Back to Conspiratoria

Stankeye

Re: Back to Conspiratoria

Post by Stankeye »

Found it. Charges

It is 18 USC 1512.

That is a bit excessive of the goverment to push that charge.

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

I guess he did plea to that one to get the other 5 removed.

USA! USA! USA!

John D

Post by John D »

So... this fucker who tried to burn down a police precinct got 24 months. 24 month for what is basically attempted murder.... and Shaman gets 41 months for entering the Capitol and yelling stupid shit. Shaman should have fought the charges. I suspect he was convinced he would get a break if he pled guilty. Bad choice on his part.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdwa/pr/ta ... -chop-zone

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Don't do the crime if you're not willing to do the time. Anyone who storms the Capitol and takes over the Speaker of the House's office, gets the book thrown at them, amirite?

aoc-pelosi.jpg
(339.12 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Any Michel Houellebecq fans in the house? He has one of the better answers to the euthanasia question that I've read.

https://unherd.com/2021/04/how-france-lost-her-dignity/

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

John D wrote:
So ftp - I guess you think the 41 months is appropriate for a kook who got into the capitol. I guess you can live with that. I disagree with you. He was not violent and was part of a mob. He was foolish when he pled guilty. Usually people like this are not prosecuted when riots occur in other contexts. I think you are obsessed with this.

No worries for you. Your side is winning the middle voter in my opinion. Most people think Jan 6 was and armed insurrection... even though no one was armed. Whatever. I guess you also think this is true.

I never said I would stab you. I don't know who said that to you but it wasn't me.

I did fuck with you about sucking my ass... and just like any over-sensitive dood... it got you really upset. Haha.
[/quote]
He was unarmed? You don't think that spear could be qualify as a weapon, much less a deadly weapon?
He was innocent because he was part of a mob? You haven't thought that one through. not only is ihat silly but he was cheerleading and egging on people at many demonstrations like that; behaving like a defacto leader. Kind of like the guy the guy that shouts out lets get him guys.
That riot was a little more than breaking the windows on a Starbucks and setting garbage cans on fire. He was intentionally part of a group that tried to interfere with legal process and overthrow the results of the election, and were actively threatening to klil Pence, Pelosi, and others
He left a threatening note behind. That is making a terrorist threat and could get you a max of 12 years in Canada. Making threats is a serious crime.
But the guys in that riot don't get charged you say. Unless you mean they charged because they didn't get caught I think it is bullshit, and even if it isn't should charge them.Violent, destructive and threatening rioters should get charged regardless of their politics.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 816074001/.
Because this guy was a kook and dumb as a rock doesn't get him off either. If being kooky and stupid were an excuse for not going to jail the prisons would be empty.
As for me being overly sensitive about assholish comments. you kept repeating them over and over again for maximum irrtation. It made you look like a creepy asshole obsessed pervert that can't stop talking your asshole because you head is always up there Ha ha. I think I should think of some stuff that really pisses you off and repeat it over and over again. Maybe about what a loser in life you are . Ha ha.I will really have to work hard to think of the unfunny type of spam you were posting. It would be funny if I kept doing that to piss you until you decide the aggravation isn't worth hanging out here. Ha ha.
Tell me what really pisses you off. I will keep spam posting it over and over. Haha.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Thoughtpolice posted about the QAnon Shaman yesterday.

Which motivated me to read Shaman's wikipedia entry.

Which I then quoted.

Here's another excerpt from Shaman's wikipedia entry:

If Snopes is still considered a reputable fact-checker, ‘reputable’ has no meaning. You had ONE JOB, Snopes!

Even within their aggressive framing... Snopes somehow-managed to fail... to debunk a single word of their own claim:

=

This is what Snopes counts as "mostly":

The part Snopes debunks: QAnon Shaman is NOT a member of Antifa, who colluded with Nancy Pelosi's son-in-law on January 6.

The part Snopes admits: QAnon Shaman IS a delusional diagnosed-schizophrenic vagrant veteran, who colluded with Nancy Pelosi’s son-in-law, to make an anti-Trump propaganda video on January 6…

FUN FACT: Shaman fits the mold of other useful idiots manipulated by Feds in COINTELPRO-style false flag Ops.

No one disputes he's a useful idiot, not even the Shaman himself. The only dispute is whether he was Trump's pawn or an anti-Trump pawn.

(by the way-- was QAnon a pro-Trump PsyOp, or an anti-Trump PsyOp? The only-other option is that QAnon is real... which I reject 100%)

I'm not dredging-up obscure shit to concoct a conspiracy theory. All of this was brought here by others:

Thoughpolice is the one who posted the January 6 hearing livestream yesterday.

Thoughtpolice posted the QAnon Shaman's picture yesterday.

The January 6 committee & Nancy Pelosi & Pelosi's hagiography-filmmaker team of Daughter & son-in-law... (and her son Paul Pelosi Jr.)... and former President of ABC James Goldston (in-charge of 'optics' for the hearings) are the ones who filmed a Reality TV spectacle on January 6... before any breech of the Capitol occurred... and presented it as an 'exclu$$$$ive' on CNN yesterday, in-collusion with the January-6-committee Show.

In particular... they broadcast the clip of Nancy Pelosi threatening to knock the sitting President of the United States unconscious-- and then go proudly to prison, with no remorse.

Which is EXACTLY the sort of 'violent rhetoric and imagery' the January 6 Committee began their show-trial with, 9 hearings ago.
It's EXACTLY what Pelosi & Co. impeached Trump for, after January 6.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: He was unarmed? You don't think that spear could be qualify as a weapon, much less a deadly weapon?
You think he was armed & the prosecutors just didn't feel-like charging him for that?

The reason he wasn't charged-- was because the spear did NOT qualify as a prohibited weapon.

The rules explicitly state that carrying a weapon is forbidden EXCEPT for historical, costume, and ceremonial weapons.

Prior to the January 6 rally, many MAGA enthusiasts joked online-- that they would protect themselves from Antifa & BLM ambush, by carrying muskets and cannons to the rally, in compliance with the rules.

The spear wasn't prosecuted-- because the charge wasn't likely to stick.

free thoughtpolice

To all the people going about what about the other protesters? They should be charged and convicted and sentenced according to the seriousness of their actions.
Just like when (and it apears to be imminent) that Hunter Biden gets charged with a firearms offenses and tax evasion charges. If convicted he should be treated like any other defendent regardless of their connections.
Same thing with the Orangeutan.
If you think an 80 year old woman, Pelosi was making a serious threat ? Get real. If you want to take that to court go ahead and see how fast you get laughed out of there.

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
You think he was armed & the prosecutors just didn't feel-like charging him for that?
I suspect because he plead guilty and they just included as an aggravating factor instead going all the way. It was a sharpened spear that ceremonial or not could be used as a weapon. If it was ceremonial then it should have a blunted end and if the MAGAts wanted to dress up like Revolutioary heroes and carry muskets then they could do that providing they didn't carry ammunition with them.
If you got jammed in the guts with that could kill you.
By the way, there are special laws against carrying weapons in the Capitol building, including replca weapons.
Read it there are no exceptions for ceremnial weapons, except maybe staff.

https://www.uscp.gov/visiting-capitol-h ... ited-items.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: If you think an 80 year old woman, Pelosi was making a serious threat ?
That's a question for the Secret Service & FBI to investigate.

Personally, I think she was drunk with corruption, dogwhistling to Antifa & her Cabal of rioters & Agents Provocateurs, as described in TIME Magazine.

Not just on January 6, but yesterday.

The video clip was released yesterday as a signal that next month's election losses should be met with violent lawlessness.

https://archive.ph/XM5On

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

He wasn't charged with a weapons violation anyway, so not sure why you are on about that.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Who's fact-checking at wokepedia nowadays? RTL is not Dutch -- it broadcasts in Deutsch, originally out of Luxemburg to skirt German censors, now in the BRD. Back in the Day, RTL showed all sorts of wild shit, especially if you stayed up late.

John D

Post by John D »

FTP- just so you know… nothing you post makes me upset. I don’t care what you think… but I do enjoy rattling your chain and telling you to suck my ass…. So …. Yeah…. Suck my ass.

John D

Post by John D »

Stankeye wrote: He wasn't charged with a weapons violation anyway, so not sure why you are on about that.
is it because he is a stawmanning twat?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

FAUCI FUNDED & EDITED ECOHEALTH STUDY OF DANGEROUS BAT VIRUS

https://blog.whitecoatwaste.org/2022/10 ... stigation/

Keating

Post by Keating »

free thoughtpolice wrote: That is making a terrorist threat and could get you a max of 12 years in Canada. Making threats is a serious crime.\
Every single politician should be fed into a woodchipper. The ones who are repentant about lockdowns and mandates can go in head first.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

“A white man can wear a BLM shirt with no problem,
but when a black man wore a WLM shirt -- his bank account was shut down.
If I was Kanye I’d file a Billion Dollar discrimination suit against Chase."

https://media.patriots.win/post/3tjXtUYsifE4.jpeg

https://media.patriots.win/post/l7mzmoCE75Nf.jpeg

https://media.patriots.win/post/a93t0jFDfROV.jpeg

https://media.patriots.win/post/xNoSoumxgcO0.jpeg

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
That's a question for the Secret Service & FBI to investigate.
That kind of reminds of a story; maybe true maybe not, about when Hillary found about Monica Lewinsky and whether the Secret Service should have shot her when she threw that lamp at Bill.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/Zac4HQ2Y38i9.jpeg

Fetterman's brain, in eleventh-hour surprise campaign appearance
on CNN with Dr. Sanjay Gupta

Wait for the end:

https://media.patriots.win/post/lQI9IRxFlQME.png
https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases ... rginalized

free thoughtpolice

Some Amnesiac wrote:

I would never raise my fist for a commie (like ftp) screaming at me on the street. I would ready my knife and tell them to suck my asshole. If anyone struck me I would happily stab them in the throat. The trick with a knife is that you just need to stab and stab and stab.... over and over again in the face, throat, and belly. Stab as many as possible before someone hits me with a bat.

There are some really fucked up assholes on the internet. What kind of loser would write something like that? Ha ha
Jesus . I hope the authorities don't let a psycho like that ever get a gun. He would probably shoot his tiny dick off, which wouldn't be a big deal. Ha ha but also might hurt an innocent person. Ha ha

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I would never raise my fist for a commie (like ftp) screaming at me on the street. I would ready my knife and tell them to suck my asshole. If anyone struck me I would happily stab them in the throat. The trick with a knife is that you just need to stab and stab and stab.... over and over again in the face, throat, and belly. Stab as many as possible before someone hits me with a bat.
To be clear, the scenario in question was the photo below, with the commie (like ftp) circled in red, demanding that John (seated, minding her own business at an outdoor mexican restaurant) raise a BLM Fist-- under threat of being beaten by a mob of insane masked communist rioters.

As for the rest of the ftp's post:
There are some really fucked up assholes on the internet. What kind of loser would write something like that? Ha ha
Jesus . I hope the authorities don't let a psycho like that ever get a gun. He would probably shoot his tiny dick off, which wouldn't be a big deal. Ha ha but also might hurt an innocent person. Ha ha
Those are free_thoughtpolice's words. That's not ftp quoting John.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

What the 1/6 mob did wrong was not recognize soon enough how hostile the state and media (and by extension people who still take the media seriously) actually are towards them. If they had then the "insurrection" would have looked like... well, an insurrection. Professionals with guns. Actual firefights (no, some retard who forgets his service weapon in the men's room before spooking and shooting an unarmed woman doesn't count).

John D

Post by John D »

Haha… ftp- are you really so stupid that you think my comment was a threat to you? Or are you just trying to win an argument? If you don’t understand what I wrote in very plain English… well… then you have just proven you are an idiot.

John D

Post by John D »

Maybe it is just me, but this is the funniest thing I have seen all week. Haha. A fucking backlit floating multicolor uterus, complete with fallopian tubes. Oh man! This is so awesome.

Every trans person I have met (and that is into double digits), is autistic. I am thinking that I don't care if they destroy their sexual function and ability to have a child. All the trans men I have met shouldn't have children anyway... in my humble opinion. I also think they don't really enjoy or want to have sex. The fact that they are losing their sexual function is of no consequence.

I just had this thought today. I am thinking that if a girl doesn't like babies, and the thought of being a mother, by the time they are about 8 or 10 then, perhaps, they are not meant to be a mother. Pluck out your uterus ladies... who cares? I don't care.

And I also find that trans men are not really very masculine. They have very few male behaviors, interests, or characteristics. I suspect they are not trying to be male. They are trying to be more androgynous... like bearded ladies. They are trying to eliminate the pressure of being female by destroying all references to their sex. They get rid of the stress of being a woman by no longer being a woman.

Trans women are a bit more complicated in my opinion. Trans women are also often autistic, but many are being sexually performative. These are men that have sexual obsessions and are acting them out on the stage of life. The ultimate drag queen I suppose.

Anyway. Probably half of what I just wrote is total bull shit... but some of it is really interesting to think about... and really... I am getting to the point where I just don't give a shit.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

..sometimes I feel like the night things are all about me, and that every shadow is a beckoning to disaster...

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

I was watching a video on Hitler's Table Talks, as you do. Weirdly, it turned out to heavily involve Richard Carrier's writing on the subject.

Less semen play than you might hope. I'm left thinking that we really missed out on something, Richard Carrier trying to start a Mein Kampf reading group at Atheism+, or something.

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote: Haha… ftp- are you really so stupid that you think my comment was a threat to you? Or are you just trying to win an argument? If you don’t understand what I wrote in very plain English… well… then you have just proven you are an idiot.
Hey you toxic, runty little MAGAt., why did you put my name in that sick fantasy of yours? You proud of writing that? Sounds like somethihng that a dangerous crackpot would write. If you think that is not a veiled threat then you are serial stabber of children that plays with their assholes after they are dead.. You know, cause you really are fixated on assholes.

John D

Post by John D »

ftp - I would only like your lips fixated on my asshole.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: If you think that is not a veiled threat then you are serial stabber of children that plays with their assholes after they are dead.. You know, cause you really are fixated on assholes.
I don't think John is part of the LGBTQ community...

https://www.lastmovieoutpost.com/wp-con ... mer-FI.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Bhurzum wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: If you think that is not a veiled threat then you are serial stabber of children that plays with their assholes after they are dead.. You know, cause you really are fixated on assholes.
I don't think John is part of the LGBTQ community...

https://www.lastmovieoutpost.com/wp-con ... mer-FI.jpg
You sure about that? I don't think that his pathetic begging for people to do things to his asshole is normal for straight guys. Plus he cries while singing along to show tunes. He also whimpers like a little bitch when misfortune strikes.
I'm not saying he eats his victims after playing with their assholes like Dahmer did because I don't know, but I'm not saying he doesn't either.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: why did you put my name in that sick fantasy of yours?
Ohh! ohh! I know the answer to this one!

The year was 2020. A piece of shit named Jacob Blake had appeared in the dark in his girlfriend's bedroom in Kenosha Wisconsin, accused her of fucking other men, jammed his fingers in her pussy, and took off with her keys & car. The girlfriend called the cops-- wanting her car & keys back-- and the cops pointed-out that it's also a crime to break-into a home and commit rape-with-fingers. So Jacob Blake caught a rape charge & a retstraining order. But the Soros-backed progressive DA released him until trial. So Jacob Blake then drove an SUV full of kids to the girlfriend's home & acting like a fool in the yard. Which caused neighbors to call 911 & the cops showed up. Jacob Blake refused to submit to arrest & handcuffing. He broke free, ran around the car full of kids, opened the front door & brandished a large knife. At which point a cop fired 7 shots. 4 hit him. He lived. And so race-grifter attorney Benjamin Crump flew to Wisconsin to stir-up racial grievance with BLM. JOE BIDEN flew to Wisconsin & spoke with Jacob Blake, saying "He's not going to give up. Nothing can defeat him!" Biden's supporters chanted "Let's go Joe!" and "Dump Trump", according to BBC news. Kamala Harris visited Jacob Blake's family and said she was "Proud of him". Then BLM and ANTIFA rioted for 3 days in Kenosha, burning dozens of cars & businesses. A then-unknown young man was attacked by a mob of sex-offender communist criminals, and he shot 2 dead & dis'arm'ed a third.

As all this was happening, FREE THOUGHTPOLICE posted a link-- captioned with Free Thoughtpolice's words: "Nigger had it coming". But the nigger in question wasn't Jacob Blake. It was a story from Loveland Colorado about a black college football player with a summer job who knocked on the wrong door selling siding-- and was confronted by an armed ex-cop having a psychotic breakdown. The ex-cop put a gun to the big black kid's head & knelt on his neck & accused him of being Antifa. The 'pyt discussed the Loveland incident.

Then a roving mob* (*police term-of-art) of insane white kids in masks-- in another city-- went from one newly-permitted covid-outdoor-dining restaurant-- to another... demanding that random diners raise their fists in solidarity with BLM, or face the nazi-punching consequences. One brave woman made the news by calmly refusing to comply with the violent mob.

John D. opined that ftp was idiotic in the following way: ftp is unable to hold 2 separate notions in zir head at the same time:

Then Matt weighed-in with some level-headed info about the mob at the restaurant, so I'm gonna skip over that, because sanity is boring.

John D. answered ftp's "what would you do" question, by describing what he would do. THAT'S WHY John D. included ftp in his reply. Because ftp had firmly-sided with the roving mob:
ftp didn't like John's reply. Bhurzo also replied & ftp didn't like that-either: "And Bhurzo said something, too. I'm not sure what-- but ftp thought it was unworthy of a trained-military-guy:
ftp wrote:
"Shooting in self defense while being attacked with a weapon is different than the picture of a couple of stupid, obnoxious teen girls getting in someone's face with other goofy teens egging them on like Dickless's picture.
I would have thought someone with military training would be able to see the difference."

Then Lsuoma weighed-in, insulting John by comparing John to PZ Meyers, in-response to John's description of when & how to fight-back with a knife against a street mob violent communists.

John D

Post by John D »

Haha. Youall are very entertaining today.

First... situational awareness. If there are local Antifa riots you should not dine at an outdoor table. Haha. Bad plan. If you are at an outdoor table and rioters are coming you should run away. This will not end well. Situational awareness.

So, I suspect I would not find myself in the situation where I would be surrounded by an Antifa mob. I also doubt that FTP would be in that mob... but... of this fact I cannot be sure. Perhaps ftp did march on the streets and threaten people. Can any of us be sure?

Next... I would say that pepper spray might be the right answer. Most faggots will run away if they get a face full of the hot sauce.

Finally, now that I have my CPL, I might be able to take some commie bitches out before they beat me to death.

John D

Post by John D »

Also... please know that you should not draw a firearm to threaten someone. If you draw your weapon you should only do so if you intend to shoot. This is basic shit that many people do not understand. Always keep your weapon in a high quality holster and keep it in battery. You will not have time to rack your pistol if you have an encounter. Just some advice for when ftp starts to carry.

John D

Post by John D »

I would like to sing "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" while ftp sucks my asshole.

"Oh what a beautiful day. I got a beautiful feeeeeeeeeling. Everythings goin my wayay. Oh what a beautiful day!"

John D

Post by John D »

I have a very good friend. She is the wife of one of my best friends who died of pancreatic cancer. She is still part of our friend group and is a smart diligent and hard working woman. She also has absolutely no sense of humor. She is one of the least funny people I have ever met. She is terrible at telling a story. She never knows when to laugh. She only tells a story if she is describing a process or something like that.

Some people are just not funny.

ftp is one of these people. ftp doesn't understand a joke. This is why it is so fun to fuck with them/they/zir. Haha.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Today is a good one. Fish-mongering business was brisk, but not overwhelming. We sold all the fish, but saved two giant flounders, for home... probably 6 lbs total. Bought/bartered various types of apple, plump plums, & smoked duck magret, & garlic rye foccacia bread.

The actor/director showed-up, and I told him I like The Jesus Rolls... and also the french version. His face lit-up with a big kooky smile. We talked about how beautiful Susan Sarandon is. And how the film was 'cancel cultured' from a couple directions.

Then I said there was one-other challenger for the most amazing movie I saw this week: I told him about "liberal independent" Congressional Candidate Mike Itkis, who is running on a pro "sex work" platform. And... not-just talking-the-talk, but also walking-the-walk... Itkis made a fucking porno! A truly clunky & awkward porno! It's on PornHub... with a title which doesn't suit the contents at-all: "Bucket List Bonanza".

I won't link to it, but I recommend it highly.

Here's a link to a thesaurus entry for "stultifying":
Not interesting or exciting
boring
dull
tedious
trivial
uninteresting
humdrum
uninspired
unexciting
dreary
mind-numbing

64 more words... https://www.macmillanthesaurus.com/us/stultifying

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Another farmer's market highlight: this bootleg Jeffrey Dahmer wearing bootleg Gucci.

After scowling-at-nothing for way-too-long, he went to the hippie womyns' cheese collective & bought their version of manchego cheese... Womanchego: https://www.catocornerfarm.com/shop-online/womanchego

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: If you think that is not a veiled threat then

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Video of child psychologist in Moon Glampers claiming babies* in the womb can know they're transgender. Boston Children's Hospital deleted it from their website, but the internet is forever:

* Unless the pregnant person changes eyr mind, in which case, it's just a clump of cells.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Itkis made a fucking porno!
Is there any other kind?

John D

Post by John D »

What pisses me off is that I am starting to like this fucking 80 pound pit bull. She loves the shit out of me. I walk her once or twice a day and she is starting to listen to me. She never got walked before. She understands several voice commands I taught her in just the last few days. I am not a dog whisperer by any means… but I feel I have a duty to care for the bitches.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Your entire life is caring for bitches

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

OK guys ... can we stop with the infighting ... please?

(I like you all, and I am not going to take sides)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

That was Biden's talking-point on The Economy. He has said it several times. Not-just with an ice cream cone in his hand.

It's the same as Kamala's talking point on The Border: she ignores the deluge of people crossing the border & says she's working-on the 'root causes' by improving life in other countries-- like installing streetlights in Guatamala-- so they won't won't to leave their home countries.

LIkewise, Biden says he's not worried about prices inflating against the value of the dollar. He's only worried about the rest of the world, because of the consequences here.

Biden's opinion would make a certain-sort of sense (it would at-least be *internally* consistent)-- IF Biden were an isolationist 'America First' anti-globalist. But he's explicitly opposed to insulating America from global markets. For-example: producing our own petroleum, rather than buying it from OPEC.

Biden's lack of concern for the shrinking value of US Dollars-- is a lack of concern for Americans whose life savings are dollars in a bank, or anyone working under multi-year contracts, paying a fixed number of dollars.

==

As the global economy falters, Saudi Arabia sees the demand for oil going down. In response to the decrease in demand, the Saudis are NOT continuing to produce the same amount of oil, and charging less for it. Instead, the Saudis are producing less oil-- to create scarcity-- & charging just-as-much-or-more for it.

The Saudis know they can't control global Demand for oil, the Saudis can only react-to decreased Demand by tapering-down oil Supply.
When I look for analogues-- areas where the US might control the flow of our Supply of something-- to create scarcity against Demand-- no crystal-clear example comes to mind. Food exports? It's much-easier for me to see the old Lefty accusation that the military-industrial complex would stir-up wars to stimulate Demand for US arms exports. I'm not 100% buying that this motiates any-particular US policy. But the INCENTIVE is there.

John D

Post by John D »

AndrewV69 wrote: OK guys ... can we stop with the infighting ... please?

ok

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:29 am
ok
[/quote]

Go fuck yourself John...

Though I really don't mean that.

I mean I really, really don't mean that.

In the past you've said what a beneficial place this has been for you - just being able to write what you want, no filter. I hope other people can can the same benefit.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Jesus. This argument has been going on for two years?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Someone made a Real Life Meme, from a still-wrecked-since-the-BLM-riots ATM machine... across from the Hatchet-Guy-Attack McDonalds' location:

https://media.patriots.win/post/ax6ikRG1OWFz.jpeg

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

jet_lagg wrote: Jesus. This argument has been going on for two years?
Is that just the five minutes or the full half hour?

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: OK guys ... can we stop with the infighting ... please?

ok [/quote}

You said that before too, then you forget it and start with the insults and all the anal stuff again.
You really are proud of being an annoying little shit aren't you? What you do isn't humor. It's just insults and constantly telling people to suck your asshole. You must be a sick puppy to think that's funny. No wonder your wife has been suicidal all these years and your daughter is attracted to a trans rather than a man. You have been a real great example of manhood . It must be torture living with a sadistic little runt like you. Ha ha.
See that is a sense of humor Ha ha. And you said I didn't have one.
You 've made it really unpleasant to be around this forum and I was intending leave. I think I will just hang around to post insulting nasty remarks at you. I'm especially waiting for you to snivel like a little bitch about your problems again. It won't be nasty gross insults that I post. It will be stuff that you think is funny. Ha ha

John D

Post by John D »

Okay bitch… go for it ftp. Write something funny. Come on you pussy. You have never written anything funny here. Can you accept this challenge????

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Oh Well...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Mykeru has a new video (h/t Justin V)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://multifiles.pressherald.com/uplo ... _75641.jpg

John Kerry-Heinz brand soup is available around-the-globe.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ykeru has a new video...
Anything new to report?

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/01/worl ... ussia.html

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote: Okay bitch… go for it ftp. Write something funny. Come on you pussy. You have never written anything funny here. Can you accept this challenge????
Here you go you obnoxious little cockroach:
What I find funny is how you write about what a wonderful husband and father because you make lots of money and do the household. After looking at what a sicko you sre it is obvious you are an abusive little cocksucker makes your families life miserable. Your family hates you, and with good reason. You are a typical little prick with small man syndrome that acts like a sawed off bully to anyone that is unable to strike back at you. Like you family which needs to stay around because they have browbeaten into being helpless hostages Ha. Ha.
That "friend " of yours that doesn't have a sense of humor. She doesn't you like you. I'm sure she counts you as an unfortunate acquaintance that hangs with her real friends and wishes you didn't turn up at the gatherings. Ha ha.
If you act around people like the toxic runt you are here I doubt you have any friends.Ha ha.
If I saw an ugly little runt like you on the street and you were running your mouth and telling me to suck your asshole I would punch your teeth down your throat, take your gun away and pistol whip you within an inch of life, then take and shoot right up that asshole of yours that constantly go on about. Ha ha.
Thats a joke, not a threat because there is no way a simpering little cowardly bitch and would never run mouth off like that except to say that to a woman or a runt smaller than you so it would never happen. Ha ha.
I'm sure those little jokes don't bother you so I will strive to be even nastier and more personal in future. I'm sure you will find it hilarious. Ha ha.

free thoughtpolice

I should have proofread that but maybe you get the drift.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
John D wrote: Okay bitch… go for it ftp. Write something funny. Come on you pussy. You have never written anything funny here. Can you accept this challenge????
Here you go you obnoxious little cockroach:
What I find funny is how you write about what a wonderful husband and father because you make lots of money and do the household. After looking at what a sicko you sre it is obvious you are an abusive little cocksucker makes your families life miserable. Your family hates you, and with good reason. You are a typical little prick with small man syndrome that acts like a sawed off bully to anyone that is unable to strike back at you. Like you family which needs to stay around because they have browbeaten into being helpless hostages Ha. Ha.
That "friend " of yours that doesn't have a sense of humor. She doesn't you like you. I'm sure she counts you as an unfortunate acquaintance that hangs with her real friends and wishes you didn't turn up at the gatherings. Ha ha.
If you act around people like the toxic runt you are here I doubt you have any friends.Ha ha.
If I saw an ugly little runt like you on the street and you were running your mouth and telling me to suck your asshole I would punch your teeth down your throat, take your gun away and pistol whip you within an inch of life, then take and shoot right up that asshole of yours that constantly go on about. Ha ha.
Thats a joke, not a threat because there is no way a simpering little cowardly bitch and would never run mouth off like that except to say that to a woman or a runt smaller than you so it would never happen. Ha ha.
I'm sure those little jokes don't bother you so I will strive to be even nastier and more personal in future. I'm sure you will find it hilarious. Ha ha.
https://149366104.v2.pressablecdn.com/w ... -laden.jpg