Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
Service Dog

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:24 pm
just One... to emerge & say the right shit for the right moment & become a New Contender.
J.K. Rowling should talk to Obama's birth-certificate guy.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/iXCpiznXjQkw.png

Rep. Maxine Waters: "To Hell with the Supreme Court, we will defy them... in the streets... Fight!"

Merrick Garland's Department of Justice goes Rogue against Supreme Court:
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/06/24 ... ed-n583724

NYC Mayor Eric Adams goes full-Steersman on Amy Coney Barrett's reproductive status:

NYC Mayor Eric Adams reacts to gun ruling, defiant against US Supreme Court: "Nothing Changes"

Parkland shooting surivor/activist Cameron Kaskey... calls-for the 18 U.S.C. § 1507 felony:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: https://media.patriots.win/post/iXCpiznXjQkw.png

Rep. Maxine Waters: "To Hell with the Supreme Court, we will defy them... in the streets... Fight!"

Merrick Garland's Department of Justice goes Rogue against Supreme Court:
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/06/24 ... ed-n583724

NYC Mayor Eric Adams goes full-Steersman on Amy Coney Barrett's reproductive status:

NYC Mayor Eric Adams reacts to gun ruling, defiant against US Supreme Court: "Nothing Changes"

Parkland shooting surivor/activist Cameron Kaskey... calls-for the 18 U.S.C. § 1507 felony:

The Democrats are simply relying on a tried & true method of political protest.

SA-boycott-jude-jew-gfi-woolworth.png
(508.46 KiB) Downloaded 246 times

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

DSCN1715 (3).JPG
(357.59 KiB) Downloaded 244 times

free thoughtpolice

It is an eagle with a combover , caught in a gust of wind. This will be bad for his image.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Man, I gotta just accept that this flood of memes-- ain't gonna stop. Reposting the primo shit here... is like trying to catch the rain.
► Show Spoiler

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

My wife and daughter were very appreciative of my hot take on the abortion issue.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Insurrection: It's Okay When We Do it™

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

In case any of you were wondering, trying to talk calmy right now to a left-wing woman about what's really in Dobbs, is not the best idea.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

It's not that I'm pro-choice so much as I am anti-baby.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Poor Bill, all he got was a hummer.

devil with a blue dress on.jpg
(90.7 KiB) Downloaded 217 times

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: In case any of you were wondering, trying to talk calmy right now to a left-wing woman about what's really in Dobbs, is not the best idea.
Haha... the Facebook rage is very entertaining. I have lots of progressive friends. I just smile at most of them. They know what I think. If they want my opinion they can ask... and when they do I tell the truth. Then they go fucking crazy... haha.

It's really not that tricky the more I think about it... Solution: Abortion for any reason prior to 15 weeks. The only exception is severe physical health risks of the life/serious illness of the mother after 15 weeks.

They will say.... what about the exception of rape? Well... pretty sure you know you were raped and pretty sure you have 15 weeks to see if you are pregnant. No exception.

They will say... what about incest of a minor. Okay... maybe this is another rare exception.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: They will say.... what about the exception of rape? ... what about incest of a minor.
Fairly recently-- I saw a great response to this.

Some guy (maybe even a legislator?) was saying he is against abortion.

And a pro-Choice female said, "What about cases of rape or incest?"

The guy replied, "If we include exceptions for rape or incest, will you support my abortion ban?"

And, of course, the cunt wasn't willing to accept that compromise. Which proved her objection was fake & irrelevant.

--
I'm still watching episodes of 'Moon Night', right before sleeping. It's full of liminal dream symbols & non-linear editing, like a dream.

It's not-even my cup of tea... but it's so well-constructed, I watch it because I'm impressed. The film-making is on a par with Spielberg or Peter Jackson. Maybe not-quite Kubrick. But... it's solid. Also... someone at Disney (I guess it was Kevin Feige) had the good sense to remember classic Adventures like 'Journey To The Center of the Earth' or '20,000 Leagues Under The Sea'... and understand that genre was once a mainstay of Disney. And so they spared no expense-- to throw today's A-list production values at... Egypt, Pyramids, Animal-headed gods, archeologists.

--
And so... last night I was primed-to-dream, and my mind was full of 2022-style 'protesters'... LibsOfTikTok... junky clothing revealing ugly bodies... smeared with red paint and sharpie-marker graffiti... ugly messages... inane melodramatic performance-art 'statements'. The 'Brechtian' theatre of it all...

...and-so I woke-up contemplating how-it-is and what-it-means that 'protesting' and 'resisting' and 'activism' have fallen-into this rut of Acting Like A Fucking Bipolar Drag Queen. That's not what HARRIET TUBMAN did. Or Frederick Douglass.

When the govt tries to ban guns, the gun guys salt the internet with designs for 3-printable guns.

When the govt tries to ban abortions, the abortion cunts have self-harming tantrums in public.

--

Today was rather normal, selling fish at the market. Governor Hochul showed-up to campaign, and wandered within a dozen feet of me... but I didn't engage with her. The fishing boat captain pointed-her-out to me & said 'There's the wicked witch', to see if I'd heckle her. But I just kept dealing with my customer. Hochul didn't really stick-around. She was gone in maybe 5 minutes. I think she was fake-campaigning... passing thru, to look-like a politician campaigning... just to collect a few-seconds of video footage to use in campaign ads. But not-really trying-to win-over voters by shaking one hand at a time.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

fuzzy wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:14 pm
The Nigger of the World
Cool. At least everyone now agrees about the definition of 'woman'.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Abortion should be safe, legal, and mandatory.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Poor Bill, all he got was a hummer.

devil with a blue dress on.jpg
But Roberts didn't vote to overturn RvW: he only concurred in part with the court. : :think: :think: :think:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Kamala Harris-- with unexpected vision & grace-- accepts the co-equal branch of government, lawfully overturning of Roe & Casey...
► Show Spoiler

https://media.patriots.win/post/sXzx5mrJHXgu.jpeg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

And, just like that, John's home life, by comparison, was suddenly a mere episode of The Waltons...

https://redstate.com/alexparker/2022/06 ... an-n583366

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/aSJ8spoV4Cfn.jpeg

Once again, I don't have to choose a side. They insist-on choosing for me.

Making this a Battle of the Sexes strikes me as counterproductive.
https://media.patriots.win/post/vdpMNpy2cSDF.jpeg

Making this a Race War also strikes me as counterproductive.
"You side with The White People! Fuck You! Fuck You!"

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Fairly recently-- I saw a great response to this.

Some guy (maybe even a legislator?) was saying he is against abortion.

And a pro-Choice female said, "What about cases of rape or incest?"

The guy replied, "If we include exceptions for rape or incest, will you support my abortion ban?"

And, of course, the cunt wasn't willing to accept that compromise. Which proved her objection was fake & irrelevant.
You got the sexes mixed up (but of course, it's complicated.)

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Let the pillow-bitings commence!
Friday’s news about Roe v. Wade was expected, but that didn’t make it any easier to hear. If what you need right now is to connect with loved ones, be in nature, or anything that will help you process your feelings -- stop reading this email and take care of yourself. If what you need right now are some concrete actions to respond to this moment, read on below. We are in this for a long haul, and we get through this together -- every one of us should step forward and back as we need to so we can keep our movement strong.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Amy Klobuchar, who had dreams of becoming a Supreme Court justice someday, offers this sophisticated legal rebuttal to the Dobbs opinion:
The word abortion isn't in the Constitution? Well, neither is the word woman, neither is the word she.

John D

Post by John D »

We never should have given women the vote.

free thoughtpolice

May people are saying that as a teenager Ivanka had an abortion.
trump love.PNG
(419.43 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

John D

Post by John D »

Man... favorite new tool. $25 for a Ryobe 18 volt battery powered tire (tyre) inflator. Hook it up... pull the trigger... watch the gage for the pressure. Love me some South Koreans right now.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog wrote: Biden's UNpopularity sets a new record...
beating his own former high score (54.9% disapproval.)
That was Thursday. Yesterday Biden slipped to 55.5% disapproval.

4 hours ago...

---
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: exceptions ... rape ... incest
I typed "exception for rape and incest" into duckduckgo, which delivered a wall of news articles & op-eds...

calling-out this-or-that politician or bill... for not-including rape-or-incest exceptions. I found the tone to be uniformly grating. It's never a dialogue engaging with dissent. Always a one-way blast of Correct Opinion. Ironically, I think the ground they've lost-- in recent abortion tiffs-- is attributable to their refusal to engage with 'exceptions'. ...even-as they complain about one-size-fits-all lack of exceptions... in abortion bans.

https://media.patriots.win/post/tT50zsoXFCWT.jpeg
---

Fang sent a text:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: Man... favorite new tool. $25 for a Ryobe 18 volt battery powered tire (tyre) inflator. Hook it up... pull the trigger... watch the gage for the pressure. Love me some South Koreans right now.
Enjoy your Ryobi while it lasts!

I have one by Milwaukee, and yes, these things are amazing.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:50 pm
The breakouts, as in this Trafalgar poll, are brutal:
- 54% overall strongly disapprove
- only 29% approval among independents

https://www.thetrafalgargroup.org/wp-co ... Report.pdf

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
John D wrote: Man... favorite new tool. $25 for a Ryobe 18 volt battery powered tire (tyre) inflator. Hook it up... pull the trigger... watch the gage for the pressure. Love me some South Koreans right now.
Enjoy your Ryobi while it lasts!

I have one by Milwaukee, and yes, these things are amazing.
I would like to go back in time and invest in Milwaukee… but now I am fully invested in the South Koreans… too late to go back

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: I would like to go back in time and invest in Milwaukee… but now I am fully invested in the South Koreans… too late to go back
Could be worse.
SK.png
(469.41 KiB) Downloaded 150 times

It's the batteries lock you in.

I still have my 20 year-old Milwaukee drill and Sawzall, but they stopped making the old batteries and the knock-offs were crap.

Fond memory of when my ex-partner's dad & granddad showed up with matching, pale yellow Chicago Electric™ drills -- $50 Harbor Freight specials. They mocked me cuz they'd gotten two drills combined for 1/2 the price of my one. By the second day of use, both drills were kaput.

John D

Post by John D »

Yeah… I have a shit ton of Ryobi now… impact and drill motors… sanders… saws all… flashlight… circular saw… too hard to switch now

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I finished the 6th-and-final episode of Moon Knight. In addition to the other stuff I touted before-- it carries the torch for Ray Harryhousen. Sinbad, Clash of the Titans.

Then we watched the new Beavis & Butt-head movie. Which-- is a perfectly-fine (but not must-see) trip-back to those characters & sense of humor.
It's like discovering 2 lost episodes of King of the Hill. If you like Hank & Bobby... then that's a happy find.

The best (and arguably most subversive) thing about the movie-- is that it simply refuses to acknowledge it's not 1998 anymore. No update, no reboot. At one point-- a character tries to introduce a 'multiverse' concept to B&B... å la Spider-man, Avengers, Star Trek, or Rick & Morty. And the boys just stare-back in blank incomprehension & disinterest. ha. ha ha. heh heh. huh. huhh... uhhhh... huh huh huh.

The one Current Year exception-- is this scene-- in-which Beavis & Butt-head wander into a woke classroom.

Funny, but I'm glad it didn't permeate the whole runtime.

free thoughtpolice

Some dude that works in a supermarket (probably mongs the fish) calls Rudy Giuliani a scumbag and assaults him by slapping him on the back. Rudy is tough on crime and will be pressing charges. New Yorkers are notoriously rude.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: May people are saying that as a teenager Ivanka had an abortion.
http://slymepit.com/phpbb/download/file.php?id=7140
Ever since the stroke, free_thoughtpolice "shares" his disgusting incest fantasies, with no filter, except the typos from half-dead fingers.

Or maybe he's just typing one-handed.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: May people are saying that as a teenager Ivanka had an abortion.
http://slymepit.com/phpbb/download/file.php?id=7140
Ever since the stroke, free_thoughtpolice "shares" his disgusting incest fantasies, with no filter, except the typos from half-dead fingers.

Fake boobs... would not do.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

John D wrote: Fake boobs... would not do.
Sometimes the all-natural isn't the best item on the menu.

free thoughtpolice

Service Dog wrote:

So angry puppy Dog is throwing a tantrum because I showed how creepy your God Trump is.
So angry he is having fantasies about my health and projecting his hero's creepy behavior on me for pointing it out.
That's the best you've got? How pathetic.
You need to get back to posting childish memes and Hunter Biden's dick pics. You know, your best intellectual output.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Kamala Harris threatens your son's life.

I mean, she's clearly attempting-to-say that lack-of-access to abortion-- will threaten your son.

But she's only capable of delivering the threat, directly FROM her, TO you... like a Hollywood supervillain.

:doh:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

SC served up a stinker today, ruling in favor of high school football coach who staged grand, mid-field prayer & proselytization sessions:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/2 ... 8_i425.pdf

The opinion and dissent read like RASHOMON.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: SC served up a stinker today, ruling in favor of high school football coach who staged grand, mid-field prayer & proselytization sessions:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/2 ... 8_i425.pdf

The opinion and dissent read like RASHOMON.
I'm disappointed SCOTUS overlooked this-- as an opportunity to abolish all government schools.

The entire decision coulda been, like, 60 characters:

"We find public education to violate the separation of church and state."

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

trump love.PNG
From incest, judging by that pic...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:55 pm
trump love.PNG
https://citizenfreepress.com/wp-content ... issing.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Lsuoma wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:55 pm
trump love.PNG
That is kind of a stock photo and there are others that capture some really creepy stuff.
It brings some questions to mind.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Breaking news, if Twitter doesn't block it.

a Crackhead Lawyer is a hellava thing.

Imagine being so high-- that you make that hostage video... thinking it would serve as 'proof' you didn't rape or beat the prostitute you're accosting.

:rimshot:

The extensive news report, link below, details that Hunter had to get whore-money from his daddy, because his bank account had been 'red flagged' -- ("frozen and reviewed by my bank")-- due to a high volume of money transfers to russian and ukranian human trafficking rings with .ru email addresses.

By the way, Hunter's text to his sister-in-law/fuck-buddy... about how he "doesn't have a dime"... explains that he needs the money to "go skiing" and he needs to "rent skis". This is dumb-person-attempting-to-be-clever code for buying cocaine.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... e-payments

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Michael Stenger, the Senate sergeant at arms who oversaw security in the upper chamber during the Capitol riot, died Monday morning, according to multiple reports.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/senat ... ar-AAYVQ1S

Stenger repeatedly denied the Capitol Police chief's requests for extra manpower, in the days before Jan 6th. Stenger repeatedly denied the Capitol Police chief's requests for extra manpower, in the days before Jan 6th. Stenger repeatedly denied the Capitol Police chief's requests for extra manpower, in the days before Jan 6th. Stenger repeatedly denied the Capitol Police chief's requests for extra manpower, in the days before Jan 6th.

The cause of Stenger's death has not been released.

Capitol Police Lieutenant Michael Byrd has not been charged with shooting Stenger in the neck.
Paul Pelosi has not been named in a fatal hit and run drunk driving incident.
Four Capitol Police committed suicide after January 6. Stenger's death has not been acknowledged to be suicide.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -now-dead/

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Just in case anyone else is considering thinking about things in a different way...

Michael Pollan's book of the same name is available in words (audio or written) without pictures.

Though I must admit that mushrooms never did that much for me.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

Service Dog wrote: Michael Stenger, the Senate sergeant at arms who oversaw security in the upper chamber during the Capitol riot, died Monday morning, according to multiple reports.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/senat ... ar-AAYVQ1S

Stenger repeatedly denied the Capitol Police chief's requests for extra manpower, in the days before Jan 6th. Stenger repeatedly denied the Capitol Police chief's requests for extra manpower, in the days before Jan 6th. Stenger repeatedly denied the Capitol Police chief's requests for extra manpower, in the days before Jan 6th. Stenger repeatedly denied the Capitol Police chief's requests for extra manpower, in the days before Jan 6th.

The cause of Stenger's death has not been released.

Capitol Police Lieutenant Michael Byrd has not been charged with shooting Stenger in the neck.
Paul Pelosi has not been named in a fatal hit and run drunk driving incident.
Four Capitol Police committed suicide after January 6. Stenger's death has not been acknowledged to be suicide.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -now-dead/
This is so disrespectful. They didn't even bother with the ceremony of putting him on suicide watch first.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/twvTB6HNtaJP.jpeg

https://media.patriots.win/post/8zp8b6tvcOmO.jpeg

CDC Caught Using False Data To Recommend Kids’ COVID Vaccine

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showcased highly misleading data about the risk of COVID-19 to kids when its expert vaccine advisers voted to recommend vaccines for children under five years old.
The paper ranks COVID-19 as a top six cause of death for age brackets from 0-19, including under one year old, 1-4 years old, 5-9 years old, 10-14 years old and 15-19 years old. ...it ranks cumulative COVID-19 deaths alongside annual rates for other causes for death.
https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/27/cdc- ... study-fda/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: The cause of Stenger's death has not been released.
cause of death.jpg
(71.38 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

free thoughtpolice

Do not watch this while on LSD. It may expand your consciousness.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

never

dive

d

o

w

n

that

rabbit

hole

https://media.patriots.win/post/DeTSFFa9hQ15.jpeg

State Capitol, Denver Colorado:
https://media.patriots.win/post/BEzxo9UcxoYq.jpeg

John D

Post by John D »

My daughter was at the pride parade in Denver on Sunday. I will have to get the "blow-by-blow" report from her. haha.

Thanks for the warning ft... but I would never watch Liz Cheney on acid... talk about a bad trip.... whooooooweeee.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: I would never watch Liz Cheney on acid
It'd be a hoot to see Liz Cheney on acid. She's normally so tightly-wound.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

If The Dating Game was held in Hell.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Michael Shermer wrote a stupid article on gun violence. Dick Carrier solving Quantum Mechanics via philosophy level stupid:

https://quillette.com/2022/06/15/the-ca ... -its-guns/

I wrote a rebuttal:

https://trueliberalnexus.com/2022/06/19 ... -his-head/
Your own work, your new blog?
Old political blog, new post. I also had Atheism Neat on the now-defunct Skepti-schism site.
:handgestures-thumbupright: :)

Curious though why you don't hang out your shingle on, say, Medium or, with the new kid on the block, Substack. Maybe make a few bucks, develop a community of "nihilistic misanthropes" … ;) Gawd knows there's enough justification for that view.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Obligatory JPG from Zardoz which I seem to recollect figured in an earlier profile picture ... ;)
Zardoz is weird as shit, but a great movie. Boorman is the man.
Indeed on both accounts. Interesting and plausible review, though I don't remember many details:
The LA Times concluded that Boorman achieved his vision to a degree, and that "for fans of wild science fiction, the film is a trippy examination of what happens when intellect overpowers humanity and humans taste immortality".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zardoz

A durable and common theme.

But I see that Boorman also directed Excalibur which I remember thinking was a "trippy examination" of that story.
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ... and an enervated, degenerate, conformist elite, of which Shermer, et al. are members.
Ever the problems with elites, though not entirely sure that Shermer qualifies as a card-carrying member. But as Kennedy once put it:
“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/89101- ... revolution

Time for America's Second Republic ... ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Republic

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote:

Do not watch this while on LSD. It may expand your consciousness.
Ok-- so what's the surprise accusation?

This witness claims that Trump was informed that his supporters were being-delayed-- from entering to hear Trump speak-- by having to go-through the security "mags" [magnetic metal detectors.].

And so Trump said:

"They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f-in' mags away. Let my people in."

:crying-blue: #O.M.G. :crying-blue:

I am literally can't even right now

And then, according to this witness, the VERY NEXT WORDS Trump said... were a bald open admission of his dastardly secret-plan to insurrection the Capitol:

“They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f-in' mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here."

Gosh.

That's jussie-about the most shocking accusation I've ever amber heard.

To be clear: Lynn Cheney also gave a presentation about the types of weapons which had been confiscated at the metal detectors:

"Military Grade Backpacks" "Knives" "Helmets" "Brass Knuckles"

Furthermore, Cheney made a big show of asking the witness to repeat a claim... and playing a police radio transmission... conveying that Some Unknown Person had called 911 to report an "AK-47" and "Glock pistols" in the possession of a person wearing an American Flag mask and Cowboy Boots who was "in a tree".

Then the witness pantomimed the reaction of her boss, Mark Meadows, when told about the Military Grade Backpacks and the Phantom AK-47 Tree Man. According to the witness, Meadows didn't look up from his phone/ kept methodically making Tinder-Swiping motions on the screen/ and then acted confused, as-if he hadn't heard/ or didn't give a crap about/ what he had just been told.

Also-- the witness said that-- a month earlier, she saw ketchup dripping from a wall & was told that Trump had thrown his lunch in anger, after reading a newspaper article he didn't like. [Wait. Whut? Trump... can... READ?!!?!]

Have I correctly summarized this Emergency Surprise Session of the Bombshell Hearing, which Free_Thoughtpolice found so compelling?

By all means-- tell me if I left anything out.