Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by free thoughtpolice »

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +2022+live+

Wow. I've been watching these hearings. It turns out that Trump lied about the election being rigged and the fact is that Sllepy Joe actually did win.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

http://web.archive.org/web/202005211856 ... -epidemic/
...The United Nations secretary-general has warned we’re living through “a pandemic of misinformation,” and the head of the World Health Organization said it’s an “infodemic.” In the midst of battling a global health emergency, we find ourselves fending off another scourge of conspiracy theories and misinformation.

It certainly feels like there’s a lot of fake news swirling around about the coronavirus, but how does it compare to another major misinformation magnet: the 2016 election?...

In a preprint paper from researchers at Cornell University, respondents were simply asked if they remember seeing certain claims about coronavirus, some of which were true and some of which were false. About 7 percent of respondents accurately recalled seeing a false claim.1...

... a survey from Pew Research Center conducted in mid-March reported nearly 3 in 10 Americans believe the coronavirus was created in a lab, either accidentally or on purpose...

...Social media sites, for their part, have enacted measures to limit and remove false information about COVID-19. Facebook, YouTube and Vimeo, for example, all removed the viral video “Plandemic” that claimed a shadowy group of elites was using the coronavirus to gain power...
Example of misinformation & correct trust-the-science, cited in the article:

Why There Are So Many Different Guidelines For Face Masks For The Public
April 10, 20203:29 PM ET
NPR: National Public Radio
by HUO JINGNAN

On Feb. 29, the U.S. surgeon general Dr. Jerome Adams tweeted that masks do not offer any benefit to the average citizen.

Seriously people- STOP BUYING MASKS!

They are NOT effective in preventing general public from catching #Coronavirus, but if healthcare providers can’t get them to care for sick patients, it puts them and our communities at risk!
https://t.co/UxZRwxxKL9

— U.S. Surgeon General (@Surgeon_General) February 29, 2020
About a month later, on Friday, April 3, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended that Americans wear "cloth face coverings fashioned from household items or made at home from common materials ... as an additional, voluntary public health measure."

Among the reasons for reluctance on the part of some health agencies and places to urge mask wearing is the concern about the shortage of masks for medical workers. That's why the World Health Organization has stayed consistent in its recommendation, Margaret Harris of its coronavirus response team told NPR. And that position is: yes to masks for health-care workers and people with symptoms, no for the general public.

WHO and other agencies have also raised concerns about the potential problems that could arise due to the wearing of a mask — for example, a false sense of security that would undermine other preventive measures or self-contamination from touching a contaminated mask.

Epidemiologist Sergio Brusin who works on the European Center for Disease Control's coronavirus response, offered NPR a similar rationale in an interview. However, ECDC only mentioned that face masks aren't effective in protecting the wearer on its public-facing website. A number of other health agencies — like WHO and the CDC — offered little explanation on their website.

The result of these sometimes incomplete messages: "I think that if you talk to even the highly informed members of the general public and ask[ed] them a week, or two or three weeks ago, if the face masks work, they would say 'no' because they would have read CDC guidance, WHO guidance," says Lawrence Gostin, professor of global health law at Georgetown University and director of the World Health Organization Center on National & Global Health Law.

"But that wouldn't have been correct. Based upon the science [about potential benefits of masks for the public] we knew at the time."

Governments should not have downplayed the importance of face masks [as a protective measure for the public], says Leiyu Shi, who researches comparative health systems and health policy at Johns Hopkins University, "because it will make them [seem] very foolish when they change their stance. Again and again," Shi says.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... the-public

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Just got a call from a friend who I used to work with. I'll call s/h/it 'Fren'.

Fren wrapped up a job & is completely exhausted & scrambled. In an unhinged mental state. The client was a top tier fashion label-- Vogue magazine stuff... at the level of Cartier, Versace, Chanel, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, YSL...

The day-before the event, Fren arrived on-site at dawn & didn't see any private security protecting the haute couture collection. Finally, one guard came casually strolling out of a bathroom. The other guard assigned to the room was AWOL. Then Fren realized all the racks of uniforms for the floor staff-- were bare. Stolen. (Not the expensive 'collection' clothes. The thief took the wrong stuff.) Fren ran-outside & realized all the guards assigned to a 'perimeter' around the building-- were also AWOL.

Fren called the security company-- & the office lackadaisically said, "Oh, we thought 6 to 8 a.m. was break-time." They sent the night guys home at 6 & the day guys hadn't arrived yet. The schedule Fren had provided them... contained no-such break.

Fren frantically called the fashion label-- told them they had to re-sew all the floor staff's clothes, in 1 day. The label has the resources to get it done, but it would be expensive. Fren told the security company they'd have to pay the replacement expenses. The security company acted surprised, 'What? Why should we have to pay that?!"

Perhaps I should mention-- this was in California. The legal weed & social climate there seem relevant.

As the event ended-- some black homo from the fashion label--complimented Fren's boss-lady. Blackhomo said, "It so great to see a Woman Of Color in charge of a job like this."

Bosslady said, "What do you mean?" Blackhomo stumbled, not sure what to say: "I... just meant that..."

"I'm white" said Bosslady. She's an immigrant from an asian country. She's asian. She looks 100% asian. Her parents are asian. She speaks that language. She eats that food... frequently! Her name is hard for Americans to pronounce. She's married-- and didn't take her white husband's name.

Another boss jumped-in... trying to diffuse & distract the situation. He said, "People often mistake me for a black lesbian, because of how I dress! Ha ha!" (He's a light-black bald man who does indeed dress like Ellen Degenerate.)

This isn't the first time Fren heard bosslady say something like this... but, in the past, Fren always thought Fren had misheard.

But this confirmed it: 100% Asian-immigrant bosslady "identifies" as WHITE. And she's so crazy-- that she acts-like the other person is crazy... if they (correctly) say anything about her actual appearance/name/country-of-birth/first-language/ etc. By the way-- she personally pockets a couple million bucks each time she does one of these jobs... so she's gotta be worth 50 million... and is head-to-toe in luxury clothes, jewelry, etc. Multi-million home, etc. She's rich, crazy, mean... and an immense cheapskate, when it comes to paying her staff.

Fuck that blackhomo for his "woman of color" blabbertalk. He shoulda kept his mouth shut about that crap. ...but he IS a high-ranking person at the fashion label. Acting weird around him could make-or-break getting more work from that client. Ching-chong-dolezal should kept her mouth shut too.

My oriental GF just keeps shaking her head about all-this. She said, "The reason she thinks she's white-- is because she hasn't assimilated to America AT ALL. So she doesn't even understand what being 'white' or 'asian' means... to everybody who lives here."

That bitch thinks she's 'white' based-on some idiosyncratic criteria that No One Else uses in everyday life.

Just-now, for a moment, I thought, "I wish she had met Steersman! Maybe she woulda told Blackhomo, "What do you mean "Woman of Color""? I'm not a woman!"

But, of course, in Current Year, that wouldn't-have caused blackhomo to even a bat an eye.

Keating

Post by Keating »

The thing that's pissing me off at the moment is all the commentary on cost of living at the moment that references "problems caused by the pandemic". This framing pisses me off. The downstream costs weren't caused by the pandemic, but government responses to the pandemic.

Under freedom of information, I know my local government didn't even bother to consider any negative consequences of lockdowns before implementing them. There was only a myopic view that the virus was the only consideration.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Gotta love a comedy scene that could simultaneously mock niggers, wops & chinks.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Vogue magazine stuff... at the level of Cartier, Versace, Chanel, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, YSL...
Back-up vocals is Chrissie Hynde singing " Gucci, Gucci, Gucci/Cartier, Cartier"

Hynde was also named in Ray Davies' divorce papers, inspiring this song:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Thanks, Lsuoma, you're the man!

(I'm keeping the P/W, it's easy to remember, very apt and made me snort milk outta my nose!)

Keating

Post by Keating »

Lsuoma will let anyone post here. Even the dregs.

John D

Post by John D »

Haha. I am just gonna laugh about it all. I have given up giving a shit and I'm gonna just live my life. I do really enjoy keeping up with politics, but I view it as a kind of game. I find it an entertaining distraction.

So... My wife comes into the room in a huff and tells me about he brother who lives in rural Virginia. Apparently he is not happy that there is a rainbow flag flying over the capitol building. So he post that they should be able to fly a flag with the Christian cross on it over the capitol. His Facebook friends all reply "Amen!". I say to my wife "Well... he kind of has a point. By posting a rainbow flag the government is taking a position on religious freedom. The government is saying that people who believe in traditional marriage are wrong in their religious belief. It is complicated." My wife screams..."I just want my kids to have the right to marry whoever they wish... and love whoever they wish." I said: "Well.. they can love whoever they wish already. But they can't expect everyone to agree with it." Haha. More stories later today. It was a good day for stories yesterday.

John D

Post by John D »

My daughter and her "good friend" Jessi came over last night. Jessi is moving to Denver and thinks they can have a good life as a parapro teachers aid. I think they will just go broke but they don't care about my opinion so I just wish them good luck. Jessi's 10 year old child also came over. The child has decided to change their name to "Ace". Haha. The child is a biological female that uses "They/Them" pronouns. Jessi is a biological female who has been on testosterone so they look like a round bra-less bearded lady and sound like Gilbert Gottfried.

Jessi made their first payment to me for the $2000 I spent to save their cat.... $100 worth of L.S.D. They assure me it is good stuff. They know the person who prepared it and tried some of it already. So... now I have to figure out when and how to take it. Maybe a day at a friend's house. I am told you are messed up for something like 8 hours.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The Supreme Court on Tuesday ruled that Maine violated the Constitution when it refused to make public funding available for students to attend schools that provide religious instruction. The opinion by Chief Justice John Roberts was a broad ruling, making clear that when state and local governments choose to subsidize private schools, they must allow families to use taxpayer funds to pay for religious schools.
https://www.scotusblog.com/2022/06/cour ... s-schools/

IMO, it's a good ruling protecting the Free Exercise clause. Maine didn't have to hand out school subsidies, but once it did, it couldn't discriminate based on the religion of the recipients (effectively the parents, although payments go straight to the schools.) All the usual woketard atheists are apoplectic.

Including CfI:
CfI.png
(84.63 KiB) Downloaded 177 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

welcome back bhurzo

free thoughtpolice

John D wrote: My daughter and her "good friend" Jessi came over last night. Jessi is moving to Denver and thinks they can have a good life as a parapro teachers aid. I think they will just go broke but they don't care about my opinion so I just wish them good luck. Jessi's 10 year old child also came over. The child has decided to change their name to "Ace". Haha. The child is a biological female that uses "They/Them" pronouns. Jessi is a biological female who has been on testosterone so they look like a round bra-less bearded lady and sound like Gilbert Gottfried.

Jessi made their first payment to me for the $2000 I spent to save their cat.... $100 worth of L.S.D. They assure me it is good stuff. They know the person who prepared it and tried some of it already. So... now I have to figure out when and how to take it. Maybe a day at a friend's house. I am told you are messed up for something like 8 hours.
$100 worth of acid should give you approx. 10 doses. If this is your first time, I would recommend you take one quarter dose first time.
Also, is it in pill, blotter, liquid form? How many micrograms / dose or do they even know? Windowpane or blotter is one of the more dependable delivery methods because it limits the amount of acid that can soak into the medium, avoiding getting an unpleasantly extreme high.
LSD can give you a profoundly pleasant experience but if you take a larger dose than you can handle and you panic you can have an unpleasant ride. Best to have company while you are tripping, someone you feel comfortable with, and possibly someone that is also taking it with you.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: Jessi made their first payment to me for the $2000 I spent to save their cat.... $100 worth of L.S.D. They assure me it is good stuff. They know the person who prepared it and tried some of it already. So... now I have to figure out when and how to take it. Maybe a day at a friend's house. I am told you are messed up for something like 8 hours.
Watch this documentary first:

And remember to stay out of the living room.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Keating wrote: Lsuoma will let anyone post here. Even the dregs.
ESPECIALLY the dregs...

free thoughtpolice

And John D. If you watch that stupid movie while you're tripping try not to jump out of the window. I think a lot of the bad trips back in the old days were from people watching crap like that movie or listening to the bs that was being circulated in those days by the scare them straight drug warriors of the day.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

The International Space Station smells “like a barbecue that has gone wrong” because astronauts in orbit fart more.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... l-27295513

John D

Post by John D »

free thoughtpolice wrote: And John D. If you watch that stupid movie while you're tripping try not to jump out of the window. I think a lot of the bad trips back in the old days were from people watching crap like that movie or listening to the bs that was being circulated in those days by the scare them straight drug warriors of the day.
Wow ft - you know a lot about LSD. Yep $100 got me 10 doses. The doses are on little pieces of paper. I am supposed to stick one under my tongue for a while and then swallow the paper. I was instructed to take just one. Since you know a bit.... what is the best way to store it? Jessi didn't have an answer for me.

My cousin had a bad trip back in the 1970s. He was worried he was gonna get drafted into Vietnam at the time. He probably took too much. He got super scared and started seeing the Cong trying to shoot him. He ran around his college campus with his friends trying to help. Not good.

You obviously take lots of LSD. My worry about a bad trip would be that I suddenly share your stoopid political opinions afterward. This shit is supposed to mix up your thoughts a bit. Hell... now that I think about it... I got it from a bearded lady. Now I have second thoughts... Haha.

free thoughtpolice

I haven't dropped acid for a long time. The novelty wears off and it became for me a sort of been there done that thing. When I was doing acid I used to be a libertarian, but since I stopped I became a sensible middle of the road social liberal, economic conservative. At any rate, you are probably too far gone to gain any real enlightenment.
Easy to store, just keep it away from sunlight and excessive heat.
You apparently have blotter(soaked in paper). Again, try a quarter or maybe a half. Not recommended for people that suffer from anxiety or panic attacks. Take it when you are in a good headspace. It sounds like your cousin wasn't in a good "headspace" and took too much. Having delusions that bad is not a normal reaction. LSD and some other hallucinogens can trigger a schizophrenic episode in people that suffer from it or begin the onset of it in people that are liable to become schizophrenic anyway. You are well past the age of onset of schizophrenia so it is unlikely to make you any crazier than you are already.
Calm stress free environment while you are tripping is a good plan.
Be patient, it can take more than an hour to feel the buzz and the peak effect up to 2 hours or more. At about 4 hours it should start to gradually wear off. If you are still really bombed at 8 hours you probably took a large dose.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

fuzzy wrote: The International Space Station smells “like a barbecue that has gone wrong” because astronauts in orbit fart more.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird- ... l-27295513
A spaceship with fart nozzles aft could just keep accelerating....

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The little pieces of paper are easy to cut-into smaller doses with scissors. I carried the stuff in a ziploc bag for weeks-- in a van... in hot, cold, wet, dry... and it was durable. But a ziploc bag in the fridge... with something to soak up condensation moisture... would be my (uninformed) advice.

Back when I Said Yes To Drugs-- I read advice about ecstacy: when you feel as-high as you want to get/ take half a Prozac (or other SSRI... Lexapro, Zoloft...) The idea was-- to Selectively Inhibit the Re-uptake of Seratonin... so your brain-clit wouldn't keep getting jackhammered -after- sufficient vibrations had-been achieved to get you off. I don't know if that science carries-over to how LSD works... but, personally, if I had access to SSRI's... I'd give it a try with Shrooms, Powerful Weed, LSD, whatever... because there's no harmful downside. I'm not prone to the classic cliche of a 'bad trip', but many drugs affect me with... a Really Great peak... followed-by an end-phase that's more like being... drunk. Followed by a 'depleted' recovery day, the next day.

A friend of mine used to have a DVD of 1940's Superman cartoons... which he would offer... to anyone who needed to chill out. It worked great-- for 'babysitting' them without him needing to give them his full attention. "Here, sit down. Watch this. Drink some Gatorade."

You won't have a bad trip, John, because you're a nature-boy. You'll enjoy the sunlight & the wind on your skin & grass & trees & the summer bug sounds. Oh man, watching the weather change to a lightning storm is also great.

Listen to some happy dipshit music like John Denver or The Sound of Music... and you'll laugh your ass off.

You MUST report back, of course.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I get high on life, man. The only thing I've ever been 'strung out' on is rock n roll.

`

John D

Post by John D »

So - the pieces of paper are already really small... like a quarter inch square. I think they are already dosed down as suggested. I could barely cut them in half with a exacto knife. I think the bearded lady knows this batch of shit. They had some, and as much as I think they are really odd... I think they can be trusted.

Fegg

Post by Fegg »

John D wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:05 pm
So - the pieces of paper are already really small... like a quarter inch square. I think they are already dosed down as suggested. I could barely cut them in half with a exacto knife. I think the bearded lady knows this batch of shit. They had some, and as much as I think they are really odd... I think they can be trusted.
That's a fairly normal size for blotter.

- make sure you are with a friend who you trust and who is not freaked out by the idea of conciousness expanding drugs.

- The only thing your friend has to do is to be normal around you and talk to you normally. If you freak out (this is not likely unless you take a heroic dose), he should remind you that things will be closer to normal soon.

-be in a place where you feel comfortable and will not be interrupted by anything you will need to do anything about until you begin your descent.

-going for walks is then a great idea.

If you have not read Aldous Huxley's The Doors of Perception and Heaven and Hell, you should.

In some ways the best part of the trip is the next couple of months when your brain gets used to its new normal.
If you take LSD often, you will become very odd. This can only be recommended if you have a very level headed person to take care of you.

John D

Post by John D »

Fegg wrote:
John D wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:05 pm
That's a fairly normal size for blotter.

- make sure you are with a friend who you trust and who is not freaked out by the idea of conciousness expanding drugs.

- The only thing your friend has to do is to be normal around you and talk to you normally. If you freak out (this is not likely unless you take a heroic dose), he should remind you that things will be closer to normal soon.

-be in a place where you feel comfortable and will not be interrupted by anything you will need to do anything about until you begin your descent.

-going for walks is then a great idea.

If you have not read Aldous Huxley's The Doors of Perception and Heaven and Hell, you should.

In some ways the best part of the trip is the next couple of months when your brain gets used to its new normal.
If you take LSD often, you will become very odd. This can only be recommended if you have a very level headed person to take care of you.
One of my good old friends has told me I can come to his place and he will be my sober wingman. He has done LSD before and has no desire to do it again.

He has rescued me in the past. We were on a cabin camping trip in January in Michigan. So... we had a nice warm place to sleep and everyone brought tons of great Scotch. I made the mistake of not counting the number of shots I drank. I basically fell asleep in the snow in 20 degree weather. My friend pulled me out of the snow and into the cabin. Haha. I have only been this drunk twice in my life. He pulled me indoors while I just repeated... "I love you man.... I love you man!" No major harm done... and a good story. Funny how you don't feel cold when you are really drunk.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Why are they paying you in acid instead of cash? How did they get it?

Keating

Post by Keating »

2000 mules

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Keating wrote: 2000 mules
Dame Coulter does not approve...

https://anncoulter.substack.com/p/dines ... -movie?s=r

Probably not of the drug use either....

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: ...The opinion by Chief Justice John Roberts was a broad ruling...
...if they say so, I guess...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Let your freak flag fly JD...

Just put your faith in 'Bob'...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

If you're on a bad one, stick this on your big-screen tv and all will be well...

I watched it a few days ago - it's deeply disturbing in places and has next to no plot but the score and imagery will stay with you for a long, long time!

Oh yes, perfect for calming your LSD shredded mind... :P

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I went down to a desolate industrial area last night, with junkyard pitbulls snarling and streetlights smashed-out. Down under a bridge, a fire in a 55-gallon drum illuminated several face-tattooed bikers and ex-cons, engaged in a headbutting & arm-wrestling competition, with a circle of teenage skinhead recruits... reciting long passages of Mein Kampf, while seig-heiling with one hand, and robotically jerking-off with the other.

As I approached, a chauffeur... with an UZI in a shoulder holster, slipped-out of a stretch limo, and opened the rear door. Out stepped a tall, imposing CEO type, in an impeccable suit. He spoke in a quiet but commanding voice, "Come this way."

We weaved thru broken bottles and truck trailers, to a steel vault door, guarded by 2 uzi-toting uniformed janitors. Behind the door was an impeccable gentlemen's library, with a long conference table, leather chairs, liquour decanters, and a 5 foot tall globe in front of the fireplace. A Republican Senator, a Catholic bishop, Steve Jobs (in a wheelchair, with a Howard Hughes beard, & stroking a white cat on his lap.), Warren Buffet, and Britney Spears' father in a hoodless KKK uniform-- were among the uniformly-white faces I recognized. One wall was marked by the bas-relief image of Jeffrey Epstein, frozen in carbonite.

After several-other operatives gave their reports, I briefed them on my recent Internet Disinformation exploits, and a slideshow of crudely-drawn swastikas and "Watch 2000 Mules" graffiti in college campus bathroom stalls.

After that was another sieg-heil circlejerk, as we watched an albino cobra fight a jewish-fur-trade weasel to the death.

The Privilege Patriarchy Society is invite-only. But if you're interested, text *1488 to the Twitter account of the Saltine Cracker company, to subscribe to 'When The Signal Is Given', our indoctrinational newsletter text-feed.

Daily dispatches will come straight to your phone, in the form of tweets from deep-cover agent Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. (Whose cover-name is a little-too Ian Flemming on-the-nose, if you ask me. I mean-- c'mon-- Alexander the Great, Cortez the conquistador, & Rick Ocasek... obviously 3 of the greatest white conquerors of all time.)

Here's an actual sample...

AOC is really 'based' bro.

She continues-on... explaining how we must hide the truth, as documented by the jew ((Max Weber)), lest the marginalized shitskins get wise to Might Whitey's gameplan.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:44 pm
Why are they paying you in acid instead of cash? How did they get it?
They got it from a friend. I suspect the friend gave it to Jessi for free as a favor... a contribution to the saving of the cat's life. I didn't ask because I thought it would be rude. They took the chance of getting the stuff to me so I only asked how to use it safely.

I didn't ask what they paid for it.... hell... maybe it is not even worth $100, but I don't care that much. Jessi makes $15 and hour and has a kid. The chance they will pay me back completely is very small. I have wanted to try LSD for a while and Jessi and I had talked about it. It was their idea to make a small payment in LSD and I agreed. It is not like I have another way to get LSD from someone I trust. I give them shit here on the pit about being a bearded lady... but I trust them. I actually enjoy their company except for the weird name, pronoun, and testosterone stuff. We even joke about her being a socialist and my being a capitalist. Capitalists are handy when you need money for the cat!

It is weird. I am getting to the point where I am just along for the ride with my kids and their relationships. It probably took me too long to get here.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The AOC PsyOperative is unparalleled at disseminating Putin's Talking Points, the intersectionality of Whiteness and Maleness.

Below, she explains why women shouldn't be allowed to vote, and Certainly Should Not be allowed to serve in Congreƒƒ.

Namely: women get pregnant & then they're unfit to for public service. AND women are uniquely tempted by Corrupt Bribes & Insider Trading.

Whoa whoa whoa... simmer-down blue-pill cucks... that's not _me_ saying that. It's AOC...

I mean, Joe Biden has been saying the same thing for decades: "Look folks, my damnfool wife swerved the wagon into a truck and now I gotta ride the damn Amtrack to D.C. twice a day with an eye-talian wop conductor grabbing my cheeks, saying "Eyyyyy... Joe-ey bay-be" like a moron. OF COURSE I'm gonna put my no-good-kids to work collecting bribes. Aviator Shades and Corvettes don't grow on tree in Delaware, pal. I'm talkin' bout Moolah, not Malarkey! If I was a good person, I'd have been pushed-out, years ago."

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Worrying about the recession... causes the recession... so STOP IT!

Biden's UNpopularity sets a new record... for himself (and every other US president)...

beating his own former high score (54.9% disapproval.)

Today's score puts even the 90-percentile-margin-of-error range-- slightly-over 50% disapproving, at the low-end. And over 60% disapproving, at the high.

The orange dots _above_ the 54.9% trend-line... show that a Majority of polls show Biden faring even-worse (in the 55% to 60% disapproval range) and a paucity of polls _below_ the trend line show that fivethirtyeight is heavily 'weighting' their assessment in favor of the few polls which favor Biden most.

56% of Democrats-Who-Voted in The Current Primaries say they don't want Biden to run in 2024.

Kamala fared even-worse, with 64% of Democrat-Primary-Voters hoping she will not run for President.

Kamala's unpopularity exceeds the former-champ: Nixon's disgraced VP Spiro Agnew, when he was indicted for criminal conspiracy, bribery, extortion and tax fraud-- and forced to resign.

Democrat primary voters say they prefer "a poison ivy outbreak on my crotch" to Kamala Harris. Hours after this news broke, a mysterious explosion leveled the Calamine Lotion factory in Frostbite Falls, Moosylvania. Witnesses reported hearing an eerie cackling, and a halting voice, bellowing: "Oh really? How ya like me now?! Hahhahhahhahh."

Angry mob (affiliated with would-be Supreme Court assassin Nicholas Roske of Simi Valley Califate) takes-over Wisconsin State Capitol building, chanting "Shut It Down! Shut It Down!" thru bullhorns. Planned Parenthood incites insurrection on Social Media, tweeting "Abortion Is Liberation [black power fist emoji]"

The premeditated, organized, well-funded, pink-uniformed gang penetrated the innermost legislative chamber-- in a show of intimidation. Causing the legislative gavel to immediately close the session, grind to a halt, and flee.

Elizabeth Warren says subsidized Child Care will lower the price of gasoline, by freeing mothers of young children to work on Oil Rigs and Refineries.

Biden Economic Advisor says the price of gasoline is a Matter Of Opinion. He just "disagrees" that gasoline prices went up in 2021 & 2022.

Energy Sec. Granholm hasn't heard about Inflation (3-6-9 months) Before Putin Invaded UKR. So no need to address any-such inflation.

fafnir

Post by fafnir »

That poling is brutal, particularly given what a bunch of pro-democrat hacks the 538 are.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Supreme Court strikes down NY State's"proper cause" requirement that a gun permit applicant “demonstrate a special need for self-protection distinguishable from that of the general community.”

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/2 ... 3_7j80.pdf

free thoughtpolice

What bullshitter D'Souza forgot to mention was that the "mule" was trying to help the Republican candidate. I guess he doesn't think his followers are too stupid to fact check his claims.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote: What bullshitter D'Souza forgot to mention was that the "mule" was trying to help the Republican candidate. I guess he doesn't think his followers are too stupid to fact check his claims.
Golly. It's almost as-if the people who say they care about honest elections-- really-do care about honest elections, and they are opposed to the fuckery of drop-off ballot boxes, ballot harvesting, and months-long windows of mail-in voting with no proper chain of custody. Regardless of whether the cheaters are Republican or Democrat.

free thoughtpolice

Must watch TV

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Supreme Court strikes down NY State's"proper cause" requirement that a gun permit applicant “demonstrate a special need for self-protection distinguishable from that of the general community.”
https://media.patriots.win/post/mGbUphHAvfwb.jpeg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

ELECTION INTERFERENCE

Researchers from North Carolina State University recently found that nearly 70 percent of emails from candidates registered with the Republican Party were sent to spam email boxes by Google, compared to less than one in ten from Democrat candidates from 2019 to 2020.

Given Gmail holds over 50 percent of the email market in the U.S., about 130.9 million Americans are impacted by Google’s attempt to silence Republicans.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... ensorship/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

NY Leader, Kathy Hochul, did not take the news of the Bruen ruling well.

John D

Post by John D »

Yeah... life is good.

I have a pair of House Wrens trying to nest in a decorative pineapple shaped bird house. The bird house is one foot from my back window. They are so great. The male sits on the chain that holds the birdhouse to my eaves. He sings so hard it looks like his head will explode. Then he grabs a little stick and shoves it in the house. The female pops in once-in-a-while and sit in the "nest". I don't expect they will succeed with this nest attempt... but what a thrill if they do.

I was scared to tell my wife that I am planning to do LSD... but a friend convinced me to be honest with her. She is NOT happy! Haha. She can leave if she wants. Don't care.

The SCOTUS made a good decision on guns today. Much entertainment watching anti-gun idiots lose their fucking minds.... haha.

Living the good life!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: The SCOTUS made a good decision on guns today. Much entertainment watching anti-gun idiots lose their fucking minds.... haha.
Yeah, but the fascists are already openly plotting to subvert it. Try $2,000 permit fees, plus 8 weeks of training, plus mandatory liability insurance, plus numerous hoops & delays.... They aren't even pretending any more it's about 'gun violence' -- fully exposed is their hatred of guns and the very idea that an individual might take personal responsibility to defend themselves.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

https://media.patriots.win/post/kaUJHOhtBak1.png

https://media.patriots.win/post/pzf7zxgVPkID.jpeg

https://media.patriots.win/post/bk5VMA1mOqCG.jpeg

Hey Clarence, why you got that look on your face? What did you write?
https://media.patriots.win/post/PAZq4tykSusR.png
https://media.patriots.win/post/0IcTLxQXGWPe.jpeg

Ban'ers gonna ban. Grabbers gonna grab. They just gotta take _something_ from ya... make _some_ decision *for* you.
https://media.patriots.win/post/TBrp9LPgHxXz.jpeg

"Merrick Garland penning a Supreme Court dissenting opinion is like Hillary Clinton issuing an Executive Order"
https://media.patriots.win/post/Is0IFEn0hlBk.jpeg

https://media.patriots.win/post/nOl5pqNS56HB.jpeg

https://media.patriots.win/post/7jJxuwI0oNsC.jpeg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I watched my old GF's dad's mind slip away. incrementally at first, then it dropped off the Continental Shelf, when he was repeating himself every two minutes and shitting himself every hour or so. I burned him a CD of Jonny Lang, who he loved. My GF would play it three, four times in a row, and after each time, he'd ask, you still have that Jonny Lang CD? But he was a nice guy who loved his cat and could remember interesting stories from long ago. Which he told every couple of hours.

In contrast, Biden was always a nasty motherfucker. Correction, daughterfucker.

Apparently, his handlers don't even care if the country notices we have a bowl of porridge in the Oval Office. It's worrying that they are that brazen.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

John D wrote: ...I am planning to do LSD...
Please post here while you're tripping balls. I wanna see John D on acid.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Gumby wrote: Please post here while you're tripping balls. I wanna see John D on acid.
OMG, that'll be even funnier than Fuzzy on Vicodin!

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Gumby wrote: Please post here while you're tripping balls. I wanna see John D on acid.
OMG, that'll be even funnier than Fuzzy on Vicodin!
I will keep you posted.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I used to have a Final Home jacket, designed by an H-bomb-traumatized Jap, convertible to a body bag, with a tag on the outside to list blood type & next-of-kin, & zippers to add little pillows or wadded-up newspaper as insulation.

I wore it when using psychedelic mushrooms. Once, to irritate self-serious goths clad in black at a midnight 'vampire party', I wore it with a salad bowl on my head (because the bowl resembled an oversized DEVO hat/ but prismatic see-thru red-translucent).

And I looked like a traffic cone, so I figured it would keep me from getting hit by a car while stoned. And I looked like a teletubby, which might telegraph "he's harmless" in case my behavior was disturbing.*

In conclusion, I don't wanna see John D. on acid. I wanna see Galacteer Commander J.D. Mudpie turn into Comet the Chimp.

*Also, wearing that, every time I looked in the mirror-- I'd laugh & think of The Acid House.

John D

Post by John D »

Service Dog wrote:
Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:13 am
In conclusion, I don't wanna see John D. on acid. I wanna see Galacteer Commander J.D. Mudpie turn into Comet the Chimp.
https://shop.hydraminiatures.com/produc ... b4ae0dd882

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The similarity, between protesting over Roe, and begging for Mardis Gras throws, is uncanny.

mardis Roe.jpeg
(41.79 KiB) Downloaded 76 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I was always 'pro-Choice'. But then, as my life unfolded, I felt deeply betrayed by Feminism & Progressives-- that they had subverted my one life on this Earth, like a pawn. I find the "It's murder, period, end of discussion" pro-Life position-- to be too strident to fully embrace. They may even be right, but that strident stance ends any further thinking on the subject. And I'm not-done thinking yet. Certain pro-Life arguments are not fully-compelling to me, yet I like to leave the door open to-them, because they are thought-provoking, not thought-terminating. I thought I had a hot new take... in favor of abortion... a month-or-so ago. But I told a friend & he shot-me-down in about 6 words.

I do know this: today's decision could-have gone 5-4 either-way. And, whichever side lost, a competent partisan could have made a statement to support their position... WITHOUT woke jargon about "birthing persons". WITHOUT a lazy throwaway gesture in the vague-direction of Men's Rights. WITHOUT claiming "ALL" women's lives are endangered by the decision.

I really woulda thought this would be an easy slam dunk for AOC. (one more thing I'm wrong-about.)

And so maybe I'm wrong-- that this might be the way that-- that Republicans overplay their hand & ruin their 2022 election momentum. Maybe the pro-Choice Feminist Democrats are so fucking fucktarded, that they can't parlay this loss into support for pro-Choice candidates.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Service Dog wrote: Maybe the pro-Choice Feminist Democrats are so fucking fucktarded, that they can't parlay this loss into support for pro-Choice candidates.
Half of women describe themselves as 'pro-life,' as do a solid majority of Hispanics.

The biggest growth in gun ownership the past few years has been with women, especially black women. Who bought guns for self-defense and would very much like to carry in those Dem-run cities overwhelmed by crime.

The pro-drag queen voter bloc was already reliably Democrat, as are the 13% with outstanding college loans.

For every disaffected base voter The Dems fire up, they motivate at least one ordinary American to vote against them. Not sure if this strategy is desperation, sheer stupidity or, more ominously, prepping their cadres to either contest the election results, rig the election, or support suspending the election.

John D

Post by John D »

Life is good.

I am a pragmatist. I guess I think abortion should be available up to about 15 weeks. This is long enough to allow a woman time to know she is pregnant and do something about it. But, I have no skin in this game. I am happy to let everyone else sort it out. I am pretty sure I can't get pregnant so... you know... you go girl.

This is very... VERY... entertaining to me. But, then, I like watching Maury.

As a libertarian leaning person (not a party member), I will enjoy watching everyone fight over abortion. This will use up everyone's time and keep them from passing other legislation. The fewer laws the better. Let the games begin.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Half of women describe themselves as 'pro-life' .... For every disaffected base voter The Dems fire up, they motivate at least one ordinary American to vote against them.
I agree with all-that. And polling agrees, too: there's a huge enthusiasm gap between hyped-up GOP vs saggy Dems.

And yet, I see a path for Dems to overcome all-that.

Did you see Mayra Flores on Tucker? https://youtu.be/clm1uy7oRUw?t=33

I was struck by how adorable & positive she was. She wasn't showing claws like MTG, Boebert or AOC. As long as she maintains that image, anybody who attacks her looks like an awful bitter meanie. She can afford to glide over the issues, even, because her strength is personal charm. That's what the Dems need in 2024. Young Obama had it. At this point, I think the Dems need to take a long hard look at Tulsi & ask themselves whether they prefer losing... to winning/ at the cost of Tulsi draining their swamp. After the Forever Wars & lackluster candidates depleted the GOP/ they eventually let themselves be dragged-into choosing Trump over losing-again.

I grew-up among so many good-little Lisa Simpson democrat girls... in midwest public schools & state universities & (later) Columbia U. Many of them became doctors, biologists, yoga & dance teachers. They were eaaasily the 'good guys' vs. Rush LImbaugh or Newt Gingrich or televangelists. ...you know, that old social zeitgeist, around the end of the Cold War. And... in some parallel timeline, they're probably the backbone of a healthy Dem party. Except they put all their eggs in Hillary & Pelosi's kamakazi death grip. Bernie was a deadbeat, too.

Many many of those chicks started-out sensible-- but accumulated a lot of loopy ideas/ without life knocking better-sense into them.

But it only takes A Few. Or maybe just One... to emerge & say the right shit for the right moment & become a New Contender.

It might seem impossible. But Trump did it... and many places where he faltered were so fucking dumb... that anyone-else woulda avoided the traps.