Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Old subthreads
Dick Strawkins

Re: Jim the Pleb Made Me Do It

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Ulysses
19 May 2013 at 8:02 am (UTC -5)
drosera @58
Since you’re the one making the claim the women at the Slymepit consider themselves to be human, it’s up to you to justify this claim. Be specific and give examples to support this dubious affirmation.
Also I don’t care to be called a liar. You may disagree with what I say but you do not get to call me a liar until you can prove my lies. I suggest you reconsider your accusation of “distort[ing] the truth.”
He didn't really write that, did he? :shock:

He seriously thinks the women on the pit don't think that they are themselves human? :?

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

Zenspace wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Zenspace wrote: Maybe a PR disaster for her friends. :popcorn:

Half the Slymepit? Must be a lot of missing posts, I only saw 3 or 4 Pyt members post, and they were reasonable posts. I actually structured mine to be very vanilla, but clearly supportive of Lindsey.
So what if people from the Pit post there, Melody? Christ, I love how you and your fellow assholes act like we don't have a right to comment. Fuck you.

Anyway, I've had a few posts as "Guesty" (I reserve "Gumby" for here). Here's my final comment (#109), and now I'm done with that thread because I've said what I wanted to say.
Gumby-Guesty wrote:I think it’s very telling that in these comments there have already been several calls by the True Believers for Mr. Lindsay to

1) Have his “writing privileges” taken away
2) Be hauled before the CFI board and punished somehow
3) Be fired from CFI

How dare Lindsay say *anything* that doesn’t toe the FTB/Skepchick line! How dare he suggest that using tactics like “check your privilege” and “shut up and listen” are maybe, just maybe, silencing tactics and therefore antithetical to the principles of skeptical inquiry?

Here’s the real problem: People like PZ Myers, and by default his bootlicking minions, have been busy denouncing the whole skeptical movement. PZ even went so far as to dramatically “flounce” from skepticism. But they still go to events sponsored by organizations where skeptical inquiry is central to their mission. Then, when they get there and said skeptical inquiry results in opinions and questions that are not 100% aligned with the beliefs of people like FtB bloggers and their followers, then the toys start being thrown from the pram.

These people want all the benefits of events run by skeptical organizations while at the same time decrying skepticism as “bad” because it doesn’t make exemptions for *their* beliefs. Sorry PZ et. al., skepticism doesn’t work that way.

You all obviously want an echo chamber - that much is readily apparent just from a casual read of Freethought Blogs, Skepchick, and the bizarre asylum known as the AtheismPlus forum. Since you all hate skepticism so much, how’s about you parasites drop off from the host organism and form your own organization? One where you can hold your own conferences? You could form your own perfect little isolated bubble of self-imagined dogmatic superiority. Think of it as a mini-universe where you can all pat each other on the back in perfect lock-step agreement, without the big bad specter of actual skepticism peering over your shoulder, asking those uncomfortable questions that expose the inconsistencies and hypocrisies in your dogma.

You’d be better off, and happier. And the skeptic and atheist communities could actually get back to doing real work, no longer burdened by the need to play the role of the diplomat trying to coddle a bunch of self-important, vicious, bullying, irrational dogmatists who spit in the face of the very entity that’s been patiently trying to sponsor them.
Gefan, quite an excellent, straight to the point post. Well done. :clap:
Fuck. Sorry Gumby, that compliment was intended for you. I'll have another cup of java now, thank you very much.

...and to repeat an earlier post: it is great having you back at the Pyt. You were missed.

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

Dick Strawkins wrote:

Ulysses
drosera @58
Since you’re the one making the claim the women at the Slymepit consider themselves to be human, it’s up to you to justify this claim. Be specific and give examples to support this dubious affirmation.
Also I don’t care to be called a liar. You may disagree with what I say but you do not get to call me a liar until you can prove my lies. I suggest you reconsider your accusation of “distort[ing] the truth.”

He seriously thinks the women on the pit don't think that they are themselves human? :?
What is this, the third time we have posted the same thing simultaneously?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD STRAWKINS!

Notung

Post by Notung »

Ulysses wrote:Since you’re the one making the claim the women at the Slymepit consider themselves to be human, it’s up to you to justify this claim. Be specific and give examples to support this dubious affirmation.
If there's any such thing as hyper-skepticism, then this is it!

AbsurdWalls

Post by AbsurdWalls »

Notung wrote:
Ulysses wrote:Since you’re the one making the claim the women at the Slymepit consider themselves to be human, it’s up to you to justify this claim. Be specific and give examples to support this dubious affirmation.
It is good to have you back around Notung.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Adam Lee is disappointed with Ron, too

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightat ... cfi-intro/

#witchoftheweek - The pit has spoken.

New tagline - SHUT UP AND LISTEN variant - I am in favor.

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

AbsurdWalls wrote:Lsuoma: Can we have a new tagline?

"The Slymepit was formed by a woman who was told to Shut Up and Listen"

Oh! That IS good! Gets my vote! :clap:

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Notung wrote:
jjbinx007 wrote:Amazing.
Haha I didn't see that. Drosera has just popped up on Ron's latest post (#113):
drosera wrote:Haha. I have just been trying to defend Ronald Lindsay over at Pharyngula against the attempted character assassinations by PZ and his commentariat (thread called “It’s 4am and people are really annoyed”). Now I have been banned, supposedly because PZ “checked” and found that I had posted at the Slymepit. Okay, PZ, show me where I did that.

In reality he must have seen that I was wiping the floor with his stupid, bigoted commentariat. You can’t have that, can you?
"My commenters are losing an argument to someone not in my fold? It must be an evil SLYMEPITTER! To the bannhammermobile!"

Sounds like a compliment to me.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Hah! The plagarist feigns innocence.

http://atheiststoday.com/images/dw_adam ... sponse.png

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Zenspace wrote:

Oh! That IS good! Gets my vote! :clap:

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Zenspace wrote:
Fuck. Sorry Gumby, that compliment was intended for you. I'll have another cup of java now, thank you very much.

...and to repeat an earlier post: it is great having you back at the Pyt. You were missed.
It's good to be back!

Notung

Post by Notung »

AbsurdWalls wrote:It is good to have you back around Notung.
Ah cheers for saying so. I don't really see the point in deliberately avoiding any forum.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Notung wrote:
Sounds like Ulysses/'TisHimself has been lapping the water out of Nerd of Redhead's logic toilet. Bad dog!

TedDahlberg

Post by TedDahlberg »

AbsurdWalls wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:

Ulysses
drosera @58

What is this, the third time we have posted the same thing simultaneously?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD STRAWKINS!
You'd think it would be easy to keep track since we're all Franc's sockpuppets.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Maybe I'm stupid, but there's really only one obvious reason to pack up a merch table early, right? Stuff ain't selling?

TedDahlberg

Post by TedDahlberg »

Dick Strawkins wrote:

Ulysses
drosera @58

Seems we're getting some hints why they think women being people is a radical notion.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

How about "Slymepit: Being Told to Shut Up Since 2013"

Notung

Post by Notung »

TedDahlberg wrote:Seems we're getting some hints why they think women being people is a radical notion.
Indeed!

Also, I thought that people who don't think they themselves are human are the really extreme SJWs. You know, 'otherkin'.

Wonky Donkey

Post by Wonky Donkey »

RALyndsay feed:
happy to have a debate with RW but not Sunday; venue/date TBD (if she wants)
also happy to talk w RW privately; frankly wish we'd done that 1st to clarify diff
Then in reply to RW..
The inability of secular leaders to take on & respond to polite constructive criticism is embarrassing. #wiscfi http://ow.ly/1WpuDC
He writes:
it's not "polite" to do hatchet job on my talk; crux of my talk was not about the "shut up& listen" trope & u know this (1/2)
we can keep going like this or talk to each other; your choice (2/2)
Can't work out if it is a countdown to a dissolving spine or its making RW look even worse for failing to meet a rapprochement.

For sure, RW and PZ saw his general garment and claimed it was cut to fit.

(With apologies to the late Frank Herbert)

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

TedDahlberg wrote:Seems we're getting some hints why they think women being people is a radical notion.
Don't forget, by default all of the women who post here are assholes, chuds, douche nozzles etc.

No room for humanity :(

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Dick Strawkins wrote:

Ulysses
drosera @58

It seems when 'Tis Himself is not plagiarising other people's thoughts, he uses his own. And they are fucking stupid. Go figure.

Notung

Post by Notung »

Bhurzum wrote:Don't forget, by default all of the women who post here are assholes, chuds, douche nozzles etc.

No room for humanity :(
I'm surprised they admitted that there are women who post here. Usually they ignore the women, and pretend it's only men.

some guy

Post by some guy »

drosera wrote:Haha. I have just been trying to defend Ronald Lindsay over at Pharyngula against the attempted character assassinations by PZ and his commentariat (thread called “It’s 4am and people are really annoyed”). Now I have been banned, supposedly because PZ “checked” and found that I had posted at the Slymepit. Okay, PZ, show me where I did that.

In reality he must have seen that I was wiping the floor with his stupid, bigoted commentariat. You can’t have that, can you?
They use "slymepitter" like others use "nazi". It's a shortcut to dismiss someone who is saying things they find inconvenient. Just like you don't have to actually be a nazi to be dismissed as "a nazi", and you don't actually have to be a slymepitter to be dismissed as "a slymepitter".

justinvacula

Post by justinvacula »

welch

Post by welch »

justinvacula wrote:http://i.imgur.com/aPJLpiW.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bwZByrf.jpg

Making up more claims, are we?

Wait, isn't that in her next book? Funny, I'd not think Greta to be all weird about blood play.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Pitchguest wrote:
Dick Strawkins wrote:

Ulysses
drosera @58

It seems when 'Tis Himself is not plagiarising other people's thoughts, he uses his own. And they are fucking stupid. Go figure.
He's making damn sure nobody's going to steal his words and try to pass them off as their own.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

I think ChasCPeterson took a dig at 'Tis Himself
ChasCPeterson

19 May 2013 at 9:38 am (UTC -5)
You and ChasCPeterson are classy people, setting impossible standards for ordinary mortals to follow.
aw. I feel bad getting in the last word to somebody who’s been banned.
Well, I just wanted to point out that the “impossible standards for ordinary mortals to follow” that I have set in this thread are:
1) spelling the word ‘clique’ correctly
and
2) not being an old-white-male-American-lawyer-philosopher-lawyer-narcissist.
That’s it. Both achievements seem obtainable by mortals.

Oh, and 3) watch out for unintentional irony. I admit that can be hard sometimes.
Better a hundred times a whiner than once a plagiarist, is what I always say.
I have no idea what you mean by this comment.
really?

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

BarnOwl wrote: ...Oh poor poor PeeZus, such a martyr for social justice! Disingenuous asshole, maybe you should stop flying all over the planet and partying (usually on someone else's dollars or euros) and try actually doing something for a change. Literally doing something to effect change...
A couple of pages back someone (I apologize for being too lazy to attribute properly) suggested that Ron Lindsay's sudden transformation from invertebrate to vertebrate was prompted by the realization that Mad Mel Hensley had just thrown a big party for her BFFs under his banner.
To which my immediate question was; "What the fuck else did you think it was going to be?"
What, exactly, of substance was ever going to be achieved here (unless one counts Justin and Karla's extremely patient playing of the long game in handing the baboons yet more rope)?
Similarly, the notion that Peezus is going to do actual research, publish anything of import or otherwise apply himself to being useful (to anything besides himself) when he's having a high old time at the wheel of the gravy train is crazy.
The fact that he's too delusional at this point to apply the brakes before piloting the thing, Wyle E. Coyote-style, right off a cliff is beside the point.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

jjbinx007 wrote:
Notung wrote: By the way, are any of you 'drosera' on Pharyngula right now? They just got banned for 'being a Slymepitter'.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-621304
Apparently you’re unaware of the Slymepit. This is a group of MRAs (Men’s Rights Advocates) and misogynists who strenuously object to the idea that women are human beings. One of their complaints about women is the women’s insistence on talking in public and not remaining quiet like good females should be. Lindsay was basically telling these women “you say ‘shut up and listen’ and I’m not going to, in fact you should shut up.”

Incidently Slymepit is the name the misogynists chose for their little coterie.
Amazing.
I am so jaded now by the antics of the usual suspects that this sort of alternate reality worldview did not even result in a single eyebrow twitch. Need I point out that actual real MRAs are scarcer than hen's teeth in this part of the inter-tubes?

Also what have you fucktards done with my fellow misogynists? Where are they? Where are my fellow victim blaming, vile, scum sucking, rape culture enablers?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Yermal wrote:Melody:
Half of the Slymepit have shown up to support these series of blogs. These are not our supporters or donors. They are harassers and sexists.

I’m completely embarrassed. I feel betrayed that that my allies are upset and the people that wish me ill will are cheering this on. I wish we could go back in time and delete this PR disaster.
http://www.centerforinquiry.net/blogs/e ... unication/
From comment #66 on that thread:
ps., I heard about the Slymepit from PZ last year, so of course, I checked it out.
I would take the commenters in the “pit” over the commenters on Free Thought Blogs any day of the week.
PeeZus continues his good work...

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Why do these people feel the need to insist that they've donated to CFI for the last time? In the immortal words of Brent Butt: "If you could put a company out of business just by not being a customer, why can I still buy deodorant?"

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

justinvacula wrote:http://i.imgur.com/ZPbcbLy.jpg

Live-tweeting from Day Three at #WIScfi - Amanda calling it like she sees it.

https://t.co/LFfWGOxx79
Thanks to my work, where I have been all night, my brain refuses to correlate WBC with anything except that Justin is the White Blood Cell of secularism.

Which one?
If I am looking at a slide I just made and determining what's what in this population of blood cells from a regular blood draw, what the hell is Justin. The PZ-Watson wondertwin powers probably think he's a big scary promyelocyte which commonly shouldn't be seen out amongst the general population of mature secular cells. Unless the body is pretty sick. Hmmm. But I'm thinking he's instead a kind of harmless, obnoxiously purple basophil, cheerily sporting a silly stache over his cytoplasmic granules, and going about his obscure business, possibly girding his loins to battle a parasitic infection of the secular state.

Either way though, WBCs fight the good fight.

I should be asleep.

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

Lsuoma wrote:
Half of the Slymepit have shown up to support these series of blogs. These are not our supporters or donors. They are harassers and sexists.

I’m completely embarrassed. I feel betrayed that that my allies are upset and the people that wish me ill will are cheering this on. I wish we could go back in time and delete this PR disaster.
ps., I heard about the Slymepit from PZ last year, so of course, I checked it out.
I would take the commenters in the “pit” over the commenters on Free Thought Blogs any day of the week.
They kind of help this blog when they make it seem like a women-hating fest and then you visit and it turns out it's more about riffing on individuals, sometimes other "slymepitters."
You exceed everyone's low expectations. Congrats!

Kareem

Post by Kareem »

*blog = board

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Durn wimmin. How dare they smell so nice and be curvy. How I hateeeeee themz!

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Dick Strawkins wrote:

Ulysses
drosera @58

Uh....wow. Just....wow.

The bolded line is the closest thing I've seen to "misogyny" in the entire kerfuffle since the purported elevator incident.

And it's the logical conclusion, isn't it, of PZ's positions that (a) feminism is the notion that women are human, and (b) people who disagree with him are anti-feminists.

So, really, I have to tip my hat to Ulysses for helping spell out so clearly the natural consequences of PZ's warped beliefs.

welch

Post by welch »

AndrewV69 wrote:
jjbinx007 wrote:
Notung wrote: By the way, are any of you 'drosera' on Pharyngula right now? They just got banned for 'being a Slymepitter'.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ent-621304
Apparently you’re unaware of the Slymepit. This is a group of MRAs (Men’s Rights Advocates) and misogynists who strenuously object to the idea that women are human beings. One of their complaints about women is the women’s insistence on talking in public and not remaining quiet like good females should be. Lindsay was basically telling these women “you say ‘shut up and listen’ and I’m not going to, in fact you should shut up.”

Incidently Slymepit is the name the misogynists chose for their little coterie.
Amazing.
I am so jaded now by the antics of the usual suspects that this sort of alternate reality worldview did not even result in a single eyebrow twitch. Need I point out that actual real MRAs are scarcer than hen's teeth in this part of the inter-tubes?

Also what have you fucktards done with my fellow misogynists? Where are they? Where are my fellow victim blaming, vile, scum sucking, rape culture enablers?
We deep-fried and ate them.

a) Never leave someone living in the south in charge of cooking. We deep-fry EVERYTHING.
b) They were a little on the fatty side anyway, so deep-frying was quite economical
c) Y'all need more variety in your diet and a bit more exercise.

welch

Post by welch »

Kareem wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:

They kind of help this blog when they make it seem like a women-hating fest and then you visit and it turns out it's more about riffing on individuals, sometimes other "slymepitters."
You exceed everyone's low expectations. Congrats!

We're homeopathically evil.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Can I just add that perusing the reaction from WiS, while pouring myself a glass of champagne, it has been an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE.

PS - Those shitstains moaning about how they are not going to donate to CFI, anymore. They could donate it to a far more "worthwhile" cause: Ophelia's Hurt Feelings Fundâ„¢. Rather then helping the women in the community, they can fund some new doggie treats for Cooper.

:lol:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Jack wrote:
bovarchist wrote:I can't help but wonder if the Christians are watching. Will we soon be hearing them say that since they're the ones who had the experience of God, they are the experts and we must therefore shut up and listen?
They have been saying that for thousands of years. The irony burns. It is also yet another reason I treat the clowns exactly the same way as I do the religious extremists, they use exactly the same tactics and observe the same tropes.
Yep. I can recall all those videos in which Ray Comfort tells us that he knows he's right because God has spoken directly to him.

welch

Post by welch »

The danger for PeeZus et al of course is that the more attention given to the 'pit, the more people come here and read it for themselves, rather than relying on the FTB/Skepapparatchick culling of what's said.

Then they go "really? You fear them? Well, I mean if you got between them and the last of the booze, (or coffee if it's welch), I mean, they might get rather cross with you. Possible call you a fucktard. But...look, have they actually done something bad? I mean other than calling you names? Anything? Right then, call me when you've something real to fear."

JAB

Post by JAB »

As the WIS is winding down and the surlyramics are packed up, we can relax after having been glued to our computers all weekend in an orgy of attention to the firestorm that it was.

Although *we* can now relax for a bit, can you imagine how focussed Michael Nugent must have been and now must continue to be? Will he consult with his board and with Ron about his upcoming openning statement? I wonder how well he will be sleeping for the next while.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Haha, check out Justin's twitterfeed for comments from Cornwell's talk w/in the last 10 minutes, including:

Cornwell - men and women imprisoned around world because of oppression of thought

Cornwell - I want to publicly state I will no longer be polite and speak out.

Cornwell - People are afraid to speak out wo fear of people labeled. If people don't speak up to fight, we leave that to radicals

Cornwell - During conference, there have been differences of opinion and still common themes about what we should do

Cornwell - If Robert Ingersoll were here, would people say he should not be because he is a man? ( some audience members say yes)

Cornwell - Even old, white Republican males can speak for feminism!

[Ideologues, dogmatists in #WIScfi audience already complaining about Cornwell about two minutes or so in]

And, from CFI 7 minutes ago:
Cornwell: 'Would Ingersoll be welcome to speak at #wiscfi?' No consensus from the audience!

Context:
1) R Elisabeth Cornwell is an evolutionary psychologist AND a CFI board member

2) At least one of the speakers so far (historian) spoke very highly of Ingersoll as an outspoken feminist (maybe the most clear feminist in big-name secularist history, if I read the tweets & liveblogs right)

Hahaha

welch

Post by welch »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Can I just add that perusing the reaction from WiS, while pouring myself a glass of champagne, it has been an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE.

PS - Those shitstains moaning about how they are not going to donate to CFI, anymore. They could donate it to a far more "worthwhile" cause: Ophelia's Hurt Feelings Fundâ„¢. Rather then helping the women in the community, they can fund some new doggie treats for Cooper.

It's funny how they're all "WE WON'T SUPPORT YOU", yet none of them are going to do their own event.

Don't give me SkepchickCon, that's a fucking track of an existing event. Most of the hard work is done for them.

I mean, they have a professional event planner in Hensley, people with lots of experience in running events with JT and others, and a built-in stable of simply scintillatingly superior speakers.

They have in theory, everything they need to put on their own show, run it how they want, allow in only the people they want. Yet the closest they get is Skepticon, and you'll note how few of them are involved with that other than boozing and speaking. Oh, and selling shitty merch to the proles.

They don't need CFI or anyone else. They could put on FTBCon if they really wanted.

Forgive me if I'm not expecting them to actually do anything.

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

Dick Strawkins wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:Cue epic flouncing and rage tears and withdrawal of merch!
What are the "obvious reasons" why she needed to pack up early?
Was Vacula planning a re-enactment of Jesus versus the temple moneylenders?
I am picturing this in my head.
But I bet -someone- can put that picture in the thread. Instead.

Once the cunt knifing bit has its day in the sun of course.

JAB

Post by JAB »

zenbabe wrote: Once the cunt knifing bit has its day in the sun of course.
Can we stop talking about episiotomy please.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Cornwell's talk (last of WISCFI, I think) is winding up

Some of Justin's recent tweets (I've put a couple of comments of my own in italics):

Cornwell says she is ending #WIScfi w words of white male Republican - paraphrase-'there are no walls, fences, prohibited spaces of thought'

Cornwell makes evo psych joke, I would say?,- :humans are really good at reading facial expressions, haha'

Cornwell - We also need to encourage all of us ways of creating community, promoting face-to-face interactions, not just online
Amen to that, I say

Cornwell - Men can mentor women as well - Some of my best mentors were men
Yes but they had the opportunities to get experience & success, so they could become good mentors

Cornwell - Be strong, be direct with men - This is something we can do

[Why is audience laughing about the fact that someone would put the testicles of a man on a desk?]

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Rawrsome wrote:
but we’re simultaneously getting this bizarre vibe that CFI, as represented by Lindsay, does not like this feminist stuff, and would rather that we all went away and the MRAs who are crowing about his talk were here instead.
http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... ng-strong/
WTF is with PZ and his think exactly like us or you're a card carrying woman hater....
Regarding the "vibe" I will quote Malcolm Tucker to PeeZus:
Listen, son, the only fucking vibe you have to worry about is the one that your wife hides in her knicker drawer.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

welch wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:Can I just add that perusing the reaction from WiS, while pouring myself a glass of champagne, it has been an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE.

It's funny how they're all "WE WON'T SUPPORT YOU", yet none of them are going to do their own event.

Don't give me SkepchickCon, that's a fucking track of an existing event. Most of the hard work is done for them.

I mean, they have a professional event planner in Hensley, people with lots of experience in running events with JT and others, and a built-in stable of simply scintillatingly superior speakers.

They have in theory, everything they need to put on their own show, run it how they want, allow in only the people they want. Yet the closest they get is Skepticon, and you'll note how few of them are involved with that other than boozing and speaking. Oh, and selling shitty merch to the proles.

They don't need CFI or anyone else. They could put on FTBCon if they really wanted.

Well, they would of course, it's probably just the security concerns posed by the SMA (Slymepit Misogynist Army) that are preventing them.
That and the potential conflict between Fluevog funds and Becky's bar tab.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Notung wrote:
jjbinx007 wrote:Amazing.
Haha I didn't see that. Drosera has just popped up on Ron's latest post (#113):

According to PMZ the Pope would be a Slympitter. Anyway drosera, you are welcome to join this nest of women hating bigots any time you like.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Gefan wrote: Well, they would of course, it's probably just the security concerns posed by the SMA (Slymepit Misogynist Army) that are preventing them.
Wait, I thought this was the Slymbionese Liberation Army!

Shit, I've attached myself to the wrong unit! Sarge is gonna be pissed!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

AbsurdWalls wrote:
jjbinx007 wrote:I just searched for Drosera here and I can't find an account matching that name. PZ apparently found confirmation that s/h/it is a Slymepitter. What gives?
Confirmation = "PZ thinks so"?

My guess would be IP/email.
Erm, I don't share emails/IPs with PeeZus.

Jes' sayin'...

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

26 guests viewing this thread.

Nobody feels like posting? You don't even have to register.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Dick Strawkins wrote:

Ulysses
drosera @58

They all be mah bitchez!!!

zenbabe

Post by zenbabe »

JAB wrote:
Can we stop talking about episiotomy please.
/nod.
In case it wasn't clear, all that would be kinda fun to see is a 'shop of Justin-as-Jesus a-toppling tables.
Not that other thing.
That wouldn't be fun at all. That other thing. Which I regret mentioning.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Wonky Donkey wrote: For sure, RW and PZ saw his general garment and claimed it was cut to fit.

(With apologies to the late Frank Herbert)
"Prepare for violence," eh?

windy

Post by windy »

AbsurdWalls wrote:
Ulysses

drosera @58

Any women want to pipe up and prove Ulysses a liar?
Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Why is it that if you tell a woman that she is stupid, that she should let someone else talk for a change, that her problems aren't that important or that nobody cares what she thinks, you get called a sexist. But if you say the same things to a man, you get called Dad?

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

welch wrote:

It's been said before but worth repeating. We REALLY should put on a Slymcon.