Back to Conspiratoria

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Re: Back to Conspiratoria

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Swinging a bag of radios at the victim's head was use of deadly force. That is what justified the use of deadly force in response.
Reminds me of this.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Bhurzum wrote:
Well, if that's the case, I hope our hypothetical rapist conducted a risk assessment, familiarised himself with relevant COSHH rules/regulations and was wearing appropriate PPE before he plundered her filthy stench-trench.

H&SAW cuts both ways.
Did Steersman ever launch his consent app? Could be time to put in a feature request to help automate regulatory compliance.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Deadly force may only be used when you have a reasonable belief an imminent threat of death or great bodily harm exists. In general, use of force must always be proportional.
Below is the Nevada law. I think it sez you can use deadly force to protect property... in your habitation or car... if a felony is being committed at the time.

(But I'm just posting a link I read earlier. Haven't gone back to double-check. But if that-much is indeed true... then is there some local precedent protecting a proprietor 's store as-well? I suspect there is, but I don't have any evidence to back-up my hunch.)

And... I'd discourage testing the strength of that protection against a prosecutor with an agenda).

https://www.leg.state.nv.us/NRS/NRS-200 ... S200Sec120

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: I think it sez you can use deadly force to protect property... in your habitation or car... if a felony is being committed at the time.
It reads
... necessary self-defense, or in defense of an occupied habitation [against] any person or persons who manifestly intend and endeavor, in a violent, riotous, tumultuous or surreptitious manner, to enter the occupied habitation or occupied motor vehicle, of another for the purpose of assaulting or offering personal violence to any person dwelling or being therein.
This is similar to CA law, where
PC 459 wrote:Every person who enters any house, room, apartment, tenement, shop, warehouse, store, mill, barn, stable, outhouse or other building, tent, vessel,... floating home,... railroad car, locked or sealed cargo container, whether or not mounted on a vehicle, trailer coach,... any house car, ... inhabited camper, ... vehicle ... when the doors are locked, aircraft, ... or mine or any underground portion thereof, with intent to commit grand or petit larceny or any felony is guilty of burglary.
and
PC 198.5 wrote:Any person using force intended or likely to cause death or great bodily injury within his or her residence shall be presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily injury to self, family, or a member of the household when that force is used against another person, not a member of the family or household, who unlawfully and forcibly enters or has unlawfully and forcibly entered the residence and the person using the force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry occurred.
Ergo, if anyone is breaking into your house, car, tent, etc., there's an automatic presumption of imminent death or great bodily harm, so deadly force is justified.

I think Nguyen loses, however, as it was shoplifting, not forcible entry into an occupied dwelling, in which case
It must appear that the circumstances were sufficient to excite the fears of a reasonable person and that the person killing really acted under the influence of those fears and not in a spirit of revenge.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Unless you just put it there it could be a browser thing. That is why asked someone else if they could see the link.
This has been an insightful tour of your mind.

No it hasn't. As usual you haven't learned a fucking thing much less gained insight.
Ok. Our perspectives are too divergent. I'll defer to a disinterested third-party Solomon. Either there's a tiny blue arrow there, or there isn't.

But... remember what's At Stake: Either you're unfit parse evidence presented plainly in front of you... Or else I'm peddling "Bullshit Dog" "tricks" etc.
► Show Spoiler
What an odd argument.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:45 pm
free thoughtpolice wrote: you told him to lie more carefully so it wasn't so easy for a bad person like me to show what a liar he is. I'm sure it was embarrassing for you to see your friend telling such transparent lies.
This is not a fair & honest characterization.

And I won't pretend that both free thoughtpolice & John are equally culpable. Nope. That would be False Equivalence. John tried to mend a mess in good faith. & ftp responded by compounding the mess in bad faith.

I think this is an iteration of the 'derangement syndrome'-- when the effteepeez of the world feel so justified in the their contempt... that they give themselves permission to abandon minimum standards of how to treat people whose opinions differ from theirs.

I understand the upside to me Not posting this, taking a higher road.

But I'm not out of line for posting this.
Decorum does not oblige me to refrain from calling-out bad behavior.
I think this is an iteration of the 'derangement syndrome'-- when the effteepeez of the world feel so justified in the their contempt... that they give themselves permission to abandon minimum standards of how to treat people whose opinions differ from theirs.
There is a difference of opinion then there are obvious facts. The earth is a spheroid. That is a fact. No matter how much someone believes their opinion that the earth is flat, it doesn't make it so. Only a total fucking idiot would argue that.
Now instead of deflecting and spamming, and outright lying now you are pulling a passive aggressive ftp is being mean to me and I am the well behaved victim of his bad behavior.
Get fucked.

free thoughtpolice

DW Adams wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Unless you just put it there it could be a browser thing. That is why asked someone else if they could see the link.
This has been an insightful tour of your mind.

No it hasn't. As usual you haven't learned a fucking thing much less gained insight.
Ok. Our perspectives are too divergent. I'll defer to a disinterested third-party Solomon. Either there's a tiny blue arrow there, or there isn't.

But... remember what's At Stake: Either you're unfit parse evidence presented plainly in front of you... Or else I'm peddling "Bullshit Dog" "tricks" etc.
► Show Spoiler
What an odd argument.
He got called out on a lie, doubled down on another lie, and when asked to show the link he claimed to have he started posting more bullshit.
So he posts a picture of a little blue arrow that wasn't in the unlinked article. A childish, clearly dishonest attempt at confusing the whole argument.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I think Service Dog is referring to the line before the quoted one.
against one who manifestly intends or endeavors to commit a crime of violence
Where crime of violence is defined as the following:
any felony for which there is a substantial risk that force or violence may be used against the person or property of another in the commission of the felony.
IANAL, but it seems like a convoluted way of saying even if it's argued the person who gets killed was attempting to harm the property and not the person inside the property that the use of lethal force was still legal. Regardless it's only applicable to homes and cars.

Dude had better hope the jury has the same idea of reasonable fear as he does.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I think Nguyen loses, however, as it was shoplifting, not forcible entry into an occupied dwelling, in which case
Everything you're saying makes sense. But if I were his lawyer... I wouldn't say 'Open & shut case! He's guilty!'. I'd be looking for a defense in here:
NRS 200.120  “Justifiable homicide” defined; no duty to retreat under certain circumstances.

1.  Justifiable homicide is the killing of a human being in necessary self-defense, or in defense of an occupied habitation, an occupied motor vehicle or a person, against one who manifestly intends or endeavors to commit a crime of violence, or against any person or persons who manifestly intend and endeavor, in a violent, riotous, tumultuous or surreptitious manner, to enter the occupied habitation or occupied motor vehicle, of another for the purpose of assaulting or offering personal violence to any person dwelling or being therein.

2.  A person is not required to retreat before using deadly force as provided in subsection 1 if the person:

(a) Is not the original aggressor;

(b) Has a right to be present at the location where deadly force is used; and

(c) Is not actively engaged in conduct in furtherance of criminal activity at the time deadly force is used.

3.  As used in this section:

(a) “Crime of violence” means any felony for which there is a substantial risk that force or violence may be used against the person or property of another in the commission of the felony.

[1911 C&P § 129; RL § 6394; NCL § 10076]—(NRS A 1983, 518; 2011, 265; 2015, 1781)

NRS 200.130  Bare fear insufficient to justify killing; reasonable fear required; rebuttable presumption under certain circumstances.

1.  A bare fear of any of the offenses mentioned in NRS 200.120, to prevent which the homicide is alleged to have been committed, is not sufficient to justify the killing. It must appear that the circumstances were sufficient to excite the fears of a reasonable person and that the person killing really acted under the influence of those fears and not in a spirit of revenge.

2.  There is a rebuttable presumption that the circumstances were sufficient to excite the fears of a reasonable person and that the person killing really acted under the influence of those fears and not in a spirit of revenge if the person killing:

(a) Knew or reasonably believed that the person who was killed was entering unlawfully and with force, or attempting to enter unlawfully and with force, the occupied habitation or occupied motor vehicle, of another;

(b) Knew or reasonably believed that the person who was killed was committing or attempting to commit a crime of violence; and

(c) Did not provoke the person who was killed.

(a) “Crime of violence” means any felony for which there is a substantial risk that force or violence may be used against the person or property of another in the commission of the felony.

(b) “Motor vehicle” means every vehicle which is self-propelled.

[1911 C&P § 130; RL § 6395; NCL § 10077]—(NRS A 2015, 1782)
Wearing robber masks might make the crucial difference between shoplifting and "a surreptitious manner". Jumping over the counter might cross the line from shoplifting to "a tumultuous manner".

I'm not denying that the shopkeeper becoming a test case-- would be ruinous for the poor guy... even-if he eventually prevails.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

:nin: jet

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: It must appear that the circumstances were sufficient to excite the fears of a reasonable person and that the person killing really acted under the influence of those fears and not in a spirit of revenge.

The trespassing & robbery was ongoing, so I think he's in the clear on "in the spirit of revenge"

"NRS 200.060  When killing punished as murder.  The killing must be the result of that sudden, violent impulse of passion supposed to be irresistible; for, if there should appear to have been an interval between the assault or provocation given and the killing, sufficient for the voice of reason and humanity to be heard, the killing shall be attributed to deliberate revenge and punished as murder.

[1911 C&P § 124; RL § 6389; NCL § 10071]"

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

so he posts a picture of a little blue arrow that wasn't in the unlinked article so he posts a picture of a little blue arrow that wasn't in the unlinked article so he posts a picture of a little blue arrow that wasn't in the unlinked article
The earth is a spheroid :twatson: That is a fact. No matter how much someone believes their opinion that the earth is flat, it doesn't make it so. Only a total fucking idiot would argue that.
:cdc: :cdc: :cdc: :cdc: :cdc: :cdc: :cdc:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Olivia Neutron-Bomb dead at 72.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Facknell, I never knew this:
Her father had been a British spy during World War Two. Her mother was the daughter of the German Nobel laureate, Max Born, and had fled with her family when the Nazis came to power in 1933.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Reportedly, the FBI raided Trump’s home at Mara Lago, broke into his safe, and removed materials. It has been suggested that the Justice Department is investigating whether Trump walked out of the White House with box loads of classified documents. If this is the case, the Justice Department might be in trouble here. The ultimate classification (or declassification) authority is the President. He can grab a document, state it’s declassified, and hand it over to The NY Times…totally legal in my view. The military and federal agencies never want their stuff declassified, but presidents do it constantly. This could be interesting.
The question would be, does the president have to follow normal declassification protocol? Is it illegal if he doesn’t?

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

A toast

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Nancy Pelosi 's son, age 53, still breastfeeds.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I think Nguyen loses, however, as it was shoplifting, not forcible entry into an occupied dwelling, in which case
Everything you're saying makes sense. But if I were his lawyer... I wouldn't say 'Open & shut case! He's guilty!'. I'd be looking for a defense in here:
NRS 200.120  “Justifiable homicide” defined; no duty to retreat under certain circumstances.

1.  Justifiable homicide is the killing of a human being in necessary self-defense, or in defense of an occupied habitation, an occupied motor vehicle or a person, against one who manifestly intends or endeavors to commit a crime of violence, or against any person or persons who manifestly intend and endeavor, in a violent, riotous, tumultuous or surreptitious manner, to enter the occupied habitation or occupied motor vehicle, of another for the purpose of assaulting or offering personal violence to any person dwelling or being therein.

2.  A person is not required to retreat before using deadly force as provided in subsection 1 if the person:

(a) Is not the original aggressor;

(b) Has a right to be present at the location where deadly force is used; and

(c) Is not actively engaged in conduct in furtherance of criminal activity at the time deadly force is used.

[1911 C&P § 129; RL § 6394; NCL § 10076]—(NRS A 1983, 518; 2011, 265; 2015, 1781)

NRS 200.130  Bare fear insufficient to justify killing; reasonable fear required; rebuttable presumption under certain circumstances.

1.  A bare fear of any of the offenses mentioned in NRS 200.120, to prevent which the homicide is alleged to have been committed, is not sufficient to justify the killing. It must appear that the circumstances were sufficient to excite the fears of a reasonable person and that the person killing really acted under the influence of those fears and not in a spirit of revenge.

2.  There is a rebuttable presumption that the circumstances were sufficient to excite the fears of a reasonable person and that the person killing really acted under the influence of those fears and not in a spirit of revenge if the person killing:

(a) Knew or reasonably believed that the person who was killed was entering unlawfully and with force, or attempting to enter unlawfully and with force, the occupied habitation or occupied motor vehicle, of another;

(b) Knew or reasonably believed that the person who was killed was committing or attempting to commit a crime of violence; and

(c) Did not provoke the person who was killed.

(b) “Motor vehicle” means every vehicle which is self-propelled.

[1911 C&P § 130; RL § 6395; NCL § 10077]—(NRS A 2015, 1782)
Wearing robber masks might make the crucial difference between shoplifting and "a surreptitious manner". Jumping over the counter might cross the line from shoplifting to "a tumultuous manner".

I'm not denying that the shopkeeper becoming a test case-- would be ruinous for the poor guy... even-if he eventually prevails.
As a store is not a "habitation", the automatic justification of deadly force does not obtain.

Nyugen's defense must rely on establishing his reasonable fear that death was potentially imminent. That's undermined by his nonchalant handling of two dudes in balaclavas, even after they stole shit. The strongest argument is, that when the dude abruptly jumped the counter, that presented an immediate threat and a sudden change of dynamic. But that's also undermined by the fact that the dude didn't charge Nyugen, but rather started grabbing merchandise. And the prosecutor will play that video in super slow-motion. His best hope is either the DA not wanting to touch it, or jury nullification.

Nyugen was also a complete retard to make public statements. (Yes, there is a left tail to the Asian IQ bell curve.)

Had he immediately trespassed them out of the store, even with a collar in one hand and the knife in the other, he'd be in a much better situation now. Had they physically attacked him at that point, he could justifiably stab away.

But seriously, carry a gun, and if anyone comes in wearing a ski mask, draw on them -- low ready is fine -- and order them to leave. Worst trouble you're facing is a brandishing charge. And unless they're actually just returning from the plastic surgeon's, I guarantee they won't be filing a complaint.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Also -- as Bhurzum observed, Nyugen apparently had some advanced training. Which likely also included hands-on training. Prosecutor will discover that, and in trial will ask, 'Why didn't you just use your non-lethal [Jujistsu, whatever] skills?'

I get the frustration of thugs robbing your store repeatedly with impunity, and I shed no tears for thugs. But it'd be better to read the state statute before getting charged under it, or to watch some of those self-defense videos before you're the star of one.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

May have linked this before, don't care. Awesome cover by one of the most under-rated voices in music!

:dance: :clap:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:36 pm
"plug & tug"
(It's a taught technique in the military)
& on YouTube !

Pounce tugs, (if you want them)

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:36 pm
"plug & tug"
(It's a taught technique in the military)
& on YouTube !

Pounce tugs, (if you want them)
That was quite entertaining.

Also, as a side-note, the dude who designed the knife is the spitting-image of a guy who used to work for me in the garrison detention facility - shave the beard, throw him into uniform and bam! I would swear it was the same guy! The likeness is uncanny.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Also -- as Bhurzum observed, Nyugen apparently had some advanced training. Which likely also included hands-on training. Prosecutor will discover that, and in trial will ask, 'Why didn't you just use your non-lethal [Jujistsu, whatever] skills?'

I get the frustration of thugs robbing your store repeatedly with impunity, and I shed no tears for thugs. But it'd be better to read the state statute before getting charged under it, or to watch some of those self-defense videos before you're the star of one.
jewjitsu.jpg
(51.34 KiB) Downloaded 226 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote: jewjitsu.jpg
Now that one's Kosher.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Patchman -- a new nemesis for Batman?

dekenta-pachman.jpg
(31.88 KiB) Downloaded 209 times

free thoughtpolice

Trump confesses to being a mobster.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YM0UjN6qsKs

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Bhurzum wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:54 pm

That was quite entertaining.
You thought that was entertaining?

This was entertaining. I was laughing my tits off.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69 wrote: You thought that was entertaining?

This was entertaining. I was laughing my tits off.
The "pussy, huh?" as he delivered the coup de grâce to the husband felt entirely justified. Not only did the worm turn, it brought force multipliers!

Yup, tragic though it may have been, it was also quite funny.

free thoughtpolice

An eagle chick from late June. It fledged a few weeks later.
DSCN1932 (2).JPG
(1.99 MiB) Downloaded 187 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:09 am
Trump confesses to being a mobster.
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YM0UjN6qsKs
This is a fascinating post. The 5th Amendment protects a man from being compelled to testify against himself. It achieves this by asserting that his silence may not be interpreted as evidence of guilt. The 5th Amendment was designed to correct the injustice frequent in witch hunts and show trials. Donald Trump clearly suffers from a flaw common in humanity: he does not see the wisdom of the 5th Amendment when his antagonists invoke it. Only when he is in the courtroom hotseat does he belatedly realize the wisdom of the right to remain silent. So Donald Trump has taken both sides of the issue, contradictory positions. And the thoughtpolice find fault with that.
But which position do the thoughtpolice subscribe to? Is Donald Trump right when he says invoking the 5th Amendment suggests one is a "mobster"? Or is Donald Trump right when he argues the opposite position?...
https://media.patriots.win/post/UOEkOrIT0Tf9.jpeg

free thoughtpolice

Trump knew that 5th stuff from years ago when he shared his mob layer Roy Cohn with Fat Tony Salerno.
He was big on document searches when it was being done on his political opponents. Fair is fair.
If Trump is guilty he should face the consequences.
If Hunter Biden is guilty same thing.
Remember, Hillary Clinton testified in front of the House for 11 hours without taking the 5th once.
Trump gave his name and spent 4 hours doing nothing but taking the 5th.

free thoughtpolice

QAnon is still alive on Real America's Voice. She appears to have nice large breasts.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: their opinion that the earth is flat
No one here believes the Earth is flat, or subscribes to QAnon. This is another 'Conspiratoria' smear, to avoid engaging with the actual substance of our posts.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Screenshot_20220810-233615-851.png
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 176 times

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

fuzzy wrote: Screenshot_20220810-233615-851.png
Fake news.

That's the line-up for "Woman of the year" :P

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

More info on the smoke-shop stabbing...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Fair is fair.
That answer doesn't match the question.

The question was about the 5th Amendment. The inverse of "Trump did wrong" is "The witch hunters against Trump did wrong. it's malicious prosecution".

The only reason to bring Hunter Biden into the question... is if you think Hunter Biden and his associates have been wrongly accused by an overzealous FBI, DOJ, Special Prosecutors, FISA courts, Congressional Hearings & impeachments, & crooked Big Tech news media.

"If Trump is guilty he should face the consequences."

Ok. But if his accusers are guilty, what consequences should they face for year after year of witch hunt & show trial?

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Trump knew that 5th stuff from years ago when he shared his mob layer Roy Cohn with Fat Tony Salerno.
He was big on document searches when it was being done on his political opponents. Fair is fair.
Remember, Hillary Clinton testified in front of the House for 11 hours without taking the 5th once.
Trump gave his name and spent 4 hours doing nothing but taking the 5th.
The testifying in front of the house thing was grandstanding and milking political capital. Sure it was at Clinton's expense, but prosecuting her for reals was never on the cards. All any of that was was a bunch of players of the great game, playing the game. Ultimately, that was all in fun.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Hillary Clinton exists solely in her own private reality, a heavily-fortified gated-community, adhering only to her own internal-logic.

One may only invoke the 5th before Congress if their testimony is 'compelled' by subpoena. Trey Gowdy did subpoena Hillary, but she refuses to accept that fact. ("I did not have sexual relations with that Miss Lewinsky.") And so, by her own twisted logic, she forfeited the right to remain silent.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/07/08/politics ... oena-gowdy

John D

Post by John D »

Damn. Took my old lady to the hospital yesterday. She has had abdominal pain and constipation for weeks now. Docs put her on meds to move her bowels but it didn't help.

So... off to Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak MI.

They found a 10 cm mass in her abdomen. They will do a paracentesis to draw fluid this afternoon. Tomorrow is a CT scan. We will see what it is.. but... I suspect it is lady-part cancer. Her sister and mother both had lady-part cancer. Sheesh.

The dog is really unhappy. Dog misses the old lady and is walking around the house with her head down. I am still working from home because my wife hates visitors when she is in the hospital. I am just trying to get work done. Nothing I can do now.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote: More info on the smoke-shop stabbing...

I was all hot for Red, until I saw Green.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: I was all hot for Red, until I saw Green.
Well, since we're talking fantasy, I'll have 'em both! Red in expensive webbing, green in leather/latex.

https://i.gifer.com/FZgL.gif

Fuck it, I'll also have "Aliens" era Sigourney Weaver stood to the side with a moist cloth to mop my brow and yell encouragement!

Yeehaw!

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: Damn. Took my old lady to the hospital yesterday. <snip>
Shit.

I hope everything works out ok for you, John.

Fingers crossed, mate.

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: their opinion that the earth is flat
No one here believes the Earth is flat, or subscribes to QAnon. This is another 'Conspiratoria' smear, to avoid engaging with the actual substance of our posts.
You mean your posts? I don't remember anyone making the inference that covid vaccines were responsible for the deaths of those Toronto doctors.
Can you read? I never said you believed the earth is flat. I used it as an example of a fact as opposed to an opinion.
As for Qanon. That post doesn't mention you and wasn't directed at you.
If you can't argue intelligently or in good faith I'm not wasting any more time responding to you.

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Fair is fair.
That answer doesn't match the question.

The question was about the 5th Amendment. The inverse of "Trump did wrong" is "The witch hunters against Trump did wrong. it's malicious prosecution".

The only reason to bring Hunter Biden into the question... is if you think Hunter Biden and his associates have been wrongly accused by an overzealous FBI, DOJ, Special Prosecutors, FISA courts, Congressional Hearings & impeachments, & crooked Big Tech news media.

"If Trump is guilty he should face the consequences."

Ok. But if his accusers are guilty, what consequences should they face for year after year of witch hunt & show trial?
What question o you think I was trying to answer?
I think it is possible that Hunter Biden may have done something wrong, such as not paying taxes. If he is found to have broken the law he should face the same consequences as anyone else that breaks the law. Bidens are not above the law and neither should Trumps. That was my point.
As for Prosecutorial misconduct that too is against the law and should be prosecuted if they have violated the law or abused their office for political or personal reasons.
Cops and prosecutors shouldn't be above the law either.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

John D wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:40 am
They found a 10 cm mass in her abdomen.
Damn, sorry to hear it man. Fingers crossed.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:40 am
a 10 cm mass in her abdomen
Best wishes to you & her, truly.

Also ask the doctors if they can save that mass. It's the closest thing to Steersman's platonic ideal of "a woman". And he pays by the hour!

John D

Post by John D »

Shit.... they drained 2 liters of fluid from the old lady's abdomen this afternoon. CT and MRI scheduled for tomorrow. I went to see her and, of course, it was during the procedure. At least I dropped off a fan and a charger for her tablet. Two liters... shit... that sounds really bad. Damn it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:
Well, since we're talking fantasy, I'll have 'em both! Red in expensive webbing, green in leather/latex.

Fuck it, I'll also have "Aliens" era Sigourney Weaver stood to the side with a moist cloth to mop my brow and yell encouragement!

Yeehaw!
Think you can last 8 seconds?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: As for Prosecutorial misconduct that too is against the law and should be prosecuted if they have violated the law or abused their office for political or personal reasons.
https://media.patriots.win/post/uzTYfepB5WnP.jpeg .
https://media.patriots.win/post/VVdlI0BX2A5E.png

https://media.patriots.win/post/jxhUKLiwIs4v.jpeg

VIDEO: Antifa Sets Fire To Federal Courthouse,
Not Considered Terrorism By AG Garland
Because It Happened "At Night"

https://nationalfile.com/video-antifa-s ... -at-night/

https://media.patriots.win/post/H9Dce4WFGX9X.jpeg .

https://media.patriots.win/post/TAZq8Qf7Wg3C.jpeg

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote: Shit.... they drained 2 liters of fluid from the old lady's abdomen this afternoon. CT and MRI scheduled for tomorrow. I went to see her and, of course, it was during the procedure. At least I dropped off a fan and a charger for her tablet. Two liters... shit... that sounds really bad. Damn it.
Best of luck.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: You mean your posts? I don't remember anyone making the inference that covid vaccines were responsible for the deaths of those Toronto doctors.
Can you read? I never said you believed the earth is flat. I used it as an example of a fact as opposed to an opinion.
As for Qanon. That post doesn't mention you and wasn't directed at you.

In a span of 6 sentences you go-from claiming that you're replying to me & me-alone...

...to claiming that your your post "doesn't mention" me and "wasn't directed at" me.
Your post was literally a reply to me-- clearly addressing me:

DW Adams wrote: What an odd argument.

Odd indeed.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:

Yeehaw!
Think you can last 8 seconds?
No - I'm a one pump chump.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I'm awaiting the twist-- that Salman Rushdie wasn't stabbed by a muslim. Just some random crazy out on cashless bail.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »