Now sponsored by [spoiler]my dick[/spoiler]

Old subthreads
ladysetar

Re: Now sponsored by [spoiler]my dick[/spoiler]

Post by ladysetar »

another lurker wrote:

You should tell us what you think about the skirt and it's role in the oppression of women. I for one would love to know.
The skirt, otherwise known as the rape facillitator, was foisted upon womankind to not only allow easy access but to restrict their mobility should they need to flee a threatening situation. Too bad they look so dam cute though, especially the short pleated plaid ones that blow in the wind and show off cute panties

Oooooooo virginia likes that thought, DOWN !!! bad girl !

ladysetar

Post by ladysetar »

another lurker wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:Anyone know which country the A+Theism Setar comes from?
Canada, vancouver to be exact.

Will probably be on either Telus, Rogers or Shaw cable.
Or Tor

cunt

Post by cunt »

Upper middle class canadian males enjoy such a life of convenience that the only way for them to feel oppressed is to chop off their dicks, pretend to be poor, and get indignant about it.

sKepptiksowat

Post by sKepptiksowat »

Vancouver! Again!

Fuck me. :oops:

fascination

Post by fascination »

nippletwister wrote:
Thank you, every bit helps. I hadn't seen Shermer's input, and the Sagan book refernced the FBI guy...at least there's some leads. I'm no research wizard, and I've tried to look a bit, but it seems there isn't much solid stuff on the subject, especially satanic ritual abuse, ritual sexual abuse, and false memory stuff, and it is NOT a subject that will get you very far on any feminist oriented sites, I think because of the connection with female psychosis and false rape/false abuse accusations.

I would probably distance myself from the subjects as well for political expediency, but the effect it has had on my life was bad enough, and I was never really even closely involved.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
I wasn't aware that Sagan mentioned John Douglas in his book. I haven't read Douglas in a long time but I don't think he delved too deeply into the subject matter. He did say that the satanic panic crap was bullshit and that the FBI found no evidence of it or any of the allegations.
I did a few Amazon searches using the phrases "Satanic Ritual Abuse", "False Memory Syndrome", and "Satanic Panic". There were quite a few books that came back in the search that you would probably be interested in. I found a few interesting myself.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

ladysetar wrote:
another lurker wrote:
Canada, vancouver to be exact.

Will probably be on either Telus, Rogers or Shaw cable.
Or Tor

Why don't you tell us about how Tor has oppressed women.

fascination

Post by fascination »

shy spy wrote:nipple twister,
Elizabeth Loftus is the expert on False Memory Syndrome
http://www.skepdic.com/falsememory.html
http://fora.tv/2009/07/14/Elizabeth_Lof ... ith_Memory
Oh shit, great suggestion! I haven't read any books that she has written but I have heard of her. I think she may have written an article for Skeptic magazine. Fuck my memory is bad now that I'm pregnant.

ladysetar

Post by ladysetar »

cunt wrote:Upper middle class canadian males enjoy such a life of convenience that the only way for them to feel oppressed is to chop off their dicks, pretend to be poor, and get indignant about it.
I have long fucking hair and I"M GIFTED..you hear that ? GIFTED !!!

Society is oppressing the shit out of me by expecting me to do something productive with my life, be a doctor, an engineer, but all I want to do is sell makeup at the department store

So FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WITH THE POWER OF A THOUSAND SUNS AND A GREEN LANTERN RING.

You triggered me and made me throw up cosmopolitan all over my dress What's next an unsolicited PM ?

so much rage

cunt

Post by cunt »

Tony Parsehole wrote: BWAHAHAHA! I wonder how the A+ tattoo feels right now! Jesus, it would be as bad as having Jimmy Savile's grinning face permanently stained onto your skin.
At least 3 other people decided to get an A+ logo burned permanently into their flesh as a result of that post. In a way it's a shame that A+ didn't last longer.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

If it the one I think you are referring to, Vancouver area, B.C Canada

Matt

Post by Matt »

Jack wrote:Hi low life's. I've just registered to show my appreciation for this site. Without your uncanny ability to point me to the relentless entertainment provided by FTB and A+ my life would have been intolerable. They seem so convincing too, I wonder how much they get paid? It has to be worth a sitcom with the 'stern' women and the grumpy grandpa who really needs a shave. Mom can be doing her 'all men are rapists' thing while desperately fighting off the milkman trying to join her in the lift. The kids can be reporting their mates to the teachers for being 'socially awkward'. Great japes are had trying to get the headmaster sacked because he said he likes WHITE coffee. The racist!!!

Anyway it passes the time while reality flows in on a daily basis. Stuff like real rapes and real abuse and real hate. Not stuff made up by deluded scriptwriters. It's a shame that nothing those clowns say or do adds anything to real world issues but, hey, it's fun all the same.
Sup. I've been here a couple of hours and they don't seem to guard the place very well. If we team up we could be running this forum by tomorrow.

ladysetar

Post by ladysetar »

another lurker wrote:

Why don't you tell us about how Tor has oppressed women.
Tor has oppressed women by being short for torte, which is French for tart, which is a slur on a woman freely expressing her sexuality.

cunt

Post by cunt »

I can understand going from female to male, but reading all this literature that tells you about the patriarchy and then choosing to go the woman route. Pretty silly.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

cunt wrote:I can understand going from female to male, but reading all this literature that tells you about the patriarchy and then choosing to go the woman route. Pretty silly.
Well, by going from male to female you are becoming privileged by the virtue of being unprivileged. You can then put on your professional victim hat, and never again take responsibility for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is SJW PARADISE.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Yeah, so this almost certainly is the A+Theism Setar. IP tracks to a what looks like a Tor exit node in Honduras. Other evidence also supports.

Thank you: this has been a public service announcement.

cunt

Post by cunt »

another lurker wrote:
cunt wrote:I can understand going from female to male, but reading all this literature that tells you about the patriarchy and then choosing to go the woman route. Pretty silly.
Well, by going from male to female you are becoming privileged by the virtue of being unprivileged. You can then put on your professional victim hat, and never again take responsibility for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is SJW PARADISE.
Had not considered that. Do me.

ladysetar

Post by ladysetar »

All my bullshit aside

I can't say I understand that either. Unless there's a without a doubt chance of passing there will a trans will always remain in a sort of he/she state and chances are "she'll be discriminated against by more women than men. At least with men, some men she can be a kink but with women she'll quite likely be considered an invader.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Lsuoma wrote:Yeah, so this almost certainly is the A+Theism Setar. IP tracks to a what looks like a Tor exit node in Honduras. Other evidence also supports.

Is this some kind of social experiment to see how many people you can get to believe you?

Dillahunty, is that you???

Apples

Post by Apples »

Matt wrote:Sup. I've been here a couple of hours and they don't seem to guard the place very well. If we team up we could be running this forum by tomorrow.
http://outofprintmag.com/blog/wp-conten ... -pill.jpeg

cunt

Post by cunt »

Lsuoma wrote:Yeah, so this almost certainly is the A+Theism Setar. IP tracks to a what looks like a Tor exit node in Honduras. Other evidence also supports.

No it isn't. Know how I can tell? This person has a sense of humour.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

I think Mary Beard has a legitimate case for being "attacked" by internet trolls, in a much more persistent and vile manner than anything directed at the FC(n). Not to mention that she's a professor of classics at Cambridge, and has written numerous scholarly books and other publications, i.e. she's a productive and respected academician. Hasn't seemed to stop her from getting on with her life and professional obligations.

Rather than tweet or blag about how awful the abuse of Mary Beard is, I decided to buy several of her books on Amazon. I like her A Don's Life posts. Much of the online and print media abuse is directed at her appearance, and I have to say I'm a bit surprised that it seems to be as prevalent in the UK as it is in the US - I didn't think that British society was as shallow as our Merkin one is.

ladysetar

Post by ladysetar »

cunt wrote:

It's the cosmopolitans talking, tomorrow I'll be my staid uptight self fighting for a better world one keystroke at a time.

hic

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Is it my imagination, or are more new people signing up in the "my dick" thread than did for "Vicky's bewbs"? :shifty:

mikelf

Post by mikelf »

I'm leaning towards an new incarnation of Eucliwood. The posts have some of the same stream of (almost) consciousness.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

ladysetar wrote:
cunt wrote:

It's the cosmopolitans talking, tomorrow I'll be my staid uptight self fighting for a better world one keystroke at a time.

hic
I'm calling your bluff. Post the phrase "Hi, I am a pineapple" in a new post on the A+ forums and link to it here, then I'll believe you.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Skep tickle wrote:Is it my imagination, or are more new people signing up in the "my dick" thread than did for "Vicky's bewbs"? :shifty:
Vick'y bewbs were the magnet, my dick was the conclusion.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Altair wrote:Amelia Earhart wasn't killed, she disappeared in 1937 while attempting a round-the-world flight. An interesting tidbit is that she was flying with a navigator called Fred Noonan, who is almost never mentioned.
It's my understanding that she was shot out of the sky by The Patriarchy in the middle of her flight, and The Man organised a cover up.

acathode

Post by acathode »

Apples wrote:I like von Trier, but haven't liked any of his later stuff as much as his original miniseries "The Kingdom" -- subsequently borked by Stephen King in an English-language remake.
What a coincidence, I was thinking of posting a picture of "little brother" just a few hours ago, when I read the people were talking about A+ as Jen's monstrous baby etc. Decided against it though, since it being a danish/swedish TV series, almost no one would get the reference.

ladysetar

Post by ladysetar »

Metalogic42 wrote:
I'm calling your bluff. Post the phrase "Hi, I am a pineapple" in a new post on the A+ forums and link to it here, then I'll believe you.
YOU WANT ME TO DEHUMANIZE MYSELF BY COMPARING MYSELF TO AN INANIMATE OBJECT ?????

IN PUBLIC ???

WHAT KING OF SICK TWISTED CISSEXUAL, HETERONORMATIVE, NEUROTYPICAL. ABELIST. RACIST, PERVERT ARE YOU ???

i WILL DO NO SUCH THING.

FUCK, I JUST PUKED AGAIN

cunt

Post by cunt »

Jesus christ, some of you are boring bastards.

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

ladysetar wrote:
Metalogic42 wrote:
YOU WANT ME TO DEHUMANIZE MYSELF BY COMPARING MYSELF TO AN INANIMATE OBJECT ?????

IN PUBLIC ???

WHAT KING OF SICK TWISTED CISSEXUAL, HETERONORMATIVE, NEUROTYPICAL. ABELIST. RACIST, PERVERT ARE YOU ???

i WILL DO NO SUCH THING.

FUCK, I JUST PUKED AGAIN
You retarded cunt!

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Heh, I just got my Mykeru stickers from CafePress today. I'll put one on my car, take a photo, and post it here.

I wonder when the Threat Butterfly will show up on my driveway, though?

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

rayshul wrote:
Altair wrote:Amelia Earhart wasn't killed, she disappeared in 1937 while attempting a round-the-world flight. An interesting tidbit is that she was flying with a navigator called Fred Noonan, who is almost never mentioned.
It's my understanding that she was shot out of the sky by The Patriarchy in the middle of her flight, and The Man organised a cover up.
I deny that assertion..... :shifty:

ladysetar

Post by ladysetar »

Metalogic42 wrote:
You retarded cunt!

Ooooooooo I like that, say it again, please

cunt

Post by cunt »

BarnOwl wrote:Heh, I just got my Mykeru stickers from CafePress today. I'll put one on my car, take a photo, and post it here.
Why? Just PM him it.

TheMan

Post by TheMan »

ladysetar wrote:
Metalogic42 wrote:
You retarded cunt!

Ooooooooo I like that, say it again, please
I hope you will repress the desire to show us your pink bits

fascination

Post by fascination »

acathode wrote:
Apples wrote:I like von Trier, but haven't liked any of his later stuff as much as his original miniseries "The Kingdom" -- subsequently borked by Stephen King in an English-language remake.
What a coincidence, I was thinking of posting a picture of "little brother" just a few hours ago, when I read the people were talking about A+ as Jen's monstrous baby etc. Decided against it though, since it being a danish/swedish TV series, almost no one would get the reference.
I haven't seen that series. I'll definitely check it out. Thank you both for mentioning it.

nippletwister

Post by nippletwister »

fascination wrote:
nippletwister wrote:
Thank you, every bit helps. I hadn't seen Shermer's input, and the Sagan book refernced the FBI guy...at least there's some leads. I'm no research wizard, and I've tried to look a bit, but it seems there isn't much solid stuff on the subject, especially satanic ritual abuse, ritual sexual abuse, and false memory stuff, and it is NOT a subject that will get you very far on any feminist oriented sites, I think because of the connection with female psychosis and false rape/false abuse accusations.

I would probably distance myself from the subjects as well for political expediency, but the effect it has had on my life was bad enough, and I was never really even closely involved.

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
I wasn't aware that Sagan mentioned John Douglas in his book. I haven't read Douglas in a long time but I don't think he delved too deeply into the subject matter. He did say that the satanic panic crap was bullshit and that the FBI found no evidence of it or any of the allegations.
I did a few Amazon searches using the phrases "Satanic Ritual Abuse", "False Memory Syndrome", and "Satanic Panic". There were quite a few books that came back in the search that you would probably be interested in. I found a few interesting myself.
I'm pretty sure it was the same guy, he referenced an FBI researcher finding no evidence. He didn't do any theorizing or further investigation, just enough to debunk the myths. I'll have to double check later. (funny shit, in preview I caught a typo, I spelled "incestigation")

My own ignorance and I suppose a bit of laziness has been in my way on this issue....I don't generally have much in the way of funds for book shopping, and tend to rely on free online materials and second-hand or library books(and for a somewhat affluent area, our public libraries are crap), but there doesn't seem to be a lot of that available on the subject. Then again, I just started really looking after being re-inspired by The Demon Haunted World last week. Luckily, I happen to have received a $100 Amazon card for my recent B-day,....looks like I'll actually be able to make some headway!

Thanks again! I try avoid asking others to do my homework for me, but it is a very touchy and politicized subject and I wanted to get as many perspectives as possible. I figured the Pit would be a good place to ask, and I think I thought right! Although the downside is, if I go asking on other skeptic/atheist websites now, I could be opening myself to a doxxing......good thing I'm a broke nobody!

Apples

Post by Apples »

acathode wrote:What a coincidence, I was thinking of posting a picture of "little brother" just a few hours ago, when I read the people were talking about A+ as Jen's monstrous baby etc. Decided against it though, since it being a danish/swedish TV series, almost no one would get the reference.
:mrgreen: Awesome! It really blew my mind - a unique combo of horror, humor, and ... philosophy, I guess. I've never really seen anything else like it.

nippletwister

Post by nippletwister »

shy spy wrote:nipple twister,
Elizabeth Loftus is the expert on False Memory Syndrome
http://www.skepdic.com/falsememory.html
http://fora.tv/2009/07/14/Elizabeth_Lof ... ith_Memory

Thank you! I have heard her name before, I think she was also referenced in The Demon Haunted World, but I had forgotten.

(note to self, slow down, read for comprehension, and write shit down!)

Seriously, thanks!

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

"Anyone know which country the A+Theism Setar comes from?"

Pretty sure it's the Utopic Peoples Republic of Chernobyl, aka Langley BC Canada.

comslave

Post by comslave »

Apples wrote:
Altair wrote:Maybe I'm reading too much in Rebecca's tweet, but at least it got me searching, and I learned a couple of new things tonight.
Men who try to do things sure get killed a lot.

http://api.ning.com/files/eA*FhumF3aXjE ... /d_day.gif
I wonder how many women died protecting men vs. men died protecting women?

Reap

Post by Reap »

Matt wrote:
Mykeru wrote:
16bitheretic wrote: I'm pretty sure I got hit because I made a post in the #BlockSaturday tag mocking the SJWs for their internet activities on Twitter when real social justice fighters in India were trying to stop actual gang rapes. I also had baboon unapproved people in my follow/following lists.
Well, here's some salve for that wound in the form of total pwnage:

Aratina "peachy" Cage faces off with defending champ Matt "MadMax" Hone

Not only is Aratina an abuser of the Twitter system, like Melody Hensley, makes up rules as s/h/it goes along.

(Posted by request of the Ophelia Poe. No, it's not me, Ophelia. Keep guessing)
Hello Pitters! It seemed like quite a few of you guys decided to follow me on Twitter - thanks for that. In regards to the Aratina Cage conversation, I got involved because I was pissed off with Ophelia Benson (she blocked me on Twitter because I questioned her stated reasons for banning Noelplum99 from her blog), and I didn't like her attempts to shut down a parody account.

I read a bit of ERV's blog back in the day but I wasn't a commenter. What I knew about the Pit wasn't much more than the lies PZ Myers liked to tell. I started to dislike PZ in the months prior to Elevatorgate, I noticed the mask was slipping. He wasn't the cuddly teddy bear he wanted us to think he was. He seemed to like to talk shit about things he knew nothing about, arguments from ignorance were more and more common. He was developing the classic PZ hallmark - "Some people are saying this YouTube video is awful. I haven't watched it, but I agree with them." Then Elevatorgate happened and I watched with astonishment as PZ went crazy, and it seemed like all of the Pharyngula commenters followed suit. Their treatment of Richard Dawkins annoyed the hell out of me. They've gone after Ayaan Hirsi Ali (because she works for a conservative thinktank and has some neocon beliefs - BURN THE WITCH!), Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss, Christopher Hitchens, Michael Shermer, and DJ Grothe. Rebecca Watson and others like her became uncriticisable - make a single negative comment about them, you're a misogynist, you're an asshole, you're scum.

I spent the last year completely ignoring the atheist movement, but recently I got interested again. I'm not sure who gets the credit, but I've been doing a lot of YouTubing. There's some really interesting people on there - Noelplum99, Justin Vacula, Al Stefanelli, Justicar, Renee Hendricks, Wooly Bumblebee, Girlwriteswhat, Scentednectar, Spinozaspsyche. They are honest people who haven't allowed themselves to be shamed and silenced by Myers and his gang. Thanks to them I've now caught up with what's been happening with Atheism+ and all that bollocks.

It reveals much that simply being a member of this forum is enough to get you permanently banned from Myers' blog without an acknowledgement. It reminds me of Rapture Ready - the moment they get suspicious, you're out. Gone. It is sad to see this behaviour from an atheist, and a supposed rationalist and freethinker.

Anyway, sorry about the TLDR and the rant, but getting it all out helps. There's a character limit on YouTube and Twitter. Being able to say it all in one go means I won't constantly be whining about it from now on.
http://reapsowradio.com/graphics/fuckoffmat.jpg

Apples

Post by Apples »

fascination wrote:I haven't seen that series. I'll definitely check it out. Thank you both for mentioning it.
You won't regret it :)

It's a bit like the 'Pit:

"The show is notable for its wry humor, its muted sepia colour scheme, and the appearance of a chorus of dishwashers with Down Syndrome who discuss in intimate detail the strange occurrences in the hospital." (wikipedia)

cunt

Post by cunt »

ERV wrote: And a few more have come out of the woodwork... Woo, its a girl thing?

Except women have stepped up to counter them (PhD and MD students)... Skepticism, its a girl thing?

PATRIARCHY!!!!
Maybe its all just gender-queer and fluid. Seriously, congratulations on your patent. I don't suppose you can say much without giving the game away?

Millionaire who fights AIDS.

comslave

Post by comslave »

I just remembered I hadn't done anything misogynist today, so here you go:

[img]
25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljeu19psaf1qzxzwwo1_500.jpg
[/img]

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Amelia Earhart wasn't killed, she disappeared in 1937 while attempting a round-the-world flight. An interesting tidbit is that she was flying with a navigator called Fred Noonan, who is almost never mentioned.
I thought she was executed by the Catholic Church?

:popcorn:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Show the real truth, Mykeru. Or does it frighten you?

http://i.imgur.com/drMbqhe.jpg

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Damn, they were performing executions in the 1900s?

Eucliwood

Post by Eucliwood »

Damn you Lsuoma, when are the time periods I at least have a chance that you're available to approve my stuff? This isnt a rhetorical question. You better fucking look at it too. If not reading the forum atm, read my pending invisible posts.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Eucliwoo, I am in the Pacific time zone most of the time. If you want to let me know what times you intend to post, I'll completely fucking ignore it, and moderate when I'm good and ready. Is that OK with you?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Eucliwoo, don't PM me. I won't read them

Metalogic42

Post by Metalogic42 »

Eucliwood wrote:Damn you Lsuoma, when are the time periods I at least have a chance that you're available to approve my stuff? This isnt a rhetorical question. You better fucking look at it too. If not reading the forum atm, read my pending invisible posts.
http://dustinstockton.com/wp-content/up ... gh-guy.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Eucliwood wrote:Damn you Lsuoma, when are the time periods I at least have a chance that you're available to approve my stuff? This isnt a rhetorical question. You better fucking look at it too. If not reading the forum atm, read my pending invisible posts.
Where I live, this is a "tell" denoting a certain kind of female. For some reason they are usually Americans.

(note that we have our home grown version too ... you can tell because they say "eh" as well).

comslave

Post by comslave »

What also isn't noted is other female pilots of her day regarded her as a second-rater. They weren't surprised when she went down.

I might try to compile a list of all the men who died trying to forge new frontiers in aviation, but typing out all the names would take the rest of the night.

sacha

Post by sacha »

BarnOwl wrote:
English-subtitled German films can cause a bit of confusion for me when I try to listen to the dialog and read the subtitles at the same time - not so bad now that my German is quite rusty and disused, but was disconcerting the first times I watched two of my favorite films (Wim Wenders' Wings of Desire and Faraway, So Close!).

When I knew enough Italian to listen to the dialogue in Italian films, I would consistently notice how the English subtitles did not match what was being said.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

comslave wrote: I might try to compile a list of all the men who died trying to forge new frontiers in aviation, but typing out all the names would take the rest of the night this margin is too small to contain them all.
FTFY.

sacha

Post by sacha »

CommanderTuvok wrote:http://i.imgur.com/q9r8y5Y.jpg

that is very close to being a winner

can we get a black background and spunk coloured slime, please?

I'll try to brighten and clear the photo of Arnie

lonesagi

Post by lonesagi »

Apples wrote:
acathode wrote:What a coincidence, I was thinking of posting a picture of "little brother" just a few hours ago, when I read the people were talking about A+ as Jen's monstrous baby etc. Decided against it though, since it being a danish/swedish TV series, almost no one would get the reference.
:mrgreen: Awesome! It really blew my mind - a unique combo of horror, humor, and ... philosophy, I guess. I've never really seen anything else like it.
Hulu hosted the entire series a few years back. It seems they don't have it anymore. It's definitely worth watching.

Michael K Gray

Post by Michael K Gray »

sacha wrote:When I knew enough Italian to listen to the dialogue in Italian films, I would consistently notice how the English subtitles did not match what was being said.
[youtube]2YYM209GJoE[/youtube]