could tell by her responses today - including the use of your first name - that she's aching to out you. She's going to almost moisten her panties as soon as she can post any pointer to your identity online or offline.

As soon as you do what you're suggesting, the floosh from her vajayjay will be like a fricking tsunami of dust, so wear a mask, and also be prepared for ALL your details to be <*>accidentally<*> leaked to the webz.

But this is a place where you can post what you want...

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

-sniff- nobody wants to stalk me. I use my real name on Twitter and everything!

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Skep tickle wrote:Okay, so let's just say that Ophelia Benson emails me at an email address* that isn't the one under which I posted at her site, one which I haven't used it at FtB in many months (if not a year or so), and in that email addresses me by my professional title & last name, chastising me for my post(s) at her site today.

As far as I'm aware it's never illegal to post private emails publicly, except when they contain sensitive information (but I am not a lawyer). As for whether you should, I'd say it depends on content - are they something the public needs to see, or are you just trying to get under her skin? If it's the former, post away; if not, meh.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

What? You mean that you aren't really Dr Tickle?

http://www.containsmoderateperil.com/wp ... Tickle.jpg

Reap

Post by Reap »

yes

dogen

Post by dogen »

From my reading of her recent blog posts, she's already started leaking what appears to be personal information about you. So, I call fair game (or should that be Fair Game?)

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Lsuoma wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Not up to par with gefan's or Gumby's offerings, but roughly on the same topic:
Don't sell yourself short - all three are pretty damn' fucking awesome.

"And then her eyes rolled back into her head..."

Love it!
Herr, herr.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Lsuoma wrote:
dogen wrote:

In any civilised place it's Chicken Licken, not Chicken Little, cunt!
I guess my privilege blinded me to the fact that Chicken Little is ableist.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

dogen wrote:

From my reading of her recent blog posts, she's already started leaking what appears to be personal information about you. So, I call fair game (or should that be Fair Game?)
Yep, Skeppy Tits has pretty much been declared an SP.

Do it Skeppers...

Post by Guest »

As much as I'd like to see what the bullies say behind the scenes, I don't think you should do it because I think they will go after your job like they did with Abbie. Look at all the crazy that went on when Thunderf00t revealed some of his email... and Justin Griffith.

You have something to lose; they don't. (By the way, I think it's really nice to kickstart this trip for Justin-- especially since he's never even been on a plane.)