Back to Conspiratoria

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Back to Conspiratoria

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: a certain melanated demographic.
Fucking Bhangra bangers...

https://c.tenor.com/-Rug48uNPHsAAAAC/fwpraj-fwp.gif

No?

free thoughtpolice

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by free thoughtpolice »

AndrewV69 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
John D wrote: Dog - I love you man.... and I think you should write a book that I would gladly try to edit... but... you have been posting a bit of shit lately. And... so you understand... I do think it is wrong to vax five year olds. I think this is clear in the data. But, the dead doctor thing was a bit much. It is not a good approach to let a fuck-wad like FTP score such an easy point. Haha.
So who believes the fact-checkers, and why do you think they are credible? Why would you not suspect that the opposite of what they say is true?

(genuinely curious)
Don't believe Associated Press over an anonymous source on twitter. Call up the Trillium health and ask their spokesperson if she told AP their deaths had absolutely nothing to do with covid and if she says yes call her a liar. Then call up the families of the deceased and accuse them of being crisis actors.
That's what all the cool "internet researchers" do.
I thought you were being serious till I got to the part about "crisis actors". So you trust AP? Can you say why?
I don't "trust" any source. They all should be scrutinized at least to some degree. AP and Reuters are newswires that are reporting events that at least try to conform to classical journalistic practices. They are not in the business of peddling opinion and political propaganda as is so common , especially on the internet.
In this case, AP interviewed the spokesperson for the medical group. The person is named and is clearly in a position to know the details of these deaths. If they lied to AP a lot of people would know it and eventually the truth would come out. To me, that is very likely a credible source.
Now take SDog's typical manure spreading. He posts an unattributed tweet that does not say but infers it. To make it look like it is a great mystery he posts a lame meme that "just asks" if it is a coincidence. A 10 second check shows that it is. This is the typical just asking questions technique that pathological liar Tucker Carlson uses a false premise then "just asks questions" is there anything wrong with that?

Findlaw reports on the lawsuit for defamation suit Carlson and Fox won. Yes, Tucker was lying, but people should be smart enough to figure it out. The thing is, most of Car audience is gullible and believes Carlson.
Back in 2018, Tucker Carlson told his viewers that Karen McDougal's claim “sounds like a classic case of extortion." This was part of a broader discussion defending President Trump from accusations that he violated campaign finance laws in spending money to keep affairs with two women quiet. Michael Cohen was convicted on charges related to these events and is currently serving out the remainder of his term in home confinement.

According to Judge Vyskocil, “Fox persuasively argues . . . that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer arrives with an appropriate amount of skepticism about the statements he makes." She doesn't stop there, writing that “[w]hether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as exaggeration, non-literal commentary, or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same—the statements are not actionable."

Judge Vyskocil also pointed out that Carlson said “sounds like" prior to saying the word extortion, which “would put any reasonable viewer on notice that Carlson himself doubts the veracity of the source of these statements and that the listener should as well." President Trump appointed Judge Vyskocil to the bench in 2019.

free thoughtpolice

Covid shots. Not "covid". You bungled your zinger, dumbshit.
I've been pwned! What a colossal fuckup. I am merely a notch on BullshitDogs phone.
If that minor slipup makes me a dumbass your bullshit postings and constant posting of childish stupid memes makes you a world class fucktard.

free thoughtpolice

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:49 am
I don't "trust" any source. They all should be scrutinized at least to some degree. AP and Reuters are newswires that are reporting events that at least try to conform to classical journalistic practices. They are not in the business of peddling opinion and political propaganda as is so common , especially on the internet.
In this case, AP interviewed the spokesperson for the medical group. The person is named and is clearly in a position to know the details of these deaths. If they lied to AP a lot of people would know it and eventually the truth would come out. To me, that is very likely a credible source.
OK, got it. Thanks.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
You're gonna meet some gentle people there

70-year-old woman brutally beaten, kicked in head by 4 attackers in SF housing complex

Keating

Post by Keating »

My problem with a lot of newswires these days, is that they are often factual but not truthful.

Keating

Post by Keating »

That is not an endorsement of "alternative news". (Typically, that just means people reading newswire stories and then presenting a different opinion).

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
You're gonna meet some gentle people there

70-year-old woman brutally beaten, kicked in head by 4 attackers in SF housing complex
Look at all those white supremacists.

Also, I can't help but laugh at the reporter's voice. She's so fake and cheerful, it's so jarring to listen to. :lol:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pitchguest wrote: Also, I can't help but laugh at the reporter's voice. She's so fake and cheerful, it's so jarring to listen to. :lol:
We got the bubble-headed bleached-blonde
Comes on at five
She can tell you 'bout the plane crash with a gleam in her eye
It's interesting when people die

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Go Ask Beatrice Notes on a Dishonest Decade
It may simply be that many of the readers who devoured these books were happy to be misled—that there was something perversely seductive and even reassuring in an era of political unrest, corruption, and social upheaval about an America awash with malevolent terrors. They wanted to believe the harrowing memoirs, the ludicrous pseudoscience of the paranormal, and the fantastical stories of demonic possession, and so they didn’t care to look too closely at the clues right under their noses.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The two nests between the corrugated roof & beam-- are currently empty.
But hummingbirds hover in the hydrangea.
And there's a nest of tiny garter snakes at the bottom, under the porch.
I'm inclined to ignore them. Is there any reason to remove 'em?

Saw a fisher cat this morning. And maybe some fisher poop. I didn't kick it apart to check for porcupine quills inside.

This is high season for Hassids to retreat to the Catskills, so there's a ton of them in town. They've been here 100 years... But they don't open bagel shops or kosher stores. They just buy in bulk at the big supermarket & do all their recreation outta sight in their dreary-lookin' communal 'camp' lodges. They act like rude aliens in the goyim stores. Yesterday I saw a gangly teen virgin boy sprouting facial hair... in full jew-attire, pushing a shopping cart... while standing on a hoverboard. Quite a sight. His motions were a little to fast & he swerved in unnatural ways. He acted autistic + offended & discriminated-against when a Mexican guy stocking shelves... told him to cool it. Stray lone Jewish men in long black coats... stinking in the heat... In sparsely-populated spots walk-up to goys with cars and ask (demand) rides to nearby addresses. It's weird how they 'ask' in an accusatory way, like you've already done something wrong. It puts people off balance, so they agree. But not me! I've been to a Matisyahu concert & those dudes don't wear deodorant.

Stopped at 2 music stores on the way up here. Bought a little book of chords & lyrics to 68 Hank Williams songs. And one place had a shelf of free shit in front. I grabbed some incomplete sets of guitar strings & a huge bronze 0.13 diameter roundwound acoustic bass string. So I might make a washtub bass.

Or... Bo Diddley started-out with a piece of wire wrapped-around two nails on a porch. So I could anchor the string to the porch floor or roof... & see if the whole place will resonate.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

thanks for the report from Kitzel's Castle in the Catskills
Artie Auerbach (1903-1957) was best known on radio as Mr. Kitzel, who recommended " a peekle in the meedle, mit da mustard on top" on shows of Jack Benny, Al Pearce, Phil Baker, Eddie Cantor and other comedy and variety shows.
Auerbach, a native New Yorker, was educated at NYU and worked as a reporter for the Daily News before moving into radio. He was on The Goldbergs, House of Glass, Real Folks, Tony and Gus, Calling All Stars and Mark Hellinger's Review. He also had his own show, Defective Detectives, in which he played all the roles.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Internal FBI memo associates Revolutionary War imagery (including the Betsy Ross flag), the phrase "molon labe", and any reference to 2A rights, with "Militia Violent Extremism":

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/fbi ... n-militia/

I associate the FBI with the RSHA.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Internal FBI memo associates Revolutionary War imagery (including the Betsy Ross flag), the phrase "molon labe", and any reference to 2A rights, with "Militia Violent Extremism":

I am a triple threat. I own guns, fly the Gadsten flag, and fly the Betsy Ross flag. I'm gonna keep some fed bastard busy. There probably gonna stake me out from a neighbor's house.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Or Ruby Ridge... I'm a dangerous bad person if I mention the FBI sniper killing a woman holding a baby in her kitchen... with both a Senate subcommittee on Terrorism... and court rulings... finding the FBI wrongdoing.

Funny, I don't see George Floyd listed as a "martyr" for violent extremists.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Or Ruby Ridge... I'm a dangerous bad person if I mention the FBI sniper killing a woman holding a baby in her kitchen... with both a Senate subcommittee on Terrorism... and court rulings... finding the FBI wrongdoing.
To confuse them, declare that the Branch Davidians at Waco were justified in shooting down two DEA helicopters.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Internal FBI memo associates Revolutionary War imagery (including the Betsy Ross flag), the phrase "molon labe", and any reference to 2A rights, with "Militia Violent Extremism":

Did you happen to listen to the Sam Harris podcast with McChrystal? Openly referring to Trump supporters as "insurgents" and discussing how the lessons of the Afghanistan War might be applied here at home. It's almost amusing, since I thought the main lesson of that fiasco was the U.S. doesn't have the first fucking idea how to rule a population that isn't interested in being ruled.

Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Back to Conspiratoria

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jet_lagg wrote: Did you happen to listen to the Sam Harris podcast with McChrystal?
I don't have time to waste on Sam Harris.

But Greg's Airplanes And Automobiles has a 10-part, seven-hour video series on the P-47:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

jet_lagg wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:54 am
Did you happen to listen to the Sam Harris podcast with McChrystal? Openly referring to Trump supporters as "insurgents" and discussing how the lessons of the Afghanistan War might be applied here at home. It's almost amusing, since I thought the main lesson of that fiasco was the U.S. doesn't have the first fucking idea how to rule a population that isn't interested in being ruled.

I gave up at 34 or so mins. Perhaps someone else can tell me if they mentioned the May riot at the WH?

John D

Post by John D »

It is a bit interesting to go listen to Sam Harris. It is fun to imagine being so smart while being so simultaneously stupid. He is actually in bed with war monger neo-cons. Haha. Fuck me.

Now... the story of turbo/super chargers... thats pretty cool. The British were stupid enough to buy a bunch of P-38s with the chargers removed. The plane in this version was a complete piece of shit. Haha. The charged version was one of the best interceptors in the war and shot down more Zeros than any other plane.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: AP and Reuters are newswires that are reporting events that at least try to conform to classical journalistic practices. They are not in the business of peddling opinion and political propaganda
FALSE
free thoughtpolice wrote: SDog...posts an unattributed tweet
FALSE. "source: Steve Kirsh blog"
free thoughtpolice wrote: He posts a lame meme that "just asks" if it is a coincidence.
"Just asking questions" aka "JAQing-off" is an SJW term, used to avoid answering questions which challenge their dogma.

As the sun set on Wednesday August 3, a CBS radio news report said Biden tested positive for Covid again. An Aug 3 press release from Karine Jean-Pierre-- says Biden was coughing Tues & Wed, and he is confined to "the executive residence".

Symptomatic.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

AndrewV69 wrote: I gave up at 34 or so mins. Perhaps someone else can tell me if they mentioned the May riot at the WH?
It's been a while since I listened and I don't recall for this particular one. He has done some coverage of the BLM riots though. He also got into hot water with his fans for disagreeing that the response to 1/6, had the crowd been black, would have been to hose them down with gunfire.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I think it comes down to how much a person still adheres to the civic religion. The video of that guard telling rioters they were walking on "sacred" ground illustrates it well. Murder and assault and arson are bad, but sacrilege is far worse.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ron DeSantis just suspended one of Florida's state attorneys, Andrew Warren, for failing to prosecute a wide array of crimes, or to enforce state law. Warren had set up a "Racial Justice Work Group."

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: "Racial Justice Work Group."

:P

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:26 am
Ron DeSantis just suspended one of Florida's state attorneys, Andrew Warren, for failing to prosecute a wide array of crimes, or to enforce state law. Warren had set up a "Racial Justice Work Group."
Dunkin' worker sentenced to house arrest after fatally punching 77-year-old customer
Grayson Kamm, a spokesman for Hillsborough State Attorney Andrew Warren, told the Tampa Bay Times. He said they also considered the behavior of Cook and what he said.

“Two of the primary factors were the aggressive approach the victim took toward the defendant and everyone working with the defendant, and that the victim repeatedly used possibly the most aggressive and offensive term in the English language,”
:lol:

https://www.kxxv.com/news/dunkin-worker ... d-customer

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: ↑
SDog...posts an unattributed tweet
FALSE. "source: Steve Kirsh blog"
I went back to look at your post 7664. There is no link or anything that shows the source of the tweet.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jet_lagg wrote:
“the victim repeatedly used possibly the most aggressive and offensive term in the English language,”
[/quote]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Cook, 77, fell to the floor and knocked his head. He died three days later.

In agreeing to a plea deal, prosecutors considered the “totality of the circumstances,” including ... the fact that he did not intend to cause Cook’s death

“Eggshell skull” refers to a legal doctrine, which holds that a defendant’s liability in a tort claim is not mitigated by a plaintiff’s unforeseeable, pre-existing susceptibility to injury. Under the doctrine, a defendant is liable for any injury proximately caused by the commission of a tort, even if it is the result of a plaintiff’s peculiar characteristic, such as a skull as thin as an eggshell. A defendant “takes their victim as they find them” under this doctrine.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/eggshell_skull

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Is there some context to the new thread name I'm missing from my time away? I'd have assumed everyone here takes it as a given the alphabet soup agencies get up to nefarious things all the time.

If I do an archive search for Ray Epps am I going to uncover a rabbit hole of bitter infighting?

John D

Post by John D »

There are lots of patterns that are real and we can see them. Most patterns cannot be seen. Many things that are not patterns look like patterns.

Latest voter observation: In Michigan, Biden won because there were so many mail in ballots. The old, the poor, the people trapped inside. Our Secretary of State was found to have broken state voting law when she sent a ballot to every registered voter with an address. Ballots just showed up at everyone's door delivered at State expense. The law states that an absentee ballot can only be given to someone who requests one in writing or on the State website and provides a signature. Benson's claim is that she did this because so many people were afraid to vote due to Covid. This may well be true... but as a Democrat.. she was also very motivated to get out these absentee ballots. A court ruled that she clearly broke state law...but... the judge also said that the election was already decided and could not be run again. Benson didn't even get a slap on the wrist. Nothing happened to her even though she was individually responsible for Biden winning in Michigan.

She also instructed ballot counters to not check absentee ballot signatures. Which was also found to be illegal.

So, where is the news coverage of this? You almost can't find it.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... tee-ballot

None of the media are even discussing this story...but... hundreds of thousands of Michigan voters know this story. They know it is true. They know Benson cheated to win the election.

So, when I claim the election was stolen I have some reason to think this. In Dem states all over the country the rules and laws were willfully and blatantly broken with no consequences. When I speak to some of my friends or family about this they say I am crazy... ultra Maga.. but I am not crazy. I know what happened but the press and many people do not care.

and when Republicans tell the story of the stolen election they are scoffed at. The Dems will say we recounted all the ballots... everything is fine. NO! It was not the counting that was wrong. It was the illegal actions of the State politicians that was wrong.

Finally... some would say what I have described as a conspiracy theory. I don't understand this. The Secretary of States of the various states did not have to conspire. They simply acted to break election rules. This is not a conspiracy it is simply true.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jet_lagg wrote: Is there some context to the new thread name I'm missing from my time away? I'd have assumed everyone here takes it as a given the alphabet soup agencies get up to nefarious things all the time.

If I do an archive search for Ray Epps am I going to uncover a rabbit hole of bitter infighting?
The original was the Horse, Dog & TFJ Conspiracy, in which we pushed crazy tin foil hat ideas like:
- Covid came from a lab;
- Masks don't work;
- The vax is neither safe nor effective;
- Ivermectin is safe and just maybe effective;
- Inflation is not transitory.

All which have subsequently been debunked.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
jet_lagg wrote: Is there some context to the new thread name I'm missing from my time away? I'd have assumed everyone here takes it as a given the alphabet soup agencies get up to nefarious things all the time.

The original was the Horse, Dog & TFJ Conspiracy, in which we pushed crazy tin foil hat ideas like:
- Covid came from a lab;
- Masks don't work;
- The vax is neither safe nor effective;
- Ivermectin is safe and just maybe effective;
- Inflation is not transitory.

All which have subsequently been debunked.
:o :o :o
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

What the horse said.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Campbell on Long Covid.
(One in 200-230 people getting significant long covid & a significant number may have permanent problems)

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

According to this study, if you eat a peanut butter and jam sandwich every half hour you will live forever.
Screenshot_20220804-173729-151.png
(601.5 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
https://www.the-sun.com/health/3506610/ ... ter-jelly/

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

fuzzy wrote: According to this study, if you eat a peanut butter and jam sandwich every half hour you will live forever. Screenshot_20220804-173729-151.png
I wonder where/how vagina scores?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Bhurzum wrote:
fuzzy wrote: According to this study, if you eat a peanut butter and jam sandwich every half hour you will live forever. Screenshot_20220804-173729-151.png
According to the chart, I died 50 years ago, so the little I may or may not have done (and I refuse to answer) did not matter one way or the other.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bhurzum wrote:

John D

Post by John D »

A good day.

Fred and Ginger have raised three healthy chicks as far as I can tell. There are House Wrens all over my backyard eating insects and feeding each other. So cool.

I had several great meetings today. All my jokes landed. I had a string of bad meetings over the last week so this boosted my confidence. I even ran a joke throughout a two hour meeting and ended the meeting with a final punchline... like a good sitcom plot. haha. I am pleased with myself and have protected my employment once again. It is tricking joking with coworkers and customers. It can go off track if you push too hard or get offensive. Very risky, but I thread the needle pretty well.

Why do the Norwegians put bar codes on their war ships? It is so they can Scandinavian. yeah - Dad jokes.

My wife and I finally had a good night together. Last night I thought she might shoot me. Today we watched some tv and ate dinner together. Very nice.

I bought a Suntour shock absorbing seat post for my ebike. Fantastic! It is like riding on a pillow. It rained on me during my test drive and a rainbow came out. Haha. A good ride.

free thoughtpolice

Alien life landed on front step.
DSCN2007 (2).JPG
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 209 times

John D

Post by John D »

An amazing performance.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Bhurzum wrote:
Depends on how much peanut butter and jam you put on it, I'd guess.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

AndrewV69 wrote: According to the chart, I died 50 years ago, so the little I may or may not have done (and I refuse to answer) did not matter one way or the other.
heh.

I might have attained immortality or I may need to get my affairs in order!

Fuck.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Alien life landed on front step.
DSCN2007 (2).JPG
There's good eatin' on that and a leg each for the whole family!

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: I went back to look at your post 7664. There is no link or anything that shows the source of the tweet.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Exploding woketard heads galore tonight, just by providing hard evidence that Breonna Taylor was a drug dealer.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Exploding woketard heads galore tonight, just by providing hard evidence that Breonna Taylor was a drug dealer.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Exploding woketard heads galore tonight, just by providing hard evidence that Breonna Taylor was a drug dealer.
Link?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

The disgraced Lancet publishes a Dutch study :

Persistence of somatic symptoms after COVID-19 in the Netherlands: an observational cohort study
We aimed to analyse the nature, prevalence, and severity of long-term symptoms related to COVID-19, while correcting for symptoms present before SARS-CoV-2 infection and controlling for the symptom dynamics in the population without infection

Findings
76 422 participants (mean age 53·7 years [SD 12·9], 46 329 [60·8%] were female) completed a total of 883 973 questionnaires. Of these, 4231 (5·5%) participants had COVID-19 and were matched to 8462 controls. Persistent symptoms in COVID-19-positive participants at 90–150 days after COVID-19 compared with before COVID-19 and compared with matched controls included chest pain, difficulties with breathing, pain when breathing, painful muscles, ageusia or anosmia, tingling extremities, lump in throat, feeling hot and cold alternately, heavy arms or legs, and general tiredness. In 12·7% of patients, these symptoms could be attributed to COVID-19, as 381 (21·4%) of 1782 COVID-19-positive participants versus 361 (8·7%) of 4130 COVID-19-negative controls had at least one of these core symptoms substantially increased to at least moderate severity at 90–150 days after COVID-19 diagnosis or matched timepoint.
From Twatter :

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

You guys have all stocked up on Rice & dry Beans and have a source of water & the means to treat it ... right?

(remember to store some spices too)

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Even better. I know where the local survivalists live and I have guns.

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: I went back to look at your post 7664. There is no link or anything that shows the source of the tweet.
Your post from July 24 could hardly be useful as a source for a post you made on August 4. Is this the kind of useless nonsense you consider evidence?
As for your other screenshot, what the hell is going on there? Look back to Mon. Aug 1 2022. There is no posting at 5:51 pm or at any time on Monday. Either you have a different version of the Slymepit on your phone, the history is fucked up, or sorcery is afoot.

free thoughtpolice

correction: your post from July 24 could hardly be useful for a post you made on August 1.
(not aug 4)

Stankeye

Post by Stankeye »

Body cam from that ATF agent getting arrested.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Stankeye wrote: Body cam from that ATF agent getting arrested.
I predict massive protests nationwide. Why didn't they just lay him on the ground like he asked?

feds lives matter.jpg
(89.25 KiB) Downloaded 150 times

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

He wound up suing.

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/ohio/ ... 256/249318

No resolution in the link. If anyone has a Pacer login and wants to look it up I'll comp you the 50 cents or so. I'm totally good for it.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Now I've got a genius* calling me an "illiterate idiot" for writing "the data do not" instead of "the data does not."

* He must be a genius, as he's descended from the Pharaohs and Beethoven.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:11 am
Your post from July 24 could hardly be useful as a source for a post you made on August 4. Is this the kind of useless nonsense you consider evidence?
As for your other screenshot, what the hell is going on there? Look back to Mon. Aug 1 2022. There is no posting at 5:51 pm or at any time on Monday. Either you have a different version of the Slymepit on your phone, the history is fucked up, or sorcery is afoot.
...or-else you're merely incompetent.

First of all-- what's At Stake here?

I don't see any factual claims in dispute: 5 doctors died after a 4th round of covid jabs were mandated in their workplaces. "That's quite a coincidence" says one side. "That's just a coincidence" says the other.

Those facts are not in-dispute, so Who Gives A Fuck if the source was Abbie or a talking pig? No special appeal to authority is required.

Seems to me the only thing At Stake is my credibility vs. yours.

My July 31 post was a reply to my own July 24 post... complete with a little-blue-arrow hyperlink back to my "source: Steve Kirsch blog" citation:
http://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php ... 68#p511668

I exceed the standard asserted by you. Now apply your own standard to yourself: Repeatedly, you return-from an absence with some 'Dark Brandon' gibberish meme, or a link to the Lincoln Project, or a link to the STALINESQUE January 6 show trial hearings. (Didja see that Cassidy Hutchinson worked for Trump until the APRIL after Jan 6? And she texted "I'm an insurrectionist" just One Month before she testified in Congress. That looks Exactly As-If she agreed to lie-- to sever Trump's head-- under threat of losing her own. Classic FAKE JUSTICE. And that makes free_thoughtpolice a classic stooge for an unjust regime.)

You take inane potshots at me, because you can't admit that your preferred narrative is in tatters.