Back to Conspiratoria

John D

Re: Back to Conspiratoria

Post by John D »

A thrilling and sad day.

The last little runt of a chick was still in the pineapple bird house today. It was poking its head out for hours giving out an alarm type of chirp. Hours of chirp chirp chirp. Fred and Grace feed it some... but then stopped. The little runt was distressed.... chirp...chirp... chirp.

Finally the runt launched itself out of the nest and weakly flew to a rail. Then it floundered about and grabbed my screen door. It was startled by a chipmunk and took off. It was pretty small compared to its siblings. I hope it is okay. I have seen Fred and Grace continue to feed the fledglings after they leave the nest. Perhaps they will still help the little runt.

But... since this event happened, I have seen no Wrens in my yard. They have left me... and I will miss witnessing their amazing energy and skill. My yard is quiet this afternoon.

A good and bad day.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Service Dog wrote:
My July 31 post was a reply to my own July 24 post... complete with a little-blue-arrow hyperlink back to my "source: Steve Kirsch blog" citation:
http://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php ... 68#p511668
There is no little blue arrow in your link, at least not on my browser (chrome). Your link isn't there.
As for the rest of your post, typical BS Dog tricks: deflect and spam.
Deflect

And Spam:

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
My July 31 post was a reply to my own July 24 post... complete with a little-blue-arrow hyperlink back to my "source: Steve Kirsch blog" citation:
http://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php ... 68#p511668
There is no little blue arrow in your link, at least not on my browser (chrome). Your link isn't there.
Deflect

And Spam:

free thoughtpolice

Would someone here clink on the link SDog put up and see if there is a link his post #60 and see if there is a link to the Hirsch blog. Maybe it is visible on his phone, it isn't on my desktop.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

John D wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:41 am
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Internal FBI memo associates Revolutionary War imagery (including the Betsy Ross flag), the phrase "molon labe", and any reference to 2A rights, with "Militia Violent Extremism":

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fbi ... n-militia/

I associate the FBI with the RSHA.
I am a triple threat. I own guns, fly the Gadsten flag, and fly the Betsy Ross flag. I'm gonna keep some fed bastard busy. There probably gonna stake me out from a neighbor's house.
Funny you should post that, I just had this pop up on my Uchube home page. I will be very unshocked if O'Keefe is the recipient of another military style raid by the FBI with lots of illegal seizures of devices and peeking at privileged info to find sources. At this point, I can only laugh at the very earnest lefties who deny that the three letter Nazis are now an arm of the Democratic Potty. Question, is Garland's wide-eyed, innocent earnestness when denying partisanship genuine or is he really a corrupt cnut? I'm not taking US politics seriously anymore, partly because I think the nutty element are giving such a fuck you to the people that their time is up.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: There is no little blue arrow in your link, at least not on my browser (chrome). Your link isn't there.
Deflect

This has been an insightful tour of your mind.

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: There is no little blue arrow in your link, at least not on my browser (chrome). Your link isn't there.
Deflect

That green thing shows on your screen shot there but no where else. Unless you just put it there it could be a browser thing. That is why asked someone else if they could see the link.

No it hasn't. As usual you haven't learned a fucking thing much less gained insight.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Unless you just put it there it could be a browser thing. That is why asked someone else if they could see the link.

No it hasn't. As usual you haven't learned a fucking thing much less gained insight.
Ok. Our perspectives are too divergent. I'll defer to a disinterested third-party Solomon. Either there's a tiny blue arrow there, or there isn't.

But... remember what's At Stake: Either you're unfit parse evidence presented plainly in front of you... Or else I'm peddling "Bullshit Dog" "tricks" etc.
► Show Spoiler

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D

Post by John D »

Fuuuuuck. I was having a great night... talking to my older brother. Great talk about songs and birds and stuff.

But my wife decided she had to watch Michael Bublé. Fuuuuck. The guy can sing, but they auto correct and volume correct him so much I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!! GOD! Screw drivers in my ears!!!!!! And my wife is like "He sounds really good! Shut up!!!!" Ahhhhhh..... and the auto tune makes my fucking head explode. Fuck that fucker! FUUUUUUUUUUCK AUTOTUNE.... GOD .... IT FUCKING HURTS ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I can't stand 200-500 person rock venues now... with perfect digital sound systems, everybody is bathed & unsweaty in new clothes, no cig or weed smoke in the air. Only phones held high. Feels like I'm not really there.

Bublé does a cover of 'Quando', which is also performed by 'Murph & the Magic Tones' in the Blues Brothers. Which is the same back-up band onstage in this Bublë antidote:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: I can't stand 200-500 person rock venues now... with perfect digital sound systems, everybody is bathed & unsweaty in new clothes, no cig or weed smoke in the air. Only phones held high. Feels like I'm not really there.
Last gig I went to was the polar opposite - young female lance corporal I was "an item" with had expressed an interest in some of my stranger music CD's. So, on the spur of the moment, I procured us a couple of tickets to see Slipknot (I think it was the "Disasterpieces" tour - that's how far back we're going) and I bought her a Slipknot long-sleeve. She was blissfully unaware of the antics that go on at metal concerts (mosh pits, stage diving, random bottle projectiles etc) so I gave her a little warning brief before we entered the venue.

Gig was great, band was its usual ultra-high-energy self, they were filming for a tour DVD but I don't think we made it into the footage, and we had a great time. At one point, I hoisted her onto my shoulders (much to the annoyance of the mutants behind me) as she went mental to the music.

When we left the venue, she was black and blue, had lost clumps of her hair, was missing one of her sleeves and had several smoke-burns on her arms and back.

"Amazing - when are they here next?" was her final verdict.

It should be pointed out, she was a generic "pop music" kinda girl, very safe, totally sedate and "normal" as can be.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Bhurzum wrote: Slipknot
Good Iowa boys. The came along after I left Iowa... and after my rapmetal roadie years... but I'm glad they lasted so long.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote:
Bhurzum wrote: Slipknot
Good Iowa boys. The came along after I left Iowa... and after my rapmetal roadie years... but I'm glad they lasted so long.
Yup. I don't think I've heard anything they've done that I didn't like. Also, I've only seen them live a couple of times but they were shit-hot, played a ton of material and were very, very high energy.

Oh, and "Iowa" is my #1 Slipknot track (posted it here a couple of times) - it's a delightful little song about corpse abuse.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Just watched "Prey" - the latest movie in the "Predator" series. There was a lot of rumbling about it being an SJW-fest, anti-man, anti-white people, full of forced diversity etc.

Utter bollocks.

Sure, the protagonist, a commanche girl, is at odds with her culture and traditions (female hunters are frowned upon but she's determined to hunt) but she's absolutely not a Mary-Sue, is very flawed but well written and acted. Overall, if you're a fan of the series, it's a decent effort and is certainly one of the better movies in the franchise.

Not the greatest movie ever filmed but decent enough to warrant a watch.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Have you seen The Northman?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote: Have you seen The Northman?
Yes, very enjoyable movie full of subverted expectations.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Craziness in LA -

Yesterday, a drunk woman going 100 mph in her Mercedes plows through an intersection, killing six:
https://www.foxla.com/news/windsor-hill ... er-suspect

Today, Anne Heche, chugging vodka, plows into a house going 90 mph in her Cooper Mini:
`https://www.tmz.com/2022/08/05/anne-hec ... rned-fire/

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Craziness in LA -

Yesterday, a drunk woman going 100 mph in her Mercedes plows through an intersection, killing six:

Today, Anne Heche, chugging vodka, plows into a house going 90 mph in her Cooper Mini:
A testament to the high safety found in modern cars. Massive crashes where the drivers survived. Too bad there is not technology to save the people that get hit. A front end crash is most common. Much engineering is done to protect the driver during a front end (or discrete) crash. It is much much harder to protect occupants from a side crash. Modern cars do have side air bags, and they help, but you can only do so much. So many times the drunk driver survives after having killed many others.

Can't we just kill these evil drivers but strapping them to the barrier during an automotive crash test? Image how much we could learn by their execution.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: Can't we just kill these evil drivers but strapping them to the barrier during an automotive crash test? Image how much we could learn by their execution.
Back-breaking labour for the betterment of their community.

Until they drop.

Use their ashes to grit the roads at winter.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Today, Anne Heche, chugging vodka, plows into a house going 90 mph in her Cooper Mini:
"We're told her condition prevents doctors from performing any tests to determine if she was driving under the influence of alcohol."

That is complete and utter shite. Doctors MUST draw blood in these situations because they need to know what intoxicants may be in the driver's system before administering sedatives and/or anesthesia, which must account for the effects of said intoxicants. Heche is probably as likely to be charged as Tiger Woods was.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Fucking ouch! That last one was seriously painful looking!

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Bhurzum wrote: Fucking ouch! That last one was seriously painful looking!

Smoke shop owner for the Nguyen!

I counted 6 or seven stabs, stab wounds are often worse than gunshot wounds. That one to the spine might have have left him paralyzed. Mr Nguyen did it right too. When using a knife, don’t get fancy, just keep stabbing until your attacker gives up or drops. Nice job.

free thoughtpolice

Bhurzum wrote: Fucking ouch! That last one was seriously painful looking!

The guy with the knife was relaxed and chose his time perfectly. Looks to have had training/experience.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

mordacious1 wrote: I counted 6 or seven stabs, stab wounds are often worse than gunshot wounds. That one to the spine might have have left him paralyzed. Mr Nguyen did it right too. When using a knife, don’t get fancy, just keep stabbing until your attacker gives up or drops. Nice job.
Still seems 50% inefficient to me. He probably would have done better with a gun.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: The guy with the knife was relaxed and chose his time perfectly. Looks to have had training/experience.
It's the "plug & tug" he employed with the last stab (stick the knife in then yank on it) that made my eyes water.

(It's a taught technique in the military)

I'd be surprised if the shop owner wasn't trained in knife fighting.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

More on the vape store stabbing...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Craziness in LA -

A testament to the high safety found in modern cars. Massive crashes where the drivers survived. Too bad there is not technology to save the people that get hit. A front end crash is most common. Much engineering is done to protect the driver during a front end (or discrete) crash. It is much much harder to protect occupants from a side crash. Modern cars do have side air bags, and they help, but you can only do so much. So many times the drunk driver survives after having killed many others.

Can't we just kill these evil drivers but strapping them to the barrier during an automotive crash test? Image how much we could learn by their execution.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

:P

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Yet another Rings Of Power meme-video...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Black Hitler did nothing wrong.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

oh, wait, even better:

Black Hitler [they/them] dindu nufffin.

John D

Post by John D »

Bhurzum wrote: More on the vape store stabbing...

Jesus... the media talking heads tell this story in a way that accuses the shop owner of doing something wrong. They just say "Hey... let people steal all your shit and then call the useless fucking cops."

Clown world.

Doods come in with masks and steal shit. Shop owner says leave. One dood jumps the counter threatening the owners personal safety. Owner protects his safety with reasonable defensive tools.... and... somehow this is the owners fault. If I ran a shop like that I would keep a gun on my hip and both of those fuckers would be dead.

I fucking hate people. Really.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

YouTube channel ActiveSelfProtection has a take:

John D

Post by John D »

So... totally unrelated to anything. But I regret not seeing Devo live back in the day. This performance is fabulous... haha.

John D

Post by John D »

Oh my god... these guys actually aged really well. Wildly entertaining.

free thoughtpolice

Bhurzum wrote:

:P
Interesting read on what Gazi has been up to these days.
I was reading at a center left to far left news aggregator about a month ago where it was mentioned that someone had set fire to a flag at the Florida headquarters of Gazi's old group Uhuru. In the comments, some had proposed that a white supremacist group had done it and it was a hate crime, I proposed that ex-member Kodzo was a possible suspect and linked to a video he made about his split from the group.
Some people agreed with me, but there were several people that reminded me of extreme lefty versions of Service Dog that disagreed strongly, claiming I was a racist that was going after a fine bunch of activists for their fight against racism.
I think I will have to let them know about Gazi's latest troubles, but I suspect that like BS Dog they will toss in loads of fact free nonsense about this being a conspiracy by The Man (lefty version of the Deep State) that was out to crush their fine movement.

John D

Post by John D »

Jesus ftp.

Dog and ftp... stop acting like cunts.

I know you hate each other, but can you both just stop now? Maybe you need your own thread where you just shit on each other. That would work.

Really... just fucking stop. Breathe. Have a drink. Post whatever you want but this back and forth stupid shit is maddening for me. Just stop. Do it for the rest of us.

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:37 am
Jesus ftp.

I know you hate each other, but can you both just stop now? Maybe you need your own thread where you just shit on each other. That would work.

Really... just fucking stop. Breathe. Have a drink. Post whatever you want but this back and forth stupid shit is maddening for me. Just stop. Do it for the rest of us.
Talk to your friend, or don't bother, because he won't listen to you. You tried earlier when you told him to lie more carefully so it wasn't so easy for a bad person like me to show what a liar he is. I'm sure it was embarrassing for you to see your friend telling such transparent lies.
Instead of just admitting he was wrong and dropping it he just doubled down and the lies and childish troll tricks.

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
John D wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:37 am
Jesus ftp.

Talk to your friend, or don't bother, because he won't listen to you. You tried earlier when you told him to lie more carefully so it wasn't so easy for a bad person like me to show what a liar he is. I'm sure it was embarrassing for you to see your friend telling such transparent lies.
Instead of just admitting he was wrong and dropping it he just doubled down and the lies and childish troll tricks.
I am pretty sure we are all imperfect creatures.... me included. If you and Dog want to spend hours just shitting on each other... then go right ahead. Believe it or not I consider both of you friends... and if we got together for a scotch I think we would have a good time... even though we all act like cunts once in a while. I learn from both of you and I am just a bit disappointed that you both spend so much time digging up past harms and other such bullshit. Asking you to stop.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

John D wrote: Doods come in with masks and steal shit. Shop owner says leave. One dood jumps the counter threatening the owners personal safety. Owner protects his safety with reasonable defensive tools.... and... somehow this is the owners fault.
I'm just waiting for a rapist to sue his victim because he caught crabs off her.

:lol:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote: YouTube channel ActiveSelfProtection has a take:

I think Correia was wrong on the NY Bodega incident, but he's right on this one. I'm all for rodent removal, and folks are sick & tired of thugs getting away with crime. But the law is not on the store owner's side. Clark County is blue, and the DA is a Democrat, although I just looked him up and he's hated by far lefties. He also has his own TV show, and is married to a 'Judge Judy' style TV judge.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: YouTube channel ActiveSelfProtection has a take:

the law is not on the store owner's side.
I suspect Nevada law favors the store owner more than lawyers or self-defense experts wish to admit in a soundbite. The actual amount of legal cover is one thing. But _advising_ others to look at this case & _count on_ that cover protecting-them in similar circumstances... is a whole 'nother thing. Better to err on the side of "don't do what this guy did" than "everything will turn out just fine if you do what he did."

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: If I ran a shop like that I would keep a gun on my hip and both of those fuckers would be dead.

I fucking hate people. Really.
And if & when you do, Dana Nessel will display this comment in court on a giant board on an easel, and you'll think Joan of Arc got off light in comparison.

And cuz I just responded, that beady-eyed bitch will subpoena me and I'll testify, "John may have shot to kill, but I shoot to thrill. I'm like evil, I get under your skin. Just like a bomb that's ready to blow. Cuz I'm illegal. I got everything that all you women might need to know." Then I'd blow kisses at her and wink.

I got your six, bro.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote: So... totally unrelated to anything. But I regret not seeing Devo live back in the day. This performance is fabulous... haha.
Remember seeing them on the Stiff tour with Lene Lovich, Rachel Sweet etc. Great live gig - completely tonto!

John D

Post by John D »

I am not saying John Corea is wrong on the law. I suspect this poor shop owner has just destroyed his life for the next ten years. I am saying that I think the law is wrong. If a dood in a mask jumps your counter to steal shit you should be able to execute him. Most people do not agree with me.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Now I am hearing that the 100mph (estimated) fiery (but mostly peaceful) crash involving a Mercedes Benz where six people were killed on the spot, was being driven by a drunk registered nurse.

search for Nicole Linton for more details.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: you told him to lie more carefully so it wasn't so easy for a bad person like me to show what a liar he is. I'm sure it was embarrassing for you to see your friend telling such transparent lies.
This is not a fair & honest characterization.

And I won't pretend that both free thoughtpolice & John are equally culpable. Nope. That would be False Equivalence. John tried to mend a mess in good faith. & ftp responded by compounding the mess in bad faith.

I think this is an iteration of the 'derangement syndrome'-- when the effteepeez of the world feel so justified in the their contempt... that they give themselves permission to abandon minimum standards of how to treat people whose opinions differ from theirs.

I understand the upside to me Not posting this, taking a higher road.

But I'm not out of line for posting this.
Decorum does not oblige me to refrain from calling-out bad behavior.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

They now sell marshmallows with the chocolate already cocooned inside.
And I automated the rest of the S'mores process.

The chocolate in the marshmallows isn't correct. It's more like a Charleston Chew, than Hershey's. But it does make the uncooked marshmallows a better snack, straight from the bag.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: They now sell marshmallows with the chocolate already cocooned inside.

The chocolate in the marshmallows isn't correct. It's more like a Charleston Chew, than Hershey's. But it does make the uncooked marshmallows a better snack, straight from the bag.
I invented the M&M inside the toasted marshmallow. It's incredible - try it some time.

I never gave it a name. Suggestions?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Marshall Mathers

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Service Dog wrote: They now sell marshmallows with the chocolate already cocooned inside.

I invented the M&M inside the toasted marshmallow. It's incredible - try it some time.

I never gave it a name. Suggestions?
Heart-cloggers.

(they sound bloody nice!)

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Bhurzum wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:39 am
John D wrote: Doods come in with masks and steal shit. Shop owner says leave. One dood jumps the counter threatening the owners personal safety. Owner protects his safety with reasonable defensive tools.... and... somehow this is the owners fault.
I'm just waiting for a rapist to sue his victim because he caught crabs off her.

Isn't it normally the responsibility of the operator of a venue to keep it in minimal compliance with health and safety regs?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: I am not saying John Corea is wrong on the law. I suspect this poor shop owner has just destroyed his life for the next ten years. I am saying that I think the law is wrong. If a dood in a mask jumps your counter to steal shit you should be able to execute him. Most people do not agree with me.
'Execute' is a loaded term (so to speak).

I prefer the way Anita Loos put it - ie that circumstances would conspire that somehow the store visitor 'became all shot'.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:50 pm
Now I am hearing that the 100mph (estimated) fiery (but mostly peaceful) crash involving a Mercedes Benz where six people were killed on the spot, was being driven by a drunk registered nurse.
"Deaths of Exuberance"

https://www.unz.com/isteve/deaths-of-exuberance/

[/bbvideo]

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Nevada's 'Stand Your Ground' law passed in 2012 & I read an article from back-then which said there law didn't establish anything new-- it just codified the status quo as established in precedent cases.

If so, I suspect Nevada has plenty of precedent cases involving gangs of masked bandits robbing shopkeepers. And small details... such as this gang holding the front door open so the shopkeep couldn't activate the remote door lock... and the several verbal requests which the crooks disregarded... should accrue in the shopkeep's favor.

Specifically... the robbers have been charged with felonies... & the law sez deadly force is allowed in the protection of property... IF a felony is being committed.

This example is from Florida, but it's quite colorful & shows how much latitude there is in favor of the victim of robbery:
The Tampa Bay Times identified other questionable cases that judges found justified under Florida’s "stand your ground" law, including one in which a man who saw someone stealing a radio out of his vehicle grabbed a knife and chased the suspect down. The suspect swung a bag of stolen radios at the man, who then stabbed him in the chest with a knife. The fact that [the robbery victim] never called police, hid the knife and sold the bag of stolen radios by the time police caught him didn’t matter to the judge, who [ruled] the case was self-defense.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

John D wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:49 pm
I am not saying John Corea is wrong on the law. I suspect this poor shop owner has just destroyed his life for the next ten years. I am saying that I think the law is wrong. If a dood in a mask jumps your counter to steal shit you should be able to execute him. Most people do not agree with me.
I think that for most people the decision on whether or not to put holes in another human being is dependent on more than whether the law allows it and "principle". IOW, Jack Reacher is a psychopathic cnut. You either have an abhorrence for the idea or you don't.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: the law sez deadly force is allowed in the protection of property... IF a felony is being committed.
Non-deadly force may be used to protect property, or to trespass someone off your property. Deadly force may only be used when you have a reasonable belief an imminent threat of death or great bodily harm exists. In general, use of force must always be proportional.

This example is from Florida, but it's quite colorful & shows how much latitude there is in favor of the victim of robbery:
The Tampa Bay Times identified other questionable cases that judges found justified under Florida’s "stand your ground" law, including one in which a man who saw someone stealing a radio out of his vehicle grabbed a knife and chased the suspect down. The suspect swung a bag of stolen radios at the man, who then stabbed him in the chest with a knife. The fact that [the robbery victim] never called police, hid the knife and sold the bag of stolen radios by the time police caught him didn’t matter to the judge, who [ruled] the case was self-defense.
The brandishing of a weapon may or may not constitute assault depending on the jurisdiction.

Swinging a bag of radios at the victim's head was use of deadly force. That is what justified the use of deadly force in response.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

fafnir wrote:
Bhurzum wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:39 am

Isn't it normally the responsibility of the operator of a venue to keep it in minimal compliance with health and safety regs?
Well, if that's the case, I hope our hypothetical rapist conducted a risk assessment, familiarised himself with relevant COSHH rules/regulations and was wearing appropriate PPE before he plundered her filthy stench-trench.

H&SAW cuts both ways.

https://i.gifer.com/4wA.gif

(does rape qualify as work?)

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Bit of trivia I learned after leaving New York and looking into the gun laws, Vermont is constitutional carry (i.e. no permit required to carry), and also it has no stand your ground law for your home. One hell of a combo.