Steerzing in a New Direction...

Old subthreads
Steersman

Re: Steerzing in a New Direction...

Post by Steersman »

MarcusAu wrote:
Steersman wrote: MarcusAu wrote: ↑

Steersman wrote: ↑
You know that there IS a difference between pedophilia and child molestation?

Perhaps you should read Orwell a little more closely.

Perhaps. Though, how so? What does that have to do with the issue under discussion?
For some reason the concept of punishing people for WrongThink or ThoughtCrime came to mind...
A useful idea. But is it wrong or not to say that all pedophiles are child molesters? Is it "wrong" to think that "2+2=5"? Yes or no?

That some people engage in accusations of "WrongThink" or "ThoughtCrime" is no justification at all for arguing or even sugggesting that "wrong thinking" isn't a thing deserving of some criticism or censure. Though "ThoughtCrime" may be a more thorny issue.

But you seem to be in the position of arguing that all ideas have equal merit and that there is no such thing as wrong or erroneous thinking or argumentation:

Sagan_Section1A.jpg
(168.3 KiB) Downloaded 250 times

Though it might be moot when such "wrong thinking" might cross over into "thought crime" ...

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Child abuse prevention org hires tranny academic who was fired last year for saying it's not immoral to be a pedo.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/13/johns-hop ... NYPTwitter
:roll: You know that there IS a difference between pedophilia and child molestation?
Correction, there is a difference between pedophilia and pedoPHILES. One is the act, the other is the person committing the act. But usually they're not mutually exclusive.
I suppose if there's such a thing as a dry drunk, then in theory there are dry nonces.

In theory.
Isn't this the same volunteer job that Jimmy Savile had before he croaked????? Funny that. Someone who thinks being a pedo is A OK in charge of a child abuse prevention agency. Nothing fishy here folks. Nothing fishy at all. Haha.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

John D wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:
Steersman wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Child abuse prevention org hires tranny academic who was fired last year for saying it's not immoral to be a pedo.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/13/johns-hop ... NYPTwitter
:roll: You know that there IS a difference between pedophilia and child molestation?
Correction, there is a difference between pedophilia and pedoPHILES. One is the act, the other is the person committing the act. But usually they're not mutually exclusive.
I suppose if there's such a thing as a dry drunk, then in theory there are dry nonces.

In theory.
Isn't this the same volunteer job that Jimmy Savile had before he croaked????? Funny that. Someone who thinks being a pedo is A OK in charge of a child abuse prevention agency. Nothing fishy here folks. Nothing fishy at all. Haha.
Given that the NY Post article is talking about Walker taking a job at the "Moore Center for Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse in Baltimore" - part of the "Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health" - I would think it rather unlikely that Savile ever worked there. Nor is there any evidence, that I've seen, that Walker "himself" is actually a pedophile, only that "he" isn't quite so quick as many to argue that all pedophiles are child molesters:

https://www.jhsph.edu/research/centers- ... ual-abuse/

Not that such details seem to weigh very heavily in your judgements or in those of a few others here ...

John D

Post by John D »

Yeah… whatever. I really am getting to the point where I don’t care anymore. Fuck it. People with mental illness… like body dysmorphia are told that they are perfectly fine and that gender is a spectrum,

People who would like to have little boys suck them off are just misunderstood.

People can go full term with their pregnancy and get an abortion at full term.

Fuck it. The world is full of disgusting perverts and selfish amoral cunts.

God damn it! I thought things were going to get better… not worse.

John D

Post by John D »

Steers… you do know that I was making a sarcastic joke about Jimmy Savile… right?

You fucking groomer

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

John D wrote: Yeah… whatever. I really am getting to the point where I don’t care anymore. Fuck it. People with mental illness… like body dysmorphia are told that they are perfectly fine and that gender is a spectrum, ...
People with "body dysmorphia" are generally crazier than shithouse rats. But there IS a great deal of justification for arguing that gender is in fact a spectrum:
Gender is the range [AKA, spectrum] of characteristics pertaining to femininity and masculinity and differentiating between them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

You may wish to read my earlier comment in some detail, as well as my linked comment at City Journal:

http://slymepit.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php ... 20#p510483

https://www.city-journal.org/new-study- ... 5856668952

Bonus in the latter is a joint (more or less normal) probability distribution of agreeableness by sex ... ;-)
John D wrote: People who would like to have little boys suck them off are just misunderstood.

People can go full term with their pregnancy and get an abortion at full term.

Fuck it. The world is full of disgusting perverts and selfish amoral cunts.

God damn it! I thought things were going to get better… not worse.
"... disgusting perverts and selfish amoral cunts ..." - everyone but me and thee .... ;-) You might consider that the Catholic Church considers that any use of sex for other than procreation is immoral if not a capital sin.

As for "getting better", that sort of depends on your criteria. Pinker's "Better Angels of Our Nature" seems to give justification for substantial improvements in many areas:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bette ... Our_Nature

Still some reason to argue that all that "civilization" has done is give greater scope for more people to indulge their "worst angels":

https://hollymathnerd.substack.com/p/re ... emails?s=r

Highly moot whether "we" will evolve the management of our emotions and change our institutions enough to preclude destroying ourselves with our "god-like technology":

Quotes_EO_Wilson_PaleolithicEmotions.jpg
(10.51 KiB) Downloaded 239 times

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

John D wrote: Steers… you do know that I was making a sarcastic joke about Jimmy Savile… right?
And how the fuck would I have known that? You think I'm a mind-reader?

If you're making a jest then throw in a winky:
Poe's law is an adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, every parody of extreme views can be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the views being parodied.[1][2][3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law
John D wrote: You fucking groomer
Karen! ;-)
The United States feels like a nation of Karens these days, so it’s only appropriate that the president would be the Karen in chief.

A Karen, if you’ve somehow missed the memo, is the type of person who demands to see the manager or calls the cops, like the dog owner who summoned the NYPD to Central Park after an African American man asked her to leash her dog. ....

The term is most commonly applied to middle-aged women—but why abide by that sexist standard? A man can easily be a Karen, as Donald Trump is proving this week. When Trump gets sufficiently angry about anyone who dares criticize him, he is quick to work the referees, attempting to use the force of the law to bully the critics into submission and to try to intimidate would-be critics from opening their mouths.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... gh/612193/

But you think because I insist on the standard definition for "pedophile" that that qualifies as being a "groomer"? :roll:

If you're looking around for a reason why some things have gotten worse then you might try looking in the mirror.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

OK... I admit it. I'm a groomer. Let me tell you all about my dandy brush. :twatson:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote: Steers… you do know that I was making a sarcastic joke about Jimmy Savile… right?

You fucking groomer

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

juvie.jpg
(630.59 KiB) Downloaded 245 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote: The scientific consensus leans strongly toward pedophilia developing in the womb rectory.
FTFY

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Lsuoma wrote: juvie.jpg
Yes a juvenile 0 to 1 1/2 years. If this picture was taken recently the bird should be about one year from egg. As you probably know you can tell by how the sclera is fairly dark brownish and the bill is mostly black. As it enters immature phase the sclera lightens a bit and the pupil becomes more pronounced.
Sclera continues to lighten as does the bill as the bird ages and the head gets more white plumage and reaches adulthood at 4 1/2 years.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: juvie.jpg
Yes a juvenile 0 to 1 1/2 years. If this picture was taken recently the bird should be about one year from egg. As you probably know you can tell by how the sclera is fairly dark brownish and the bill is mostly black. As it enters immature phase the sclera lightens a bit and the pupil becomes more pronounced.
Sclera continues to lighten as does the bill as the bird ages and the head gets more white plumage and reaches adulthood at 4 1/2 years.
Fresh taken this am.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Nice pic FT!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kamala Harris wrote:We will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues and to work together as we continue to work. We will convene to work together and I know we will work on this together.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

[attachment=0]IMG_3889-SDG-LUM-Very Small.jpg

A tiny part of the massive 300 million-year-old rock formations that were formed back when the world was truly united... Pangea. It's part of Cuyahoga Valley National Park. I love coming here; hiking through the ancient rocks and surrounding forest are like stepping back in time.
Attachments
IMG_3889-SDG-LUM-Very Small.jpg
(1.65 MiB) Downloaded 217 times

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Kamala Harris wrote:We will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues and to work together as we continue to work. We will convene to work together and I know we will work on this together.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Maybe if I draw it out and speak a lot more words than necessary people won't figure out that I'm a clueless idiot with all the depth of a kiddy pool."

free thoughtpolice

small bird:
DSCN1507 (2).JPG
(1.69 MiB) Downloaded 207 times

free thoughtpolice

Gumby wrote: IMG_3889-SDG-LUM-Very Small.jpg

A tiny part of the massive 300 million-year-old rock formations that were formed back when the world was truly united... Pangea. It's part of Cuyahoga Valley National Park. I love coming here; hiking through the ancient rocks and surrounding forest are like stepping back in time.
That is a unique looking formation. Limestone, shale, or other

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice wrote: small bird:
DSCN1507 (2).JPG
Ah! an LBJ

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Gumby wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Maybe if I draw it out and speak a lot more words than necessary people won't figure out that I'm a clueless idiot with all the depth of a kiddy pool."
She was reading from a prepared statement. :doh:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bastard ISP suspended my account for non-payment - expired credit card, but NO notification of failure before the suspension! Cunts.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote: Bastard ISP suspended my account for non-payment - expired credit card, but NO notification of failure before the suspension! Cunts.
I was worried there for a bit...

as if millions...or perhaps dozens of voices...

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

As Finland is in the news...

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

free thoughtpolice wrote: Limestone, shale, or other
Google "Sharon Conglomerate"

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Gumby wrote:
Not Karen Conglomerate?

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

RationalWiki still blatantly lying about the Pit. Why they even bother is beyond me. Obsessives gotta obsess, I guess.
In 2022, the Slymepit enthusiastically supports Vladimir Putin and his attack on Ukraine, heaping praise on the "denazification" goals of the attack, and mocking the suffering of the Ukrainian people. Commonly posted memes compare Ukrainian women and children, including infants, to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, mocking both for their fears of sexual assault while excusing or even glorifying the assailants, openly praising the equivalences between the two groups.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Lsuoma wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Not Karen Conglomerate?
The Karen Conglomerate couldn't find the manager, so it left in a huff.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Gumby wrote: RationalWiki still blatantly lying about the Pit. Why they even bother is beyond me. Obsessives gotta obsess, I guess.
In 2022, the Slymepit enthusiastically supports Vladimir Putin and his attack on Ukraine, heaping praise on the "denazification" goals of the attack, and mocking the suffering of the Ukrainian people. Commonly posted memes compare Ukrainian women and children, including infants, to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, mocking both for their fears of sexual assault while excusing or even glorifying the assailants, openly praising the equivalences between the two groups.
When someone finds those posts here, please let me know. I'd love to read 'em.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Love this bit:
The term 'Slymepitter' is also used more broadly to describe anyone whose comments and behaviour (such as defending rapists or committing rape) would be lauded there, even if they themselves have never been part of the group. It follows logically from the above that it is appropriate to apply the term to a person who has committed rape. Thus, it is deductively valid to conclude that a person who allows Slymepitters to post on a forum harbors rapists. Pathetically, they lose all credibility when they deny this.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

Lsuoma wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:14 am
Gumby wrote: RationalWiki still blatantly lying about the Pit. Why they even bother is beyond me. Obsessives gotta obsess, I guess.
You don't speak weasel?
Rationalwiki wrote:The term 'Slymepitter' is also used more broadly to describe anyone whose comments and behaviour (such as defending rapists or committing rape) would be lauded there, even if they themselves have never been part of the group

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:14 am
You don't speak weasel?
Rationalwiki wrote:The term 'Slymepitter' is also used more broadly to describe anyone whose comments and behaviour (such as defending rapists or committing rape) would be lauded there, even if they themselves have never been part of the group
:nin: :nin: :nin:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Also, we are seriously charged with plagiarism, even though the page has Ape+Lust's picture of Grand Theft Avicenna. You couldn't make this shit up.

John D

Post by John D »

Most people will lie if they think it is for the greater good… especially those who call themselves rational.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Gumby wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Not Karen Conglomerate?
The Karen Conglomerate couldn't find the manager, so it left in a huff.
:-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

John D wrote: Most people will lie if they think it is for the greater good… especially those who call themselves rational.
Indeed. Some cases in point ... ;-)
John D wrote: ↑
You fucking groomer
And the always topical .... ;-)

SlymePit_ServiceDog3735_VAIDS_1A.jpg
(120.23 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

But somewhat apropos of that and how things have gotten worse, at least on the political-polarization front ...

https://www.realityslaststand.com/p/my- ... ourney?s=r

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AOC Claims She Too Was Slapped By Will Smith At The Oscars And Now She Is Dead

John D

Post by John D »

The México government said that masks were no longer needed but our production plant still requires them… even outdoors. Fuck. I came here to meet team in person but I can’t recognize them.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

FYI, Rationalwiki is deadnaming Jeffery McCreight. :o

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma wrote: Also, we are seriously charged with plagiarism, even though the page has Ape+Lust's picture of Grand Theft Avicenna. You couldn't make this shit up.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

So, Elon Musk either gets Twitter at a deep discount, or he's wrecked Twitter by sinking its stock price, opening it up to suits from advertisers, and possibly exposing its CEO & board to prosecution for SEC violations. Had to have been his dual-pronged strategy all along, as he knew the bot estimates were bullshit.

musk bot tweet.jpeg
(137.39 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

All 3 nights of the jazz party have wrapped-- and then entire performance venue was stripped-down to the carpet & re-built in 24 hours.

The 4-time Grammy (nominated) band says they'll probably release a live album, using the recordings.

I can now say I've spent a million dollars of someone else's money in three days. $100,000 on booze & catering, a similar amount on chrysanthemums...

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

more pics here:
https://imgur.com/a/Mh54Jaf

Usually I'd say many words about the experience. But too much happened too fast:

A random homeless-looking black guy took a swing at my face, right in front of a police station, with cops watching.

Later, I had to fire a private security guard-- who was literally the size of Andre the Giant... in a tense altercation on the freight elevator. (And I last-encountered that giant in the early 90's when he was a bouncer goon in the heyday of Peter Gatien's Limelight nightclub/ and I was a punk kid in a band) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Gatien The production crew saw me vs. the giant— but the fancy people have no idea. Kind of a Fight Club knockout moment. <--that's an exaggeration, but... some real truth to it, too. And this is truly no Exaggeration--> the Zoolander owner of the agency I work-for… was revealed to be Tyler Durden. Not Brad Pitt. Edward Norton. _Before_ he started rebelling. When he was just a cuck. About half my job consisted of centering-myself to remain calm & not go full-Mykeru on that guy.

Also interesting: seeing some of the richbitch clients' masks slip under stress.. revealing their not-so-pretty true selves. I got sleep deprived & had my character tested, too. You & I already know I'm capable of much complaining & shit-talking. But I found myself very aware— of when I could exercise discretion/ vs. when I just couldn't-be-bothered to filter it anymore. "They client says they want to change whaaat? Tell her to go fuck herself. Oh, I'm talking loud & she might overhear me? Good. Then you won't have to tell her what I said."

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

But, like I said, so much great stuff occurred off the clients' radar. Down on the loading dock, among the maze of pink plastic trays of rented martini glasses and rocks-glasses. I lent one of my homemade banjo-guitars to a muppetlike redhead intern (who reminds me of Janice from muppet’s band). And the two Turkish cousins who manage the building-- were difficult for the clients-- until they were charmed by one of my Production Assistants— a half-japanese chick who lives on a mountainside upstate & is a ski instructor when there's snow. Her nickname is ‘The Chaplain’ because she was literally a chaplain at an end-of-life facility. Zen calm— but also a fun muppet. Every night-- GF ordered a spread of great food for anyone who enters by the freight entrance... and the cater-waiters brought-down half-empty bottles of champagne. Another of my P.A.s worked on wedding of Bill Gates' daughter-- and Brooklyn Beckham's wedding— so he had crazy stories to tell. And another one is a pro-skater & stuntman & absolute sweetheart. Doing kickflips in his dress shoes on the dock. And another P.A. was the house photographer for Carson Daly's T.R.L. countdown show on MTV-- for a decade-- so he's been backstage with every trashy celebrity of the Brittney Spears era… has tales to tell.
the dock:
https://imgur.com/a/cMtRIPq

I didn’t come home from 7am Saturday— until 3pm Monday. And after a few hours— Zoolander boss called & said there’s a (smaller but more impressive) party… to mobilize by Thursday. This one’s a private party for the head of a fashion label & a rockstar from the 70’s & a bunch of young actors appearing in the rockstar’s biopic.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Party like it's 1788.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Party like it's 1788.
Or 1488 as the case may be ... ;-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

But 1788 seems to have been an "auspicious" year, freighted with many significant events, though not sure which one you had in mind. Beginning of the French Revolution?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1788
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Tiles

Probably of some relevance, particularly as many are suggesting a "red tide" come the US midterms:

Quotes_Kennedy_Revolution.jpg
(82.18 KiB) Downloaded 116 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

This genius will definitely be looking for a new job, but he might want to leave his last employer off his resume.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Funny when MSM wakes up and embraces the insane conspiracy theories/models that this angry old man has yelled into the wilderness for years.

So we can agree ...
  • China is evil and the enemy
  • Immigration is a ponzi scheme to benefit the rich at the cost of the nation-state
  • Global trade and inter-connectivity needs to be scaled back (COVID/Putin)

Goodness me. What next? Replacement theory and the redemption of Faith Goldy?

John D

Post by John D »

Wow dog… it looks like you crushed it. I thought you would and I was right… I love it when I am right. It is fun spending other peoples money. The project I am helping lead has $25M of invest and about $300M in revenue. Haha. I understand I am a wage slave but I am well paid and am well respected.

But this is your baby. Sure… you are working on a client request… but this really is what pride is about.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Brive1987 wrote: Goodness me. What next? Replacement theory and the redemption of Faith Goldy?
I'd settle for both of them losing. It's the only way for Australia to win.

Pseudomonas

Post by Pseudomonas »

Keating wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: Goodness me. What next? Replacement theory and the redemption of Faith Goldy?
It's like voting for dog poo vs. cat poo vs organic, free-range chickenshit. I have seven candidates in my electorate, and aside from the stting member, who reaches the heady heights of mediocre, I have no idea how to arrange them in order 2-7 - they all should be 7... * And the senate...

Pseudomonas

* For US and others: for the house of reps, we have to number the candidates in order of preference. For the senate, we can either number at least 6 boxes 'above the ine' (i.e. vote for parties and groupings) or 12 boxes below the line (i.e. vote for individual candidates). Some number them all - there are 50+...

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 10:38 pm
I’ve told the story before. But I worked with Scott for a number of years in a very small team. During his formative phase. My observations are.

He is NOT from marketing. He was always a spreadsheet technician.

He has no discernible real-Scott reality to him. He presents whatever reality called for. And in that moment lives that reality. Until the channel changes. Not a conviction politician.

He has no love for the unwashed masses. Or the military. Or any group not defined by cleverness.

He is not a leader, at best he can motivate by zealous example.

I don’t know Albo. But I have little faith in him either.

As the article says, both sides are committed to immigration Ponzi schemes. It’s a lose-lose. At least Scot has the slight flexibility of not being ideological. Though that’s a loser over the long term.

Keating

Post by Keating »

I decided to not vote this time. Literally the only partially stomachable choice is an unknown UAP candidate. I'm just going to get my name marked off and make a scene in refusing to take the ballots.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

DSCN1507 (2).JPG
Ooh, nice. I always have a hard time photographing the sparrows and similarly-sized birds. They're just too quick for this old man.

free thoughtpolice

Gumby wrote:
DSCN1507 (2).JPG
Ooh, nice. I always have a hard time photographing the sparrows and similarly-sized birds. They're just too quick for this old man.
You need to visit. This is a good place to take pictures.
DSCN1643 (2).JPG
(1004.64 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
This little gal landed on my camera less than an inch from my face while I was taking pictures of some nearby chickadees.
It would have been cool to have had another photographer catch that.

free thoughtpolice