Back to Conspiratoria

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Re: Back to Conspiratoria

Post by Lsuoma »

And now back to topless darts at Roehampton...

John D

Post by John D »

jet_lagg wrote:
John D wrote: Further, my wife doesn't like the way I love her. I will take care of her until our dying day, but she wants me to love her like I used to... when we would fuck for five hours at a stretch. She is obsessed with the fact that I don't have that kind of passion anymore. I am not sexually attracted to her now... period.
Tell me to fuck off if this isn't my place/is retreading old ground, but have you considered lying to her? With the recent news selling her on the story that you've had a huge shift in perspective would be easy. I don't think there's anything immoral about lying to women.

Of course I think women's minds are so different from men's the concept of lying to them is almost incoherent.
You are not wrong... but I suck at lying to my wife. She can tell when I am lying. I can tell when she is lying. We have always been like this. I do find funny that you think it is not immoral to lie to women. Haha.... "Honey you look great in that red dress!"

But... yeah... the bitches do have different brains from the bastards. My wife has a totally female brain. I have a totally male brain. I just don't think I can pull off this big of a lie. Good suggestion however.... haha.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fuzzy wrote:
“Everyone comes up to me and says, ‘I would vote for you, if you had a penis.’”
https://www.politico.com/dims4/default/ ... t-Lede.jpg

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... 0-00051244
How about if she had 1/1,024 of a penis -- does that count?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: "Honey you look great in that red dress!"
I always follow up a comment like that with, 'but you'd look even better out of it.'

If she blushes and surreptitiously smiles, you're right on track.
If she says, 'but I'm fat!', she either is fat, or has self-worth/body image issues and so you need another line &/or woman.
If she takes offense, you're in for an uphill struggle.
If she says, 'you better believe it' then flashes the entire parking lot to prove the point, remember that, while you can stick your dick into crazy, don't get it stuck in crazy.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Banter like that is what I’m getting at. It’s not lying. It’s flirting. The only information being conveyed is that you care enough to play the game.

If the woman insists you’re lying it just means you’re not playing the game to her tastes.

Or something. Who knows with broads.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jet_lagg wrote: Banter like that is what I’m getting at. It’s not lying. It’s flirting. The only information being conveyed is that you care enough to play the game.

If the woman insists you’re lying it just means you’re not playing the game to her tastes.

Late in life, John Updike wrote an essay about when he was an office intern about age 20. It was right before christmas and he was helping two co-workers, a man & a woman in their 30s. The man was holding a ladder so the woman could get to some boxes of files stored up high. He says to her, 'have you gotten your christmas goose yet?' And she replies, 'No, but I expect I'm about to.' That was it. Updike was so young & naive, he didn't know what it was about exactly, but he could sense it was lightly sexual.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
jet_lagg wrote: Banter like that is what I’m getting at. It’s not lying. It’s flirting. The only information being conveyed is that you care enough to play the game.

Late in life, John Updike wrote an essay about when he was an office intern about age 20. It was right before christmas and he was helping two co-workers, a man & a woman in their 30s. The man was holding a ladder so the woman could get to some boxes of files stored up high. He says to her, 'have you gotten your christmas goose yet?' And she replies, 'No, but I expect I'm about to.' That was it. Updike was so young & naive, he didn't know what it was about exactly, but he could sense it was lightly sexual.
Nice beaver!

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

jet_lagg wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Well, if that's the case, I hope our hypothetical rapist conducted a risk assessment, familiarised himself with relevant COSHH rules/regulations and was wearing appropriate PPE before he plundered her filthy stench-trench.

H&SAW cuts both ways.
Did Steersman ever launch his consent app? Could be time to put in a feature request to help automate regulatory compliance.
Good idea, good timing, and just before we go into production! ;)

Ah, the halcyon days of Atheism Plus - it was the best of times, it was the worst of times ... :) Almost 9 years ago too; how time flies ...

AtheismPlus_iPhoneAntiRape_Sctn_2A.JPG
(91.58 KiB) Downloaded 224 times

Never did pursue it much; sort of a thought-experiment, playing the devil's advocate. Something of a topical issue that was picked up later in this article at Reason, maybe even as a result of the Atheism Plus kerfuffle:

https://reason.com/2014/06/18/can-someo ... onsent-to/

And I was curious whether the files could be suitably encrypted; created a Mathematica Demonstration to test out whether that part of the idea was viable or not:

https://demonstrations.wolfram.com/Encr ... etSharing/

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Lsuoma wrote: Nice beaver!
Unless it's a nasty Marxist/feminist snatch...

https://media1.giphy.com/media/CUFjd7IbtTo5O/200.gif

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Five weeks on that jazz party event-- is the most I've worked this year. After that-- selling fish one morning each week, Spring to Fall. And only a few stray days of work--from other employers. The work I lost due to Covid Vaccine Mandates... did not resume, after the mandates.

Yesterday, the 'male model type'-- who hired us for the jazz party-- called GF. At first-- he said he called because he was "just thinking of" us, because he had an appointment in our neighborhood, to walk-through a rental-venue for events, which GF & I had told him was being-built-- half a year ago. No indication he had any-specific business with us. If GF had said, "Sorry, but I have to put my groceries in the fridge"... the call might have ended there.

Then he asked if we 'didn't like him anymore'.

In his trademark airhead fashion... he had emailed us, offering work, 30 days ago. But he sent the emails to our company email addresses, for his company. Which were created for the jazz party/ and which we've never used, since that ended. He interpreted our lack of reply-- as intentional shunning.

He said he sent the email to several former workers (presumably at their correct email addresses), but no one had replied. He didn't know why.

So I logged-in & read the email... and it was a windy, flowery puff of words. It said he was recently contemplating past-successes, recalling the faces of his 'dream team' which had made it possible, missing us all dearly and looking-forward to re-assembling us, soon. Nothing indicated it was a specific job offer, or that it required a reply.

By the time he got off the phone yesterday, he managed to convey that he has 2 fashion-label clients for Fashion Week, next month. Producing their runway shows. And he'd like us to work. He invited us to join-him for his walk-thru appointment, at the event space, 5:30pm, a couple blocks from our apartment. Ok, sure. He named the corner where we should meet.

A few minutes before 5:30-- we were sitting on a park bench, with eyes on every part of the corner. "How late do you think he'll be?" On the jazz party he was consistently 13 minutes late. Except when he arrived on-the-dot 30 or 60 minutes late-or-early/ confused about the meeting time.

At 5:34-- I had a hunch that I'd better peer-into each doorway/lobby at that corner... because he'd probably screw-up his own instructions to meet "on the sidewalk". Halfway down the block... far from the corner... I saw a cluster of 9 people. They looked like a guided tourist-walk, in progress. He was with them. So we merged with the group. Our arrival was not acknowledged, we were not introduced. Whoever was speaking didn't pause. His voice was quiet, so we had to focus to hear. (Several times on the jazz party-- a big fuss was made about first-meetings with the celebrity florist/ the Emmy-award winning stage-lighting designer/ the stage-curtain designer to-the-stars, etc. Vendors who I was hired-to deal-with directly. But when these vendors showed-up... the airhead would rush-forward, start fawning all over them, fail to introduce me. Then afterward-- they'd react like "who the fuck is this guy?" when I'd contact them. They thought my airhead boss was their point-of-contact. So he'd end-up working as my 'secretary', having to track them down with questions, or reply to them with answers. I was spared the footwork-- getting the executive summary.)

This cluster of 9 people on the sidewalk-- included the woman who was founder & CEO of the bigtime fashion label-- whose show we'll be producing. The fucking airhead had given-us no warning that this was a meeting with the client, her creative director, her staff, lighting designer, video director. I was wearing wingtip oxfords, with no socks. Basketball shorts from the dollar-store. A free t-shirt advertising a local barbershop. & sunglasses. (It was sheer chance that I didn't opt for Crocs.) GF is japanese & has cool tattoos... so she woulda looked fine even-if she hadn't changed from Beavis & Butthead t-shirt... to a tidy grey dress. The airhead guy wore the same rumpled Comme de Garcons dress shirt & goth-lookin' pants... that he's been wearing for years of meetings. It would be cool if he didn't give a fuck. But he gives many fucks... he's not shabby On Purpose. His cunt wife is a stylist for fashion magazines & she could easily obtain expensive clothes to make him look like a successful fashion-victim/ instead of a failed one. But she oozes with disdain for him & letting him look bad is just-another opportunity for passive-aggression. She's probably mad that she fell-for his fleeting resemblance to a cool sexy winner.

The venue looks nice. Floor is a couple several stories belowground. The windows are at street level So the fall of the sunlight inside-- reminds me of looking-up, when I was a kid, inside the Air Force Academy chapel.

I didn't say anything in the meeting. It was mostly the lighting designer describing his proposal. He was designing for a stereotypical flashy fashion event. A reasonable assumption, as there will be 45 models & 800 guests. But a wrong assumption. The fashion-designer-boss-lady just wants functional lighting, at minimal cost. She doesn't care for dramatic effects, or cleverly hiding the lighting equipment. She's fine with littering the space with little lights on tripods/ as would be used in a photo shoot, rather than impressive stage lights-- on a lattice of overhead trusses.

John D

Post by John D »

Saw the oncologist today. My wife's cancer is probably stage III. He will not really know until he splits my wife open next Wednesday and pulls out as much shit as possible. Full hysterotomy, maybe bowel and intestines and lymph nodes. He will not know until he tears her open and has a good look. The colorectal surgeon will join in on the fun so he can take care of any extra bits. This will be followed by chemo in about six months.

My wife is strangely positive because she thought they would have no treatment options. I am filled with the dread of a long slow death for her.

She did say to me "I don't want a coloscopy bag... or whatever." and I said... "Well that may happen next week." and she is like "Well... then I will kill myself." and I am like .... "Okay".

Fuckity fuck fuck.

Good news is that she and I are partners in this little hell. I would not want it any other way.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: Nice beaver!
Unless it's a nasty Marxist/feminist snatch...

https://media1.giphy.com/media/CUFjd7IbtTo5O/200.gif

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Seeing as Conspiratoria is the general topic here:
Matt Gaetz is the victim ot MAGAt on MAGAt violence.

Someone close to Trump leaked stuff. Not saying Gaetz did it, he is probably just guilty of trafficking minors for sex. But someone is ratting out the Don to the Feds. Maybe Mark Meadows. Maybe it is Gaetz?
The dude that tried to nail the FBI and ended up dead in a cornfield. He didn't do that because of the Trump top secret raid. He was Antifa and it was a false flag to make Trump and his supporters look bad, or even worse than they already look.
And Ivana's death. Old people don't die of falling down stairs unless they are pushed. It is a statistical impossibility, even less likely than Biden winning the last election fairly. And after Donald Jr., Eric , and Ivanka did it they had her cremated, applied for a tax exemption to have her buried in a makeshift grave behind the greenskeepers outhouse, then threw her ashes in the garbage in the garbage and filled the grave with stolen nuclear secrets.
The stuff you learn from the internet.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Seeing as Conspiratoria is the general topic here:
Matt Gaetz is the victim ot MAGAt on MAGAt violence.

Someone close to Trump leaked stuff. Not saying Gaetz did it, he is probably just guilty of trafficking minors for sex. But someone is ratting out the Don to the Feds. Maybe Mark Meadows. Maybe it is Gaetz?
The dude that tried to nail the FBI and ended up dead in a cornfield. He didn't do that because of the Trump top secret raid. He was Antifa and it was a false flag to make Trump and his supporters look bad, or even worse than they already look.
And Ivana's death. Old people don't die of falling down stairs unless they are pushed. It is a statistical impossibility, even less likely than Biden winning the last election fairly. And after Donald Jr., Eric , and Ivanka did it they had her cremated, applied for a tax exemption to have her buried in a makeshift grave behind the greenskeepers outhouse, then threw her ashes in the garbage in the garbage and filled the grave with stolen nuclear secrets.
The stuff you learn from the internet.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/prHg0TEFA76P.jpeg

https://media.patriots.win/post/UZ4feQSskbmu.jpeg

The mid-wits at fivethirtyeight.com had no live election news to report, during their live-blogging of yesterday's Wyoming primary. There was no county-by-county flow of early results, with 7%... 38%... 95% of the votes counted. No news networks deploying reporters to conduct exit-polls & interviews with voters, with statisticians tallying live in the studio.

And so the fivethirtyeight.com dorks were reduced to claiming, over-and-over, that Liz Cheney's was an "old-fashioned conservative", who cared about "traditional conservative values and issues", and her defeat marked the rise of "something else"... a bizarre new cult of election-denying voters. Of course this coverage itself was fivethirtyeight denying the validity of the election result.

And-- this is the crucial part-- before Trump-- the progressive fivethirtyeight weenies would-have ABSOLUTELY described Liz Cheney & her Dick-- as NEO-conservative... whose Neocon Warmongering was NOT about "traditional old-fashioned conservative values and issues..."

https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/a ... on-cheney/

CNN _did_ send a crew to Wyoming... the same director they sent to edit & produce The January Six Show...
to ensure that Cheney's concession speech would be a Hollywood Melodrama Spectacle:

https://media.patriots.win/post/aHAcLE45h9hZ.jpeg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

FYI, it is not justified to run over your muggers this long after they mug you. That being said, the hang time on this punt is impressive.

free thoughtpolice

Liz Cheney won that election by 30 points.
It was stolen from her and no one can convince me otherwise.
Chinese cell phones hooked up with the Venezuelan made voting machines and "mules" drove by making "dumps " at ballot boxes. There were more votes cast than people in Wisconsin.
Wake up sheeple!!

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Officer doing everything in his power to keep a straight face.

free thoughtpolice

Medical researchers no doubt paid by the chicoms are again asserting that covid did not come from a laboratory, but from the Wuhan market and may have even jumped the animal human infection barrier more than once.
https://ucsdnews.ucsd.edu/pressrelease/ ... uhan-china

Fauci is developing a new virus in China to frighten people into submission:
https://orissadiary.com/zoonotic-virus- ... -of-china/
You can bet big pharma is already working on a new "vaccine" that contains nano mind control chips and will make them trillions of dollars reports the journalistic giant MAGAts of Tik Tok.

free thoughtpolice

Hillary Clinton murders another man and tries to blame it on Putin.
https://www.fox3now.com/dan-rapoport-fo ... o-his-dog/

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: FYI, it is not justified to run over your muggers this long after they mug you. That being said, the hang time on this punt is impressive.

That's shocking! The kids with the gun were simply trying to redistribute the wealth and that vile capitalist attempted to oppress them.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I stumbled across this video on YouTube & thought it was Kensington Ave in Brooklyn. (It could easily be that.) But it's Philadelphia.

It closely resembles my corner-- and a mile-long stretch, continuing-across a high-rent part of Manhattan. Which is especially-crazy: there are zero reasons my neighborhood is a currently a ghetto... it had been gentrifying for 30 years.

Except an intentional decision was made from-above, to dump drug-addicted homeless crazies here, in overwhelming numbers, lockdown businesses 'to flatten the curve', and let BLM & Antifa loot repeatedly-- without consequence.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free candy4tranzkidz wrote:
...the journalistic giant MAGAts of Tik Tok...

What on earth do you have-against Libs of TikTok ?!!!

And what fault do you find with her journalistic practices?

https://media.patriots.win/post/4IyzY0iRk4or.jpeg

source: Stephen Kirsch blog, again, fwiw.
"So while it could be that one or maybe two
of the deaths were just coincidences,
odds are that the rest were not." --Kirsch

https://archive.ph/nrnhU#selection-701.0-701.113

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I imagine we'll be hearing about how every one of those 15 doctors had cancer, hangnails, or eggshell skulls.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:35 am
“Eggshell skull” refers to a legal doctrine, which holds that a defendant’s liability in a tort claim is not mitigated by a plaintiff’s unforeseeable, pre-existing susceptibility to injury. Under the doctrine, a defendant is liable for any injury proximately caused by the commission of a tort, even if it is the result of a plaintiff’s peculiar characteristic, such as a skull as thin as an eggshell. A defendant “takes their victim as they find them” under this doctrine.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/eggshell_skull

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

fuzzy wrote: I imagine we'll be hearing about how every one of those 15 doctors had cancer, hangnails, or eggshell skulls.
Yeah... a shockingly-high number of aborted babies have that eggshell skull thing. It's best to just destroy 'em.

Fauci has a whole buncha leftover boosters, to do the deed.

https://media.patriots.win/post/ZsA5zQN8nK0w.jpeg

free thoughtpolice

15 Canadian doctors died recently.

How many physicians are there in Ontario?
As of that year, there were 16,990 such practitioners in the province of Ontario.
Number of family medicine and general practice physicians in Canada as of 2020, by province*
Characteristic Number of physicians
Ontario 16,990

There are a lot of doctors in Canada. They are not superhuman. They eventually die.
I have seen absolutely zero evidence that any physicians in Canada have died from covid vaccine and you haven't shown any either.
Also that was an exceptionally stupid and immature name calling by altering my nym.
Yet a little while ago you were talking about decorum.
It is really odd that you are offended on behalf of "Libs of Tiktok"
It seems you have invested a lot of your ego and belief in goofy internet sites. Sad.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: It is really odd that you are offended on behalf of "Libs of Tiktok"
It seems you have invested a lot of your ego and belief in goofy internet sites. Sad.
Don't change the subject.

What's your gripe against Libs Of TikTok ??

Boston Children's Hospital supports castrating kids and I have evidence

Libs of TikTok
Aug 16

Today’s newsletter concludes with a message from our sponsor.
Last week you may have noticed a lot of buzz around Boston Children’s Hospital. It turns out, they had a full menu of castration and mutilation options for minors to choose from. Some options included a hysterectomy: the carving out of a young girl’s reproductive system. Double mastectomy: chopping off young girls’ breasts. Phalloplasty: cutting off the skin from the forearm and thigh of healthy adolescent girls to create a penis. All this came to light last week, so I helped spread the horrors of what doctors are doing to young confused individuals.

{embeded video}

Another video from Boston Children’s explained how a toddler can know they are transgender sometimes from the minute they are born.

{embeded video}

This doctor explains how playing with the “opposite gender toys” can be a sign that a kid is trans. The same people who screamed for years “toys don’t have a gender!” are now telling us that toys have gender and if a girl plays with a truck, she might be trans. (Shoutout to my mom for not chopping off my breasts when I asked for a short haircut!)

Of course, the Left immediately jumped on this, trying to figure out how to spin it as false information to protect their friends. Politifact got to it first. They fact-checked a specific claim that I myself never made and labeled it false.

Politifact fact-check:
PolitiFact
@PolitiFact
A viral tweet from the account Libs of TikTok is wrong. The Center for Gender Surgery at Boston Children's Hospital does not provide hysterectomies to patients younger than 18.

PolitiFact - No, Boston Children’s Hospital doesn’t provide hysterectomies for children
A viral tweet falsely claims that a pediatric hospital is offering surgical treatment for transgender children. “Boston
bit.ly
August 13th 2022

27 Retweets85 Likes
Although I never mentioned a specific age, Boston Children’s does in fact provide “gender-affirming” surgeries for minors. After the videos went viral, they quietly updated their website. They changed the age of requirement for a vaginoplasty from 17 to 18 and added “we only perform gender-affirming hysterectomies on patients who are age 18 or older.” It appears that Politifact and Boston Children’s worked together to cover up for the fact that minors were allowed to receive genital and breast mutilation surgeries as well as eliminating the possibility for a young girl to ever get pregnant through a hysterectomy.

{embeded tweet: Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
.@BostonChildrens updated their website this week to try to have us believe that they don’t perform “gender affirming” surgeries on minors. Luckily everything was archived. }

New evidence has come out clearly stating that Boston Children’s has done and would do “gender affirming” surgeries on Minors. Check out this thread from Wesley Yang.

But the Left still wasn’t satisfied with their fake fact-check, perhaps because I busted it wide open. They were out for more blood. They now want me suspended for tweeting the publicly available videos and defending myself from a false accusation from Politifact while raising awareness to the mutilation of children.

P.S. Please subscribe to my substack in case one day they are successful at finally getting me banned.

Of course our wise Latina friend is leading the charge to get me banned, this time accompanied by a he/they doctor, soon to be followed by Media Matters probably.

Honestly, my only response is that the stochastic terrorism accusation is getting old. Time to think of something new.
Anyway, my reaction is the same as always. The harder you come after and attack me, the more that tells me I need to continue working vigorously to expose the insanity of the Left. Which is exactly what I intend to do.

--Libs of TikTok

link, including embeded bits:
https://www.libsoftiktok.com/p/boston-c ... l-supports

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog has gone full rabid. I had no idea he was so serious about libs of tiktok being some kind of super journalist.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Service Dog has gone full rabid. I had no idea he was so serious about libs of tiktok being some kind of super journalist.
Glenn Greenwald agrees with me.

But Taylor Lorenz of the New York Times doxxed Libs of TikTok. NYTimes even posted her New York Real Estate license online.

So you can either agree with Glenn Greenwald & me... or the woke cry-bully doxxers.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I'm fine with calling them MAPs, so long as we still get to cut their balls off.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: It is really odd that you are offended on behalf of "Libs of Tiktok"
Is it?

Yesterday:

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I'm pretty sure one of my hens is a rooster.

John D

Post by John D »

We saw the show Strange Loop last night. Perfect seats… first row mezzanine

The show is basically a navel gazing exercise brought to the audience by a short fat dark skinned neurotic black gay guy from Detroit.

My girls absolutely loved it. I was entertained for the most part. The acting was really good but the singing was average and the dancing… well there wasn’t really any dancing… just simple little rock dance moves and lots of prancing fags.

Some of it was clever and funny and much of it was preachy. It had no plot. The music was fully modern so not to my taste.

Still we had a great time. We now have to score more show tickets.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I'm fine with calling them MAPs, so long as we still get to cut their balls off.
can’t we go back to calling them disgusting perverts? That would be more accurate… and accuracy is what we are really after. Haha. Actually… right now I don’t give two shits. I have my opinion but I can’t change anyone elses mind on anything lately. I just say that everyone else can figure this out.

I just watched an entire Broadway show about nigger fagots being unhappy getting ass fucked by white guys. It won some Tony awards. Okay… fine… youall can figure this out.

I will be busy taking care of my dying wife.

John D

Post by John D »

I should also add that the Broadway and Times Square araraiif NYC are still pretty nice. I have not spent any time in the neighborhoods however… so nothing to report.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: I should also add that the Broadway and Times Square araraiif NYC are still pretty nice.
True.

man... this is like a collaboration between Key & Peele... and the Daily Stormer.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: I should also add that the Broadway and Times Square araraiif NYC are still pretty nice. I have not spent any time in the neighborhoods however… so nothing to report.
if only you'd known before booking your trip: Hizzoner is putting up visitors for free in luxury Manhattan hotels. (You have to travel by bus, though.)

https://nypost.com/2022/08/17/nyc-offic ... SocialFlow

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Customers can be so rude sometimes.

https://www.wbrc.com/2022/08/16/man-die ... olice-say/

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Deadly force is justified when the individual reasonably believes it's necessary to prevent themselves from being called the n word. Old man had it coming.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CNN has canned Mr. Potato Head.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Yeah, well the Moon-Glampers say it all.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

:cdc: :cdc: :cdc: :cdc:
71beLKgV4bL-3159353295.png
(146.39 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Yeah, well the Moon-Glampers say it all.
You don't get to choose to be heterosexual.
If Miranda was the last She/Her on Earth, I'd choose to not be heterosexual.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

It was predicted on the Pit years ago, that the next 'normalization' by the SjWs would be pedophilia.

FYI,
https://www.pennlive.com/news/2022/08/p ... cates.html

free thoughtpolice

Servant Dog is a fan of Putin.
Service Dog wrote:
Glenn Greenwald agrees with me.
https://www.thebulwark.com/the-long-his ... e-kremlin/

Just like communist/ America hating/ Democracy hating Glenn Greenwald Service Dog has never said a bad thing about Putin. Clearly he has a gay crush on him like his orange idol Trump and his journalistic idol Glenn Greenwald.

free thoughtpolice

Oh I forgot to post this pic for you in case you are tired if jacking off to Hunter Biden dick pics.
putin trump horseback.PNG
(468.37 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Who is that riding with Matt?

Keating

Post by Keating »

jet_lagg wrote: I'm pretty sure one of my hens is a rooster.
A trans chicken. What will they think of next.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Keating wrote: A trans chicken. What will they think of next.
Queer turkey.

Obviously.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I step away from the internet for 1 hour & 38 minutes... & the MAGAsphere is buzzing like a kicked wasp nest... over Sam Harris.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The looks on the faces of the Triggernometry guys are classic.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

"Literally" --Sam Harris

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: <snip>

If Miranda was the last She/Her on Earth, I'd choose to not be heterosexual.
Nice to see that you do have some standards ... ;)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »