Back to Conspiratoria

John D

Re: Back to Conspiratoria

Post by John D »

Pseudomonas wrote:
Different (plausible?) theory:

https://thelawdogfiles.com/2022/09/nordstream.html

Pseudomonas
This sounds very compelling. The Russians will never confess to the fact that they accidentally destroyed a key part of their own industry. I was struggling to explain why any country would intentionally destroy the pipeline. It is much easier to believe the Ruskies just fucked up.... haha.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Someone on the Russian end of the Nord Stream pipeleines put bombs into “pigs,” or scrapers, sent them halfway under the Baltic Sea, and detonated them.
You can stop reading right there, because the denotations occurred outside the pipe, on the sea floor.

“But, LawDog,” I hear you say, “It was multiple explosions!”

Yes, 17 hours apart. No military is going to arrange for two pipes in the same general area to be destroyed 17 hours apart. Not without some Spec Ops guy having a fit of apoplexy. One pipe goes up in a busy shipping lane, in a busy sea, and everyone takes notice. Then you wait 17 hours to do the second — with 17 hours for people to show up and catch you running dirty? Nah, not buying it.

The Nord pipelines weren’t in use. To me, that means it’s time for maintenance! Hard to maintain pipes when product is flowing.
This self-proclaimed 'oilfield expert' apparently has never heard of timers. Also, it was three pipes. Oh, and, yes the pipelines were in use -- Putin had severely limited, but not entirely cut off, delivery.

'LawDog' reminds me of this guy:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

12 minutes ago, 327 feet away.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

John D wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:09 am
This sounds very compelling. The Russians will never confess to the fact that they accidentally destroyed a key part of their own industry. I was struggling to explain why any country would intentionally destroy the pipeline. It is much easier to believe the Ruskies just fucked up.... haha.
I'm sure there's an army of Ministry of Truth clerks scrubbing the record right now, but a week ago it wasn't a secret that the pipeline gave Russia geopolitical advantage which America was none too happy about. Means, motive, and opportunity.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

There was a natgas pipeline explosion in Turkmenistan in 2009 that the Turkmen blame on the Russians.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russ ... TG20090529
More recently an accident in Siberia:
https://www.upstreamonline.com/producti ... -1-1049763
Another one:
https://www.upstreamonline.com/safety/n ... -1-1079539
And back in the USSR times there was a deadly one:
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html

It is easy enough for accidental gas lines to explode accidently so it should be easier still to fuck up on purpose (sabotage) and keep claiming it was an accident or blame it on others.

Keating

Post by Keating »

It's hard to see how Russia benefits. This eliminates their main leverage over Europe. Russia would certainly be hoping to strip off several European countries (especially Germany) as the cold bites and they need heat. Now they can't use that card at all, which seems dumb as they could (and have) been achieving the same ends by turning the tap on their end.

(That doesn't mean the US did it. Although, it's likely US intelligence was provided to whoever did it.)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

All this concerted message from govt and MSM, 'Russia blew up its own pipelines, and with them, all its leverage on the EU' , sounds a lot like

Pangolins_it_was_pangolins.jpg
(437.85 KiB) Downloaded 296 times

free thoughtpolice

Bhurzum, check this out, especially the second piece Waltz #3:

There are more than a few exceptional, young, eastern European guitarists out there . I've been comparing them to best of the 20th century greats and they are right up there with them or better.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Steersman wrote: En
passant,
maybe
you
and
Service Dog
can
take
pity
on
those
having
to
scroll
through
mountains
of
text
on
cellphones
by
judicious
truncation
of
quotes
and
use
of
spoiler
tags?
► Show Spoiler

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Sweet jesus (bouncing on a pogo stick) - this is some top tier TV:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdNo4UYWIAE ... name=small

I've binged my way to the last three episodes but don't want to continue - I'm trying to delay the end of the series! The acting is fantastic, the sets and costumes are bang-on the money (the show flits around between the 70's, 80's and 90's), the pacing is almost as monsterous as Dahmer himself but the real draw to the show, the cherry on the human-flesh trifle, has got to be Evan Peters and his performance as Dahmer. It's genuinely chilling when you watch him stalk, lure then dispatch his victims. The interview scenes are deeply disturbing and Peters really knocks it out the park as the detatched and truly monsterous cannibal.

Honestly, if you've got a passing interest in real crime or serial killers, this show will be like crack cocaine to you.

Note: the episode with the deaf guy was hard to watch. Not because it was gruesome, not because of the homo-eroticism (I struggle with content like that, don't judge me) but because the deaf guy was such a likeable person and his family were excrutiatingly wholesome. Then along came Dahmer...

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I've heard very good things about the series. And I love watching interrogations of psychos and serial killers.

The latest brou-ha-ha is how the show was originally categorized as "LGBTQ." But Netflix caved to activist pressure and it's now listed under "CAP" (Cadaver Attracted Persons.)

If I ran Netflix, for gits and shiggles I'd list DOWNFALL as LGBTQ. Cuz Hitler was a fag.

Apropos of which (h/t Steerz), I highly recommend two books:

Shallow Grave In Trinity County, by Harry Farrell

Everything She Ever Wanted, by Ann Rule

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:53 am
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: [quote=Lsuoma post_id=512749 time=1664338149 user_id=2]
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Holy shit -- we blew up Nordstream.
Yep. Navy Seals is my guess. Force the Krauts to knuckle under to US hegemony. The way that the US has pushed the EU to shoot themselves in the face is remarkable indeed!
Now I get the thread title!
It's elementary, TFJ. What's your theory?
[/quote]

Don't have one. Like everyone else I know sweet FA and I won't be pretending that I know who dunnit.

John D

Post by John D »

I am not pretending I know what happened for sure… but the industrial accident idea should be on the list of possibles.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The German government now says it was clearly a sophisticated act of demolition performed by "state actors."

So we're left with MOM. And MOM points to the fucktard puppet masters pulling Biden's strings.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: I am not pretending I know what happened for sure… but the industrial accident idea should be on the list of possibles.
That would've been within the realm of possibility -- albeit requiring the exact same mechanical or user error to occur three times in quick succession -- except for the fact that all the physical evidence now points to intentional detonations outside of the pipes.

They're all gonna be shouting that Pangolins did it, up until election day.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Anyhoo,

What accent is this?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Bhurzum, check this out, especially the second piece Waltz #3: <snippety>
Again, an insanely talented young lady. The speed and crispness of her playing is probably responsible for many people quitting guitar - knowing you're unlikely to ever be this good, yeah, that'll do it!

I think I've posted this before - it's from the soundtrack to an old computer game (Diablo) but is an amazing piece of music.

(I'd need a few more lifetimes to become that good!)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice

There is a new dating app for us conservatives:
trump boner garage.PNG
(567.83 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
I saw her first boys!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I saw her first boys!
Heh...I wouldn't rush to play that game, FTP, "The loony left" is infamous for the high percentage fugly bastards within its ranks.

Remember: 99% of trans* ladies (lol!), sex jugglers, furries, fat acceptance ham-beasts (and their keepers), outraged post-wall feminists and other cabbage-reeking un-fuckables have flocked to various lefty flags within the collective camp. Hell, look at ANTIFA mugshots! Your average ANTIFA "member" looks like a ribbed condom full of dogshit, lego bricks and burnt hair.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/12/f9/ae/12f9 ... 37c72d.jpg

Personally, I'd slowly back away from this attempt at shit-posting and pray that nobody notices it.

Just saying... :P

free thoughtpolice

Bhurzum wrote:
Heh...I wouldn't rush to play that game, FTP, "The loony left" is infamous for the high percentage fugly bastards within its ranks.
I'm all for treating the nutcases on the extreme side of the left and the right with equal amounts of derision.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Bhurzum wrote:
I'm all for treating the nutcases on the extreme side of the left and the right with equal amounts of derision.
Fair and balanced - gets my seal of approval.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/76/66 ... 8778f5.gif

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: trump boner garage.PNG
I saw her first boys!
Patricia Barbeau, aka "Daytona Famous Boner Garage", appears to have died one-year-ago-this-week, at age 70. She frequented Bike Week & Biketoberfest, and was known for her "100% authentic" personality and good humor.

She was proud of the 7.5 Million facebook shares of her 2019 photo, which she celebrated by getting a tattoo in 2020. (Sadly, the mask didn't save her.) Her daughter's post announcing the death-- said arrangements had been 'taken care of' by an admirer.

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Daytona-Famou ... 450/posts/

Most photos show her wearing dog tags and a 'VETERAN' ballcap.

I wonder if she's the woman in this .gov photo in the National Archives, titled: "Camp Smith, Hawaii. PFC Patricia Barbeau operates a tape-drive on the IBM 729 at Camp Smith 10/1969; Records of the U.S. Marine Corps"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice

If I only had a time machine.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Be careful what you wish for.

(The time machine only goes one-year-back!)

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote: .

Be careful what you wish for.

(The time machine only goes one-year-back!)
No not the Dominion time machine.

That has some drawbacks.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I Know Who Blew-up the Pipeline GF & I have occasionally worked-with another couple, for 5+ years. In April they broke up. Last week-- we worked with the female. She was once highly-competent. Then she was alarmist & dopey about masks & jabs. Now she's shrill & easily-confused & barely-able to supervise a small, simple, straightforward party with booze & a DJ.

At the end of the job-- she went out for drinks with GF & downloaded her troubles: in 7 years together, the guy only paid rent 3 times. He went long stretches without working, so she had to work constantly to pay bills. Most of his work consisted of her hiring him. He did work 9 months in Dubai-- with a fat paycheck-- but he spent every bit of it before he returned-- always wanting to be the life of the party-- buying drinks for large groups of co-workers & strangers. The entire time they were together: several times a year he would disappear for one to three nights... then return home exhausted & refuse to talk about it. Most likely he was befriending strangers in bars, playing the part of a dazzling center-of-attention... and go go go where-are-we-going-after-this?!! until money or energy ran-out.

The chick reminds me of Bret Weinstein's wife, Heather Heying. Scoring high on Ivy League tests, but out-of-touch with normal people. The dude was shallow but energetic & handsome... the most exciting thing that ever happened to her. Exciting being both good & bad. Her hair turned brittle & grey and she got hemorrhoids from work & worry. I thought she was over 50. She's only 39. She says she never made friends since high school, doesn't know how to talk to people anymore. She liked him driving their social fun-- so she could be a passenger, hanging-back at his side. Last week-- I found smalltalk with her to be grueling. She misunderstood jokes, apologized for imaginary offenses, randomly fluctuated between loathing & over-praising her airhead assistant. (Loathing was correct. When assigned to buy a case of bottled water for the work crew, the assistant said 'Where would I get that? Is there a Water Store?').

Actually-- maybe the problem isn't confined to this one sad woman. 5 more women on this job may have been booster'ed too many times/ oxygen-deprived by masks/ brains fried from too many work-from-home Zoom calls. How widespread is the problem? When I went into a small local hardware store & asked where I could find flashlights-- the girl at the front counter said, "Maybe try Amazon?"
(I found them hanging on a pillar, directly in her line of sight, 5 feet from her nose.)

But... back to this break-up sadsack chick-- she's haunting me. GF & I are unlike that couple. But I'm disturbed by the amount of dysfunction they allowed to accrue, before giving-up. Gives me an impulse to quit immediately, rather than bit-by-bit become like them. And my brother's divorce-news is still fresh in my mind. And the miserable Zoolander/Beto/Trudeau boss-dude called-again... with a complex job... poorly-explained in his jumbled mind & diction... which makes me feel anxious & crazy to listen-to & sort-out.
I know who blew up the pipeline: stupid people. .

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Looking back-- on the anniversary of the 'Let's Go Brandon' incident-- it seems even-more a microcosm of an Orwellian cultural moment--
since then, we've gone from Dystopian to Absurdist...

free thoughtpolice

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

The lighter side of shit-postery...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I had hoped that the nasty name calling had stopped.
Is 'cultist!' nasty name calling, or a persuasively-argued critique?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"hashtag: moderna hive plus mask equals safely rejoining society heartsmiley womanfist"

"hashtag: GETVACCINATED syringe-emoji syringe-emoji syringe-emoji"

Pregnant "people"

=

The morning-after striking-the-show... in the Keith Haring party rental venue... I was in bed, unrested, coughing-up dust from the venue's concrete floor.

(Next time I'll over-ride my aversion to face-diapers... and wear a dust mask for its' intended-purpose.
And, when I do-so, it will serve as an olive-branch-- to all the Cvoid Morons-- whose feathers I so-easily ruffle.)

I received a text from Zoolander boss:
"Hey could you give me a call re a Longshoreman/Teamster question?"
Does that sound like a job offer to you? Me neither.

Weeks-ago, I overheard Zoo-boy & a lighting techie say something-about "dealing with old fashioned teamsters and dock workers". And, in passing, I added my 2-cents... telling them that the workers at a Hudson River Pier in Manhattan (now used only for conventions & trade-shows) were still members of the Longshoreman union... and I had worked with them... and they were still dangerous gangsters, just like 'On The Waterfront' with Marlon Brando. I thought Zoo would say something-like, "What was that old movie you mentioned?"

Instead he started talking... like dropping the needle randomly in the middle of a record... about a trendy new blue-jean company and a luxury department store chain-- and how he-had supervised the installation of a store display in Beverley Hills... and

Eventually... with me interrupting to ask leading-questions... it emerged that Zoo was again working for the same client & they want a dozen store displays-- the size of an old Cadillac-- to be built & delivered to a dozen stores & installed by Thanksgiving.

Zoo wanted me to be involved... but there's already an architect to design the display/ and we'll hire a fabrication workshop to build the things... and hire an over-the-road trucking company to do the deliveries... and hire local crews to do the installation... and we'll only manage the job remotely. By facetime, I suppose? Oh-- and the install window is only 4 hours at each location. And these things involve scrolling electronic text, neon lights, oddly-welded clothes hangers, and must be load-bearing & last a full year. And possibly be modular to dis-assemble & re-use.

It's a tall order. The simultaneous/ times-twelve/ remote management aspect... is what worries me.

And Zoo made a point of contacting only-me, not GF. He keeps getting visits from the Good Idea Fairy, telling him he should break-up our team... and give her all the glamour tasks/ and give me all the technical tasks. (A day earlier he approached GF (and not me) about arranging super-expensive fancy-chocolate as holiday hot chocolate... at the diamonds-and-gold boutique.) The thing he refuses to understand-- is that I'm an Andy Warhol Factory hipster. My 'construction worker' costume is about as-legit as the one in the Village People. I'm kinda in this for the glamour-crap. If I wanted to be a tradesman: I would. And being a japanese woman-- doesn't preclude GF from having more experience than me at dispatching multiple trucks. Yeah-- it was for Dolce & Gabbana... but trucks are trucks.

In the middle of the call-- I called-out to GF, to ask her a technical question. She wasn't aware of how disjointed & loopy the conversation had-been so-far. In fact... I thought the entire job might be vaporware. Zoo likes to pick my brain for bits of expertise he can repeat to clients... as-if it's his own knowledge/ then not-actually hire me for the job/ until shit hits the fan & he hires me in a panic. So she jumped-in, taking control of the conversation, assuming she was on-the-job & we need to cut the crap & act fast.
Still in bed, coughing up dust from the night-before, I was non-plussed that there was never-any moment after the scope of the job had been-explained... when I was offered a yes/no choice to accept the work.

But I shrugged & said-goodbye to a break-between-jobs. And I recommended we contact a specific fabrication company... where an old buddy of mine-- BJ-- is Director of Operations. BJ's background was in building custom crates to transport truck-sized sculptures to museums. Which should help-assure the portable/ quick-install-by-strangers aspect is integral to entire the design & fabrication process. Unfortunately-- that dude also has a raging case of Trump Derangement Syndrome... and is prone to red-faced tantrums and jealous grudges. And I think he might have stopped speaking to-me, without telling me. I sent him a text. He hasn't replied.

BJ works with the husband of the woman in the screenshots above. She's also a freelance producer-- and I worked as a Production Assistant under-her at five different agencies, all sorts of clients. She's fat & weird & has been shifting-to giving online yoga lessons-- with BLACK LIVES MATTER written in Sharpie on a chunk of cardboard, behind her. She & I worked the gay pride parade for a vodka company... and she covered herself in an absurd amount of rainbows. Later, on another job, not gay-or-trans oriented-- she STILL wore more than one rainbow flag per day. And she was pregnant-- using "they/them" pronouns for her fetus & insisting the hospital staff not reveal the kid's gender before-birth. I don't know her husband-- but he previously made Star Wars props at Pinewood Studios... so that's cool.

What the fuck am I doing-- intentionally doing business with these cattle? I have some misplaced sense that we're all on the same team. The last time I worked with this cow-- she made a big deal about showing Vax Papers to work & wearing a mask... and I agreed to the job/ planning to show up & refuse to comply with any covid crap... so she'd have-to decide whether to let me work/ or try to do the job without me/ or replace me with zero notice. (Good luck with that!) But when I got onsite-- there was zero covid precautions (despite a 17 page pdf of rules)... and the venue's (large) staff wasn't wearing masks... so even this woman stopped wearing hers, by the 2nd day. She/the client tried to make everyone sign a document on an iPad... which they said was "a photo release, if you are filmed during the build & your image is used in publicity"... but I scrolled page-after-page of it... and it included all kinds of nutty shit. A non-compete clause! Promising we wouldn't work in this industry for 3 years/ for any other employer! She was super-pregnant then... and I pointed-out the document said we waived any right to miscarriage or fetal injury on the jobsite... Even If it was "malicious" and "intentional". And so even-she refused to sign it.

I've been sleeping poorly & have a topsy-turvy feeling in my stomach-- when I think about this job.

Zoolander cc:'d me on his email-- approaching BJ & this woman's husband's fabrication company. It was flowery fluff-- at no point saying that the job consists of 12 large displays being-built with a close-deadline. Zoolander also ignored my advice that he mention BJ by name... to make-sure he was included in the process. So I texted BJ-- and said I wanted to give him a heads-up/ before the official conversation... to get to the point & cut-thru the fog. No reply.

Re: Reconnect & retail displays

Hi [Fabricator Company],

It’s been a long time - how are you sir?! Congratulations on the great work [Fabricator] has done since we last worked together!

My agency is doing well, weathered the pandemic by getting into [a un-necessary lie about what we've been doing].

Lately I’ve been helping an architect friend with some retail display projects, hence this email to you. Would the concept in the attached PDF be interesting to you? [attached: a vague 3-d rendering of the display]

All my best,

[Zoolander "Beto" Trudeau-McTwitface]

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote;
So tell me me, you Free Thought Blogs commie baboon cunt, am I wrong?
This was directed at me and is what I was referring to as your nasty name calling. That quote has nothing to do with you calling some goof on the internet a "cultist".
If you want my opinion on the article you posted here goes:
The covid situation has changed over the past 6 months or so. In Canada we have about an 80% vaccination rate plus some of the unvaxed caught covid and have natural immunity. Because of that, far fewer people are getting seriously ill and the pressure on the health system is less drastic.
The public health mandates masks only in health faclilites now.. I still see some people wearing masks that I expect are people with underlying conditions or their family or caregivers.
The public health professionals should make those decisions. The idea if one person thinks mask wearing should be mandated then everyone needs to obey is ridiculous. I don't know whether calling it cultist is necessarily accurate but I wouldn't consider calling them that extreme or nasty.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I disagree with much-of your reply, but I do appreciate that you're stating your opinions clearly.

Do you agree that "Free Thought Blogs commie baboon cunts" once existed... and deserved mockery & scorn?

If so-- then perhaps you can also see that I was alleging that you had lapsed-into that category... if the Poilievre "rape threats" links you posted... were nothing more than potty-mouthed banter.

On the other hand-- I concede that I was playing-with-fire... by accusing a fellow-pitter of being On The Other Side. That's how purity-spiral infighting begins.

free thoughtpolice wrote:
The covid situation has changed over the past 6 months or so.
This may be literally true. But it has also been a tactic of dishonest covid tyrants-- to pretend 'the science' changed, or 'the situation' changed, rather than admit they were wrong all-along. So I'm skeptical.
In Canada we have about an 80% vaccination rate plus some of the unvaxed caught covid and have natural immunity.

I bet 80% of Canadians are *not* up-to-date in their boosters-- and their two-year-old jabs no provide little-or-no statistically-measurable benefit.

But... I'll concede... it's possible that their jabs did lessen the effects of Covid... back when they caught-it-anyway (despite the jab)... and so maybe jabs helped them attain natural immunity?
Because of that, far fewer people are getting seriously ill and the pressure on the health system is less drastic.
I dunno about 'because of that', but I buy the 2nd part of that sentence. Maybe the Coof just ran its' course.
The public health mandates masks only in health facilities now.

The CDC quietly lifted even the mask-mandate in health facilities in the US, a day-or-two ago.

And they finally admitted the existence of 'naturally-acquired immunity' in the announcement.
I still see some people wearing masks that I expect are people with underlying conditions or their family or caregivers.
The public health professionals should make those decisions.

I think individuals should decide for themselves. The socialization of medicine-- has the counter-intuitive effect of making it all-the-more important that individuals be allowed to make dissenting choices without losing their access to 'universal' healthcare. (As an allegory-- I support a voluntarily-attended private school's right to demand every student participate in the pledge of allegiance... but a mandatory public school must allow each student to opt-out, as a matter of conscience.)
The idea if one person thinks mask wearing should be mandated then everyone needs to obey is ridiculous.
I agree. And I think it has profound philosophical implications-- something about the danger of giving minorities veto-power without bearing the burden of responsibility? But... that's like-- a hunch-- it's not in sharp-focus in my mind.
I don't know whether calling it cultist is necessarily accurate but I wouldn't consider calling them that extreme or nasty.
Ok, good.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

an ivory tower covid hermit's dream...

https://media.patriots.win/post/UgzDAXY62drY.jpeg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
The covid situation has changed over the past 6 months or so.
This may be literally true. But it has also been a tactic of dishonest covid tyrants-- to pretend 'the science' changed, or 'the situation' changed, rather than admit they were wrong all-along. So I'm skeptical.
In Canada we have about an 80% vaccination rate plus some of the unvaxed caught covid and have natural immunity.

I bet 80% of Canadians are *not* up-to-date in their boosters-- and their two-year-old jabs no provide little-or-no statistically-measurable benefit.
You would be very right about that. Even among senior populations, the percentage who have received a booster in the last 6 months is barely over 50% (data from Ontario).
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fd7bCTmWQAA ... name=large
Service Dog wrote:
But... I'll concede... it's possible that their jabs did lessen the effects of Covid... back when they caught-it-anyway (despite the jab)... and so maybe jabs helped them attain natural immunity?
Because of that, far fewer people are getting seriously ill and the pressure on the health system is less drastic.
I dunno about 'because of that', but I buy the 2nd part of that sentence. Maybe the Coof just ran its' course.
The only window where there seems to have been a clear and significant vax benefit in terms of reduced disease progression was the late stages when Delta was the dominant circulating variant in late summer/fall 2021. Because, due to vaccine procurement incompetence, Canada was late to start vaccinating, vaccinations here were still near peak effectiveness during this period. Once Omicron started dominating in Nov/Dec, there was immediately much less benefit to being vaxed when it came to severe progression, and it didn't matter that vax effectiveness was declining. That's the reason things improved in Canada and worldwide, not successful vax campaigns. But then Canada and its corrupt and incompetent PH apparatus and government was 5 months slower than most of the rest of the world in acknowledging this and doing away with Covid mitigation policies.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Meanwhile:

https://www.monkeywerxus.com/blog/the-n ... e-sabotage
Okay, let’s dig into what we know about the subject. First and foremost, everything I have shown and discovered is open source - meaning it is available to anyone around the world. I just happen to know where to look and have the tools that give me the opportunity to find the data.

That said, the Russians also have this data and it certainly didn’t help our case that Biden told them we would take the pipeline out should the Russians invade Ukraine. We have seen Biden “slip up” on many occasions so this isn’t a surprise. You would think that the bobbleheads would have at least put someone in the game that would have the cognitive ability to at a minimum play the game, but that clearly isn’t the case.

Keating

Post by Keating »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Service Dog wrote;
So tell me me, you Free Thought Blogs commie baboon cunt, am I wrong?
This was directed at me and is what I was referring to as your nasty name calling. That quote has nothing to do with you calling some goof on the internet a "cultist".
If you want my opinion on the article you posted here goes:
The covid situation has changed over the past 6 months or so. In Canada we have about an 80% vaccination rate plus some of the unvaxed caught covid and have natural immunity. Because of that, far fewer people are getting seriously ill and the pressure on the health system is less drastic.
The public health mandates masks only in health faclilites now.. I still see some people wearing masks that I expect are people with underlying conditions or their family or caregivers.
The public health professionals should make those decisions. The idea if one person thinks mask wearing should be mandated then everyone needs to obey is ridiculous. I don't know whether calling it cultist is necessarily accurate but I wouldn't consider calling them that extreme or nasty.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

My dad must be on his 5th booster by now. But he's got some ongoing eye issues, so they hit him up with a jab every time he goes in for his eyes. My dad is also an obeyer.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Nicole Schroeder, Ph.D., is a member of the inaugural cohort of Equity in Action Presidential Postdoctoral Fellows at Kean University in Union, NJ. She received her Ph.D. in Early American History in 2021 from the University of Virginia. Nicole is a historian of disability, medicine and welfare in early America. She studies processes of medical ableism and political disenfranchisement throughout U.S. history, with a particular focus on the intersectional relationships between poverty, disability, race, and gender. Over the past few years, Nicole's research has been funded by predoctoral fellowships from the American Philosophical Society, the Library Company of Philadelphia, and the Dolores Liebmann Fund Foundation.

In her spare time, Nicole is also a disability rights activist and the founder of the DAC (Disabled Academic Collective). The DAC provides outreach and support to disabled faculty, staff, students, and independent scholars who identify as disabled. On social media, Nicole uses the DAC platform to talk about academic ableism and to raise awareness about issues of access and accessibility in higher education. The DAC also houses a website for outreach and resources, and maintains a private Discord server for disabled academics to secure support, community, and academic resources. If you're interested, please search for @DisabledAcadem on Twitter or Google "Disabled Academic Collective" to reach the DAC website.
https://www.kean.edu/directory/nicole-schroeder

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Schroeder EDS.png
(194.32 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
Mayo Clinic wrote:People who have vascular Ehlers-Danlos syndrome often share distinctive facial features of a thin nose, thin upper lip, small earlobes and prominent eyes. They also have thin, translucent skin that bruises very easily. In fair-skinned people, the underlying blood vessels are very visible through the skin.
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20362125

She is pale and bug-eyed at least
Attachments
Nicole Schroeder_photo for website.jpg
(17.03 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I decided to call Zoolander & back-out of the bluejean-store-display job. That dude is too much of a headache.

GF sez she's fine-with handling it herself.

But, right-before I made the call-- I noticed Zoo had stopped including GF in email cc:'s & Zoom call invites.

When I called him, I asked about that, first-thing. Zoo said he looked at the numbers & decided he couldn't afford to hire both of us.

So he simply excluded her from the job correspondence, without saying a word to her. What a pussy!

I said I was glad he thought one producer could handle it-- but it would be her, not me. He accepted that.

I know why he chose me-not-her: he knows he can't confine her to a subordinate role. She's competent. He's not. So she takes-charge & prevents him from sabotaging his own business. And he doesn't protest-- because he's programmed to obey bossy women because his mother was a cunt.

When I override his nonsense-- he doesn't defer with grace. So I either have-to bully him-- which I hate doing. Or else shrug, step-aside, and let him fall flat on his face-- which I also hate. At which point he delegates to-me the clean-up of his freshly-made mess. And I'm sick of that.

Quitting was the right choice. I felt instant relief.

GF interrogated Zoo about the job-- and learned the whole thing is a house of cards engulfed in flames. The bluejean company founder hired the architect to design the store displays-- because he liked that architect's work-- renovating his kitchen! Architect has zero experience in retail displays. There's no firm commitment from the department store chain-- to provide floorspace for the displays. Not even confirmed-- which cities the displays will be-in. No agreed-on footprint size. No money allotted upfront to pay vendors who require 50% prepayment. No signed contract between bluejean co. & Zoo. And the whole thing might be delayed until Spring, or indefinitely. Also-- Zoo reached-out to fabricators for bids on the build-- but he attached to his email-- our entire internal budget spreadsheet... so the bidders know the max amount we're willing to pay. (GF thinks he did that intentionally-- because he couldn't resist showing-off what a high-dollar job this is.)

:dance:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

My cousin is an architect, she used to design all the store layouts across the US for Louis Vuitton or YSL or Gucci or one of those fags I forget which one.

free thoughtpolice

Hola! From Argentina!
A contemporary guitar masterpiece performed by the composer:

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

That blog is interesting. The amateur skywatching is peppered with hoary milspec cliches ("Keep your head on a swivel" "Stay frosty") and wrapped-in a bible-waving apocalyptic narrative.

Which doesn't make him wrong, or right. But it's such a striking example of vintage Dr. Strangelove mentality... untethered from the old Military Industrial Complex... out loose on the fringe... now philosophically-opposed to the BigGov monolith. I read similar sentiments all-the-time, among MAGA supporters. (That's why Ray Epps is plausible-- both as a genuine January 6 dissident AND a spook agitator planted by 3-letter-agencies.)

Weirdness: when the guys bellowing that NordStream is a "False Flag" attack, are the type-of-guys who used-to perpetrate False Flags, & indeed may-well be doing-so now.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:37 am
But... back to this break-up sadsack chick-- she's haunting me. GF & I are unlike that couple. But I'm disturbed by the amount of dysfunction they allowed to accrue, before giving-up. Gives me an impulse to quit immediately, rather than bit-by-bit become like them.
Not sure if you're just musing or being serious, but this is about as self-defeating as attitudes get. I was really happy to come by the pit after a few years and hear you two were still together. You're clearly great for each other.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Good to hear an outside opinion. I agree we've flourished together. We're not-so-compatible in some ways... & my first instincts are to Put Up With It or else Try To Change us. But that other couple was so Doomed... they make a strong case for Giving Up. For me-- hearing about their mess-- was like reading psych descriptions of personality disorders... and (inevitably) wondering if I'm Borderline, Narcissistic or whatever. How much I continue-to-think I resemble the pattern-- subsides when I sleep on it.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

GF took a Zoom call-- sitting in bed (disguised as a couch). Off to the side, I lay in bed 'under' the bottom edge of the camera, trying not to laugh.

The bluejeans client has acknowledged reality & admitted that only 2 or 3 of the 12 store displays can actually be placed in stores by Thanksgiving. And the design is too big for available-floorspace.

The architect is saying 'my fee was to provide one design, for use 12 times, with the footprint I was given'. He ain't gonna lower his fee if they only make 2 of these things, and he wants to be paid more if they need a smaller re-design.

Zoolander desperately tried to pretend all 12 displays are still happening-- fearing his fee shrinking. Architect scoffed & mocked him in front of everybody. Which Zoo deserved... but it was also a dickhead move... because it risked chasing-away the best fabricator workshop-- from taking the job.

The fabricators-- entered the call wary of the close deadline/ but seeing dollar signs. They saw the deadline problems getting-worse & the dollar signs shrinking to 1/6th the expected amount. They cut the call short-- saying 'call us when you sort-out the confusion. We'll give you an estimate then-- but only for the actual thing you're ordering. No need to present our estimate for the 12 too-big displays. And we'll let you know then IF we can fit you in to our schedule.'

At the end of the call, GF told Zoolander that the scope of the job has shrunk so-much that he should be able to manage 2 or 3 displays himself-- and her fee would kill his profit margin, so he should go-it alone.

Lounging in bed, with rum in my coffee, I thought of a quick cheap durable slick way to incorporate all the clothes-hanging-racks, mannequins, scrolling LED lights, illuminated brand logo (all the elements requested by the client)... into a slick-looking freeform monolith... like a glowing plastic iceberg... which can be improvised onsite to match available space. I could buy a used cargo van, travel to all-3 locations & install it myself. For less than the just the architect's fee. I remained silent. https://www.bigshrink.com/Transhield-25 ... _2089.html

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Back in my former life, I was brought in by a SF promotion agency to play Victor the Cleaner -- sort out how they'd botched a huge, nationwide, in-store display for Iomega. Every Best Buy and Circuit City in the country was to get a fiberboard kiosk with a PC and a Zip drive running a video demo of how awesome Zip drives were. Bob, the agency's operations guy (who was a boozer and taking kickbacks from vendors) had managed oversee all the kiosks with the Circuit City logos on them sent to Best Buys, and most of the Best Buy kiosks sent to Circuit City's. (Dell was also involved but didn't matter which kiosk their PCs were in.) The kiosk mfg, an operation out of Plano, was directly responsible, but everyone was just sitting around with their thumbs up their asses while the client and the big box chains were fuming. Bob says he can't do anything because the mfg in Plano won't return his calls.

First thing I do is call Plano. I get their VM, so I leave a message saying I need them to make new headers for the kiosks, ship them, and arrange to have them installed -- at no extra charge. I ask them to get back to me ASAP with an ETA. That's maybe a Wednesday. By Friday, still no response, so I leave another VM (made sure it was after hours in TX) saying that since I hadn't heard back, I'd made arrangements for another vendor to handle it. Bang! 7 a.m. Monday they're calling asking to speak to me. I fired the cunts anyway after that mess had been cleaned up.

So then I went undercover to see how the refit was progressing. I wore dorky blue oxford and tan chino's from Mervyn's and drove to a bunch of CC and BB announcing I was servicing the kiosks. Discovered that all of them either had the sound off or the PCs were just shut off entirely. The computer dept clerks told me the stupid video looping all day long was driving them nuts. That got reported back to the client.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Keating wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:07 pm
It's hard to see how Russia benefits. This eliminates their main leverage over Europe. Russia would certainly be hoping to strip off several European countries (especially Germany) as the cold bites and they need heat. Now they can't use that card at all, which seems dumb as they could (and have) been achieving the same ends by turning the tap on their end.

(That doesn't mean the US did it. Although, it's likely US intelligence was provided to whoever did it.)
Expresses my instincts about this. The two main points are that the overt way the pipeline was sabotaged makes the US a less likely candidate than Russia and that it's silly to apply normal economic motivations to Putin right now. He's talking about slinging around nuclear weapons, currently losing a war he started and his people are pissed off with him for involving their family members, so he would absolutely blow up his own pipeline without hesitation if he thought it would drive a wedge between NATO members and sow a seed of fear about infrastructure being taken out. Still not sure who did it, but the reasons for discounting Russia aren't valid.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Speaking of BLM, they truly are lovely people.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

That guy made his case really well. However--

1. He frames it as Russia being willing to sacrifice Nordstream (lose the battle) in order to 'win the war' (Ukraine). A war which RUS is losing.
But what-if UKR is just "the battle" and "the war" is the geopolitical/economic balance-of-power: RUS & Red China are amping-up their alignment/ the Petrodollar is losing monopoly status/ next comes China refusing to underwrite US deficit spending. In that case: this-guy's 'Prospect Theory' reverses... & makes the US the more-desperate player, more-willing to make risky moves.

2. The first half of the video inadvertently justifies Putin making the attack. if Logic Dictates that Putin had motive to destroy the pipeline... then it was also logical... for Putin to do-so. The narrative that Putin is an unpredictable madman is diminished-- if one argues that it was rational/practical/necessary for Putin to attack his own pipeline. (For the record-- I've been called a 'Putin Sympathizer' many times by those who don't want to admit an Anti-War position exists... outside-of being a Putin-lover. But this guy's case is the 1st time I've ever literally 'sympathized' with Putin... making me consider that I might make the same choices, if I were in Putin's current predicament.)

3. If, indeed, Putin reacted to Biden's toughguy posturing... by framing the US for an attack we didn't commit... that's a clever bit of Sun Tzu jew-jitsu.
Biden strikes me as a fake tough guy-- who doesn't actually comprehend gangsta etiquette. He talks braggadocious shit & makes empty threats-- which would get him killed in, for example, prison. (Another example is Biden claiming with hollywood-moment certainty that the US would go to war to defend Taiwan.) An actual battle-scarred street-smart person would instinctively understand not to make those claims. Biden & Co. don't even realize there's any drawback to doing-so. If Putin just successfully framed Biden for the attack-- then that demonstrates the drawback.

4. The notion of 'winter' being Russia's greatest ally-- driving-back the Nazis-- is so ingrained in Russia's national-story... that I wonder whether it has a place in this mystery. Did Putin find using-winter-as-a-weapon irresistibly-appealing?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Hunter Biden bew up the pipeline.
Tuesday, Tucker Carlson devoted his entire show to re-interviewing Tony Bobulinski-- the business partner of Hunter Biden, Jim Biden, and Joe Biden in their Chinese ventures.

One centerpiece of Tuesday's interview-- is a contract which previously gave Hunter Biden a 20% share in profits from China.

The contract was duplicated... right down to identical typos... but with the original corporate party name "Oneida" replaced... with the name "Owasco".
Altering that corporate name directed 100% of the profits to Hunter Biden. Biden defrauded his partners of their 80% share.

The truly newsworthy aspect of the story-- is that the FBI then killed the fraud investigation and-- according to numerous FBI whistleblowers who have recently contacted Senator Grassley & Senator Johnson-- FBI agents also improperly hid the investigation records-- so even other FBI investigators could not access the evidence.

The FBI COVER-UP extended to influencing Facebook and Twitter to censor the story-- prior to the 2020 election.

Bobulinski said:
“I can’t find another story in the history of our country that has been so suppressed. A complete blackout. You can go to CNN.com today and search my last name and it still shows you zero results,” he said. “There has not been one credible interview or debate on refuting anything I’ve said or any piece of evidence.”

https://www.cnn.com/search?q=bobulinski ... l&section=

the entire interview on Rumble:

https://rumble.com/v1mobag-tucker-carls ... -2022.html

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:44 pm
Speaking of BLM, they truly are lovely people.

The whole woke movement opened up an avenue to power and made the only barrier one's own conscience. What happens when you start selecting for power lust and stop selecting against sociopathy? Anyone? Bueller?

ThreeFlangedJavis

Service Dog wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:28 pm
That guy made his case really well. However--

1. He frames it as Russia being willing to sacrifice Nordstream (lose the battle) in order to 'win the war' (Ukraine). A war which RUS is losing.
But what-if UKR is just "the battle" and "the war" is the geopolitical/economic balance-of-power: RUS & Red China are amping-up their alignment/ the Petrodollar is losing monopoly status/ next comes China refusing to underwrite US deficit spending. In that case: this-guy's 'Prospect Theory' reverses... & makes the US the more-desperate player, more-willing to make risky moves.

2. The first half of the video inadvertently justifies Putin making the attack. if Logic Dictates that Putin had motive to destroy the pipeline... then it was also logical... for Putin to do-so. The narrative that Putin is an unpredictable madman is diminished-- if one argues that it was rational/practical/necessary for Putin to attack his own pipeline. (For the record-- I've been called a 'Putin Sympathizer' many times by those who don't want to admit an Anti-War position exists... outside-of being a Putin-lover. But this guy's case is the 1st time I've ever literally 'sympathized' with Putin... making me consider that I might make the same choices, if I were in Putin's current predicament.)

3. If, indeed, Putin reacted to Biden's toughguy posturing... by framing the US for an attack we didn't commit... that's a clever bit of Sun Tzu jew-jitsu.
Biden strikes me as a fake tough guy-- who doesn't actually comprehend gangsta etiquette. He talks braggadocious shit & makes empty threats-- which would get him killed in, for example, prison. (Another example is Biden claiming with hollywood-moment certainty that the US would go to war to defend Taiwan.) An actual battle-scarred street-smart person would instinctively understand not to make those claims. Biden & Co. don't even realize there's any drawback to doing-so. If Putin just successfully framed Biden for the attack-- then that demonstrates the drawback.

4. The notion of 'winter' being Russia's greatest ally-- driving-back the Nazis-- is so ingrained in Russia's national-story... that I wonder whether it has a place in this mystery. Did Putin find using-winter-as-a-weapon irresistibly-appealing?
You are projecting your own propensity for thinking in terms of narratives onto Nielsen. Why would you use language like "inadvertently justifies"? Nielsen's very point is that it is logical, in the pickle he's got himself into, for Putin to carry out an un-attributable but detectable sabotage. If Putin did it then there is nothing clever or Sun-Tzu about it. It is an obvious move which I am sure hasn't fooled any European governments. Unfortunately voters are too caught up in their own political prejudices and jump on the opportunity to exercise them, which can sway governments against taking what they know to be an appropriate line. Putin's been playing the malcontents for years.

Sabotaging Nordstream wouldn't even be losing a battle in current context. It wasn't doing anything anyway and considering what he has already invested in his war the damage won't even register. There is nothing long-term or globally strategic about what Putin is doing. He has a bee in his bonnet about Ukraine, a grossly distorted view of Russian history and he's risked his "contract" with the Russian people, unrest in the regions, the Russian economy and his military to crush Ukraine. People keep inserting their culture wars and America-centric theories into this war to explain what Putin is doing, not because they belong there, but because that's their obsession. Putin is quite well understood by the Russians who have studied him and his history. He is no mis-understood patriot standing up to the nasty, cynical West.