Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Back to Conspiratoria

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'll never eat roast beef again.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I'll never eat roast beef again.
That's why we invented the sniff-test.

Then again, it is Twatson's grunter we're talking about...

https://gifdb.com/images/thumbnail/disg ... cng3cm.gif

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Why is it that when I ask about how monkey pox is spread I never get a straight answer?
I'm sure that someone will be willing to demonstrate if you keep asking.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote: Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ↑

That's why we invented the sniff-test.

Then again, it is Twatson's grunter we're talking about...
I'm almost at the point where when I hear the name 'Watson' I think of Sherlock Holmes or Alexander Grae Graham Bell or Crick.

The reference may be past it's sell by date...or at least something is.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: The reference may be past it's sell by date...or at least something is.
I laughed at that for way longer than I should have!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

For Service Dog.

(The craftsmanship is insane!)

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:52 am
Although doctors aren't perfect they are the best bet we have. It is sometimes a good idea to have questions at the ready for the doctors and to have them explain treatments. If I want to look for more detail on the internet I make sure to look for science based accredited sites like WebMD. Paying attention to celebrity windbags like Dr. Oz or youtubers is worse than a waste of time.
I expect John is smart enough to know this and will do the right thing to the best of his ability, just my 2 bits worth.
John is smart enough to know when someone like Dr. Oz is wasting his time and when he isn't.

A lifelong grievance of mine that the Covid shitshow amplified is with the category of people who think they need to do things for the good of others, this category often being found in tight company with the school mom who quivers with rage when you disrespect her authoritai

I won't pretend it's not personal at this point. You spend close to two years being told it's too dangerous for your wife to go hug her grandfather. Meanwhile it's also too dangerous for non-emergency doctor visits and his diabetes goes undiagnosed until he goes into renal failure. They did finally wind up sharing that hug along with the rest of the family, but only because the hospice nurses (some of the only medical professionals that aren't insane in my experience) decided to sneak us in.

Imagine if the medical establishment had allowed we uneducated rubes to do what we judged best and the man caught Covid. What a nightmare that would have been. Thank goodness for the experts.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm filling in an online form - a job application for Trans(port) for London.

For Gender the options are a follows:

Not Specified (default - but not an option)
Prefer not to say
Male
Agender
I use a different term
Non-Binary
Gender Neutral
Not Applicable (presumably for post menopause individuals, or those with a low sperm count).
Trans Man
Trans Woman

Seems a bit biased - as Otherkin and Two-Spirit, not to mention many other options are not included.

Oh well, I shall struggle on regardless...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

speaking-of expired meat...

The Elyse Wojnowski-Anders of Child Gender Re-Assignment Surgery

John D

Post by John D »

Wow. The finger snapping is obviously on a back-up track... but the rest is amazing. Vocal, Bass, Drum. Brilliant.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

jet_lagg wrote:
A lifelong grievance of mine that the Covid shitshow amplified is with the category of people who think they need to do things for the good of others, this category often being found in tight company with the school mom who quivers with rage when you disrespect her authoritai

I won't pretend it's not personal at this point. You spend close to two years being told it's too dangerous for your wife to go hug her grandfather. Meanwhile it's also too dangerous for non-emergency doctor visits and his diabetes goes undiagnosed until he goes into renal failure. They did finally wind up sharing that hug along with the rest of the family, but only because the hospice nurses (some of the only medical professionals that aren't insane in my experience) decided to sneak us in.

Imagine if the medical establishment had allowed we uneducated rubes to do what we judged best and the man caught Covid. What a nightmare that would have been. Thank goodness for the experts.
What's lost in the "doctors are imperfect, but the best bet we have" argument is that the modern practice of medicine is nearly 100% about following guidelines from peer oversight organizations. It's politicized groupthink, not independent applications of individual expertise and experience a doctor may have.

Medical education and standard practice guidelines have always held that a doctor's duty with respect to a pandemic is strongly and unequivocally advise patients to follow public health instructions. It was readily apparent in early 2020 that medical peer organizations' communication guidelines had expanded on this to use fear and Covid monomania to maximize public health compliance. Apparent, that is, to everyone who wasn't ideologically looking forward to a massive application of authoritarian collective action. Given that communications based on these guidelines had become divorced from truth, what they deserved from any thinking individual was not just apathy and non-compliance, but active disrespect.

And, yes, I'm back after about a 20 month hiatus. Like many ex-pitters, I did what I would have considered unthinkable a few years ago, and moved to Twitter. In late 2020, the Pit had declined to only about 10 reasonably active participants, and as much as I liked many of them, I thought it was important at the time to effectively participate in public discussions surrounding Covid and identity politics, and Twitter was the best place for this, although far from ideal. For a (very) little bit of extra credibility, I self doxed and used my real name rather than a 'nym. I didn't plan on being away this long, and don't know if I'll stick around, but for now, I'm back.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote: Wow. The finger snapping is obviously on a back-up track... but the rest is amazing. Vocal, Bass, Drum. Brilliant.
Yep. By coincidence I happen to have just purchased her autobiography. I loved her portrayal as the wannabe singer lush, Rose, in Pete Kelly's Blues. A very fine movie, BTW...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I'm not so big on musicals...just give me the facts man.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: I'm not so big on musicals...just give me the facts man.
How about musicals with muscles?

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

IMG_7669-8x10 SDG-LUM-small.jpg
(474.65 KiB) Downloaded 172 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:

That was funny for about 40 seconds, then it hurt. John, I'm sure, is still humming the tune. Because John is gay.

Palate cleanser:

John D

Post by John D »

Team America is the Best Musical in history.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:25 am
And tangentially - are you familiar with the work of 'Austrian Death Machine" ?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Keating

Post by Keating »

jugheadnaut wrote: I didn't plan on being away this long, and don't know if I'll stick around, but for now, I'm back.
You have made a mistake.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Keating wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote: I didn't plan on being away this long, and don't know if I'll stick around, but for now, I'm back.
You have made a mistake.
Probably. An easily correctable one, though.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

jugheadnaut wrote: after about a 20 month hiatus. Like many ex-pitters, I did what I would have considered unthinkable a few years ago, and moved to Twitter. In late 2020, the Pit had declined to only about 10 reasonably active participants, and as much as I liked many of them, I thought it was important at the time to effectively participate in public discussions surrounding Covid and identity politics, and Twitter was the best place for this
Thank you for your service. I made the opposite decision... I intentionally confine my opinionating to this place... celibacy from the urge to maximize my influence. Right-or-wrongheaded... I had-in-mind the phenomenon of people being-better at picking-stocks when they aren't-actually invested. Having $ at-stake clouds judgement by bringing deeply-personal quirks into the mix. Same with picking-a-horse in political races, which is why journalists (in the past) would refrain from voting in races they followed on the campaign-trail. I felt that I had a choice-- between maximizing the clarity which I viewed these times/ or maximizing my influence... with a distorted agenda. (I don't fault others for choosing the other option/ except those who are supposed-to-be impartial, such as journalists & fbi agents & public school teachers.)

Late last night & today-while-exercising I listened-to MIchael Malice & Pete Quinones. Both cited 'elite theory' which says attempting to win-over the wholesome masses to your cause is futile. The winning strategy is to have the various types of elites on your side, and the docile herd will follow whoever wins. This seems tangentially related to how you spent 20 months. Welcome back. You have posted 1488 times. :naughty: :dance:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

That knifing rampage is looking more and more like it will be made into a movie. Northern Fargo 3: Cree, Metis and meth.
The surviving suspect, Myles apparently carved up his brother Damien and is also wounded.
Unfortunately no woodchippers were involved.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

"I don't get mad: I get stabby."

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: (The craftsmanship is insane!)
I almost cut myself laughing... at the moment right-before the final reveal, when this exquisite creation-- which has nothing in common with my nasty little shank-- was shown with the sharp-end wrapped in blue tape... Just like the one in my hand! haw.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Service Dog wrote:
Thank you for your service. I made the opposite decision... I intentionally confine my opinionating to this place... celibacy from the urge to maximize my influence. Right-or-wrongheaded... I had-in-mind the phenomenon of people being-better at picking-stocks when they aren't-actually invested. Having $ at-stake clouds judgement by bringing deeply-personal quirks into the mix. Same with picking-a-horse in political races, which is why journalists (in the past) would refrain from voting in races they followed on the campaign-trail. I felt that I had a choice-- between maximizing the clarity which I viewed these times/ or maximizing my influence... with a distorted agenda. (I don't fault others for choosing the other option/ except those who are supposed-to-be impartial, such as journalists & fbi agents & public school teachers.)

Late last night & today-while-exercising I listened-to MIchael Malice & Pete Quinones. Both cited 'elite theory' which says attempting to win-over the wholesome masses to your cause is futile. The winning strategy is to have the various types of elites on your side, and the docile herd will follow whoever wins. This seems tangentially related to how you spent 20 months. Welcome back. You have posted 1488 times. :naughty: :dance:
Thanks. I very much agree with the 'elite theory' you cited. I never intended to engage with sheep and their trained sheep talking points. Rather, I saw early on, in part from citations on the Pit in 2020, that there were many independent analysts doing excellent work debunking the standard covid PH narrative, as well as respected professional scientists and researchers like Martin Kuldorff, Sunetra Gupta, and Jay Battacharia who strongly disagreed with the 'alarmism-first' output and groupthink of their peers and weren't afraid to openly and publicly criticize the PH response. So I focused on engaging and signal boosting (to the limited degree I could) those accounts. I also focused on debunking, satirizing, and insulting doctors and academics who appointed themselves alarmist champions, frequently using skills honed from the Pit.

I can't say with any degree of confidence that I did any good, but there were certainly many Twitter analysis accounts that I supported that grew very influential, many 'Covid PH champions' that grew brittle and disillusioned and stepped away, and Kuldorff, Gupta, and Battacharia have had their reputations restored and have renewed influence. Most importantly, the reputations of public health and doctors in general have likely never been lower among the public. Twitter Covid skeptics probably played a role in this, but their own mistakes, obvious political tendentiousness, and hypocrisy were the greater influence.

Over the last 3-4 months I've mostly transitioned to identity politics on Twitter with the same strategy of not engaging with the rabble, only the elites. Despite the obvious signal deboosting and censorship on Twitter, I've mostly enjoyed my time there and still do. With the urgency of some of these issues toned down a bit for now, I'm going to give the Pit another try and see if my interest holds.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

MarcusAu wrote: And tangentially - are you familiar with the work of 'Austrian Death Machine" ?
I'd never heard of them before now.

Thankfully.

Keating

Post by Keating »

jugheadnaut wrote: What's lost in the "doctors are imperfect, but the best bet we have" argument is that the modern practice of medicine is nearly 100% about following guidelines from peer oversight organizations. It's politicized groupthink, not independent applications of individual expertise and experience a doctor may have.
I agree with this. This seems to be due to an attitude of treating health care as an industry. When I was a kid I had a family doctor who knew what was going on in my life and a relationship was built over time. As a result, they could provide a holistic diagnosis and recommendations for any ailments I had. It's damn near impossible to find a doctor like this now. It's all foreign educated doctors who you will never see more than once, and who just dispense anti-bacterials. What's the point?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

A double-boosted San Francisco "covid hermit"... gets covid.

Then he's a cunt about not-being-given Paxlovid, so he can feel-better sooner (while he's still infected)... to get back out-there spreading covid.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fw ... 416117.php

(hey-- has all the Monkey Pox news-- fallen silent recently?)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: (hey-- has all the Monkey Pox news-- fallen silent recently?)
Dunno.

I'm devoting 90% of my clock-cycles to shitting on "Rings Of Power" and watching old re-runs of "cops" whilst puffing on herbals. "Cops" was top tier entertainment!

"Planet of the aids" isn't even on my radar.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote: A double-boosted San Francisco "covid hermit"... gets covid.

Then he's a cunt about not-being-given Paxlovid, so he can feel-better sooner (while he's still infected)... to get back out-there spreading covid.

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fw ... 416117.php

(hey-- has all the Monkey Pox news-- fallen silent recently?)
This guy doesn't have a very good doctor. Our family doctor sent a script for Paxlovid to my 25 year old daughter, as well as my wife and I. According to the "guidelines" my daughter and I should not have gotten it. My doctor is far from perfect, but he does feel free to exercise his power to provide medication as he sees fit.

Reading this guy whine about his Covid is fucking pathetic. Maybe he should write my wife's story where she had a major surgery and then caught Covid putting her life at risk. I also find it very funny that he can't wait for the next nearly useless vaccine. By the time the next vax comes out the virus will have already evolved past it.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Judge unseals orders
President Biden Lied. Biden sent the FBI to Mar-A-Lago
Press Secretary Lied. White House did not merely see the raid on "the news"
https://media.patriots.win/post/35Tbkd6G4XC6.jpeg .
https://media.patriots.win/post/VGa2uPWjkuHk.png .

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Bhurzum wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:47 pm
"Cops" was top tier entertainment!

"Planet of the aids" isn't even on my radar.
That and The Real World marked the beginning of the current era. Are kids forced to memorize those air dates in school? They should be.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I also switched to Twitter after the pit. It was a lot of fun and I liken it to a drug addiction. Been clean for two weeks now and I feel so much better.

Honestly quitting boozing didn't have as pronounced an immediate affect my my wellbeing.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

John D wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:18 am
Team America is the Best Musical in history.
Did you get a chance to see Book of Mormon while you were in New York? Cannibal! is an underrated piece of work and I've always wondered about their follow ups.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Not really a musical but honorable mention for the opening credits.

Quadruple post!

John D

Post by John D »

jet_lagg wrote: Did you get a chance to see Book of Mormon while you were in New York? Cannibal! is an underrated piece of work and I've always wondered about their follow ups.
It is a strange situation... but I have never seen Mormon. Haha... hard to believe. I have seen almost all the songs performed on Youtube. When my family went I was on a business trip. I was not going to make them see it again in New York just because I haven't seen it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:47 pm
I'm devoting 90% of my clock-cycles to shitting on "Rings Of Power"
Amazon is delaying posting reviews for 72 hours to suppress the overwhelming raspberries filter out spam.

I remember that, having gone back to wear that Prime™ ball & chain*, I can watch Lawdy Lawdy dem Rings. Since it will be 115º again today, I might take a peak, of only to figure out why Galadriel carries African.
even da white bitch be african.jpg
(51.26 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:37 pm
:)

Movies_ClockworkOrange1A.jpg
(58.61 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/a-cloc ... not-cured/

;)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Photo from a recent Civilian Marksmanship Program test. I'd fail cuz my sight alignment would be way off.

sight alignment.jpg
(462.17 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

jet_lagg wrote: I also switched to Twitter after the pit. It was a lot of fun and I liken it to a drug addiction. Been clean for two weeks now and I feel so much better.

Honestly quitting boozing didn't have as pronounced an immediate affect my my wellbeing.
Charter member of Twitter-holics Anonymous? ;)

Likewise, more or less, though less by choice than because I was defenestrated for running afoul of the woke mob. Which seems to have taken over Twitter, though some evidence of a change in the wind.

ICYMI, my open letter to Twitter objecting to my first ejection:

Some value in the platform - acquired all sorts of useful links and connections, not least to various people, one of whom I contracted for editing services.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

My kinda festival!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult death cult

https://media.patriots.win/post/FHXPJTRbUkl3.jpeg

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Lsuoma wrote: My kinda festival!

One cannot let that go by without thanking Smokey:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Indeed, a true classic...

As is:

John D

Post by John D »

Well... here we go.

My wife got her staples out today and the doc says she is healing well. Our Covid is getting better.

She has very aggressive ovarian cancer that has an average survival time of 3 years. She agreed to have IV chemo. IV injections every three weeks for six treatments. Away we go.... chemo till January.

She had no hesitation in saying yes, even after telling me every day that she does not want to suffer through a long treatment. She always says she will refuse treatment and just live her life out. Of course, she is just lying to me and herself every time she says this. It is the same as constantly saying that she will kill herself... and really doesn't.

I made the mistake of explaining how I was sad that her activity has been so limited over the last years... and how I am adjusted to our reality and that I am happy to be her caregiver. Well... that was a stupid thing to say. Haha. She went off on me telling me she has done really well the last few years and how dare I attack her. Over the last three years she has barely left the house. She does nothing... no chores... no cooking... etc. She has an entire room full of crafting materials and has not used it once... even to make a card for a birthday. She is in complete denial about what she does and how she treats others.

She used to be a powerful individual. She used to be able to hear the truth from me... but this part of our life is gone. She does nothing for me except occasionally thanking me for something. I can't tell her anything about what I really feel. I can still have fun while in her company, but it is simply the act of me doing what she needs me to do. A very strange journey is in my future... she will tell me she wants to die every day for the rest of her life.

Away we go.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

DSCN1936 (2).JPG
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 74 times
A picture of an eagle chick I took in June. Edited

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fuzzy wrote: One cannot let that go by without thanking Smokey:
LAPs need their own Pride flag!!

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

John D wrote: <snip>

Over the last three years she has barely left the house. She does nothing... no chores... no cooking... etc. She has an entire room full of crafting materials and has not used it once... even to make a card for a birthday. She is in complete denial about what she does and how she treats others.

<snip>
Maybe you need to be telling her that? And not the Pit? Just a thought ...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Today I typed one word into Google: Ivermectin

The #1 result is an FDA link from 2021, with a picture of a horse,

and a title flatly stating You Should Not Use Ivermectin To Treat Covid-19

The article is long on concern about sheep-drench.
And they're right-- you might drown if you dunk your head in a 5 gallon plastic pail of that stuff.

Conclusion: Google and the FDA are dishonest.

John D

Post by John D »

Steersman wrote:
John D wrote: <snip>

Over the last three years she has barely left the house. She does nothing... no chores... no cooking... etc. She has an entire room full of crafting materials and has not used it once... even to make a card for a birthday. She is in complete denial about what she does and how she treats others.

<snip>
Maybe you need to be telling her that? And not the Pit? Just a thought ...
Ah Steers... I know that in your very special way you are trying to help... or even possibly you just want me to stop posting. I am often baffled by your motivations. So... I think you don't really read the things than most people post... or that you are not able to pull the honest meaning out of it. Nice try however and I accept your advice as sincere.

Really... I think Matt's advice has been the best so far... and I will try better to adjust. It is a hard adjustment for me to be dishonest with my wife. A foundation of our relationship was what I would call "caring honesty". We were always able to see things through each others eyes... so even if we disagreed we could move on with things. We could honestly adjust. And... we each served as a bit of a therapist for each other... in the good ole days.

But... this is no longer possible and it is hard for me to change my "style". I will do it however, because I am dedicated to this mission. I have moved past the resentment phase so my emotions are much better. "Active caring" is probably a good description of the years ahead. I am pretty sure I can do this for the several years she will still walk the earth.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Photo from a recent Civilian Marksmanship Program test. I'd fail cuz my sight alignment would be way off.

sight alignment.jpg
She's clearly gagging for a burst of friendly fire!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

FDA wrote:People should never take animal drugs, as the FDA has only evaluated their safety and effectiveness in the particular animal species for which they are labeled. These animal drugs can cause serious harm in people.
Udder nonsense!

Until only recently, Bag Balm never bothered to pay for FDA approval, so it was listed for animal use only, even though everyone used it for chapped hands.

bagbalm8ouncetin.JPG
(99.02 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"Normal" is a dangerous rightwing conspiracy theory.

John D

Post by John D »

At least they tested it on six mice!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I'm hurtling toward Fashion Week in a runaway clowncar. And every clown within grabbing-distance of the steering wheel... is stroked-out from their umpteenth clotshot booster.

Yesterday my Zoolander boss completely shit the bed-- after a site visit to the newly-built venue. Instead of telling the Bigtime Skyscraper Company they need to spare no effort or expense... to get their space show ready. (It's currently a dusty construction site, littered with dead mosquitos & swarmed by live ones, with toilets looking exactly-like a construction crew has been shitting, smoking, & dumping dirty engine oil in them-- for a year.) Rather-- Zoolander politely begged them to make a token effort to make the space slightly-less awful. Meanwhile, our other client's event-- one day earlier-- is a fraction of the complexity and budget-- but twice the indecision & bad attitude*. And then today a 3rd client called--- one I actually like working-for-- but they want to have an afterparty Sunday night... because a young VIP just has a secret (Covid forbidden) party in Japan-- which she can't tell anyone about. And so she wants to recreate the party in NYC, so she can brag. A competent cohort could add this to our plate... but our team is a mess. I'm actually pretty fresh & ready... but Zoolander is terrified that letting-me kick ass... would put me in a position of dominance, which he can't undo. (He's wrong. I don't want to do all the client-groveling he does. His job is safe.) So GF is taking-charge... and she's truly the one who can create a decadent impressive event on short notice.

*I'm watching an email chain about who will paint a wall. The chain has been going 6 days. The wall is 3 feet wide by 12 feet tall. The budget to re-paint the wall after the event is $800. The budget to paint the wall is $700... just for labor. Plus paint, supplies. I could have painted the wall on any day. And I would have painted on peel'n'stick wallpaper... so removal is fast & free. They won't ask me to paint the wall until this evening or tomorrow. When I'm actually becoming busy. And at when I should be getting this party organized.

As I type-- I've got a half-built hand-truck from ULINE-- across the bed. I was listening to the Beltway Libertarians of Reason Magazine claim that the "violence from Trump supporters" far-exceeds anything from their political opponents. I hit 'pause' to say:

Libertarian Autism is very similar to Atheist/Skeptic Autism. The libertarian autists are unable to comprehend that Biden's Darth Vader speech was DAMAGE CONTROL for the FBI's home-invasion at Mar-A-Lago. Because Biden didn't mention the raid directly, the autists can't comprehend that Biden was making a post-facto case for Trump et al. being "a threat" which requires such treatment.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

John D wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:22 am
At least they tested it on six mice!
https://www.yootoob.com/watch?v=i4q0ZvfcWDk
Fake news. It was eight mice.